Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,195 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:36 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1083) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2829166 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) (1086) ... (2231) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 3:41am On Jan 02, 2022
heartofcity12:
Guys are waking up. These natural born redpilled jezebels(rippers) have been ripping boys off for ages.. This is hilarious grin
Personally I have a strong rule against helping out female classmates with assignments or tests. You think you’re doing an innocent gesture but they’ll never stop coming back until you’re the designated nerd who helps them with assignments, tests and classwork, now tell said girls that you like them and that’s it, finito! You’re dog on a leash. It’s funny how female always take any help you render them to attempt to turn you into a simp. I know men also think girls who who are nice to them wants to fvck them but it’s not usually our fault, girls hardly show green light so sometimes we confuse niceness for green light. I’ll share my university experience on this soon.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 3:53am On Jan 02, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
Personally I have a strong rule against helping out female classmates with assignments or tests. You think you’re doing an innocent gesture but they’ll never stop coming back until you’re the designated nerd who helps them with assignments, tests and classwork, now tell said girls that you like them and that’s it, finito! You’re dog on a leash. It’s funny how female always take any help you render them to attempt to turn you into a simp. I know men also think girls who who are nice to them wants to fvck them but it’s not usually our fault, girls hardly show green light so sometimes we confuse niceness for green light. I’ll share my university experience on this soon.
To make matters worse. When you are helping them with assignments or compiling notes just out of kindness or you just being helpful with no ulterior motives, they usually will start feeling themselves. They will think you are helping them because they are that beautiful and you are trying to please them to get into their pants. They will think their feminine charm is so strong that it made you do these things whereas you are just rendering help that you would render to anyone regardless of gender.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:52am On Jan 02, 2022
Martinez39s:
To make matters worse. When you are helping them with assignments or compiling notes just out of kindness or you just being helpful with no ulterior motives, they usually will start feeling themselves. They will think you are helping them because they are that beautiful and you are trying to please them to get into their pants. They will think their feminine charm is so strong that it made you do these things whereas you are just rendering help that you would render to anyone regardless of gender.
Exactly during my time in school i never helped any girl with assignments or compiling notes.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 4:59am On Jan 02, 2022
RAGGA40:
Exactly during my time in school i never helped any girl with assignments or compiling notes.
It's better to avoid situations that will give females ego boost. grin

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:13am On Jan 02, 2022
Martinez39s:
It's better to avoid situations that will give female's ego boost. grin
Funny enough.
I was a people pleaser, but when I came across this thread I totally stopped that habit. Never spent my cash on women whether directly or indirectly.
last i spent on a woman was 2013 during my first year and i learnt my lesson the hard way.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Winnerlyy: 6:33am On Jan 02, 2022
Winnerly:
There’s a subtle level of woman (human) hate here though.

How do we strike the balance so as not to become a hateful person in real life? These are human beings too.

By all means, i’m still an advocate of refusing to be used but there’s a fine line between that and becoming a scornful person.

There are laws of the universe which does not really respect gender. E.g give and you shall receive.

It doesn’t matter who’s asking and if it’s a female, you best don’t give with a manipulative intent. Give with a pure heart as you would to a man and walk.

Regardless of gender, some people genuinely need help.

There are men out there that receive favours /help from women too.

N/B, happy to entertain a divergent view and I’m no simp atall.
bastard homosexual just stfu. Una just dey Bleep man yansh and dey disguise as redpill. Redpill homosexuals. They will praise them selves for not giving cash to a lady then praise them selves for giving it to a guy. Useless gays. You personally, u will be burnt because u rob and rape guys

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:50am On Jan 02, 2022
DAY 2, REDPILL 2022

Prost!tutes are genres of women without a mask. Other women hate them because they grant men the ability to know that all women are the same and offer same thing regardless of their genres

Authority: be smart

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 7:48am On Jan 02, 2022
Winnerly:

How do we strike the balance so as not to become a hateful person in real life? These are human beings too.

By all means, i’m still an advocate of refusing to be used but there’s a fine line between that and becoming a scornful person.

There are laws of the universe which does not really respect gender. E.g give and you shall receive.

It doesn’t matter who’s asking and if it’s a female, you best don’t give with a manipulative intent. Give with a pure heart as you would to a man and walk.

What did you read on this thread to come to this conclusion. Did you even read from the beginning of the thread? I think that if you really read all the messages from every comrade regarding this issue, you will not utter such. We are not against giving to women who really need the money or women whose lives are in terrible shape and no help seems to be coming their way.

If you are in a position to help such a woman and you have been convinced by concrete evidence (not her lies and manipulative whims) that her situation is really bad, by all means go ahead and help her. What we are against or rather what I am against is giving money to women to solve little issues for them when they should be working and solving those problems themselves.

Giving money to lazy girls who have been over pampered by the society and who feel there is always a man at every turn to provide what they need. Giving to girls who don't even need it or worse, giving to those that feel entitled to your money. When comrades here refused to offer girls financial assistance, didn't you read their write ups to understand the situation and why they refused. Most of them even uploaded screenshots of their conversations, when you saw those screenshots, what did you think those girls were trying to do?

Unless you were expecting us to help those lazy and entitled girls grin because that's what we've been preaching against. I don't know what inspired you to bring this up. I don't know what you read.

28 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:57am On Jan 02, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:

True!.. That’s how females are. Any form of niceness you show to them is often perceived as weakness and unattractive, it’s how their brains are wired. They rather go for that jerk that care less. That’s why it’s advisable to often call yourself back when you feel you’re being nice or good to a woman(especially the one you’re attracted to) and strike a balance with something, could be less attention, coldness, declining her requests. The hot and cold treatment is necessary to keep them in check.
Yeah share them!

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 8:07am On Jan 02, 2022
SOZINN,nice reply.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CAPSLOCKED: 8:10am On Jan 02, 2022
Nezzjnr:
Sigh... One of my neighbour asked me for 2k yesterday evening... He was seriously begging me... Had to top up extra 1k for him.

Only for the Idiot to upload a video of him and a Girl in Coldstone this evening.

You see why most times one dey get double mind about helping guys also??

LOCATE HIM AND SPELL OUT HIS BULLSHIT IN HIS FACE. REMIND HIM HE'S GOING TO DIE VERY POOR AND NONE OF THESE GIRLS WILL LOOK AT HIS FACE UNLESS HE CHANGES ORIENTATION. WHILE I CAN AGREE THAT IT'S NOT YOUR DUTY TO DICTATE HOW HE SPENDS THE MONEY YOU GIFTED HIM, IT'S YOUR DUTY TO LIBERATE ANY MAN AROUND YOU FROM THE SHACKLES OF IDIOCY. SIMPHOOD IS A MAJOR MENTAL DISORDER ACCORDING TO NEUROLOGIST MARTINEZ39S. IT WILL CONSUME US ALL, WOMEN AND MEN ALIKE, IF WE DO NOTHING ABOUT IT.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 8:27am On Jan 02, 2022
AOMINE IN DAA HOUSE ,I REPEAT ONCE AGAIN THE FOUNDATION OF REDPILL IS SELF IMPROVEMENT ,NOT WOMAN HATING WOMEM WILL NEVER CHANGE JUST LEARN THIER NATURE AND LEARN TO DEAL WITH IT ,DONT BE FUVKING WEAK ,SHIT BE STRONG REALLY DO THAT SHIT ,DONT GIVE UP ON THE GRIND ,IMPROVE YOURSELF ,DO THAT SHIT AS FOR ME I WAN HUZZLE NOT BECAUSE OF WOMEN BUT BECAUSE OF THE SENSE OF ACCOMPLISHMENT I KNOW YOU FEEL WHEN YOU HUZZLE

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 8:40am On Jan 02, 2022
Winnerly:

We aren’t preaching misogyny here tho and I hope everyone tries as much as they can to find a balance. I post here often about the redpill movement but does that make me hate women? Hell No!.. We all have mothers and some have sisters. Some ppl will get married and have daughters, so we don’t hate women here but the truth has to be said about their nature and manipulative tendencies to avoid heartbreaking stories among men, hence the redpill movement..
To burst your brain, while I was posting memes here yesterday sitting quietly in my car at the mall, this girl selling these pills and liquid medicine approached me and asked me to buy, I had no interest in buying at all but I notice she has always come there to sell her products and people often decline, that wasn’t her first time of approaching me and trying to convince me to buy her product which has always been abortive. I had no choice but to pity the girl(as a human being she is) and gave her a token because I saw how stressed she was and the struggle was real, she knelt and said “thank you sir”. Her mates are at that same spot hoeing around but she chose to do hard work.. Mind you I’ll do this gesture to anyone I feel is worth it irrespective of their gender, eventho I always come out for dudes more but sense must be applied in everything we do.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 8:44am On Jan 02, 2022
Benee1000:
The definition of Prostitution is not limited by the number of clients or the form in which she gets her payment from her clients (cash or kind).
As long as there's exchange of sex for resources, she's a prostitute.
Prostitution is also a mindset.
And as a man thinketh in his heart, so he is.
If your woman, girlfriend or wife believes she deserves your resources because you both have sex, or she believes sex is something that a woman gives to someone and should be rewarded for it, she's a prostitute at heart.
You're just the only customer she has in mind.
Stop spending on your wife or girlfriend for sometime, and observe her. if she starts resisting sex?
Let me stop here... grin
You just defined Nigerian girls.
Kudos wink

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CAPSLOCKED: 8:45am On Jan 02, 2022
Martinez39s:
I don't hate women.

I STAND TO BE CORRECTED, BUT NOBODY LOVES AND VALUES WOMEN MORE THAN A RED-PILLED ALPHA.
WHEN PEOPLE, MOSTLY SIMPS AND WORTHLESS WOMEN, SEE TALKS ABOUT HOW THE REDPILL DISCOURAGES LOSING ON WOMEN THEY BECOME AGITATED BY THE TRUTHS OF THE REDPILL AND FIGHT BACK TO KILL THE MESSAGES AND MESSENGERS BY BLACKMAILING THE MESSENGERS BY CALLING THEM BROKE CHILDISH WOMEN-HATING MASTURBATORS AND ALL THAT STUFF, BUT I HAVE TO SAY THIS ONE TIME.

ON THE PREMISES OF TRP WHICH PREACHES VIRGINITY AND CHASTITY, MEN ARE TAUGHT TO ATTACH IMPORTANCE ON THE VALUE OF A WOMAN'S BODY AS WOMEN ARE THE DOORS TO NEW LIVES. TRP ENCOURAGES TO RESPECT WOMEN AND VALUE THE FAMILY UNIT. I'VE LEARNED ON THIS THREAD HOW MEN MUST BE STRONG LEADERS TO KEEP THEIR FAMILIES TOGETHER TO ENSURE THE CONTINUAL SURVIVAL OF GENETICS.

TRP HAS ALWAYS DISCOURAGED MEN FROM UNHEALTHINESS, UNSAFE SEX, WEAKNESS, WAYWARD LIVING, IDLENESS AND LAZINESS.

AN MAN ENLIGHTENED WITH THE WAYS OF TRP WILL NOT GO ABOUT HUNTING MINORS OR SEXUALLY HARASSING WOMEN. ONLY A WORTHLESS SIMP WILL DO THAT BECAUSE HE HAS ZERO GAME AND CONFIDENCE TO SECURE THE WOMEN IN HIS OWN LEAGUE.

REDPILLERS ARE CHARGED TO ALWAYS MAINTAIN FRAME AND BE LESS EMOTIONAL. FOR THIS REASON, IT IS A SIMP THAT WILL FIRST INFLICT VIOLENCE ON A CHEATING SPOUSE OR EVEN MURDER HER BECAUSE A SIMP IS AN EMOTIONALLY WRECKED HUMAN WHO LACKS THE ABILITY TO HANDLE ANYTHING IN HIS LIFE LOGICALLY.

THE REJECTED MEN THAT BULLY (AND MOLEST) WOMEN ONLINE AND IN OUR NEIGHBORHOODS ARE THE SIMPS Nezzjnr TALKS ABOUT BECAUSE ON SPACES LIKE THIS THREAD, MEN ARE EDUCATED ON WAYS TO DEAL WITH REJECTION AND NONE OF THOSE TEACHINGS INVOLVE VIOLENCE AND CRIME.

TWITTER HAS BEEN ON FIRE FOR DAYS BECAUSE ONE MAN (SHOLA) IS ASKING WOMEN (WHO'RE ALL GROWN ADULTS CAMPAIGNING FOR TOTAL EQUALITY WITH MEN) TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEMSELVES AND PAY THEIR OWN BILLS.
WORTHLESS THINGS LIKE URGENT 2K, THIRST TRAPS, OUTINGS, FREE FOOD, PAID SEX, PROMISCUITY, AND WOMAN-WORSHIP ARE SOME OF THE REASONS MYOPIC MEN AND WOMEN ARE AGAINST TRP BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL TOO STUPID TO SEE WHAT TRP IS TRYING TO DO FOR THE SOCIETY.

IF SIMPS WIN, THIS WORLD WILL DIE. WEAK MEN (LIKE ME) CAN ONLY RUIN THIS SOCIETY THAT HAS BEEN BUILT BY THE STRONG.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Palazee(m): 8:55am On Jan 02, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

I STAND TO BE CORRECTED, BUT NOBODY LOVES AND VALUES WOMEN MORE THAN A RED-PILLED ALPHA.
WHEN PEOPLE, MOSTLY SIMPS AND WORTHLESS WOMEN, SEE TALKS ABOUT HOW THE REDPILL DISCOURAGES LOSING ON WOMEN THEY BECOME AGITATED BY THE TRUTHS OF THE REDPILL AND FIGHT BACK TO KILL THE MESSAGES AND MESSENGERS BY BLACKMAILING THE MESSENGERS BY CALLING THEM BROKE CHILDISH WOMEN-HATING MASTURBATORS AND ALL THAT STUFF, BUT I HAVE TO SAY THIS ONE TIME.

ON THE PREMISES OF TRP WHICH PREACHES VIRGINITY AND CHASTITY, MEN ARE TAUGHT TO ATTACH IMPORTANCE ON THE VALUE OF A WOMAN'S BODY AS WOMEN ARE THE DOORS TO NEW LIVES. TRP ENCOURAGES TO RESPECT WOMEN AND VALUE THE FAMILY UNIT. I'VE LEARNED ON THIS THREAD HOW MEN MUST BE STRONG LEADERS TO KEEP THEIR FAMILIES TOGETHER TO ENSURE THE CONTINUAL SURVIVAL OF GENETICS.

TRP HAS ALWAYS DISCOURAGED MEN FROM UNHEALTHINESS, UNSAFE SEX, WEAKNESS, WAYWARD LIVING, IDLENESS AND LAZINESS.

AN MAN ENLIGHTENED WITH THE WAYS OF TRP WILL NOT GO ABOUT HUNTING MINORS OR SEXUALLY HARASSING WOMEN. ONLY A WORTHLESS SIMP WILL DO THAT BECAUSE HE HAS ZERO GAME AND CONFIDENCE TO SECURE THE WOMEN IN HIS OWN LEAGUE.

REDPILLERS ARE CHARGED TO ALWAYS MAINTAIN FRAME AND BE LESS EMOTIONAL. FOR THIS REASON, IT IS A SIMP THAT WILL FIRST INFLICT VIOLENCE ON A CHEATING SPOUSE OR EVEN MURDER HER BECAUSE A SIMP IS AN EMOTIONALLY WRECKED HUMAN WHO LACKS THE ABILITY TO HANDLE ANYTHING IN HIS LIFE LOGICALLY.

THE REJECTED MEN THAT BULLY (AND MOLEST) WOMEN ONLINE AND IN OUR NEIGHBORHOODS ARE THE SIMPS Nezzjnr TALKS ABOUT BECAUSE ON SPACES LIKE THIS THREAD, MEN ARE EDUCATED ON WAYS TO DEAL WITH REJECTION AND NONE OF THOSE TEACHINGS INVOLVE VIOLENCE AND CRIME.

TWITTER HAS BEEN ON FIRE FOR DAYS BECAUSE ONE MAN (SHOLA) IS ASKING WOMEN (WHO'RE ALL GROWN ADULTS CAMPAIGNING FOR TOTAL EQUALITY WITH MEN) TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEMSELVES AND PAY THEIR OWN BILLS.
WORTHLESS THINGS LIKE URGENT 2K, THIRST TRAPS, OUTINGS, FREE FOOD, PAID SEX, PROMISCUITY, AND WOMAN-WORSHIP ARE SOME OF THE REASONS MYOPIC MEN AND WOMEN ARE AGAINST TRP BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL TOO STUPID TO SEE WHAT TRP IS TRYING TO DO FOR THE SOCIETY.

IF SIMPS WIN, THIS WORLD WILL DIE. WEAK MEN (LIKE ME) CAN ONLY RUIN THIS SOCIETY THAT HAS BEEN BUILT BY THE STRONG.
Wise words comrade

You just interpreted the whole thing

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Qasak(m): 8:59am On Jan 02, 2022
MJBOLT:
grin grin grin

Lol truly truly no be him fault.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:15am On Jan 02, 2022
data1980:
It's been a whole year that I have now discovered the red pill by chance. And I thought to share my progress since to encourage others:

1. SOCIAL MEDIA: I stopped spending time watching status updates of ladies on my whatsapp. I deleted those who post rubbish updates and those that don't benefit my life. I stopped viewing thirst trap/candy pictures of ladies. My usage of IG has reduced from everyday to now once per week (less than 15 mins). I don't even go on FB anymore to check them out.

2. SAYING NO: I started saying a FIRM NO to female acquaintances who ask me for money. I borrowed sense (before I got the red pill) - the day one of them asked me for help in ordering some products for her child from the abroad. I shipped this product myself to Nigeria. Never asked for a dime back and never even got a thank you. I called her out for this and she apologised - but I still blocked her. SInce finding the red pill...I say that NO without any guilt. One was unfortunate to ask me for 10k for her hair two weeks back. I simply replied with "To get 10k please sign up for a loan at <link of one of those naija loan apps that call all your friend list if you don't pay back..lol>". Please note - I was never romantically linked with these ladies - but I use to give out of kindness of my heart (because of societal brainwashing).

3. FOCUS: My laser focus helped me get a gig that pays an equivalent of 350k per day (i live in the abroad). In 2021 alone, I know how much I made (after tax - which was a lot ). It's a significantly higher income than I had made in two years prior. I could write a lot about this but don't want to give myself out too much as few nairaland addict are known family members.

4. GROOMING: I became intentional about taking care of myself more. I started putting myself first.

(a) Before now, I could count how many clothing that I had, even though I had money to buy, but never did because I didnt think it was that important. I started watching Mens Fashioner page on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/MensFashioner and bought clothing (within my means) to improve on my dressing based on their recommendation.

(b) I invested in a tongue brush to clean my tongue, floss and whitened my teeth at the dentist (this cost me $800). You can get this for 50k - 300k or even 1 million depending on which dentist you go to in Nigeria.

(c) I invested in some sweet smelling mens perfume. I actually bought 3 (Mugler, Dior & another one) and use sparingly depending on my mood when going out.

5. INVEST IN MYSELF: I bought books on Amazon. I think it's about 20 books. Some of them include Atomic Habits, How to set Goals (by Brian Tracy), Rich Dad, Poor Dad etc. I started reading them in my spare time (when kids are asleep or when I use the rest room at home).

6. GIVING: Before red pill, one thing i've always done is take VERY good care of my parent. However, since this year..I increased the amount I send to my dad over my mum. Now that I am a father myself - I understand the sacrifice a father does and appreciates him more through our heart to heart talk and funding his lifestyle in his old age.

7. MARRIAGE: All the past mistakes I have made in my relationship with my wife are now playing right in my head. I now know when sex is being weaponised. I now call out any bull shit testing. I call out any act of irresponsibility - unlike before where I'd prefer to let things go "to avoid arguments".

RESULT - I am a lot more confident (than before red pill), My knowledge level has gone up insanely. My madam now brags a bit more (i know it's because of what I now bring to the table - and not because of one useless love). I get admirations from wives of family friends - One hugged me the other day at a get together and said "you look good and smelt nice" with a cheeky smile on her face. Our eyes met multiple times during the get together (but I ignored). I am now seeing possibility of becoming a six figure regular income earner and investing and building a legacy.

I am still learning the red pill. I know I am still scratching the surface. I know that I still make a lot of mistakes and beat myself up in retrospective at some of my actions (after all, old habits die hard). But I am not where I use to be. But the good thing is that - my red pill radar is very alert and I know the more i stay focused, the better I become.

Some of my zeal for success comes before I learnt about the red pill - but the red pill helped me to reduce my dependence on the manipulation of women and focus my dependence on myself.

Thank you to this community.

Final edit: Ignore the typo/grammer errors in this. English is not my first Language. I be original naija boy!

Great post smiley

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:20am On Jan 02, 2022
SOZINN:

What did you read on this thread to come to this conclusion. Did you even read from the beginning of the thread? I think that if you really read all the messages from every comrade regarding this issue, you will not utter such. We are not against giving to women who really need the money or women whose lives are in terrible shape and no help seems to be coming their way.

If you are in a position to help such a woman and you have been convinced by concrete evidence (not her lies and manipulative whims) that her situation is really bad, by all means go ahead and help her. What we are against or rather what I am against is giving money to women to solve little issues for them when they should be working and solving those problems themselves.

Giving money to lazy girls who have been over pampered by the society and who feel there is always a man at every turn to provide what they need. Giving to girls who don't even need it or worse, giving to those that feel entitled to your money. When comrades here refused to offer girls financial assistance, didn't you read their write ups to understand the situation and why they refused. Most of them even uploaded screenshots of their conversations, when you saw those screenshots, what did you think those girls were trying to do?

Unless you were expecting us to help those lazy and entitled girls grin because that's what we've been preaching against. I don't know what inspired you to bring this up. I don't know what you read.

Thank you. You said it all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 10:00am On Jan 02, 2022
SOZINN:

100%

He saw people determined on not being manipulated or exploited by females to part with their money and he called them misogynistic, hateful or scornful. How? Na by force to spend on a woman? On top our money? Can't these women go and find work? Are we their fathers?

No one ever said that women who are really in need should be ignored, neither did they impose it on anyone. All we simply did was narrate how we are helping our fellow men more and how we will refuse to be financially exploited by females, but we are suddenly misogynistic, hateful and scornful. Even if we choose to start devoting all or most of our charitable deeds to men, there is still nothing wrong with that. Funny enough, given the simp army and the special treatment and advantages women have, we are even balancing things, as the guy suggested, by helping our fellow men more. Why should that be a problem?

Seeing misogyny and bitterness where they don't exist simply because women are not favoured by an action (but men are) shows that the conditioning is still strong.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:21am On Jan 02, 2022
There is no difference if the energy is not reciprocated, they’re both leeches if you can’t get nothing but sex from them. They’re gonna use this man if he continues with this mentality only to find out that the 500k he gave her to buy a machine was used to buy hair. You don’t owe any of them a dime. Women flake easily on men because they rarely invest anything, let them invest their resources in whatever you got going on and watch them make things work. That “independent women” line is what they use to cajole you to thinking they’re productive and self sufficient but end up becoming the worst leeches. Keep your money and I keep mine, no urgent transfers.. #trp

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 10:29am On Jan 02, 2022
heartofcity12:
We aren’t preaching misogyny here tho and I hope everyone tries as much as they can to find a balance. I post here often about the redpill movement but does that make me hate women? Hell No!.. We all have mothers and some have sisters. Some ppl will get married and have daughters, so we don’t hate women here but the truth has to be said about their nature and manipulative tendencies to avoid heartbreaking stories among men, hence the redpill movement..
To burst your brain, while I was posting memes here yesterday sitting quietly in my car at the mall, this girl selling these pills and liquid medicine approached me and asked me to buy, I had no interest in buying at all but I notice she has always come there to sell her products and people often decline, that wasn’t her first time of approaching me and trying to convince me to buy her product which has always been abortive. I had no choice but to pity the girl(as a human being she is) and gave her a token because I saw how stressed she was and the struggle was real, she knelt and said “thank you sir”. Her mates are at that same spot hoeing around but she chose to do hard work..
Few days ago, I saw a haggard elderly woman in the bus who couldn't pay her transport fare and she pleaded with me in a whisper to help her out and I did. I devote 99% of my charitable deeds to men and the remaining 1% is for females I know to be genuinely in need of help or the few females who first prove themselves by being helpful or are willing to be helpful. This doesn't make me misogynistic, hateful and scornful. I still wouldn't be any of these if I devoted 100% to men.

We have said on this thread how men need help and how the humble man is given little consideration or help in the wilderness of life, even by his fellow men. Such man will never regularly get the favours most women are getting just for existing even though they need help. We have seen for the most part how for men na only them waka come and society and women no send dem. Yet, it comes as a surprise that some choose to do the needful by devoting more or all to men and they are called misogynistic, hateful and scornful. Tueh!

We even know that men, not all, are more likely to be grateful when it come to receiving help and will remember your good deeds down the lane, yet some are not happy that redpillers choose to help men more and are calling us scornful. SMH.

Mind you I’ll do this gesture to anyone I feel is worth it irrespective of their gender, eventho I always come out for dudes more but sense must be applied in everything we do.
This isn't bad. Even if you choose to give all or most to only men, don't allow anyone to morally shame you for not "treating women as human beings" because you are not giving them as you give your fellow men. With the favours and advantages women have in the intersexual dynamic, it is fitting that few men like us are here to balance things. As long as you are not imposing your way on others, that's fine.

17 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 10:41am On Jan 02, 2022
Martinez39s:
100%

He saw people determined on not being manipulated or exploited by females to part with their money and he called them misogynistic, hateful or scornful. How? Na by force to spend on a woman? On top our money? Can't these women go and find work? Are we their fathers?

No one ever said that women who are really in need should be ignored, neither did they impose it on anyone. All we simply did was narrate how we are helping our fellow men more and how we will refuse to be financially exploited by females, but we are suddenly misogynistic, hateful and scornful. Even if we choose to start devoting all or most of our charitable deeds to men, there is still nothing wrong with that. Funny enough, given the simp army and the special treatment and advantages women have, we are even balancing things, as the guy suggested, by helping our fellow men more. Why should that be a problem?

Seeing misogyny and bitterness where they don't exist simply because women are not favoured by an action (but men are) shows that the conditioning is still strong.

Winnerly is a useless simp

Please ignore the moniker... The idiot wants to derail this thread

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 10:50am On Jan 02, 2022
Hoes have bastardized the term "independent woman",a few years ago it meant something but now it means "I'm a high grade hoe who's available for the highest bidder".

heartofcity12:
. #trp

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:55am On Jan 02, 2022
Martinez39s:
Few days ago, I saw a haggard elderly woman in the bus who couldn't pay her transport fare and she pleaded with me in a whisper to help her out and I did. I devote 99% of my charitable deeds to men and the remaining 1% is for females I know to be genuinely in need of help or the few females who first prove themselves by being helpful or are willing to be helpful. This doesn't make me misogynistic, hateful and scornful. I still wouldn't be any of these if I devoted 100% to men.

We have said on this thread how men need help and how the humble man is given little consideration or help in the wilderness of life, even by his fellow men. Such man will never regularly get the favours most women are getting just for existing even though they need help. We have seen for the most part how for men na only them waka come and society and women no send dem. Yet, it comes as a surprise that some choose to do the needful by devoting more or all to men and they are called misogynistic, hateful and scornful. Tueh!

We even know that men, not all, are more likely to be grateful when it come to receiving help and will remember your good deeds down the lane, yet some are not happy that redpillers choose to help men more and are calling us scornful. SMH.

This isn't bad. Even if you choose to give all or most to only men, don't allow anyone to morally shame you for not "treating women as human beings" because you are not giving them as you give your fellow men. With the favours and advantages women in the intersexual dynamic, it is fitting that few men like us are here to balance things. As long as you are not imposing your way on others, that's fine.

Well said!

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:59am On Jan 02, 2022
MJBOLT:
Hoes have bastardized the term "independent woman",a few years ago it meant something but now it means "I'm a high grade hoe who's available for the highest bidder".

Exactly, you get the drill. Sophisticated hoes call themselves “independent women” now.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:15am On Jan 02, 2022
Women always say they want a real man yet everything about them is usually fake. If you need all that, you weren’t cute to begin with. Maintain frame and don’t get carried away by their fake looks #trp

20 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AyoII(m): 11:23am On Jan 02, 2022
​​Restrictions as a tool for a better life.

People who can live a better life but voluntarily limit their conditions are called ascetics. And a no-frills lifestyle is accordingly called an ascetic. For a better understanding, here are examples of popular people who hold this position:

- Keanu Reeves (actor).
- Pavel Durov (founder of social networks VKontakte and Telegram)
- Ingvar Kamprad (founder of ikea)

Of course, it is not necessary and even, I think, not appropriate to take a radical ascetic image and eat the cheapest food, dress in the cheapest clothes and not spend money on entertainment and leisure. This is the other extreme of the same problem. But limiting yourself to what you really don't need is worth it.

When you indulge all your desires, you unwittingly bring up infantilism. When you chase like a madman for a new phone, knowing that it will be cheaper in a couple of months, it's a manifestation of excess. You're like that kid in the store, who starts getting cranky in front of everyone, so that his parents get uncomfortable and they buy him something.

When you try to get every girl to like you, you waste yourself emotionally and psychologically. No matter how hard you try, if you spend most of your energy on people, you just don't have the physical strength to excel at anything. That's why people need filtration, so that they don't waste themselves on people who don't deserve it. Even if it sounds a little arrogant, but you can't turn back time and waste an evening on a girl you don't know or on people you care about - the difference is fundamentally different.

And if you constantly indulge your desires, you will become more and more trapped in your own desires, which will become more and more primitive. You will regard failure in life as a great loss, rejection will tease you like a red rag to a bull, and to get the same pleasure you will be forced to continually raise the stakes. It won't end well.

Only and only limitations will help you to achieve new results all the time, not to relax, to enjoy even the small things, to be always energetic and in demand. People are used to limiting their potential and give complete freedom to their desires. This leads to constant depression, a lack of positivity, and complete spiritual emptiness. If everyone began to act the other way around, life would become a little easier.
#Copied

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:24am On Jan 02, 2022
In times of danger, men come through and save the day.. #trp

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:33am On Jan 02, 2022
Tough world for men, especially in gynocentric countries.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CAPSLOCKED: 11:40am On Jan 02, 2022
Martinez39s:
I devote 99% of my charitable deeds to men and the remaining 1% is for females I know to be genuinely in need of help or the few females who first prove themselves by being helpful or are willing to be helpful. This doesn't make me misogynistic, hateful and scornful. I still wouldn't be any of these if I devoted 100% to men.

THE WINNERLY GUY HAS CLEARLY LOST HIS MIND. I'M A MAJOR CONTRIBUTOR TO MY SISTER'S NGO AND FOR THE LAST 2 YEARS OVER 60% OF MY RESOURCES AND ATTENTION HAS GONE INTO HER ALL-WOMEN BUSINESS WHERE WE'RE FOCUSED ON IMPROVING EDUCATION AND STANDARD OF LIVING FOR VULNERABLE "YOUNGER GIRLS & NURSING MOTHERS" IN THE MIDDLE-BELT REGION OF NIGERIA. BUT, I'M A MISOGYNISTIC BROKE WANKÈR BECAUSE I REFUSE TO GIVE MY MONEY & ATTENTION TO GOOD-FOR-NO-USE ENTITLED ADULT GIRLS. SOMETIMES IT'S NOT THE WOMEN THAT DISAPPOINT ME, IT'S THE MEN THAT ARE CLEARLY LOSING BUT ARE REFUSING TO BREAK FREE FROM ALL THIS NONSENSE.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hotspotbro(m): 11:41am On Jan 02, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
They'll start trying to use you like they think you're just another accessory they can keep and use later when the need arises ..I'm just 100lvl and already seeing signs of failed manipulations.in my DM.Eng 121 assignment comes, she comes to my DM and later, (she must have asked around, because I'm a Lil bit known) from nowhere, pops out and starts with questions..Someone whey I never know sef.. And the way random of them ask me for note wey I nor get..No Good morning or Hello..

10 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) (1086) ... (2231) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: heartofcity12 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.