Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,239 members, 7,860,534 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:16 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1084) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2829580 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) (1086) (1087) ... (2231) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Seandisputed(m): 11:52am On Jan 02, 2022
Did you guys see the thread where a man said his wife poisoned his mother with salt?

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 12:14pm On Jan 02, 2022
Nairaland Council of Elders said that it was a case of house chores overwhelming the poor Housewife and he should forgive her because that is how women are........ Always suffering cases of negligence when taking care of their MIL.

I literally set my breakfast aside while reading this thread because mehnnnn............
Seandisputed:
Did you guys see the thread where a man said his wife poisoned his mother with salt?

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 12:16pm On Jan 02, 2022
Simps like this are one of the biggest problems we have in the black community. They constantly emphasize on materialistic approach. Considering how ridiculous women are with their expectations, they’re destroying the true sense of a relationship. Even in first world countries, 40% of homes survive on shared income But in the black community, men are supposed to start spoiling women right from first date. This is one of the reasons why we’re the poorest race on the planet. We keep babysitting black women and their distorted ego. They’re already the least attractive in US, as they’re the most disrespectful and overweight. This is why you’ll see fat average looking jobless women expecting somebody’s son to spoil her. As we’re trying to save men and emancipate them with the redpill teachings, this white knight is busy fueling and promoting females’ hypergamy for cheap likes and validations. #trp

23 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 12:18pm On Jan 02, 2022
Hotspotbro:
They'll start trying to use you like they think you're just another accessory they can keep and use later when the need arises ..I'm just 100lvl and already seeing signs of failed manipulations.in my DM.Eng 121 assignment comes, she comes to my DM and later, (she must have asked around, because I'm a Lil bit known) from nowhere, pops out and starts with questions..Someone whey I never know sef.. And the way random of them ask me for note wey I nor get..No Good morning or Hello..
Na so dem dey do. Some will get your contact from the class's WhatsApp group and chat you out of nowhere. They will try to build small rapport with you in hopes that they can capitalise on it to keep you as one of their useful orbiters. Usually, they would have done their findings and discovered that you are intelligent or that you are kind-hearted and willing to do task for people in need. Sometimes, they are trying their luck in gathering orbiters. Many think they are the shit and orbiters will always be on ground, thanks to simps.

Playing many men like this gives them ego boost, and they think they are able to achieve this only because of their feminine charms, beauty and men's readiness to get in their pants. Even when this is not true and some men are just being kind with no ulterior motives, they still want to believe all these are happening because they are the shit since it boost their ego and it makes them feel good. grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hotspotbro(m): 12:38pm On Jan 02, 2022
Martinez39s:
Na so dem dey do. Some will get your contact from the class's WhatsApp group and chat you out of nowhere. They will try to build small rapport with you in hopes that they can capitalise on it to keep you as one of their useful orbiters. Usually, they would have done their findings and discovered that you are intelligent or that you are kind-hearted and willing to do task for people in need. Sometimes, they are trying their luck in gathering orbiters. Many think they are the shit and orbiters will always be on ground, thanks to simps.

Playing many men like this gives them ego boost, and they think they are able to achieve this only because of their feminine charms, beauty and men's readiness to get in their pants. Even when this is not true and some men are just being kind with no ulterior motives, they still want to believe all these are happening because they are the shit since it boost their ego and it makes them feel good. grin
it's always wonderful when they DM or make video or voice call and say it's a "mistake"

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 12:45pm On Jan 02, 2022
Hotspotbro:
It's always wonderful when they DM or make video or voice call and say it's a "mistake"
grin No be mistake.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 12:47pm On Jan 02, 2022

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 02, 2022
Simp Devils grincheesy

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 12:51pm On Jan 02, 2022
JESHAL:
Simp Devils grincheesy
Steve Harvey is their godfather. grin

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Peaceyw(m): 12:52pm On Jan 02, 2022
Martinez39s:

There was this girl that saw my last semester results on the notice board, fast forward to exam day she came to meet me that I should help her in the exam hall but I rejected her. This girl went ahead and reported me to my roommate( our hostels are on the same streets), my roommate was now telling me in a commanding tone that I should help her in the exam hall. I changed the whole mater for him. I told him that is he the one in the exam hall, why is he now telling me what to do. He was now saying I bleeped up that I should not do like that.
Till today, the girl and her roommates don't talk to me. Anytime they see me in class, they act like strangers and I don't even care. I am just waiting for the day they will say bad things about me...

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Seandisputed(m): 12:53pm On Jan 02, 2022
Calibrator:
Nairaland Council of Elders said that it was a case of house chores overwhelming the poor Housewife and he should forgive her because that is how women are........ Always suffering cases of negligence when taking care of their MIL.

I literally set my breakfast aside while reading this thread because mehnnnn............
Lmao
House chores? We always make silly excuses for the opposite gender, don't we?
Your wife doesn't like your mother. This is one of the things a man should have at the back of his mind as a family man. Harsh but true, so is reality.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 12:59pm On Jan 02, 2022
Martinez39s:

That one has a PHD in simping

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 1:01pm On Jan 02, 2022
I'm wondering if the house help would have made the same 'mistake',the doctor's report said it's deliberate.

Calibrator:

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 1:03pm On Jan 02, 2022
Peaceyw:

There was this girl that saw my last semester results on the notice board, fast forward to exam day she came to meet me that I should help her in the exam hall but I rejected her. This girl went ahead and reported me to my roommate( our hostels are on the same streets), my roommate was now telling me in a commanding tone that I should help her in the exam hall. I changed the whole mater for him. I told him that is he the one in the exam hall, why is he now telling me what to do. He was now saying I bleeped up that I should not do like that.
Till today, the girl and her roommates don't talk to me. Anytime they see me in class, they act like strangers and I don't even care. I am just waiting for the day they will say bad things about me...
These girls always do their homework. They know the brilliant ones. It is the boldness and senseless audacity for me: to have demanded that you took a risk that could've led to rustication or expulsion and then get offended when you declined. She even reported you to your roommate. grin Chineke.

As for that your friend, he is very stupid. So he really thought you ought to have risked a rustication or expulsion because of a woman? How blue pill is that. Not even a guy is worth that risk.

20 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Peaceyw(m): 1:10pm On Jan 02, 2022
Martinez39s:
These girls always do their homework. They know the brilliant ones. It is the boldness and senseless audacity for me: to have demanded that you took a risk that could've led to rustication or expulsion and then get offended when you declined. She even reported you to your roommate. grin Chineke.

As for that your friend, he is very stupid. So he really thought you ought to have risked a rustication or expulsion because of a woman? How blue pill is that. Not even a guy is worth that risk.
I have blacklisted her and her roommates in my mind, that my friend is always trying to impress people both male and female so he was trying to impress those girls.

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Uptheante(m): 1:15pm On Jan 02, 2022
CaveAdullam:
DAY 2, REDPILL 2022

Prost!tutes are genres of women without a mask. Other women hate them because they grant men the ability to know that all women are the same and offer same thing regardless of their genres

Authority: be smart
But the hate is mutual.
I mean prostitutes also hate non-prostitutes.
What is the explanation for that?

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nwaotu10(m): 1:30pm On Jan 02, 2022
Seandisputed:
I couldn't but hold back tears, honestly.
The man must be a simp to have handled the matter with a kids glove.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JoshuaVibes: 1:34pm On Jan 02, 2022
Uptheante:
But the hate is mutual. I mean prostitutes also hate non-prostitutes. What is the explanation for that?
I think it is because they see the non-prostitute as pretenders.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JoshuaVibes: 1:34pm On Jan 02, 2022
Uptheante:
But the hate is mutual. I mean prostitutes also hate non-prostitutes. What is the explanation for that?

2 Likes

Uptheante:

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 1:39pm On Jan 02, 2022
or maybe because non-prostitutes are not as damaged as they are.

JoshuaVibes:

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by The5DME(m): 1:46pm On Jan 02, 2022
Martinez39s:

Isn't it Will Smith?

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Uptheante(m): 1:54pm On Jan 02, 2022
JoshuaVibes:

It could be so.
I was once drinking & gisting with some guys in a bar that also has some olosho girls moving around looking for customers.
Along that street, pple were moving about doing their normal business.
I noticed that whenever the olosho girls see a well dressed & responsible woman passing, they make rude comments about her, they dont insult the men.
A youn woman came inside the bar with her partner.
The parner was talking with the bar owner in a corner.
When the olosho girls saw the woman sitting alone, some came to confront her & were asking her questions in a rude manner.
Others were even threatening to beat her up. Meanwhile,they didn't threaten other men there o, just the woman
It was the bar owner that called them to order before the woman left the place almost in tears with her partner.
I remembered this happening when I saw the quote from CaveAdullam.

I wonder why they feel that way......

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 1:59pm On Jan 02, 2022

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 2:25pm On Jan 02, 2022
grin

24 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 2:34pm On Jan 02, 2022
Uptheante:

But the hate is mutual.
I mean prostitutes also hate non-prostitutes.
What is the explanation for that?

Commitment!

A door that can open easily and by any key does not worth anything.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 0neal(m): 2:40pm On Jan 02, 2022
heartofcity12:

Exactly, you get the drill. Sophisticated hoes call themselves “independent women” now.

Exactly!!!

Your post made me recall an Episode of Fresh&Fit podcast, the lady guest called herself "independent woman", which most men finds threatening...

when asked what she does for a living...lo and behold it's "onlyfans" grin

Her BS false "IW" ego was called out, that running an onlyfans account is her being nothing more than an online stripper and is totally antithetical to someone who creates tangible VALUE which solves people's problems everyday.

She was advised, In the next 5/10 years, thirsty men who are patronising her will get tired seeing the same ageing body and move on to a younger woman (she's 23)...she got offended and stormed off the studio.

Ya'll should checkout the Podcast on YouTube, they teach making money, game, Fitness...

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 2:46pm On Jan 02, 2022
heartofcity12:

Exactly, you get the drill. Sophisticated hoes call themselves “independent women” now.

Hmmmm. "Sophisticated h0es"...ride on papa.

Hallelujah!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 2:52pm On Jan 02, 2022
0neal:

Exactly!!!

Your post made me recall an Episode of Fresh&Fit podcast, the lady guest called herself "independent woman", which most men finds threatening...

when asked what she does for a living...lo and behold it's "onlyfans" grin

Her BS false "IW" ego was called out, that running an onlyfans account is her being nothing more than an online stripper and is totally antithetical to someone who creates tangible VALUE which solves people's problems everyday.

She was advised, In the next 5/10 years, thirsty men who are patronising her will get tired seeing the same ageing body and move on to a younger woman (she's 23)...she got offended and stormed off the studio.

Ya'll should checkout the Podcast on YouTube, they teach making money, game, Fitness...

Apt!
AWALT but you don’t see the genuine hardworking ladies bragging to be “independent ladies”. It’s always the hoes, leeches and gold diggers.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 2:56pm On Jan 02, 2022
Martinez39s:

Blue sea @ bolded. His destruction is near.

Loooool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SankaraSo: 3:00pm On Jan 02, 2022
chidifrank:
Jst 1st of January, I took a girl out that I was crushing on and we have been chatting for some days now without seeing.
She insisted we meet in fast foods.
We met there, discussed for like few mins and I can tell from my instinct that she came to just chop and run and I was proved correct.
I have ways of finding out( don’t ask me how here)
From just few mins meeting and talking for the first time in the fastfood ( mega chicken), we decided to take our leave and she already said she will do takeaway initially because of the crowd.
Just for few mins, al her order came out 4960naira Dts 5k rounded up.
I wasn’t bothered by the figure, I can afford it but wat I found wrong and needs to be corrected was her mindset of “let me just come eat this guy and go”.
I paid for the order as takeaway, we drove off.
Brought her to her estate gate, she came out of the car, took the orders ,and was about leaving , I called her attention back to drop the orders, she was gazing at me with disbelief,
I took the orders from her hands effortlessly and politely; do have a good night rest was my last greetings and off I zoomed.

Did not pull this stunt out just to get recognition or feel clever, but I had to let her know I know what she is up to and it has been corrected.

I dy straight forward�
Yes she has already blocked me on whatspp as expected

cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 3:01pm On Jan 02, 2022
CaveAdullam:

Hmmmm. "Sophisticated h0es"...ride on papa.

Hallelujah!

Lol, abi no be so boss.. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) (1086) (1087) ... (2231) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BigEnergy11 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.