Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,459 members, 7,843,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2805183 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1104) (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) (1110) ... (2227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:42pm On Jan 08, 2022
Lordcassy:

My gee...
My writeup sums up to Rollo famous words
"WOULD RATHER BE RIGHT OR WOULD YOU RATHER BE HAPPY

Lol.

Only a microcosm of humans can bear the pains of being right to being happy. When it comes to the redpill, the average human will rationalize their way around it and eventually stick to what makes them happy, after all, life is short! "Do what makes you happy!".
Search for comfort is what has led us here today, and we are still trying to make life more easier and simpler because life is really tough on all angles. Comfort is our default setting!

The only way one can be right and happy concurrently, is when he or she is versatile and or ranks high in the personality trait: openness. However, even when not happy but right, one's soul is blessed! Ignorance has its own consequences!

The term alpha, real man or beta means different things to different people. And that's why there seems to be a kind of soft vendetta wherever it's mentioned because every man thinks he's an alpha or a real man and not a beta. And another thing is that a man might be an alpha in one book and a beta in another book. So, there cannot be a solid definition of the term. For this reason, I share same sentiment with Rollo Tomassi when he says "alpha is a mindset". And the definition of the term, "alpha, as a man being successful in whatever he does" by Illimitable Man.

As far as I understand, it all boils down to the nature and knowledge of the game you're playing and not allowing yourself to get manipulated and cheated in the long run.

Thanks.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lordcassy: 7:56pm On Jan 08, 2022
CaveAdullam:

Only a microcosm of humans can bear the pains of being right to being happy. When it comes to the redpill, the average human will rationalize their way around it and eventually stick to what makes them

Rollo Tomassi when he says "alpha is a mindset".

And the definition of the term, "alpha, as a man being successful in whatever he does" by Illimitable Man.

Thanks.

Well said, My brother...You validate what I have said...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:57pm On Jan 08, 2022
Female Make-Ups Has Got To Be The Biggest SCAM Of The 21st Century!! My topic for tomorrow.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 8:00pm On Jan 08, 2022
Calibrator:
You will never know how much inner strength you have wasting away till you leave your comfort zone.

From my own personal experience and in my own opinion........ "Comfort Zone is the antithesis of the Redpill"

Man must challenge himself, only then can he be able to know the beast that inhabits his inner faculties. The only thing that can eventually crumble man to the lowest state is poor state of health; other factors like poor environment, poor family background, poor governmental policies etc. can also crumble him. But if he still try a little, luck and time may favour him.

To be candid, out there, it's not easy for man. But settling down for comfort is self extinction except in the presence of favorable factors.

Sigh!

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 8:33pm On Jan 08, 2022
John55john:
Hi

We don't do that here!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by adambeatz(m): 8:42pm On Jan 08, 2022
CaveAdullam:

Man must challenge himself, only then can he be able to know the beast that inhabits his inner faculties. The only thing that can eventually crumble man to the lowest state is poor state of health; other factors like poor environment, poor family background, poor governmental policies etc. can also crumble him. But if he still try a little, luck and time may favour him.

To be candid, out there, it's not easy for man. But settling down for comfort is self extinction except in the presence of favorable factors.

Sigh!

Not a lot of people know this cause most people just wish to get the money, power and respect so they can leave the rest of their days in comfort.

Well to an extent i say Bleep comfort, i have a childhood friend who is a soldier serving in ikeja, this is someone i recall whilr growing up lifedealt him a blow, he grew up under another mans roof and was frequently maltreated, streets wasnt funny for him either as he was being picked up back then by some cult boys, money ma guy didnt have. He got fed up sometime and pick military form and came out a soldier, this is someone who spent months fighting boko haram as a special force red barret. Now anytime he visits home only a few people know who he is now and dare not Bleep with him, chicks dig him as per fine boy soldier. In ikeja here anytime his mates commit and offence and his among them instead of severe punishment they let them slide just cause he is among them. You dare not overstep your boundaries with him as a superior officer you would surely need his help if you are ever posted to dangerous zones. I cant count how many yahoo boys have sent him gifts just because when their lives where at stake he showed up to deliver them. He gets tired of women easily as they cant match up with him, hee knows the game and lets women fight over him.

I could go on and on but my point is this being an alpha male to me means willing to risk death and all just to acheive your goals no matter the cost which is something alot of people make noise about but only a few can really achieve.

As a man strive to achieve in the following order:
Power; so you would be safe from harm during your hustling days.

Respect; so people look up to you as a light house and talk good about you and refer you to others.

Money; so you can fund your good and bad habits. You can help others who really need help other wise mind your biznez.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Formatz01: 8:50pm On Jan 08, 2022
Girl asked me if I'm a woman beater...
Pls what's the best reply

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 8:57pm On Jan 08, 2022
Formatz01:
Why answer at all?

Just stare her dead in the eyes and change the topic. No matter what else you say, you will lose. If you say you do, you look bad, you say you don't and will NEVER, you look weak(to her).

Don't play the game

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Formatz01: 9:01pm On Jan 08, 2022
luminouz:

Why answer at all?

Just stare her dead in the eyes and change the topic. No matter what else you say, you will lose. If you say you do, you look bad, you say you don't and will NEVER, you look weak(to her).

Don't play the game
ok boss

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 9:02pm On Jan 08, 2022
Lordcassy:

I DID NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT REAL MEN AND I DID NOT CLASSIFY WHAT A REAL MAN IS...

FIRSTLY WHY WOULD YOU ALLOW WOMEN TELL YOU WHAT A REAL MAN IS...THEY KNOW NOTHING AND CAN NOT UNDERSTAND THE MASCULINE BURDEN WE CARRY..

MAYBE I WAS NOT CLEAR...I AM TALKING ABOUT A REAL MAN IN TERMS OF HOW A MAN SEES HIS FELLOW MAN..

THIS IS MY PROBLEM WITH MEN NOWADAYS...IT OKAY IF YOU CALL YOURSELF A REAL MAN IN YOUR HEAD AND IN REALITY YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT...

MEN OPERATE IN THE FORM OF MERITOCRACY AND BY GOD EVERY MAN IN THIS GROUP EXCEPT HE IS LIAR AND WIMP..HAS JUDGED HIMSELF BASED ON WHAT HE THINKS OR WHO HE THINKS A REAL MAN SHOULD BE...

LIKE I HAVE WRITTEN "THERE IS NO UTOPIA"...THIS IS REALITY AND THE REALITY IS A REAL MAN IS AN UNSONG TITLE AMONG MEN...YOU CHANGE TO GEE, GUYMAN, ALPHA, BADGUY ...IT IS ALL THE SAME THING....

MEN REWARDS DISTINCTION AND WE SUBMIT TO POWER..WHETHER YOU LIKE OR NOT IT IS THE TRUTH...

WHY DO YOU THINK MOST GUYS REFER TO THEMSELVES AS ALPHAS AFTER TAKING THE RED PILL AND FILL NEED TO CALL OTHER GUYS SIMPS AND BETA....IT IS BECAUSE MEN OPERATE IN THE FORM OF A MERITOCRACY....YOU HAVE SOMETHING OR KNOW SOMETHING THE BETAS DON'T...SO YOU SEE YOURSELF BETTER THAN THEM..RIGHT..

IF I GO BY YOUR LOGIC THEN NOBODY IS ALPHA, NOBODY IS BETA/SIMPS... EVERYBODY IS A REAL MAN..THAT IS BULLSH!T...

PEOPLE TEND TO FORGET THE REDPILL IS ABOUT DISCOVERING YOUR MASCULINITY AGAIN NOT JUST ABOUT MEN VS WOMEN THAT IS THE BASIC...THE REDPILL ALSO COMES WITH SOME HARSH TRUTHS..

SCREAM ALL YOU WANT..NOT ALL OF YOU ARE WILLING TO DO THE WORK TO BECOME A HIGH VALUE MAN, NOT ALL OF YOU HAVE THE BALLS YET TO TELL A WOMAN AS IS IT. NOT ALL CAN LEAD...

IT MIGHT BE BECAUSE SOME OF YOU ARE COMFORTABLE BECAUSE WHEN YOU IN THIS THREAD YOU ARE REAL MEN BUT AT LEAST YOU KNOW NOW WHAT A TRUE RESEMBLANCE OF AN ALPHA REAL MAN IS AND CAN COPY IT TO AN EXTENT...

THAT IS WHAT MEN ARE..WE THRIVE FOR PERFECTION AND DISTINCTION AND OTHER MEN LOOK UP US AS REAL MEN...NOT BECAUSE THEY ARE WEAKING BUT BECAUSE YOU ARE IN A HIGHER ECHELONS OF WHERE THEY WANT TO BE...

YOU CAN BE BRAGGING IN GUTTERS OR YOU CAN TRY TO REACH TO THE PEOPLE ON THE OTHER SIDES...

PLEASE NOTE: A REAL MAN IS AMORAL BECAUSE A REAL IS NOT PERSON BUT A TITLE(ABSENCE OF MORALITY)

PRESIDO IN A CELL IS A REAL MAN
PABLO ESCOBAR IS A REAL MAN TO DRUG DEALER
BUHARI IS A REAL MAN TO SOME POLITICIAN
YOUR MALE BOSS IS A REAL MAN TO YOU
CAVEADDULLAM IS A REAL MAN TO NEW REDPILLERS AND SO ON AND SO FORTH

WE HAVE DIFFERENT VARIANTS OF REAL MEN..BUT DON'T GIVE THAT EQUALITY BULLSH!T...

IF EVERY WOMAN YOU DOMINATE, YOU ARE A REAL MAN BECAUSE THEY DO NOT KNOW WHAT A REAL MAN LOOKS LIKE ONLY MEN KNOW...

IF YOU ALLOW THEM MANIPULATE YOU WITH THE TERM NA YOU KNOW..

THE LORD HAS SPOKEN

This is hilarious, because I've never seen you type in caps grin grin grin.... You had to type in caps all through like he does just to match the argument and probably win it by having a longer post.

I can imagine you two having this argument offline. You would probably be shouting at the top of your voices. But what you should know is that your voice is loudest does not mean you're winning the argument grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lordcassy: 9:06pm On Jan 08, 2022
Formatz01:
Reply her
You: Depends
Her: Depend on what
You: your mouth(then drop the topic)...
Say this with a Stern face...lol

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Formatz01: 9:08pm On Jan 08, 2022
Lordcassy:

Reply her
lol
Ok boss

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 9:08pm On Jan 08, 2022
Lordcassy:

Reply her

You already indirectly told her she would get beaten na

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lordcassy: 9:10pm On Jan 08, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lordcassy: 9:14pm On Jan 08, 2022
luminouz:

You already indirectly told her she would get beaten na
You didn't reveal anything bro...
Let her ponder what he means...
A woman has to fear a man capacity for violence
If she walks away...who cares...if she stays then she knows you don't take nonsense and she fears you...

But he is a man let him make his decision...you also gave him a wise advice..

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 08, 2022
Formatz01:
Received same question some weeks back, but it came in way that she says she could handle anything from a man but she don't think she can handle a man beating her; she then ask if I would?

Told her straight without blinking an eye that if any woman touch or slap me whether as a joke or not, she go collect. That seem to shut her up.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lordcassy: 9:19pm On Jan 08, 2022
Junnior:

This is hilarious, because I've never seen you type in caps grin grin grin.... You had to type in caps all through like he does just to match the argument and probably win it by having a longer post.

I can imagine you two having this argument offline. You would probably be shouting at the top of your voices. But what you should know is that your voice is loudest does not mean you're winning the argument grin

Maybe I should have turned the colour red....Lol..shouting I think not...

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 9:23pm On Jan 08, 2022
Your sweet mother is the only NAWALT you know yet she is in the habit of making you sidestep your old man when it is time for you to send goodies home...... What is the difference between her and your wife who does same to make you spend more on her family than yours?

But we are not ready for this conversation.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Formatz01: 9:27pm On Jan 08, 2022
CamusMidas:

Received same question some weeks back, but it came in way that she says she could handle anything from a man but she don't think she can handle a man beating her; she then ask if I would?

Told her straight without blinking an eye that if any woman touch or slap me whether as a joke or not, she go collect. That seem to shut her up.
exactly bro ...all women are same....she don shutup

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 08, 2022
Calibrator:
Your sweet mother is the only NAWALT you know yet she is in the habit of making you sidestep your old man when it is time for you to send goodies home...... What is the difference between her and your wife who does same to make you spend more on her family than yours?

Oga leave mother out of this, if a guy can't decide how to appropriately share/give his resources to his parents then he should have his self to blame; I believe we are all grown up and know who actually provided for all our needs while we're growing up.

Some of us have mother's that at least care about us.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 9:51pm On Jan 08, 2022
Apologies sir.

Like I said we are not ready to have the conversation.

CamusMidas:

Oga leave mother out of this, if a guy can't decide how to appropriately share/give his resources to his parents then he should have his self to blame; I believe we are all grown up and know who actually provide for all our resources while we're growing up.

Some of us have mother's that at least care about us.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Aaron12(m): 10:00pm On Jan 08, 2022
Calibrator:

Alaye you have a point, AWALT including our mothers. Period.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightheaded: 10:01pm On Jan 08, 2022
Picks Mic

Happy New Year Bosses.
I've been an advocate of the gaming aspect of the redpill - that is ladies are for fun and fvcks nevertheless I envy the undiluted MGTOW aspect. I'd like us to analyze an event I'd be sharing, I'll make out some points, so the readers can learn one or two , and the family can make an analysis and point out the areas where improvements should be made and I'm I'll answer questions . I'm not the all knowing, so it's an open discussion I'd encourage.

I'm not a kinda person who chases women, i focus more on myself look out for the ones that show the green lights and act accordingly IF I'm interested or feel like. So I hardly keep female friends and live a secretive life (so they say).

Recently or not so recently a girl, a colleague showed some green lights, yea I shouldn't be doing colleagues but something funny triggered my move. A fellow guy told me he hasn't found me with any girl or seen me lovey lovey , he then declared that "lol, lightheaded you look all Ashewo like and have the Ashewo vibes but really you can't do shit". I just laughed about it and told myself that well seems like I've been docile for too long guess I'll have to show myself I've still got it in me. I'd shied away from gaming for a long while so I've ignored girls a lot, lemme say I'd gone MGTOW. I told him, I can be fvcking someone in the same department as we're in and you wouldn't suspect shxt.

So fast forward, girl gives me the some greenlights and I'm like well lemme just use this for practice, since I've been a bit rusty. She's one of the 'don't wear trousers or ear rings, or makeups' kinda church members, so lumping her with me in the whole class would've made a huge statement, I mean it's lightheaded we're talking about here.
Lesson 1: Girls flash green lights at whom they like, know how to discern.
No
Lesson 2: Girls don't like the nice guys, even guys don't, act appropriately.

Now after the green lights we got talking, not that we didn't before but, I'm not a talker so it was limited to class. She's close to the majority of my close friends so it'll be shocking if anyone knew anything, and I'm very private so you'll not know sh*t. Everything anyone knows about me is speculation or shady details I must have mentioned to you, or not so important things.
Lesson 3: Be stoic, the less they know about your private life the better, keep private things private.

Lesson 4: As a gaming red-piller, it'll do you no good to be loud, learn to keep things secret, that's one thing girls look out for, they have a reputation to keep. Do well to assist them.

Fast-forward to later, I visited her place some times,get talking. I'd seduce her with my eyes, we'd almost start making out and then she'd stop. grin , I already knew what's up. I'd just leave after each occurrence, well as a patient and calm guy, i didn't make a fuss about it. I ain't forcing nobody, because it's all a game. Now she didn't want to come to my place because I and my closest guys stay at the same lodge, remember reputation.

So I switched up, pulled out the pull and push(dread) game, became colder, almost ice cold. She could only get annoyed, but then two can play the game my dear, you've already invested in your affection in me and the least you can do is try to get your returns(you'll know the returns soon grin ). Told her we'd see this week,last time of chatting was early December, enough tension built up, so I took an evening break and went to see her.

Got there, the initial chit chat blah blah blah, got over it and invited her to the bed, first she started the normal I'm shy shit, grin ,she asked what I wanted ,told her she's pretentious,she knew what I wanted, she said I should say it. Me: let's start by making out (normally, I didn't need to spell it out for girls before they got the cue) , didn't take long we're already making out, Na hin mama start dey form I'm shy lol. I just pause, wetin sup again o.
Conversation started,as I had expected:

Her: Why's my heart beating fast, is this normal?
Me: My heart's beating slow, there's nothing wrong with me, probably you, and I see nothing wrong with this.
Her: This is awkward.
Me: (Already knowing wetin sup, getting disinterested), what's awkward.
Her: I don't know (Intense thinking)
Me: (This will be interesting)
Her: Are we friends
Me: Yes we are friends
Her: I can't be doing this to all my male friends
Me: grin , are you saying you do this with all your male friends? Or you want to do this with all your male friends?
Her: No that's not what I'm saying
Me: What are you now saying?
Her: I can't be doing this with a friend
Me: Oh, you mean you want to do this with more than a friend, because we doing this means we're more than friends.
Her: Ooooh, you're confusing me
Me: Lol, it's not confusing, you want this to be with lemme say your boyfriend,
Her: Something like that.
Me: So you want me to be your boyfriend before we can do this.
Her: No nah
Me: I'm not ready to be anyone's boyfriend, and I don't believe in the aspect of me being a girl's boyfriend before I can get intimate with her.(My hand already away from her waist)
Her: I know you don't want to be someone's boyfriend, that's not what I'm saying.

Awkward 5 minutes silence.
Broke the ice, told her it's good she knows what she wants, and told her "I suggest we don't meet behind closed doors, because we'll get intimate", so we're limited to meeting only in school and the normal good day greetings, no more chit chat.

Lesson 5: She wanted my attention all along which I knew, hence why she withdrew midway all along but I was still in frame and I saw it miles away ( that's her returns for her investment), logic over emotions.

Lesson 6: Know what you want and don't deceive to get laid, if it's a no relationship set-up let them be aware, there's nothing good in lying about it, be disciplined.(Coming from me grin grin )

I just decided to give her the courtesy of spending some minutes with her, because it might be the last she might see me at her place. Listened to her chat without paying attention my mind only on going back home mhen. It was dark and she says,"please stay for like 30 more minutes, I'll be the only one in the room, let's talk"
My reply, "You were alone before I came to visit and I didn't come here to talk" , comman open door lemme be going, I don grab key.... grin

Lesson 7: Don't keep friends with ladies if you're not benefitting from it or will not benefit from it. Be wise.

Lesson 8: After rejection (although I rejected this covert proposal), move on, no need orbiting. Maintain frame always.

What I know is this, she'll want to keep me around as friend, which will be impossible, she'll want me more because I'll withdraw the already little attention I once gave, and intermittently eye seduce her in class to keep her on her toes. It might sound wicked, but I'm a cold guy, and no one knows about what transpired toll now.And I can say I fulfilled my self challenge, I felt rusty but this blade can still cut cleanly. I'm all about myself, with a little gaming IF time and chance permits.

Final lesson: AWALT, maintain frame.

This is open for analysis, any shortcomings, any lag or where I could've done better to get better results or any lessons that can be learnt is welcome. Please if you want to quote, don't quote the whole post, it's too long.

31 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 08, 2022
Calibrator:
Apologies sir.

Apologies accepted; but my bad likewise for internalizing it.

Emotions aside. Go ahead with the discussion; what's a better time than now?

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dliquidmetal(m): 10:13pm On Jan 08, 2022
Calibrator:
Apologies sir.

lol he got triggered,instead if just picking the message. I'm in love with bitter truths this days,because therein lies what majority won't be cognizant of nor accpet.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by LivingTribunal: 10:36pm On Jan 08, 2022
If this man died, what actually killed him?
IS IT THE DRINK, FRIEND, OR WOMAN??

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 10:38pm On Jan 08, 2022
[quote author=Lordcassy post=109194765][/quote]
Lord thank you for this.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 08, 2022
LivingTribunal:

E clear, na him friend. Let's be guided; it is easier to see every issue as a nail if the only tool you have is a hammer.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 08, 2022
Dliquidmetal:
lol he got triggered,instead if just picking the message. I'm in love with bitter truths this days,because therein lies what majority won't be cognizant of nor accpet.
This is not a CULT, stop been a bitch and quote me if you have anything to say.

My bad for the outburst house but I don't like snitches.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 10:49pm On Jan 08, 2022
LivingTribunal:

woman kill am cus if he didn't look at her his friend won't have the free sec to put shit inside his drink undecided

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 10:49pm On Jan 08, 2022
Calibrator:
You will never know how much inner strength you have wasting away till you leave your comfort zone.

From my own personal experience and in my own opinion........ "Comfort Zone is the antithesis of the Redpill"

My bros. e just be like say God just bring this kind talk make people the talk today. My body the shark me since to the serious with my life but I the do anyhow as I come the think am today na so una the write. Bros. please how can I succeed in life. I don't want to be poor in life. This have being bothering me for so long. I get suicidal thoughts at times.

I feel like I'm not doing enough and please how can I get out of my comfort zone?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1104) (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) (1110) ... (2227) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DrGboy(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.