Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,114 members, 7,845,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2807889 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) (1110) (1111) ... (2227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 10:58pm On Jan 08, 2022
Man eyes haff seen many things. Mouth, fingers and brain can't find the right letters to put it in words

Would have shared some painful personal experiences with you most especially the one which made me homeless and literally living on the street and how I picked myself back up but our realities are different.

The best motivation is the one you give yourself - Erriga
Meedon:

My bros. e just be like say God just bring this kind talk make people the talk today. My body the shark me since to the serious with my life but I the do anyhow as I come the think am today na so una the write. Bros. please how can I succeed in life. I don't want to be poor in life. This have being bothering me for so long. I get suicidal thoughts at times.

I feel like I'm not doing enough and please how can I get out of my comfort zone?

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by LivingTribunal: 10:59pm On Jan 08, 2022
CamusMidas:

All, the FRIEND took him to DRINk where there are WOMEN to fed his eye on.
None of them would have killed him if he dominated everything around him. A man should be VIGILANT at all times

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dliquidmetal(m): 11:01pm On Jan 08, 2022
CamusMidas:

This is not a CULT, stop been a bitch and quote me if you have anything to say.

My bad for the outburst house but I don't like snitches.
yes! I'm a bitch/snitch.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 08, 2022
LivingTribunal:

None of them would have killed him if he dominated everything around him. A man should stay woke at all times
Yeah, it is his fault that he thought he was out chilling with his friend with some drinks (which he likely paid) while looking at that small yansh just to be poisoned by his "friend".

I hate the word WOKE.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 11:12pm On Jan 08, 2022
Calibrator:
Man eyes haff seen many things. Mouth, fingers and brain can't find the right letters to put it in words

Would have shared some painful personal experiences with you most especially the one which made me homeless and literally living on the street and how I picked myself back up but our realities are different.

The best motivation is the one you give yourself - Erriga

Chai

I know I will succeed no matter what.

God help me and fellow men and other people.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by LivingTribunal: 11:14pm On Jan 08, 2022
CamusMidas:

Yeah, it is his fault that he thought he was out chilling with his friend with some drinks (which he likely paid) while looking at that small a yansh just be poison by his "friend".

I hate the word WOKE.
You don't like the word woke
WHY?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 11:18pm On Jan 08, 2022
Calibrator:
Your sweet mother is the only NAWALT you know yet she is in the habit of making you sidestep your old man when it is time for you to send goodies home...... What is the difference between her and your wife who does same to make you spend more on her family than yours?

But we are not ready for this conversation.
Ur mother is different ND also AWALT but don't fvckin compare ur wife to ur mother undecided
ur wife family is not ur family nd she gat no right to tell u to send small thing to her family,u only send if u wan to not her telling u

alot of mothers do this shit always trying to put ur dad aside when dere money (women love money) I don see many with my 2 eyes

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 08, 2022
LivingTribunal:

You don't like the word woke
WHY?
Been used erroneously and shows complete edginess from the person using it; go ahead and check the meaning and tell me if it applies to your previous comment.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by LivingTribunal: 11:35pm On Jan 08, 2022
CamusMidas:

Been used erroneously and shows complete edginess from the person using it; go ahead and check the meaning and tell me if it applies to your previous comment.
Oh well I guess vigilance or sensitive is preferable

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Mandela27: 11:35pm On Jan 08, 2022
CaveAdullam:

Man must challenge himself, only then can he be able to know the beast that inhabits his inner faculties. The only thing that can eventually crumble man to the lowest state is poor state of health; other factors like poor environment, poor family background, poor governmental policies etc. can also crumble him. But if he still try a little, luck and time may favour him.

To be candid, out there, it's not easy for man. But settling down for comfort is self extinction except in the presence of favorable factors.

Sigh!
Bro Yu spit wisdom,about factors that could crumble a man,mhenn,I'd rate myself as a young handsome man with a lukrative handwork,7/10 I swear,but u won't believe with all my idea about this red pill I'm not still able to get a girl. health wise I'm fvcke.d up

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ObinnaValentine: 11:37pm On Jan 08, 2022
sajmark:
I don't know who else follows the battle between Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Brazilian players after he made comments on their 7-1 loss to Germany... The kind of masculinity, courage, confidence and balls that Zlatan Ibrahimovic exudes is a thing to imitate by all men.

I no dey carry IBRA play o! No near o grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Mandela27: 11:48pm On Jan 08, 2022
Meedon:

My bros. e just be like say God just bring this kind talk make people the talk today. My body the shark me since to the serious with my life but I the do anyhow as I come the think am today na so una the write. Bros. please how can I succeed in life. I don't want to be poor in life. This have being bothering me for so long. I get suicidal thoughts at times.

I feel like I'm not doing enough and please how can I get out of my comfort zone?

bro do you have a skill or handwork?

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ulunne777(f): 11:54pm On Jan 08, 2022
Lightheaded:
Picks Mic

Happy New Year Bosses.
I've been an advocate of the gaming aspect of the redpill - that is ladies are for fun and fvcks nevertheless I envy the undiluted MGTOW aspect. I'd like us to analyze an event I'd be sharing, I'll make out some points, so the readers can learn one or two , and the family can make an analysis and point out the areas where improvements should be made and I'm I'll answer questions . I'm not the all knowing, so it's an open discussion I'd encourage.

I'm not a kinda person who chases women, i focus more on myself look out for the ones that show the green lights and act accordingly IF I'm interested or feel like. So I hardly keep female friends and live a secretive life (so they say).

Recently or not so recently a girl, a colleague showed some green lights, yea I shouldn't be doing colleagues but something funny triggered my move. A fellow guy told me he hasn't found me with any girl or seen me lovey lovey , he then declared that "lol, lightheaded you look all Ashewo like and have the Ashewo vibes but really you can't do shit". I just laughed about it and told myself that well seems like I've been docile for too long guess I'll have to show myself I've still got it in me. I'd shied away from gaming for a long while so I've ignored girls a lot, lemme say I'd gone MGTOW. I told him, I can be fvcking someone in the same department as we're in and you wouldn't suspect shxt.

So fast forward, girl gives me the some greenlights and I'm like well lemme just use this for practice, since I've been a bit rusty. She's one of the 'don't wear trousers or ear rings, or makeups' kinda church members, so lumping her with me in the whole class would've made a huge statement, I mean it's lightheaded we're talking about here.
Lesson 1: Girls flash green lights at whom they like, know how to discern.
No
Lesson 2: Girls don't like the nice guys, even guys don't, act appropriately.

Now after the green lights we got talking, not that we didn't before but, I'm not a talker so it was limited to class. She's close to the majority of my close friends so it'll be shocking if anyone knew anything, and I'm very private so you'll not know sh*t. Everything anyone knows about me is speculation or shady details I must have mentioned to you, or not so important things.
Lesson 3: Be stoic, the less they know about your private life the better, keep private things private.

Lesson 4: As a gaming red-piller, it'll do you no good to be loud, learn to keep things secret, that's one thing girls look out for, they have a reputation to keep. Do well to assist them.

Fast-forward to later, I visited her place some times,get talking. I'd seduce her with my eyes, we'd almost start making out and then she'd stop. grin , I already knew what's up. I'd just leave after each occurrence, well as a patient and calm guy, i didn't make a fuss about it. I ain't forcing nobody, because it's all a game. Now she didn't want to come to my place because I and my closest guys stay at the same lodge, remember reputation.

So I switched up, pulled out the pull and push(dread) game, became colder, almost ice cold. She could only get annoyed, but then two can play the game my dear, you've already invested in your affection in me and the least you can do is try to get your returns(you'll know the returns soon grin ). Told her we'd see this week,last time of chatting was early December, enough tension built up, so I took an evening break and went to see her.

Got there, the initial chit chat blah blah blah, got over it and invited her to the bed, first she started the normal I'm shy shit, grin ,she asked what I wanted ,told her she's pretentious,she knew what I wanted, she said I should say it. Me: let's start by making out (normally, I didn't need to spell it out for girls before they got the cue) , didn't take long we're already making out, Na hin mama start dey form I'm shy lol. I just pause, wetin sup again o.
Conversation started,as I had expected:

Her: Why's my heart beating fast, is this normal?
Me: My heart's beating slow, there's nothing wrong with me, probably you, and I see nothing wrong with this.
Her: This is awkward.
Me: (Already knowing wetin sup, getting disinterested), what's awkward.
Her: I don't know (Intense thinking)
Me: (This will be interesting)
Her: Are we friends
Me: Yes we are friends
Her: I can't be doing this to all my male friends
Me: grin , are you saying you do this with all your male friends? Or you want to do this with all your male friends?
Her: No that's not what I'm saying
Me: What are you now saying?
Her: I can't be doing this with a friend
Me: Oh, you mean you want to do this with more than a friend, because we doing this means we're more than friends.
Her: Ooooh, you're confusing me
Me: Lol, it's not confusing, you want this to be with lemme say your boyfriend,
Her: Something like that.
Me: So you want me to be your boyfriend before we can do this.
Her: No nah
Me: I'm not ready to be anyone's boyfriend, and I don't believe in the aspect of me being a girl's boyfriend before I can get intimate with her.(My hand already away from her waist)
Her: I know you don't want to be someone's boyfriend, that's not what I'm saying.

Awkward 5 minutes silence.
Broke the ice, told her it's good she knows what she wants, and told her "I suggest we don't meet behind closed doors, because we'll get intimate", so we're limited to meeting only in school and the normal good day greetings, no more chit chat.

Lesson 5: She wanted my attention all along which I knew, hence why she withdrew midway all along but I was still in frame and I saw it miles away ( that's her returns for her investment), logic over emotions.

Lesson 6: Know what you want and don't deceive to get laid, if it's a no relationship set-up let them be aware, there's nothing good in lying about it, be disciplined.(Coming from me grin grin )

I just decided to give her the courtesy of spending some minutes with her, because it might be the last she might see me at her place. Listened to her chat without paying attention my mind only on going back home mhen. It was dark and she says,"please stay for like 30 more minutes, I'll be the only one in the room, let's talk"
My reply, "You were alone before I came to visit and I didn't come here to talk" , comman open door lemme be going, I don grab key.... grin

Lesson 7: Don't keep friends with ladies if you're not benefitting from it or will not benefit from it. Be wise.

Lesson 8: After rejection (although I rejected this covert proposal), move on, no need orbiting. Maintain frame always.

What I know is this, she'll want to keep me around as friend, which will be impossible, she'll want me more because I'll withdraw the already little attention I once gave, and intermittently eye seduce her in class to keep her on her toes. It might sound wicked, but I'm a cold guy, and no one knows about what transpired toll now.And I can say I fulfilled my self challenge, I felt rusty but this blade can still cut cleanly. I'm all about myself, with a little gaming IF time and chance permits.

Final lesson: AWALT, maintain frame.

This is open for analysis, any shortcomings, any lag or where I could've done better to get better results or any lessons that can be learnt is welcome. Please if you want to quote, don't quote the whole post, it's too long.

yawns!

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Akinbahm(m): 12:55am On Jan 09, 2022
LivingTribunal:
If this man died, what actually killed him?
IS IT THE DRINK, FRIEND, OR WOMAN??

It’s a simple stuff HE KILLED HIMSELF.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheDarkGamer: 1:44am On Jan 09, 2022
Don't break eye contact with a woman first.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by yunqdady: 3:37am On Jan 09, 2022
Nice guys always get used.
I just saw the chats between my uncle and his jezebelic wife and I'm confident to say, I will not marry until I'm 100% sure of who I'm dealing with.
Haa.
To think I used to have this feminism view not knowing women are not all that. I misjudged, thought all relationships are smooth like my parents.
Omo, never ever use money to chase women. If you do, make sure you have money till you die.
Omo, every nice guy needs redpill.
I don't support irresponsibility from men at all but if you are a genuine nice and good man, you need redpill to understand women.
I just sat down to reason it, all the nice good men I know are undergoing intense pressure and wahala from their wives.

44 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by yunqdady: 4:26am On Jan 09, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by yunqdady: 4:27am On Jan 09, 2022

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 5:10am On Jan 09, 2022
Seems like this weekend is for the bitter truths.

You don't want to compare the person you are entrusting with your future (children, properties) and who will be sharing your bed, most likely in charge of your feeding and can snuff life out of you without raising suspicion if she so wishes to your mother whose input in your life wanes as soon as you hit MID twenties and you think you are now an adult capable of making his own decisions.

Let me tell you what nobody else will, the day you marry, whether you like it or not, your wife automatically rank above your mother and your peace of mind is directly tied to whether your wife wants you to have it or not.

Have you ever seen a married man thrown in prison for neglecting his mother, try that with your wife and kids first and see how fast you will land where you don't want to be.

You think those who are avoiding marriage don't have sense ba, it will clear for your eyes how much power a wife holds cheesy

DieRich5:
Ur mother is different ND also AWALT but don't fvckin compare ur wife to ur mother undecided
ur wife family is not ur family nd she gat no right to tell u to send small thing to her family,u only send if u wan to not her telling u

alot of mothers do this shit always trying to put ur dad aside when dere money (women love money) I don see many with my 2 eyes

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dliquidmetal(m): 5:45am On Jan 09, 2022
Calibrator:
Seems like this weekend is for the bitter truths.

You don't want to compare the person you are entrusting with your future (children, properties) and who will be sharing your bed, most likely in .....

In my opinion, a woman only has as much power as you give to her. I got principles, my way or highway.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 6:03am On Jan 09, 2022
CamusMidas:

Apologies accepted; but my bad likewise for internalizing it.
Emotions aside. Go ahead with the discussion; what's a better time than now?
Still shocked that posts like that still get some people angry...
Ask yourself, did your mum take care of you and all sorts because that's her personality or because she's hoping/knows you'll return the favour in the future?
Lets say for example, you had a maid( boy or girl) while growing up, you cant tell me there wont be any difference in the treatment/appearance/allocation of work and all sorts. And as far as this is true, it means you are being loved/cared for conditionally ( future benefits) which is the same as when you are being loved for what you can provide/money by other girls out there...
Note: No one said you should not help your parents, we just establishing the fact that despite the love and care ( which most of us would love to return back), it's still conditional and so AWALT.
The best way to know a person's true personality is how he/she treats those who nothing is expected of in return

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 6:05am On Jan 09, 2022
Are you married or have you ever been married?

Go and show a married man your post and you will be charged for manslaughter because he will surely die of laughter cheesy
Dliquidmetal:
In my opinion, a woman only has as much power as you give to her. I got principles, my way or highway.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 6:08am On Jan 09, 2022
continuation from my previous post
Which brings me to another question
How willing are you to stretch a genuine helping hand to someone you dont know/wont see again/ cant return the help?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dliquidmetal(m): 6:14am On Jan 09, 2022
Calibrator:
Are you married or have you ever been married?

Go and show a married man your post and you will be charged for manslaughter because he will surely die of laughter cheesy
im not married neither do I have any plans on doing that because I have no use of the whole thing and those married men would laugh because most men are being emasculated in there own marriages(they have accepted their fates) which they allowed. Only a small percentage would understand/agree with my post but as for me its either my way/rules or highway.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 6:18am On Jan 09, 2022
Mandela27:
bro do you have a skill or handwork?

Yeah. I just feel, I'm not doing enough.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 6:28am On Jan 09, 2022
Calibrator is right,your peace of mind in Marriage is dependent on if your wife wants it or not,get married to a bad woman and you will probably die early.
A lot of women wield more power than their husbands in Marriages today.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:15am On Jan 09, 2022
DAY 9, REDPILL 2022

She's not the one forcing unnecessary pressure on you. You are the one who thinks that she will leave you and you will die if you don't respond to her excesses.

Authority: Don't be a simp.

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 09, 2022
Zabiboy:

Still shocked that posts like that still get some people angry...
Ask yourself, did your mum take care of you and all sorts because that's her personality or because she's hoping/knows you'll return the favour in the future?
Lets say for example, you had a maid( boy or girl) while growing up, you cant tell me there wont be any difference in the treatment/appearance/allocation of work and all sorts. And as far as this is true, it means you are being loved/cared for conditionally ( future benefits) which is the same as when you are being loved for what you can provide/money by other girls out there...
Note: No one said you should not help your parents, we just establishing the fact that despite the love and care ( which mosy of us would love to return back), it's still conditional and so AWALT.
The best way to know a person's true personality is how he/she treats those who nothing is expected of in return
Would you rather your Mum don't show you love and care just so that you won't owe her anything?

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kingray10: 7:47am On Jan 09, 2022
ubunja:
women chase by putting themselves in a position to be approached. They shoot their shot by giving you an opportunity to shoot your shot. They're not direct and won't approach you physically because then they'd be called Slut, hoe, etc. So they do their thing subtly. Almost undetected. And they always keep the signals mixed. To protect themselves from being shamed. Identify the signals and move accordingly.

It's Vitally important for guys to understand the "mixed signals" aspect of the game. Girls will always give mixed green lights and mixed Choosing Signals to keep their reputation clean.
Eg a girl wants you to come to her room. She's going to ask you to come help her with her light. Her light will be really off and need work, but that's the mixed aspect, the secondary reason you're there. She wants you in her room but needs AN ALIBI or reason for you to be in her room so you yourself don't realize she lured you into her lair. You think it's about the fridge she wants you to move but it's really about you being in her room. If you're smart, you'll catch on and adding the other hints she'll give, you'll see she wants you. If you're a dumb, slow amateur you'll fix the light, move the fridge and leave. Your loss. You're too dumb to fucc anyways. Or if people find you in the girl's room, she's telling them you're there to fix the light. Which is true. And which protects her reputation.

Just as a girl will not ask you to rub her,, but will give you lotion to rub on her. The lotion is the excuse. You touching her is the goal. The signal is mixed.

Ever had this happen?

You knew a girl liked you and you read her signals clear then you went and told your friends and they dismissed your story and gave you logical reasons why the girl gave signals? And you were eventually convinced you were not given signals but ordinary requests any guy could get??

Were you wrong??
No.

Were your friends wrong??
No.

You were both right. That's exactly why the signals are mixed. To protect the girl and not have everyone think she's too fast or too easy. You never tell a girl's signals to your friends,, just operate solo without secondary input. They'll confuse you.
You are an ocean of knowledge in the affair of woman. UBANJA, THE GREAT.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dliquidmetal(m): 8:52am On Jan 09, 2022
Check this out guys and share your thoughts https://www.instagram.com/p/CYgAukkMj_e/?utm_medium=copy_link

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 8:52am On Jan 09, 2022
yunqdady:
I will not marry until I'm 100% sure of who I'm dealing with.

At bolded, you can never be 100% sure.
Count yourself lucky if you're even 40% sure grin.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 8:56am On Jan 09, 2022
Comrade, off mic!
Smartb0y:
At bolded, you can never be 100% sure. Count yourself lucky if you're even 40% sure grin.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) (1110) (1111) ... (2227) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Adasun(m), Bilbi, KingEarnest(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.