Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2780003 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1103) (1104) (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) ... (2220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 10:43am On Jan 08, 2022
ubunja:
it would be really great if someone started a red pill movie recap Channel. Recapping movies from a red pill point of view.
That will be really great. I feel there are possibilities of redpill movies on recap as there are more than two channels that do it. Some one should just post redpill movies and we go search it out on YouTube recap.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 08, 2022
What have you people been saying about me here?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 10:59am On Jan 08, 2022
Well I was shown the greenlight yesterday although it was weak but it was enough for me to move in and collect her number. Very pretty girl but just all it is about her physically. I think I can manage though but I will call her today to know how far if we will be seeing or if it will be the end. Yeah, I've ended many just after the first call.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 11:02am On Jan 08, 2022
darkelf:

Bro, i have been a silent observer but this is rude

If you don't agree with someone's opinion, kindly say so without been saucy

There are more corteuos ways to disagree. Afterall, we are one here

I think you should also shut up..

What does he mean by we should be careful with the words we use

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 11:03am On Jan 08, 2022
fattprince:
Well I was shown the greenlight yesterday although it was weak but it was enough for me to move in and collect her number. Very pretty girl but just all it is about her physically. I think I can manage though but I will call her today to know how far if we will be seeing or if it will be the end. Yeah, I've ended many just after the first call.

You should focus more on making money rather than feeling alpha because you ended many after the first call.

The redpill is not for broke guys...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by philosophy25: 11:30am On Jan 08, 2022
darkelf:

Bro, i have been a silent observer but this is rude

If you don't agree with someone's opinion, kindly say so without been saucy

There are more corteuos ways to disagree. Afterall, we are one here
Tanx for correcting dat mumu.. Imaging who he's quoting.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 11:32am On Jan 08, 2022
Lightway:

You should focus more on making money rather than feeling alpha because you ended many after the first call.

Yes you right, that's the more reason why I ended them after first call. The interest after the calls are low and I know they will always drag me back in persuit for wealth. You see why I had to end them, and I think I've earned the Alpha's aura so let me bask in it in peace brother. It's not easy

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dliquidmetal(m): 11:53am On Jan 08, 2022
Lightway:

for some reasons I think you are more feminine than masculine from the comments you've been dropping here lately,how can you say redpill isn't for broke guys? And the other time you were telling someone to "shut up" You gotta check yourself mate,we are learning here its not emotional warfare zone.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 12:00pm On Jan 08, 2022
Dliquidmetal:
for some reasons I think you are more feminine than masculine from the comments you've been dropping here lately,how can you say redpill isn't for broke guys? And the other time you were telling someone to "shut up" You gotta check yourself mate,we are learning here its not emotional warfare zone.
I have been suspecting that a female is behind that moniker, and the female is doing her best to blend in without being detected. grin

31 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 12:24pm On Jan 08, 2022
TLona1:

I still don’t get this.

How about the random beautiful women we see everyday and are attracted to? How do we let them do the chasing when we’re just strangers to them?
The thing is... it's haaarrdd. It's hard as fvck.
You're going to have to be very high value to be able to pull such women. They will chase you if you're very high value. If you're just one of the average Joes on the street, they won't look at you twice. Most men fall into this category and that's why they do the chasing.

Beautiful women generally do not chase, because they have an infinite supply of men chasing them.
However, If you're a stranger they see regularly and they sense that you're really high value, they will do all in their powers to get you. They will subtly start chasing you.

So, the answer to your question is simply become a very High Value Male.

When you do, those very beautiful ones will start simping for you.

Like we say, talking redpill is easy. Doing it is uneasy.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 08, 2022
Dliquidmetal:
Exactly there is something off about lightway moniker, it rubs off me that it could be a woman behind that profile.That's why when i see that lightway's comments. I bounce past it without reading it. And to my fellow redpillers, learn to ignore some comments here most of them are not good for your redpill growth.

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 08, 2022
Martinez39s:
I have been suspecting that a female is behind that moniker, and the female is doing her best to blend in without being detected. grin
Alaye, thank you for this, you are very observant.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jacuzzi55(f): 1:16pm On Jan 08, 2022
Check this out

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 1:21pm On Jan 08, 2022
Jacuzzi55:
Check this out
Rehabilitation center grin.
Now that's funny asf

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chikasnight: 1:42pm On Jan 08, 2022
Dliquidmetal:

I wanted to tell him the same thing, how can he reply a guy like that... I just realised it might end in insults so I just chill

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chikasnight: 1:44pm On Jan 08, 2022
Martinez39s:

Quit suspecting, it’s a female and fattprince lines got her emotional as usual she reacted

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 2:40pm On Jan 08, 2022
Hotspotbro:
why not try some anime?
not really a strong fan. I can watch anime and enjoy it at that time but I find anime forgettable.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 08, 2022
chikasnight:

Quit suspecting, it’s a female and fattprince lines got her emotional as usual she reacted
exactly.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ketapu: 5:12pm On Jan 08, 2022
Martinez39s:

I'm surprised you guys are just noticing this. That moniker is one of the trolls I avoid reading their post here. His/her early posts showed he/she is not a red piller. There are many of such moles here that have been trying to blend in.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ovo200: 5:15pm On Jan 08, 2022
The guy bit than he can chew.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by LivingTribunal: 5:17pm On Jan 08, 2022

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by LivingTribunal: 5:18pm On Jan 08, 2022

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Damilare65(m): 5:31pm On Jan 08, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS A REAL MAN IN MY BOOKS. I ONLY KNOW MEN.

WHEN YOU START TO JOIN WOMEN TO CLASSIFY MEN INTO REAL MEN VS ORDINARY MEN, YOU'RE ENABLING THEIR IDIOCY IN EMPLOYING THE "REAL MAN" TAG AS AN EGO BOOST TO MILK MEN AND DEMAND THE MOST FROM MEN WHILE PUSHING SUCH REAL MEN TO THE BRINK OF DEATH IN MEN'S QUESTS TO DO THINGS BEYOND THEIR STRENGTHS FOR WOMEN JUST TO MAINTAIN THE REAL MAN CROWN.

REDPILLERS AND ENLIGHTENED MEN MUST KNOW THIS MILLENNIUM-OLD TRICK, AND SHOULD NEVER FALL FOR IT. IT'S EITHER YOU'RE A MAN OR YOU'RE NOT. IF WOMEN THINK YOU'RE A REAL MAN BEST BELIEVE YOU'RE THE ĮDIOT TO BE EXTORTED UNTIL INFINITY. THIS PERSON IS THE BETA SLAVE THAT BUCKS, WHILE AN ALPHA FUCS.

DON'T BE A REAL MAN. JUST BE A MAN WITH WISDOM, A-GAME, POTENTIAL, CAREER AND GOALS, AND THAT'S ALL YOU NEED.

thank you so much for this... Wish I could like this 500 times

THE BEST OF MEN ,ARE STILL MEN

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lordcassy: 5:39pm On Jan 08, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS A REAL MAN IN MY BOOKS. I ONLY KNOW MEN.

WHEN YOU START TO JOIN WOMEN TO CLASSIFY MEN INTO REAL MEN VS ORDINARY MEN, YOU'RE ENABLING THEIR IDIOCY IN EMPLOYING THE "REAL MAN" TAG AS AN EGO BOOST TO MILK MEN AND DEMAND THE MOST FROM MEN WHILE PUSHING SUCH REAL MEN TO THE BRINK OF DEATH IN MEN'S QUESTS TO DO THINGS BEYOND THEIR STRENGTHS FOR WOMEN JUST TO MAINTAIN THE REAL MAN CROWN.

REDPILLERS AND ENLIGHTENED MEN MUST KNOW THIS MILLENNIUM-OLD TRICK, AND SHOULD NEVER FALL FOR IT. IT'S EITHER YOU'RE A MAN OR YOU'RE NOT. IF WOMEN THINK YOU'RE A REAL MAN BEST BELIEVE YOU'RE THE ĮDIOT TO BE EXTORTED UNTIL INFINITY. THIS PERSON IS THE BETA SLAVE THAT BUCKS, WHILE AN ALPHA FUCS.

DON'T BE A REAL MAN. JUST BE A MAN WITH WISDOM, A-GAME, POTENTIAL, CAREER AND GOALS, AND THAT'S ALL YOU NEED.

I DID NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT REAL MEN AND I DID NOT CLASSIFY WHAT A REAL MAN IS...

FIRSTLY WHY WOULD YOU ALLOW WOMEN TELL YOU WHAT A REAL MAN IS...THEY KNOW NOTHING AND CAN NOT UNDERSTAND THE MASCULINE BURDEN WE CARRY..

MAYBE I WAS NOT CLEAR...I AM TALKING ABOUT A REAL MAN IN TERMS OF HOW A MAN SEES HIS FELLOW MAN..

THIS IS MY PROBLEM WITH MEN NOWADAYS...IT OKAY IF YOU CALL YOURSELF A REAL MAN IN YOUR HEAD AND IN REALITY YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT...

MEN OPERATE IN THE FORM OF MERITOCRACY AND BY GOD EVERY MAN IN THIS GROUP EXCEPT HE IS LIAR AND WIMP..HAS JUDGED HIMSELF BASED ON WHAT HE THINKS OR WHO HE THINKS A REAL MAN SHOULD BE...

LIKE I HAVE WRITTEN "THERE IS NO UTOPIA"...THIS IS REALITY AND THE REALITY IS A REAL MAN IS AN UNSONG TITLE AMONG MEN...YOU CHANGE TO GEE, GUYMAN, ALPHA, BADGUY ...IT IS ALL THE SAME THING....

MEN REWARDS DISTINCTION AND WE SUBMIT TO POWER..WHETHER YOU LIKE OR NOT IT IS THE TRUTH...

WHY DO YOU THINK MOST GUYS REFER TO THEMSELVES AS ALPHAS AFTER TAKING THE RED PILL AND FILL NEED TO CALL OTHER GUYS SIMPS AND BETA....IT IS BECAUSE MEN OPERATE IN THE FORM OF A MERITOCRACY....YOU HAVE SOMETHING OR KNOW SOMETHING THE BETAS DON'T...SO YOU SEE YOURSELF BETTER THAN THEM..RIGHT..

IF I GO BY YOUR LOGIC THEN NOBODY IS ALPHA, NOBODY IS BETA/SIMPS... EVERYBODY IS A REAL MAN..THAT IS BULLSH!T...

PEOPLE TEND TO FORGET THE REDPILL IS ABOUT DISCOVERING YOUR MASCULINITY AGAIN NOT JUST ABOUT MEN VS WOMEN THAT IS THE BASIC...THE REDPILL ALSO COMES WITH SOME HARSH TRUTHS..

SCREAM ALL YOU WANT..NOT ALL OF YOU ARE WILLING TO DO THE WORK TO BECOME A HIGH VALUE MAN, NOT ALL OF YOU HAVE THE BALLS YET TO TELL A WOMAN AS IS IT. NOT ALL CAN LEAD...

IT MIGHT BE BECAUSE SOME OF YOU ARE COMFORTABLE BECAUSE WHEN YOU IN THIS THREAD YOU ARE REAL MEN BUT AT LEAST YOU KNOW NOW WHAT A TRUE RESEMBLANCE OF AN ALPHA REAL MAN IS AND CAN COPY IT TO AN EXTENT...

THAT IS WHAT MEN ARE..WE THRIVE FOR PERFECTION AND DISTINCTION AND OTHER MEN LOOK UP US AS REAL MEN...NOT BECAUSE THEY ARE WEAKING BUT BECAUSE YOU ARE IN A HIGHER ECHELONS OF WHERE THEY WANT TO BE...

YOU CAN BE BRAGGING IN GUTTERS OR YOU CAN TRY TO REACH TO THE PEOPLE ON THE OTHER SIDES...

PLEASE NOTE: A REAL MAN IS AMORAL BECAUSE A REAL IS NOT PERSON BUT A TITLE(ABSENCE OF MORALITY)

PRESIDO IN A CELL IS A REAL MAN
PABLO ESCOBAR IS A REAL MAN TO DRUG DEALER
BUHARI IS A REAL MAN TO SOME POLITICIAN
YOUR MALE BOSS IS A REAL MAN TO YOU
CAVEADDULLAM IS A REAL MAN TO NEW REDPILLERS AND SO ON AND SO FORTH

WE HAVE DIFFERENT VARIANTS OF REAL MEN..BUT DON'T GIVE THAT EQUALITY BULLSH!T...

IF EVERY WOMAN YOU DOMINATE, YOU ARE A REAL MAN BECAUSE THEY DO NOT KNOW WHAT A REAL MAN LOOKS LIKE ONLY MEN KNOW...

IF YOU ALLOW THEM MANIPULATE YOU WITH THE TERM NA YOU KNOW..

THE LORD HAS SPOKEN

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Seandisputed(m): 5:43pm On Jan 08, 2022
Ovo200:
He bite than he can chew.
Shiit hit the ceiling real quick 0-100 at a go

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lordcassy: 5:45pm On Jan 08, 2022
[quote author=Lordcassy post=109194624]

THERE IS NO EQUALITY IN A REALM OF MEN...THAT IS A DELUDED WOMAN CURSE...FLEE FROM IT MY BROTHERS

SOME OF YOU HERE ARE LOSERS THAT IS TRUTH...NOW ARE YOU GOING TO BE WOMAN AND SAY "I AM REDPILL AWARE " SO I AM A MAN...NO BRO..YOU ARE JUST "A REDPILL AWARE LOSER"...

GRAB YOUR BALLS AND CHALLENGE YOURSELF...BECOME BETTER, BECOME ADONIS...

OR YOU CAN IGNORE ME...I AM JUST OBSESSED WITH MASCULINITY THAT'S ALL...CONTINUE YOUR EQUALITY grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:17pm On Jan 08, 2022
Truth be told, for our divine gods @CAPSLOCKED et Lordcassy, except I'm not reading clearly, both of you are on same page. I think it's just the usage of terms here and further explanation that's making it seems different, overall your posts correlate positively.

And I agree with both of you.

Thanks.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 6:29pm On Jan 08, 2022
the werey wan shame alpha males but him wife dey beat am for house like Mike Tyson grin

Ovo200:
He bite than he can chew.

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Damilare65(m): 6:35pm On Jan 08, 2022
[quote author=Lordcassy post=109194765][/quote]

absolutely agree with you..

but we are all still Men

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lordcassy: 6:59pm On Jan 08, 2022
Damilare65:

absolutely agree with you..

but we are all still Men

Yes we are bro...but don't settle for just that let thrive to be great men

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lordcassy: 7:01pm On Jan 08, 2022
CaveAdullam:
Truth be told, for our divine gods @CAPSLOCKED et Lordcassy, except I'm not reading clearly, both of you are on same page. I think it's just the usage of terms here and further explanation that's making it seems different, overall your posts correlate positively.

And I agree with both of you.

Thanks.

My gee...
My writeup sums up to Rollo famous words
"WOULD YOU RATHER BE RIGHT OR WOULD YOU RATHER BE HAPPY

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 7:24pm On Jan 08, 2022
You will never know how much inner strength you have wasting away till you leave your comfort zone.

From my own personal experience and in my own opinion........ "Comfort Zone is the antithesis of the Redpill"

24 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1103) (1104) (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) ... (2220) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: beezman(m), Philosopher1979

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.