Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2792557 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1118) (1119) (1120) (1121) (1122) (1123) (1124) ... (2224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:04pm On Jan 12, 2022
sajmark:

His body language and composure is out of this world... Definition of Alpha.

So true. That character is the best ‘Alpha male’ figure I’ve seen in a long time. Even his dialogues are top notch.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 6:07pm On Jan 12, 2022
Peaceyw:

People on this thread will tell you "learn game" but you think money will do it for you. Continue...
I saw many men on that thread attacking Don jazzy I just shake my head, what don jazzy is saying is never make it the norms of usinv money to approach women if not na so you go dey do till you die, but some men as usual was saying shit , if she is the materialistic type you move.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Someoneschild2: 6:19pm On Jan 12, 2022
heartofcity12:

So true. That character is the best ‘Alpha male’ figure I’ve seen in a long time. Even his dialogues are top notch.

I had to watch carefully so as to not get carried away grin
The second movie that had a great impact on my personal growth, that one.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 6:25pm On Jan 12, 2022
posty56:
if she is the materialistic type you move.

Let's stop deceiving ourselves,deep down they're all materialistic.

know this and know peace

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:26pm On Jan 12, 2022
Someoneschild2:

I had to watch carefully so as to not get carried away grin
The second movie that had a great impact on my personal growth, that one.

I can relate. I’ve watched the series twice. We expect a final season and a movie now.. I think Tommy is finally going to die in the movie tho..

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 6:27pm On Jan 12, 2022
Klaus Mikaelson is the real definition of an Alpha.

Watch The Originals to get my point.

Man is so ice-cold, he gives no damn, no qualms about his blood brother screwing his baby mama so long his interests are protected.

He bows down for absolutely nobody.

Not taking anything from my G, Shelby.
heartofcity12:

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:30pm On Jan 12, 2022
Calibrator:

Man is so ice-cold, he gives no damn, no qualms about his blood brother screwing his baby mama so long his interests are protected.

As popular as ‘the originals’ is, it’s a pity I’ve not watched it. I only watched ‘Vampire Diaries’ which I heard is somehow related to ‘the originals’.. I’ll give it a shot. I’ve always heard about that Klaus character.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tiswell(m): 6:37pm On Jan 12, 2022
MJBOLT:
women are funny,they will accuse you of the same thing they are guilty of.

more wisdom to you bruv

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chikasnight: 7:10pm On Jan 12, 2022
And it’s your duty to always ignore those who are not ready and post anyways for those of us who are ready, one day they’ll be ready too if they want undecided

Emotionss:
One of the major reasons why I don't post most of my encounters with the female species in the thread, is that most of us are not ready or lacks the mental maturity to hear the extreme truth about the female nature both married and single....

No matter how innocent, gentle, religious a woman is, there's a 99.8% chances that she will cheat if she is approached by an upgraded version of her current man.... The remaining 2% is because of timing and location.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 7:24pm On Jan 12, 2022
Peaceyw:

People on this thread will tell you "learn game" but you think money will do it for you. Continue...
Man, you lack basic comprehension. Where in my post did I insinuate that just having money will save you? Look at who I used as an example, Elon musk. He isn't just rich, but redpilled as well. He has his sh1t together.
Eventhough game is good, he doesn't need it to land the baddest bitches in the world if he wants. And due to his redpill awareness, he wouldn't get burned in the process unlike his fellow Billionaires like Jeff and bill. Dude is too busy with so much revolutionary work to be spending time gaming some babe. And that's fine. Game is good but not compulsory.
Game doesn't even suit some people's personality. I doubt someone like Zuckerberg can ever be good at gaming even if he tried. He is just too nerdy. However, he can be redpilled if he decides to be. And that would be enough for him to be safe.

Like skepticus said, the player/gaming lifestyle isn't for everyone. Some people can have a lot of fun (playing mind games, etc.) with several women and still have their sh1t together. Others can't. Some others need to be laser focused on their sh1t in order to get it together.

It's important that every guy knows what works for him.

24 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SarcasticWords: 7:32pm On Jan 12, 2022
Kudos to the creators and regular participants of this thread.

What you are about to read is my humble opinion. You're free to disagree with it.

This new trend of shaming, insulting and degrading married men or men who intend to get married or anyone who chooses to accept and use the redpill in his own unique way that is somewhat different from others is in my opinion very wrong.

Like I always tell blackpillers, incels and feminist who like to enforce their ideologies as a result of being too emotional, The redpill reveals to men and young boys, the harsh reality and truth about the nature of girls/women and what a Man should aspire to be. What a Man chooses to do with that truth is his business. You can take a donkey to the stream to feel refreshed but you can't force that donkey to drink water or a particular amount of water that you view as appropriate.

These groups I mentioned above have a habit of using the word ALL & MUST which again in my opinion is wrong. You can't force all men to adopt a particular ideology or behave a certain way you want them to and besides One Man's meat is another man's poison.

In the aspect of marriage, it is difficult and filled with alot of problems and tribulations as everything in life seems to be but not everyone's marriage is pathetic. It is not all men that grew up with weak father's. Some men are natural redpillers and rule their kingdom (their family) with an iron rod. Some men don't tolerate nonesense. That A's marriage sucks and B's marriage failed doesn't mean C's is definitely bleeped that's a very pessimistic way of thinking.

If you say ALL married men are simps then you are indirectly saying men are not capable of leading a family which in my opinion is false. You are underestimating the strength and role of a Man and making him look weak and feable. Men are strong and they have been divinely given the role of leading a family for very important reasons. Any girl or woman that cannot humble herself and respect that divine role and headship should be booted out quickly or else you'll develop and die of hypertension.

For those that frown at divorce and feel nothing good comes out of it, It is on record that When king Xerxes, a ruler of Persia, requested for the presence of his wife Queen Vashti and she refused, He gave the arrogant woman the boot, declared that she NEVER appears before him, took away her royal position and arranged for another marriage and got married to a woman called Esther, who was not only humble to him but a saviour to many.

If the true motive of this thread is to enlighten and encourage men and young boys then we should not be shaming and insulting our fellow married men or those who intend to marry. We should rather enlighten ourselves on why it is important for such men to develop and have the mindset of King Xerxes.

If you are married, do not tolerate delibrately repeated nonsense even if there are kids involved or else that disrespectful attitude would spread to the kids. Send her packing back to her parents house. And as for single Men who intend to marry, from your actions let the girl you're dating know you to be the type that does not tolerate nonesense. If you've warned her about something you don't like and she repeats it, boot her and move on. Be principled. If the girl you're dating cannot learn to adopt your principles and take it as her own throw her away and move on because It is those principles that will guide your home as a family head.

Lastly, like Martinez said some pages back, let us respect ourselves and recognise that we are all from different backgrounds. Use the redpill in whatever way that works for you and makes you happy.

26 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 7:45pm On Jan 12, 2022
So in this age and time we still have Men who think having a girlfriend is a privilege....

It's ok.

I am about to enter Redpill beast mood on one of my neighbors who have been bragging about his current girlfriend and how lucky he is to have her.

Some men be giving me unnecessary headache for nothing.

24 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dhiqson(m): 7:46pm On Jan 12, 2022
emmaodet:

Gbam!!!!!!!!
I agree with you 100%

We hang around men a lot as guys and that is not really helpful.
Joining choir in the church is also good because it is a female dominated area.
For me, I started with social media being an introvert.
I will send a lot of messages to ladies on badoo, tagged, Facebook and those who replied me I do feel comfortable chatting with them and with time it built my confidence and what to say with women.
Later on, I moved to lounges, bars, brothels where I just approach a lady I see sitting alone or walking by and I just ask them if they are free and from there we kick it on.
Now, if I see a lady walking by on the street or going to work or in a taxi etc I just use my normal line to break the ice.
Yesterday, I saw a sweet light-skinned girl in Ph walking by and I just stopped her and told her she caught my attention and if she doesn’t mind, I will like to know her better than this.
She asked what caught my attention in her? Said I guess the skin (didn’t want to use the outright word - Beautiful in other make her feel elated).
Just you caught my attention. She gave me her contact but I know I am not going to follow up. Just my normal naughty flirting with women.

Baba
Which side for pH you dey?
I wan enter elelenwo next week like this

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 7:54pm On Jan 12, 2022
dhiqson:

Baba
Which side for pH you dey?
I wan enter elelenwo next week like this

I came for a week course to end by Friday and I will fly back to Lagos.
I lodged around rumuokoro axis

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Peaceyw(m): 7:57pm On Jan 12, 2022
Junnior:

Man, you lack basic comprehension. Where in my post did I insinuate that just having money will save you? Look at who I used as an example, Elon musk. He isn't just rich, but redpilled as well. He has his sh1t together.
Eventhough game is good, he doesn't need it to land the baddest bitches in the world if he wants. And due to his redpill awareness, he wouldn't get burned in the process unlike his fellow Billionaires like Jeff and bill. Dude is too busy with so much revolutionary work to be spending time gaming some babe. And that's fine.
Oh! So what you meant is that you don't need to learn game if you are in monk mode. That's good too.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Palazee(m): 8:01pm On Jan 12, 2022
Peaceyw:

Oh! So what you meant is that you don't need to learn game if you are in monk mode. That's good too.
You are getting him all wrong bro

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 8:03pm On Jan 12, 2022
ubunja:
married women are exactly what you're saying....
And the fact that women are never satisfied with anything there's almost a 100% chance there's something pissing her off with hubby or something she's not really happy about. Even though she looks happy. It's when you talk to her that the cracks appear. Talk shit about married men, she'll automatically defend her own,, talk nice about married men and she'll let you know husbands are not that much angelic. And she'll start criticizing her own. Same with boyfriends. Attack her BF she'll defend him. Defend her BF she'll attack him.

Hahahaha
Ubunja playing the psychological game.
That is a good one and I will start applying that format.
Tbh, there is nothing special about married women. It is just that we have been trained to see them like angels just the way we thought our women are special until internet, social media started exposing their dark sides.
The average woman banging, clubbing, changing relationships like diapers are the one who will become wives 10/-5 years to come.
Unfortunately, wedding and marriage don’t change people.
Agreed, their status has changed from single to married but it doesn’t change the traits, attitudes, relationship foundation she had laid over the years sleeping around. All these things marriage can’t/won’t change it.
If you agree with me that a seria thief or criminal, marijuana or cigarette smoker, a fraudster won’t change due to marriage then why do we think or surprised that a woman that has never been faithful, double dating or multi dating during her single phase will just suddenly change due to marriage?
Things don’t work that way.
Married women are as cheap as their single women counterparts. Just that one is more free to bang around without raising much eye brow than the other who has a guardian (husband).

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Peaceyw(m): 8:12pm On Jan 12, 2022
Palazee:
You are getting him all wrong bro
Explain then

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ObinnaValentine: 11:20pm On Jan 12, 2022
emmaodet:

I came for a week course to end by Friday and I will fly back to Lagos.
I lodged around rumuokoro axis

Welcome to our city hope u are enjoying your stay

Na ada George axis I base

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 11:23pm On Jan 12, 2022
ObinnaValentine:

Welcome to our city hope u are enjoying your stay

Na ada George axis I base

Lol.
Ph has always been my second home. I work here.
2/3 months here and 2 months at home.
Hope you are vigorously swallowing our redpill daily?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PacAmaru: 11:29pm On Jan 12, 2022
ubunja:
Someone has said women are unpredictable,, and it's true. Women think with their feelings and because feelings change randomly so women are random, that is unpredictable, chaotic. That's the core of femininity: unpredictability. But if you stop and look at the chaos long enough, if you give yourself time, you start to see patterns emerge. As unpredictable as women are, the more you deal with them, the more you understand them either by personal experience or reading or watching films, then the more you pick up a rhythm and a routine to them that lets you anticipate their moves within reasonable accuracy. You get to a point where your intuition and gut feeling starts filling the gaps of knowledge for you. Such that situations you haven't encountered before, you can reliably predict how they'll go down. Myself when I write, sometimes this is what is happening. I haven't experienced it but I can accurately tell you how it plays out. This is with the understanding that here and there you have to adjust what I say for cultural differences.
Mheeen I saw when u wrote it's a fork up to hide ur morning erections when girls are around,I saw that post the day B4 yesterday and wen I woke up yesterday morning I was wearing only my joggers with no pant or boxers.lol,my erection was solid hommie,3 sisters/cousins saw it and guess what?I banged the hottest of them this morning,it worked like magic.
I stopped making her/them feel safe around me, I'd spank their ass and touch their bress when no one is watching, and today one of them finally entered with the biggest yansh and I took my chance,if u see yansh ehn,guy,u go bow..lolsss,Omen God bless TRP..bro you're good

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Herbsworks: 11:37pm On Jan 12, 2022
Genesis 2:24: “Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.” grin grin

This words have been used by women and the society to put unnecessary burdens on the men by telling men to abandon their parents and siblings meanwhile the woman will be using her salary to take care of her parents and siblings.
Majority of married men in Nigeria can’t send money to their parents or siblings without consulting with their wives and when they do so without telling the wives these same women will rain fire and brimstone.

I once read the story of a man that was struggling to carry the burdens of his family not knowing his wife was using her salary to build a house in the village. Or is it the story of the man that later found out that the house he has been paying house rent for belongs to his wife grin when you complain as a man society will bring up this scripture to shame you that you shouldn’t consult your wise and experience parents who have probably been married for decades but your wife can run to take advise from her mother over little misunderstandings.

As a married man, when was the last time your wife allowed you to peacefully send money to your parents or siblings that have been rooting for you without squeezing her face or grumbling? You allow society to use religion to guilt trip you to abandon the same people that can shed their blood for you for someone you probably dated for 2 years and you think you know her well enough to cleave to. The same woman that can leave your life at any slight mistake from you and start posting pictures the next month frolicking around with another man after you probably have spent everything you have to see her happy sad

As a married man you abandoned your friends that were there for you during thick and thin or stop hanging out with people that have lended you money to survive or linked you up with a deal or two that made you the man you are simply because religion told you to abandon everyone and cleave. If it was in the past it would have been a little profitable to cleave but nowadays women will make you leave your family and friends and once they discover that she’s all you’ve left, she will walk away from you and let you suffer in pain while she hop on the next boyfriend or husband with your kids.

Once I notice a girl is religious I always won’t take her serious cos most religious women who uses holy books to back up their manipulations are evil. Marrying her is risky because before you know she will start dreaming and seeing your mother pursuing her or trying to steal her babies. Why don’t they ever dream that their mothers are witches but it’s only the mother in laws that are witches.

It is well

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 12:05am On Jan 13, 2022
sajmark:
Kings, in your leisure time watch PEAKY BLINDERS not necessarily for the show itself but for the sole purpose of studying and imitating the THOMAS SHELBY character.
Grace: happy or sad?
Tommy: Sad
Grace:. Ok but I warn u, it will break u heart
Tommy:..............

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 2dice01: 12:41am On Jan 13, 2022
Calibrator:

Lucious Lyon of Empire say Hi grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 2dice01: 12:44am On Jan 13, 2022
heartofcity12:

As popular as ‘the originals’ is, it’s a pity I’ve not watched it. I only watched ‘Vampire Diaries’ which I heard is somehow related to ‘the originals’.. I’ll give it a shot. I’ve always heard about that Klaus character.
I guess it is the same klaus in vampire dairy

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 2:04am On Jan 13, 2022
heartofcity12:

yeah it related, some of the characters still Dy originals too
Klaus is my favorite TV series character, everybody fear him even his family too, he don't take shit from anyone

Series in order
V-Diaries to originals to Legacies (many of us ain't watching Legacies)

VD and originals ending is just too sad I remember crying a little ND the writer really knows how to end this kind of film cry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 3:30am On Jan 13, 2022
PacAmaru:
Mheeen I saw when u wrote it's a fork up to hide ur morning erections when girls are around,I saw that post the day B4 yesterday and wen I woke up yesterday morning I was wearing only my joggers with no pant or boxers.lol,my erection was solid hommie,3 sisters/cousins saw it and guess what?I banged the hottest of them this morning,it worked like magic.
I stopped making her/them feel safe around me, I'd spank their ass and touch their bress when no one is watching, and today one of them finally entered with the biggest yansh and I took my chance ,if u see yansh ehn,guy,u go bow..lolsss,Omen God bless TRP..bro you're good
Not exactly what I meant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by foreman: 4:39am On Jan 13, 2022
PacAmaru:
I stopped making her/them feel safe around me, I'd spank their ass and touch their bress when no one is watching, and today one of them finally entered with the biggest yansh and I took my chance,if u see yansh ehn,guy,u go bow..lolsss,Omen God bless TRP..bro you're good

This is what they call testimony. LOL.
If you've got it, flaunt it. Na so dem they flaunt the bress and yansh too

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 4:51am On Jan 13, 2022
ubunja:

Not exactly what I meant.
Must you burst his mudafckin bubble bro? grin

Hail that nigga. His erection did wonders!!! grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 5:07am On Jan 13, 2022
DieRich5:
yeah it related, some of the characters still Dy originals too
Klaus is my favorite TV series character, everybody fear him even his family too, he don't take shit from anyone

Series in order
V-Diaries to originals to Legacies (many of us ain't watching Legacies)

VD and originals ending is just too sad I remember crying a little ND the writer really knows how to end this kind of film cry

Wow sounds so cool. I’ll have to watch it.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 5:08am On Jan 13, 2022
2dice01:
I guess it is the same klaus in vampire dairy

Interesting

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 6:17am On Jan 13, 2022
luminouz:

Must you burst his mudafckin bubble bro? grin

Hail that nigga. His erection did wonders!!! grin
I had to force myself. Such things can go sideways easily and land someone in jail for harassment.

17 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1118) (1119) (1120) (1121) (1122) (1123) (1124) ... (2224) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Fembleez1(m), GreatAchiever1 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.