Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,859 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:29 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2830011 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1121) (1122) (1123) (1124) (1125) (1126) (1127) ... (2231) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 4:20pm On Jan 13, 2022
Junnior:

Game is good, but not compulsory. Don't tell me Elon musk is focusing on game.

Let me just say this, a man who is unwilling to learn game must cut all sexual ties with women. Even platonic associations should not be encouraged. He should keep himself away from the sexual market place because if he enters he is going to simp hard and get burnt.

I saw you in another post analyzing Mark Zuckerberg, lol. You cannot always judge a marriage from the outside, especially one where they don't give out much information to the media. You don't know who controls the frame in that marriage, for all we know, Mark could be in her frame or vice versa so let us stick to the ones we have ample knowledge about.

Remember, Bill Gates and Jeff Bozos.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SweetVibe: 4:23pm On Jan 13, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

CAPS IGNORED FOR A REASON. THERE ARE MANY ĮDIOTS ON THE INTERNET. HE'S ONE OF THEM BEYOND DOUBTS AND YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO GO DOWN TO HIS LEVEL. WILL ONLY DERAIL WHICH IS HIS MAIN GOAL.

"HIS GAME IS SO LOOSE WHICH IS WHY HE'S BEING BULLIED BY WOMEN". MØRON. SAY THAT TO THE MILLIONS OF BIG BALLERS AROUND THE WORLD THAT HAS HAD ONE OF THESE EPISODES. YOU MUST BE VERY BAD LOOKING AND UNDESIRABLE FOR A WOMAN TO HAVE NEVER EVER TOUCHED YOU WITHOUT INVITATION EVEN IF AT LEAST ONCE.
mehn….those pictures cracked me up

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Polynek(m): 4:23pm On Jan 13, 2022
Itzlinda:

poor men marry few women of their caliber. Our neighbor got married to another women at 75 after he lost his first wife. My uncle remarried also at 65 after losing his first wife. They all got married to older women tho. But marriage is marriage.
Pls stop beating around the bush okay, we are talking of 1st hand marriage and u are talking about pple who lost there 1st wife very early and they decided to remarry.
If marriage is really scam why did ur Uncle marry again after loosing his 1st wife? grin
Even U wey de here de Tok against marriage go still marry b4 2030 grin.
Abeg make una de preach wetin una go fit do in reality.
I hate it wen men criticize marriage yet the idea of getting married in reality cannot leave there memory?.
I challenge any Redpiller in Dix thread to come and boldly say He won't get married and He won't hv any child throughout his lifetime.
Pls stop deceiving yourself okay.
One love

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 4:23pm On Jan 13, 2022
gameboy727:

That story sounds too ridiculous to be true. Chai

I'm sure it sounds too ridiculous to be true because the person suffering abuse is a man. Had it been a woman you would have swallowed it immediately you read the headline.

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tiswell(m): 4:39pm On Jan 13, 2022
posty56:
which sane man go give in wife 75 percent of his income
mine gave more bro.
Don't conclude easily!

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by foreman: 4:54pm On Jan 13, 2022
Polynek:
All Dix examples are rich people wat happens to poor pple? grin how many hv u seen getting married in there 70's

I have an uncle who married his third wife about the age 70. The only thing is you get to marry your level in the SMV.

If you have your mind made up already on an issue, don't come and waste peoples' time here. Don't be unteachable.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 4:58pm On Jan 13, 2022
Polynek:
After saying men are alone you ll still get married WTF man grin
Wow...I must have shared my life goals with you to make such a conclusion.

Your answer is what makes some men to suffer. Society tells you to marry so as not to be alone in old age,so you fear to be alone in your own house. The truth is men are always alone. So any man who marries so as to cure his boredom is making a mistake because that marriage will be hell for him. I have seen some men who never married and were cool with it. Those who want to marry should at least try to make sure that's it's their decision,not the society's ( like you are trying to push on me).

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Polynek(m): 5:04pm On Jan 13, 2022
luminouz:

Your answer is what makes some men to suffer. Society tells you to marry so as not to be alone in old age,so you fear to be alone in your own house. The truth is men are always alone. So any man who marries so as to cure his boredom is making a mistake because that marriage will be hell for him. I have seen some men who never married and were cool with it. Those who want to marry should at least try to make sure that's it's their decision,not the society's ( like you are trying to push on me).
Nothing like society here sir, and can you tell me the places you see
Men who stay alone all there lifetime?
Am asking you directly are u going to live your life alone without a wife and child?
What I want to hear from you is yex or case closed, grin
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Polynek(m): 5:06pm On Jan 13, 2022
foreman:

I have an uncle who married his third wife about the age 70. The only thing is you get to marry your level in the SMV.

If you have your mind made up already on an issue, don't come and waste peoples' time here. Don't be unteachable.
when I say 70's I don't mean 2nd wife pls
Am talking about a young man getting married for the 1st time in his life in 70's
Can u do dat? grin
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 5:12pm On Jan 13, 2022
Polynek:
Am asking you directly are u going to live your life alone without a wife and child?
Seems you are getting confused hommie. The topic is marriage, not having a woman and child. Do I need to marry before having a child?
Cases I have seen are plenty. These men are not married but they have relationships and kids. Let's not confuse the two biko.

The alone I was talking of stems from not marrying a wife or was that not the bone of contention?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 5:15pm On Jan 13, 2022
Polynek:
when I say 70's I don't mean 2nd wife pls
Am talking about a young man getting married for the 1st time in his life in 70's
Can u do dat? grin
Seems you are pro-marriage and that's your choice. What I have issues with is you trying to tell everyone else that their life choices are not good. Some people will never marry but that won't mean they won't have children or women they fuq. It's the institution called marriage that just won't work for them.

Get it now? This back and forth is aching my teeth

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Polynek(m): 5:18pm On Jan 13, 2022
luminouz:

Seems you are getting confused hommie. The topic is marriage, not having a woman and child. Do I need to marry before having a child?
Cases I have seen are plenty. These men are not married but they have relationships and kids. Let's not confuse the two biko.

The alone I was talking of stems from not marrying a wife or was that not the bone of contention?
Is okay bro, Normally am a silent reader, jox dat am a bit less busy today dax why I decided to keep myself busy by replying some mentions, I don't argue online bro, bcox I hv realized dat many pple here doesn't practice wat they say online.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 5:21pm On Jan 13, 2022
Polynek:
Is okay bro, Normally am a silent reader, jox dat am a bit less busy today dax why I decided to keep myself busy by replying some mentions, I don't argue online bro, bcox I hv realized dat many pple here doesn't practice wat they say online.

Good not to argue.

I'm curious though. How do you know many people here don't practice what they say online? Have you met many of us offline? grin

One love

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ObinnaValentine: 5:34pm On Jan 13, 2022
emmaodet:

Lol.
Ph has always been my second home. I work here.
2/3 months here and 2 months at home.
Hope you are vigorously swallowing our redpill daily?

Why!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 5:50pm On Jan 13, 2022
Guys you've given that Polyneck moniker enough of your time and energy. If the truth is not sinking in let it be.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 6:04pm On Jan 13, 2022
Polynek:
Pls stop beating around the bush okay, we are talking of 1st hand marriage and u are talking about pple who lost there 1st wife very early and they decided to remarry.
Haba! Old men do get married. It is relatively rare for obvious reasons: by convention and the prevailing mindset, the overwhelming majority of single men who plan to marry do so for the first time during their "marriageable ages" (mid twenties - early forties). In fact, being single in your late thirties will have your family and friends asking you when you will settle down.

The fact that others abide by this, and most (that you see) don't marry for the first time in their 70s, doesn't mean Ubunja and any other man can't get married in their 70s if they want to. Using the convention of the majority to declare that Ubunja and other men cannot marry for the first time in their 70s is obviously irrational. Men do marry in their 70s, and men who have the resources can marry for the first time in their 70s.

Before you start asking how they will cope with the physical demands and stress of running a household and raising children and the problem of not living long enough to see their children grow, just remember that the issue was about how marriage helps in old age (you didn't even list how it helps). The wife Ubunja and Co will marry in this context and for this purpose will simply play the role of a caretaker; it can happen. You don't even need to marry to hire a caretaker.

If marriage is really scam why did ur Uncle marry again after loosing his 1st wife? grin
LOL. This is a very naive question. Even in America and other countries with gynocentric family laws, there are men who keep marrying even after being repeatedly demolished in the family courts. Did it not occur to you that, in every society, hopeless romantics abound? Did it not occur to you that there are men who are under the impression that they are incomplete without being in a committed relationships or having a woman by their sides? For many men, no matter the harsh red pill their many relationships keep giving them, they still hold on to the blue pill mindset that the nawalt is out there for them... the pathetic hope strategy. There are many reasons people marry repeatedly, but it is not a testament of how great marriage is.

As for men in gynocentric countries who marry repeatedly, look up the case of Robin Williams; he was so demolished in the family court by his first two divorces and he still married again for the third time. The financial strain of the exorbitant alimony and child support and his later works that flopped (he was trying to work to keep up with the payments and he took on any gig) took a toll on his mental health and made him depressed. He committed suicide. I loved him for his work and personality, but he was a foolish hopeless romantic.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to end up all alone. It’s not. The worst thing in life is ending up with people who make you feel all alone"
– Robin Williams.

Even U wey de here de Tok against marriage go still marry b4 2030 grin. Abeg make una de preach wetin una go fit do in reality.
You can never be too sure. Throughout human history, they have been people who voluntarily never married; I can even list famous people to back up my example. Don't make it look like voluntarily staying unmarried is so hard and inconceivable.

I hate it wen men criticize marriage yet the idea of getting married in reality cannot leave there memory?.
LOL. It's okay to hate when people who won't get married discuss marriage repeatedly. However, it is not out of place, especially on this thread. It's not as if marriage is discussed here 24/7.

I challenge any Redpiller in Dix thread to come and boldly say He won't get married and He won't hv any child throughout his lifetime.
One love
I, Martinez, won't ever get married or have kids till I die. My resolve has never dwindled since I made this decision. One love.

==========
If you marry to have support in your old age and curb loneliness, you can just save yourself the stress and hire a caretaker. You can also do some growing up and learn to enjoy solitude.

NB: I never said in this post that marriage is a scam. I just correctly pointed out some things.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 6:15pm On Jan 13, 2022
Polynek:
One love
Martinez is your man.
And we were talking about marriage before we didn't talk about children. Because marriage is not and will never be a pre requisite for reproduction.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:15pm On Jan 13, 2022
Calibrator:
Don't mind that man.

Watching how Shelby carries himself shoulder high is a very good visual description of how a male should carry himself and I remember a particular episode where Arthur, elder bro to Thomas told John, younger bro to both to go and apologise to an outsider for an aggrieved offence, John went behind Arthur to pour more fire to the offence.

What happened when Arthur reported John to Thomas? Thomas said that it will start with an apology and before long, everyone in Birmingham will start disrespecting their family, Thomas then went ahead and scattered everything to add to the dreaded name of the family.

That is a first class visual representation of the Redpill.

Don't even get me started on Klaus numerous redpill applications. cheesy

Those are so cool on the visual but such violence also come at a cost, sometimes you play it cool and apply wisdom. Such violent act is part of what cut John’s life short which became a deep pain to the family.. It was all John’s fault and Tommy didn’t call him back when he was supposed to because of their ego.. Arthur had a point but he’s like an underdog to Tommy, his opinions don’t count as Tommy is the big shot and shot caller.
Well the Shelbys believe they’re living extra lives since they survived world war.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Susily(m): 6:15pm On Jan 13, 2022
Polynek:
One love

You don't need to get married to have kids
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 6:16pm On Jan 13, 2022
luminouz:

Your answer is what makes some men to suffer. Society tells you to marry so as not to be alone in old age, so you fear to be alone in your own house. The truth is men are always alone. So any man who marries so as to cure his boredom is making a mistake because that marriage will be hell for him. I have seen some men who never married and were cool with it. Those who want to marry should at least try to make sure that's it's their decision,not the society's ( like you are trying to push on me).
Marriage does not guarantee lack of loneliness in old age. Some will say that you will die alone like we are supposed to be frightened. grin Anyway, people should do what works for them.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Susily(m): 6:18pm On Jan 13, 2022
Polynek:

I can see where you're missing the point

According to you, you must have a wife before you have a child, that's Bullshit

I can live life alone without a wife cos I don't need a wife to have a child

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:25pm On Jan 13, 2022
Redpill

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by gameboy727(m): 6:38pm On Jan 13, 2022
SOZINN:

I'm sure it sounds too ridiculous to be true because the person suffering abuse is a man. Had it been a woman you would have swallowed it immediately you read the headline.

Bro, no need attacking me. I've been a silent follower for a while here.

I just can't imagine a man would take all that bullshit from any woman and still be clueless about what to do.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 13, 2022
Junnior:

Game is good, but not compulsory. Don't tell me Elon musk is focusing on game.
Facts

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 13, 2022
SOZINN:

Let me just say this, a man who is unwilling to learn game must cut all sexual ties with women. Even platonic associations should not be encouraged. He should keep himself away from the sexual market place because if he enters he is going to simp hard and get burnt.

I saw you in another post analyzing Mark Zuckerberg, lol. You cannot always judge a marriage from the outside, especially one where they don't give out much information to the media. You don't know who controls the frame in that marriage, for all we know, Mark could be in her frame or vice versa so let us stick to the ones we have ample knowledge about.

You can be redpilled without good game and if you happen to be a high value man like Elon Musk or Bezos, that will be all you need

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 7:07pm On Jan 13, 2022
Martinez39s:
Marriage does not guarantee lack of loneliness in old age.
It's quite obvious some are still in fantasy land even with all the redpill teachings.

Oh well grin

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 7:30pm On Jan 13, 2022
if you like get married to a bad woman,you will probably not make it to your old age.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 7:32pm On Jan 13, 2022
Polynek:
I don't know your age but in d next 5-10yrs you will be planning to get married so wat is d need of cursing me grin

Guy you don't know me...

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 7:35pm On Jan 13, 2022
SOZINN:

They are all fûcked but marriage means irredeemable suffering and inescapable death!!!!!!!

Na wa ooo

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 7:42pm On Jan 13, 2022
Martinez39s:
Marriage does not guarantee lack of loneliness in old age. Some will say that you will die alone like we are supposed to be frightened. grin Anyway, people should do what works for them.
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 8:07pm On Jan 13, 2022
SOZINN:
Game and red pill are invaluable. As one is making money, one should try to learn these. You never can know what these will save you from and how they will help you.

I saw you in another post analyzing Mark Zuckerberg, lol. You cannot always judge a marriage from the outside,  especially one where they don't give out much information to the media. You don't know who controls the frame in that marriage, for all we know, Mark could be in her frame or vice versa so let us stick to the ones we have ample knowledge about.

I am not saying that there are no happy marriages, but people who declare that a marriage is a happy one because of what they see on the outside are highly naive. It reeks of blue pill. No one can know for certain that a marriage is happy except the couple. One doesn't know what happens behind the curtains. It's even possible that the children do not know that their parents hate each other, one parent (or both) has cheated, and their parents are just putting on a happy show for them and relatives for whatever reason [eg. for the sake of the kids (not wanting a broken home for them); the concern for what people will say; etc.]

Even relatives and friends can be treated to a facade of a peaceful and happy union, whereas things are different behind the curtains. Even friends/relatives who visit or lounge for a time, or regularly, in the home of that couple and even play with the kids and have happy moments with the family can be under a misapprehension as well. To suggest this concludes that a marriage is a happy one shows naivety and traces of the blue pill in one's system.  grin Some will say they have sense yet they will conclude that a union is a happy one because of what they see on social media. The way a marriage seems to an outsider is not necessarily how it is on the inside.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Someoneschild2: 8:12pm On Jan 13, 2022
A little lesson from PB

Arthur lost frame when he got addicted to this process.
Its how they have their way, it's how red men lose in the long run in the institution.

Stay sharp!

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1121) (1122) (1123) (1124) (1125) (1126) (1127) ... (2231) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: forke(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.