Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,181 members, 7,860,240 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:15 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2829230 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1120) (1121) (1122) (1123) (1124) (1125) (1126) ... (2231) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:15am On Jan 13, 2022
Another low value hoe.. Funny how such tweets are always from women..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 11:30am On Jan 13, 2022
Irredeemable simps always think they know it all, how can a man be trying to justify the terms Alpha Female/ Female King?

https://www.nairaland.com/6936801/when-female-wears-ring-thumb/3#109330625

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PacAmaru: 12:01pm On Jan 13, 2022
sajmark:

Whew, I almost freaked out... Learn to Keep your sexual urges in check though.
Yeah it's nothing,I'm a freaking hussler,they see me late in the night and only early morning,so am not always around,urges no dey control me,I'd rather go out and Hussle all day than stay home and expect some cherries

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 12:15pm On Jan 13, 2022
Polynek:
You will only the importance of marriage in your old age
I don't agree with this because most times the men are either already dead or lonely. Most women will either don't really care much about ya ass at that age or they are busy travelling upandan to visit their beloved children.

As a man,whether young or old. YOU ARE ALWAYS ALONE.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tiswell(m): 12:41pm On Jan 13, 2022
Think4Myself:

Honestly, it's just basic human nature
you are high on too much sense,comrade!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 12:52pm On Jan 13, 2022
Smartb0y:
Guys can we take the movie talk somewhere else.
Thread is derailing undecided
It's not derailing. The argument is on who is more alpha, who to emulate. That's very much in line with the purpose of this thread.

I believe we need that here.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Shittaakeem(m): 1:11pm On Jan 13, 2022
sajmark:
Irredeemable simps always think they know it all, how can a man be trying to justify the terms Alpha Female/ Female King?

https://www.nairaland.com/6936801/when-female-wears-ring-thumb/3#109330625
Lol grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 1:14pm On Jan 13, 2022
Polynek:
You are not making any point here, can you marry in ur 70's? undecided
are people in their 70s not getting married out there?

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 1:24pm On Jan 13, 2022
Don't mind that man.

Watching how Shelby carries himself shoulder high is a very good visual description of how a male should carry himself and I remember a particular episode where Arthur, elder bro to Thomas told John, younger bro to both to go and apologise to an outsider for an aggrieved offence, John went behind Arthur to pour more fire to the offence.

What happened when Arthur reported John to Thomas? Thomas said that it will start with an apology and before long, everyone in Birmingham will start disrespecting their family, Thomas then went ahead and scattered everything to add to the dreaded name of the family.

That is a first class visual representation of the Redpill.

Don't even get me started on Klaus numerous redpill applications. cheesy
Junnior:

It's not derailing. The argument is on who is more alpha, who to emulate. That's very much in line with the purpose of this thread.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nelidee(m): 1:30pm On Jan 13, 2022
SarcasticWords:
Kudos to the creators and regular participants of this thread.

What you are about to read is my humble opinion. You're free to disagree with it.

This new trend of shaming, insulting and degrading married men or men who intend to get married or anyone who chooses to accept and use the redpill in his own unique way that is somewhat different from others is in my opinion very wrong.

Like I always tell blackpillers, incels and feminist who like to enforce their ideologies as a result of being too emotional, The redpill reveals to men and young boys, the harsh reality and truth about the nature of girls/women and what a Man should aspire to be. What a Man chooses to do with that truth is his business. You can take a donkey to the stream to feel refreshed but you can't force that donkey to drink water or a particular amount of water that you view as appropriate.

These groups I mentioned above have a habit of using the word ALL & MUST which again in my opinion is wrong. You can't force all men to adopt a particular ideology or behave a certain way you want them to and besides One Man's meat is another man's poison.

In the aspect of marriage, it is difficult and filled with alot of problems and tribulations as everything in life seems to be but not everyone's marriage is pathetic. It is not all men that grew up with weak father's. Some men are natural redpillers and rule their kingdom (their family) with an iron rod. Some men don't tolerate nonesense. That A's marriage sucks and B's marriage failed doesn't mean C's is definitely bleeped that's a very pessimistic way of thinking.

If you say ALL married men are simps then you are indirectly saying men are not capable of leading a family which in my opinion is false. You are underestimating the strength and role of a Man and making him look weak and feable. Men are strong and they have been divinely given the role of leading a family for very important reasons. Any girl or woman that cannot humble herself and respect that divine role and headship should be booted out quickly or else you'll develop and die of hypertension.

For those that frown at divorce and feel nothing good comes out of it, It is on record that When king Xerxes, a ruler of Persia, requested for the presence of his wife Queen Vashti and she refused, He gave the arrogant woman the boot, declared that she NEVER appears before him, took away her royal position and arranged for another marriage and got married to a woman called Esther, who was not only humble to him but a saviour to many.

If the true motive of this thread is to enlighten and encourage men and young boys then we should not be shaming and insulting our fellow married men or those who intend to marry. We should rather enlighten ourselves on why it is important for such men to develop and have the mindset of King Xerxes.

If you are married, do not tolerate delibrately repeated nonsense even if there are kids involved or else that disrespectful attitude would spread to the kids. Send her packing back to her parents house. And as for single Men who intend to marry, from your actions let the girl you're dating know you to be the type that does not tolerate nonesense. If you've warned her about something you don't like and she repeats it, boot her and move on. Be principled. If the girl you're dating cannot learn to adopt your principles and take it as her own throw her away and move on because It is those principles that will guide your home as a family head.

Lastly, like Martinez said some pages back, let us respect ourselves and recognise that we are all from different backgrounds. Use the redpill in whatever way that works for you and makes you happy.

Opinion noted but you shouldn't allow what you read online get to you. Some of these people you see yapping negatively about marriage are still deeply in the anger phase. Allow them to express their anger whichever way they choose, it's part of the healing process. Also am sure you are mature enough to know that most of them are not really redpillers offline. They are either silly pretenders or chronic womanizers that like the attention and praise they get online when they post. I say so because the head of H.R in the company I work cliams to be a redpiller. I've heard him talk about the readpill once with so much enthusiasm and I've seen him more than twice commenting in a foreign redpill forum when I go to drop packs of A4 in his office. Who knows, maybe he's here sef. To employ men is a big problem for this man. He loves to employ women with big nyash most especially corpers. While others including male corpers work till 4pm, you wont see this women in the office by 1pm. Sometimes the ediot even drives this women home at their request when it gets to that time grin . His self-esteem is so poor and his inferiority complex is as high as were Elon musk's satalite is. He will embarrass or scold you unnecessarily when he sees you talking to any female corper or when he notices that you are making them laugh or giggle. Later this same person will probably go online to call someone weak or simp and be forming "king alpha". Bros, relax and let them be.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PacAmaru: 1:32pm On Jan 13, 2022
ubunja:
I had to force myself. Such things can go sideways easily and land someone in jail for harassment.
bro u don't understand,those girls always come around me and I always push them away cus I've not known the strategies to bed them,so now they just force themselves around me all the time,now I press dia yansh and bress when they come,not like before I'll be telling them to go away...those ur lines that day did wonders believe

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 1:49pm On Jan 13, 2022
Junnior:

You guys deviated from your original intentions.

It's was more of discussing about the movie than actually passing the intended message.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 1:57pm On Jan 13, 2022
PacAmaru:
bro u don't understand,those girls always come around me and I always push them away cus I've not known the strategies to bed them,so now they just force themselves around me all the time,now I press dia yansh and bress when they come,not like before I'll be telling them to go away...those ur lines that day did wonders believe
I hear you,, for a moment I thought the worst.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 2:05pm On Jan 13, 2022
What are you saying? Is it a must for someone to marry? Must everyone follow your way.

Why are you saying some guys here are in their anger phase? Are you in their mind.

Nelidee:

Opinion noted but you shouldn't allow what you read online get to you. Some of these people you see yapping negatively about marriage are still deeply in the anger phase. Allow them to express their anger whichever way they choose, it's part of the healing process. Also am sure you are mature enough to know that most of them are not really redpillers offline. They are either silly pretenders or chronic womanizers that like the attention and praise they get online when they post. I say so because the head of H.R in the company I work cliams to be a redpiller. I've heard him talk about the readpill once with so much enthusiasm and I've seen him more than twice commenting in a foreign redpill forum when I go to drop packs of A4 in his office. Who knows, maybe he's here sef. To employ men is a big problem for this man. He loves to employ women with big nyash most especially corpers. While others including male corpers work till 4pm, you wont see this women in the office by 1pm. Sometimes the ediot even drives this women home at their request when it gets to that time grin . His self-esteem is so poor and his inferiority complex is as high as were Elon musk's satalite is. He will embarrass or scold you unnecessarily when he sees you talking to any female corper or when he notices that you are making them laugh or giggle. Later this same person will probably go online to call someone weak or simp and be forming "king alpha". Bros, relax and let them be.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PacAmaru: 2:24pm On Jan 13, 2022
ubunja:
I hear you,, for a moment I thought the worst.
Lol when I'm not stupid,I already know the kind of society I find myself

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 2:38pm On Jan 13, 2022
PacAmaru:
Lol when I'm not stupid,I already know the kind of society I find myself
stay sharp

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AyoII(m): 2:45pm On Jan 13, 2022
AyoII:

​​Female manipulation. Part 2.

Hi. Let's continue with the section on feminine manipulation.

▫️ Making you guilty.

The guilty submits to the right. Even if the guilty one is not really to blame. Women have this technique at a subconscious level. Blaming a man is a test of strength of character. A weak man will agree and apologize. If he apologizes, he loses. She raised her profile and got the upper hand. You, under the guilt, agree to forgive her, give her gifts trying to pay her off and turning a blind eye to her lack of respect in your direction.

What to do?

A healthy minded, loving girl will not accuse you of anything. If a girl is offended and you are guilty, she will talk to you, tell you normally what happened and for peace it will be enough just to talk about the misunderstanding. You don't have to shower her with gifts. Everything is solved in one conversation. A girl who accuses you of something wants to bend you over. Remember this every time she demands an apology. Provide it as a game. Don't apologize and don't believe in her acting. If you apologize, you lose.

▫️ Cry if She lost.

You argued, you argued your position and she realized she was wrong. What does the girl start to do? Cry. The man mistakenly compares these emotions to his own and thinks he has hurt her badly and admits he is wrong. For a man, crying is embarrassing and serious. For a woman, it's normal. So remember, tears are not to be believed. If you fall for this manipulation, the boy will be manipulated all the time.

What to do?

Ignore her tears, let her cry. There are two possibilities: one - she is adequate, and will soon understand everything and ask for forgiveness. The second - she's hysterical, only thinking about her own interests and you do not put anything and will nag you with her tears until you break. Maybe she'll even leave. If that's your option, let her go. If you don't break, she'll nag you. If you break, she'll stop respecting you. Both cases are a great strain on your nervous system, which, unlike girls, is the only one in your life.

​​Female manipulation. Part 3.

I will continue to tell you about feminine manipulation.
▫️ Provokes jealousy.

A girl purposely filters with other guys to see your jealousy and make sure you feel. This provocation is the most humiliating of all that exists for a man. It's totally unfit for a relationship girl. She gives other guys excuses. From this comes the compliments, the attempts to meet, the correspondence and everything else. A girl who is faithful to her boyfriend will not give ambiguous answers. Only a stern and convincing "no!" If you fall for this kind of manipulation, you raise the importance of the girl. The higher her importance, the lower her love. Soon this is fraught with either cheating or leaving.

What to do?

Break off communication after the first attempt at manipulation. Her fear of loss will increase exponentially, and if she really loves you, she will not allow herself such behavior in the future.

▫️ Threatens to break up the relationship.

If the girl is not happy with something, and you do not want to admit her victory, she goes for broke and says that we have to break up. If some argument has caused her to have similar thoughts, you shouldn't be with the girl, no matter how strong your feelings are. Threatening to leave is a direct statement of no fear of loss.

The girl absolutely does not care what you think. If your relationship ends, it won't hurt the girl in any way. So do not allow the chance that you have something to do with her. The difference between this manipulation and the previous one is that in the case of flirting, the girl can stop giving reasons to be jealous if she has feelings. In the case of threatening to leave, the girl makes it very clear that she has no feelings and no fear of loss. And that just means that the longer you put up with it, the more painful the breakup will be.

[b]Remember, man. There are plenty of women around. [/b]If you learn to live in harmony with yourself, you'll never be alone. Don't tolerate relationships if they poison your life. In a relationship, you either get better and happier or worse and unhappier. We, under the influence of our emotions, often get lost in life. Don't let that happen. It's not worth it.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 2:52pm On Jan 13, 2022
Whenever I think of the concept called "Marriage" from a Redpilled perspective.

I see it as a paradox, either way, merely being born male, I think you are f**ked.

If you marry, you face all the associated stress which comparative to the associated benefit, you will run at a loss.

If you decide not to marry but decide to procreate out of the traditional family settings, you do the society a great disservice on the basis of the fact that the chances of your offsprings turning out dysfunctional to the community rises up astronomically.

If you decide not to marry and decide to also shy away from procreation, you also do the community a great disservice by hoarding your genes and not imparting the future because as the saying goes "Bad things happen when good people elect to do nothing" and going down this route in an African society is like electing to commit suicide, old age is going to be hell regardless of your financial status (bitter truth)

Marriage, you are f**ked

Baby-mamism, you are still f**ked

MGTOW, sorry Bro, still f**ked

We should respect and leave each and every one to choose whatever way they want to be f**ked in peace.

Shalom!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 3:02pm On Jan 13, 2022
Na wa ooo

So everything is fuc**ed up including marriage.

Where do we go from here?

But this marriage people no go allow people hear word.

Calibrator:

I see it as a paradox, either way, merely being born male, I think you are f**ked.

If you marry, you face all the associated stress which comparative to the associated benefit, you will run at a loss.

If you decide not to marry but decide to procreate out of the traditional family settings, you do the society a great disservice on the basis of the fact that the chances of your offsprings turning out dysfunctional to the community rises up astronomically.

If you decide not to marry and decide to also shy away from procreation, you also do the community a great disservice by hoarding your genes and not imparting the future because as the saying goes "Bad things happen when good people elect to do nothing" and going down this route in an African society is like electing to commit suicide, old age is going to be hell regardless of your financial status (bitter truth)

Marriage, you are f**ked

We should respect and leave each and every one to choose whatever way they want to be f**ked in peace.

Shalom!

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ma373733(m): 3:13pm On Jan 13, 2022
Calibrator:

Marriage, you are f**ked

Shalom!

Choose your poison wellgrin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 3:32pm On Jan 13, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 3:54pm On Jan 13, 2022
Meedon:

Na wa ooo

So everything is fuc**ed up including marriage.

Where do we go from here?

But this marriage people no go allow people hear word.

They are all fûcked but marriage means irredeemable suffering and inescapable death!!!!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Polynek(m): 3:57pm On Jan 13, 2022
ubunja:
are people in their 70s not getting married out there?
How many hv u seen with ur own eyes? Abi Nollywood de deceive you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Polynek(m): 3:58pm On Jan 13, 2022
luminouz:

I don't agree with this because most times the men are either already dead or lonely. Most women will either don't really care much about ya ass at that age or they are busy travelling upandan to visit their beloved children.

As a man,whether young or old. YOU ARE ALWAYS ALONE.
After saying men are alone you ll still get married WTF man grin
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Polynek(m): 3:59pm On Jan 13, 2022
fattprince:

You can marry in your 100's when you have money.
And wen u don't hv Moni wat will happen? grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Polynek(m): 4:01pm On Jan 13, 2022
foreman:

Yes. Just make sure you have the resources to handle it.

At 90, Emir of Daura marries 20-year-old bride https://www.solacebase.com/2021/12/14/at-90-emir-of-daura-marries-20-year-old-bride/

Alaafin, aged 82 and his wives https://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2018/07/alaafin-of-oyo-and-his-beautiful-wives.html

All Dix examples are rich people wat happens to poor pple? grin how many hv u seen getting married in there 70's
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Polynek(m): 4:03pm On Jan 13, 2022
Meedon:

Marriage counsellor. Old age kee you there. Lol.
I don't know your age but in d next 5-10yrs you will be planning to get married so wat is d need of cursing me grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 13, 2022
Emotionss:
You saw your father giving your mum some money for house keep.
so you quickly asked him for urgent 2k or something like that. out of the remaining 1850 naira with him, he gave you 1700. You murmurishly collected the money without a thank you. Went to your mum sulking and murmuring. She now gave you 500 naira from the 10k given to her earlier by your father for house keep. You hugged her, kissed her and left.

You now use part of the money to buy data and post on social media that there's nothing like a mother's love. Mother's are the best while at the same time, ignoring your father's efforts...

And you're here shouting Alpha male and Redpill up and down, I honestly pity you. You better call that man and appreciate his fatherly sacrifices.
Epa I no know wetin your mumcy do you o, but you're spewing rubbish right now...
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Itzlinda(f): 4:11pm On Jan 13, 2022
Polynek:
All Dix examples are rich people wat happens to poor pple? grin how many hv u seen getting married in there 70's

poor men marry few women of their caliber. Our neighbor got married to another women at 75 after he lost his first wife. My uncle remarried also at 65 after losing his first wife. They all got married to older women tho. But marriage is marriage.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 13, 2022
Smartb0y:

Upgrade your game,look nice and attractive.
They'll flock you without you trying.

Cold approach is for the experienced who can handle the rejections, you don't seem like one.

Lastly,admire and move on
Stop working yourself over women that don't even have 5k in their account

Focus on your self growth, there's nothing more important than this
You could have just helped him with his issue lol
But you still spitting facts tho

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by gameboy727(m): 4:20pm On Jan 13, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1120) (1121) (1122) (1123) (1124) (1125) (1126) ... (2231) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Connected1, Emagha(m), ReacherSaidNoth, Kendrick80(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.