Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,668 members, 7,862,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:44 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2832162 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1123) (1124) (1125) (1126) (1127) (1128) (1129) ... (2232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 9:08am On Jan 14, 2022
machote:

In this age and time, it will be hard maintaining frame for some as most children are not even taught redpill by their parents, and the fact is that some don't have parents of their own.

Just look at what a 3 year old is already saying at his age. Tell me how he'll find it easy maintaining frame when he grows up.It won't be.
were we all not once like that kid grin
It's how society condition us to think.
I for one was the ideal white knight but here i
am
All the bluepilled shit from society and religion has been flushed out of my system ;

Give that kid 15 to 20 years, he'll regret that statement he made after society/women has dealt severely with him, unless he's an irredeemable simp of course

One way or the other,we all find ourselves searching for the truth, it's inevitable.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 9:31am On Jan 14, 2022
Martinez39s:
With your explanation, you point is now clear. I now get that you are saying that men ought to learn the red pill and not be simps, but going out there to game women isn't a must for everyone as they have the liberty to go monk or not, and personalities are personal interest differ; after all, going monk doesn't make them lesser redpillers.

I think the misunderstanding emanated simply from semantics: people's use of the terms "red pill" and "game" do not align even though they are referring to the same thing. Some use the term "red pill" and "game" interchangeably, while others use it differently. All that matters is that we are saying the same thing. Also, I think the problem that others had with your post was that you said LEARNING game isn't compulsory. Some think you can LEARN one or two games without necessarily PRACTICING it, and game is important to learn. As I have said, I think it all boils down to semantics.
Yeah, some guys often use game interchangeably with redpill. I don't know if that's right.
I believe game is simply player lifestyle. So, perhaps, game is a subset of the redpill lifestyle. But is this aspect of the redpill lifestyle a necessity for all men? In my opinion, it's subjective. It's optional.

Perhaps I got the semantics wrong. Perhaps game isn't just the player lifestyle in short. So, what exactly is game? I'm open for discussion.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TMTR: 9:56am On Jan 14, 2022

Law 32: Play to people’s fantasies
The truth is often avoided because it is ugly and unpleasant. Never appeal to truth and reality unless you are prepared for the anger that comes from disenchantment. Life is so harsh and distressing that people who can manufacture romance or conjure up fantasy are like oases in the desert: Everyone flocks to them. There is great power in tapping into the fantasies of the masses.

Law 38: Think as you like but behave like others
If you make a show of going against the times, flaunting your unconventional ideas and unorthodox ways, people will think that you only want attention and that you look down upon them. They will find a way to punish you for making them feel inferior. It is far safer to blend in and nurture the common touch. Share your originality only with tolerant friends and those who are sure to appreciate your uniqueness.

The bolded above is a copied piece from the book ' 48 Laws Of Power'.
As much as we are on about liberating men through the redpill , you must know that not everyone is ready to learn the truth.
Know the people that you share TRP with ,to avoid creating unnecessary enemies, or creating resentment especially with the religious folks.!!

I learnt this the hard way during my early days discovering TRP, I am only vocal about redpill anonymous online, but in real life you will think that I am bluepilled until you have some dealings with me of course, then you will know otherwise through 'my actions'

You must understand that some people can never be saved!!!
Let's Be guided

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:01am On Jan 14, 2022
Men need to start speaking up like this too. Perversion isn’t gender based. What’s good for the goose is good for the gander. #trp

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 10:09am On Jan 14, 2022
The idiot want private settlement but if na man touch am,she and her daughters would have turned it to public affair.

heartofcity12:
Men need to start speaking up like this.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:10am On Jan 14, 2022
MJBOLT:
The idiot want private settlement but if na man touch am,she and her daughters would have turned it to public affair.

Exactly!

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 10:15am On Jan 14, 2022
You don talk am finish. People no like the truth. E go pain them, if you tell them the truth.

TMTR:

Law 32: Play to people’s fantasies
The truth is often avoided because it is ugly and unpleasant. Never appeal to truth and reality unless you are prepared for the anger that comes from disenchantment. Life is so harsh and distressing that people who can manufacture romance or conjure up fantasy are like oases in the desert: Everyone flocks to them. There is great power in tapping into the fantasies of the masses.

Law 38: Think as you like but behave like others
If you make a show of going against the times, flaunting your unconventional ideas and unorthodox ways, people will think that you only want attention and that you look down upon them. They will find a way to punish you for making them feel inferior. It is far safer to blend in and nurture the common touch. Share your originality only with tolerant friends and those who are sure to appreciate your uniqueness.

The bolded above is a copied piece from the book ' 48 Laws Of Power'.
As much as we are on about liberating men through the redpill , you must know that not everyone is ready to learn the truth.
Know the people that you share TRP with ,to avoid creating unnecessary enemies, or creating resentment especially with the religious folks.!!

I learnt this the hard way during my early days discovering TRP, I am only vocal about redpill anonymous online, but in real life you will think that I am bluepilled until you have some dealings with me of course, then you will know otherwise through 'my actions'

You must understand that some people can never be saved!!!
Let's Be guided

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by machote: 10:24am On Jan 14, 2022
Smartb0y:

were we all not once like that kid grin
It's how society condition us to think.
I for one was the ideal white knight but here i
am
All the bluepilled shit from society and religion has been flushed out of my system ;

Give that kid 15 to 20 years, he'll regret that statement he made after society/women has dealt severely with him, unless he's an irredeemable simp of course

One way or the other,we all find ourselves searching for the truth, it's inevitable.

You just said it all and I like your last statement, IT'S INEVITABLE.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 14, 2022
MJBOLT:

You will not go and marry abi?or you want make dem kill cow for your head before you do the needful. Martinez39s that you are following likes women and will get married, he's just pretending about it, ubunja already has a baby and will get married too or is it luminouz the renowned man ashawo that you are following? both of them will get married. Your case is really disturbing. Tell me your real name so that I can wake up at night on your behalf, there's no battle that's too strong for God to conquer. I can also help you get a wife from our church and double as your marriage counselor if things go as I'm planning for you
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:32am On Jan 14, 2022
This. Caution her to put the phone away while she’s with you, if she can’t, it’s best to leave. We don’t tolerate bullshit anymore.

18 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:35am On Jan 14, 2022
True. Don’t go berserk and become a narcissist or a psychopath because of women tho, being masculine is good enough. smiley

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 10:36am On Jan 14, 2022
Tips for Kings

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:42am On Jan 14, 2022
Food for thoughts

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Cr7772: 10:46am On Jan 14, 2022
CaveAdullam:
Special Notice!

Hey bros, I was robbed of some of my files and devices few minutes ago. Therefore, my activities here will be limited until I fix myself up. I promise to contribute my share once I'm up again.

Please, you guys should not argue because I can't afford to read many blank pages. Lol!

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:50am On Jan 14, 2022
Word

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:50am On Jan 14, 2022

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 14, 2022
CaveAdullam:
Special Notice!

Hey bros, I was robbed of some of my files and devices few minutes ago. Therefore, my activities here will be limited until I fix myself up. I promise to contribute my share once I'm up again.

Please, you guys should not argue because I can't afford to read many blank pages. Lol!

Thanks.
Check back my prophetic message,I saw it coming but I just told you it was not clear. Pray and fast,someone will also betray you soon.After the fasting and prayers,give alms to the poor.That's all.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CAPSLOCKED: 10:51am On Jan 14, 2022
heartofcity12:
Men need to start speaking up like this too. Perversion isn’t gender based. What’s good for the goose is good for the gander. #trp

CLOWNS ON THIS VERY THREAD ENCOURAGED ME TO ONLY SMILE WHENEVER GROPED BECAUSE REACTING HARSHLY WILL LEAVE THEIR QUEENS EMBARRASSED AND REPLYING WITH A SIMILAR GESTURE WILL DO DAMAGES TO WOMEN'S SELF-ESTEEM.

CONTINUE SMILING AND GIVING WOMEN FREE PASSES FOR THEIR STUPIDITY, YOU HEAR?

TODAY I'M READING THAT QUEEN ELIZABETH'S SON, PRINCE ANDREW THE DUKE OF YORK, HAS LOST MILITARY TITLES, ROYAL PATRONAGES, AND THE RIGHT TO USE THE "HIS ROYAL HIGHNESS" TAG BECAUSE HE'S FACING MERE UNPROVEN "ALLEGATIONS" OF SEXUAL ASSAULT DESPITE THAT HE HAS DENIED BEING INVOLVED IN ANYTHING.

WOMEN KNOW THIS GAME AND WILL NOT FOR ONCE PASS UP A CHANCE TO CASHOUT OF IT AT THE DETRIMENT OF A MAN'S FORTUNES AND CAREER. BUT YET THERE ARE MEN THAT ARE STILL SLEEPING, AND PAMPERING WOMEN'S NONSENSE. NA SO. IT'S NOT ME THAT WILL PLAY TO LOSE.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Someoneschild2: 10:58am On Jan 14, 2022
Law of vibration (a law of the universe):

The frequency of vibration you give out to the universe is a signal as to what you want and she gives you exactly what you want.

Hate is an energy so negative. If you send it as a signal, you only get what amplifies it from the universe.

Be free, learn the truth, be angry then understand the game. Only then do you get peace of mind.

To better men!

17 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:01am On Jan 14, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

CLOWNS ON THIS VERY THREAD ENCOURAGED ME TO ONLY SMILE WHENEVER GROPED BECAUSE REACTING HARSHLY WILL LEAVE THEIR QUEENS EMBARRASSED AND REPLYING WITH A SIMILAR GESTURE WILL DO DAMAGES TO WOMEN'S SELF-ESTEEM.

CONTINUE SMILING AND GIVING WOMEN FREE PASSES FOR THEIR STUPIDITY, YOU HEAR?

TODAY I'M READING THAT QUEEN ELIZABETH'S SON, PRINCE ANDREW THE DUKE OF YORK, HAS LOST MILITARY TITLES, ROYAL PATRONAGES, AND THE RIGHT TO USE THE "HIS ROYAL HIGHNESS" TAG BECAUSE HE'S FACING MERE UNPROVEN "ALLEGATIONS" OF SEXUAL ASSAULT DESPITE THAT HE HAS DENIED BEING INVOLVED IN ANYTHING.

WOMEN KNOW THIS GAME AND WILL NOT FOR ONCE PASS UP A CHANCE TO CASHOUT OF IT AT THE DETRIMENT OF A MAN'S FORTUNES AND CAREER. BUT YET THERE ARE MEN THAT ARE STILL SLEEPING, AND PAMPERING WOMEN'S NONSENSE. NA SO. IT'S NOT ME THAT WILL PLAY TO LOSE.

Facts on facts. Women have always been miles ahead and they’re ready to bring down even the most powerful men and not care about whose ox is gored. Na men dey always mumu dey put them on a pedestal even on their own rights. These issues are deep rooted bruh.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Cr7772: 11:01am On Jan 14, 2022
Iyaebe:
Check back my prophetic message,I saw it coming but I just told you it was not clear. Pray and fast,someone will also betray you soon.After the fasting and prayers,give alms to the poor.That's all.

Lol, rest jare. It's too early a year to start with this religious jargons, we are tired of them all.
With all the prophets and prophetess we have in this country, we are still being ravished by bad economy, hunger and poverty.
Rest abeg.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:10am On Jan 14, 2022
Funny but true, not only ibadan, it’s everywhere in Nigeria.. this is the society we are today. The rate at which prostitution is exponentially increasing in recent years is alarming and everyone is turning a blind eye to it. These are literally some ppl’s future wives, the future is bleak.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:17am On Jan 14, 2022
You can’t make this sh* up

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:19am On Jan 14, 2022
Energy

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 11:21am On Jan 14, 2022
heartofcity12:
Food for thoughts

Bro,his last statement.

Don't they see us as an opportunity.
After all they love opportunistically

This part is a constant unfortunately grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 11:25am On Jan 14, 2022
heartofcity12:
Word
Damn,those words are intense grin

You manage marriage, you don't enjoy marriage .
wow grin,just wow

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 11:30am On Jan 14, 2022
heartofcity12:
These are literally some ppl’s future wives, the future is bleak.

Infact, relationship these days are undercover prostitution.

Dating 5 guys and still think they're decent ,so funny

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:30am On Jan 14, 2022
Smartb0y:

Bro,his last statement.

Don't they see us as an opportunity.
After all they love opportunistically

This part is a constant unfortunately grin

Exactly bruh

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:31am On Jan 14, 2022
Smartb0y:

Infact, relationship these days are undercover prostitution.

Dating 5 guys and still think they're decent ,so funny

So pathetic . Low value women everywhere.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 11:32am On Jan 14, 2022
why can't her just thank him ND go than to insult the guy undecided for N500 cry

the 2nd post, I don't believe dis woman like seriously undecided

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 11:37am On Jan 14, 2022
DieRich5:
I don't believe dis shit............
That's the new Nigeria unfortunately.

Women have lost their value in this part of the world, they're busy copying and even doing worse than their western counterpart.

I laugh at them.

It always end in tears

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 11:42am On Jan 14, 2022
Smartb0y:

That's the new Nigeria unfortunately.

Women have lost their value in this part of the world, they're busy copying and even doing worse than their western counterpart.

I laugh at them.

It always end in tears
person help u, u Dy tell am if he wants sex, leta Dem go talk men only help female cus of sex angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1123) (1124) (1125) (1126) (1127) (1128) (1129) ... (2232) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: softguy1 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.