Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,852 members, 7,862,787 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:39 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2833488 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1228) (1229) (1230) (1231) (1232) (1233) (1234) ... (2232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by machote: 7:36am On Feb 19, 2022
NamelessOGBENI:

I told my nigga point blank, I'm not doing that shit that was tweeted. Nigga was all defensive and I just thumb ups.

Lol grin grin. You can't stress yourself.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:37am On Feb 19, 2022
ubunja:
someone told me "to women sex is like a handshake". I was already redpilled, but it felt like getting redpilled all over again.

Lol, that’s fact. Love/commitment from preferred dudes is where their nightmares surfaces.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by machote: 7:40am On Feb 19, 2022
heartofcity12:
Don’t be needy. Remember to always maintain frame, don’t compromise it. Call yourself back on time if you do #trp
It's high interest or nothing as always.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 7:58am On Feb 19, 2022
posty56:
the problem with girls like cuppy is that they're too adventurous in nature, that's why all the men she dated /crush on do not last she gets easily bored and move on quickly ,is all fun and games until she starts to get old, you will start to here, "there are no good", "I haven't found my type" etc. when they're in the bitter phase.

cheesy,she won't learn from her sister temi, that one they cool,calm, collected,she has been with mister eazy for long no controversy , despite the guy looking ,dull, boring and Haggard , wetin cuppy they find na unpredictable,wild n*gga. but that her fantasy will never be fulfilled ,she better Mellow and follow her sister footstep
I’ve always had this theory of her relationship problems being linked to the paternal version of Oedipal complex. Her male partners have no role to fulfill hence she’s in full control probably causing all her relationships to fail.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 8:03am On Feb 19, 2022
DieRich5:
we don laugh dat simp for Twitter wey Dy think she go date her angry

Las Las she go turn babymama, she's going to 30 this year ND men no get her time undecided really it's funny na men Dy break up with her ND one thing I pick from dat Twitter space, she said the boys re trying to control her ND when she cut her hair, her ex no like am so he end the relationship cus she only do wat she wants

Cuppy get issue tongue
That Twitter guy just surrendered himself to be used for clout, nothing more. That space they hosted was an ear sore, the guy was constantly trying not to appear intimidated and impress her at the same time. His brain was working overtime and she was just saying whatever sh*t she wants.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 19, 2022
2yrs of monk mode just go like that eh

Like a guy here yesterday said, all road leads to sex

Na now I understand that quote

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 19, 2022
Hmmmmm

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:14am On Feb 19, 2022
machote:

Lol grin grin. You can't stress yourself.
If not confidentiality. I for reveal the chats but I meuve.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 10:25am On Feb 19, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
I’ve always had this theory of her relationship problems being linked to the paternal version of Oedipal complex. Her male partners have no role to fulfill hence she’s in full control probably causing all her relationships to fail.
cool

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 10:33am On Feb 19, 2022
Wow

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 10:33am On Feb 19, 2022
Hmmm

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 10:34am On Feb 19, 2022
All road leads to sex

Those men that worked hard to become medical geniuses because they lose their parents to certain diseases.. is it for sex

What about Isaac Newton that died a virgin ... After all he contributed

What about Telsa that was celibate.

All road doesn't lead to sex.....

It's the average man's idea

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 10:34am On Feb 19, 2022
Syes:
2yrs of monk mode just go like that eh

Like a guy here yesterday said, all road leads to sex

Na now I understand that quote
You're still poor.. don't forget

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 10:40am On Feb 19, 2022
posty56:
the problem with girls like cuppy is that they're too adventurous in nature, that's why all the men she dated /crush on do not last she gets easily bored and move on quickly ,is all fun and games until she starts to get old, you will start to here, "there are no good", "I haven't found my type" etc. when they're in the bitter phase.

cheesy,she won't learn from her sister temi, that one they cool,calm, collected,she has been with mister eazy for long no controversy , despite the guy looking ,dull, boring and Haggard , wetin cuppy they find na unpredictable,wild n*gga. but that her fantasy will never be fulfilled ,she better Mellow and follow her sister footstep

Look at this poor fool that doesn't have a house or car to his name calling Mr. Eazi dull, haggard, and. Boring

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by NamelessOGBENI(m): 11:00am On Feb 19, 2022
heartofcity12:
Energy cool
There are redpillers who still subscribe to the fact that a broke man needs no pvssy.

It's what I've seen.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dontai(m): 11:25am On Feb 19, 2022
This one learns the hard way.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PUSSYHOE(m): 11:26am On Feb 19, 2022
dontai:

Hahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:33am On Feb 19, 2022
NamelessOGBENI:

There are redpillers who still subscribe to the fact that a broke man needs no pvssy.

It's what I've seen.

So pathetic.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 11:34am On Feb 19, 2022
I sip my alcohol

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 19, 2022
dontai:

Lol. That Oxlade style na die cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 11:36am On Feb 19, 2022
Lightway:

Look at this poor fool that doesn't have a house or car to his name calling Mr. Eazi dull, haggard, and. Boring
ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:37am On Feb 19, 2022
Simps as B.O.D are integral part of the problems society face today. This is the kind of man that will throw masculinity under the bus for female validations, never trust a weak man as this. Who will pay guys that are clean? undecided

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 11:39am On Feb 19, 2022
heartofcity12:
cheesy
u meant female, right?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:41am On Feb 19, 2022
DieRich5:
u meant female, right?

Yeah cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by johnfe: 11:45am On Feb 19, 2022
?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Herculex03(m): 12:01pm On Feb 19, 2022
johnfe:
Brothers please advice me.

I grew up in a religious family, affected my sexuality with most of my teens and early twenties occupied by masturbation.

I'm 26years old now, a bit sexually liberated, and I want to start patronizing oloshos cos I want to last longer in sex.

What do you guys think?

Bad idea
Stop masturbating too

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 12:03pm On Feb 19, 2022
johnfe:
Brothers please advice me.

I grew up in a religious family, affected my sexuality with most of my teens and early twenties occupied by masturbation.

I'm 26years old now, a bit sexually liberated, and I want to start patronizing oloshos cos I want to last longer in sex.

What do you guys think?
I don't know any prostitute that likes long sex.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 12:04pm On Feb 19, 2022
really I don't wanna post about the mata but fvck it angry
See ehhh, any small thing men do na for sex like WTF angry alot of men want to live a good life not because of sex.......
The reason I started using DR5 was because my dad gat an accident ND the doctor won't help him cus money was not around at the moment ND my dad died cry even tho Dem didn't tell us at dat time ND things becomes really hard for my family since my dad people carry everything his car ND money.......so I promise myself I will die rich in this life

I hate it when people say Dem wanna rich for pussy angry

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by machote: 12:24pm On Feb 19, 2022
NamelessOGBENI:

If not confidentiality. I for reveal the chats but I meuve.
No wahala bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 12:27pm On Feb 19, 2022
heartofcity12:

Lol, that’s fact. Love/commitment from preferred dudes is where their nightmares surfaces.
yep. And usually the preferred dudes are always screwing her senseless day and night. While these dudes are generous with their dick, their hearts on the other hand, remain under lock and key. For the woman Getting these dudes to fall in love with her and commit is almost impossible.
Females are always fvckin their perfect man, and to most women that's about all they'll ever get from him. Dick.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hotspotbro(m): 12:31pm On Feb 19, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
The Cuppy Effect grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 12:42pm On Feb 19, 2022
ubunja:
yep. And usually the preferred dudes are always screwing her senseless day and night. While these dudes are generous with their dick, their hearts on the other hand, remain under lock and key. For the woman Getting these dudes to fall in love with her and commit is almost impossible.
Females are always fvckin their perfect man, and to most women that's about all they'll ever get from him. Dick.

Apt!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1228) (1229) (1230) (1231) (1232) (1233) (1234) ... (2232) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.