Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,678 members, 7,865,726 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:04 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1233) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2837866 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1230) (1231) (1232) (1233) (1234) (1235) (1236) ... (2232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 6:53am On Feb 20, 2022
You people should stop generalising your beliefs and raise above mediocrity.

If you refuse to evolve pass your primal instincts, that is on you, but to say men are breaking grounds in every sphere of life because of the pursuit of sex is absolute BS.

Infact, sex has been proved times again to limit how far a purpose driven individual can go and achieve in his lifetime.

An average purpose driven man is breaking grounds to be seen as heads and shoulders above his peers not primarily to become more attractive to the opposite sex as you lots are insinuating, he wants to earn the respect of his peers.

Most of them don't even have time for women dramas and they actually suck at keeping a romantic relationship going.

It is ironic that you keep hammering nobody should worship the female gender, yet you are all trying to hero worship the only thing the female gender brings to the table: Sex!

When all things reasonable that has to be said has been said, it is inevitable that BS will creep in one way or another. If there is nothing more to be said about the romantic aspect of redpill, let's delve into another aspect rather than all these latest BS.

Shalom!

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:11am On Feb 20, 2022
Calibrator:

If you refuse to evolve pass your primal instincts, that is on you, but to say men are breaking grounds in every sphere of life because of the pursuit of sex is absolute BS.

Infact, sex has been proved times again to limit how far a purpose driven individual can go and achieve in his lifetime.

An average purpose driven man is breaking grounds to be seen as heads and shoulders above his peers not primarily to become more attractive to the opposite sex as you lots are insinuating, he wants to earn the respect of his peers.

Most of them don't even have time for women dramas and they actually suck at keeping a romantic relationship going.

It is ironic that you keep hammering nobody should worship the female gender, yet you are all trying to hero worship the only thing the female gender brings to the table: Sex!

When all things reasonable that has to be said has been said, it is inevitable that BS will creep in one way or another. If there is nothing more to be said about the romantic aspect of redpill, let's delve into another aspect rather than all these latest BS.

Shalom!
That's an archaic mentality speaking. For these men that claim that they are repilled to say this things shows how shallow minded that they are, not all people who post here are repilled. Most are bluepilled offline and repilled online, it is obvious in the way the talk.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 20, 2022
heartofcity12:
This is really really bad. They’ve turned their kids to social experiments. Child abuse. Smh
That's how woman raise their boys especially baby mamas, single mothers, and divorcees do

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:20am On Feb 20, 2022
RAGGA40:
That's how woman raise their boys especially baby mamas, single mothers, and divorcees do

Just so bad. They keep ruining their kids lives. Their own parents didn’t raise them like that.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 7:23am On Feb 20, 2022
I almost dropped my phone in disbelief reading those BS.

I wanted to ignore but was unable to, just had to write a rebuttal for posterity sake so future readers will know not all of us on this present timeline think sex is all there is to life.

What nonsense!
RAGGA40:
That's an archaic mentality speaking. For these men that claim that they are repilled to say this things shows how shallow minded that they are, not all people who post here are repilled. Most are bluepilled offline and repilled online, it is obvious in the way the talk.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Shittaakeem(m): 7:28am On Feb 20, 2022
ubunja:
sense. He's right,, women are hypergamous (seek for the best man they can get), and men are polygamous (want as many women as they can get). It's why when women cheat they cheat with someone HIGHER than their man because they're looking for someone BETTER not necessarily easier, and why when men cheat they cheat with someone LOWER than their woman because the men are looking for someone EASIER not necessarily better.

Esther Vilar of the wildly popular book The Manipulated Man, wrote a second book that dealt with the polygamous nature of men titled The Polygamous Sex. It's worth a read.

The quote in the second image is from The Polygamous Sex and says exactly what your guy in the image you included in your post said: basically, IF MEN ARE JUDGED BY THEIR MONEY THEN IF THEY HAVE ENOUGH MONEY THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO HAVE MORE THAN ONE WOMAN. I've seen this said over and over in different words all over, and it's correct..
Respect. I'll take a look at the book.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Shittaakeem(m): 7:36am On Feb 20, 2022
heartofcity12:
This is really really bad. They’ve turned their kids to social experiments. Child abuse. Smh
I pity future American men. That country is gone

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 7:43am On Feb 20, 2022
heartofcity12:
just to show you how the powers-that-be that control the world keep everyone else blinded with all this woke culture bs of gender fluidity while they themselves stay traditional and do things the old school way adhering to age-old values and conventions in dress and all, but pushing the rest of us over the cliff of degeneracy...

The first three images below are from: https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/life/entertainment/g31990456/royal-children-rules/

The two cuties in the 4th picture wearing traditional gender outfits are Princess Charlotte and Prince George of the British Royal Family. They are both children of Prince William (son of late Princess Diana). Funny how royal kids are never part of this gender fluidity nonsense. It's only us the sheep sold this crap that weakens us and make us easy to enslave. Smh

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:44am On Feb 20, 2022
heartofcity12:

Just so bad. They keep ruining their kids lives. Their own parents didn’t raise them like that.
exactly it is cruel world out there. Most of them end up as gays, behaving like women when they have the genitals of men under them.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 8:04am On Feb 20, 2022
0neal:
Guys what do you think of this quote, from Carl Jung's book "Psychological types," I tried to read the book but mehn e pass my power, I still they battle with "FOOLED BY RANDOMNESS"

think I'm losing hair follicles reading one chapter like three times or more just to understand the writer

cc
Ubunja
Pansophist
CaveAdullam

Thanks

1. There are two quotes there, one by Carl Jung and the other by Dante Alighieri. Both are saying same thing; and what are they saying? Hypergamy!

2. When Ubunja said all roads leads to sex at the end of the day y'all are angry because y'all lack a fundamental understanding of human biology and evolutionary psychology. Civilization comes to a halt without reproduction. By the way, this is what forms the redpill, and the reason the redpill say: AWALT. Because this tenet is rooted in the human female psyche with little environmental or social influences. You guys are having problem with it because y'all are judging from a social worker angle. But once y'all have a bird eye view you'll all understand where that man is coming from.

3. However, this is not to say we must be slaves to one of our core primal instincts: sex, because our environment is fast evolving. However, humans are still wired with genes structured in the wild. More than 6 million years in the wild with genes developed for survival cannot be easily wiped away by social media or social changes. The only thing for us now is to become open and cognizant about our evolutionary psychology, biology etc and adapt to the current change willing through force.
This evolutionary disequilibrium: current environment not fitted with genetic adaptation, is obvious for humans!

3. Many updates has been made on Carl Jung though, the reason I don't bother myself with him any longer. But he still got several quality information.

A. Remember: whatever men are today is as a result of hypergamy. Men fought in the wild for territories, resources and food because only the men that has these are able to mate. No matter your achievement, if you can't mate, you aren't going to the next generation! Humans alive today are as a result of their ancestors who broke through the odds in the wild. If you make it to the next generation, it means your territories, resources etc. are safe.

B. Also take note that women don't fvck lesser male, hypergamy will always look for the best male. So, as a man, to get mates you must become higher than other men, and these cannot be done collectively as it takes a sperm from one man to fertilize one woman, hence, the rise of INDIVIDUALISM in men. Since women now realized subconsciously via hypergamy that men will do anything to have them, there comes a need to become more better than other women, hence, the rise of INDIVIDUALISM in women; the reason is that the more nubile a woman, the more she can gain from a man.

C. Dante is still saying same thing, these struggles as a result of mate quality which stems from hypergamy, is a kind of "woman worship", however, it has led men to the uncovering of many things which brings about change and growth in civilization and gaining insight because man's soul became strengthend in trying to satiate hypergamy and by doing this, he discovered the needs of his soul.

D. From a conscious deliberate reasoning, men are doing these great things for themselves not for pvssy, but subconsciously, it boils down to sex because that's what their ancestral genes is concerned about: take us to the next generation, or else, you and your ancestors will be erased from the gene pool. Ditto for women: find the best male that will cater for you and your offsprings, by that, you'll make your ancestors proud.

Thanks.

Cc. Dierich5, Calibrator, Zabiboy et al.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 9:26am On Feb 20, 2022
Calibrator:
I almost dropped my phone in disbelief reading those BS.

I wanted to ignore but was unable to, just had to write a rebuttal for posterity sake so future readers will know not all of us on this present timeline think sex is all there is to life.

What nonsense!
I swr, I can't ignore this kind of shit talk in TRP thread so wat re we doing here undecided

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 9:35am On Feb 20, 2022
Can you please tell me why the best of mankind are pouring billions of dollars into research that will enable the procreation of human life without conventional sex?

We are all free to individually state whatever motivate us. Mine is definitely not sex!

Thanks.
CaveAdullam:

1. There are two quotes there, one by Carl Jung and the other by Dante Alighieri. Both are saying same thing; and what are they saying? Hypergamy!

2. When Ubunja said all roads leads to sex at the end of the day y'all are angry because y'all lack a fundamental understanding of human biology and evolutionary psychology. Civilization comes to a halt without reproduction. By the way, this is what forms the redpill, and the reason the redpill say: AWALT. Because this tenet is rooted in the human female psyche with little environmental or social influences. You guys are having problem with it because y'all are judging from a social worker angle. But once y'all have a bird eye view you'll all understand where that man is coming from.

3. However, this is not to say we must be slaves to one of our core primal instincts: sex, because our environment is fast evolving. However, humans are still wired with genes structured in the wild. More than 6 million years in the wild with genes developed for survival cannot be easily wiped away by social media or social changes. The only thing for us now is to become open and cognizant about our evolutionary psychology, biology etc and adapt to the current change willing through force.
This evolutionary disequilibrium: current environment not fitted with genetic adaptation, is obvious for humans!

3. Many updates has been made on Carl Jung though, the reason I don't bother myself with him any longer. But he still got several quality information.

A. Remember: whatever men are today is as a result of hypergamy. Men fought in the wild for territories, resources and food because only the men that has these are able to mate. No matter your achievement, if you can't mate, you aren't going to the next generation! Humans alive today are as a result of their ancestors who broke through the odds in the wild. If you make it to the next generation, it means your territories, resources etc. are safe.

B. Also take note that women don't fvck lesser male, hypergamy will always look for the best male. So, as a man, to get mates you must become higher than other men, and these cannot be done collectively as it takes a sperm from one man to fertilize one woman, hence, the rise of INDIVIDUALISM in men. Since women now realized subconsciously via hypergamy that men will do anything to have them, there comes a need to become more better than other women, hence, the rise of INDIVIDUALISM in women; the reason is that the more nubile a woman, the more she can gain from a man.

C. Dante is still saying same thing, these struggles as a result of mate quality which stems from hypergamy, is a kind of "woman worship", however, it has led men to the uncovering of many things which brings about change and growth in civilization and gaining insight because man's soul became strengthend in trying to satiate hypergamy and by doing this, he discovered the needs of his soul.

D. From a conscious deliberate reasoning, men are doing these great things for themselves not for pvssy, but subconsciously, it boils down to sex because that's what their ancestral genes is concerned about: take us to the next generation, or else, you and your ancestors will be erased from the gene pool. Ditto for women: find the best male that will cater for you and your offsprings, by that, you'll make your ancestors proud.

Thanks.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 9:53am On Feb 20, 2022
Calibrator:
Can you please tell me why the best of mankind are pouring billions of dollars into research that will enable the procreation of human life without conventional sex?

We are all free to individually state whatever motivate us. Mine is definitely not sex!

Thanks.
You're still confirming what I said before @first paragraph via your question.

Whether through laboratory methods or conventional sex, procreation is expedient for civilization. Without humans, no civilization! All those researches are after getting quality humans as only them can effectively run and sustain civilization. The concept of eugenics is also tied to this.

@second paragraph, I already stated that in the section D part of my post.

Thanks.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 10:16am On Feb 20, 2022
CaveAdullam:

You're still confirming what I said before @first paragraph via your question.

Whether through laboratory methods or conventional sex, procreation is expedient for civilization. Without humans, no civilization! All those researches are after getting quality humans as only them can effectively run and sustain civilization. The concept of eugenics is also tied to this.

@second paragraph, I already stated that in the section D part of my post.

Thanks.
You fail to understand his question.

Sex with women is different from IVF or procreation.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 10:19am On Feb 20, 2022
Calibrator:

Shalom!
you can call it BS but it's really about sex. We all know "sex sells" and the best way to describe anything that's appealing is say "it's sexy" - be it a car or a shoe or a suit.
Sex is really central to human existence. But I'm not on this point,, my point is Even the guy who says he's doing it purely for wealth will still use that wealth to buy the latest car he knows the babes like, he'll still wear the trending fashions that catch the females eye, he'll still choose to drink at the swankiest places he knows the hottest women go to, he'll still get that haircut ladies are talking about, he'll still stay at that suburb women are highly rating, and on social media he'll display his achievements and value more the praise of women than the praise of men, and that money he has so painfully accumulated he'll happily spend on women than men, so at the end of the day who are we fooling? Was the whole effort for men or women? Because even the men whose respect a man is supposedly chasing, the same men he'll never give a ride in his car, only women.

Even with the MGTOW movement, men are "walking away" not just from women, but from Society in general. Men who have been betrayed by women ironically choose to give up altogether on society not just women. What does that tell you? What is it really about? Money or women?

If a war breaks out today in your country let me tell you the bravest fighters will be married men with families,, and do you know who won't give a fucc and will go smoke cigars and watch everything burn? INCELS. Those guys who can't even get one woman won't even bother fighting for anything.

As for your statement:

You can't talk down on sex and still subscribe to Alpha Fuccs Beta Bucks because Alpha is about sex. And talking about avoiding sex so as to achieve is really taking yourself out of the game altogether. You can't be an Alpha to women if you're not being sexual with women. Because an Alpha in the Alpha Fuccs sense is a SEXUAL ALPHA - no matter how much you guys don't want to hear it.

Let's go back a little...
The sex instinct is primitive but it's the source of everything. that same primal instinct you're throwing shade at, is why YOU are here. You are a product of it. And get this, EVERYTHING YOU SEE AROUND YOU is also the product of the sex instinct. THAT IS WHY SOME OF THE GREATEST INVENTORS HAVE BEEN VIRGINS. But not because sex would have slowed them down,, but because of something called Sexual Transmutation. This is an important topic in the No Fap Community. It's basically being able to channel your sex urges to creative use. To simplify,, if you're very h0rńy instead of looking for sex, work on your novel, painting etc and you'll find your creativity has increased. That's sexual transmutation. It's why men achieve more when they go through a period of 100% totally ignoring women and focusing on their grind - all that pent up desire becomes the fuel that brings success.. But it's not the total abstinence from sex that brings success as you are implying,, but the REDIRECTING OF THE SEX URGE TO CREATIVE USE.

What makes an Alpha? Definitely not the respect of men. The respect of men DOES NOT make anyone Alpha in the Alpha Fuccs sense. And Alpha Fuccs is not about getting money and business success, it's getting women.
Now listen,,, WOMEN ARE THE ONES WHO DECIDE WHICH MAN IS ALPHA. I don't remember us talking about this before. So I'll point everyone to this video by Alan Roger Currie on the subject. This is an extension of Chosen. It is women who determine which category any man falls under, beta or alpha.
Watch the video: ARC's definition of "Alpha Male" & "Beta Male".....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtZOdayLGMk

below is information on Sexual Transmutation that is about the value of the primitive instinct in making dreams happen....

28 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 10:21am On Feb 20, 2022
Trex4:
I'm someone that loves history a lot. Even when I'm a medical student.
American revolution, WW1, Franco-prussian war, The crusades Etc. Most of us might know of Napolean Bonaparte, Arguably the greatest military general of all time. Even more than Alexander the great and Julius caeser. They were 6 European coalitions against him and he defeated them 5 times.

But this great man apparently had women issues. Like the noble women thought he was ugly and unrepresentable. The woman he eventually married (Josephine) was to put it midly, a Whor* and middle aged woman that almost everyone had known her adventures. She was also in very serious debt (reason she married napolean. So he can pay off those debts for her).

The woman would even cheat on him while he was away fighting against Britain, Sweden, Prussia, Russia and Austria. She actually loved another man called Hippolyta.

But what could make a great man like this have women issues??

He didn't have issues with women

In 1798, Napoleon led a French army to Egypt. During this campaign, Napoleon started an affair of his own with Pauline Fourès, the wife of a junior officer, who became known as "Napoleon's Cleopatra." The relationship between Joséphine and Napoleon was never the same after this.[10] His letters became less loving. No subsequent lovers of Joséphine are recorded, but Napoleon had sexual affairs with several other women. In 1804, he said, "Power is my mistress."[11]

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 10:37am On Feb 20, 2022
ubunja:
you can call it BS but it's really about sex. We all know "sex sells" and the best way to describe anything that's appealing is say "it's sexy" - be it a car or a shoe or a suit.
Sex is really central to human existence. But I'm not on this point,, my point is Even the guy who says he's doing it purely for wealth will still use that wealth to buy the latest car he knows the babes like, he'll still wear the trending fashions that catch the females eye, he'll still choose to drink at the swankiest places he knows the hottest women go to, he'll still get that haircut ladies are talking about, he'll still stay at that suburb women are highly rating, and on social media he'll display his achievements and value more the praise of women than the praise of men, and that money he has so painfully accumulated he'll happily spend on women than men, so at the end of the day who are we fooling? Was the whole effort for men or women? Because even the men whose respect a man is supposedly chasing, the same men he'll never give a ride in his car, only women.

Even with the MGTOW movement, men are "walking away" not just from women, but from Society in general. Men who have been betrayed by women ironically choose to give up altogether on society not just women. What does that tell you? What is it really about? Money or women?

If a war breaks out today in your country let me tell you the bravest fighters will be married men with families,, and do you know who won't give a fucc and will go smoke cigars and watch everything burn? INCELS. Those guys who can't even get one woman won't even bother fighting for anything.

As for your statement:

You can't talk down on sex and still subscribe to Alpha Fuccs Beta Bucks because Alpha is about sex. And talking about avoiding sex so as to achieve is really taking yourself out of the game altogether. You can't be an Alpha to women if you're not being sexual with women. Because an Alpha in the Alpha Fuccs sense is a SEXUAL ALPHA - no matter how much you guys don't want to hear it.

Let's go back a little...
The sex instinct is primitive but it's the source of everything. that same primal instinct you're throwing shade at, is why YOU are here. You are a product of it. And get this, EVERYTHING YOU SEE AROUND YOU is also the product of the sex instinct. THAT IS WHY SOME OF THE GREATEST INVENTORS HAVE BEEN VIRGINS. But not because sex would have slowed them down,, but because of something called Sexual Transmutation. This is an important topic in the No Fap Community. It's basically being able to channel your sex urges to creative use. To simplify,, if you're very h0rńy instead of looking for sex, work on your novel, painting etc and you'll find your creativity has increased. That's sexual transmutation. It's why men achieve more when they go through a period of 100% totally ignoring women and focusing on their grind - all that pent up desire becomes the fuel that brings success.. But it's not the total abstinence from sex that brings success as you are implying,, but the REDIRECTING OF THE SEX URGE TO CREATIVE USE.

What makes an Alpha? Definitely not the respect of men. The respect of men DOES NOT make anyone Alpha in the Alpha Fuccs sense. And Alpha Fuccs is not about getting money and business success, it's getting women.
Now listen,,, WOMEN ARE THE ONES WHO DECIDE WHICH MAN IS ALPHA. I don't remember us talking about this before. So I'll point everyone to this video by Alan Roger Currie on the subject. This is an extension of Chosen. It is women who determine which category any man falls under, beta or alpha.
Watch the video: ARC's definition of "Alpha Male" & "Beta Male".....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtZOdayLGMk

below is information on Sexual Transmutation that is about the value of the primitive instinct in making dreams happen....

Full course miseducation right here grin

Understanding yourself as a man
You finished it bro

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 10:38am On Feb 20, 2022
Calibrator:

Thanks.

Alright. Alright. I got a glimpse into this glitch: Sex for pleasure.

Just to reiterate, the end goal of sex is procreation, not for pleasure. The former is to serve an evolutionary purpose while the later is for bodily purpose which happens consciously.

Yes, not all sex leads to reproduction. Why? Because the end route has been byepassed by contraceptives. If sex wouldn't have led to procreation, humans wouldn't have deviced various means to byepassed it.

So, I'm not necessarily concerned about sex for pleasure, but how sex leads to procreation and how procreation brings civilization through the innovations brought by humans. However, it is this pleasure that brings procreation.

Thanks.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kikiwalle(m): 10:42am On Feb 20, 2022
Hotspotbro:
All that they got grin,
Its just strange when they themselves admit to
their own perversions..
grin Yea ma gee

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 10:44am On Feb 20, 2022
DieRich5:
I swr, I can't ignore this kind of shit talk in TRP thread so wat re we doing here undecided
What are you here for? are you here for money or women? If you're here for money then this thread won't be of much use to you. Because it's not business focused. I fully respect your mission to accumulate wealth and I respect the story behind it as you shared last time. But still what really are you looking for on this thread? Women? Then you must understand the red pill is set up to help men win with women not using money but using your body, of which your dick is central. Cause that's the primary way of getting a woman that's not blue pill.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 10:54am On Feb 20, 2022
Trex4:
I'm someone that loves history a lot. Even when I'm a medical student.
American revolution, WW1, Franco-prussian war, The crusades Etc. Most of us might know of Napolean Bonaparte, Arguably the greatest military general of all time. Even more than Alexander the great and Julius caeser. They were 6 European coalitions against him and he defeated them 5 times.

But this great man apparently had women issues. Like the noble women thought he was ugly and unrepresentable. The woman he eventually married (Josephine) was to put it midly, a Whor* and middle aged woman that almost everyone had known her adventures. She was also in very serious debt (reason she married napolean. So he can pay off those debts for her).

The woman would even cheat on him while he was away fighting against Britain, Sweden, Prussia, Russia and Austria. She actually loved another man called Hippolyta.

But what could make a great man like this have women issues??
money/power, doesn't really keep women,it only attracts them

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 11:02am On Feb 20, 2022
Calibrator:

Thanks.
you are not motivated by sex? Lol you whose primary destination on NL for the past 4 years has been the Romance Section? Sometimes you guys just say things just to make noise.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 11:03am On Feb 20, 2022
I like dis, you explain both ways but the issue is coming from how you guys put it like all men achievement is related to women which I don't agree to undecided but women achievement is base on man.........
3b females were never the issue,we men are cus we started all this shit, I still believe in dis law "poor go for poor, rich go for rich" but men start doing the opposite so why broke females won't go for the best?

Power and Science is still the main reason why we are here today, let watch and see the next generation will be worst cus of Science good ND bad ways tho

What about the same sex issue? The 'contraceptive revolutions' of the 20th century (sex without reproduction, reproduction without sex, reproduction in menopause and, one day, reproduction without gametes) and I also hear Dem Dy try do HUMAN CLONING b4 Dem stopped it
I'm just trying to say sex was never the reason why most men want achievement or money but to re-write or rebuild thing dat is impossible

CaveAdullam:

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 11:09am On Feb 20, 2022
DieRich5:
I like dis, you explain both ways but the issue is coming from how you guys put it like all men achievement is related to women which I don't agree to undecided but women achievement is base on man.........
3b females were never the issue,we men are cus we started all this shit, I still believe in dis law "poor go for poor, rich go for rich" but men start doing the opposite so why broke females won't go for the best?

Power and Science is still the main reason why we are here today, let watch and see the next generation will be worst cus of Science good ND bad ways tho

What about the same sex issue? The 'contraceptive revolutions' of the 20th century (sex without reproduction, reproduction without sex, reproduction in menopause and, one day, reproduction without gametes) and I also hear Dem Dy try do HUMAN CLONING b4 Dem stopped it
I'm just trying to say sex was never the reason why most men want achievement or money but to re-write or rebuild thing dat is impossible

it's always the guys who wanna talk about money on romance section who ironically have never set foot in business section. That's why I'm asking,, WHO ARE WE FOOLING GENTLEMEN? just sit down and enjoy the pussy talk and stop yapping.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 11:27am On Feb 20, 2022
ubunja:
What are you here for? are you here for money or women? If you're here for money then this thread won't be of much use to you. Because it's not business focused. I fully respect your mission to accumulate wealth and I respect the story behind it as you shared last time. But still what really are you looking for on this thread? Women? Then you must understand the red pill is set up to help men win with women not using money but using your body, of which your dick is central. Cause that's the primary way of getting a woman that's not blue pill.

@DieRich5, I'm sorry about your lose, condolences bro.

Ubunja, from a metaphysical view, dierich5 as a result of his travail is trying by all means to hit it large in life so that he can make dad proud wherever he is, offset what dad did wrong and be able to better himself and family.

Unknowingly/subconsciously, it is his dad's gene and mum's gene that's motivating him to do this because owning territories and resources means more women to mate with, which leads to more offsprings, and many genes in the genetic pool.

Even though dierich5 decide to remain celibate all through his life, part of his resources will be diverted to his siblings amongst whom will reproduce; reproduction as a result of sex. Though he didn't reproduce, meaning the end of the road for his full(100%) genetic line, he has already contributed resources to his siblings to further about 50% of his genetic line through their offsprings.

Left or right, sex is a motivating factor.

Thanks.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 11:30am On Feb 20, 2022
ubunja:
thanks boss grin
I'm here to learn more about life,how humans thinks mostly the female gender ND lies our society telling us when we re still a kid.

Wat I know: no mata how broke a man is dere is always a woman for him, rich or poor ND Alpha Male didn't have class I meant being rich didn't makes u Alpha Male or Beta Male but how u think ND act same way with broke man too.

My issue: some guys say without woman, men won't have purpose to be rich in life?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 11:41am On Feb 20, 2022
ubunja:
it's always the guys who wanna talk about money on romance section who ironically have never set foot in business section. That's why I'm asking,, WHO ARE WE FOOLING GENTLEMEN? just sit down and enjoy the pussy talk and stop yapping.
really I'm into crypto and stock trading and I just started learning app development

I'm only active in dis thread, movie ND crypto thread and this 3 threads is the only place I comment in NL but I don enter business section but never view romantic section, I only enter here the only meaningful thing in this section

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 11:41am On Feb 20, 2022
CaveAdullam:

Ubunja, from a metaphysical view, dierich5 as a result of his travail is trying by all means to hit it large in life so that he can make dad proud wherever he is, offset what dad did wrong and be able to better himself and family.

Unknowingly/subconsciously, it is his dad's gene and mum's gene that's motivating him to do this because owning territories and resources means more women to mate with, which leads to more offsprings, and many genes in the genetic pool.

Even though dierich5 decide to remain celibate all through his life, part of his resources will be diverted to his siblings amongst whom will reproduce; reproduction as a result of sex. Though he didn't reproduce, meaning the end of the road for his full(100%) genetic line, he has already contributed resources to his siblings to further about 50% of his genetic line through their offsprings.

Thanks.
it's all about sex for sure with the way you put it on the last paragraph about his genetic line. People act like children are not the greatest wealth in this world. Evolution with its "Survival of the fittest" motto boils down to children. Do you have copies of yourself that will live on when you die! Do you survive through your offspring!

But when you focus on sex people tend to think you support idleness and don't mind poverty. Which is false. No one can love poverty. We're all striving for a better life financially. Just that this is not the place for that. We really need a business version of this thread in the business section. And I'm expecting Dierich5 and Calibrator to pioneer it for all of us.

Another thing why it seems like sex talk has become too loud is because others have stopped updating their various branches of interest. There's even one guy who promised regular updates on the Greenwood case but he's gone silent. The regular feminist haters have taken a break also. So it's basically one or two branches regularly updating.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 11:53am On Feb 20, 2022
CaveAdullam:

Thanks.
thanks boss

I understand ur point now about the sex (reproduction) not for Pleasure

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 0neal(m): 12:41pm On Feb 20, 2022
CaveAdullam:

3. However, this is not to say we must be slaves to one of our core primal instincts: sex, because our environment is fast evolving.
However, humans are still wired with genes structured in the wild. More than 6 million years in the wild with genes developed for survival cannot be easily wiped away by social media or social changes.

The only thing for us now is to become open and cognizant about our evolutionary psychology, biology etc and adapt to the current change willing through force.

A. Remember: whatever men are today is as a result of hypergamy.

Men fought in the wild for territories, resources and food because only the men that has these are able to mate. No matter your achievement, if you can't mate, you aren't going to the next generation! Humans alive today are as a result of their ancestors who broke through the odds in the wild. If you make it to the next generation, it means your territories, resources etc. are safe.

Thanks.

Cave thanks for the painstaking dissection

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 12:47pm On Feb 20, 2022
DieRich5:
thanks boss

I understand ur point now about the sex (reproduction) not for Pleasure

1. But it's that pleasure that comes first, then, reproduction. However, the goal of sex is reproduction! It's a matter of your ancestral genes and the genetic pool, not your senses.
And neither is anyone saying you must live a hedonistic lifestyle and abandon a transcendent one---at least, your status in the hierarchy will determine your access to many women, and even if you don't get women at last, you'll still enjoy other benefits of being at the top.

2. Sex, power and money are the basis of human operations and are very interrelated, all other things takes their root from them. It is what it is and that's what I bring to you.

PS: just to reason in an utopic way, if all the sugar babies withdraws sex and urge corrupt politicians and wealthy men who are their major sponsorers to develop their communities before sex is resumed, I bet you, there will be a noticeable change in politics and power as a result of this sex withdrawal. This method is far easier than men starting from the bottom of the hierarchy to bring a change, of which many are not gonna make it.

Sex is womanly weapon, and man's weakness. To weild it to your advantage is to master Its operations.

Thanks.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 12:54pm On Feb 20, 2022
CaveAdullam:

Alright. Alright. I got a glimpse into this glitch: Sex for pleasure.

Just to reiterate, the end goal of sex is procreation, not for pleasure. The former is to serve an evolutionary purpose while the later is for bodily purpose which happens consciously.

Yes, not all sex leads to reproduction. Why? Because the end route has been byepassed by contraceptives. If sex wouldn't have led to procreation, humans wouldn't have deviced various means to byepassed it.

So, I'm not necessarily concerned about sex for pleasure, but how sex leads to procreation and how procreation brings civilization through the innovations brought by humans. However, it is this pleasure that brings procreation.

Thanks.

Gbam!!!
I wrote that statement ''The world is a sex driven society and at the end of the day, All roads lead to SEX''
Most people won't understand that statement because many people see statement from surface and not deeply.
It is a case of the more you look, the less you see.
A case of Eye Wide Shut - Though open yet blind to the letters boldly written.
Most world top secrets are hidden in plane sight because they know most people lack the spirit of discernment. The don't have the needed knowledge or key to decode the information in plain sight.

18 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1230) (1231) (1232) (1233) (1234) (1235) (1236) ... (2232) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 165
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.