Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,643 members, 7,861,982 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:45 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1234) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2831949 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1231) (1232) (1233) (1234) (1235) (1236) (1237) ... (2232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 12:54pm On Feb 20, 2022
heartofcity12:
This is really really bad. They’ve turned their kids to social experiments. Child abuse. Smh
Its no secret that Hollywood has an agenda. Deeper than you and I realize.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 12:57pm On Feb 20, 2022
ubunja:
you are not motivated by sex? Lol you whose primary destination on NL for the past 4 years has been the Romance Section? Sometimes you guys just say things just to make noise.

grin grin grin grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 1:01pm On Feb 20, 2022
DAY 51, REDPILL 2022

Sex is womanly weapon and man's weakness.

Good advantage: if a woman keeps sex, but use it as an illusion to get a high quality male, alongside developing a great personality.

Bad advantage: if a woman offers sex and at the end fails to develop character and unable to get a man's commitment.

Good advantage: if a man knows that overly indulgent in women consumes time but uses most of that time to upheave himself.

Bad advantage: if a man by all means wants to satiates his libido notwithstanding going against his boundaries.

The man or woman who's able to weild sex to his/her advantage is the one that has mastered the operations of sex and romance.

Authority: Maintain frame.

41 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 1:09pm On Feb 20, 2022
emmaodet:

Gbam!!!
I wrote that statement ''The world is a sex driven society and at the end of the day, All roads lead to SEX''
Most people won't understand that statement because many people see statement from above and not deeply.
It is a case of the more you look, the less you see.
A case of Eye Wide Shut - Though open yet blind to the letters boldly written.
Most world top secrets are hidden in plane sight because they know most people lack the spirit of discernment. The don't have the needed knowledge or key to decode the information in plain sight.

True sir!

Sex is a major factor on the different turns a society takes. Use sex, power and money as a guideline, and you can quickly diagnose into the hearts of men.

No denial about this!

Thanks.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 1:14pm On Feb 20, 2022
Personally I think some of us here heal from pain or hurt too easily, it’s why I advocate sometimes letting yourself hit rock bottom. When bad things happen to you, instead of letting your brain distract you from it ,feel it, soak in it , embrace it. The illusion of happiness in the face of hurt or sadness is a woman’s thing, I mean women literally apply makeup to mask the fact that they’ve been crying. Let the pain and sadness run its course, you know what you’ll get at the end of it, unbridled determination and motivation. I am not advocating depression. I am only against premature healing. It’s only after you’ve lost everything that you’re free to do anything. You fall a few depths, so what? That just gives you more room for ascension.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 1:34pm On Feb 20, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
Its no secret that Hollywood has an agenda. Deeper than you and I realize.

So bad

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Raalsalghul: 1:49pm On Feb 20, 2022
Calibrator:
You people should stop generalising your beliefs and raise above mediocrity.

If you refuse to evolve pass your primal instincts, that is on you, but to say men are breaking grounds in every sphere of life because of the pursuit of sex is absolute BS.

Infact, sex has been proved times again to limit how far a purpose driven individual can go and achieve in his lifetime.

An average purpose driven man is breaking grounds to be seen as heads and shoulders above his peers not primarily to become more attractive to the opposite sex as you lots are insinuating, he wants to earn the respect of his peers.

Most of them don't even have time for women dramas and they actually suck at keeping a romantic relationship going.

It is ironic that you keep hammering nobody should worship the female gender, yet you are all trying to hero worship the only thing the female gender brings to the table: Sex!

When all things reasonable that has to be said has been said, it is inevitable that BS will creep in one way or another. If there is nothing more to be said about the romantic aspect of redpill, let's delve into another aspect rather than all these latest BS.

Shalom!

No ohhhhhhhhh!

We should keep talking about romance and women 24/7 and 365. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nezzjnr: 1:51pm On Feb 20, 2022
Calibrator:
You people should stop generalising your beliefs and raise above mediocrity.

If you refuse to evolve pass your primal instincts, that is on you, but to say men are breaking grounds in every sphere of life because of the pursuit of sex is absolute BS.

Infact, sex has been proved times again to limit how far a purpose driven individual can go and achieve in his lifetime.

An average purpose driven man is breaking grounds to be seen as heads and shoulders above his peers not primarily to become more attractive to the opposite sex as you lots are insinuating, he wants to earn the respect of his peers.

Most of them don't even have time for women dramas and they actually suck at keeping a romantic relationship going.

It is ironic that you keep hammering nobody should worship the female gender, yet you are all trying to hero worship the only thing the female gender brings to the table: Sex!

When all things reasonable that has to be said has been said, it is inevitable that BS will creep in one way or another. If there is nothing more to be said about the romantic aspect of redpill, let's delve into another aspect rather than all these latest BS.

Shalom!
Anything their Lord and Saviour say is always True.

When The North Korea leader was busy testing his missiles... He was thinking about sex as the end goal

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 1:54pm On Feb 20, 2022
Like it or not, you’re not in control, you’re never in control. Every aspect of your life benefits people more than it does you.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Fynist(m): 2:06pm On Feb 20, 2022
FYA

20 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Raalsalghul: 2:14pm On Feb 20, 2022
Shittaakeem:
Sense or Nonsense

I made a post relating to this sometime ago: everyone should be allowed to operate in their default state.

As far as a man is responsible to his family in terms of finance and emotional availability, a woman shouldn't concern herself with his outside escapades after all she wouldn't marry him if he lacked the wherewithal.

Was having a discussion with a neighbor of mine who also alluded to this. According to her "I don't care if Tunde sleeps with someone else or gets her pregnant, so far he comes to ask for my hand in marriage".

Guess what, Tunde earns 600k monthly. grin

The only time I'll chastise a married man for cheating is if he does it on a woman that built with him.

I used to be moralistic about this stuff but never again. grin

It's just common sense.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 2:33pm On Feb 20, 2022
ubunja:
it's always the guys who wanna talk about money on romance section who ironically have never set foot in business section. That's why I'm asking,, WHO ARE WE FOOLING GENTLEMEN? just sit down and enjoy the pussy talk and stop yapping.

gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 2:58pm On Feb 20, 2022
Nezzjnr:

When The North Korea leader was busy testing his missiles... He was thinking about sex as the end goal

After Kim Joung-un or Vladimir Putin has destroyed the whole human population with their missiles, what's next? How are they going to make their own people occupy the whole earth that was formerly inhabited by their enemies?

This might serve as an insight:

KJV:And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth
Genesis 1:28

Even God/gods are very concerned about procreation. Y'all may not like it, but it is what it is!

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nezzjnr: 3:06pm On Feb 20, 2022
CaveAdullam:

After Kim Joung-un or Vladimir Putin has destroyed the whole human population with their missiles, what's next? How are they going to make their own people occupy the whole earth that was formerly inhabited by their enemies?

This might serve as an insight:

KJV:And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth
Genesis 1:28

Even God/gods are very concerned about procreation. Y'all may not like it, but it is what it is!
Most people have their own end driven goals.

Some politicians accumulate enough wealth that can be passed on to their upcoming generations in the next 100 years so their name won't be soiled once they're gone.

You might have your own ideology about the end goal of men... Mine is way different.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 3:16pm On Feb 20, 2022
Nezzjnr:

Some politicians accumulate enough wealth that can be passed on to their upcoming generations in the next 100 years so their name won't be soiled once they're gone.

You might have your own ideology about the end goal of men... Mine is way different.

Do you subscribe to alpha fvcks beta bucks?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by orchin(m): 3:19pm On Feb 20, 2022
Nezzjnr:

You care to share urs?

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ronnnie: 3:30pm On Feb 20, 2022
Been a while I posted here...went of a full 50 day's Monk mode and yesterday was the last day(since Jan 1st)...I think Men should observe this more as it is good for mental clarity and focus in ones life...we can't just be here bashing women without doing something to better our lives...sometimes we need to do something rather than chasing money and women as I have seen the rich suffer from terrible depression and sadness...
Monk mode is necessary for a man to just be at one with nature without any Toxic noise from the society...it is a way of detaching from the world and it's various pollutions...I came across it on YouTube and decided to try and I love every part of it...I noticed things about myself that I never knew...so many benefits that if I list them,you wouldn't believe except experiencing them yourself..
Tips on how to go Monk mode
(1)exercise daily -it could be Bodyweight or free wieght,it doesn't matter....just draw up an exercise plan for yourself and set a time that is convenient for you(especially for those that worK)..
(2) Meditate:-as lifting weights is a physical exercise that is how meditation is a mental exercise...it is meant to free your mind from various Thoughts and also to calm your nerves just by breathing.....check on YouTube on how to Meditate
(3)Semen retention:- It is said that your sperm is your life force and major source of energy and nutrients to the body...it even has a direct link with your testosterone levels as when you release your testosterone levels goes down for a period...Semen Retention means staying away from any form of sexual practice means Staying away from sex and masturbation,but it has even advanced now to just preventing sexual release meaning you can have sex but not release sperm,therefore keeping your life force...people who engage in Semen retention have noticed significant improvement in their confidence,energy,focus,mental clarity etc...
(4)Drinking only water:-This means staying away from any form of alcohol and sugar and drinking just water during the period.
(5)little or No social media-The social media was created to bring the world together,but it can get very addictive sometimes...I have seen people(even myself) mindlessly scrolling through the social media looking for any form of entertainment..So going Monk mode means staying away from it or at least limiting it especially for those who do business through the social media..
(6) Intermittent fasting:-This doesn't mean starving as some people may think,it's just going for a particular time without food...there are various types IF your can do(I do the 22:2) meaning that I fast for 22 hours and only have 2 hours eating window... at first I got really hungry but later on I was hardly even hungry most times...Research about this and try any method of your choice
(7)Charity:- this simply means just giving to the less fortunate...it could be anybody which could be your friend,a beggar,by even buying something from a Hawker(especially when you don't really need it but just bkos the person hasn't really made much sales)....Giving alms boost self confidence in you knowing that you did good without expecting anything in return...
(coolBe at one with nature:- in the period of your Monk mode,try to spend more time with nature...examples are going on a stroll,playing football or any sport,just being outside to enjoy some fresh air...your body needs this little time of relaxation ....
(9) Develop new habits especially changing old habits that damages or doesn't help with self improvement
I would write about the benefits but I want you guys to experience it yourself without saying it is false..choose a period of time(could be 30 ,40 or even 2-3 months to go Monk mode and give your body time to rejuvenate from time to time...it would be quite boring at the beginning but later on you adapt to it and trust me your won't want to go back to your old habits after this...
I hope this helps someone as we cannot just be talking about women ways when they can never change..

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 5:20pm On Feb 20, 2022
CaveAdullam:

Alright. Alright. I got a glimpse into this glitch: Sex for pleasure.

Just to reiterate, the end goal of sex is procreation, not for pleasure. The former is to serve an evolutionary purpose while the later is for bodily purpose which happens consciously.

Yes, not all sex leads to reproduction. Why? Because the end route has been byepassed by contraceptives. If sex wouldn't have led to procreation, humans wouldn't have deviced various means to byepassed it.

So, I'm not necessarily concerned about sex for pleasure, but how sex leads to procreation and how procreation brings civilization through the innovations brought by humans. However, it is this pleasure that brings procreation.

Thanks.
Cave, I realized too late this glitch. You know what, sometimes you can repeat something over and over but people not get the meaning you're trying to convey.

It was Dierich5 statement saying "okay sex for procreation and not pleasure" that I discovered I was not being specific all along.

Guys When we say the way to get a woman is by sex WE DON'T MEAN SEX FOR OUR OWN PLEASURE. I thought people understood that Alphas don't fucc to please themselves. Alphas fucc TO PLEASE WOMEN. That's why it's the women WHO CHOOSE. It's the women WHO GET THE MAN THEY WANT. The sex is not for the alpha's enjoyment cause the Alpha IS NOT EVEN DEALING WITH WOMEN WHO ARE HIS TYPE. He's not dealing with women who turn him on, but with women HE TURNS ON. The alpha exchanges sex for power. The Beta exchanges power for sex. Which means the Alpha gets to fulfill women's fantasies and this gives him power over the women. Meanwhile women get to fulfill the Beta's fantasies and this gives WOMEN power over the Beta.

I talked about this in my popular miseducation CHOSEN:
https://www.nairaland.com/5520205/ubunjas-miseducation-chosen

ubunja:
How To Get A Girl To Put You On A Pedestal.

Sequel to:
https://www.nairaland.com/5251159/ubunjas-miseducation-choosing-girl

WHO IS THE PRIZE? The women who did the choosing or the men who waited to be chosen? Its the men of course. The men are the Prize because they are the women's fantasy. By choosing, the women got their fantasy. But by choosing they lost their power. The women lost their power because they are the ones who are in love. Not the men.

When you love someone, that person automatically has power over you. Because when you love someone you can lie, steal, pay, toil, slave, kill or kill yourself for that person. That's the power they hold over you.

In love, you are either the Hunter who identifies, pursues and acquires your Fantasy, or you're the Fantasy identified, pursued and acquired by the Hunter. The Hunter chases and possesses the fantasy ("she's the girl of my dreams and I finally won her heart" / "he's the guy of my dreams and I finally won his heart" ). But the Hunter who gets the fantasy has LESS power because he/she is the one infatuated, in lust and in love. Not the fantasy.

The fantasy, the person you call your dream guy or dream girl, while you can't live without them, they can live without you because you are not their dream anything......

#TheRedPill
#MGTOW

Esther Vilar says the same thing in her book The Polygamous Sex,, as the quote below from the book states:

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Deejay1000(m): 5:38pm On Feb 20, 2022
Success is just like the debt of a pussy it has no end.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 6:23pm On Feb 20, 2022
Nezzjnr:

Nezz!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 6:49pm On Feb 20, 2022
Nezzjnr:

Every action whether direct or indirect is subconsciously driven by humanity’s need for survival, to create an environment that is suitable for said survival and to survive long enough to reproduce. Biologically we are hard wired to ensure survival of species. The North Korean President might be a dictator but he builds his nukes because he feels his land or his people might be threatened and invaded by the west and his enemies so he must defend his people so that they can continue to have sex, reproduce and ensure survival of species. Somebody mentioned Newton and Tesla, now you can’t deny that their invention haven’t made life more easier, easy life and comfort = more sex and more offspring = survival of the human species. All road thus lead to sex.

18 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nezzjnr: 6:50pm On Feb 20, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
Every action whether direct or indirect is subconsciously driven by humanity’s need for survival, to create an environment that is suitable for said survival and to survive long enough to reproduce. Biologically we are hard wired to ensure survival of species. The North Korean President might be a dictator but he builds his nukes because he feels his land or his people might be threatened and invaded by the west and his enemies so he must defend his people so that they can continue to have sex, reproduce and ensure survival of species. Somebody mentioned Newton and Tesla, now you can’t deny that their invention haven’t made life more easier, easy life and comfort = more sex and more offspring = survival of the human species. All road thus lead to sex.
K

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nezzjnr: 6:55pm On Feb 20, 2022
luminouz:

Nezz!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin grin
Omooooo same people saying Pussy isn't a value.

Now saying Pussy is the end goal of everything.

But if you object towards it... They'll start calling you names.

Now I see why Pas.onphist said Redpill isn't all about women.

Like I said everyone to his own ideology cheesy cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nezzjnr: 6:59pm On Feb 20, 2022
CaveAdullam:

Sure I do

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 7:14pm On Feb 20, 2022
Nezzjnr:

Omooooo same people saying Pussy isn't a value.

Now saying Pussy is the end goal of everything.

But if you object towards it... They'll start calling you names.

Now I see why Pas.onphist said Redpill isn't all about women.

Like I said everyone to his own ideology cheesy cool

Your last line takes the cake bro. wink

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 7:19pm On Feb 20, 2022
Nezzjnr:

K
Where did you get your vasectomy?

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by unclemica: 7:25pm On Feb 20, 2022
Hello guys, I want you guys to help me out in some aspect of choosing signal( greenlight). I am a pharmacist I spend most of my time in pharmacy that is were I make friends with girls I do hangout with, especially when they come to buy drugs or cosmetics like perfume and other thing. when they come to buy drugs and other things I do have nice conversation with them, make them laugh and exchange contact. Which I suspect to be choosing signal(greenlight), because some of them do not want to have conversation with me always in a hurry to buy and go. The ones that exchange contact with me when I call them on phone we will talk and laugh and also they like to hangout with me but they will not like to involve sex. Some of them get angry when I tell them that sex will be involved when we hangout. while some I will spend on them before we will have sex which I want to stop. How can I know a geniune greenlight and how do I improve myself to attract more geniune choosing signal(greenlight), because very soon I will start working in the hospital and from hospital to pharmacy store

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 7:26pm On Feb 20, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
Like it or not, you’re not in control, you’re never in control. Every aspect of your life benefits people more than it does you.

What about eating food... Does it benefits people more than it does you

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Raalsalghul: 7:29pm On Feb 20, 2022

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 7:40pm On Feb 20, 2022
CaveAdullam:

The guys disagreeing seem to have a personal beef with ubunja. It’s fairly obvious at this point.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 7:56pm On Feb 20, 2022
ubunja:
Cave, I realized too late this glitch. You know what, sometimes you can repeat something over and over but people not get the meaning you're trying to convey.

It was Dierich5 statement saying "okay sex for procreation and not pleasure" that I discovered I was not being specific all along.

Guys When we say the way to get a woman is by sex WE DON'T MEAN SEX FOR OUR OWN PLEASURE. I thought people understood that Alphas don't fucc to please themselves. Alphas fucc TO PLEASE WOMEN. That's why it's the women WHO CHOOSE. It's the women WHO GET THE MAN THEY WANT. The sex is not for the alpha's enjoyment cause the Alpha IS NOT EVEN DEALING WITH WOMEN WHO ARE HIS TYPE. He's not dealing with women who turn him on, but with women HE TURNS ON. The alpha exchanges sex for power. The Beta exchanges power for sex. Which means the Alpha gets to fulfill women's fantasies and this gives him power over the women. Meanwhile women get to fulfill the Beta's fantasies and this gives WOMEN power over the Beta.

I talked about this in my popular miseducation CHOSEN:
https://www.nairaland.com/5520205/ubunjas-miseducation-chosen

Esther Vilar says the same thing in her book The Polygamous Sex,, as the quote below from the book states:

Amazing...

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by adambeatz(m): 8:02pm On Feb 20, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
The guys disagreeing seem to have a personal beef with ubunja. It’s fairly obvious at this point.

Yep, and they couldn’t do a good job in camouflaging it. I could be wrong from my perspective and it could be they just wanna pull his legs or something else or plain ignorance as they don’t seem the be able to grasp the message he’s trying to pass across. It’s a common theme now a days that people can’t just seem to calm down and understand what someone says, they always in a hurry to just read/listen and reply.
Probably a disorder if I may say grin grin

24 Likes 9 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1231) (1232) (1233) (1234) (1235) (1236) (1237) ... (2232) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.