Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,734 members, 7,837,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1235) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2797337 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1232) (1233) (1234) (1235) (1236) (1237) (1238) ... (2225) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emmynator(m): 8:34pm On Feb 20, 2022
You know what is funny in this discussion?
Guys that are against it are pointing to exceptions, when we talk about female nature, don't women point to the same? Talmabout Telsa and co.
Sex is the major driving factor of civilization, whether you consider yourself to be an outlier or not, that doesn't nullify the validity of that statement.
Sexual instinct is one of the most primal instincts in humans, hardwired into us by evolution. It is important for both recreation and pleasure. And one thing about evolutionary instincts is that it isn't always obvious. Do you think women sit down and plan to do the things the red pill warns you about?
Sit down and lie to you self that "all road doesn't lead to sex".
I leave you with our popular saying "exceptions dont nullify the rule, they prove it" or does this saying apply only to judgments on female nature? cheesy

27 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 8:35pm On Feb 20, 2022
Nezzjnr:

Omooooo same people saying Pussy isn't a value.

Now saying Pussy is the end goal of everything.

But if you object towards it... They'll start calling you names.

Now I see why Pas.onphist said Redpill isn't all about women.

Like I said everyone to his own ideology cheesy cool

1. See, let me tell y'all something, once it comes to the redpill in the manosphere, it is all about intersexual dynamics---sex and romance. It's not about self development! (And neither am I saying self development is useless).

2. What's the biology behind sex? What's the psychology driving it? What's the necessary chemistry to make it happen? What's the end goal of sex? This is what I and Ubunja is expantiating on. So, if you decide to run amok in sexual indulgence or not, that's none of our business. Our business is to dissect sex in all of its facets to the best of our abilities.

3. Should in case you missed that post of mine, I mentioned SEX FOR PLEASURE which will later leads to SEX FOR PROCREATION: the end goal of sex.

Alpha fvcks beta bvcks! Now, what the brain needs is different from what the body needs. Normally, nice guys ought to be treated nice by women and bad boys rejected, however, the reverse is the case. It is absurd but that's what it is.
Same applies to you as a man. Your brain wants to enjoy life, have money, status, influence and power. But your body wants women and your genes already knows that once you can achieved all these you can take them to the next generation. Therefore, there's a cooperation between your brain and body(genes).

Your genes are not concerned about your achievements, what it's concerned about is you taking them to the next generation. It is the men that makes it to the next generation that nature and biology cares about. If you separate yourself from the gene pool, all the achievements you've made will be directly or indirectly used to further the procreation of other genes aside yours whether you're dead or alive. Life is what mother nature cares about.

4. This is not an ideology, but simple biology. It is about the survival of the fittest.

Men want pvssy because of this procreation, hence, both sexes are complementary as the strength of one, offsets the weakness of the other. Aside pleasure or procreation, men don't need women as women are time consuming and overly demanding.

5. I'm not saying go fvck around and procreate many kids without developing yourself. As a matter of fact, if your offsprings lacks resources to live a healthy lifestyle, they will die, which is similar to you not procreating at all.

6. You don't want to reproduce, fine. You don't want any future generations, fine. You want to live the best of life, fine.

However, you must know that your ancestors sought for resources and territories in order to get the best mates that will enable them into the next generation---same line you're are following, however, you are bringing to your cerebral consciousness that YOU WANT TO DEVELOP YOURSELF AND NOT TO GET PVSSY. Meanwhile, subconsciously, you're simply following the footsteps of your hunter gatherer ancestors.

7. Sex is wired tightly in the human psyche and no amount of speech can change it, not even a genetic engineering and any attempt to even do that proves the fact.

Have sex. Develop yourself. Or, you can choose the one to follow.

Have a nice day.

30 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 8:37pm On Feb 20, 2022
adambeatz:

Yep, and they couldn’t do a good job in camouflaging it. I could be wrong from my perspective and it could be they just wanna pull his legs or something else or plain ignorance as they don’t seem the be able to grasp the message he’s trying to pass across. It’s a common theme now a days that people can’t just seem to calm down and understand what someone says, they always in a hurry to just read/listen and reply.
Probably a disorder if I may say grin grin
I realized it when their arguments shown they didn’t understand the write-ups but instead they were only interested in sucking each other’s dickk to spite him. That was when I gave up

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 8:53pm On Feb 20, 2022
adambeatz:

Yep, and they couldn’t do a good job in camouflaging it. I could be wrong from my perspective and it could be they just wanna pull his legs or something else or plain ignorance as they don’t seem the be able to grasp the message he’s trying to pass across. It’s a common theme now a days that people can’t just seem to calm down and understand what someone says, they always in a hurry to just read/listen and reply.
Probably a disorder if I may say grin grin

Not only that bro, many readers lacks the ability to parse nuanced statements, hence, they insinuate meanings not intended by the writer. Their inability to think in 2, 3, 4...order effects is a problem.

Secondly, once a post doesn't confirm with their already established beliefs they tend to wrestle with it. This is common to all humans though, and that's why one must be able to understand where the other is coming from in order to reach an accurate conclusion. Difficult though because humans easily fall for the confirmation bias and are highly ego invested in many of their beliefs.

Lastly, many readers can't comprehend a writer. Rather than listen and ask questions or counter respectively and reasonably, they allow their confusion confuse them and they extrapolate that confusion to the round table, thereby causing chaos.

Thanks.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ANTIFA: 8:59pm On Feb 20, 2022
Help guys I have of female numbers but my conversion rate is zero. Girls mostly hype me that I am very good looking(I think am average) but it doesn't lead anywhere. Why and how can I change.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 9:11pm On Feb 20, 2022
Emmynator:
Guys that are against it are pointing to exceptions, when we talk about female nature, don't women point to the same? Talmabout Telsa and co.
Sex is the major driving factor of civilization, whether you consider you self to be an outlier or not, that doesn't nullify the validity of that statement.
Sexual instinct is one of the most primal instincts in humans, hardwired into us by evolution. It is important for both recreation and pleasure. And one thing about evolutionary instincts is that it isn't always obvious. Do you think women sit down and plan to do the things the red pill warns you about?
I leave you with our popular saying "exceptions dont nullify the rule, they prove it" or does this saying apply only to judgments on female nature? cheesy
They have a problem with the messenger bro. I can explain what you’ve written to a 5 year old and he will understand it.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Benee1000(m): 9:24pm On Feb 20, 2022
unclemica:
Hello guys, I want you guys to help me out in some aspect of choosing signal( greenlight). I am a pharmacist I spend most of my time in pharmacy that is were I make friends with girls I do hangout with, especially when they come to buy drugs or cosmetics like perfume and other thing. when they come to buy drugs and other things I do have nice conversation with them, make them laugh and exchange contact. Which I suspect to be choosing signal(greenlight), because some of them do not want to have conversation with me always in a hurry to buy and go. The ones that exchange contact with me when I call them on phone we will talk and laugh and also they like to hangout with me but they will not like to involve sex. Some of them get angry when I tell them that sex will be involved when we hangout. while some I will spend on them before we will have sex which I want to stop. How can I know a geniune greenlight and how do I improve myself to attract more geniune choosing signal(greenlight), because very soon I will start working in the hospital and from hospital to pharmacy store

Don't be too overt or direct with women if sex is your aim of associating with them.
You can't just tell a lady that you want to have sex with her and she will just accept. Even when they show you the brightest greenlight you can think of, many will reject a direct approach for sex. It's called anti slut defense. They don't want to be seen as cheap, Even when they are.
Next time be more covert but confidently convey your intentions with:

1) Eye contact: there's a way you'd look into a lady's eyes and she'd know you desire her. Say any nonsense you want, but confidently convey that desire through intense eye contact, and she will understand. They read eyes, don't know how they do it,but they do.
Sensing that desire through your eyes turns them on, even the ones not initially into you.
When you sence the shyness and incoherence in her speech, the metal is hot. Get a private place to strike.

2) Relate everything you discuss with her to sex. Make any discussion sexual e.g. ask her how she will feel if....., If she has experienced.... if she would like to experience.... etc. Emphasize words like long, hard, pound, deep, wet, in any discussion. since you work in a pharmacy, innocently discuss things relating to pregnancy prevention techniques like pull out method, if they enjoy condoms or raw, sex styles best for slim or chubby ladies etc.
Just covertly create sexual impressions in her head through witty jokes. Make her know that she can be comfortably sexual with you and you see nothing wrong in it.
If she's smiling, laughing, and starts to communicate with sexual meanings to whatever thing you guys are discussing, the metal is already hot, just look for a private place to strike.
And please don't disappoint, strike well and hard.

3) Touch her sexually in a non sexual manner to stimulate her sexually:
This is quite advanced but if done right with confidence, it's always a hit.
For example, while suddenly holding up her face with one hand, look into her eyes and pretend like you're removing something from her hair with your other hand. Even if nothing is in her hair, just do it, and slowly touch behind her ear down to her neck while adjusting her hair.
If she responds like she's been shocked with mild electrical current or she bends her head towards the hand in contact with her neck, her clit just received a signal.
If you repeat this technique (removing something that may or may not be there and touching her in the process) or you continuously tickle her in these places like between the inner thighs close to her knees, inner arms, and her waist and she doesn't overtly object, be ready to finish the job grin

Another way you could touch a woman sexually in a non sexual way is to hold her hands while on stroll and casually but tactically try to brush your elbow against her boobs. Don't act shocked or apologize when you do this except she seriously complains. If she doesn't complain, repeat it as many times as you can, and in no time, she'd be the one to hold your arm against her boobs.
When she does this, it means the metal is already hot bro, just get a place to do the needful and don't disappoint your ancestors grin

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ANALLORD: 9:31pm On Feb 20, 2022
tiswell:
who told you women orgasm is useless ? sad

don't teach bitterness here,trp is not misgyneous.

We are all here to keep up frame and take the game to women rather.

FEMALE ORGASM IS USELESS AND IRRELEVANT

EVEN FEMALES KNOW THIS

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ANALLORD: 9:32pm On Feb 20, 2022
Emmynator:
Sex is the major driving factor of civilization, whether you consider you self to be an outlier or not, that doesn't nullify the validity of that statement.

FACTSSSS

MEN ARE DRIVEN BY TWO THINGS: SEX AND SURVIVAL

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 9:36pm On Feb 20, 2022
Emmynator:
Sex is the major driving factor of civilization, whether you consider yourself to be an outlier or not, that doesn't nullify the validity of that statement.

No one has a problem with ubunja

Criticism doesn't mean hate.

You're just a child so you won't understand..

Goodbye

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 9:40pm On Feb 20, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
All road thus lead to sex.

I guess it is this statement that is trigging them.
I have come to realize that it is not every issue someone must debate or breakdown to avoid back and forth with people who have different opinion from yours.
There are some statements here that are very sensitive and triggers people, so we have to be careful.
Statements like - All women are LovePeddler (It triggered alot of hot arguments here), AWALT - All women are like that, All road lead to sex etc
there are many more statements and it takes a certain level to unravel the true meaning of those statements.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Danycrusoe(m): 9:42pm On Feb 20, 2022
heartofcity12:
This is really really bad. They’ve turned their kids to social experiments. Child abuse. Smh

What in the actual f***kery is dx shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 9:56pm On Feb 20, 2022
unclemica:
Hello guys, I want you guys to help me out in some aspect of choosing signal( greenlight). I am a pharmacist I spend most of my time in pharmacy that is were I make friends with girls I do hangout with, especially when they come to buy drugs or cosmetics like perfume and other thing. when they come to buy drugs and other things I do have nice conversation with them, make them laugh and exchange contact. Which I suspect to be choosing signal(greenlight), because some of them do not want to have conversation with me always in a hurry to buy and go. The ones that exchange contact with me when I call them on phone we will talk and laugh and also they like to hangout with me but they will not like to involve sex. Some of them get angry when I tell them that sex will be involved when we hangout. while some I will spend on them before we will have sex which I want to stop. How can I know a geniune greenlight and how do I improve myself to attract more geniune choosing signal(greenlight), because very soon I will start working in the hospital and from hospital to pharmacy store

You are not doing bad actually. You just need one or two more things to click.
First of all - what is your perceived strength to attract? is it your look, dressing sense or a nice fragrance that introduces you without you doing the talking, are you the funny type?
From there you can build on it.
How do i notice a good greenlight? For me, my strengths are my outfit/dressing (very good when going out. I am always conscious of what i wear), i use nice fragrance (mostly oils and eau de parfums and not eau de toilette that last longer and introduces me) and am not bad looking (60/65 over 100 if am to rate myself) and i am a bit broad in my areas/aspects of life so when we pick a topic, most times i have things to say and flow thereby not boring.
So, when i enter a place - be it a hotel, store, classroom, church, attend an event, if i notice a lady looking me and in most cases our eyes meets briefly before we take our eyes off, anyone i notice a brief flash of admiration ( if you are not observant you may not notice it because a woman seeing you the first time will just briefly scan you up and down to size you up if you measure up - remember, a lady that will like to bang you will know that within 20 secs of seeing you)
So when i notice these ladies, i quickly size them up too and make my move on the one i find appealing to me most and 5/10, i get a good response.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by odinson1(m): 10:01pm On Feb 20, 2022
So i saw this on one of the threads and decided to bring it here. I would personally go for the Redpill because it's literally an opportunity for me to go back in time, fix all my mistakes, Accumulate Enough bitcoins grin and Live a better life than i do now.

Do you guys think this "redpill option" is similar to the Redpill itself? Asin the bitter truth/reality aspect of what the Redpill is all about.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 10:03pm On Feb 20, 2022
unclemica:

Also, know that in life, it is not every signal you will pick.
Men are just like forex/crypto traders. Just assume we have what traders call Indicators that alerts you with a signal when there is a possible good trade.
it is not all signals you pick. Sometimes, you need more than one indicator to confirm the trade signal before picking the trade.
The more indicators gives you positive signals, the higher your chances of having a good trade.
A lady who has given you a face signal (which you consider weak and hesitant of picking the signal/trade), then follows up with coming to meet you just to stir up conversation coupled with body languages, regular body contacts with boobs and ass, exposing boobs are all strong indicators to pick the trade bro.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 10:07pm On Feb 20, 2022
odinson1:
So i saw this on one of the threads and decided to bring it here. I would personally go for the Redpill because it's literally an opportunity for me to go back in time, fix all my mistakes, Accumulate Enough bitcoins grin and Live a better life than i do now.

Do you guys think this "redpill option" is similar to the Redpill itself? Asin the bitter truth/reality aspect of what the Redpill is all about.
Red pill option is better. Before taking the red pill and going back in time, you can even cram the winning lottery numbers of many mega lotteries at a particular time or cram many sport results. When you go back, play sports bet and play the lotteries with the winning numbers. wink grin

The blue pill can keep its $50m while you live longer from age 10 with your red pill knowledge and new wealth. cheesy

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 10:10pm On Feb 20, 2022
emmaodet:

Also, know that in life, it is not every signal you will pick.
Men are just like forex/crypto traders. Just assume we have what traders call Indicators that alerts you with a signal when there is a possible good trade.
it is not all signals you pick. Sometimes, you need more than one indicator to confirm the trade signal before picking the trade.
The more indicators gives you positive signals, the higher your chances of having a good trade.
A lady who has given you a face signal (which you consider weak and hesitant of picking the signal/trade), then follows up with coming to meet you just to stir up conversation coupled with body languages, regular body contacts with boobs and ass, exposing boobs are all strong indicators to pick the trade bro.
Odogwu, you still dey. More grease to your elbow. Red pill for life.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by odinson1(m): 10:11pm On Feb 20, 2022
Martinez39s:
Red pill option is better. Before taking the red pill and going back in time, you can even cram the winning lottery numbers of many mega lotteries at a particular time or cram many sport results. When you go back, play sports bet and play the lottery with the winning number. wink grin

The blue pull can keep it's $50m while you live longer from age 10 with your red pill knowledge and new wealth. cheesy

My guy grin

And aside the money aspect,you would literally be a repertoire of knowledge! Your folks back in time would think you were a prophet because your predictions would be a 101% accurate. You could even memorize the songs of these present day Artistes,sing them and blow! grin you could warn the world of Ebola and covid, they'd ignore you at first for ebola but you'd become a national treasure after that grin then when Covid comes...grin

Omo the Ability to see The future is an ability most people would love to possess.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 10:25pm On Feb 20, 2022
Martinez39s:
Odogwu, you still dey. More grease to your elbow. Red pill for life.

Hello bro.
I am still here bro. Longest time.
You just went underground for sometime now.
I had intention of beeping you up on WhatsApp before.
How is family and work bro?

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 10:29pm On Feb 20, 2022
Benee1000:

Don't be too overt or direct with women if sex is your aim of associating with them.
You can't just tell a lady that you want to have sex with her and she will just accept. Even when they show you the brightest greenlight you can think of, many will reject a direct approach. It's called anti slut defense. They don't want to be seen as cheap, Even when they are.
Next time be more convert but confidently convey your intentions with
1) eye contact: there's a way you'd look into a lady's eyes and she'd know you desire her. Say any nonsense you want, but confidently convey that desire through intense eye contact, and she will understand. They read eyes, don't know how they do it,but they do. Sensing that desire through your eyes turns them on, even the ones not initially into you.
When you sence the shyness and incoherence in her speech, the metal is hot. Get a private place to strike.

2) relate everything you discuss with her to sex . make any discussion sexual e.g. ask her how she will feel if....., If she has experienced.... if she would like to experience.... etc. Emphasize words like long, hard, pound, deep, wet, in any discussion. since you work in a pharmacy, innocently discuss things relating to pregnancy prevention techniques like pull out method, if they enjoy condoms or raw, sex styles best for slim or chubby ladies etc.
Just covertly create sexual impressions in her head through witty jokes. Make her know that she can be comfortably sexual with you and you nothing wrong in it. If she's smiling, laughing, and starts to communicate with sexual meanings to whatever thing you guys are discussing, the metal is already hot, just look for a private place to strike.

3) touch her sexually in a non sexual manner to stimulate her sexually:
this is quite advanced but if done right with confidence, it's always a hit.
For example, while suddenly holding up her face with one hand, look into her eyes and pretend like you're removing something from her hair with your other hand. even if nothing is in her hair, just do it, and touch behind her ear down to her neck while adjusting her hair.
If she responds like she's been shocked with mild electrical current or she bends her head towards the hand in contact with her neck, her clit just received a signal.
If you repeat this technique (removing something that may or may not be there and touching her in the process) or you continuously tickle her in these places like between the inner thighs close to her knees, inner arms, and her waist and she doesn't overtly object, be ready to finish the job grin

Another way you could touch a woman sexually in a non sexual way is to hold her hands while on stroll and casually but tactically try to brush your elbow against her boobs. Don't act shocked or apologize when you do this except she seriously complains. If she doesn't complain, repeat it as many times as you can, and in no time, she'd be the one to hold your arm against her boobs.
When she does this, it means the metal is already hot bro, just get a place to do the needful and don't disappoint your ancestors grin
I gave you that first like there. Was just coming to ask about this. I got the answers already, thanks to you.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 10:34pm On Feb 20, 2022
Benee1000:

You can't just tell a lady that you want to have sex with her and she will just accept. Even when they show you the brightest greenlight you can think of, many will reject a direct approach. It's called anti slut defense. They don't want to be seen as cheap, Even when they are.
Next time be more convert but confidently convey your intentions with
1) eye contact: there's a way you'd look into a lady's eyes and she'd know you desire her. Say any nonsense you want, but confidently convey that desire through intense eye contact, and she will understand. They read eyes, don't know how they do it,but they do. Sensing that desire through your eyes turns them on, even the ones not initially into you.

2) relate everything you discuss with her to sex . make any discussion sexual e.g. ask her how she will feel if....., If she has experienced.... if she would like to experience.... etc. Emphasize words like long, hard, pound, deep, wet, in any discussion. since you work in a pharmacy, innocently discuss things relating to pregnancy prevention techniques like pull out method, if they enjoy condoms or raw, sex styles best for slim or chubby ladies etc.
Just covertly create sexual impressions in her head through witty jokes. Make her know that she can be comfortably sexual with you and you nothing wrong in it. If she's smiling, laughing, and starts to communicate with sexual meanings to whatever thing you guys are discussing, the metal is already hot, just look for a private place to strike.

3) touch her sexually in a non sexual manner to stimulate her sexually:
this is quite advanced but if done right with confidence, it's always a hit.
For example, while suddenly holding up her face with one hand, look into her eyes and pretend like you're removing something from her hair with your other hand. even if nothing is in her hair, just do it, and touch behind her ear down to her neck while adjusting her hair.

The metal is hot
Funny guy,loved the write up cool

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 10:35pm On Feb 20, 2022
ANALLORD:

EVEN FEMALES KNOW THIS
How's their orgasm useless, expantiate

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Benee1000(m): 10:38pm On Feb 20, 2022
fattprince:

I gave you that first like there. Was just coming to ask about this. I got the answers already, thanks to you.
You're welcome

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by adambeatz(m): 10:47pm On Feb 20, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
I realized it when their arguments shown they didn’t understand the write-ups but instead they were only interested in sucking each other’s dickk to spite him. That was when I gave up

cognitive dissonance Is a real bitch but like you said they just wanted to spite him, I’ve come across situations whereby we guys gist and throw hate and jealousy on a low then cover it up a joke and a laugh, I’m like wtf aren’t you seeing someone literally showed you he hates you. Most times, idiots run rampant and it’s best to ignore them when one sees them for who they camouflage not to be.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by adambeatz(m): 10:50pm On Feb 20, 2022
CaveAdullam:

Not only that bro, many readers lacks the ability to parse nuanced statements, hence, they insinuate meanings not intended by the writer. Their inability to think in 2, 3, 4...order effects is a problem.

Secondly, once a post doesn't confirm with their already established beliefs they tend to wrestle with it. This is common to all humans though, and that's why one must be able to understand where the other is coming from in order to reach an accurate conclusion. Difficult though because humans easily fall for the confirmation bias and are highly ego invested in many of their beliefs.

Lastly, many readers can't comprehend a writer. Rather than listen and ask questions or counter respectively and reasonably, they allow their confusion confuse them and they extrapolate that confusion to the round table, thereby causing chaos.

Thanks.

No cap bro. Anyone who reads this blueprint should know how to spot people afflicted with this disorder. Them full everywhere dey disguise on a low.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by adambeatz(m): 10:53pm On Feb 20, 2022
ANALLORD:

EVEN FEMALES KNOW THIS

I’m confused bro, I’m all my years of studying human anatomy, na this statement confuse me pass anything?

Kindly break it down, is there something you see from your perspective that’s oblivious to others?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jewelprince41(m): 11:05pm On Feb 20, 2022
ubunja:
if I were to start a dating business I'd definitely teach cold approaching cause there's so much demand for it. But that won't be a red pill dating service... Just a money generating scheme. I'm even laughing thinking about it.
do u mean cold approach is bad

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jewelprince41(m): 11:29pm On Feb 20, 2022
[quote author=ubunja post=109856432]
@bolded,,,, this is one of the greatest weaknesses of cold approaching. You don't know a woman's state of mind at that point. A perfectly suitable girl who could have welcomed your advances on any given day may be having a hell of a day she'll coldly shoot you down. Hence cold approaching rarely gets you quick sex (unless you're outrightly paying) the most you can come out with is just phone numbers, and you continue the work later on via chatting.

Amazingly these variables that incapacitate cold approaching turn out to be Chosen's greatest strength. The girl who is otherwise not available to you because of social class, religion, financial bracket, marital status etc, on that one day, at that one hour, just cause she's going through something, or has experienced something - she can be in a mood for a little fun or to be a bad girl. And choose you. A lot of the sexual successes of Chosen is being at the right place at the right time. That's why sex via Chosen can be easily same day and free with NO PHONE NUMBERS EXCHANGED. There'll not be a more superior game.

While cold approaching requires you to search for those girls that catch your eye, hot approaching (Chosen), requires]so after she has chosen you would u still approach her or wat just asking

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Trex4(m): 11:34pm On Feb 20, 2022
Martinez39s:
Red pill option is better. Before taking the red pill and going back in time, you can even cram the winning lottery numbers of many mega lotteries at a particular time or cram many sport results. When you go back, play sports bet and play the lotteries with the winning number. wink grin

The blue pull can keep it's $50m while you live longer from age 10 with your red pill knowledge and new wealth. cheesy
Bro what are your thoughts on this Sex=Life discussion people are having here?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 11:36pm On Feb 20, 2022
odinson1:

My guy grin

And aside the money aspect,you would literally be a repertoire of knowledge! Your folks back in time would think you were a prophet because your predictions would be a 101% accurate. You could even memorize the songs of these present day Artistes,sing them and blow! grin you could warn the world of Ebola and covid, they'd ignore you at first for ebola but you'd become a national treasure after that grin then when Covid comes...grin

Omo the Ability to see The future is an ability most people would love to possess.
As in. grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jewelprince41(m): 11:48pm On Feb 20, 2022
ubunja:
how do green lights work? Look at the picture below. That's the summary of it. Then read the caption under the Pic "How you send your son Pic to babydaddy ".

I explained this last time. Let me explain again one more time.

The picture below is a green light. But if you look at the Pic it sends TWO different messages same time:
Message 1) the son in the picture: the message to the guy is "hey daddy, here is your son, see how he's grown!!

That's the surface message,, which the girl sent the picture for,, to show babydaddy his son. That's the "excuse". The pretext. The cover. This is the woman's defense. That picture is about her boy.

Message 2) the ass!! The ass!! The ass!!! That's the invitation. The undercover message. With that ass, the girl is saying to the father of her son, "see this ass? Do you miss it? You used to love it!! Come get it!!"

That's the real message. The actual green light. "come get this ass daddy!!".

Now if someone sees that picture, eg the girl's own parents, she'll say she's showing her man his son. And it will be believable. She doesn't have to explain the ass, as long as the son is there. Without the son the message will be too direct and too incriminating. And someone will legitimately ask: "Why are you sending your babydaddy your ass? Do you want his dicc?"
But she puts the ass AND the boy. The boy covers for the ass.

Babydaddy will instantly focus on the ass! And get the message. And call her.

If babydaddy isn't up for that shit and start confronting the girl about the ass, she'll quickly switch and say that's a pose she did without thinking,, she really wanted to show him the son! And thus the girl's dignity is intact and she doesn't come across as too desperate.

THAT'S THE SAME EXACT WAY WOMEN SEND GREEN LIGHTS to men out there. Women do things that can be seen as "ordinary" if you overthink it or are too slow.

Eg,, a girl can touch you lightly on the arm and ask about your tattoo. Or she can comment on your shirt quality while rubbing the fabric to feel it's quality. Both these are green lights. The girl likes you. But they're also normal things a girl can do to any guy on any given day. It's when a girl does a number of these "normal" things that you can accurately identify a green light.

Let's say you're at varsity,, a girl starts hanging around you, asking for your opinion on issues, complimenting you, asking your advice on things and taking an interest in the same things that interest you (eg same clubs, same sports) - - - that's a green light. The Girl likes you.
Now, do you court her, tell her how you feel or take her out on a date? NONE OF THE ABOVE. ,, just invite her over to your place to hang out. When she comes go take a shower, come back with only a towel around you,, ask her to help you apply lotion on your back where you can't reach - - - then let things play themselves out.

Don't court, don't tell her you love her, just see if you can smash directly. Keep doing such stunts till you smash without ever telling her you love/like/want her. Let her ask for herself after you have smashed.

This is how you deal with girls who choose you. Especially in familiar spaces like school, church etc.

Now, even if 3 girls like you same time. Do this to everyone of them. You'll see how easy pussy is when you're chosen. And it won't be long before you have two girls quarreling over you. It will change your perspective on game and women.
Ubuntu abeg talk about this greenlight more abeg from wat to do after u have received greenlight to smashing the girl..........I really wanna be like u been redpilled and also having game

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nezzjnr: 11:53pm On Feb 20, 2022
luminouz:

Your last line takes the cake bro. wink
Don't know why some people are insulting Fathers... Not me.
Why force down your opinion on people that don't want to agree with it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1232) (1233) (1234) (1235) (1236) (1237) (1238) ... (2225) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Bilbi, softguy1, Fembleez1(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 155
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.