Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,252 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1244) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2767901 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1241) (1242) (1243) (1244) (1245) (1246) (1247) ... (2215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 3:11pm On Feb 23, 2022
Ronnnie:

according to the Redpill proverb
"You didn't want me in your prime,I don't want you in your Decline"

Yes ooo bro

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 3:12pm On Feb 23, 2022
ubunja:
SUCCESS doesn't make anyone alpha. I don't know how many times you have to be told this. Being Alpha is about getting women. Regardless of your financial status or social class.

You can encourage men to uplift themselves and aim for the stars, which is noble. But that is not going to make any man alpha who is not already alpha. Money magnifies what you are. If you were a broke simp, money will just make you a rich simp. If you were a broke alpha, money will just make you a rich alpha. This is because it all boils down to your sex appeal. Do you turn women on or not. Alpha turns women on so women will deal with him regardless of his money status because he pulls women on a sexual level. AN ALPHA SOLVES WOMEN'S SEXUAL PROBLEMS . On the other hand, Beta doesn't turn women on, so he offers them money to have their attention, his pull on women is social. Never sexual. A BETA SOLVES A WOMAN'S FINANCIAL PROBLEMS.

Having Money and being successful seems alpha until you meet a woman with her own success and money who doesn't need yours and you become stuck. Some time ago, I asked gents here WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO OFFER TO A WOMAN WHO DOESN'T NEED YOUR MONEY? and I didn't get a straight answer. The answer is DICK. Which makes you alpha with that particular woman. You are alpha when a woman has no other reason to stick with you except sex. And you're beta when a woman has no other reason to stick with you except money. Women have two uses for men 1)money 2)sex. If you are used for money you're Beta. If you're used for sex you're Alpha. And one woman's alpha can be another woman's Beta. And vice versa. Depending on what each woman wants from him.

We can look up to great men and feel inspired and consider them alpha leaders. But that's not Alpha in the "alpha fuccs" sense of the word. If men want to be great in life it's fine. But no one must think that will make him Alpha in the sense that he'll turn women on. That shiit is about your body and sex appeal. Money without the body game and sex appeal will only yield transactional relationships and chore sex. First of all be able to turn women on, then use money and success as the icing on the cake. But if you do this you'll become too intimidating to the average woman because you're the total package now. Where most men are usually richer than their woman but the woman stays prettier,,,, you're richer AND prettier than your woman. Next to you the woman feels insignificant and invisible. YOU get the most stares. YOU get the most compliments. YOU are always the center of attraction. This is what being alpha is. You are placed first ahead of your woman. You are number 1.

Being alpha is not being rich. Or a great leader. Or intelligent. It's about having a good dick. It's about six packs, a great beard, a deep voice, veins on hand, powerful movement that will turn a woman on...

A lot of redpillers will be shocked that being alpha is all about women and sex...

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by hopefulLandlord: 3:36pm On Feb 23, 2022
Oldoinyolengai:

Girls can have that but they already swallowed liters of cums thru MouthAction etc. Is such a girl still virgin?
yes she is! wtf am I reading here?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 4:16pm On Feb 23, 2022
Focus...

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 4:18pm On Feb 23, 2022
Women don't know what they want but they know what they don't want, if you're not her number 1... Leave!!!

19 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 4:23pm On Feb 23, 2022
sajmark:
Women don't know what they want but they know what they don't want, if you're not her number 1... Leave!!!

Women know what they want

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 4:28pm On Feb 23, 2022
Lightway:

Women know what they want
Yeah, same way almost all women would say that they want a nice and caring man... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 4:30pm On Feb 23, 2022
Tips for Kings

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 4:32pm On Feb 23, 2022
Wow shocked
"Being Alpha is about getting women"
"Alpha is about sex and women"

Well, to each, his own
For me, "Alpha is a mindset", getting sex/women is not solely a determining factor

And at the end, Nobody is truely an alpha
my own opinion, not everyone would/should agree with me

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 4:41pm On Feb 23, 2022
I also opted out of the sex motivation debate because it was like we were saying different things..
At first it was "motivation for anything is sex" then went to "All roads leads to sex " then to "there are exceptions, but for majority, its true"..
For me "All roads leads to sex"( sex here being solely for procreation) is quite agreeable ( bcz a large percentage of men would want to have kids) and it's totally different from " Everything becomes irrelevant/useless/less motivating if there are no women or sex"
I rest my case on the two issues

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 4:42pm On Feb 23, 2022
Zabiboy:
Wow shocked
"Being Alpha is about getting women"
"Alpha is about sex and women"

Well, to each, his own
For me, "Alpha is a mindset", getting sex/women is not solely a determining factor

And at the end, Nobody is truely an alpha
my own opinion, not everyone would/should agree with me
in the video below Alan Roger Currie addressed this very thing. Men want alpha to mean success and other things. But that's not alpha in the redpill sense. In the red pill alpha has its specific meaning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtZOdayLGMk

You can tell yourself what you want though. It's okay.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 4:49pm On Feb 23, 2022
ubunja:

In the red pill alpha has its specific meaning.
I like this...
The above is true, but what if someone who is redpilled wants to be an alpha( in the general tense) and not just a "redpill alpha" ? Is this possible? If yes, which is a better option for you?

i used the word "alpha" here so it'll be clear. "Alpha" is one of the most misunderstood words on NL so i try to avoid using it

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dammytrager(m): 4:51pm On Feb 23, 2022
ubunja:
SUCCESS doesn't make anyone alpha. I don't know how many times you have to be told this. Being Alpha is about getting women. Regardless of your financial status or social class.

You can encourage men to uplift themselves and aim for the stars, which is noble. But that is not going to make any man alpha who is not already alpha. Money magnifies what you are. If you were a broke simp, money will just make you a rich simp. If you were a broke alpha, money will just make you a rich alpha. This is because it all boils down to your sex appeal. Do you turn women on or not. Alpha turns women on so women will deal with him regardless of his money status because he pulls women on a sexual level. AN ALPHA SOLVES WOMEN'S SEXUAL PROBLEMS . On the other hand, Beta doesn't turn women on, so he offers them money to have their attention, his pull on women is social. Never sexual. A BETA SOLVES A WOMAN'S FINANCIAL PROBLEMS.

Having Money and being successful seems alpha until you meet a woman with her own success and money who doesn't need yours and you become stuck. Some time ago, I asked gents here WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO OFFER TO A WOMAN WHO DOESN'T NEED YOUR MONEY? and I didn't get a straight answer. The answer is DICK. Which makes you alpha with that particular woman. You are alpha when a woman has no other reason to stick with you except sex. And you're beta when a woman has no other reason to stick with you except money. Women have two uses for men 1)money 2)sex. If you are used for money you're Beta. If you're used for sex you're Alpha. And one woman's alpha can be another woman's Beta. And vice versa. Depending on what each woman wants from him.

We can look up to great men and feel inspired and consider them alpha leaders. But that's not Alpha in the "alpha fuccs" sense of the word. If men want to be great in life it's fine. But no one must think that will make him Alpha in the sense that he'll turn women on. That shiit is about your body and sex appeal. Money without the body game and sex appeal will only yield transactional relationships and chore sex. First of all be able to turn women on, then use money and success as the icing on the cake. But if you do this you'll become too intimidating to the average woman because you're the total package now. Where most men are usually richer than their woman but the woman stays prettier,,,, you're richer AND prettier than your woman. Next to you the woman feels insignificant and invisible. YOU get the most stares. YOU get the most compliments. YOU are always the center of attraction. This is what being alpha is. You are placed first ahead of your woman. You are number 1.

Hmmn!!! �...I find this so difficult to grasp that someone who is not successful at anything or stricken with poverty will start claiming he is alpha. Perhaps success in this context might not necessarily mean money all the time, it could be a function of the environment, for example
- In a university environment, the girls who are academically driven will definitely be attracted to the guy who seems most intelligent, he is Alpha to those girls.
- In the gym, the girls who are moved by aesthetics will be attracted to the guy with the best body
- In the contemporary world, most girls are moved by money, fame, influence and power, A man who has one or more will definitely attract girls.

To the men who attracts these girls, they are seen as alpha to these girls. But one thing is that the men were not 100% chasing after these women but rather they achieved success in another domain and these woman became attracted to them.

The redpill knowledge then teaches us how to handle these women when they come, because we have the understanding of why they came, we understand their nature, so definitely we will know how to treat them.

Wizkid, Davido, Burna boy and co don't have the best body or the best dick, they will can sleep with almost any woman in this country, and it will be a great pride for such a woman to be bleepe.d by any of them, not because they have the best Dick, but rather because of the success aura about them.

DIck is cheap for women, they can get sex very cheaply, so your Dick is not special, majority of men cannot even satisfy women sexually but what is special about you is your aura, your success, your charisma, these are what makes you Alpha and that makes her wet already, so it is not really about the dick, it is about you as a person.

Fine we have some rich simps, these are people that lack the abundance mindset, they lack the redpill knowledge, but it doesn't mean they cannot be Alpha in their domain, being an Alpha is not all about women, they can suck at the women game and they'll pay for it definitely, that is why we are all here to know how to handle women, but definitely our purpose is not to be chasing women or talk about their whoredom all day, they will bring the whoredom to you if you are Alpha enough.

I will advise you to watch Tinder swindler or read about Simon Leviev, he was alleged to have made over $10m from women between 2017 and 2019, he made these money from dating women, how did he do it? he didn't have the best body or the best dick, he understood that a man's weapon is his success, he pretended to be successful to these women and they could not help it but become attracted to him, and he conned them for it. If he made that much money from the women, think about how much sex he would have gotten from them or what amount of sodomy they will be willing to commit for him.

If as a man you're broke and claiming red pilled, you might come off as a sadist to people, the red pill will make sense when you are successful and you have the harems of women coming to you.

Success is not the icing on the cake for a man, rather it is the cake, the women that comes after he is successful are the icing on the cake.

This life is objective enough though, we all have some knowledge of the redpill, what we choose to do with it is our choice, you could chase success and let women hypergamy kick in and let them come you, then you'll know how to handle them. Or apply it in other ways.

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 4:56pm On Feb 23, 2022
Zabiboy:
I also opted out of the sex motivation debate because it was like we were saying different things..
At first it was "motivation for anything is sex" then went to "All roads leads to sex " then to "there are exceptions, but for majority, its true"..
For me "All roads leads to sex"( sex here being solely for procreation) is quite agreeable ( bcz a large percentage of men would want to have kids) and it's totally different from " Everything becomes irrelevant/useless/less motivating if there are no women or sex"
I rest my case on the two issues
so you chose to keep quiet when the topic was hot and you're now speaking up. Lolz

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hotspotbro(m): 5:47pm On Feb 23, 2022
JoshuaVibes:

I was about to type this.
I'm at one now, please tell Me what to expect..

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 5:52pm On Feb 23, 2022
Dammytrager:

Hmmn!!! �...I find this so difficult to grasp that someone who is not successful at anything or stricken with poverty will start claiming he is alpha. Perhaps success in this context might not necessarily mean money all the time, it could be a function of the environment, for example
- In a university environment, the girls who are academically driven will definitely be attracted to the guy who seems most intelligent, he is Alpha to those girls.
- In the gym, the girls who are moved by aesthetics will be attracted to the guy with the best body
- In the contemporary world, most girls are moved by money, fame, influence and power, A man who has one or more will definitely attract girls.

To the men who attracts these girls, they are seen as alpha to these girls. But one thing is that the men were not 100% chasing after these women but rather they achieved success in another domain and these woman became attracted to them.

The redpill knowledge then teaches us how to handle these women when they come, because we have the understanding of why they came, we understand their nature, so definitely we will know how to treat them.

Wizkid, Davido, Burna boy and co don't have the best body or the best dick, they will can sleep with almost any woman in this country, and it will be a great pride for such a woman to be bleepe.d by any of them, not because they have the best Dick, but rather because of the success aura about them.

DIck is cheap for women, they can get sex very cheaply, so your Dick is not special, majority of men cannot even satisfy women sexually but what is special about you is your aura, your success, your charisma, these are what makes you Alpha and that makes her wet already, so it is not really about the dick, it is about you as a person.

Fine we have some rich simps, these are people that lack the abundance mindset, they lack the redpill knowledge, but it doesn't mean they cannot be Alpha in their domain, being an Alpha is not all about women, they can suck at the women game and they'll pay for it definitely, that is why we are all here to know how to handle women, but definitely our purpose is not to be chasing women or talk about their whoredom all day, they will bring the whoredom to you if you are Alpha enough.

I will advise you to watch Tinder swindler or read about Simon Leviev, he was alleged to have made over $10m from women between 2017 and 2019, he made these money from dating women, how did he do it? he didn't have the best body or the best dick, he understood that a man's weapon is his success, he pretended to be successful to these women and they could not help it but become attracted to him, and he conned them for it. If he made that much money from the women, think about how much sex he would have gotten from them or what amount of sodomy they will be willing to commit for him.

If as a man you're broke and claiming red pilled, you might come off as a sadist to people, the red pill will make sense when you are successful and you have the harems of women coming to you.

Success is not the icing on the cake for a man, rather it is the cake, the women that comes after he is successful are the icing on the cake.

This life is objective enough though, we all have some knowledge of the redpill, what we choose to do with it is our choice, you could chase success and let women hypergamy kick in and let them come you, then you'll know how to handle them. Or apply it in other ways.
you're slow. Let me simplify.

The redpill is about WOMEN AND SEX. So success in the redpill is always going to be defined in the context of WOMEN AND SEX. That's just simple logic.

See, if the redpill was about hunting animals success in the redpill was going to be about how many animals you kill and get.
If the redpill was about sports, then success was going to be defined in terms of how many trophies you win. Do you see?

But then the redpill is about women and sex, so how is success within the redpill defined? As being rich and having a great career? Please!!!!!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hotspotbro(m): 5:52pm On Feb 23, 2022
grin iif beauty was a crime, you'll be innocent
in my reasoning, it looks like telling a girl she's ugly grin

CAPSLOCKED:

SEEING THE TREND, I WAS SO LET DOWN I NEARLY CRIED. LIKE, THESE PEOPLE DON'T READ. NO PROBLEM. CAN THEY NOT AT LEAST TAKE A SECOND TO GOOGLE WHAT "FELONY" MEANS? EVERYTHING LOOKING LIKE AN ATTENTION, A COMPLIMENT AND VENERATION IS ALL A GĮRL LIVES FOR THESE DAYS.
I REMEMBERED UBUNJA'S USUAL YARN THAT THEY'RE JUST FOR FUCS, AND WAS ABLE TO GET OVER IT. NO NEED TO EXPECT BETTER FROM THESE PEOPLE.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by djon78(m): 6:04pm On Feb 23, 2022
ubunja:

The redpill is about WOMEN AND SEX. So success in the redpill is always going to be defined in the context of WOMEN AND SEX. That's just simple logic.

See, if the redpill was about hunting animals success in the redpill was going to be about how many animals you kill and get.
If the redpill was about sports, then success was going to be defined in terms of how many trophies you win. Do you see?

But then the redpill is about women and sex, so how is success within the redpill defined? As being rich and having a great career? Please!!!!!

The dude you quoted made sense from his contribution. Stop saying he is slow.

Maybe you are giving your understanding from your world view.

Let me ask you this, a well endowed man, sexually fit, but very successful, rich versus a well endowed man, sexually fit but broke and poor. Which one will a woman chose?

As ants are attracted to sugar, the average woman is attracted to a successful man.

Mind you success are in levels too. There are way higher level of success too

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 6:08pm On Feb 23, 2022
Zabiboy:

I like this...
The above is true, but what if someone who is redpilled wants to be an alpha( in the general tense) and not just a "redpill alpha" ? Is this possible? If yes, which is a better option for you?

i used the word "alpha" here so it'll be clear. "Alpha" is one of the most misunderstood words on NL so i try to avoid using it
you're right, Alpha has become a confusing word on NL. People are forcing the World Alpha to be the Redpill alpha. And they're getting frustrated because they realize redpill nature that brings success with women will however make them pariahs in business and finance.

Now, generally one doesn't need the redpill to be alpha out in the world. Hit your books, graduate, get a good career going, display leadership skills and you're about there. No Red Pill needed. And you definitely don't need the redpill to be rich and successful.

Now a redpiller who wants to be a world alpha will have to compromise a lot of his red pill nature because the world is very blue pill. Yes in some areas your esoteric knowledge will give you an edge, but you'll generally be forced to tone down your masculinity to fit it and get along.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:13pm On Feb 23, 2022
DAY 54, REDPILL 2022

The people who don't care whether you live or die ought not to be the people your life is orbiting around.

Dear man, this your one life, guard it with all diligence.

Authority: Be smart.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 6:14pm On Feb 23, 2022
djon78:

Let me ask you this, a well endowed man, sexually fit, but very successful, rich versus a well endowed man, sexually fit but broke and poor. Which one will a woman chose?

As ants are attracted to sugar, the average woman is attracted to a successful man.

He made sense to you because you're bluepill. The argument he put forward is the same tired argument every boy grows up hearing: GET MONEY, YOU'LL GET ANY WOMAN YOU WANT. the same argument you're pushing here. If that worked, the redpill wouldn't exist.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dammytrager(m): 6:25pm On Feb 23, 2022
ubunja:

Thanks for the compliment cool

If your definition of the redpill to you is all about sex and women and your definition of Alpha is someone who probably has the biggest dick or the person who has conquered the way to satisfy women sexually then by all means, you're right with your submissions.

But for me and some other folks here we believe the Red pill refers to becoming enlightened to the truth about reality, especially a truth that is difficult to accept or exposes disillusion. In this context the truth is about women nature and even humans in general. With this truth the ball is in our court on how to navigate our lives with women, in our schools, our place of work and the society in general.

The sky is big enough for every bird to fly, you can preach your ideology of the redpill and how you apply it, those who are interested in it can definitely pick it up and follow it religiously, let others with a different angle also preach theirs without you feeling threatened or irrelevant, the world does not revolve around you.

Take care kiss

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 6:31pm On Feb 23, 2022
Dammytrager:

If your definition of the redpill to you is all about sex and women and your definition of Alpha is someone who probably has the biggest dick or the person who has conquered the way to satisfy women sexually then by all means, you're right with your submissions.

But for me and some other folks here we believe the Red pill refers to becoming enlightened to the truth about reality, especially a truth that is difficult to accept or exposes disillusion. In this context the truth is about women nature and even humans in general. With this truth the ball is in our court on how to navigate our lives with women, in our schools, our place of work and the society in general.

The sky is big enough for every bird to fly, you can preach your ideology of the redpill and how you apply it, those who are interested in it can definitely pick it up and follow it religiously, let others with a different angle also preach theirs without you feeling threatened or irrelevant, the world does not revolve around you.

Take care kiss
so understanding the true nature of women leads you to what? Being rich? Is the redpill a business movement?
FYI beta simps are richer than redpillers

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Vyolet(f): 6:32pm On Feb 23, 2022
Confusion everywhere.
One says in summary that all men have to offer a woman is his penis,The penis that is everywhere, cheap asf grin grin grin.

Another one says its money a man has to offer,when there are more women making more money these days, shame on yoh and your money grin grin grin.

Redpill, alphapill, allpill is just all about women.

What then is your own purpose in life??

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 6:34pm On Feb 23, 2022
Dammytrager:

Take care kiss

Ubunja is right

I know you're disappointed. I was shocked as well.

But it is true.

The redpill is truth and truth is bitter

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 23, 2022
ubunja:

Almost all women need a man's money. And having money or fame is part of being alpha.

There is no point separating attributes. All are currencies-- cuteness, intelligence, richness etc.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dammytrager(m): 6:48pm On Feb 23, 2022
ubunja:
so understanding the true nature of women leads you to what? Bring rich? Is the redpill a business movement?

Redpill awareness will not make you rich or successful, red pill just let us understand women nature, we know women are hypergamous, they will always want to go for the better man (Better man might not necessary be the rich man, it depends on the interest of the girl).

With this knowledge you as a man have two options,

1. Chase women
2. Chase success

Women hypergamy will kick in when you are successful, successful here does not 100% equal to money, but money cannot be underestimated. Just be a badass in whatever you do, look good (looks matter), have a nice aura and all, some women will see you and be attracted to you (you are the better man in her hypergamous eyes). Now you are red pilled aware, you understand why she is there, now the ball is in your court, do you want her for sex, dating or marriage. Apply your redpilled knowledge on her and get what you want, if she flakes, you forget her and move on with your life (abundance mindset), other girls will come (hypergamy never fails).

If you are red pill aware and not successful, life can be very dicey, because even as a man, how can you be so comfortable living in mediocrity, girls will run from you.

The goal is to become a man that women will chase.

23 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 6:51pm On Feb 23, 2022
djon78:

It is true that women are attracted to successful men, and no one is disputing that. However, when you talk about who a woman will chose, it should be made clear if you are talking about fùcks or serious relationship (eg. settle down). Lack of distinction between both categories is the major cause of confusion in discussions like this. When it comes to lust, a woman will choose to fùck the guy that turns her on; such a guy can fall in any social class. On the other hand, when you talk about committed relationships, a woman will choose her best financial option that's available regardless of whether he is sexually attractive or not. Hypergamy applies to the situation of committed relationships.

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 6:58pm On Feb 23, 2022
Dammytrager:

Redpill awareness will not make you rich or successful, red pill just let us understand women nature, we know women are hypergamous, they will always want to go for the better man (Better man might not necessary be the rich man, it depends on the interest of the girl).

With this knowledge you as a man have two options,

1. Chase women
2. Chase success

Women hypergamy will kick in when you are successful, successful here does not 100% equal to money, but money cannot be underestimated. Just be a badass in whatever you do, look good (looks matter), have a nice aura and all, some women will see you and be attracted to you (you are the better man in her hypergamous eyes). Now you are red pilled aware, you understand why she is there, now the ball is in your court, do you want her for sex, dating or marriage. Apply your redpilled knowledge on her and get what you want, if she flakes, you forget her and move on with your life (abundance mindset), other girls will come (hypergamy never fails).

If you are red pill aware and not successful, life can be very dicey, because even as a man, how can you be so comfortable living in mediocrity, girls will run from you.

The goal is to become a man that women will chase.
you don't need any special knowledge about women to choose to chase success.

Your constant need to be successful first then think about women after is a bluepill approach to the world. And your reliance on hypergamy to bring women to you just makes you a Beta Bucks. I don't even see why you don't see it.

Listen, you came to the redpill to understand women. When you graduate you'll have a thorough understanding of women. Anything else you can get without the redpill.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 7:14pm On Feb 23, 2022
LagosInter:

Almost all women need a man's money. And having money or fame is part of being alpha.

There is no point separating attributes. All are currencies-- cuteness, intelligence, richness etc.
In SA young women are outstripping young men in almost every area from education to career to wealth but the ladies still pine, cry and kill themselves over men. And a lot of the times LESSER men whose money they don't need.

If a woman can Buck Herself she'll only need an Alpha Fuccs.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 7:24pm On Feb 23, 2022
Martinez39s:
It is true that women are attracted to successful men, and no one is disputing that. However, when you talk about who a woman will chose, it should be made clear if you are talking about fùcks or serious relationship (eg. settle down). Lack of distinction between both categories is the major causes of confusion in discussions like this. When it comes to lust, a woman will choose to fùck the guy that turns her on; such a guy can fall in any social class. On the other hand, when you talk about committed relationships, a woman will choose her best financial option that's available regardless of whether he is sexually attractive or not. Hypergamy applies to the situation of committed relationships.

maybe if you say it they'll listen.

Also, I'm not getting why the other guy is so eager to be the Beta Bucks.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dammytrager(m): 7:52pm On Feb 23, 2022
Martinez39s:
It is true that women are attracted to successful men, and no one is disputing that. However, when you talk about who a woman will chose, it should be made clear if you are talking about fùcks or serious relationship (eg. settle down). Lack of distinction between both categories is the major causes of confusion in discussions like this. When it comes to lust, a woman will choose to fùck the guy that turns her on; such a guy can fall in any social class. On the other hand, when you talk about committed relationships, a woman will choose her best financial option that's available regardless of whether he is sexually attractive or not. Hypergamy applies to the situation of committed relationships.

Thanks for dropping a point without first insulting me cool

I would love to make a point from what you have said.

Let me paint two scenarios. First with a woman and then with a man,

For a beautiful red-pilled woman getting a lot of attention from men, she is aware of why most of the men are chasing her, for sex, now she uses this knowledge to her advantage to get what she wants, if she wants his resources, she can bait them by giving them the illusion/hope of having sex with her while she drains them of their resource (This is common these days - friendzone), she also baits them for attention and ego boost, if she wants relationship, she can easily get it from one of the men, this is easy for her because she has options.

For a successful red-pilled man get a lot of attention from girls, he equally understands why they are after him, for relationship and commitment, now he can use this to get whatever he wants from them, sex, baby mamaism, marriage, he also gives them the illusion of the commitment and get what he wants.

Now as a man you can get what you want from women and you're also successful, it's a win-win.

Caveat: I am not invalidating other factors like looks, looks matters a lot too, I am an advocate of hitting gym, taking care of yourself and all, these will be easy if you have money. girls will get wet for you if you look good too. But you don't want to be in your 40s and all you have to show as a man is your looks or digging stick.
I am also not invalidating the redpill by saying become successful and simp for women. I am just saying as a man success should be your priority with or without the redpill, not how to solve women sexual dissatisfaction problem.

7 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1241) (1242) (1243) (1244) (1245) (1246) (1247) ... (2215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Juzec, OG316, toutlemonde and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.