Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1246) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2772100 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1243) (1244) (1245) (1246) (1247) (1248) (1249) ... (2216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 10:01pm On Feb 23, 2022
Dammytrager:

Perhaps this is what I have been trying to explain since.
but what he said is not really red pill. But normal reality anyone learns at school.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by djon78(m): 10:06pm On Feb 23, 2022
ubunja:
I didn't argue. I'm just no longer expecting to see memes, stories, examples, issues and developments from overseas posted here, since Nigeria is different and those things don't apply.

See what I am driving at is that
Irrespective of what is posted etc, every individual views it from his cultural perspective
Or cultural bias be it anybody from any part of the world.

It's called glocalisation. Thinking Local and acting global

For example Nigerian musicians focused on there brand of afrobeats. Now it's gaining global recognition.
Local acts like burnaboy, Wizkid have won Grammys, something never heard of before. They are selling out there tours arena in the West, something never of before

They didn't shut themselves in but they are exporting there local culture to the global audience. So it's not about not exchanging ideas

But it's about understanding the fact that every culture differs and comes with its bias

That's why some guys tackle you here based on there cultural bias.
But intelligence and smartness you are. Having gained a lot of followers on this forum

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Peaceyw(m): 10:11pm On Feb 23, 2022
I just had one of the weirdest encounters of my life. There is this location where people go to at night to chill and relax. My course mate and I were walking when this girl called me. I looked back and I figured out that i didn't know her so i said to my course mate that someone is calling him but he replied that he didn't know her also, so we kept walking. This girl didn't give up and came to meet us and asked me where are we going, my course mate told her that it was none of her business. Then she asked me directly that do I like beautiful women. I thought maybe it was a prank and kept walking. She stopped me again and said she wants both of us to be chilling out together. It was at that moment I got the creeps. I didn't even know this girl from anywhere and she is here asking me out. Total reversal. If she had approached me during the day, I might not have ignored her but it was late at night, who knows what is really going on inside her mind.
I really don't know how I should feel now, maybe somewhat happy for the ego boost or angry for been treated like that.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 10:22pm On Feb 23, 2022
Martinez39s:
Like, I don't know why people keep confusing how a female goes about her lust with how she goes about her survival and committed relationships. The rules are different.

When it comes to lust, a female will choose the guy that turns her on and gets her in the mood regardless of his social class. That's why a rich woman will fùck a hot gym rat that turns her on even though he is barely struggling to pay his rent and isn't fit to tie the shoe lace of her beta husband financially. Lust is a short term thing and what matters at that moment is the satisfaction of that lust, not your ability to pay the bills and give her expensive gifts. Such a guy can be above or below her in social status, rich or poor.

When it comes to committed relationships, particularly courtship and marriage, a woman will choose the best financial option available to her. It doesn't matter if he is a beta, alpha, redpillers or simp. All that matters is financial stability, her comfort and survival, which all boils down to your resources. You ability to satisfy her lust doesn't count as it cannot buy bread. If you are a redpiller with a great sexual appeal and a masculine frame made of adamatium or vibranium, the woman you are discussing marriage with will overlook you and pick the man that has more resources than you even if he the most pathetic simp and he is so unattractive and disgusting. She will pick him even if she has to share him with other women. Women don't marry based on lust and your ability to satisfy them in bed, they consider your resources and what you can provide, and they will keep swinging, at any time, to the better financial option available to them. This is hypergamy. Hypergamy is innate, it only cares about now and it doesn't sleep.

Women don't care about men... Wow

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 10:24pm On Feb 23, 2022
djon78:

Irrespective of what is posted etc, every individual views it from his cultural perspective

For example Nigerian musicians focused on there brand of afrobeats. Now it's gaining global recognition.
Local acts like burnaboy, Wizkid have won Grammys, something never heard of before. They are selling out there tours arena in the West, something never of before

They didn't shut themselves in but they are exporting there local culture to the global audience. So it's not about not exchanging ideas

But it's about understanding the fact that every culture differs and comes with its bias

But intelligence and smartness you are. Having gained a lot of followers on this forum

All these grammar, bro

I can tell you don't have 1m in your account. If not, you won't be this angry and persuasive

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jewelprince41(m): 10:41pm On Feb 23, 2022
ubunja:
you're slow. Let me simplify.

The redpill is about WOMEN AND SEX. So success in the redpill is always going to be defined in the context of WOMEN AND SEX. That's just simple logic.

See, if the redpill was about hunting animals success in the redpill was going to be about how many animals you kill and get.
If the redpill was about sports, then success was going to be defined in terms of how many trophies you win. Do you see?

But then the redpill is about women and sex, so how is success within the redpill defined? As being rich and having a great career? Please!!!!!
so Ubunja explain to me how I can use d knowledge of the red pill to get women and sex

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Osoboshi: 10:55pm On Feb 23, 2022
K

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CAPSLOCKED: 10:59pm On Feb 23, 2022
Peaceyw:
Total reversal. If she had approached me during the day, I might not have ignored her but it was late at night,

IGNORE THEM DAY AND NIGHT ALIKE JUST TO SERVE BACK WHAT THEY SERVE INNOCENT MEN 24/7. THE SKY WILL NOT FALL DOWN cheesy. ALSO, WHAT SEEMS LIKE A "CHEAP LAY" MAY BE VERY COSTLY IN SEVERAL WAYS SO YOUR BEST CHOICE AS A YOUNG MAN GROWING UP IS TO FOCUS ON YOURSELF AND TRY TO BUILD UP FROM EARLIER ON, BECAUSE IT GETS DIFFICULT WHEN YOU GET TO THE NEXT LEVEL IN YOUR LIFE, AND WXMEN WILL MOSTLY OFFER PROBLEMS AND DISTRACTIONS.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Herbworks: 12:37am On Feb 24, 2022
Unfortunately we are in a money craze generation where young people thinks money makes you a complete human being. An average black man sees having millions in his bank accounts, driving expensive cars, building estates, having servants they can lord over, wearing bling bling etc as success. Well I won’t blame us but the years of impoverishment overtime makes us think like that.

An average white man/woman is not concerned about being the world’s richest but only interested in touring the world, giving to the poor, etc. That’s why an average white doesn’t work all year round; they work a little and the next thing they go on a vacation.

Most of us here think it’s only in business that we can be successful so I ask, are politicians not rich and powerful, where does the yahoo boys get their money from? An average yahoo boy get their money from women and how can you get money from women when you don’t understand their nature? Some of us here want us to stop talking about women and start talking about money, trade, business, body building etc meanwhile a lot of guys have made money just from understanding women. A lot of guys complaining here are those who still think that it’s their job to give to women and their pride and ego won’t allow them to receive from women.

I will keep saying it, women are the richest in the world. Before you ask me if women are the richest why are women not in the top richest in the world, know this, success is not in the amount of money or properties you have but it’s simply how easy it is for you to get whatever you want. Imagine a poor, broke and dejected woman will just work on her outward beauty and attract a high value man. While she’s at home taking care of the kids and gossiping around, the man will be sweating, thinking, globetrotting, just to make more money. And when this same woman wants her freedom, all she need is to file for a divorce and almost half of the man’s sweat will be giving to her grin cheesy for me that’s real success.

It’s easier for a woman to own a car than a guy cos they can own a car even without buying one with their money. If we do a research on the number of people suffering, hungry, homeless, poor, we will discover that men are the highest. The redpill is simply understanding the female nature and in doing that you can get money, connections, power from them.

If we start preaching the “be successful so you can attract any kind of woman” message, what happens when you meet a successful/powerful woman who doesn’t give a damn about your money or social status cos she can get those for herself? It’s because of this same message that most women nowadays are asking men what else they can bring to the table except money.

An alpha doesn’t fucck to satisfy himself but they fucck to satisfy women’s lust cos that’s the only thing a successful woman can’t give to herself. So, if you think you should focus on making money, what then can you give a woman who has everything else except a good DICCK?

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sulmeza(m): 1:23am On Feb 24, 2022
Several twists and turns, epistles upon epistles, just to justify a very foolish notion and give it some credence....smh

Redpiller 001: All roads lead to sex...

Repiller 002, 003, 004, ..... :What Redpiller 001 is trying to say is that "all roads lead to procreation"...

Repiller 001: Don't twist it, all roads lead to sex, not procreation!

Repiller 002, 003, 004, ..., ...., grudgingly agree with Redpiller 001, and become staunch proponents of the "all roads lead to sex" ideology overnight.

Seriously, smh!

Funny some known folks here, even the mgtow crew, abandon their beliefs just to side with their "lord and saviour".

To be candid, the level of ass-licking on this thread these past few days is seriously disturbing.....y'all just turned sheeples overnight.

Just fvck, fvck and more fvck.... That's what someone actually sees as the ultimate essence of living, and y'all are even beating yourselves up to justify that?....smh!

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 2:04am On Feb 24, 2022
djon78:

don't dodge. No more international content on this thread since naija is different. Isn't it what you said.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 2:13am On Feb 24, 2022
sulmeza:
Several twists and turns, epistles upon epistles, just to justify a very foolish notion and give it some credence....smh

Redpiller 001: All roads lead to sex...

Repiller 002, 003, 004, ..... :What Redpiller 001 is trying to say is that "all roads lead to procreation"...

Repiller 001: Don't twist it, all roads lead to sex, not procreation!

Repiller 002, 003, 004, ..., ...., grudgingly agree with Redpiller 001, and become staunch proponents of the "all roads lead to sex" ideology overnight.

Seriously, smh!

Funny some known folks here, even the mgtow crew, abandon their beliefs just to side with their "lord and saviour".

To be candid, the level of ass-licking on this thread these past few days is seriously disturbing.....y'all just turned sheeples overnight.

Just fvck, fvck and more fvck.... That's what someone actually sees as the ultimate essence of living, and y'all are even beating yourselves up to justify that?....smh!
maybe you guys need to go back to the starting point and discover what Alpha Fuccs Beta Bucks means. Cause you're all acting like being Alpha in the red pill is making money. When the motto is clear as day "Alpha Fuccs". You're now arguing against the very tenets of the redpill. Maybe you can tell us which redpill it is that says "Alpha Bucks, Beta Fuccs", cause it sure as hell not the red pill Rollo Tommassi and Co. are preaching. You've created your own version no one knows.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 2:20am On Feb 24, 2022
Jewelprince41:
so Ubunja explain to me how I can use d knowledge of the red pill to get women and sex
the redpill is not for you.

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 3:07am On Feb 24, 2022
Emmynator:
The word "Alpha" in general is contextual.
Alphaness have different interpretations in different spheres of life and hardly does a man fit into alpha categorization in every area of life.
A teacher is most likely Alpha to his students.
A boss at work Alpha to his subordinates.
A man can be Alpha in areas where his abilities allows hin to dominate and beta in where his abilities fall short. You can be Alpha in a room of intellectuals and be beta 3 minutes later in a gym.
You can be Alpha to one woman and beta to another woman, context is everything.
When we talk of Alpha, the context must first be defined.
A man who is alpha at work but beta at home, do you call him an Alpha or Beta?
So it all boils down to your interpretation of what Alpha means, but the redpill doesn't call the richest guy Alpha "Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bvcks", if you don't turn your wife on, but you are there solely for financial umbrella, sorry, you're beta in a redpill sense.
That's never to say a man shouldn't strive for success, since you can be both rich and Alpha.
100%. An alpha can be many things depending on the situation. The redpill is clear and unambiguous about what it considers Alpha: ALPHA FUCCS. the alpha is that guy who gets pussy thrown at him while other men pay for it. That's the definition of Alpha in the redpill. In the normal world that person is usually called the Stud. And is showered with praises. In the redpill he is the alpha.

Guys who find this too low and too demeaning are just disappointed cause they expected more. But it is what it is. Pity anyone who became redpill hoping for world greatness. Sorry papa. Here it's about your dick. No matter how trifling, nonsensical and weak that sounds. Or maybe guys just wanna be a wallet and an ATM? Cause that's the only other option. You can either Be a dick or be an ATM. Choose your poison.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AyoII(m): 3:32am On Feb 24, 2022
Main skills for effective communication. Part 2.

The second part of the post about communication skills is here!

Empathy.

Empathy is another skill that we cannot do without. To truly understand another person, we must be able to put ourselves in his place, recognize his emotional state, understand his feelings. This will allow us to have an adequate conversation.

The ability to cope with stress.

Also, in order to communicate effectively, you need to learn to cope with your own emotions. It often happens that in the heat of an argument people say something that they regret later. The ability to manage stress allows you to maintain clarity of judgment even during the most heated discussions.

All of these skills are universal. They are useful regardless of whether you are communicating with clients, colleagues or friends. But how can you improve them?

AyoII:
​​Main skills for effective communication. Part 1.

How does this all relates to the redpill? Self improvement

Ability to listen.
First of all, it is necessary to learn not only to listen, but also to hear. It often happens that instead of focusing on the meaning of what the speaker says, we begin to think about our answer in advance. Effective communication starts with listening: being attentive throughout a conversation and asking clarifying questions when necessary. Try some practice and you'll be amazed at how much it will improve your communication skills!

Express yourself clearly and concisely
Whether you're talking to someone in person, by email, or on the phone, it's important to express yourself clearly and concisely. To avoid confusing the listener and avoid misunderstandings, it's always best to give yourself time to think and formulate what you're going to say. It is also worth paying attention to how loud you speak. If your voice is too soft, your listeners won't hear you very well. And if it's too loud, it can be perceived as aggressive.

The skill of non-verbal communication.
Nonverbal communication refers to the transfer of information between people without the use of verbal cues. Body language, gestures, facial expressions, and intonation are extremely important in communication. Studies show that from 70 to 93 percent of information we get just through these non-verbal cues. And their proper interpretation is a prerequisite for effective communication.

To Be Continued.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dliquidmetal(m): 4:02am On Feb 24, 2022
Blue pilled folks have invaded this sweet thread and they tryna rationalize/water down somethings,so as to suit their own preconceived ideology lol
Seems I'll start from page one again because I've been reading lots of BS this past couple days

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by palmshots: 4:06am On Feb 24, 2022
Lightway:

Being alpha is not being rich. Or a great leader. Or intelligent. It's about having a good dick. It's about six packs, a great beard, a deep voice, veins on hand, powerful movement that will turn a woman on...

A lot of redpillers will be shocked that being alpha is all about women and sex...

It is what it is bro, unfortunately most redpillers just wanna fulfil a woman's hypergamy at all cost. Isn't it obvious most guys are here cuz they are broke, as soon as the money start coming in and they can now attract the kind of women they been day dreaming all along. Phew, redpill in the wind... grin

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by palmshots: 4:14am On Feb 24, 2022
Dammytrager:

Hmmn!!! �...I find this so difficult to grasp that someone who is not successful at anything or stricken with poverty will start claiming he is alpha. Perhaps success in this context might not necessarily mean money all the time, it could be a function of the environment, for example
- In a university environment, the girls who are academically driven will definitely be attracted to the guy who seems most intelligent, he is Alpha to those girls.
- In the gym, the girls who are moved by aesthetics will be attracted to the guy with the best body
- In the contemporary world, most girls are moved by money, fame, influence and power, A man who has one or more will definitely attract girls.

To the men who attracts these girls, they are seen as alpha to these girls. But one thing is that the men were not 100% chasing after these women but rather they achieved success in another domain and these woman became attracted to them.

The redpill knowledge then teaches us how to handle these women when they come, because we have the understanding of why they came, we understand their nature, so definitely we will know how to treat them.

Wizkid, Davido, Burna boy and co don't have the best body or the best dick, they will can sleep with almost any woman in this country, and it will be a great pride for such a woman to be bleepe.d by any of them, not because they have the best Dick, but rather because of the success aura about them.

DIck is cheap for women, they can get sex very cheaply, so your Dick is not special, majority of men cannot even satisfy women sexually but what is special about you is your aura, your success, your charisma, these are what makes you Alpha and that makes her wet already, so it is not really about the dick, it is about you as a person.

Fine we have some rich simps, these are people that lack the abundance mindset, they lack the redpill knowledge, but it doesn't mean they cannot be Alpha in their domain, being an Alpha is not all about women, they can suck at the women game and they'll pay for it definitely, that is why we are all here to know how to handle women, but definitely our purpose is not to be chasing women or talk about their whoredom all day, they will bring the whoredom to you if you are Alpha enough.

I will advise you to watch Tinder swindler or read about Simon Leviev, he was alleged to have made over $10m from women between 2017 and 2019, he made these money from dating women, how did he do it? he didn't have the best body or the best dick, he understood that a man's weapon is his success, he pretended to be successful to these women and they could not help it but become attracted to him, and he conned them for it. If he made that much money from the women, think about how much sex he would have gotten from them or what amount of sodomy they will be willing to commit for him.

If as a man you're broke and claiming red pilled, you might come off as a sadist to people, the red pill will make sense when you are successful and you have the harems of women coming to you.

Success is not the icing on the cake for a man, rather it is the cake, the women that comes after he is successful are the icing on the cake.

This life is objective enough though, we all have some knowledge of the redpill, what we choose to do with it is our choice, you could chase success and let women hypergamy kick in and let them come you, then you'll know how to handle them. Or apply it in other ways.

Of course, the likes of David,WizKid can get your girl cuz of their fame,wealth the question is what happens let's say something happen and the money disappears would they still be able to attract those girls?.
That's redpill in its core, Altho it might look impossible to you that those girls can equally fuvk broke guys, since many of them are money driven cuz we live in a third world country. But I break it to you those girls will equally fvck a guy that makes their pvssy tingle on a mere biological level, as far as he's able to pick on the signals , money or status excluded

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by palmshots: 5:01am On Feb 24, 2022
Now I understand why this redpill knowledge should be discreet and not be this exposed to the world.some of this secrets should never be out in the mainstream.
What drives the world has always been women,sex either for procreation or pleasure. That's why majority of this bad boys that can get women without stress often times don't amount to anything good in life eventho they are biologically successful.
Truth is majority of men will lack motivation to succeess if they can pull the type of women they want when they are broke. (Outliers excluded)
Betas keep the world moving that's why majority of betas are successful in the blue pill society but suffer greatly with women.
Perhaps,If you had not come across the redpill truth, you would have still been in the blue pill system of make money and girls will come later, testosterone would have triggered you so bad you will want to make enough money so you can be rewarded later.
Now imagine the number of people still in this system, imagine how people are working tirelessly to fulfill the bluepill conditioning (Just like a pulley and lever system)
However,now that you know the truth, I know you're equally disappointed, so I was, your drive to succeess should be trippled, you should trigger yourself to succeed so you can enjoy the goodness of this Life

At the end of it all ,all road leads to sex

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 7:03am On Feb 24, 2022
Peaceyw:
I just had one of the weirdest encounters of my life. There is this location where people go to at night to chill and relax. My course mate and I were walking when this girl called me. I looked back and I figured out that i didn't know her so i said to my course mate that someone is calling him but he replied that he didn't know her also, so we kept walking. This girl didn't give up and came to meet us and asked me where are we going, my course mate told her that it was none of her business. Then she asked me directly that do I like beautiful women. I thought maybe it was a prank and kept walking. She stopped me again and said she wants both of us to be chilling out together. It was at that moment I got the creeps. I didn't even know this girl from anywhere and she is here asking me out. Total reversal. If she had approached me during the day, I might not have ignored her but it was late at night, who knows what is really going on inside her mind.
I really don't know how I should feel now, maybe somewhat happy for the ego boost or angry for been treated like that.
this is exactly why women are never direct with men and rely on green lights. Green lights are the safest way to "approach" a man.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:30am On Feb 24, 2022
DAY 55, REDPILL 2022

You were hard on yourself but didn't get damaged through the process.

Apply same principle to the women who want to spend their years with you.

Authority: Maintain frame.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 8:24am On Feb 24, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

IGNORE THEM DAY AND NIGHT ALIKE JUST TO SERVE BACK WHAT THEY SERVE INNOCENT MEN 24/7. THE SKY WILL NOT FALL DOWN cheesy. ALSO, WHAT SEEMS LIKE A "CHEAP LAY" MAY BE VERY COSTLY IN SEVERAL WAYS SO YOUR BEST CHOICE AS A YOUNG MAN GROWING UP IS TO FOCUS ON YOURSELF AND TRY TO BUILD UP FROM EARLIER ON, BECAUSE IT GETS DIFFICULT WHEN YOU GET TO THE NEXT LEVEL IN YOUR LIFE, AND WXMEN WILL MOSTLY OFFER PROBLEMS AND DISTRACTIONS.

This is rubbish.

Women are for fun

Whether they ignore other men is not your problem.

Get into that pussy, it just your turn, hit it and move on

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by machote: 8:53am On Feb 24, 2022
This dude trying so hard grin grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 9:42am On Feb 24, 2022
machote:
This dude trying so hard grin grin grin
If he had told her that she was fat,she would probably have messaged him.

Well what do you expect from simps, this one is probably redpill aware like most of them here on NL.

They know the truth but try fitting it to suit their narratives,they always make one big mistake tho....You can never alter the redpill to suit your purpose "it is what it is" ,the moment you try that you're no longer practicing the redpill or the truth it projects.Hence why you hear some say "I'll apply it the way it suits me" ,when you hear such, just know those ones are still rookies, they're not ready yet.

Bluepillers/purplepillers/simps are all the same,bunch of pussypillers who can't rise above the sissified nature society conditioned on them. It's so rooted in them they delude themselves thinking I'm on the right path meanwhile they were never open minded.

TRP is a journey,if you're not open minded don't even bother grin

Redpill is exclusive, and exclusive isn't for the mediocre. cool

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by odinson1(m): 9:46am On Feb 24, 2022
The most Dangerous man to a Woman,is a Man who can Control his Sexual urges. Adding icing to the cake,is a Man who can cook his own meals.
Sex and food are the 2 things women use to subtly control men,take those things away and they are completely powerless.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 9:48am On Feb 24, 2022
odinson1:
The most Dangerous man to a Woman,is a Man who can Control his Sexual urges. Adding icing to the cake,is a Man who can cook his own meals.
Sex and food are the 2 things women use to subtly control men,take those things away and they are completely powerless.
How many of them even know how to cook these days smh

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jewelprince41(m): 10:05am On Feb 24, 2022
ubunja:
the redpill is not for you.
oga no make me vex o which kain tok b dat is it dat am not qualified to take the red pill or wat
pls explain....or lemme continue with my pua shit

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 10:10am On Feb 24, 2022
Herbworks:
Unfortunately we are in a money craze generation where young people thinks money makes you a complete human being. An average black man sees having millions in his bank accounts, driving expensive cars, building estates, having servants they can lord over, wearing bling bling etc as success. Well I won’t blame us but the years of impoverishment overtime makes us think like that.

An average white man/woman is not concerned about being the world’s richest but only interested in touring the world, giving to the poor, etc. That’s why an average white doesn’t work all year round; they work a little and the next thing they go on a vacation.

Most of us here think it’s only in business that we can be successful so I ask, are politicians not rich and powerful, where does the yahoo boys get their money from? An average yahoo boy get their money from women and how can you get money from women when you don’t understand their nature? Some of us here want us to stop talking about women and start talking about money, trade, business, body building etc meanwhile a lot of guys have made money just from understanding women. A lot of guys complaining here are those who still think that it’s their job to give to women and their pride and ego won’t allow them to receive from women.

I will keep saying it, women are the richest in the world. Before you ask me if women are the richest why are women not in the top richest in the world, know this, success is not in the amount of money or properties you have but it’s simply how easy it is for you to get whatever you want. Imagine a poor, broke and dejected woman will just work on her outward beauty and attract a high value man. While she’s at home taking care of the kids and gossiping around, the man will be sweating, thinking, globetrotting, just to make more money. And when this same woman wants her freedom, all she need is to file for a divorce and almost half of the man’s sweat will be giving to her grin cheesy for me that’s real success.

It’s easier for a woman to own a car than a guy cos they can own a car even without buying one with their money. If we do a research on the number of people suffering, hungry, homeless, poor, we will discover that men are the highest. The redpill is simply understanding the female nature and in doing that you can get money, connections, power from them.

If we start preaching the “be successful so you can attract any kind of woman” message, what happens when you meet a successful/powerful woman who doesn’t give a damn about your money or social status cos she can get those for herself? It’s because of this same message that most women nowadays are asking men what else they can bring to the table except money.

An alpha doesn’t fucck to satisfy himself but they fucck to satisfy women’s lust cos that’s the only thing a successful woman can’t give to herself. So, if you think you should focus on making money, what then can you give a woman who has everything else except a good DICCK?

MASCULINITY IS BEYOND DICK AND HAVING GOOD DICK GAME SHA

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CAPSLOCKED: 10:22am On Feb 24, 2022
Lighway:

This is rubbish.
Get into that pussy, it just your turn, hit it and move on

YOUNG FOLKS, DISCARD THIS CLOWN AND HIS MEDIOCRITY AND NEVER CONSIDER HIS POSTS. YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE PROMISCUOUS TO PROVE TO FOOLS THAT YOU'RE A MAN. GUARD YOUR SEXUAL HEALTH LIKE A SPARTAN AND BE VERY CHOOSEY WITH WHOM YOU ENGAGE IN SEXUAL INVOLVEMENTS WITH. TRUST ME, NOT BEDDING EVERY WXMAN THAT COMES YOUR WAY WILL SAVE YOU FROM A LOT OF THINGS AND IN A LOT OF WAYS. DON'T BE A CHEAP MAN.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Aaron12(m): 10:29am On Feb 24, 2022
As a bonifide redpiller, women are nothing but surplus to us. Give it a thorough thought and get back to me with facts and evidences not noisemaking.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by WiszyFraud: 10:31am On Feb 24, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

YOUNG FOLKS, DISCARD THIS CLOWN AND HIS MEDIOCRITY AND NEVER CONSIDER HIS POSTS. YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE PROMISCUOUS TO PROVE TO FOOLS THAT YOU'RE A MAN. GUARD YOUR SEXUAL HEALTH LIKE A SPARTAN AND BE VERY CHOOSEY WITH WHOM YOU ENGAGE IN SEXUAL INVOLVEMENTS WITH. TRUST ME, NOT BEDDING EVERY WXMAN THAT COMES YOUR WAY WILL SAVE YOU FROM A LOT OF THINGS AND IN A LOT OF WAYS. DON'T BE A CHEAP MAN.

Keep educating us boss.
More wisdom to youuuuu✌️

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 10:46am On Feb 24, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

There is no such thing as a cheap man.... If a woman offers you pussy on a platter and you're okay with it, hit that pussy and move on.. always use condom to protect yourself.

It's like Ubunja said, you have been chosen and it's your turn... The question is "are you interested or not"?

There is no morality to the redpill. There is no such thing as promiscuity when it comes to a man... Sex is for fun and when you see the opportunity to have fun, grab it by the pussy and move on...

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1243) (1244) (1245) (1246) (1247) (1248) (1249) ... (2216) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Perfectskills01(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.