Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1274) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2794440 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) (1275) (1276) (1277) ... (2225) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by kobams(m): 7:33pm On Mar 08, 2022
Ready to settle down grin

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 08, 2022
Jessepaid:
No flipping excuse bro
yeye dey smell
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 08, 2022
kobams:
Nice guys eat crumbles

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by HARDESTNIGGAINT(m): 8:56pm On Mar 08, 2022
i would love to quit been a simp

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 8:57pm On Mar 08, 2022
iamphenomenal:

Sorry Bro for breaking our rule
I had to encourage her to keep on
We need people like that here to disrupt things a little
Much like having that odd, noisy kid in a company of serious children

And seriously, her latest posts made me laugh
grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by HARDESTNIGGAINT(m): 8:57pm On Mar 08, 2022
kobams:

Frame men are done in her life

Now time for another man to submit the little frame he had

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 9:03pm On Mar 08, 2022
kobams:
Damn, She has given bad boys her best years, now she is willing to give simps her worst.

18 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 9:11pm On Mar 08, 2022
Try something new kings, change your hairstyle, grow a beard, build some muscle, up your hygiene, dress better, wear a cologne... These little things can make a big difference.

33 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 9:16pm On Mar 08, 2022
Redpill!

This thread has given me Insight bout reality...
Never gonn' let my relatives or brothers be manipulated in the cold hands of b!shes...

How I wish I can decide whenever I wanna have sexu@l Urge...

S*x gives b!shes power over men

Facts: control your sexu@l urge and females will be powerless.

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 9:58pm On Mar 08, 2022
ThisisIkemefuna:
Nigeria media, Radio and TV these days is just recycling topics about women.

Almost all my favorite TV series has turned the heros into women. I mean, all!!!

Men you're in trouble. grin
dem don Dy carry dat mumu shit enter crypto so sad

Weti be dis "Gender Equality for a Sustainable Tomorrow" undecided

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 11:11pm On Mar 08, 2022
Keshinr0:

Nice guys eat crumbles
You're being too nice, crumbles is still hopeful
Nice guys eat regurgitate

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 11:13pm On Mar 08, 2022
sajmark:
Try something new kings, change your hairstyle, grow a beard, build some muscle, up your hygiene, dress better, wear a cologne... These little things can make a big difference.
is that a wig, asking for a friend shocked

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 11:15pm On Mar 08, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
Redpill!

This thread has given me Insight bout reality...
Never gonn' let my relatives or brothers be manipulated in the cold hands of b!shes...

How I wish I can decide whenever I wanna have sexu@l Urge...

S*x gives b!shes power over men

Facts: control your sexu@l urge and females will be powerless.

@bolded, who says you can't undecided

It's all in your mind bro wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by adambeatz(m): 11:20pm On Mar 08, 2022
CaveAdullam:
Tonnyray, Martinez39s, Adambeatz, Smartb0y, heartofcity12, Jeshal, saviolamemphis et al. Hope you guys are fine.

I’m good bro

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 11:32pm On Mar 08, 2022
Smartb0y:

@bolded, who says you can't undecided

It's all in your mind bro wink

I can bro...
I know...
Maybe cos I'm Innocent thats why I can..
Ain't wanna taste the forbidden fruit so as not to be desperate to taste others, therby making me belittling myself for mere b!shes

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 11:34pm On Mar 08, 2022
Smartb0y:
You're being too nice, crumbles is still hopeful Nice guys eat regurgitate
damnn lmfaooo

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ronnnie: 11:39pm On Mar 08, 2022
I just finished watching some YouTube videos of Darius M....Mehn the cheating game played by women has gone haywire....I just have pity for guys who is in a relationship or about to get into one.
The more I learn about Redpill and Women,the more uninterested I am in them...few years ago(Before learning about Redpill ofc),I would go around FB searching for cute girls and imagine have them as my girlfriend..I mistook their beauty for innocence..but after a few heartbreaks and learning about Redpill,I just imagine their body counts when I look at them and I feel disgusted sometimes...
In this generation,being single is the best option for men willing to live their best life...MTGOW are not men who hate women or their ways,they are just men who value their time,energy and money and invest it in somewhere more fruitful than a woman who offer no return for such investment except sex...it doesn't mean we don't get sex .but looking at this generation of relationships,Having a girlfriend is far more expensive than even patronising a prostitute but they offer the same benefit...so ask yourself
"Why should I pay more for a product that I can get an alternative for a lesser price?"
I am not advising guy to visit brothels,but looking at the way the society is going,I think that the best resolve to it...patronising a prostitute saves you money,time,energy and other resources that can be deemed useful in the later future,and the best of all IT OFFERS YOU PEACE OF MIND,just use your PROTECTION always....
Most of these girls live a boring life ...forget all these pictures online,they are easily bored and always searching for a new Source of entertainment.....That's why she can chat with you much today and tomorrow she ignoring you or act uninterested...meaning the excitement she got from you previously is dwindling and your value is reducing...why do you think the upload those pictures on WhatsApp and Facebook,just for attention and excitement...seeing guys chase her and call her beautiful and sweet names causes a dopamine rush for her so she constantly seeks it,so she goes extra miles to get it by even revealing her body just for likes and comments...
Going back to social media,the amount of time and energy one has to invest to get a girls attention over there is just not worth it...yet after getting her attention,she gets bored of you sooner or later then moves to the next source of excitement (Guy)
My advice for Men
Go the Single route
Go MTGOW
Go the sigma way
Go the MONk way
That's the best assured way of living a life with peace of mind....Especially if you are a generally Nice Guy....
jUST FOCUS ON YOURSELF

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by HARDESTNIGGAINT(m): 1:02am On Mar 09, 2022
A woman will NEVER respect a man she can walk all over and control.
Nature despises weakness.
When a man demonstrates his submission to her unconscious evaluation,it declares to nature's program it inability to protect her and the possibility she may not reproduce safely and continue the matrix.
A woman's constant test aren't a personal attack on the individual, it's nature assuring her that her selection of a man aligns with its agenda and he is able to withstand outside forces.
If she's able to disprove his strength as a man, nature's trust is lost.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 5:54am On Mar 09, 2022
sajmark:
It's either this south African man bumped into ubunja or he recently viewed this thread cheesy
is the bride pregnant?? What's the story there

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 6:18am On Mar 09, 2022
HARDESTNIGGAINT:

Men are motivated by sex?
Explain me so I can understand ubunja
if you have time, just go back 3 or so pages and you'll find the debates on that issue.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Cr7772: 6:22am On Mar 09, 2022
HARDESTNIGGAINT:

Let me relate to this logic you worte up here

For example, when you and she
(your cum bucket) are together, suddenly she receives a call from a friend or whatever that her father had an accident and he dead

As a manipulative nigga, calm her emotional state to a silence, i.e, telling her, she crying, wailing, gnashing of teeth won't resurrect her dead beat dad, make sure you do whatever it takes to calm her down in that ghastly emotional situation

After you have achieved the aim of calming the hoe down emotionally,
Now tell her to head over to the hospital, tell her you would not becoming with her, if she protests (manipulation) send her out of the apartment, don't you dare move an inch, stay where you are presently at the moment

(don't you dare move an inch to simp for her simp dad, cos he dead you want to help, don't you dare move an inch, stay or remain where you her, hold you a frame for yourself or she will walk down to the hospital with your frame)

As soon as she leaves for the hospital or mortuary whatever, Go and game another woman and Bleep her

Her simp dead dad not your business or priority

GHOST HER

BE EMOTIONLESS, DON'T GIVE A CARE

To all Simps, put your selves in her position
If it where to be your dad murdered by accident, do you think she cares, she only move and look for strong men to punish her
And she still look for the next victim (simp) to worship her

ASSIGNMENT

Stupidity is your second name, trust me..

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 8:59am On Mar 09, 2022
DieRich5:
pimping game on ur mind undecided

So na men dem fit jail for dis useless country sad
women's groups are desperately trying to bring this law to South Africa. So far the government has been striking it down... But for how long...

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Cr7772: 9:43am On Mar 09, 2022
Ronnnie:
I just finished watching some YouTube videos of Darius M....Mehn the cheating game played by women has gone haywire....I just have pity for guys who is in a relationship or about to get into one.
The more I learn about Redpill and Women,the more uninterested I am in them...few years ago(Before learning about Redpill ofc),I would go around FB searching for cute girls and imagine have them as my girlfriend..I mistook their beauty for innocence..but after a few heartbreaks and learning about Redpill,I just imagine their body counts when I look at them and I feel disgusted sometimes...
In this generation,being single is the best option for men willing to live their best life...MTGOW are not men who hate women or their ways,they are just men who value their time,energy and money and invest it in somewhere more fruitful than a woman who offer no return for such investment except sex...it doesn't mean we don't get sex .but looking at this generation of relationships,Having a girlfriend is far more expensive than even patronising a prostitute but they offer the same benefit...so ask yourself
"Why should I pay more for a product that I can get an alternative for a lesser price?"
I am not advising guy to visit brothels,but looking at the way the society is going,I think that the best resolve to it...patronising a prostitute saves you money,time,energy and other resources that can be deemed useful in the later future,and the best of all IT OFFERS YOU PEACE OF MIND,just use your PROTECTION always....
Most of these girls live a boring life ...forget all these pictures online,they are easily bored and always searching for a new Source of entertainment.....That's why she can chat with you much today and tomorrow she ignoring you or act uninterested...meaning the excitement she got from you previously is dwindling and your value is reducing...why do you think the upload those pictures on WhatsApp and Facebook,just for attention and excitement...seeing guys chase her and call her beautiful and sweet names causes a dopamine rush for her so she constantly seeks it,so she goes extra miles to get it by even revealing her body just for likes and comments...
Going back to social media,the amount of time and energy one has to invest to get a girls attention over there is just not worth it...yet after getting her attention,she gets bored of you sooner or later then moves to the next source of excitement (Guy)
My advice for Men
Go the Single route
Go MTGOW
Go the sigma way
Go the MONk way
That's the best assured way of living a life with peace of mind....Especially if you are a generally Nice Guy....
jUST FOCUS ON YOURSELF

Wow, this is very interesting and eye-opening.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 10:01am On Mar 09, 2022
ubunja:
women's groups are desperately trying to bring this law to South Africa. So far the government has been striking it down... But for how long...
nawao..... women re just trying to shit Africa angry

Na men wey Dy pay for sex na me go blame

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 10:02am On Mar 09, 2022
9/35

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nurulees: 10:28am On Mar 09, 2022
Man down I repeat, man down I repeat, Retreat to base....

17 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iamphenomenal(m): 10:28am On Mar 09, 2022
Cr7772:

Stupidity is your second name, trust me..
The guy must be suffering from a chronic mental illness... Shakes my head as I read his compilation of trash

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Qasak(m): 10:30am On Mar 09, 2022
Ronnnie:
My advice for Men
Go the Single route
Go MTGOW
Go the sigma way
Go the MONk way
jUST FOCUS ON YOURSELF

I agree with virtually all you have said !!!!! Just that if you have tested the sex from a woman who chooses you, an unfamiliar prostitute sex would irritate you cos she would not be willing to go extra mile to please you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Shittaakeem(m): 11:09am On Mar 09, 2022
Chris Brown

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 12:21pm On Mar 09, 2022
ubunja:
It's like God wants to use Putin to correct the world cuz the level of degeneracy is just mind blowing.
Sodom and Gomorrah are still learning compared to where we at now

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 12:48pm On Mar 09, 2022
heartofcity12:

There is already a female lead character(s) for Terminator. It’s crazy.
Funny enough the female lead always look masculine and is more than 50% of the time lesbian or Bi. The agenda is crystal clear.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 12:53pm On Mar 09, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
Funny enough the female lead always look masculine and is more than 50% of the time lesbian or Bi. The agenda is crystal clear.

So true, nice observation. These female actresses like Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Lawrence, Charlize Theron and co get action roles in movies and kicking men’s asses but such characters they portray in movies are nowhere to be found during wars/chaos in real life, they suddenly categorize themselves with children and let men do the fighting, how funny.. undecided

20 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) (1275) (1276) (1277) ... (2225) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Kingray10, Aareakinwunmi(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.