Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,514 members, 7,861,465 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:48 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1276) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2831253 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1273) (1274) (1275) (1276) (1277) (1278) (1279) ... (2232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 4:11pm On Mar 09, 2022
heartofcity12:
A reminder #trp
Word!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by COOL10(m): 4:42pm On Mar 09, 2022
Make sure you listen to at least one redpill song everyday wink

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 5:30pm On Mar 09, 2022
heartofcity12:

So true, nice observation. These female actresses like Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Lawrence, Charlize Theron and co get action roles in movies and kicking men’s asses but such characters they portray in movies are nowhere to be found during wars/chaos in real life, they suddenly categorize themselves with children and let men do the fighting, how funny.. undecided
at least Jolie Dy receive beating of her life but she's winning the fight back dem tongue
Nowadays this women re like killing machine

Red notice movie when watching it after Gadot beat The Rock ND Ryan, I almost cry we Rock fans go protest if it right at dat scene

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 5:57pm On Mar 09, 2022
Dizzyyish:

I've been thinking of becoming a dev (for remote jobs) so I've started a beginner's course on python but I don't really have a solid direction/roadmap. Your insight would be very helpful.
Out 100 Nigerians willing to go into tech, 99.9% usually drop out, not because there aren't jobs involved but the fact that they don't have what it takes to persevere should the journey becomes tough...For example coding requires one to take stretches of time, I mean, like 6-7 hours at a go without feeling fatigue, you know how it is playing video games from sun up till sundown or midnight till daybreak ? You must that same vigil for programming...That's why I always advocate for passion... If you are passionate towards coding, I believe, you will learn a whole way of doing things... Spending time looking at a computer screen from 5am till 1pm won't faze you but you have to ask yourself...do you have the balls?

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 5:59pm On Mar 09, 2022
Chris Brown is Rich ND he gat good d**k

Who sabi f**k don sabi already... bring rich, broke or poor won't change who u are grin

Added: we get different rich people tho, people like musician, sport men, traders, drugs Lord and Yahoo boy (the rich ones) re mostly good in bed

See, tory lanez wey f**k best friends

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by HARDESTNIGGAINT(m): 6:03pm On Mar 09, 2022
beware of the perfect woman manipulator

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:11pm On Mar 09, 2022
DAY 68, REDPILL 2022

Society has been structured that men must be the ones on the input side having women on the corresponding output side deserving of good results and appearance. Everything is aimed at pleasing women---a trend even perculiar to the animal kingdom because by nature men are the expendable sex.

"Men should compliment women. Men should always help the damsel in distress. Men should always come to a woman's rescue. Men should always be strong for women. Men should be this for women. Men should be that for women". All these are leverages to women's reproductive rights; men will be thrown around in order to achieve this.

As a man, you must watch out for yourself both from within and without. You're the god you should look up to and the angel that will always protect you; other forms of help is uncommon and maybe when the universe decided to put a smile on your face.

Regardless of the degrees society turns, women will always be taken care of, but that cannot be said for men. There are escape routes for women, but men must find their way out.

This is your daily reality, don't get used to it, but leverage on it.

Authority: Put yourself first.

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:20pm On Mar 09, 2022
ichidodo:
Out 100 Nigerians willing to go into tech, 99.9% usually drop out, not because there aren't jobs involved but the fact that they don't have what it takes to persevere should the journey becomes tough...For example coding requires one to take stretches of time, I mean, like 6-7 hours at a go without feeling fatigue, you know how it is playing video games from sun up till sundown or midnight till daybreak ? You must that same vigil for programming...That's why I always advocate for passion... If you are passionate towards coding, I believe, you will learn a whole way of doing things... Spending time looking at a computer screen from 5am till 1pm won't faze you but you have to ask yourself...do you have the balls?

Extremely true!

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iamphenomenal(m): 6:25pm On Mar 09, 2022
DieRich5:
at least Jolie Dy receive beating of her life but she's winning the fight back dem tongue
Nowadays this women re like killing machine

Red notice movie when watching it after Gadot beat The Rock ND Ryan, I almost cry we Rock fans go protest if it right at dat scene
About the Red Notice Bro, thank God I'm not alone
They even cunningly switched Gal Gadot from being a villain, and I don't know why. All of a sudden we just saw that Gadot is no longer the villain (so there can never be a male hero and female villain)

Also I don't know how a woman with no superpowers beat up two male bodybuilders. This hurt the most. Can't express my disgust. A whole Dwayne Johnson, and to add to it, Ryan Deadpool guy

That movie is trash beyond my imagination. In fact, I angrily deleted the movie

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 6:29pm On Mar 09, 2022
Nurulees:
Man down I repeat, man down I repeat, Retreat to base....
Nothing strikes a man down more than this shiit.

It's the ultimate letdown. To not only give him kids that are not his, let him bond with them as if they are his and finally making him take care of them, like they are his.

This triple-combo of deceit can shatter the most resolute of men. She not only took you for a fool, she removed your heart while at it.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iamphenomenal(m): 6:36pm On Mar 09, 2022
Beware of the psychologically damaged-those who have let themselves be so hurt by men that they will never allow anyone to get close to their emotions again. The truth is, they have made bad choices (usually for money), and blame all men for their own culpability. Any woman who wants to be "friends first" or who is a professional virgin is psychologically crippled and in dire need of therapy. These women have profound problems with their relationships with men and are expert manipulators and ballbusters. Stay far away from them.

#TRP

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 6:45pm On Mar 09, 2022
iamphenomenal:

They even cunningly switched Gal Gadot from being a villain, and I don't know why. All of a sudden we just saw that Gadot is no longer the villain (so there can never be a male hero and female villain)

Also I don't know how a woman with no superpowers beat up two male bodybuilders. This hurt the most. Can't express my disgust. A whole Dwayne Johnson, and to add to it, Ryan Deadpool guy

Lol...welcome to Hollywood new trend. Seems they think everyone is blind to what they are doing these days. That shiit is always hilarious.
It's 'Girl power' time I guess. But only fools would buy that shiit

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 6:47pm On Mar 09, 2022
iamphenomenal:
Beware of the psychologically damaged-those who have let themselves be so hurt by men that they will never allow anyone to get close to their emotions again. The truth is, they have made bad choices (usually for money), and blame all men for their own culpability. Any woman who wants to be "friends first" or who is a professional virgin is psychologically crippled and in dire need of therapy. These women have profound problems with their relationships with men and are expert manipulators and ballbusters. Stay far away from them.

#TRP
Or if you want the pussy that bad...just be the bad boy they are used to. Trying to save them will boomerang like a mudafucker!!!

I'm saying this from a very very very very very personal experience.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:48pm On Mar 09, 2022
luminouz:

Nothing strikes a man down more than this shiit.

It's the ultimate letdown. To not only give him kids that are not his, let him bond with them as if they are his and finally making him take care of them, like they are his.

This triple-combo of deceit can shatter the most resolute of men. She not only took you for a fool, she removed your heart while at it.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 6:59pm On Mar 09, 2022
iamphenomenal:

she didn't beat the Rock tho nd dem make Gadot beat Ryan so it's will be funny since the guy is mad cheesy

Man hero and female villain, I can't really remember if there is any undecided cus female re good when it against male sad
Just see black widow Natasha make General Dreykov turn he female child into dat shit when she almost kill both, now she fit forgive Natasha ND hate her father for saving her life

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Alexgeneration(m): 7:10pm On Mar 09, 2022
luminouz:

Or if you want the pussy that bad...just be the bad boy they are used to. Trying to save them will boomerang like a mudafucker!!!

I'm saying this from a very very very very very personal experience.
I've had this same experience. Especially if they are at the wall, 30+.

I intentionally decided to see how it pans out with this lady cos I wanted to checkout some principles of the redpill and I wasn't disappointed with the results. These people are psychologically damaged, manipulative, professional liars and retired hoes masquerading with religion.

In their private time,they pray for a second chance to life but the demons in them will always manifest to show a discerning man that this is a damaged goods.

I really pity a man without the redpill knowledge who would want something serious with these kind of people.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by HARDESTNIGGAINT(m): 7:17pm On Mar 09, 2022

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by HARDESTNIGGAINT(m): 7:19pm On Mar 09, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by HARDESTNIGGAINT(m): 7:22pm On Mar 09, 2022
the pill is red

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 7:23pm On Mar 09, 2022
Alexgeneration:

I intentionally decided to see how it pans out with this lady cos I wanted to checkout some principles of the redpill and I wasn't disappointed with the results. These people are psychologically damaged, manipulative, professional liars and retired hoes masquerading with religion.

In their private time,they pray for a second chance to life but the demons in them will always manifest to show a discerning man that this is a damaged goods.

I really pity a man without the redpill knowledge who would want something serious with these kind of people.
You said it all bro. My case was with a woman around 40, much older than I was then. The sex was fire but others things were damaged. Once I knew this one wouldn't ever change, I just left without looking back, despite her entreaties. She went mad and tried to soil my reputation afterwards, but I never looked back.
One part of me felt sorry for her because psychologically, she is messed up. Imagine a woman who suddenly starts crying for no reason, goes violent and starts fighting you, 5mins after a nice fuq and she won't calm down if you don't give a backhanded slap? She was a product of all the guys she dated and if I didn't leave when I did, I'd either become a chronic woman beater or end up killing her.

The only beating I love is that which my diick gives women. Anything else is outta my league

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by olamoses75(m): 7:25pm On Mar 09, 2022
SIMPS will not enjoy this earth and might still fail to make heaven

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by HARDESTNIGGAINT(m): 7:29pm On Mar 09, 2022
Alexgeneration:

I intentionally decided to see how it pans out with this lady cos I wanted to checkout some principles of the redpill and I wasn't disappointed with the results. These people are psychologically damaged, manipulative, professional liars and retired hoes
masquerading with religion.

All those decline girls are something else
Even still the same when in their prime

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by HARDESTNIGGAINT(m): 7:34pm On Mar 09, 2022
olamoses75:
SIMPS will not enjoy this earth and might still fail to make heaven

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Alexgeneration(m): 7:38pm On Mar 09, 2022
HARDESTNIGGAINT:

All those decline girls are something else
Even still the same when in their prime
The younger ones are not that psychologically damaged like the 30+.

Try and date a couple of them and you'd never want to touch them with a long pole (even with their money, cos them sabi pay, food, sex,shopping, etc).

They're just not good for any right thinking man. It's best they are left to be married to Jesus.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 7:42pm On Mar 09, 2022
HARDESTNIGGAINT:

You see why you need to be toxical in masculinity @iamphenominal, on the previous thread you where abusing me telling me I was spilling thrash

How far
Your own outlook is way harsher than normal...

It's like your own is blackpill....

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 7:43pm On Mar 09, 2022
Alexgeneration:
The younger ones are not that psychologically damaged like the 30+.

Try and date a couple of them and you'd never want to touch them with a long pole (even with their money, cos them sabi pay, food, sex,shopping, etc).

They're just not good for any right thinking man. It's best they are left to be married to Jesus.
They are Jesus's wives already bro.
No right thinking man go wife them

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dizzyyish: 7:43pm On Mar 09, 2022
@ichidodo your roadmap and some tips would be very very useful, because I don't want to invest time and energy learning certain aspects of coding I wouldn't use.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Anonymousbobo: 7:54pm On Mar 09, 2022
Good day
I’ve been digesting and swallowing the redpill
Redpillers in the house
Please how can I change my mindset about somethings
I discovered that anytime I wanna make moves on a new girl or even approach a new girl a certain mindset comes to my head
I ask myself this question that “what if another guy is doing the same thing to my girlfriend” so the mentality overpowers me and I become worried
I really need to overcome this mentality it’s disturbing

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 8:05pm On Mar 09, 2022
Anonymousbobo:
Good day
I’ve been digesting and swallowing the redpill
Redpillers in the house
Please how can I change my mindset about somethings
I discovered that anytime I wanna make moves on a new girl or even approach a new girl a certain mindset comes to my head
I ask myself this question that “what if another guy is doing the same thing to my girlfriend” so the mentality overpowers me and I become worried
I really need to overcome this mentality it’s disturbing
Are you sure you are not a troll??
You exactly said the same thing that we all advised you last week or so

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by azammi(m): 8:27pm On Mar 09, 2022
This speaks a lot of what has been said here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 8:41pm On Mar 09, 2022
azammi:
This speaks a lot of what has been said here

Damn....

Niggas still won't learn from this.

This means that geh has a naija guy who NEVER PAID A DIME BUT GOT THE GIRL TO USE ANOTHER DUDE TO PAY HER WAY OUT TO MEET HIM IN THE UK

It's a cold cold world mudafuckers!!!

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Anonymousbobo: 8:46pm On Mar 09, 2022
luminouz:

Are you sure you are not a troll??
You exactly said the same thing that we all advised you last week or so
It’s bothering me that’s why I repeated it
I wanna improve
I wanna be better that’s why I’m here

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1273) (1274) (1275) (1276) (1277) (1278) (1279) ... (2232) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: sutst, imustsaymymindo, Wotowotoman and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.