Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,447 members, 7,861,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:03 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1275) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2830989 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1272) (1273) (1274) (1275) (1276) (1277) (1278) ... (2232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 12:56pm On Mar 09, 2022
heartofcity12:

So true. Nice observation. These females get action roles in movies and kicking men’s asses but they’re nowhere to be found during wars in real life, they suddenly categorize themselves with children and let men do the fighting, how funny.. undecided
You don’t see photos of female soldiers with their skulls cracked open by shells and missiles or their bodies distorted and burnt from explosions. This begs the questions, which war do the female soldiers in flashy photoshoot fight in?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 12:58pm On Mar 09, 2022

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 1:01pm On Mar 09, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
You don’t see photos of female soldiers with their skulls cracked open by shells and missiles or their bodies distorted and burnt from explosions. This begs the questions, which war do the female soldiers in flashy photoshoot fight in?

You’ll never see that. Sure, they join the army but we don’t see them go to war. They’re obviously just there for the pay and to prove a point, not patriotism per se. It’s funny how they’re being enabled.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 1:05pm On Mar 09, 2022
Chris Brown has suffered! This is the same reason I’m taking the whole Greenwood story with a pinch of salt because beeches are crazy! Women hate sharing good Dickss or when the good dickk start ignoring her, if he’s ignoring her then he must be fvcking other beeches, it messes with their psyche. This is why I advocate keeping receipts at all times. This is also why I frown at people who say “Can’t we discuss anything other than women in TRP” Bro, that success you think you’ve amassed, without the teachings of TRP about women, one lousy beech will run you into the ground faster than you can blink. If a woman is against you, even your own friends and family members will doubt you at that point, it’s you against her and the world. See how fast people and the media were quick to crucify Chris Brown. Think twice before you come here to rant about how we are always discussing about women here. If you like, be successful and go on eternal monk mode, one beech will come with receipts from your past about how you looked at her funny thereby making her feel sexually abused, the world will despise you and your success will not save you, it will be taken away from you.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 1:09pm On Mar 09, 2022
#trp

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 1:11pm On Mar 09, 2022
A reminder #trp

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 1:13pm On Mar 09, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
Chris Brown has suffered! This is the same reason I’m taking the whole Greenwood story with a pinch of salt because beeches are crazy! Women hate sharing good Dickss or when the good dickk start ignoring her, if he’s ignoring her then he must be fvcking other beeches, it messes with their psyche. This is why I advocate keeping receipts at all times. This is also why I frown at people who say “Can’t we discuss anything other than women in TRP” Bro, that success you think you’ve amassed, without the teachings of TRP about women, one lousy beech will run you into the ground faster than you can blink. If a woman is against you, even your own friends and family members will doubt you at that point, it’s you against her and the world. See how fast people and the media were quick to crucify Chris Brown. Think twice before you come here to rant about how we are always discussing about women here. If you like, be successful and go on eternal monk mode, one beech will come with receipts from your past about how you looked at her funny thereby making her feel sexually abused, the world will despise you and your success will not save you, it will be taken away from you.

Facts on facts. Exactly, there is no way we’re in redpill and not talk about females.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 1:15pm On Mar 09, 2022
This is why I personally don’t like complimenting them, they’ll often use it against you. A lot of women and simps are against this post tho.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 1:16pm On Mar 09, 2022
heartofcity12:

Facts on facts. Exactly, there is no way we’re in redpill and not talk about females.
Bro, this Earth will forever be gynocentric and the dynamic is never changing. I’m not even a billionaire yet but I know how many times TRP has bailed me out from beeches traps.

18 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 1:18pm On Mar 09, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
Bro, this Earth will forever be gynocentric and the dynamic is never changing. I’m not even a billionaire yet but I know how many times TRP has bailed me out from beeches traps.

True. Same here, it’s really enlightening, it’s truly a reality every guy need to know just like the op said. smiley

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 1:24pm On Mar 09, 2022
Or after countless abortions.

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 1:32pm On Mar 09, 2022
May God deliver us from wokeists and Incel white knights. Do not pray to be in the receiving end of “woman in distress syndrome “ or worst “White woman in distress syndrome “ The incels will defend their stupidity with “I have a sister and I have a daughter” but see through their bullsh*t , humans love public condemnations without knowing half of the story. Why? Because they know the sh*ts they do in private so if they condemn publicly, it helps them sleep better at night because in their flawed logic, I am not such a monster like I think I am, the publicly condemned is more monster than I am so therefore he must be shamed and ridiculed. They don’t know being assholes or pieces of sh*t has no spectrum.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 1:35pm On Mar 09, 2022
heartofcity12:
Or after countless abortions.

They've killed more humans than war grin

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 1:36pm On Mar 09, 2022
They mostly don’t appreciate it and make you feel like a fool for doing this. It’s just how they are..

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 1:37pm On Mar 09, 2022
Smartb0y:

They've killed more humans than war grin

Bro, it’s alarming

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 1:38pm On Mar 09, 2022
heartofcity12:
Also they mostly don’t appreciate it and make you feel like a fool for doing this.
"Don't save her,she don't wanna be saved"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 09, 2022
kingog viewing again after making a vow of not visiting this thread after his traumatic experience with Martinez39s

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 1:39pm On Mar 09, 2022
Smartb0y:

"Don't save her,she don't wanna be saved"

You know the drill

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 1:39pm On Mar 09, 2022
As it should be...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 1:43pm On Mar 09, 2022
Ardee’s flowers in pictures. lol

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 1:44pm On Mar 09, 2022
I don’t give girls flowers, I’ll give you good wood though.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by virginboy1(m): 1:54pm On Mar 09, 2022
CaveAdullam:

Seconded!

The reason is as a result of social media + female sexuality. But I tell you, these women are not cheap; men are! Social media is a tool women have used to the advantage of their sexuality. The sexual market place is where the truth is laid bare. Men hustle for sex, while women just stay calm. Simps are men! Friendzoned are men. Even prostitutes are not cheap. In fact, those ones are operating on another level of abundance mindset: they fvck with a price tag, same way you must settle the price for an automobile or gadget before using it. Regardless of how you used it, you've already paid for it.

''But wait Mr Cave, women are getting naked, strippers increasing in the club..." Yeah, true! However, you lose before you can gain these women. It is the 20/80 principle. They are cheap for a few (the men women choose) but expensive for the majority (the men that chases women). The fact that women choose doesn't stop other men from chasing them + will not block other men from contacting them. This is where female weaponised their sexuality. Since many men hasn't been chosen or still waiting to pick signal, they will patronize these women selling their sexuality. Sell the illusion of sex and ransacking their pockets is guaranteed.

This can also be traced to men's evolutionary make-up. Men are more sexual than women but it ends up that women are the ones advertising their sexuality---using scarcity to profits of their sexuality. While men on the otherhand are distributing their sexuality freely + even paying to get it satiated. That's game!

Women are not cheap because they take sex + resource while men take only sex. This is where the redpill comes into place: stand as a guard to men so that they won't be seriously pillaged by the illusion of sex and female sexuality.

DAY 65, REDPILL 2022

Authority: Be wise.

Words of Wisdom

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dizzyyish: 2:17pm On Mar 09, 2022
ichidodo:
I am a Self Taught Software Engineer working remotely (not naming where because my employers could be watching this space).... I based solely on Python Programming Language...I write all sorts of codes for Web dev, Game dev, Quant Algo dev, Mobile App dev, DB dev etc all for a living...Yeah,imagine Squid Game for programmers but in real life. So I know what it means to code under extreme pressure and empty stomach ,never mind,mind burgling workloads,workflows and code sprints...I could share you page from my book of experience, if you don't mind, it could blow away the brain fog that you passing through.
I've been thinking of becoming a dev (for remote jobs) so I've started a beginner's course on python but I don't really have a solid direction/roadmap. Your insight would be very helpful.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 2:57pm On Mar 09, 2022
I'm fyn bro, hope u are good. Have being busy lately.
CaveAdullam:
Tonnyray, Martinez39s, Adambeatz, Smartb0y, heartofcity12, Jeshal, saviolamemphis et al. Hope you guys are fine.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dannnn: 3:03pm On Mar 09, 2022
You can't stop women from trying to deceive you. In fact, you can't stop them from trying to manipulate you into doing their biddings.
The question is, are you going to allow yourself to be manipulated?
Give yourself brain o...

19 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 3:04pm On Mar 09, 2022
Whenever I see people bashing Chris Brown and bringing up his past with Rihanna who was mutually abusive, I tell them “You’re such a saint, you’re such a good person,God can’t wait to have you in heaven”. Shuts them up real quick. lol

18 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 3:10pm On Mar 09, 2022
Women can’t lie.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dannnn: 3:23pm On Mar 09, 2022
I often hear people say "fear women" or "I fear who no fear women". Nonsense!
Don't be afraid of women. Rather, try to understand their actions/inactions. And that's why we are here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Magiccolour: 3:45pm On Mar 09, 2022
-- Man must become powerful to be loved [ desired],women and children need only exist [ to be loved ].

To be a man is not a day job.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Magiccolour: 3:47pm On Mar 09, 2022
Prinnce1:
Am not getting married period.... Whatever this op is posting here is pure undiluted truth. I respect all the redpillers for enlightening us on daily basis in case we want to flip and fall back into simping.

There is a time Don jazzy was doing give away on Instagram and one lady commented " do and marry so that you will reduce this your generosity " had to read it more than a zillion time to understand what she meant, ladies only come into our lives to control what we worked and toiled day and night for. God will help us.

Amen

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by HARDESTNIGGAINT(m): 3:57pm On Mar 09, 2022
have self control

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by COOL10(m): 4:01pm On Mar 09, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
I don’t give girls flowers, I’ll give you good wood though.

Arrdee Arrdee cool

There's no way that I'll stand in the rain, but I can still make you say my name, say my name, say my name cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1272) (1273) (1274) (1275) (1276) (1277) (1278) ... (2232) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.