Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:54 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1301) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2830482 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1298) (1299) (1300) (1301) (1302) (1303) (1304) ... (2231) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 10:34pm On Mar 18, 2022
Lightway:

There is no such thing... You're a liar

No job requires marriage as a criteria
K

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 10:34pm On Mar 18, 2022
Susily:

Things like what and what will society deny you cos you're not married??
Go figure.

I'm not in the mood to type much. I'm not a marriage advocate though.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 10:40pm On Mar 18, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 10:41pm On Mar 18, 2022
Smartb0y:
There's actually a documentary, never knew
Red pill through the eyes of a woman? I’ll pass.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by teebagy: 10:46pm On Mar 18, 2022
Lightway:

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 18, 2022

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by teebagy: 10:48pm On Mar 18, 2022
Lightway:

it can b possible in some western state/nation

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 11:24pm On Mar 18, 2022
Susily:

Things like what and what will society deny you cos you're not married??

For some career-oriented, high-achieving folks, having a legal marriage would be an advantage, though, not mandatory, as the power to grow your career/achieve your ambitions, are in the hand of blue-pilled folks who view married men positively over single men, and it doesn't matter if you have a shît-show/sham for a marriage e.g Politics at the state/federal level. The society calls it "responsible".

In some professions, it is mandatory, even if your wife is the worst woman to live with, on the planet. As I'm aware, certain ranks in the Nigerian military (for commissioned officers), can only be attained (including other factors like competence) if you are legally married. If you meet criteria of dedication and competence, and you are not married, you'll be overlooked for your target rank/qualification etc.

I've always wanted to talk about this part, directed to men who don't wish to marry nor co-habit with women. It would be a dilemma, if you are involved in this types of professions (mandatorily requiring marriage). Personal sacrifices/risks would have to be made/endured for which ever option you choose as an individual.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 18, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ExtremeDot: 11:39pm On Mar 18, 2022
ubunja:
On Maintaining Frame....

Any understanding of how to maintain frame begins with understand this phrase:
WOMEN MAKE RULES FOR BETAS AND BREAK THEM FOR ALPHAS

This explains how frames work.

"frame" is reality. And "maintaining frame" simply means being in charge of your reality, your world, as in, it's your rules and your programme. You will is done.

Now, women make rules for Betas and break them for Alphas:

Every human being has his or her own frame. Men and women have their own frame. And generally 80% of the Male population (the Beta majority) by default break frame when they deal with women,, as in they leave their own frame and enter a woman's frame, as in they abandon their own dominance of their reality and break their own rules to satisfy/align with/live by, the woman's rules - which is her frame.

This is why, by default, women have control in conventional relationships and hold all the power. It's because women have maintained frame. And men have broken frame.

But, Women break rules for the alpha.....

If a woman perceives you to be Alpha, she's more than willing to "break frame" for you and enter your frame. This is the "women break rules for the alpha" part.

When you're a weak man, women enjoy controlling you, that is they pull you into their frame and you become a puppet on strings, doing their bidding (women make rules for Betas) saying lame stuff like "happy wife happy life"

But when you're strong, women WANT and are WILLING to hand over control and rest in their femininity with the full confidence that they're safe with you, that you know what you're doing and you're able to lead, protect etc (women break rules for alphas).

A weak man awakens a woman's masculinity. And gets pulled into her frame.

A strong man awakens a woman's femininity. And inspires her to break frame for him.

Whatever state you're in, a woman will automatically become the opposite of it, because male/female interactions are by nature based on contrasts.

May this get stuck in my Brain, in my day to day activities forever and ever and ever and ever...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 11:47pm On Mar 18, 2022
luminouz:

Go watch a movie called 'Insurrection'
Your eyes would be opened on why feminism and liberalism was introduced by the 'powers that be' to mess up men and the next generation...all in a bid for world control
Can you please help me with the site you downloaded the movie from?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 12:31am On Mar 19, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
Sorry bro...someone gave me via a flashdrive

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 12:55am On Mar 19, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
type the name of the movie ND space ND add netnaija

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by waploger(m): 1:02am On Mar 19, 2022
DieRich5:
type the name of the movie ND space ND add netnaija

please can you assist me with N50 airtime to sub night plan and access my mtnapp?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 1:20am On Mar 19, 2022
Skepticus:

For some career-oriented, high-achieving folks, having a legal marriage would be an advantage, though, not mandatory, as the power to grow your career/achieve your ambitions, are in the hand of blue-pilled folks who view married men positively over single men, and it doesn't matter if you have a shît-show/sham for a marriage e.g Politics at the state/federal level. The society calls it "responsible".

In some professions, it is mandatory, even if your wife is the worst woman to live with, on the planet. As I'm aware, certain ranks in the Nigerian military (for commissioned officers), can only be attained (including other factors like competence) if you are legally married. If you meet criteria of dedication and competence, and you are not married, you'll be overlooked for your target rank/qualification etc.

I've always wanted to talk about this part, directed to men who don't wish to marry nor co-habit with women. It would be a dilemma, if you are involved in this types of professions (mandatorily requiring marriage). Personal sacrifices/risks would have to be made/endured for which ever option you choose as an individuals.
Great! Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 5:58am On Mar 19, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
Red pill through the eyes of a woman? I’ll pass.
not so fast comrade. you've to know the story behind this film before you write it off.

What happened here is that a certain lady feminist set out to write about the hateful misogynistic men's movement called the Redpill. As part of her research, she spent time in redpill circles undercover observing and taking notes. In her own words she said she was surprised cause the feminist narrative of the redpill as a diabolic womanhating movement was proved totally false. Where she expected insults and denigrating commentary directed at femalefolk, she found divorced men lamenting their forced separation from their children, men voicing their injustices in a woman-favoring world and the like. She was amazed! She put everything she had learned together into a documentary, including interviews of prominent Redpill figures and happily submitted this to her superiors declaring her happy discovery that the redpill was not a womanhating faction after all, but instead a misunderstood group not given a chance to express their views. She thought everyone would be impressed. But instead found herself ostracized and cut off. Determined, she sort to have the film shown in cinemas. But to her surprise many cinema houses rejected the film. And I specifically remember in Australia feminists coming out strong and blocking the screening of the film.
But that film has lived on as one woman's take of the redpill in a world where women don't want to hear anything about it. It's a friendly film.
Don't judge it too harshly.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 7:36am On Mar 19, 2022
waploger:

please can you assist me with N50 airtime to sub night plan and access my mtnapp?
I didn't see dis in midnight hours tongue

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 7:40am On Mar 19, 2022
19/35

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mapist(m): 9:01am On Mar 19, 2022
Lightway:

Mumu

Coochies is your life achievement

You didn't tell us the millions you made after going monk mode

BIG MUMU!

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by waploger(m): 9:03am On Mar 19, 2022
DieRich5:
I didn't see dis in midnight hours tongue

Thank God sef... I slept off sef.... the MB for waste sef.. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 9:42am On Mar 19, 2022
ubunja:
not so fast comrade. you've to know the story behind this film before you write it off.

What happened here is that a certain lady feminist set out to write about the hateful misogynistic men's movement called the Redpill. As part of her research, she spent time in redpill circles undercover observing and taking notes. In her own words she said she was surprised cause the feminist narrative of the redpill as a diabolic womanhating movement was proved totally false. Where she expected insults and denigrating commentary directed at femalefolk, she found divorced men lamenting their forced separation from their children, men voicing their injustices in a woman-favoring world and the like. She was amazed! She put everything she had learned together into a documentary, including interviews of prominent Redpill figures and happily submitted this to her superiors declaring her happy discovery that the redpill was not a womanhating faction after all, but instead a misunderstood group not given a chance to express their views. She thought everyone would be impressed. But instead found herself ostracized and cut off. Determined, she sort to have the film shown in cinemas. But to her surprise many cinema houses rejected the film. And I specifically remember in Australia feminists coming out strong and blocking the screening of the film.
But that film has lived on as one woman's take of the redpill in a world where women don't want to hear anything about it. It's a friendly film.

It's always good to be open minded.
Well said cool

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 10:31am On Mar 19, 2022
Had to watch this movie because of Ben Affleck, whom due to ONEities opts into killing his wife's lovers instead of moving on with his life.
Guys please let Abundance mindset be etched in your conscious and subconscious mind, incidents like this happen a lot in reality... Men (SIMPs) are sending themselves to the grave at an alarming rate because of ONE woman.

Funny thing is how quickly the wife moves on to find a new lover after he kills the last.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 11:54am On Mar 19, 2022
Skepticus:

I've always wanted to talk about this part, directed to men who don't wish to marry nor co-habit with women. It would be a dilemma, if you are involved in this types of professions (mandatorily requiring marriage). Personal sacrifices/risks would have to be made/endured for which ever option you choose as an individual.

You are right, but still some men are not after those kinds of profession. So it doesn't matter for some while for others is a very big issue.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 19, 2022
Anyone recommends Twitter handle about diet to attain masculine body and performance.
Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by johnfe: 12:16pm On Mar 19, 2022
[s][/s]
boninho:

Well, the field is a continuously evolving area. A year on the average should be enough to get a good hang of everything and then keep developing competence further. For someone already having programming knowledge, 6months to a year can get you up to speed.

Although nothing is cast in stone, job can also come within the periods aforementioned depending on the role.

Can you take me up on programming pls, or give me links where I can learn. I want to go into AI and machine languages

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by temi1290: 12:17pm On Mar 19, 2022
Auntie Sperm Bolt please kindly sit on this

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by temi1290: 12:29pm On Mar 19, 2022
SIBF:
Anyone recommends Twitter handle about diet to attain masculine body and performance.
Thanks.

https://mobile.twitter.com/g_diets_

Here

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 12:45pm On Mar 19, 2022
sajmark:
Had to watch this movie because of Ben Affleck, whom due to ONEities opts into killing his wife's lovers instead of moving on with his life.
Guys please let Abundance mindset be etched in your conscious and subconscious mind, incidents like this happen a lot in reality... Men (SIMPs) are sending themselves to the grave at an alarming rate because of ONE woman.

Funny thing is how quickly the wife moves on to find a new lover after he kills the last.

I saw the update and wanted to download it yesterday, I’ll give it a shot.. Story sounds like that of ‘Unfaithful’ movie.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hotspotbro(m): 1:09pm On Mar 19, 2022
ah jesu and 20 years ago this dude of a teacher was saying marriage is a requirement for job seeking grin grin grin

Lightway:

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 1:43pm On Mar 19, 2022
ubunja:

Thank you for thanking your time to explain. I initially dismissed it because I thought it was some feminist attempt to trivialize the red pill. I downloaded the documentary and the insurrection. I’ll be seeing both tonight.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 2:13pm On Mar 19, 2022
I saw a post on Twitter and I couldn’t help but think of how cunning women are. The poster(a girl) tweeted about how she wants a guy to fvck her and give her 100K because she needs it to complete her 250K payment for a house. She ended the tweet with interested guys should send a dm. Now lots of people will slut shame her but I assure you, this lady has no interest in fvcking some random guy for 100K on Twitter. It’s a trap, a simp trap/white knight trap and a bidding war for the incel white knights. White knight goes to her dm; “I saw your post, you’re too beautiful to sell your body like that but I understand that desperate times calls for desperate measures, how much is the money self? Common 100K, send your account number, I don’t want the sex from you, I just want to show you that good men exist who don’t have to sleep with ladies to help them” White knight then proceeds to send her 1 million. Lady is happy, sends him kiss emojis and heart emojis and white knight is contented, asks for her phone number. White knight continues to help her financially whilst hoping she’d fvck him out of consideration one day. Don’t be white knight. The lady above is aware of men’s propensity to rescue damsels in distress and she is banking on it. Be wise.

55 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 2:19pm On Mar 19, 2022
Common white knight traps is the chicks who dm you with some financial trouble and give you hints that they are ready to do anything to get this financial Favour from you, some even go ahead to tell you bluntly that they’d fvck you for financial assistance. When you take them up on the offer, they feign a rethink and then go “I’m not interested anymore, I just realized that you wouldn’t help me without first sleeping with me, I thought we were friends “ , they’ll guilt you trip you into seeing yourself as the asshole so your conscience does the rest of the job and you help them for free. Be wise.

22 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1298) (1299) (1300) (1301) (1302) (1303) (1304) ... (2231) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: SignsDara(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.