Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1304) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2794010 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1301) (1302) (1303) (1304) (1305) (1306) (1307) ... (2225) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iamphenomenal(m): 10:51pm On Mar 19, 2022
Gender equality indeed

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 10:56pm On Mar 19, 2022
iamphenomenal:
Gender equality indeed
which calendar are you using??

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by boninho: 3:27am On Mar 20, 2022
johnfe:
[s][/s]

Can you take me up on programming pls, or give me links where I can learn. I want to go into AI and machine languages
Actually, I'm still learning the ropes boss, still developing competence. However, as regards AI, Python, Java, C++, Julia are widely recommended programming languages to get acquainted with

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 4:26am On Mar 20, 2022
ubunja:
are you trying to say you're just learning this now?? Smh

Keep schooling them bro. You give the best responses.. I like this..

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kaycee54321(m): 9:05am On Mar 20, 2022
waploger:

please can you assist me with N50 airtime to sub night plan and access my mtnapp?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 10:24am On Mar 20, 2022
posty56:
me I no send ,I was scrolling through Facebook and I saw that fraud post (Ronaldo) talking about it ,if not I wouldn't have known
why the hate undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 10:26am On Mar 20, 2022
Smartb0y:
grin
na the girls increase Dy funny me

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 10:37am On Mar 20, 2022
20/35

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 11:25am On Mar 20, 2022
sajmark:
Shout out to everyone that has contributed positively to this thread.
I'm thinking of ways to take us to the next level maybe by next year.
We do/can generate a lot of traffic that can be monetised and the money shared among us
... Just thinking out loud.
Happy New year in advance, Gents.

ubunj @
M@rtinez39 s
C@veAdulla m

I'll like to send you guys an email, and also
Can we get together in a WhatsApp/Telegram group for a discussion?

I want us to gradually start talking about the bolded message, and how to actualise it... I see a lot of kings here benefiting from it if we can pull it off.

Serious and interested guys can indicate too, especially if you know a thing or two about blogging and web development/ design.

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 11:34am On Mar 20, 2022
sajmark:
ubvnja
Martinez39$
CaveAdull@m

I'll like to send you guys an email.

I will also like to read your mail bro. No p.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 11:42am On Mar 20, 2022
Changes in taste and income is one of the factors that affect the demand of consumers.

If the goods that used to interest you years ago still do, you have a lot of growing up to do.

This post is not about economics!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 11:42am On Mar 20, 2022
CaveAdullam:

I will also like to read your mail bro. No p.
Read the comment again boss, it has been edited.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by temi1290: 11:55am On Mar 20, 2022
Seed oils

This is a diagrammatic description of how seed oils are manufactured.

Seed oils are toxic, they cause oxidative stress on the mitochondria leading to chronic inflammation and cancers.

They also toxify endothelium leading to hypertension.

Example of seed oils

- Soy oil

- Corn oil eg Elianto

- Sunflower eg Rina

- Cotton oil

- Canola

- Margarine eg Blue band

Why do you think companies that manufacture seed oils also manufacture soap and cleaning detergents?

Think!

Avoid seed oils.

Reference: AMERIX

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Omini247: 11:57am On Mar 20, 2022
sajmark:

Read the comment again boss, it has been edited.
Im a profesional blogger buzz me when you ready +2348056030658

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 12:00pm On Mar 20, 2022
Calibrator:
Changes in taste and income is one of the factors that affect the demand of consumers.

If the goods that used to interest you years ago still do, you have a lot of growing up to do.

This post is not about economics!
Let me support your post brother

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 12:22pm On Mar 20, 2022
Rise brothers!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 12:28pm On Mar 20, 2022
sajmark:

ubunja
Martinez39s
CaveAdullam

I want us to gradually start talking about the bolded message, and how to actualise it... I see a lot of kings here benefiting from it if we can pull it off.

Serious and interested guys can indicate too, especially if you know a thing or two about blogging and web development/ design.
gnuversalsoldier@gmail.com

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Algebrah: 12:34pm On Mar 20, 2022
For Website design holla me @ twosteptoorbit@gmail.com

sajmark:

ubunja
Martinez39s
CaveAdullam

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 12:38pm On Mar 20, 2022
Don't subscribe to being a white knight

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 12:41pm On Mar 20, 2022
Tough but true

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 12:45pm On Mar 20, 2022
ubunja:
gnuversal@gmail.com

Saved it

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 12:57pm On Mar 20, 2022
sajmark:

ubunja
Martinez39s
CaveAdullam

I'm interested in learning web dev/design.
Add me to the WhatsApp group when it's opened.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 1:02pm On Mar 20, 2022
Jeshal/demzee, this one's for you bro

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 1:11pm On Mar 20, 2022
Smartb0y:
Jeshal/demzee, this one's for you bro

AS AN ASPIRING OR A ALREADY HIGH VALUE MAN, ONE MUST BE OVERT WITH HIS SEXUAL MATING STRATEGY SHEKINA

RESPECT COMES WITH FEAR

I SEEK RESPECT

I WILL RATHER BE FEARED THAN LOVED

FEMALES DON'T LOVE, THEY USE

MEN ARE USED
WOMEN AND CHILDREN ARE LOVED

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pukkalolo: 1:55pm On Mar 20, 2022
Benee1000:

A man cooking once in awhile even when his wife is healthy and present doesn't automatically make him a simp.

From what I was told, my grand father never go into the kitchen to cook for the family when his wives were healthy and present...

My father never go into the kitchen to cook for the family when his wife(my mum) is healthy and present.

In the few cool relationships I have had, I never enter the kitchen to cook for my girl when she is healthy and present....

And despite that, our relationship with our women were fantastic and fulfilling..

When you cook for a girl who is healthy and present, she'll give you the compliment she'd normally give the nice guy: "awnn, you're so sweet. You're so caring."

From my experience, If you're yet to sleep with a girl, that's the worst kind of compliment you can ever get from her.

To be honest, if you're still wooing a girl, and she gives you a compliment like, "awnn, you're so sweet. You're so caring," ....that a sign that you're doing something wrong. That's a sign you're exhibiting "simp behavior"

In my earliest interactions with a girl I have interest in, I actually want her to think I'm that cocky guy who doesn't just give a shit.

I don't want her to think I'm a sweet and caring guy because that'd decrease my chance of dating her and it would increase my chance of being put in the friend zone. When you try to act the sweet and caring guy, you are setting yourself up to be manipulated and used by her. Remember most girls are highly manipulative and selfish.

Ok, back to the 'cooking' talk.

Please, take this from me: It's of no use cooking for the house when your woman is healthy and present (and not occupied with any urgent stuff); It's like bringing sand to the beach.

I know you're trying to be romantic by cooking for her, but there are other better "masculine and manly" ways of being romantic.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tapout(m): 2:55pm On Mar 20, 2022
Elder0001:

Mumu.
I'm beginning to believe most of you that use that simp word on social media don't know its meaning.
How does cooking or cleaning make one a simp?

Continue basking in stupid toxicity.

Just a handful of them here actually know what it means to be a simp. The rest don't know jack. Read the comments and you will understand what I'm talking about. The sad thing is that the ones who actually know what simping is all about, read these comments but keep quite, all in the name of "being thy brother's keeper". Funny enough, a good number of them have never seen the unclothedness of a lady except on their mobile phones or TV, especially those ones that Shout "simp spotted" on every thread.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by johnfe: 3:01pm On Mar 20, 2022
sajmark:

ubunja
Martinez39s
CaveAdullam

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 3:27pm On Mar 20, 2022
Tapout:

Just a handful of them here actually know what it means to be a simp. The rest don't know jack. Read the comments and you will understand what I'm talking about. The sad thing is that the ones who actually know what simping is all about, read these comments but keep quite, all in the name of "being thy brother's keeper". Funny enough, a good number of them have never seen the unclothedness of a lady except on their mobile phones or TV, especially those ones that Shout "simp spotted" on every thread.

With just 500 naira you can see the unclothedness of a lady... With indomie and egg, you can inspect and dissect such unclothedness....

I see you're a simp as well....

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tapout(m): 3:42pm On Mar 20, 2022
Lightway:

With just 500 naira you can see the unclothedness of a lady... With indomie and egg, you can inspect and dissect such unclothedness....

I see you're a simp as well....

lol...Coming someone who uses 5h and a plate of indomie and egg to have his way with a lady.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 3:48pm On Mar 20, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iamphenomenal(m): 3:51pm On Mar 20, 2022
Happy Sunday
Stay redpilled this week

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 4:02pm On Mar 20, 2022
Tapout:

lol...Coming someone who uses 5h and a plate of indomie and egg to have his way with a lady.

Coming from someone who quickly jumps into conclusions. I think your brain needs more akamu..

You better tapout now

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1301) (1302) (1303) (1304) (1305) (1306) (1307) ... (2225) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: bayfed, Aaron12(m), monerozi5590, wizzynuru and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.