Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:04 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1302) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2830496 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1299) (1300) (1301) (1302) (1303) (1304) (1305) ... (2231) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Benee1000(m): 2:36pm On Mar 19, 2022
Lightway:

Simp spotted... Red Alert!!!

It's okay to cook and clean when she's Dead, Divorced, Puts to bed, ill, traveled out.
But if she's around and healthy and you cook and clean for a "happy wife happy life", then you should start dressing like Bobrisky and James Brown.

A man cooking once in awhile even when his wife is healthy and present doesn't automatically make him a simp.

It's obvious that many guys here do not really know what simping is.

Having witnessed first hand when men cook for their families, I know the kind of happiness, laughter, fun it can bring to a family. It is not just about the food but the experience.

Some men are very good cooks, and they enjoy doing it. It doesn't diminish his respect in the home if done once in awhile, but rather increases it, as the wife is made aware that food in her armoury is a useless weapon for manipulating the man.

It is only when a man sees it as his duty to cook for his family that it becomes a problem.

Do not deny yourself and your family an enjoyable experience just because you want to form jagaban or patriarch.

17 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 19, 2022
Meedon:

And people still deh give birth like flies. Some men are the cause of their own problems sha. Las las na ground all humans go enter.
Alaye as in, I just don't understand at all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 2:54pm On Mar 19, 2022
Benee1000:

A man cooking once in awhile even when his wife is healthy and present doesn't automatically make him a simp.

Having witnessed first hand when men cook for their families, I know the kind of happiness, laughter, fun it can bring to a family. It is not just about the food but the experience.

Some men are very cooks, and they enjoy doing it. It doesn't diminish his respect in the home if done once in awhile, but rather increases it, as the wife is made aware that food in her armoury is a useless weapon for manipulating the man.

It is only when a man sees it as his duty to cook for his family that it becomes a problem.

Do not deny yourself and your family an enjoyable experience just because you want to form jagaban or patriarch.
if it's a happy family moment you seek, then taking your family out to dinner is 10 X more joyful for any wife than you actually cooking.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 3:03pm On Mar 19, 2022
ubunja:
if it's a happy family moment you seek, then taking your family out to dinner is 10 X more joyful for any wife than you actually cooking.
He might as well wash the dishes once in a while to show that he's still in control cheesy

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DharmieDhrey(m): 3:08pm On Mar 19, 2022
Benee1000:

Some men are very cooks, and they enjoy doing it. It doesn't diminish his respect in the home if done once in awhile, but rather increases it, as the wife is made aware that food in her armoury is a useless weapon for manipulating the man.

You're not far from the truth at all... Doing such occasionally unites the family the more and creates a strong bond.. That you know the tenets of the redpill doesn't mean you shouldn't be flexible.. Those things they consider insignificant and too feminine means a lot, at that moment you connect with her emotions.. I'm talking of a submissive, feminine woman... It sure turns her on

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 3:12pm On Mar 19, 2022
Benee1000:

Mumu spotted

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Benee1000(m): 3:17pm On Mar 19, 2022
ubunja:

There's really no point debating which is more joyful to any wife as it's different strokes for different folks.

What matters is the experience.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by HARDESTNIGGAINT(m): 3:25pm On Mar 19, 2022
Elder0001:

True.

HMMM

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Benee1000(m): 3:27pm On Mar 19, 2022
Lightway:

Mumu spotted

If you can't come up with a logical argument, but rather throw insults at people, it shows your level of maturity as no better than an uncouth woman.

Grow up

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by johnfe: 3:37pm On Mar 19, 2022
ichidodo:
Out 100 Nigerians willing to go into tech, 99.9% usually drop out, not because there aren't jobs involved but the fact that they don't have what it takes to persevere should the journey becomes tough...For example coding requires one to take stretches of time, I mean, like 6-7 hours at a go without feeling fatigue, you know how it is playing video games from sun up till sundown or midnight till daybreak ? You must that same vigil for programming...That's why I always advocate for passion... If you are passionate towards coding, I believe, you will learn a whole way of doing things... Spending time looking at a computer screen from 5am till 1pm won't faze you but you have to ask yourself...do you have the balls?

Following, please share more content boss, especially for beginners. �

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Benee1000(m): 3:49pm On Mar 19, 2022
Smartb0y:

He might as well wash the dishes once in a while to show that he's still in control cheesy

Why shift the goal post!
Did my reply mention anything about dish washing? or control?

Don't just make a post because you want to appeal to your ego as a man. Be realistic.

Rules of Life are not written in stone. Every action demands wisdom.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 3:59pm On Mar 19, 2022
Benee1000:

Why shift the goal post!
Did my reply mention anything about dish washing? or control?

Don't just make a post because you want to appeal to your ego as a man. Be realistic.

Rules of Life are not written in stone. Every action demands wisdom.
Do you have any idea what the female imperative is all about?

Maybe start there before you come on here to comment .
You're what is called a male feminist.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 4:06pm On Mar 19, 2022
Avoid arguing with mischievous blue-pill fellows. They are not worth the time.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Benee1000(m): 4:22pm On Mar 19, 2022
Smartb0y:

Do you have any idea what the female imperative is all about?

Maybe start there before you come on here to comment .
You're what is called a male feminist.

You're still yet to debunk the reality of what my post was about.

However, let's assume I don't have any idea what the female imperative is all about, what then is the female imperative about and link it up to debunking my post.

What is the relevance of the male feminist tag in this debate?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Benee1000(m): 4:39pm On Mar 19, 2022
Martinez39s:
Avoid arguing with mischievous blue-pill fellows. They are not worth the time.

If you do not want to engage in an argument concerning some topics on this thread, that's fine.
However, don't discourage people who have opposing opinions from engaging on a debate in this thread.
People have learnt a lot through debates in this thread including you.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 4:47pm On Mar 19, 2022
Benee1000:

There's really no point debating which is more joyful to any wife as it's different strokes for different folks.

What matters is the experience.
just say you want to cook. Cause most women would enjoy more a meal at a restaurant than their man's cooking.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DharmieDhrey(m): 4:50pm On Mar 19, 2022
Benee1000:

If you do not want to engage in an argument concerning some topics on this thread, that's fine.
However, don't discourage people who have opposing opinions from engaging on a debate in this thread.

Imagine being tagged "a blue pulled simp" for being flexible... I just don't understand some guys here, shaming someone that doesn't share the same ideology with them.. So cooking for the family once in a while is simping? Many dudes here dunno what this word means sef...

There are some guys here I really hold in high esteem but I have seen that they can hardly express their thoughts without bashing others with contrasting views.. Most of 'em are yet to see what life really entails, I mean the bigger picture... Once more, It's different strokes for different folks.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 5:03pm On Mar 19, 2022
Benee1000:

Happy wife, happy life right? wink

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 5:11pm On Mar 19, 2022
DharmieDhrey:

You're not far from the truth at all... Doing such occasionally unites the family the more and creates a strong bond.. That you know the tenets of the redpill doesn't mean you shouldn't be flexible.. Those things they consider insignificant and too feminine means a lot, at that moment you connect with her emotions.. I'm talking of a submissive, feminine woman... It sure turns her on
some of these things are a slippery slope. We're discouraging them cause you may start something you may regret when she begins to expect this on the regular.
If you wanna give her a break from the kitchen work, just order in a meal and have her take a break from the cooking. It doesn't have to be YOU giving her a break, but someone else.

As a man outsource the feminine duties, pay someone else to do those things. But when it comes to masculine duties eg plumbing etc, NEVER OUTSOURCE, learn the skill yourself and do the things yourself. That's how you maintain frame.

Telling a man to cook to please his wife is like telling a woman to change the car tire to please her husband. On the surface it seems like a great bonding experience but it's eventually a turn off.

If you want your wife to be really happy, and you've money, then hire a maid to do the heavy lifting in the kitchen and she just supervises her. Simple. This thing of a man laboring on the stove all in the name of experiences don't end well.

54 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 5:19pm On Mar 19, 2022
DharmieDhrey:

Imagine being tagged "a blue pulled simp" for being flexible... I just don't understand some guys here, shaming someone that doesn't share the same ideology with them.. So cooking for the family once in a while is simping? Many dudes here dunno what this word means sef...

There are some guys here I really hold in high esteem but I have seen that they can hardly express their thoughts without bashing others with contrasting views.. Most of 'em are yet to see what life really entails, I mean the bigger picture... Once more, It's different strokes for different folks.
You know the redpill is about to be thrown under the bus when statements like these start being said...

34 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Benee1000(m): 5:19pm On Mar 19, 2022
Smartb0y:

Happy wife, happy life right? wink

Lol...
Happy person, happy life.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by NamelessOGBENI(m): 5:21pm On Mar 19, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
I saw a post on Twitter and I couldn’t help but think of how cunning women are. The poster(a girl) tweeted about how she wants a guy to fvck her and give her 100K because she needs it to complete her 250K payment for a house. She ended the tweet with interested guys should send a dm. Now lots of people will slut shame her but I assure you, this lady has no interest in fvcking some random guy for 100K on Twitter. It’s a trap, a simp trap/white knight trap and a bidding war for the incel white knights. White knight goes to her dm; “I saw your post, you’re too beautiful to sell your body like that but I understand that desperate times calls for desperate measures, how much is the money self? Common 100K, send your account number, I don’t want the sex from you, I just want to show you that good men exist who don’t have to sleep with ladies to help them” White knight then proceeds to send her 1 million. Lady is happy, sends him kiss emojis and heart emojis and white knight is contented, asks for her phone number. White knight continues to help her financially whilst hoping she’d fvck him out of consideration one day. Don’t be white knight. The lady above is aware of men’s propensity to rescue damsels in distress and she is banking on it. Be wise.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Legionx: 5:23pm On Mar 19, 2022
DharmieDhrey:

Why not clean the house while you're at it. Wash the clothes and bring her breakfast in bed. Stop watching novelas. Boy, you don't even know the bigger picture of life. You've never been to the middle east of the deepest parts of the West and you think you know shit.

I'll never cook when I get married. It will be a taboo. If you like cook for your wife. When she's tired the next day, she will ask you to cook again, and again and before you know it, you will want you to continue cooking. It won't be long before you're washing her undies. Thats what it means to be a simp.. You don't know anything about gender roles, masculinity, maintaining frame.

Ubunja has taught you. If you want to give your wife a break from cooking, take the family out to dinner and bond with them. It can be in a fancy restaurant or somewhere else. Going to somewhere new and relaxing is a great experience a woman will always remember.

Receive sense in Jesus name...;. Amen

43 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DharmieDhrey(m): 5:27pm On Mar 19, 2022
ubunja:
some of these things are a slippery slope. We're discouraging them cause you may start something you may regret when she begins to expect this on the regular.
If you wanna give her a break from the kitchen work, just order in a meal and have her take a break from the cooking. It doesn't have to be YOU giving her a break, but someone else.

As a man outsource the feminine duties, pay someone else to do those things. But when it comes to masculine duties eg plumbing etc, NEVER OUTSOURCE, learn the skill yourself and do the things yourself. That's how you maintain frame.

Telling a man to cook to please his wife is like telling a woman to change the car tire to please her husband. On the surface it seems like a great bonding experience but it's eventually a turn off.

If you want your wife to be really happy, and you've money, then hire a maid to do the heavy lifting in the kitchen and she just supervises her. Simple. This thing of a man laboring on the stove all in the name of experiences don't end well.

Whichever way you view it though, it's a great opinion and I for sure, respect that.. Anyway, if a man does that at a point does not make him emasculated or weak..... What matters is his FRAME... His mannerisms will determine if he would still be respected..

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 5:31pm On Mar 19, 2022
Legionx:

Why not clean the house while you're at it. Wash the clothes and bring her breakfast in bed. Stop watching novelas. Boy, you don't even know the bigger picture of life. You've never been to the middle east of the deepest parts of the West and you think you know shit.

I'll never cook when I get married. It will be a taboo. If you like cook for your wife. When she's tired the next day, she will ask you to cook again, and again and before you know it, you will want you to continue cooking. It won't be long before you're washing her undies. Thats what it means to be a simp.. You don't know anything about gender roles, masculinity, maintaining frame.

Ubunja has taught you. If you want to give your wife a break from cooking, take the family out to dinner and bond with them. It can be in a fancy restaurant or somewhere else. Going to somewhere new and relaxing is a great experience a woman will always remember.

true,, I remember even my own babymama used to beg me to go spend a night or two in a hotel. Just to get away from it all. Women love that shiit. Cause she really gets to rest in the truest sense of the word. See, when a man cooks for his wife at home so she can rest, guess who's doing the cleaning up after? The wife. Guess who's doing the dishes after? The wife. So did she really rest?

19 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DharmieDhrey(m): 5:32pm On Mar 19, 2022
Legionx:

Mr Masculine or rather Mr Patriarchy, you are the one who needs to receive sense... When did I imply you doing the cooking regularly? A man's frame is all that matters... I'm talking of giving one's wife a treat especially when she has done something great of which you decided to reward her good behaviour... You don't have to force your opinion down my throat...

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 19, 2022
Benee1000:

if you cook better than her that will also serve as a lesson to her that if she leaves u can still stand grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 19, 2022
DharmieDhrey:

Mr Masculine or rather Mr Patriarchy, you are the one who needs to receive sense... When did I imply you doing the cooking regularly? A man's frame is all that matters... I'm talking of giving one's wife a treat especially when she has done something great of which you decided to reward her good behaviour... You don't have to force your opinion down my throat...
they r blinded by hatred and cant even see any good thing from the females side forget about them apart from cooking i will also wash her pants on weekends

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DharmieDhrey(m): 5:37pm On Mar 19, 2022
Abba114:
they r blinded by hatred and cant even see any good thing from the females side forget about them apart from cooking i will also wash her pants on weekends

Bro rest... This is OFFICIALLY the weakest attempt at being sarcastic...

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 5:46pm On Mar 19, 2022
ubunja:

You know the redpill is about to be thrown under the bus when statements like these start being said...
At this point, we are indifferent to that hackneyed refrain. grin Over and over, when we stand for the red pill and oppose certain people's nonredpill ideas and principles, they suddenly "realise" that we are inexperienced males who haven't seen life or that we are mindless and narrow-minded sheep/partisans who blindly follow the red pill principles we see online. Some will think we just regurgitating theories that don't stand the test of performance and which we don't apply. grin It then seem like they are the ones with the experience and open-mindedness.

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Omini247: 5:49pm On Mar 19, 2022
Picture those Olden days movies like IGODO, how would you feel where you saw pete edochie in the kitchen arranging fire wood or cutting pepper?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 5:51pm On Mar 19, 2022
wait o , today a Father's day shocked, everywhere quiet cheesy, and you think the society gives a sh*t about men?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1299) (1300) (1301) (1302) (1303) (1304) (1305) ... (2231) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.