Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,127 members, 7,821,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1327) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2771838 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) (1328) (1329) (1330) ... (2215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Alexgeneration(m): 10:02am On Mar 29, 2022
Junnior:

She has alopecia. Chris shouldn't have made that joke of her bald head.
Regardless, Will should have kept his cool instead of ruining the show.
The truth is any man in that position would feel annoyed. You can't just laugh off an offensive insult at your woman when she's with you. If you do that, she won't feel safe when with you. This is understandable. (I am saying this without being judgemental of Jada).
However, Will's actions stemmed from a place of emotional weakness, not strength.
Going all the way to slap Chris on stage and shouting "keep my wifes name out your fvcking mouth" was an emotional outburst that isn't commendable of a man.
His wife sat there calm, while he was getting all worked up and emotional. Not up to an hour later when he won an award and was giving a speech, he started crying and trying to justify his actions. He even said, "the things you do for love", while teary eyed, obviously referring to the slap. grin...
I feel sorry for him though.
He needs thorough therapy.
Majority of men are bald and when people joke about it, nobody is hurt.So, why is it different when a woman is bald? Alopecia is just the medical name for BALDNESS but you woke people will make it seem like it's a medical condition cos it's a woman that's involved.

Don't you ever try to suggest that Chris was wrong for making a joke. Obasanjo was called Gorilla, Jonathan's wife, Oshiomole, Aki and Pawpaw, Tuface, Buhari etc have been used for a joke and nothing happened to anyone.

Please, don't drop this bluepill BS in this thread again cos we don't tolerate it here.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MindfulMan: 10:03am On Mar 29, 2022
Ketapu:

My reply

ok thank you

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MindfulMan: 10:15am On Mar 29, 2022
Jessepaid:
run am for me bro

Boss, go to www. pdfdrive.com and search for

"the expression of emotion in man and animals
hurry up bro
it's like that pdfdrive.com usually delete stuffs
if you did not see it
dm me
just be fast asap bro

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 10:15am On Mar 29, 2022
DAY 88, REDPILL 2022

Genuine desire hides no secret; she will cross boundaries for you.

Authority: Stay chosen.

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MindfulMan: 10:15am On Mar 29, 2022
CaveAdullam:

DAY 88, REDPILL 2022

Genuine desire hides no secret. She will cross boundaries for you.

Very true

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MindfulMan: 10:18am On Mar 29, 2022
stay fire

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 29, 2022
HARDESTNIGGAINT:
THE BOOK WILL HELP IN TERMS OF CONTROLING EMOTIONS

BY CHARLES DARWIN THE FATHER OF EVOLUTION, EDITED BY HIS SON FRANCIS
THE MAN IS THE GREATEST NATURALIST

I GOT D PDF, IF YOU NEED IT DM ME
run am for me via my email atulegwugodswill071@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by kachiz(m): 10:24am On Mar 29, 2022
grin grin grin
I have stopped doing father Christmas for like 2 years now

Your bluntness dey sweet me die

Tonnyray:
I guess we're tired by now grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MindfulMan: 10:46am On Mar 29, 2022
RAGGA40:

pdfdrive.com search it asap

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iamphenomenal(m): 11:03am On Mar 29, 2022
Karlifate:
Boyfriend guide, indeed cheesy

More like an adopted father's guide

LMAO! cheesy grin
grin grin grin
Men are really suffering

This no.7 is sooo funny

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 11:04am On Mar 29, 2022
29/35

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iamphenomenal(m): 11:09am On Mar 29, 2022
Martinez39s:
What will one not see on nairaland?
Haha
Wife, not even girlfriend

And these same clowns will be lamenting and crying and contemplating suicide when they realize (after many years in marriage) that they are not the father of their kids

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iamphenomenal(m): 11:22am On Mar 29, 2022
HARDESTNIGGAINT:
SHE DENIED HER HUSBAND SEX
HER HUSBAND BECAME MAD AND AXED HER FACE

WHY SHE DENYING HER HUSBAND SEX??
ALL THIS KENYAN WOMEN WILL DENY HUSBAND SEX, BUT THEY STILL GO OUTSIDE AND FUUCCKK BEHIND THIER HUSBANDS

AFTER HER HEALING, SHE GON STILL BANG OTHER NIGGAS

SIMPS GAVE HER THE VICTIM'S ATTENTION SHE SEEKS, INTERVIEWING HER WAS NOT NECCESARRY

NIGGAS DONT GET EMOTIONAL HERE, BE LOGICAL
WHY IS SHE DENYING HER HUSBAND SEX??
The Redpill doesn't teach physical violence
This is so brutal
Why the need to beat, let alone hack, your wife because of sex? Very simpish move

Redpillers, be wise. Don't let your emotions cloud your senses

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by odinson1(m): 11:42am On Mar 29, 2022
Guys i know this isn't Redpill related but is this really true? Or it's just something to feel good about

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 12:03pm On Mar 29, 2022
Alexgeneration:
Majority of men are bald and when people joke about it, nobody is hurt.So, why is it different when a woman is bald?
This is a very dumb question. I hope you're not a teenager, because then I'd probably be wasting my time responding to this post.

A man and a woman are not the same.

In terms of aesthetics, the hair doesn't really matter to a man. But it matters a lot to women. This is common sense.

Alopecia is just the medical name for BALDNESS but you woke people will make it seem like it's a medical condition cos it's a woman that's involved.
It's a medical condition, whether or not a woman is involved. There are different types of alopecia. Though the most common one is the usual baldness we see.

Don't you ever try to suggest that Chris was wrong for making a joke. Obasanjo was called Gorilla, Jonathan's wife, Oshiomole, Aki and Pawpaw, Tuface, Buhari etc have been used for a joke and nothing happened to anyone.
Say what you want. But best believe that if Chris knew it was sensitive to her, he wouldn't have said it.
As far as I'm concerned, making fun of someone, man or woman, to make a joke is not always cool. It can be risky in fact. And there have been few cases where it landed the Joker in serious trouble. This one just happen to have happened on live TV for all to see.
During my undergraduate days, a cultist once came and mercilessly beat up and injured some of my hostel mates, because he thought they were making jokes about him and his mum.

Please, don't drop this bluepill BS in this thread again cos we don't tolerate it here.
And what are you gonna do if I flood the thread with blue-pilled BS? grin. You don't get it doesn't make it Blue-pilled. Clear the rage in your head. It's not everytime you must bash the female folks. It's not always Man Vs woman. It's some times just people Vs people.
If you're not able to do this, you will be incapable of making unbiased conclusions in cases such as this.

After reading your last paragraph, I figured you weren't worth a response. But then I had free time on my hands.

Don't expect any further response from me.

Thanks.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 29, 2022
Junnior:

This is a very dumb question. I hope you're not a teenager, because then I'd probably be wasting my time responding to this post.

A man and a woman are not the same.

In terms of aesthetics, the hair doesn't really matter to a man. But it matters a lot to women. This is common sense.

Thanks.
Loads of bluepilled bullshit.
We don't need this here.

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MindfulMan: 12:10pm On Mar 29, 2022
RAGGA40:

Check your email i have sent d pdf
if you did not see it
dm me again for a resend

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MindfulMan: 12:11pm On Mar 29, 2022
odinson1:
Guys i know this isn't Redpill related but is this really true? Or it's just something to feel good about

When a girl pedestalize her fellow girl it's thier thing

but u as a man it's not ur thing

"when she said so proud of you girl"

it must trigger ur emotions to wanna comment and dat comment means u are giving her attention

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by HARDESTNIGGAINT(m): 12:20pm On Mar 29, 2022
iamphenomenal:

The Redpill doesn't teach physical violence
This is so brutal
Why the need to beat, let alone hack, your wife because of sex? Very simpish move

Redpillers, be wise. Don't let your emotions cloud your senses

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 12:25pm On Mar 29, 2022
CaveAdullam:
DAY 88, REDPILL 2022

Genuine desire hides no secret; she will cross boundaries for you.

You mean don't be a cold approaching simp wink

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dhiqson(m): 12:48pm On Mar 29, 2022

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dhiqson(m): 12:48pm On Mar 29, 2022
@thedarkgammer
How's life over there
Hope you not simping to 'em whitees cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 12:49pm On Mar 29, 2022
Kellzzyy:

Loads of bluepilled bullshit.
We don't need this here.
I'm sure he's the type when he sees a woman crying, he'll console her.
This is exactly what we're talking about, men who are emotional towards women but not their fellow man.
Is Jada the first person to get burnt based on their insecurity, capital NO

It's better you don't say anything than defend a woman, he's no different than will simp.

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Amperes: 1:29pm On Mar 29, 2022
When i heard the news of Will Smith slapping Chris Rock live on stage, i actually felt sorry for will smith. The man really needs help. He has such a perfect life but made the mistake of marrying the wrong woman, (well, the red pill teaches us AWALT) worse of all he has no frame. hes lucky that Chris Rock decided not to press charges. we can now see how a lot of men ruin their lives by simping for women who dont even love them in the first place. I bless the day i came across the redpill.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by foreman: 1:48pm On Mar 29, 2022
temi1290:
People still categorize custard among food.

Ingredients; Corn starch, Vanilla flavor, Tartrazine.

Useless ingredients, no protein, no fiber, no vitamins

Dump custard for pap, it's not good for adults.

To think Custard is even given to kids.

Credit: The Last Knight

Isn't pap corn starch too?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 1:48pm On Mar 29, 2022
Please Junior, don't be emotional here. You wrong nothing bad in making a joke and to think the joke wasn't even serious. He only called her G.I Jane. I mean people have been called ugly to their face as a joke and they laughed about it and it ends there. Even Obasanjo a whole president. Or should we talk about Goodluck.

My people it's been a while. Been trying to ask as many ladies out as I can that I don't know how to start anymore because my brain always trick me not to use same line for different girls. The last one I talk to, I've known her for sometime and a stupid boy I asked to tell me her name gave me a wrong one( they attend same church but I guess the boy didn't know who I was asking about) I called her by the name, she corrected me by giving me her real name, then for wants of what to say, I said it's like she doesn't want to my friend. She laughed and said she hasn't said anything na. Then I asked if she will be my friend then she said Yes so fast like I might change my mind. I told her I'm not with phone that I will collect her number when next I see her she was okay with it. It's funny cos when I was going to meet her I saw an old man checking her out. This man will be at least older that her with 25 years.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 2:00pm On Mar 29, 2022
fattprince:
Please Junior, don't be emotional here. You wrong nothing bad in making a joke and to think the joke wasn't even serious. He only called her G.I Jane. I mean people have been called ugly to their face as a joke and they laughed about it and it ends there. Even Obasanjo a whole president. Or should we talk about Goodluck.

My people it's been a while. Been trying to ask as many ladies out as I can that I don't know how to start anymore because my brain always trick me not to use same line for different girls. The last one I talk to, I've known her for sometime and a stupid boy I asked to tell me her name gave me a wrong one( they attend same church but I guess the boy didn't know who I was asking about) I called her by the name, she corrected me by giving me her real name, then for wants of what to say, I said it's like she doesn't want to my friend. She laughed and said she hasn't said anything na. Then I asked if she will be my friend then she said Yes so fast like I might change my mind. I told her I'm not with phone that I will collect her number when next I see her she was okay with it. It's funny cos when I was going to meet her I saw an old man checking her out. This man will be at least older that her with 25 years.
Chris Rock did nothing wrong, Dave Chappelle is even more intense on joking about sensitive aspects of people's lives... Comedy and emotions don't go hand in hand, that was why Will Smith laughed at first before he was drawn into his wives emotional frame.

At the bolded; How is your cold approaching spree going? cheesy grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 2:14pm On Mar 29, 2022
Alexgeneration:
Majority of men are bald and when people joke about it, nobody is hurt.So, why is it different when a woman is bald? Alopecia is just the medical name for BALDNESS but you woke people will make it seem like it's a medical condition cos it's a woman that's involved.

Basically.

20 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chikasnight: 2:21pm On Mar 29, 2022
Comrades God bless you all... I have always been an advocate of cold approach even after i became redpill aware, but after the preaching against it some time ago I decided to stop it and left all my approaches chosen for some time. These girls can also do unimaginable things when it's chosen.The only difference is that i don't get to approach as many girls as I used to and and sometimes it's boring waiting for greenlights which might not come as quickly as you want it or from who you want it. But when it does it's always worth it and i get all the attention.
God bless you all once more and stay chosen

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by foreman: 2:29pm On Mar 29, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
A King in this position can make “all moves”

color should have been white. LOL

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 2:38pm On Mar 29, 2022
A married woman will divorce her husband because of infidelity, then go around sleeping about with other women's husband as a divorced woman.

Don't we just love the female gender?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 2:38pm On Mar 29, 2022
sajmark:

Chris Rock did nothing wrong, Dave Chappelle is even more intense on joking about sensitive aspects of people's lives... Comedy and emotions don't go hand in hand, that was why Will Smith laughed at first before he was drawn into his wives emotional frame.

At the bolded; How is your cold approaching spree going? cheesy grin
You will soon be tagged a simp for posting this. You're meant to ONLY wait and be chosen. Cold approach is for losers.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) (1328) (1329) (1330) ... (2215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: heartofcity12, Vijuchoco(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.