Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1330) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2794534 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1327) (1328) (1329) (1330) (1331) (1332) (1333) ... (2225) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 6:06pm On Mar 30, 2022
Martinez39s:
Good question! It depends and discretion must be applied.

If you are walking on the road with your wife and someone insults her, you ignore the person and immediately tell your wife to ignore the person. Both of you should ignore and move on. If your wife decides to disobey you and confront the man, tell her that she would be on her own if worse comes to worse. The same applies if you are in other public places eg. Bank, restaurant, church, etc. Protection is a male traditional role and only traditional wives (who are submissive, OBEDIENT etc.) will get that.

If the insult was said in your house or any event you are organising and presiding over (eg. a party etc.), don't get physical with the man, simply order him to leave immediately. Tell your wife to ignore. If the man works for you, fire him.

Only confront the man if he is keeps following you two closely (not at a distance) and keeps harassing your wife. You do this by sternly warning him to back off and watch himself; do this with discretion. If you are in a dangerous area and he happens to be a thug closely following you and harassing your wife along or in a group, you should tell your wife to ignore and stay close to you. Tell her that if she falls to ignore, then she is on her own.

There are more possible scenarios. If you have any, bring it up and I will advise you on what to do. I presumed that the wife wasn't at fault and didn't warrant such. I believe, before marriage, you must have discussed with your wife not go out and make trouble and rope you in, expecting you to come to her defence.

======
Only physically confront your fellow man if he tries to, or does, physically attack your wife or sexually harasses her. Deal with him if you can and apply discretion. Note that such protection are reserved for traditional wives since protection is a male traditional role.

Don't risk your life or stress yourself protecting a woman that doesn't see you as the head of the house. Don't do such for a woman that disrespects you or sleeps with other men. Don't do such for a woman that sees it as inappropriate to cook your food and serve you the food. Don't protect a woman who goes about causing trouble with anyone; such a woman can get you killed or maimed by dangerous folks whose wrath she incurred. Only traditional wives should get your protection when it is warranted. Liberal wives should look out for themselves and call the police; only help out a liberal wife by calling the cops where need be. grin By the way, what is a redpiller doing with a liberal wife?

======
As for Will Smith, he should have known better the work of a comedian. Comedians can crack all sorts of joke they want. You have the right to be offended, but you don't have the right to have people not say things that you consider offensive. People have the freedom to express and say things you consider offensive, but you don't have the right to hit them. The best he could have done was speak to Chris Rock after the show.

Besides, a wife like Jada is not worth the protection. The effort and love Will puts in for Jada will never be seen from Jada's end. Marrying a woman like Jada will drain you and cause you mental anguish. It's so sad that a high achieving man like Will who has a kind soul got entangled with a dysfunctional and crazy woman like Jada.

At the emboldened: Behind every who.re (open about her promiscuity) in a committed relationship/marriage, there is always a broke/rich and satisfied/dissatisfied beta-providing simp.

It's like a match made in heaven.

Dem two must always cross path. E get why!

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AntichristXXX: 6:12pm On Mar 30, 2022
Even if she develops feelings for you, they will dissipate when another "better" guy comes along. Don't invest heavily into a girl because you're betting on a "guaranteed future" with her. Her pussy is never truly yours; it's just your turn with it - before the next guy bleeps it.

Copied from Twitter

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 6:17pm On Mar 30, 2022
Skepticus:
At the emboldened: Behind every who.re in a committed relationship/marriage, there is always a broke/rich and satisfied/dissatisfied beta-providing simp.

Dem two must always cross path. E get why!
It's sad. Will Smith deserves better. I hope he takes the red pill and divorces her for his peace, no matter the cost. His only mistake which gives him so much pain and disgrace is that his blue pill mindset met Jada, Tupac's alpha widow. Let's not even talk about Jada's mother. grin

Imagine sitting down with your wife and having the public see your wife telling you about her entanglement, how you can't satisfy her in bed or love her as she wants, etc. and you are laughing like a fool and agreeing with her. Jeez! I understand that the marital laws which gives her leverage can't be ignored, but sometimes you have to count your losses and move on. Anyway, it's easier said than done.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 6:54pm On Mar 30, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:
I USED TO THINK THAT IT WAS WRONG FOR MARTINEZ39S AND UBUNJA TO DISCOURAGE ESTABLISHED MEN FROM MARRYING AGING WOMEN AND SINGLE MOTHERS, NON-VIRGINS, RAZZ WOMEN, SOCIAL MEDIA NUDISTS, ETC. I STILL MAINTAIN A DIFFERENT POSITION FROM MANY HERE CONCERNING THE TOPIC THOUGH.

BUT THINKING ABOUT IT, IF YOU ATTEMPT TO TELL AN EDUCATED, BEAUTIFUL, OR ACCOMPLISHED WOMAN TO DATE OR MARRY COBBLERS, NEWSPAPER HAWKERS, VILLAGE TOWN CRIERS, GALA SELLERS, ETC, YOU'RE MOST-LIKELY GOING TO BE CONSIDERED A BAD PERSON OR ENEMY OF PROGRESS.

WOMEN SET THE BARS VERY HIGH AND THEN MEN HELP THEM ENFORCE IT AND COMPETE FOR PLACES IN THEIR RIDICULOUS ENDEAVOURS, WHILE THE SAME MEN CONTINUE TO SETTLE FOR LESS. SUCH PITY.
AS A FINE HARDWORKING MAN YOU REALLY SHOULD HAVE STANDARDS. YOU WILL NOT DIE IF YOU DO.
yes,, men need to stop negotiating with women about their standards cause women sure as hell do not. Don't let a woman tell you what's good for you. Know what you want and don't compromise.

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ToyBoyAaron(m): 7:01pm On Mar 30, 2022
Someoneschild2:
In the images below are elements of truth that are undeniable.

I have every reason to believe we are in the fourth generation. The "weak men create hard times" part of the cycle we know. This community sees a reflection of itself in the second image and the truth is we cannot change the zeitgeist. We can only make sure we are not carried away by the tides.

If anyone thinks history (as recorded) does not repeat itself, we may want to do a little reading about the 1920s; The period of the flappers and see if there's anything familiar between today and 100 years ago and we may be able to forecast what may happen next.

Cheers!
The most powerful thing I have encountered today. What's the full article

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 30, 2022
Martinez39s:
It's sad. Will Smith deserves better. I hope he takes the red pill and divorces her for his peace, no matter the cost. His only mistake which gives him so much pain and disgrace is that his blue pill mindset met Jada, Tupac's alpha widow. Let's not even talk about Jada's mother. grin

Imagine sitting down with your wife and having the public see your wife telling you about her entanglement, how you can't satisfy her in bed or love her as she wants, etc. and you are laughing like a fool and agreeing with her. Jeez! I understand that the marital laws which gives her leverage can't be ignored, but sometimes you have to count your losses and move on. Anyway, it's easier said than done.

The issue is that this the first time in the history of the world that high valued men with socio-economic status like will Smith won't recognize their worth, I recognize monogamy as always been a norm in Western Civilization compared to Africa and Arab societies but yet noble men, Kings, Earls,Lords had concubines with bastard sons and their wives knew their role and accepted it, seeing Jada humiliate Will as an average career actress who didn't even reach limelight if not for her association with will really proves how ungrateful women are when you elevate them but their Hypergamous heart is for someone else, see as she's ruthlessly disgracing him because she knows he doesn't have any leverage over her,she is even being pampered and treated like a princess, a shameless slut that's meant to be thrown into the streets, I remember Tega of big brother that commited adultery on live TV and her cuckold husband didn't seem to be offended, what is happening to men if this generation, the standards of what we accept from women diminishes every progressing year, men are more tolerable of toxic behaviors, deplorable past history of women, I want to ask you why? , why this phenomenon, why are men whether rich or poor conceding to the Feminine debauchery?

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 7:29pm On Mar 30, 2022
Just when you thought you've seen it all grin cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Someoneschild2: 7:35pm On Mar 30, 2022
ToyBoyAaron:

The most powerful thing I have encountered today. What's the full article

It's Robert Greene's laws of human nature.

JESHAL:

The issue is that this the first time in the history of the world that high valued men with socio-economic status like will Smith won't recognize their worth, I recognize monogamy as always been a norm in Western Civilization compared to Africa and Arab societies but yet noble men, Kings, Earls,Lords had concubines with bastard sons and their wives knew their role and accepted it, seeing Jada humiliate Will as an average career actress who didn't even reach limelight if not for her association with will really proves how ungrateful women are when you elevate them but their Hypergamous heart is for someone else, see as she's ruthlessly disgracing him because she knows he doesn't have any leverage over her,she is even being pampered and treated like a princess, a shameless slut that's meant to be thrown into the streets, I remember Tega of big brother that commited adultery on live TV and her cuckold husband didn't seem to be offended, what is happening to men if this generation, the standards of what we accept from women diminishes every progressing year, men are more tolerable of toxic behaviors, deplorable past history of women, I want to ask you why? , why this phenomenon, why are men whether rich or poor conceding to the Feminine debauchery?

I guess you missed my previous post.

It's the 1920s all over again cheesy. You can't change the zeitgeist. Just protect yourself and your interests.
These women be wildin' but just like @capsl0cked said "may be a task to score one but it's better than settling for garbage"

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Algebrah: 7:53pm On Mar 30, 2022
Karlifate:

This is funny cheesy cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 8:40pm On Mar 30, 2022
Karlifate:
Lol...funny stuff

I'm damn sure her current bf only knows how to open one door...that of her pucci

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jimmy17(m): 10:00pm On Mar 30, 2022
grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 10:13pm On Mar 30, 2022
Martinez39s:

That blue-pill mentality he has and he openly portrays, is one of the reasons he has been allowed into the elite "hollyweird" circle that has made him multimillions of dollars in money. The high-achieving, career-focused and extremely wealthy, pro-gynocentric simp tolerating all forms of bullshiit from women (including being openly disrespected by his woman, being cheated upon, making him the butt of comedians' rude jokes) to be/appear "woke" to a system rewarding him for being the corporate, decent buffon, will never make him change.

He is gone!

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Labadi69: 3:23am On Mar 31, 2022
Skepticus:

That blue-pill mentality he has and he openly portrays, is one of the reasons he has been allowed into the elite "hollyweird" circle that has made him multimillions of dollars in money. The high-achieving, career-focused and extremely wealthy, pro-gynocentric simp tolerating all forms of bullshiit from women (including being openly disrespected by his woman, being cheated upon, making him the butt of comedians' rude jokes) to be/appear "woke" to a system rewarding him for being the corporate, decent buffon, will never make him change.

He is gone!

Stop talking crap before strong yamayama fall on that your bald head angry

Will Smith is a very well known homosexual in gay circles. Everyone in Hollywood knows. Hollywood loves gays and this is why Will does well. He does well with Hollywood suits and execs as a gay and then fools the world as a family man using Jada.

All that crap he does for Jada is to try to cover up. Jada has his mumu button and will spill all his gayness to the world if he tries any rubbish. That’s after cleaning him out financially.

If anything, give the brother some credit. He’s a very wise guy.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ToyBoyAaron(m): 6:12am On Mar 31, 2022
Labadi69:

Stop talking crap before strong yamayama fall on that your bald head angry

Will Smith is a very well known homosexual in gay circles. Everyone in Hollywood knows. Hollywood loves gays and this is why Will does well. He does well with Hollywood suits and execs as a gay and then fools the world as a family man using Jada.

All that crap he does for Jada is to try to cover up. Jada has his mumu button and will spill all his gayness to the world if he tries any rubbish. That’s after cleaning him out financially.

If anything, give the brother some credit. He’s a very wise guy.
What are your facts he is gay?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Omini247: 8:28am On Mar 31, 2022
whats your take on a man who leaves his wife and kids in the same house with his mum to travel abroad for greener pasture or studies?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 8:55am On Mar 31, 2022
Omini247:
whats your take on a man who leaves his wife and kids in the same house with his mum to travel abroad for greener pasture or studies?
I remember my uncle (not related) told me he has connection to leave the country back dem, so I asked Why he's still in Nigeria now ND he said the moment I leave,his wife will cheat on him cus a woman can't stay a full year without sex ND he don't even know how long he staying outside country and she still young too
answer it's bad for him to leave his wife ND kid in Nigeria tho but staying with his mother is okay cus she won't do too much shit when she's staying in da House and he will spend less.
A guy who has baby mama won't even feel this wahala tongue

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 8:57am On Mar 31, 2022
Tonnyray:
Step between them both immediately (preferably facing your wife) and guide her away from the altercation.
Exactly. Try as much as possible to limit escalations from your wife because you know how sharp women’s mouth can be. You want to avoid getting physical by any means. A man like Ned Nwoko won’t exchange punches with you if you abuse his wife but you’ll regret it.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 9:00am On Mar 31, 2022
Jimmy17:
grin
Been a long time I saw Blac Chyna on the news. The wall must be giving her hell codedly. Sad

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 9:03am On Mar 31, 2022
Herbswork, what have you been up to lately.
Anymore marriage tips for us grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 9:04am On Mar 31, 2022
31/35

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 9:08am On Mar 31, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
Been a long time I saw Blac Chyna on the news. The wall must be giving her hell codedly. Sad
Celebrities lives are shit.
I just decided to check up on Camilla Cabello and Shawn Mendes.
They've split up, wasn't surprised tho.
The speed she used to move on to date another guy is what's amusing cuz they acted like they'll die like Romeo and Juliet

Got me thinking, people in marriages just tolerate each other even when that feeling has dissipated.
Marriage is a prison no doubt grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hotspotbro(m): 9:12am On Mar 31, 2022
Smartb0y:
Celebrities lives are shit.
I just decided to check up on Camilla Cabello and Shawn Mendes.
They've split up, wasn't surprised tho.
The speed she used to move on to date another guy is what's amusing cuz they acted like they'll die like Romeo and Juliet

Got me thinking, people in marriages just tolerate each other even when that feeling has dissipated.
Marriage is a prison no doubt grin
So that their song was for naught? grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hotspotbro(m): 9:15am On Mar 31, 2022
Pale chyna grin

Jimmy17:
grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheTraveler: 9:48am On Mar 31, 2022
A series of arguments ensued here couple of weeks ago concerning man cooking at home not minding whether his wife/girlfriend is present.

Well, this is a case study https://www.nairaland.com/7055209/denied-wife-food-night-right . This man chose to become a chef even to the extent of following his wife to the market to get things thinking it will make his wife to love him not knowing that he is inviting problem.

Now the role is reversed, wife in the sitting room watching movie, husband cooking in the kitchen and he is complaining.

You can't be dragging the kitchen with your wife man, it is her job to take care of the home, while you provide and protect. Focus on carrying out your masculine duties.

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 9:49am On Mar 31, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/7055209/denied-wife-food-night-right#111514356

This issue on front page was thrashed here. According to the op, his wife refused to cook but then came to partake in the eating of the food. You read further and you see he performs 80% of the chores at home, he completely switched traditional gender roles. What you don’t know about women is, you do it once and it’s downhill from there. Women’s brains are not designed to process the concept of “sacrifice” , possibility from a deeply rooted sense of entitlement. You cooked for her because she has other chores around the house to do, you will cook for her because she doesn’t want to ruin her newly fixed nails. Worst is when she is the sole breadwinner, you do not deserve to be called husband at this point. No matter how much the west tries to make it okay by calling it “romance” , you’re only emasculating yourself with your wife as a willing participant. Call it fragile masculine ego, facts is, traditional gender roles must always be respected. If as a child you see your father sweating over a pot of semovita while your mom is watching telenovelas, you don’t know the red pill but you’ll notice something is wrong. Be wise guys.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dliquidmetal(m): 9:53am On Mar 31, 2022
For those that want to be cooking for their wives,go through this thread and be aware that she could start getting entitled and manipulating you to do more cooking.
https://www.nairaland.com/7055209/denied-wife-food-night-right

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 10:16am On Mar 31, 2022
Hotspotbro:

So that their song was for naught? grin
grin grin everything for them is showbiz.
A lot of fans like when couples duo
They mix up their personal lives with public affairs that's why their lives are so complicated.
The ones that don't divorce, you'll notice how they're stringent about their personal lives.

While most just put on a facade which eventually blows up after a while ;

Everything in life is sacrifice but most just want the fame,money and still want to stay emotional happy.
Those things don't mix sadly grin

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 10:54am On Mar 31, 2022
Ubunja was on point.
Pfizer must be one corrupt pharm company

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 11:37am On Mar 31, 2022
Karlifate:
A man shouldn't walk through a door before a lady, no problem.... The issue is that it is very difficult to find a lady around these days.
This generation of Women just want to eat their cakes and have it, originally the word lady doesn't refer to any or every woman...
You're not a lady if:
1. You're For the streets
2. You're Masculine ASF
3. You're Not Traditional
4. You've aborted
5. You're a single mother
6. You do hookups (coded prostitution)
Etc.

Women want to be so called "WOKE" but want men to remain traditional.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 11:42am On Mar 31, 2022
As a bachelor living alone, I have one simple rule for my female entanglements whenever they come visiting.

*Whatever I cooked before you arrived is for my consumption only, if you want to eat, cook what you want yourself and I am not interested in eating whatever you cook*

I don't eat what they cook in my apartment and I don't share whatever I cook.

Weird but I like it like that.
I don't joke with boundaries!

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 11:46am On Mar 31, 2022
Calibrator:
As a bachelor living alone, I have one simple rule for my female entanglements whenever they come visiting.

*Whatever I cooked before you arrived is for my consumption only, if you want to eat, cook what you want yourself and I am not interested in eating whatever you cook*

I don't eat what they cook in my apartment and I don't share whatever I cook.

Weird but I like it like that.
I don't joke with boundaries!

Isn't it your food they cook?
I mean the food stuff. cheesy cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 11:53am On Mar 31, 2022
Foodstuffs that their papa buy and stock for my house shey?

They buy their own stuff along when visiting.

Failure to do so, you are eating take outs.

I don't even allow them to touch my laundry.

I invite you over for knacks, save your energy for the task at hand, if I want a domestic maid, I know where to look.

Females sense of entitlement concerning a man's attention always skyrocket the moment you allow them to start doing domestic chores for you, to them, it signals acquisition of majority shareholding stake in the running of a bachelor's home.

Come, knack and go.
I don't like stress.
sajmark:

Isn't it your food they cook?
I mean the food stuff. cheesy cheesy
?

20 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1327) (1328) (1329) (1330) (1331) (1332) (1333) ... (2225) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: lymelyte(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.