Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,123 members, 7,821,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1329) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2771824 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1326) (1327) (1328) (1329) (1330) (1331) (1332) ... (2215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Vulcanheph(m): 6:26am On Mar 30, 2022
DieRich5:
Nigerian didn't take dis shit serious AF
A lady who claims to be the girl who harassed singer, Ruger on stage, has spoken up about the incident.

In the video, the alleged lady was heard saying she didn't do what she did on purpose, and even if she did, she doesn't consider it as evil.

In her words;

"I'm not saying I'm not sorry for what I did but I don't like the fact that everybody will just be cursing at me.

I just hold something, I did not kill him. And if he's angry that I hold his thing, he's not a good artist. Why will he be angry that I hold his thing?

I did not even mean to hold his thing. I just wanted to embrace him but my hand just touched there. It was just a mistake probably. Nobody should curse me. Don't curse me because if you're in my shoes you will do the same thing. I saw something I said let me hold it, is it a bad hi thing? It was a mistake".
The dumb b!tch isn't even sorry for sexually harrasing Ruger...

If the roles were reversed, she would have been amongst those calling for his head.

Let's just say that for example Tems was performing on stage and some random guy touched her ass, all hell would have been loosed.

The double standards is just too much.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 6:37am On Mar 30, 2022
Ekakamba:
Better than me too.

cheesy

grin grin

In a highly gynocentric society where you depend on the default blue-pilled society for your money, the "sarcasm" in the tweet of this football player is one of the smartest ways to express your red pill awareness.

I've never understood the logic behind defending women and their bull-shiit where you have nothing to lose as a man. Women, for the most part, will always prove you wrong no matter how you spin your "wokeness" to make them feel good, when they don't deserve it. With other men, it is easy to get red pilled as a lot of men are not sexually attracted to other men meaning that their "logic" remains intact.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:03am On Mar 30, 2022
ubunja:
The same Pfizer who, just end of last year, finalized testing of an important drug to deal with Alopecia......

So, was this Will/Chris altercation a genuine altercation or a clever marketing gimmick on the part of event sponsor Pfizer?

Do you believe in coincidence?

Never wanted to get involve in this discussion as I settled my take on it within. I almost post a write-up here but end up deleting it.

I knew it was staged! But the only evidence I had was the way Chris Rock maintained balance + tucked his hands backward when attacked. Rock didn't move or try to defend himself. I believe he didn't even "blink" his eyes.

What I had in mind was that Will Smith is trying to form the macho man for his wife + rekindle the fire in his relationship. Now, Pfizer Ritlecitinib: a drug for alopecia + Chris Rock getting more sales for his upcoming comedy + Will Smith now the talk of all social media houses, brings more evidences that it was staged as fvck! By the way, both Chris Rock and Will Smith are ACTORS!

There has been a decrease in award television views for sometime now especially in the year 2021. So, anything to bring back those views is highly welcome.

The masses don't know that the media propaganda + whatever they dish out are purely BLUEPILLED. We're getting fed with lies + condensed truth on a daily basis.

The redpill really has a great role to play; the rabbit hole continues.

Thanks.

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 7:51am On Mar 30, 2022
Vulcanheph:

The dumb b!tch isn't even sorry for sexually harrasing Ruger...

If the roles were reversed, she would have been amongst those calling for his head.

Let's just say that for example Tems was performing on stage and some random guy touched her ass, all hell would have been loosed.

The double standards is just too much.
I'm 100% she gonna say shit about Wizkid touching tems ass in stage the last time

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 8:04am On Mar 30, 2022
Sometimes both offline and online, I like to lean back when in the midst of like-minded or supposedly like-minded people and read the room.

While Redpill is said to be amoral, there are still some binding tenets which mustn't be violated else the supposed violator can't lay claim to be a practising Redpiller, you can have all the knowledge in the world but it is useless if you don't have the mettle to apply it practically.

Some of us here either don't know what we are here for or know but don't care about following the guidelines of the Redpill.

For example, about the 12k data discussed on Sunday: How can you be a supposed patriarch and you want a female to pay for your date and later you will want her to revert to her traditional role of submissiveness? Anyone who knows how the female psyche works knows they are not built to respect such men. You either take charge all the time or you are never in charge at all. You have to play your traditional role to bring out her feminine traditional side unless of course, you want two captains in your relationSHIP.

And for those who take the Redpill only to turn to a gigolo, sugar boy or a walking didlo for the female folks, I want you to show me an example of an instance where a woman who has something worthwhile going on in her life has ever respected a guy for his sexual prowess alone, they might be attracted to you initially but after seeing that is all there is to you, zero ambitions, zero prospects, the level of disrespect you are going to have to be dealing with will make you contemplate suicide if you don't quit the union.

And lastly, the less said about our militancy unit, the better cheesy

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 8:17am On Mar 30, 2022
CaveAdullam:

Never wanted to get involved in this discussion as I settled my take on it within. I almost posted a write-up here but ended up deleting it.

I knew it was staged! But the only evidence I had was the way Chris Rock maintained balanced + tucked his hands backward when receiving the slap. Rock didn't move or tried to defend an upcoming slap. I believe he didn't even "blink" his eyes.

What I had in mind was that Will Smith is trying to form the macho man for his wife + restore the fire in his relationship. Now, Pfizer Ritlecitinib a drug for alopecia + Chris Rock getting more sales for his upcoming comedy + Will Smith now the talk of all social media houses, brings more evidences that it was staged as fvck! By the way, both Chris Rock and Will Smith are ACTORS!

There has been a decrease in award television view for sometime now especially in the year 2021. So, anything to bring back those views is highly welcome.

The masses don't know that the media propaganda + whatever they dish out are purely BLUEPILLED. We're getting fed with lies + condensed truth on a daily basis.

Thanks.
myself I never bothered to write anything about the issue cause like you I sensed a lot of fuckery in it.

It was definitely staged. And we all fell for it.

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 8:20am On Mar 30, 2022
Calibrator:
Sometimes both offline and online, I like to lean back when in the midst of like-minded or supposedly like-minded people and read the room.

While Redpill is said to be amoral, there are still some binding tenets which mustn't be violated else the supposed violator can't lay claim to be a practising Redpiller, you can have all the knowledge in the world but it is useless if you don't have the mettle to apply it practically.

Some of us here either don't know what we are here for or know but don't care about following the guidelines of the Redpill.

For example, about the 12k data discussed on Sunday: How can you be a supposed patriarch and you want a female to pay for your date and later you will want her to revert to her traditional role of submissiveness? Anyone who knows how the female psyche works knows they are not built to respect such men. You either take charge all the time or you are never in charge at all. You have to play your traditional role to bring out her feminine traditional side unless of course, you want two captains in your relationSHIP.

And for those who take the Redpill only to turn to a gigolo, sugar boy or a walking didlo for the female folks, I want you to show me an example of an instance where a woman who has something worthwhile going on in her life has ever respected a guy for his sexual prowess alone, they might be attracted to you initially but after seeing that is all there is to you, zero ambitions, zero prospects, the level of disrespect you are going to have to be dealing with will make you contemplate suicide if you don't quit the union.

You underestimate the power of being chosen.
If a girl likes you,I mean truly like you
almost to the point of obsession , she'll make up excuses in her head as to why you're one of a kind.

Stay chosen, you'll see how easy it is wink

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 8:38am On Mar 30, 2022
Comprehensive ability is a luxury not accorded to everybody.

Have a nice day!
Smartb0y:

You underestimate the power of being chosen.
If a girl likes you,I mean truly like you
almost to the point of obsession , she'll make up excuses in her head as to why you're one of a kind.

Stay chosen, you'll see how easy it is wink

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:23am On Mar 30, 2022
ubunja:
Understandingly pissed, Will Smith, Jada's husband climbs on stage and goes to deliver a blazingly hot slap to Chris. The world goes crazy!! And the act goes viral across news media and social platforms. And all attention is on Jada and her condition and the medical condition "Alopecia" heavily trends.......
I need to bookmark this..

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dhiqson(m): 9:42am On Mar 30, 2022
DieRich5:
Nigerian didn't take dis shit serious AF
A lady who claims to be the girl who harassed singer, Ruger on stage, has spoken up about the incident.

In the video, the alleged lady was heard saying she didn't do what she did on purpose, and even if she did, she doesn't consider it as evil.

In her words;

"I'm not saying I'm not sorry for what I did but I don't like the fact that everybody will just be cursing at me.

I just hold something, I did not kill him. And if he's angry that I hold his thing, he's not a good artist. Why will he be angry that I hold his thing?

I did not even mean to hold his thing. I just wanted to embrace him but my hand just touched there. It was just a mistake probably. Nobody should curse me. Don't curse me because if you're in my shoes you will do the same thing. I saw something I said let me hold it, is it a bad thing? It was a mistake".

LoL fam
It's cruise
She isn't the one
The one that harassed was with dread
She dare not say this na

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 9:57am On Mar 30, 2022
Calibrator:
Comprehensive ability is a luxury not accorded to everybody.

Have a nice day!
It's indeed a luxury,if not you'd have understood what I was directing at in your previous post.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 10:27am On Mar 30, 2022
Indeed, you've made good points.

In addendum:
Calibrator:
Me too. The reason I do this is to learn. Or, trying to avoid arguments which will lead to vitiating our relationship especially when I've a lot to gain or lose. The average human is emotional, so no need trying to compel them out of their shell, because it will never work. Best you can do is to make suggestions here and there.

Calibrator:
While Redpill is said to be amoral, there are still some binding tenets which mustn't be violated
Redpill is amoral in the sense that everything it expantiates on has an evolutionary explanation, and since it's like this, you can't say it is moral or immoral because nature is neither good nor bad. However, humans are blessed with higher intelligence than their other animal cousins. Meaning that we have the mental capacity to decipher which part of nature will be beneficial to us in the long run + on a communal level.

Most guys that do scream "redpill is amoral" at any given interval do this because they're on the beneficial side, but once the game is reversed, for example, a man of 50 fvck the hell out of their 15years old daughter; their 5 years old son get molested by an older aunt; their wives/girlfriends get bunked by their best friends etc. they all appeal to MORALITY. LoL. None of them will be happy to see their naive little daughter who just clock 18 one month ago seriously fvcked by a drug addict down the street lane. Why? Because they're not on the beneficial side! But redpill is AMORAL if they are the drug addict, older aunt, older man etc.

Calibrator:
...else the supposed violator can't lay claim to be a practising Redpiller,
You can't really track if one is a practicing redpiller or not, because each has its own motives when utilizing the redpill knowledge. You can run with it whichever way best suits you but the actions you will bear solely. Redpill is a mirror, what you do with what it reflects is none of its business.

Calibrator:
you can have all the knowledge in the world but it is useless if you don't have the mettle to apply it practically.
To some extent this is true. But there may be factors that wouldn't allow you to practice your beliefs. For example:

1. Many atheists still wear religious cloak because once they openly declare their stand, they will lose many things they've built for long.

2. You can't challenge your boss excesses because doing so means losing your job.

3. There are many intelligent and creative youths in many poverty nations but because of their country's state of affair, they can't manifest their potential.

4. Many people are redpill within but bluepill outside because of the antagonistic atmosphere they find themselves. Hence, you don't see them rallying around.

5. If genetics didn't favour you, your knowledge you can't utilize.

If your knowledge doesn't match your current environment + good health/genetics there'll hardly be any tangible result. Migration isn't possible by the way. So, you see, one can be knowledgeable but unable to manifest because of some of these factors.

Only when you've everything checked you can fully manifest your potentials. (Donald Trump comes to mind, though as powerful as he was, he was still shut down by the media). Now you see what I'm talking about.

Calibrator:
Doesn't matter how they see or utilize it but its guidelines is what they can't change except they've got something better.

Calibrator:
Redpill or no redpill, by default, men will always provide whether little or much when it comes to the intersexual dynamics. All rationalizations will definitely lead to bear the burden of performance either now or later.

The problem is not in man's provision as men have always been providing for aeons. The question is: do these women worth it? If provision truly elicits submissiveness why are men friendzoned? Why do women after attaining a good position abandon men that stood by them through thick and thin? Why do women abandon their male friends and go fvck jerks?

Provision is how a man can take control of his relationship, however, it works both sides: by providing he has control; and Provision without watching his shoulders can lead to his detriment especially when hypergamy blows its alarm. So, it's not really a matter of men finding it difficult to provide but that they're are now overly skeptical when it comes to the character of the women they're meant to provide for.

The 12k issue was one I never really wanted to discuss about because dudes that replied focus on the 12k, but didn't saw that the guy was only able to compel the twitter female doctor out of her shell through series of chats. If his chats was highly sexual, 12k wouldn't be an issue + the guy wasn't chosen by the twitter lady + the lady came to weigh the guy if he's up to the standard of other men aiming for her.
Once chats are sexually laced, first date always starts or ends in the bedroom. Or, at least, some sexual activities.

Surprisingly if that young man can wait and watch, a girl will come his way that wouldn't even care much for that 12k + will be submissive and that is the chosen method.

Calibrator:

By design humans are selfish, though, still maintaining altruism. Whether "sugar boy, gigolo, walking dîldo, male stripper", everything boils down to the money/their gains. What do these men want in the first place: sex + money + no commitment. So, they don't care whatever attitudes the women they are involve with showcase provided they get what they want. And they can decide to exit when they've got their fill or tending to lead to their own detriment.

From your angle, it may be a decline of male honour of which I agree, but the world has gone beyond that era, if you're not cunning enough, you'll lose. However, male honour, integrity, reputation and braveness ought not to be sullened on the altar of sex and materialism.

Calibrator:

As usual, I always come in peace.

Thanks.

25 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 10:52am On Mar 30, 2022
30/35
It's very important u know and u should learn it too.

#Control ur emotions

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by temi1290: 11:52am On Mar 30, 2022
CaveAdullam:

Never wanted to get involve in this discussion as I settled my take on it within. I almost post a write-up here but end up deleting it.

I knew it was staged! But the only evidence I had was the way Chris Rock maintained balance + tucked his hands backward when attacked. Rock didn't move or try to defend himself. I believe he didn't even "blink" his eyes.

What I had in mind was that Will Smith is trying to form the macho man for his wife + rekindle the fire in his relationship. Now, Pfizer Ritlecitinib: a drug for alopecia + Chris Rock getting more sales for his upcoming comedy + Will Smith now the talk of all social media houses, brings more evidences that it was staged as fvck! By the way, both Chris Rock and Will Smith are ACTORS!

There has been a decrease in award television views for sometime now especially in the year 2021. So, anything to bring back those views is highly welcome.

Thanks.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 12:46pm On Mar 30, 2022
Guys, allow me to ask you this question.

Please, give your own answer:

If you're married or assuming you were married and a man, for no reason, insults your wife in your face, what would you do?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Westlyf777(m): 12:52pm On Mar 30, 2022
Junnior:

If you're married or assuming you were married and a man, for no reason, insults your wife in your face, what would you do?
I will ..Will Smith him grin grin

Just joking ..
My actions will depend on the tune and scenario.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 1:19pm On Mar 30, 2022
Junnior:

Lol, you are still on the Will Smith's issue!

Ok to entertain your question, I won't do shiit!!! I will only act when he touches her physically and she didn't start the fight or cause the disagreement. My wife has a mouth to abuse or Insult, so she, with my encouragement, can go ahead and insult the man, as much as she wants.

I only react to violence, not insults or attitudes. So long you are not bold enough to put some action where your mouth is, then, you are not worthy of my attention

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iamphenomenal(m): 1:30pm On Mar 30, 2022
The man who succumbs, by force or by will, to the responsibilities, liabilities and accountabilities that are required of him by society, marriage, commitment, family, fatherhood, career choice, the military, etc. leaves him very little influence over the course of his own life

#RM

34 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 1:41pm On Mar 30, 2022
luminouz:

Lol, you are still on the Will Smith's issue!

Well, I'm done with that argument. But I guess the whole drama made me want to gain more wisdom on how to best handle similar scenarios.
I may be right in my assertions, but it might not necessarily mean others who disagree with me are wrong. We might just be looking at the same thing from different view points.
And one way I learn better is by seeing things from others perspectives.

to entertain your question, I won't do shiit!!! I will only act when he touches her physically and she didn't start the fight or cause the disagreement. My wife has a mouth to abuse or Insult, so she, with my encouragement, can go ahead and insult the man, as much as she wants.

I only react to violence, not insults or attitudes. So long you are not bold enough to put some action where your mouth is, then, you are not worthy of my attention
I see. Thanks. grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 1:46pm On Mar 30, 2022
Junnior:

I will respectfully confront him (this is where being well built, and shredded comes in handy).
You need to be able to and also look like you can kill him before he says Jack... while respectfully calling him out with zero emotions.
This kind of scenario calls for you to be a good man.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 2:48pm On Mar 30, 2022
Welp grin

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 30, 2022
Never settle down as a woman's second choice or option of necessity as she's not into you like that, remember she has damn well history and experience with her past alpha as an alpha widows, I don't understand why men settle down with someone's else reminants, she doesn't like you like that and see you in that way, don't think you can work things out and win her affection in the long run by investing heavily in her to prove yourself,take the lose and move on, but I know this advice is very difficult for men that don't have sexual abundance or guys that have idealized women due to the strong affection they have for her beauty or personality, bro kill it, her heart and pussy belongs to someone else

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 30, 2022
Most girls that prove hard to get, the pussy is usually not worth the wait or effort, poorest quality sex if you get it similar to useless sex olosho give their customers, transactional, pitiable and deplorable sex, sex that after you wished you fapped( masturbated) to porn, no burning desire, lustful arousal, hot passion sex, the reality is that majority of men even married men since they did the chasing and we're not chosen are going to end up like this, that's why it's adviceable to spin plates and gain enough Sexual experience to know when you are been treated like trash

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CAPSLOCKED: 3:32pm On Mar 30, 2022
I USED TO THINK THAT IT WAS WRONG FOR MARTINEZ39S AND UBUNJA TO DISCOURAGE ESTABLISHED MEN FROM MARRYING AGING WOMEN AND SINGLE MOTHERS, NON-VIRGINS, RAZZ WOMEN, SOCIAL MEDIA NUDISTS, ETC. I STILL MAINTAIN A DIFFERENT POSITION FROM MANY HERE CONCERNING THE TOPIC THOUGH.

BUT THINKING ABOUT IT, IF YOU ATTEMPT TO TELL AN EDUCATED, BEAUTIFUL, OR ACCOMPLISHED WOMAN TO DATE OR MARRY COBBLERS, NEWSPAPER HAWKERS, VILLAGE TOWN CRIERS, GALA SELLERS, ETC, YOU'RE MOST-LIKELY GOING TO BE CONSIDERED A BAD PERSON OR ENEMY OF PROGRESS.

WOMEN SET THE BARS VERY HIGH AND THEN MEN HELP THEM ENFORCE IT AND COMPETE FOR PLACES IN THEIR RIDICULOUS ENDEAVOURS, WHILE THE SAME MEN CONTINUE TO SETTLE FOR LESS. SUCH PITY.
AS A FINE HARDWORKING MAN YOU REALLY SHOULD HAVE STANDARDS. YOU WILL NOT DIE IF YOU DO.

52 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Someoneschild2: 3:51pm On Mar 30, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:
I USED TO THINK THAT IT WAS WRONG FOR MARTINEZ39S AND UBUNJA TO DISCOURAGE ESTABLISHED MEN FROM MARRYING AGING WOMEN AND SINGLE MOTHERS, NON-VIRGINS, RAZZ WOMEN, SOCIAL MEDIA NUDISTS, ETC. I STILL MAINTAIN A DIFFERENT POSITION FROM MANY HERE CONCERNING THE TOPIC THOUGH.

BUT THINKING ABOUT IT, IF YOU ATTEMPT TO TELL AN EDUCATED, BEAUTIFUL, OR ACCOMPLISHED WOMAN TO DATE OR MARRY COBBLERS, NEWSPAPER HAWKERS, VILLAGE TOWN CRIERS, GALA SELLERS, ETC, YOU'RE MOST-LIKELY GOING TO BE CONSIDERED A BAD PERSON OR ENEMY OF PROGRESS.

WOMEN SET THE BARS VERY HIGH AND THEN MEN HELP THEM ENFORCE IT AND COMPETE FOR PLACES IN THEIR RIDICULOUS ENDEAVOURS, WHILE THE SAME MEN CONTINUE TO SETTLE FOR LESS. SUCH PITY.
AS A FINE HARDWORKING MAN YOU REALLY SHOULD HAVE STANDARDS. YOU WILL NOT DIE IF YOU DO.

The bolded is true but it has already been established here that women pair to higher males (hypergamy) and men pair to lower females. This ensures clean display of dominance and submission, leader and follower.

The class of women you highlighted are so low value in SMV, hence worthless. No right thinking male will settle for those. The class of women you highlighted are equivalent to the class of men you equally highlighted. One is through the lens of a male and the other is through the lens of a female.

Both classes are low value in the sexual marketplace.
Thank you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Someoneschild2: 4:00pm On Mar 30, 2022
In the images below are elements of truth that are undeniable.

I have every reason to believe we are in the fourth generation. The "weak men create hard times" part of the cycle we know. This community sees a reflection of itself in the second image and the truth is we cannot change the zeitgeist. We can only make sure we are not carried away by the tides.

If anyone thinks history (as recorded) does not repeat itself, we may want to do a little reading about the 1920s; The period of the flappers and see if there's anything familiar between today and 100 years ago and we may be able to forecast what may happen next.

Cheers!

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CAPSLOCKED: 4:11pm On Mar 30, 2022
Someoneschild2:

The bolded is true but it has already been established here that women pair to higher males (hypergamy) and men pair to lower females. This ensures clean display of dominance and submission, leader and follower.

The class of women you highlighted are so low value in SMV, hence worthless. No right thinking male will settle for those. The class of women you highlighted are equivalent to the class of men you equally highlighted. One is through the lens of a male and the other is through the lens of a female.

Both classes are low value in the sexual marketplace.
Thank you.

A FINE HARDWORKING YOUNG MAN'S STANDARDS IS NOTHING RELATED TO AGING, RAZZ, UNCOUTH WOMEN AND SINGLE MOTHERS. YOU HAVE TO GET IT RIGHT. THERE ARE QUALITY OPTIONS TO GO ROUND. MAY BE TASKING TO SCORE ONE BUT IT'S BETTER THAN SETTLING FOR GARBAGE. GNASHING OF TEETH IS GUARANTEED FOR MEN THAT'LL DO THE OPPOSITE. cheesy

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 30, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

A FINE HARDWORKING YOUNG MAN'S STANDARDS IS NOTHING RELATED TO AGING, RAZZ, UNCOUTH WOMEN AND SINGLE MOTHERS. YOU HAVE TO GET IT RIGHT. THERE ARE QUALITY OPTIONS TO GO ROUND. MAY BE TASKING TO SCORE ONE BUT IT'S BETTER THAN SETTLING FOR GARBAGE. GNASHING OF TEETH IS GUARANTEED FOR MEN THAT'LL DO THE OPPOSITE. cheesy
Exactly.
Men must also set high standards for the women they roll with.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 5:09pm On Mar 30, 2022
sajmark:

I will respectfully confront him (this is where being well built, and shredded comes in handy).
You need to be able to and also look like you can kill him before he says Jack... while respectfully calling him out with zero emotions.
This kind of scenario calls for you to be a good man.
Here's another reaction. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 5:19pm On Mar 30, 2022
ubunja:
The same Pfizer who, just end of last year, finalized testing of an important drug to deal with Alopecia......

So, was this Will/Chris altercation a genuine altercation or a clever marketing gimmick on the part of event sponsor Pfizer?

Do you believe in coincidence?

Big Pharma, big tech, Hollywood, the media, World bank , Western world government etc, I’m tempted to add the church too. They’re all in bed together. You’d be amazed at what goes on behind the scenes. Everything is controlled. No major incident happens by chance or a coincidence. They plan sh*t and they execute sh*t. We’re all just pawns. Good thing is, the current cabal won’t live forever unless they find a way to do that. When it gets to my generation’s turn, I’m not fvcking chilling at the by stands.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 5:47pm On Mar 30, 2022
Junnior:

Good question! It depends and discretion must be applied.

If you are walking on the road with your wife and someone insults her, you ignore the person and immediately tell your wife to ignore the person. Both of you should ignore and move on. If your wife decides to disobey you and confront the man, tell her that she would be on her own if worse comes to worse. The same applies if you are in other public places eg. Bank, restaurant, church, etc. Protection is a male traditional role and only traditional wives (who are submissive, OBEDIENT etc.) will get that.

If the insult was said in your house or any event you are organising and presiding over (eg. a party etc.), don't get physical with the man, simply order him to leave immediately. Tell your wife to ignore. If the man works for you, fire him.

Only confront the man if he is keeps following you two closely (not at a distance) and keeps harassing your wife. You do this by sternly warning him to back off and watch himself; do this with discretion. If you are in a dangerous area and he happens to be a thug closely following you and harassing your wife along or in a group, you should tell your wife to ignore and stay close to you. Tell her that if she falls to ignore, then she is on her own.

There are more possible scenarios. If you have any, bring it up and I will advise you on what to do. I presumed that the wife wasn't at fault and didn't warrant such. I believe, before marriage, you must have discussed with your wife not go out and make trouble and rope you in, expecting you to come to her defence.

======
Only physically confront your fellow man if he tries to, or does, physically attack your wife or sexually harasses her. Deal with him if you can and apply discretion. Note that such protection are reserved for traditional wives since protection is a male traditional role.

Don't risk your life or stress yourself protecting a woman that doesn't see you as the head of the house. Don't do such for a woman that disrespects you or sleeps with other men. Don't do such for a woman that sees it as inappropriate to cook your food and serve you the food. Don't protect a woman who goes about causing trouble with anyone; such a woman can get you killed or maimed by dangerous folks whose wrath she incurred. Only traditional wives should get your protection when it is warranted. Liberal wives should look out for themselves and call the police; only help out a liberal wife by calling the cops where need be. grin By the way, what is a redpiller doing with a liberal wife?

======
As for Will Smith, he should have known better the work of a comedian. Comedians can crack all sorts of joke they want. You have the right to be offended, but you don't have the right to have people not say things that you consider offensive. People have the freedom to express and say things you consider offensive, but you don't have the right to hit them. The best he could have done was speak to Chris Rock after the show.

Besides, a wife like Jada is not worth the protection. The effort and love Will puts in for Jada will never be seen from Jada's end. Marrying a woman like Jada will drain you and cause you mental anguish. It's so sad that a high achieving man like Will who has a kind soul got entangled with a dysfunctional and crazy woman like Jada.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 6:00pm On Mar 30, 2022
Junnior:

Step between them both immediately (preferably facing your wife) and guide her away from the altercation.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1326) (1327) (1328) (1329) (1330) (1331) (1332) ... (2215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.