Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2752718 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (2209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by COOL10(m): 5:26pm On Dec 05, 2020
luminouz:

Been following the Tory lanez vs Meghan story for sometime now. I watched the jokes on me video on YouTube. Shiit is dope ad FUQ.
Mainstream media really did try to silence him but YouTube and his fans are his saving graces.
The Meghan story just didn't add up at all.

Dude has a unique flow and his lyrics are way so lit. I hope he gets through this.

Meghan obviously tried to drown him for the fame. Their friendship meant nothing to her. He however claims she's being used as a puppet by the big wigs in the industry who have a bone to pick with him, because of his recently reclaimed independence. Even YouTube refused to push his content despite the millions of views.

He's such a talented guy and I got great respect for him. He's one of the few musicians who can actually sing and rap so effortlessly.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by COOL10(m): 5:33pm On Dec 05, 2020
Martinez39s:
grin grin How dare I not worship pùssy? How dare I not slave away and do give away for women?

Check this out

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 5:38pm On Dec 05, 2020
COOL10:

Check this out
grin grin grin Funny even though I don't believe in Eve and Satan. However, I like to see pùssy and its lips as a snail. Not only does it look like a snail, when simps encounter it, it turns their brains, ambitions and progress in life to snail... too slow or stagnant.

#BoringPunIntended

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CAPSLOCKED: 5:45pm On Dec 05, 2020
Martinez39s:
One truth most people can't accept is that human life is transcient, meaningless and without purpose.

SAME THING I'VE BEEN SAYING SINCE THE MINUTE I WAS BORN.
SEEMS I'VE FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE WHO KNOWS AND HAS ACCEPTED THIS UNCONTESTABLE AND UNCHANGEABLE FACT.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mattfeuter(m): 5:54pm On Dec 05, 2020
Saw this on Instagram and you need to see the comments!

- can you afford dna lol

- no man can do dna without my consent

And my fav

- if the wife says you’re the father, then you’re the father LOL

Wahala for who nor chop RP grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 21cents: 5:59pm On Dec 05, 2020
mattfeuter:

- can you afford dna lol

And my fav

lol. big wahala grin
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 6:22pm On Dec 05, 2020
COOL10:

Meghan obviously tried to drown him for the fame. Their friendship meant nothing to her. He however claims she's being used as a puppet by the big wigs in the industry who have a bone to pick with him, because of his recently reclaimed independence. Even YouTube refused to push his content despite the millions of views.

He's such a talented guy and I got great respect for him. He's one of the few musicians who can actually sing and rap so effortlessly.
.m

I agree on the conspiracy theory... .

I also agree that he is talented
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Notoftheworld79: 6:29pm On Dec 05, 2020
Martinez39s:
Here are the conditions Einstein gave his wife. These conditions show a lot about his wife and her attitude.

The marriage still ended, but notice what was said about the ending by an Einstein biographer:

His wife was not a helpmeet.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 7:01pm On Dec 05, 2020
A305:
Sometimes, it's hard to keep up being an Alpha to be honest but it is worth doing.

C.Ronaldo is/was regarded as the famous alpha but now is gradually losing frame as Georgina finally put to bed for him; before now -- all his other kids were via surrogate and till date, no one knows the mother of his first born; he pays them off after child birth.

My point is -- Be on guard at all times, Like an Alpha lion surveying his territory for predators or other Alpha lions while still looking out for a prey to feed on.

I think the false accusation of rape that Ronaldo faced in 2009 (which came back again in 2019) gave some hint on how much of a target he was, to heartless gold-digging and manipulative women, being a financial and socially high-value man, making him take the surrogacy route.

I've been keen on how his affair with Miss Rodriguez would pan out. From what I know so far, Spain has gynocentric laws that are less harsh when compared with the devilish ones in the United States and Canada.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 7:17pm On Dec 05, 2020
luminouz:
I get your point. Shakespeare made 'love' a populist term and the one man-one woman theory got huge followership from xtianity. The opposite was Islam.

Shakespeare's true intentions about love are very unclear because despite his literary works promoting ideal love, certain letters he wrote and other personal effects examined after his death, showed that he might be skeptical of romantic love ideals. As a matter of fact, it was later discovered that the literary work, Romeo and Juliet were a mocking satire to show the stupidity and senselessness of ideal romantic love.

Certain elements of the philosophies that trailed the age of enlightenment with some Christian influences elevated monogamy but I doubt if any of these, propagated the soul-mate myth. You also know that Christianity and Asian religions like Hinduism and Buddhism have teachings that align with the red/black pill.

The "frontier" background of Islam, the surrounding pre-islamic culture at the time may have encouraged and favoured polygamy over time. To reduce further problems for men, they instituted a religious-based society that greatly limited the dangerous sides of female hypergamy. Some even tipping into misogyny.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 7:18pm On Dec 05, 2020
instagram smiley the level of thirst trap and pus.5y worship there is something else.

mattfeuter:

- can you afford dna lol

And my fav

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 7:28pm On Dec 05, 2020
Skepticus:

Shakespeare's true intentions about love are very unclear because despite his literary works promoting ideal love, certain letters he wrote and other personal effects examined after his death, showed that he might be skeptical of romantic love ideals. As a matter of fact, it was later discovered that the literary work, Romeo and Juliet were a mocking satire to show the stupidity and senseless of ideal romantic love.

Certain elements of the philosophies that trailed the age of enlightenment with some Christian influences elevated monogamy but I doubt if any of these, propagated the soul-mate myth. You also know that Christianity and Asian religions like Hinduism and Buddhism have teachings that align with the red/black pill.

The "frontier" background of Islam, the surrounding pre-islamic culture at the time may have encouraged and favoured polygamy over time. To reduce further problems for men, they instituted a religious-based society that greatly limited the dangerous sides of human hypergamy. Some even tipping into misogyny.

Nice points

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 05, 2020
MJBOLT:
instagram smiley the level of thirst trap and pvssy worship there is something else.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Notoftheworld79: 8:43pm On Dec 05, 2020
I would really appreciate your opinion on this issue:
A girl without father is likely to be masculine
What about a girl with a weak present father and a dominant mother?

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SlurUsername1: 10:03pm On Dec 05, 2020
Martinez39s:
MGTOW is against commitment and cohabitation. Mgtow men can still decide to have sex and children if they want.

My advice for incels, specifically those who use the mgtow/monk mode as a cover for their bitterness, resignation and rage over there inability to get women, is to admit their inadequacies, stop bitçhing, and get their śhit together if it is women they really want. Not that I partake in such or desire women, but it is better not to have people soiling the outlook of the mgtow philosophy. Incels like these exists. In retrospect, it's likely that you were referring to this group since you might have encountered them but you confused them with mgtow.  grin

Fine, but this is a subjective conviction. As far as you find happiness, meaning and fulfillment in committed relationships, you are free to pursue them. However, you must be aware that not all men partake in such conviction and they can find meaning, purpose and happiness outside committed relationships.

One thing about human beings is that we are different. What matters to you might not matter to me, and what matters to me might not matter to you. In talent and ambition, we differ. Because being a provider father is respected everywhere doesn't mean we must follow suit to be a provider father. Where is it written that I must follow suit or assign such role as my life purpose?  grin I am not against such, but I am not just interested in it.

If Isaac Newton and the men I mentioned can find meaning and purpose in their works, endeavors that are outside marriage, relationships and children, why can't other men find meaning and purpose in what they want (mainly their interests) even if it is outside marriage and the propagation of their genes?

One truth most people can't accept is that human life is transcient, meaningless and without purpose. The meaning and purpose your life have are the meaning and purpose you give to it. Don't let anyone lie to you that there is an inherent purpose and meaning of life, it's a big lie. Human history is filled with men and women who (hopelessly) presumed an inherent purpose and meaning of life, and their relentless search for these. Since their minds desperately needed a purpose and meaning, and they couldn't accept the inherent meaninglessness of life, man-made purposes were readily contrived and made available for them so they could be driven like sheep and have a sense of order and meaning since they couldn't figure out for themselves that life was meaningless, transient and purposeless; even if they figured out, they lacked the fortitude to embrace the truth. These man-made purposes include things like religion, the way of society (go to school, get a job, make money, marry and give birth to children and die) etc. If you can't realise the truth and accept that the purpose of your life is the purpose you give to it, society will give you one. grin

Hakeem thinks the purpose of life is to serve Allah and spread Islam; Abeeb thinks ISIS and the establishment of a global Islamic caliphate is the divine way, hence the purpose of life; Peter thinks the purpose of life is to serve Jesus, glorify God and win souls to heaven; in the same way, pansophist is convinced the purpose of life is committed relationships and the propagation of genes. Hakeem and Abeeb got theirs from the Quran due to childhood indoctrination or later conviction; Peter got his from the bible; and pansophist got his from observing a general behaviour and attribute of animals. The common mistake they made was presuming the existence of an inherent purpose and meaning, and their minds searched for them. They all settled on what made the most sense to them without realising it was all subjective and life doesn't owe us a meaning. Perhaps, they just didn't accept the possibility of an existence without any inherent meaning or purpose (because humans have a great tendency to be existentially solipsistic and would love to think they are special and their lives play an important role in a grand scheme and death can't be the end of things for humans). Even Martinez39s in his teens once thought he his divine purpose (God's calling) was to be a pastor but here he is as an atheist carving his purpose. He was convinced of that man-made purpose, but no more.

What happens when a person who is hopelessly convinced of an inherent purpose gets disillusioned with the endeavors he thought were his purpose? Existential crisis. The only way out for that person is to thoroughly convince him of another purpose. That can't happen to me. grin

What I want you to know is that there is no purpose or meaning to life. The universe doesn't owe us these things. This time, don't take on committed relationships and bear children because it is what you think you have to do whether you like it or not; this time, realise they are optional and if you will want to do, do them because you WANT to do them (not because you think you must or because "lower" animals do them). Start being mentally independent and start carving out your purpose. Be happy and live your best life because when you die you never get to live again and it's all eternal nonexistence and oblivion. While others are marrying and stressing themselves with woman palava and labouring to maintain frame (which I can successfully do), I am busy making my one-and-only life revolve around my happiness: reading science (Maths, Physics, Computer programming, my career, etc.), financial independence, movies and video games, travelling, writing, studying gynocentrism, spreading the red pill, exercising, having fun etc. All these are enough and I don't want women or children in them. grin

luminouz, CAPSLOCKED, oyolohi, MJBOLT, COOL10, yamiriflathead,

Martinez the Great, Outstanding submission as always.
Please continue the good work of studying gynocentrism and spreading the redpill
Respeckt!!

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 10:36pm On Dec 05, 2020
Yamiriflathead:

Martinez the Great, Outstanding submission as always.
Please continue the good work of studying gynocentrism and spreading the redpill
Respeckt!!
Noted! Red pill forever.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DharmieDhrey(m): 5:44am On Dec 06, 2020
I'm an introvert and was blue-pilled. But I came across the redpill and it has greatly changed my stance concerning women. I've been MGTOW right from time, before coming across the term. I know a female friend who showed interest in me, I reciprocated. We communicated a lot during the lockdown period, I ensured there was moderation and ensured she misses me. I bounced her calls most times and she complained about it. This isn't manipulation, just one of the ways to avoid 'see finish'. Our convos were mostly intellectual, I flirted subtly and she did the same. It was all good while it lasted.

All of a sudden, she changed abruptly. I knew it had nothing to with me. If I sent a text, I knew she wouldn't reply that day,she became monstrous. She treated my texts with indifference and lack of enthusiasm.She continued this for weeks, each time I called her out, she quickly apologizes. I already knew a new guy was in the picture( I was manipulated, I placed her on a pedestal, I was the typical Mr nice guy who would oblige to her demands in no time), she felt I wouldn't leave her. There was a time I sent a text, she snubbed it and waited for 6 days to see if I would send another one(the 6th day fell on her birthday), I sent her a birthday text and fell for that shit test. I started losing my masculinity.

We started communicating the way we used to, I felt so good. She started withdrawing, I had come across the redpill. I treated her like she didn't matter. I remember vividly when we first became friends, she complained a lot about losing friends mostly females, I acted like a super hero and paid dearly for it. She messaged me recently and complained that she has been deserted by her friends, I only empathized with her. She thought I would come to her rescue.

She has a lot of male friends, mostly simps which she keeps for emotional validation(she is overly flirty over texts which is worrisome). I gave her enough space, she started becoming flirty all in a bid to revive my interest in her.

My point is, I'm still attached to her but she thinks I've lost it all for her. I don't feel good when she posts pictures of her male crushes( These are guys with high SMVs). I don't like this feeling, I'm very confused at this stage. She can't manipulate me any longer as I'm aware of females' whims and caprices. I don't want to ghost her, we still talk a lot, I have tried to stop feeling anything for her but each time I see, it's another story entirely. I want to be devoid of feelings for her. Although we're good, she initiates the conversations most times that I feel she is going out of her way. I'm still skeptical of the way she treated me. Females are known to hypergamous, I trust my instincts and feel she would do it again. She is attached to me and claims I'm a pivotal piece in her life. It's obvious but I don't want to be hurt. I don't want to good friends with a female, I know it's very difficult especially someone you are attracted to. Fellow redpillers, share your views.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Faboosuarez(m): 6:25am On Dec 06, 2020
DharmieDhrey:
I'm an introvert and was blue-pilled. But I came across the redpill and it has greatly changed my stance concerning women. I've been MGTOW right from time, before coming across the term. I know a female friend who showed interest in me, I reciprocated. We communicated a lot during the lockdown period, I ensured there was moderation and ensured she misses me. I bounced her calls most times and she complained about it. This isn't manipulation, just one of the ways to avoid 'see finish'. Our convos were mostly intellectual, I flirted subtly and she did the same. It was all good while it lasted.

All of a sudden, she changed abruptly. I knew it had nothing to with me. If I sent a text, I knew she wouldn't reply that day,she became monstrous. She treated my texts with indifference and lack of enthusiasm.She continued this for weeks, each time I called her out, she quickly apologizes. I already knew a new guy was in the picture( I was manipulated, I placed her on a pedestal, I was the typical Mr nice guy who would oblige to her demands in no time), she felt I wouldn't leave her. There was a time I sent a text, she snubbed it and waited for 6 days to see if I would send another one(the 6th day fell on her birthday), I sent her a birthday text and fell for that shit test. I started losing my masculinity.

We started communicating the way we used to, I felt so good. She started withdrawing, I had come across the redpill. I treated her like she didn't matter. I remember vividly when we first became friends, she complained a lot about losing friends mostly females, I acted like a super hero and paid dearly for it. She messaged me recently and complained that she has been deserted by her friends, I only empathized with her. She thought I would come to her rescue.

She has a lot of male friends, mostly simps which she keeps for emotional validation(she is overly flirty over texts which is worrisome). I gave her enough space, she started becoming flirty all in a bid to revive my interest in her.

My point is, I'm still attached to her but she thinks I've lost it all for her. I don't feel good when she posts pictures of her male crushes( These are guys with high SMVs). I don't like this feeling, I'm very confused at this stage. She can't manipulate me any longer as I'm aware of females' whims and caprices. I don't want to ghost her, we still talk a lot, I have tried to stop feeling anything for her but each time I see, it's another story entirely. I want to be devoid of feelings for her. Although we're good, she initiates the conversations most times that I feel she is going out of her way. I'm still skeptical of the way she treated me. Females are known to hypergamous, I trust my instincts and feel she would do it again. She is attached to me and claims I'm a pivotal piece in her life. It's obvious but I don't want to be hurt. I don't want to good friends with a female, I know it's very difficult especially someone you are attracted to. Fellow redpillers, share your views.

first off about getting jealous whenever she post otha guys, if u are like me way no too get contacts and shii, just go to ur phone settings, click on apps, scroll to whatsapp and clock on permission and deactivate contact permission, then you won't see any1 status again and shii, use that medium to discover urself and start working on urself, I swear leave gels 4 now, even my mom told me this last year, they will only defer ur progress, if u go back to her falling for her skb story like a superhero again, she will wash u again and the cycle will still continue

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by nobodii: 6:44am On Dec 06, 2020
Evolutionlove:

Well Initially I've known all these things. Most of the time this Is exactly my reaction when I see them or In their midst. Some of them do decode while some do not. Currently there Is this lady close pal of mine who wants to FVCK me for knowing too much about their true nature because we normally discuss, argue and drag back and forth a lot lol. I've been giving her excuses upon excuses. I'm not entertaining "DISTRACTIONS" for now.....

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by nobodii: 6:49am On Dec 06, 2020
DharmieDhrey:

mute her whatsapp status undecided start from there undecided

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 7:04am On Dec 06, 2020
DharmieDhrey:

You are a bunch of contradictions bro. Your writeup already gave me an insight into your psyche. .

My advice:
She is not into you. There is nothing so special that she cant get somewhere else. But she loves having you on a leash. It gives her emotional validation. Just leave her alone. Ghost her even. Be completely unavailable. If I am wrong, she would find you herself. But I'm rarely wrong. That girl is twisting you up emotionally and if you dont stop the connection, you will suffer for it.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by foreman: 7:47am On Dec 06, 2020
How I wish the child or no-child arguments got close to a conclusion. Children are the only reason I am still in my marriage. I keep wondering whether it's really worth it.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 7:50am On Dec 06, 2020
foreman:
How I wish the child or no-child arguments got close to a conclusion. Children are the only reason I am still in my marriage. I keep wondering whether it's really worth it.

How do you mean?..

You can be with your children without marriage na...or you prefer to.die in unhappiness?

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 06, 2020
Stopmyaddict:

Thank You
i really appreciate your nice words.
Bro I’ve been down that road and I would refer you to some YouTube channels that helped me understand the effects of masturbation on my life , it’s not very easy but you can conquer it bro as for the negative comments don’t mind them you are on the road to recovery so you must be brave enough to walk in the wilderness and face the obstacles as they come, the reality of life is you are on your journey alone but down the road you will meet helpers and detractors and if you are wise you will only listen to or pay attention to the helpers.

YouTube channels you should digest their content on Masturbation as well as becoming the best version of yourself are as follows

@Book of Alpharonomy
@Eddie fews
@StephisCold
If you want game then listen to
@RomWills
@MrLocario thank me later man I hope you become the best version of yourself and final word from me . FVCK!!!!!! anybody shaming you for your Past that’s a sign that they are PseudoAlphas no man gets Joy in bringing down another unless he’s got ego issues So FVCK em peace bro

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DharmieDhrey(m): 8:31am On Dec 06, 2020
luminouz:

You are a bunch of contradictions bro. Your writeup already gave me an insight into your psyche. .

My advice:
She is not into you. There is nothing so special that she cant get somewhere else. But she loves having you on a leash. It gives her emotional validation. Just leave her alone. Ghost her even. Be completely unavailable. If I am wrong, she would find you herself. But I'm rarely wrong. That girl is twisting you up emotionally and if you dont stop the connection, you will suffer for it.

She was into me but things have changed. I keep my distance even when things are going well. These days, she tells me how she misses me. She only misses how I make her feel not my personality. I don't seem to trust her, she maybe lovebombing me. Ghosting her completely would leave emotional scars on her but my sanity matters. I want to know other steps I can take.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DharmieDhrey(m): 8:50am On Dec 06, 2020
Faboosuarez:

first off about getting jealous whenever she post otha guys, if u are like me way no too get contacts and shii, just go to ur phone settings, click on apps, scroll to whatsapp and clock on permission and deactivate contact permission, then you won't see any1 status again and shii, use that medium to discover urself and start working on urself, I swear leave gels 4 now, even my mom told me this last year, they will only defer ur progress, if u go back to her falling for her skb story like a superhero again, she will wash u again and the cycle will still continue

Thanks for your input, ever since I came across the redpill, I haven't been the same. I find it easy to say NO, I tease her and all that, I ensure our convos are sweet and short. Self-development has been my goal, ain't obsessed about it. I watch daily redpill videos. But I wish I saw the redpill before we became close, it wouldn't have gotten to this level. Once again, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 06, 2020
DharmieDhrey:

She was into me but things have changed. I keep my distance even when things are going well. These days, she tells me how she misses me. She only misses how I make her feel not my personality. I don't seem to trust her, she maybe lovebombing me. Ghosting her completely would leave emotional scars on her but my sanity matters. I want to know other steps I can take.

Ghosting her is going to leave emotional scars on you ,not her, generally,women will always find a way to fix themselves, and you're not mentally and psychologically ready to do
that.
No, you don't value your sanity, if you do, you won't be looking for "other steps " ,because "other steps" are going to get you emotionally stuck with her.
Ghosting her don't mean you're enemies,
I don't know why people always have these impression, it simply mean you're setting strong boundaries for situations you're not comfortable with, especially when they emotionally drains you.
It's akin to withdrawing your time, attention and probably resources, in an uncomfortable situation.
You're already emotionally invested in her, forget all that "I don't feel a thing for her" attitude you're trying to project, and with anything, men precisely, walking away even in toxic situations is the hardest thing they would do.
They always try to find "other steps" and ways to work things out,with walking away rarely in the picture .

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Faboosuarez(m): 9:12am On Dec 06, 2020
DharmieDhrey:

Thanks for your input, ever since I came across the redpill, I haven't been the same. I find it easy to say NO, I tease her and all that, I ensure our convos are sweet and short. Self-development has been my goal, ain't obsessed about it. I watch daily redpill videos. But I wish I saw the redpill before we became close, it wouldn't have gotten to this level. Once again, thank you.

yu are welcome,
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 06, 2020
Let me just add that in anything always learn to be self reliant. Over dependency breeds vulnerability. Being self reliant helps you walk away easily from situations causing you your happiness.

I do my cooking, I even cook better than some of these hoes. I have someone paid that handles my laundry, I avoid debts and above all I love my alone time and company. This is something girls around me fear about me. I don’t miss anyone, the only thing I miss when I don’t have it is MONEY. I tell you how it is I don’t sugar coat. So when a bîtch starts acting funny she gats ask herself what she does that will be missed and of course the answer is nothing.

It works for me and it can work for you.

69 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 9:23am On Dec 06, 2020
DharmieDhrey:

Lol...you are not ready for change I guess. Emotional scars on her dey bother you? Such a nice guy,you are. grin

19 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 06, 2020
luminouz:

Lol...you are not ready for change I guess. Emotional scars on her dey bother you? Such a nice guy,you are. grin
Even the Bible says love your neighbor “as” yourself, it never said it should be “more than” yourself.

Person do you anyhow you are still bothered about scarring her.

A very nice guy.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CAPSLOCKED: 9:55am On Dec 06, 2020
nobodii:
mute her whatsapp status undecided start from there undecided

HE'D BE TEMPTED TO SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE TO CHECK IT OUT ONCE IN A WHILE.
ONE THING THAT HELPED ME IN MY TEENAGE DAYS WAS MY ABILITY TO CLEAR MY CONTACT LIST WITHOUT THINKING TWICE.
I CALL OR TEXT AND YOU GIVE ME LOW VIBES? I DELETE YOUR NUMBER AND THAT'S IT.
THAT WAS HOW I MANAGED TO HAVE JUST ONE FEMALE FRIEND BACK THEN AND TILL DATE I HAVE ZERO REASON TO BEFRIEND THEM BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE DRAMA. IF WE'RE NOT CONNECTED THROUGH WORK, BUSINESS, AND FAMILY, I CAN'T WASTE MY TIME DRAGGING EMOTIONS WITH ANYBODY IN THE NAME OF MEANINGLESS FRIENDSHIP THAT I'LL END UP LOSING MY TIME AND MONEY FOR NOTHING. undecided

THE ONLY WAY HE CAN HAVE REST OF MIND IS TO "BLOCK & DELETE" BECAUSE SHE'S OUT TO KEEP PLAYING GAMES WITH HIM TILL HE SUFFOCATES.

44 Likes 10 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (2209) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Smartb0y, spencekat(m), Martinez39s(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.