Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,218 members, 7,811,606 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2753679 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (2209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 2dice01: 10:09am On Dec 06, 2020
Trex4:
Your thoughts and decisions?
For my child Yes
Girlfriend/Wife either we share the space or she chill in the water
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CAPSLOCKED: 10:10am On Dec 06, 2020
DharmieDhrey:

She was into me but things have changed.

OTHER 70+ GUYS ON HER WHATSAPP FEEL THIS WAY.
THE ENDLESS CALLS, TEXTS AND GIFTS FROM TONS OF RANDOM THIRSTY MEN IS WHAT WOMEN LIVE FOR. THIS IS WHY THEY'RE ALWAYS PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THAT THEY LOVE KEEPING MALE FRIENDS AND WOULD PREFER TO BE IN MEN'S COMPANY THAN WITH THEIR FELLOW WOMEN.

THE THINGS PEOPLE LIKE YOU DO FOR THEM IS HOW THEY SURVIVE, AND THE MORE YOU STRUGGLE TO GIVE HER WHAT YOU HAVEN'T GIVEN YOURSELF THE MORE OTHER MEN ALSO FIGHT TO PLEASE HER.
BY THIS WAY, SHE'S ALWAYS REPLENISHED WITH ATTENTION, AFFECTION, AND ASSISTANCE WHILE YOU'RE LEFT LACKING.

SHE WAS NEVER INTO YOU, MATE. A GIRL WHO'S INTO YOU WILL BE THE BIGGEST SIMP FOR YOU. IF SHE WAS INTO YOU, YOU WON'T EVEN BE HERE NAGGING. HER PICTURES AND UPLOADS AND ONLINE PRESENCE AND IGNORING YOUR CALLS UPSET YOU AND SHE KNOWS THIS, BUT THIS IS THE DRAMA SHE LIVES TO ENJOY AND SHE'LL NEVER SET YOU FREE. SO YOU MUST FREE YOURSELF.
AND YOU DON'T NEED WOMEN TO HAPPY. FLUSH ALL OF THEIR CONTACTS FROM YOUR PHONE AND KEEP WHATEVER DEALINGS WITH THEM STRICTLY TRANSACTIONAL RATHER THAN EMOTIONAL.

98 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by kazyhm(m): 10:22am On Dec 06, 2020
pansophist:
An unspoken reason why Western women destroy their Men during divorce is because they know painfully well that he can always get a younger girl, but she can't. Like the old saying, success is the best revenge, and his success is her karma. But his tragedy after been properly slaughtered will be used to reassure herself that she made the right choice by leaving a sinking ship, and hope he never recovers. Its a double edged sword.

#RandomThoughts

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by itsRhamzy: 10:23am On Dec 06, 2020
luminouz:

Lol...you are not ready for change I guess. Emotional scars on her dey bother you? Such a nice guy,you are. grin
lol. The guy still dey love the chick I guess..

This here below is how you ghost a bitçh completely. I made sure I didn't chat her or pick her numerous calls after a minor misunderstanding sprung up post-breakup. Instead I passed message to her through her close friend. Make her understand that she Isn't shiit afterall.

Didn't here Any noise afterwards. Don't ever let a bitçh that has just pussy to offer you make herself feel too bigger than you. Ruthlessly Drop her off her high horse.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Stopmyaddict: 10:37am On Dec 06, 2020
AlphaAlex:
Bro I’ve been down that road and I would refer you to some YouTube channels that helped me understand the effects of masturbation on my life , it’s not very easy but you can conquer it bro as for the negative comments don’t mind them you are on the road to recovery so you must be brave enough to walk in the wilderness and face the obstacles as they come, the reality of life is you are on your journey alone but down the road you will meet helpers and detractors and if you are wise you will only listen to or pay attention to the helpers.

YouTube channels you should digest their content on Masturbation as well as becoming the best version of yourself are as follows

@Book of Alpharonomy
@Eddie fews
@StephisCold
If you want game then listen to
@RomWills
@MrLocario thank me later man I hope you become the best version of yourself and final word from me . FVCK!!!!!! anybody shaming you for your Past that’s a sign that they are PseudoAlphas no man gets Joy in bringing down another unless he’s got ego issues So FVCK em peace bro

Thanks boss, I really appreciate your nice words.
I will make sure i check through those channel on youtube. Am as well making progress to changing into new person,
thanks once again for the encouragement. God bless you. Happy sunday

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 06, 2020
Girl-girl siblings don’t trust each other, girl-girl friendships is nurtured with acceptable distrust. But you a guy become an open book to your woman in the name of love.

The girls that don’t trust each other are fools abi.

I once had a girl that was mad I visited her elder sister without her consent, girls that wouldn’t want you to mingle with their friends.

This gender know their capabilities, but you foolishly loose guard cos of pussy, they don’t trust themselves but you trust them.
I pity you.

86 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Beirut01: 10:52am On Dec 06, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

HE'D BE TEMPTED TO SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE TO CHECK IT OUT ONCE IN A WHILE.
ONE THING THAT HELPED ME IN MY TEENAGE DAYS WAS MY ABILITY TO CLEAR MY CONTACT LIST WITHOUT THINKING TWICE.
I CALL OR TEXT AND YOU GIVE ME LOW VIBES? I DELETE YOUR NUMBER AND THAT'S IT.
THAT WAS HOW I MANAGED TO HAVE JUST ONE FEMALE FRIEND BACK THEN AND TILL DATE I HAVE ZERO REASON TO BEFRIEND THEM BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE DRAMA. IF WE'RE NOT CONNECTED THROUGH WORK, BUSINESS, AND FAMILY, I CAN'T WASTE MY TIME DRAGGING EMOTIONS WITH ANYBODY IN THE NAME OF MEANINGLESS FRIENDSHIP THAT I'LL END UP LOSING MY TIME AND MONEY FOR NOTHING. undecided

THE ONLY WAY HE CAN HAVE REST OF MIND IS TO "BLOCK & DELETE" BECAUSE SHE'S OUT TO KEEP PLAYING GAMES WITH HIM TILL HE SUFFOCATES.

All of you guys here are too smart. Is like you're all psychologist or something. This is so true cuz I'm going through this. I'll still scroll down to see those status

19 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 21cents: 11:17am On Dec 06, 2020
Beirut01:

All of you guys here are too smart. Is like you're all psychologist or something. This is so true cuz I'm going through this. I'll still scroll down to see those status

Ghost her!
how do you ghost?

Delete contacts, this would prevent seeing each other whatsapp statuses.

Unfriend from facebook and other SM.

Ghost her in such a way that she won't be getting updates about your Life anymore which would make her curious. go this way for more than a year while using that time to reinvent and add values to yourself.

trust me by 6months, you'd start saying to yourself: what the hell was I thinking going emotional for that girl?

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 11:28am On Dec 06, 2020
Becoming more virile on a daily basis will enable you to know women who are worthy of your rewards and commitment, and thereby forcing wh0res into extinction. Pure masculinity must dovetail with pure femininity.

Stop rewarding b!tches with your time, money, resources and most especially testosterones.

Don't be a simp.

Authority: make women great again.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 11:29am On Dec 06, 2020
DharmieDhrey:

She was into me but things have changed. I keep my distance even when things are going well. These days, she tells me how she misses me. She only misses how I make her feel not my personality. I don't seem to trust her, she maybe lovebombing me. Ghosting her completely would leave emotional scars on her but my sanity matters. I want to know other steps I can take.

You are a major simp. It's no crime though, since almost all of us, were ignorant as some point in time but stop appropriating tags that the rest of your story shows you do not represent. Sharing your story is appreciated because others can learn and re-learn from it.

Your story is one of the easy-case scenarios that a simp can find himself in, and the response so far from other men here, gave the answers you needed. If you can't take them, and stop being obsessed with a lady that has no respect for you, and having the fun of her life, with other men, then no one can help you.

I'll add this. This thread and other threads that follow similar themes about masculinity, and the pills were created for men (who find the knowledge shared, valuable) to be extra-AWARE.

It is not some safe space to come whine/cry or an emotional dustbin to ease your frustrations, when you are punished by the society, or women for your lack of tact, dominance, self-control and mental independence, only for you to run back into simping hopelessly, then, coming back to whine again when you are treated like the worthless piece of crap that you truly are (not directed at you). It's not a forum for incels. We are solution-based here and you are not under any compulsion to follow all the advice you are given here.

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by waywardpikin: 11:43am On Dec 06, 2020
For the purpose of clarity let me drop a definition for what INCELS truly mean, as I find that a good number of people confuse this with MGTOW (Men Going Their Own Way):

Incels stands for the phrase INVOLUNTARILY CELIBATE, they are members of an online community of young men who consider themselves unable to attract women sexually, typically associated with views that are hostile towards women and men who are sexually active.

They desire romantic and sexual relationships with women - any woman at all - but are unable to secure such hence their general frustration at the world.

For MGTOW the lifestyle is a choice as they've been there done that. INCELS have no such luxury.

Let's not get these two groups twisted.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 21cents: 11:53am On Dec 06, 2020
CaveAdullam:
Becoming more virile on a daily basis will enable you to know women who are worthy of your rewards and commitment, and thereby forcing wh0res into extinction. Pure masculinity must dovetail with pure femininity.

Stop rewarding b!tches with your time, money, resources and most especially testosterones.

Don't be a simp.

Authority: make women great again.
pure masculinity must dovetail with pure feminity. Damn what a spirit-invoking line.

Weldone sire. Well done.

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheExclusive: 12:03pm On Dec 06, 2020
DharmieDhrey:
I'm an introvert and was blue-pilled. But I came across the redpill and it has greatly changed my stance concerning women. I've been MGTOW right from time, before coming across the term. I know a female friend who showed interest in me, I reciprocated. We communicated a lot during the lockdown period, I ensured there was moderation and ensured she misses me. I bounced her calls most times and she complained about it. This isn't manipulation, just one of the ways to avoid 'see finish'. Our convos were mostly intellectual, I flirted subtly and she did the same. It was all good while it lasted.

All of a sudden, she changed abruptly. I knew it had nothing to with me. If I sent a text, I knew she wouldn't reply that day,she became monstrous. She treated my texts with indifference and lack of enthusiasm.She continued this for weeks, each time I called her out, she quickly apologizes. I already knew a new guy was in the picture( I was manipulated, I placed her on a pedestal, I was the typical Mr nice guy who would oblige to her demands in no time), she felt I wouldn't leave her. [/b][b][/b]There was a time I sent a text, she snubbed it and waited for 6 days to see if I would send another one(the 6th day fell on her birthday)[b], I sent her a birthday text and fell for that shit test. I started losing my masculinity.

We started communicating the way we used to, I felt so good. She started withdrawing, I had come across the redpill. I treated her like she didn't matter. I remember vividly when we first became friends, she complained a lot about losing friends mostly females, I acted like a super hero and paid dearly for it. She messaged me recently and complained that she has been deserted by her friends, I only empathized with her. She thought I would come to her rescue.

She has a lot of male friends, mostly simps which she keeps for emotional validation(she is overly flirty over texts which is worrisome). I gave her enough space, she started becoming flirty all in a bid to revive my interest in her.

My point is, I'm still attached to her but she thinks I've lost it all for her. I don't feel good when she posts pictures of her male crushes( These are guys with high SMVs). I don't like this feeling, I'm very confused at this stage. She can't manipulate me any longer as I'm aware of females' whims and caprices. I don't want to ghost her, we still talk a lot, I have tried to stop feeling anything for her but each time I see, it's another story entirely. I want to be devoid of feelings for her. Although we're good, she initiates the conversations most times that I feel she is going out of her way. I'm still skeptical of the way she treated me. Females are known to hypergamous, I trust my instincts and feel she would do it again. She is attached to me and claims I'm a pivotal piece in her life. It's obvious but I don't want to be hurt. I don't want to good friends with a female, I know it's very difficult especially someone you are attracted to. Fellow redpillers, share your views.

I will block any lady that doesn't reply my chat after 24 hours. No matter who she is. You even later sent her another birthday text. SMH

22 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 06, 2020
Anytime a lady calls me a stone hearted man, I just smile because deep down I am doing something right. Funny thing is , she still keep on attaching herself to this stone hearted man.

Getting overdosed on the redpill.

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 21cents: 12:59pm On Dec 06, 2020
Ninejaywon:
Anytime a lady calls me a stone hearted man, I just smile because deep down I am doing something right. Funny thing is , she still keep on attaching herself to this stone hearted man.

LOL grin yes o.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 06, 2020
kokaneprodigy:
Girl-girl siblings don’t trust each other, girl-girl friendships is nurtured with acceptable distrust. But you a guy become an open book to your woman in the name of love.

The girls that don’t trust each other are fools abi.

I once had a girl that was mad I visited her elder sister without her consent, girls that wouldn’t want you to mingle with their friends.

This gender know their capabilities, but you foolishly loose guard cos of pussy, they don’t rust themselves but you trust them.
I pity you.

Funny enough , i learnt and became redpill from looking at my sisters characters and attitude within themselves

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Regex: 1:12pm On Dec 06, 2020
itsRhamzy:

This here below is how you ghost a bitçh completely. I made sure I didn't chat her or pick her numerous calls after a minor misunderstanding sprung up post-breakup. Instead I passed message to her through her close friend. Make her understand that she Isn't shiit afterall.

Didn't here Any noise afterwards. Don't ever let a bitçh that has just pussy to offer you make herself feel too bigger than you. Ruthlessly Drop her off her high horse.

Her friend will show her that message, and she will cry every night.

I like it!

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 1:23pm On Dec 06, 2020
itsRhamzy:

You even tried... Once I make up my mind,I ignore her texts,chats or whatever. A week after,I.start forgetting her surname, two weeks to a month, I have forgotten her face and what her breasts are like. A month after, she is as good as dead.
I never tolerate disrespect and entitlement from anyone.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 1:27pm On Dec 06, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

OTHER 70+ GUYS ON HER WHATSAPP FEEL THIS WAY.
THE ENDLESS CALLS, TEXTS AND GIFTS FROM TONS OF RANDOM THIRSTY MEN IS WHAT WOMEN LIVE FOR. THIS IS WHY THEY'RE ALWAYS PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THAT THEY LOVE KEEPING MALE FRIENDS AND WOULD PREFER TO BE IN MEN'S COMPANY THAN WITH THEIR FELLOW WOMEN.

THE THINGS PEOPLE LIKE YOU DO FOR THEM IS HOW THEY SURVIVE, AND THE MORE YOU STRUGGLE TO GIVE HER WHAT YOU HAVEN'T GIVEN YOURSELF THE MORE OTHER MEN ALSO FIGHT TO PLEASE HER.
BY THIS WAY, SHE'S ALWAYS REPLENISHED WITH ATTENTION, AFFECTION, AND ASSISTANCE WHILE YOU'RE LEFT LACKING.

SHE WAS NEVER INTO YOU, MATE. A GIRL WHO'S INTO YOU WILL BE THE BIGGEST SIMP FOR YOU. IF SHE WAS INTO YOU, YOU WON'T EVEN BE HERE NAGGING. HER PICTURES AND UPLOADS AND ONLINE PRESENCE AND IGNORING YOUR CALLS UPSET YOU AND SHE KNOWS THIS, BUT THIS IS THE DRAMA SHE LIVES TO ENJOY AND SHE'LL NEVER SET YOU FREE. SO YOU MUST FREE YOURSELF.
AND YOU DON'T NEED WOMEN TO HAPPY. FLUSH ALL OF THEIR CONTACTS FROM YOUR PHONE AND KEEP WHATEVER DEALINGS WITH THEM STRICTLY TRANSACTIONAL RATHER THAN EMOTIONAL.

Happy sunday bro,

Thought you were given a 10 years ban.
How is family?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 1:28pm On Dec 06, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

HE'D BE TEMPTED TO SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE TO CHECK IT OUT ONCE IN A WHILE.
ONE THING THAT HELPED ME IN MY TEENAGE DAYS WAS MY ABILITY TO CLEAR MY CONTACT LIST WITHOUT THINKING TWICE.
I CALL OR TEXT AND YOU GIVE ME LOW VIBES? I DELETE YOUR NUMBER AND THAT'S IT.
THAT WAS HOW I MANAGED TO HAVE JUST ONE FEMALE FRIEND BACK THEN AND TILL DATE I HAVE ZERO REASON TO BEFRIEND THEM BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE DRAMA. IF WE'RE NOT CONNECTED THROUGH WORK, BUSINESS, AND FAMILY, I CAN'T WASTE MY TIME DRAGGING EMOTIONS WITH ANYBODY IN THE NAME OF MEANINGLESS FRIENDSHIP THAT I'LL END UP LOSING MY TIME AND MONEY FOR NOTHING. undecided

THE ONLY WAY HE CAN HAVE REST OF MIND IS TO "BLOCK & DELETE" BECAUSE SHE'S OUT TO KEEP PLAYING GAMES WITH HIM TILL HE SUFFOCATES.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by LordAdam16: 1:35pm On Dec 06, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

NOW SHE'S PLAYING THE VICTIM CARD. CALLING HIM CHILDISH, INSECURE, JEALOUS, AND ALL THE USUAL ON SOCIAL MEDIA.
HER ONLINE TEAM OF ASSOCIATE CRIMINAL PROSTITUTES ARE ON HER SIDE TOO, CALLING ADEBAYOR NAMES AND SCOLDING HIM FOR "MONITORING" HER MOVEMENTS AND EVEN EXPOSING HER ON THE INTERNET.

WOMEN OPERATE LIKE A HERD OF COWS. THEY MOVE IN ONE DIRECTION AND COLLABORATE TO BEHAVE IN THE SAME DISASTROUS WAYS. THEY'RE DEMONIZING THIS MAN FOR STANDING UP TO COMPLAIN THAT HE'S BEING MANIPULATED AND CHEATED ON. THEY'RE CALLING HIM CONTROLLING FOR FINDING OUT THAT THE LOVE OF HIS LIFE WENT TO THE SOUTH TO PART THIGHS FOR THE OLD MAN SHE ONCE INTRODUCED AS "HER RICH UNCLE" WHEN SHE TOLD HIM SHE WAS GOING TO THE NORTH.

BIG BILLIONAIRE BOYS HAVE HAD THEIR SHARE, INCLUDING: ADEBAYOR OF TOGO AND ARSENAL WHOSE GIRL WENT TO SLEEP WITH OLD MAN; ALEXIS SANCHEZ WHOSE GIRL'S EXCUSE FOR CHEATING WITH POLITICIANS WAS THAT HE HAD A SMALL PENIS; JOSEP ILLICIC OF ATALANTA FC WHO NEARLY COMMITTED SUICIDE AFTER GOING HOME TO FIND HIS WIFE ENJOYING WITH A PLUMBER; CHRISTIANO RONALDO; DUNCAN MIGHTY WHOSE WIFE TRIED TO KILL WITH CHARMS AFTER MAKING HIM RAISE KIDS THAT SHE BORE THROUGH INFIDELITY, AND MANY OTHER BIG ENTERTAINERS AND ATHLETES, DESPITE ALL THEIR FAME AND WEALTH.

IF THESE STARS COULD BE MANIPULATED AND CHEATED ON BY THEIR WOMEN, AND STILL BE BLAMED FOR THE WOMEN'S ACTIONS DESPITE ALL THE LOVE AND MONEY THEY LAVISH ON THEIR WOMEN... YOU THAT IS A YOUNG STRUGGLING MAN, WHAT MAKES YOU BELIEVE YOU CAN "TAKE CARE OF" AND "KEEP" THAT GIRL TO THE POINT SHE DOESN'T FÙCK IT ALL UP FOR YOU?
NO SCHOOL OR CHURCH WILL TEACH YOU THIS REALITY, BUT SINCE TRP LESSONS ARE FREE, YOU HAVE NO EXCUSES IF YOU GO ON AND LET A WOMAN FÙCK THINGS UP FOR YOU. SAVE YOUR MONEY, TIME, ENERGY AND EMOTIONS BECAUSE NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO OR HOW GOOD YOU DO IT, SHE'LL FÙCK YOU UP FOR NOTHING. AND SOCIETY WILL MOCK YOU FOR BEING FOOLISH, AND DEMONIZE YOU FOR SPEAKING OUT.

EXPERIENCE IS THE BEST TEACHER THEY SAY. ON THIS SUBJECT, IT'LL BE BETTER YOU LEARN FROM ALL OF OUR COLLECTIVE EXPERIENCES RATHER THAN BE A FOOLISH SIMP AND PROCEED TO EXPERIENCE YOUR OWN DISASTER. WHO KNOWS? YOUR OWN VERSION OF EXPERIENCE MAY TAKE YOUR HARDWORKS AND BUSINESSES AND PUT IT IN THE DRAIN IF IT DOESN'T TAKE YOUR LIFE.

Been a silent reader for a while.

Permit me to flesh this out a bit.

Here's the thing:

We're ANIMALS.

We have genetic programming refined over 3 odd billion years. This programming dictates our existence and how we approach life for the most part. We share 90% of our DNA with other primates. With cattle, cats, mice; it's 80+%.

One key part of this programming is reproduction; which in our case rests on the pillars of an existential need to seek companionship, pairing up (whether it's marriage, civil union, cohabitation, gf/bf romantic relationship), accumulating resources, and continually working on ourselves (self-improvement).

Much of this is mindless. For the average person, 100% of it is mindless. Whether you're driven directly by how you feel or indirectly via social constructs (such as peer pressure, societal norms/expectations, and what not), our species helplessly fall into the same patterns.

It's no different from wild ducks flying south every winter. Beavers building dams across streams. Or male black Widow spiders spending their entire short lives avoiding predators only to go f*ck a female Widow spider that'd kill them.

In the latter case, regardless of how many male black Widow spiders die, regardless of how long it's happened (literally millions of years), most male black Widow spiders will still go through the trouble of finding a mate that will kill them. We call it their nature.

Well, the same thing applies to Homo sapiens. Regardless of how many times we hear these stories, it would not stop the teenage boy from getting a hard-on when he sees boobies. It will not stop people from crowding the marriage registries.

We may jokingly call it the NAWALT illusion. But the illusion is only possible because:

We're ANIMALS.

===

I get it, some of you are prolly fuming. Even though our entire reality is one giant pile of evidence. Guess what, that's also part of our programming.

Seriously though, I get it. Humans are supposed to be sentient. Have self-awareness. Have the ability to put an end to self-destructive patterns.

Unfortunately, at most, we're only about 300,000 years old. Until 40,000 years ago, we still had to compete with other hominids. Then until 6000 years ago, when we invented agriculture, we were pretty much nomadic. And it's only been less than 100 years since the dominant geographical powers weren't always in constant physical conflict.

The bottom line is, we have the potential. But for the most part, our 3-billion-year-old genetic software runs virtually everything. And we've not built enough steam to break free from 'it'. WaitButWhy calls this 'it' The Primitive Mind. The comedian Andrew Schulz calls it our Lizard Brain.

When you decide to enter relationships even though you're a redpiller and subscribe to the AWALT paradigm, it's the Primitive Mind (or insert synonym here) pulling your strings. You're physically incapable of going without companionship and pairing up. It is your nature.

Understanding this is like a light bulb moment.

Amongst many things, it confers a healthy dose of humility. Especially if like yourself (Capslocked), Martinez, myself, and a number of others on the forum, you have stopped betting against the house. You realize it's either down to lucking out genetically, having the ability to channel your Higher Mind into matters of romance, have tremendous willpower, or whatever it is that eliminates the crippling need to pair up or seek out companionship.

For most people, that is a real struggle, and almost always impossible. Kinda like people with lactose intolerance. Regardless of how delectable diary products may be, their body simply wouldn't cooperate.

===

As such, whatever pill you're ingesting, blue, red, purple, or black. Do you!

Maybe in 1000 or 10000 years (if we don't destroy civilization first), when we've:

a. fully assimilated womenfolk into the workforce
b. unlocked the secrets of ectogenesis (we no longer need the uterus to procreate; currently we're two decades away from the first artificial womb?
c. spread out into the stars
d. found a way to maintain Earth at its carrying capacity (a median of 10 billion humans); amongst other things

...many of the current deleterious practices like the current Western legal contract and paternity law, societal norms on hypergamy, infantilizing an entire gender while simultaneously turning the other into a slave class, to mention a few; will be shredded.

And many of the thought processes extolled in TRP and MGTOW circles will seep into the mainstream. And hopefully, after millions of years, eventually become part of our genetic coding in. Kinda like walking upright.

Until then (and seeing as none of us will live that long), know your strengths, be aware of the pitfalls of whatever path you choose, and above all else do your darn best to LIVE FOR YOURSELF (within reason of course, whatever that means to you).

===

For instance, this means if you've decided to bite the bullet and enter a committed relationship (the equivalent of keeping a wild animal as a pet). Make sure you go in with your eyes open. Imbibe the factoids shared by TRP scholars. But never forget, that regardless of what you do, if you get into a car, there's always a possibility you could get into a car accident. Likewise, if you enter a relationship, regardless of what you do, it could end badly.

It's pretty much a game of probability.

Unlike wolves and select bird species (scarlet macaws, bald eagles...), humans are not eternally monogamous (that is, genetically wired to pair up for life without "detours"wink. In fact, most monogamous animals are like humans. American beavers, gibsons, penguins, hell even swans (that have been immortalized with their beaks-touching shape of love mating ritual) cheat and may divorce and get new partners.

So when Donald Trump's second wife cheats with her driver or the Sheikh of Dubai's wife cheats with her bodyguard; understand that could be you, after you've literally achieved everything you set your mind to.

THREE billion years of evolution. That's what you're betting against. Good luck!

===

Lastly, for the veterans of TRP who've either personally experienced the horrors firsthand or have been scarred by the innumerable examples out there: Try to have some empathy for those who are starting out. Or trying to make sense of it all. Or making the effort to reconcile their natural inclinations with theories that most people [sic: society] flat out denounce.

Note, I used the word empathy, not sympathy.

Help if (or when) you can.

Also, do acknowledge the difficulty and how the system (society and even their own f*cking genomes) is rigged against the average Joe. That said, note there's only so much you can do. And recognize that sometimes, all you can do is be the wildlife videographer documenting a hunt rather than stopping it.

There'd still be guys out there who'd raise another man's child even though DNA tests are available. And guys who'd define themselves by how much of their SO's bullshit they can gulp before deepthroating a shotgun. It'd disgust us. We'd use them as cautionary tales for the umpteenth time.

Still, it is what it is.

-Lord

48 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 1:47pm On Dec 06, 2020
Nice points@LordAdam

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 1:49pm On Dec 06, 2020

@ DharmieDhrey ....
I shouldn't have contributed but i have a different opinion/view compared to those who have contributed....
Yes, the best action to take is "Ghosting" as others suggested but FOR ME i dont really agree with their view of "Ghosting" ....
What happened in your case is that you gave her your attention too cheaply. So for me, while forgetting her and moving on, you leave room for her to work to get back your attention..
This is where the "Ghosting" part comes in...Sure, the best thing to do is to delete her number ASAP but i wont advice you to "BLOCK" her or stop picking her calls entirely....
From your story, you guys did not have a fight/quarrel....you just had a change of mindset( after taking TRP) so dont make it look like you both had a fight....
If she sends a message( after deleting her number), you can read and delete it or reply on if necessary( take time if you want to reply)....if she calls and you're busy, let it ring but if you're in a good mood and she has called like 2-3 times, you can pick and talk for just a short time and tell her you're busy.....This way, you both are cool, no side grudges, no misunderstanding, its just her understanding that you are no longer the guy she can just use for attention and validation...
This is my personal view
Goodluck

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Regex: 2:03pm On Dec 06, 2020
DharmieDhrey:

She was into me but things have changed. I keep my distance even when things are going well. These days, she tells me how she misses me. She only misses how I make her feel not my personality. I don't seem to trust her, she maybe lovebombing me. Ghosting her completely would leave emotional scars on her but my sanity matters. I want to know other steps I can take.

Bro chill, me I'll say, no ghosting. No need being friends with women. You will spend a lot and would never get anything in return.

My ex of three years (we dated three years or looked like, idk, really), after I found the truth, God bless ubunja Martinez39s(his post felt like an attack to me), on June, I stopped every connection, calls, talking to her. If we meet in person, we just say hi, and I move on, if she want to talk to me longer, I give her the impression that I'm not interested. She noticed anyway, she started bombing with calls, affection, all that you can think of. In fact if I had asked for sex, she'd have given it to me (throughout the time we dated, I never had sex with her, and she found it difficult to make out with in public, even at night unless we are well hidden). All these while, I never reciprocated anything... She'd call and when I feel like, I answered, and she will tell me to call her sometime... The only time I called her was when I told her I wanted us to be strangers I said this because she couldn't tell me the reason she was keeping in touch. I mean, it's over a year since I last called but you keep calling me... Hello!

Well, she didn't take it easy... My friend told me she met her that day and she was never herself. And I proceeded to tell him why she was that way.

Why did I severe everything... A girl who didn't think me worthy of her boyfriend shouldn't be worthy of me.

Cut off! Stop calling or texting. If you can't stand her text whenever she texts, grow some balls and call it quit whatever you have with her.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DharmieDhrey(m): 2:07pm On Dec 06, 2020
I thank you all for your comments. The only mistake I made was playing the boyfriend role when I really wasn't. She took advantage of my naivety and I've really bore the brunt.

All I need to focus solely on myself, physically and most especially mentally. Ladies will always go for the highest bidder, one's sacrifices and assistances will become things of the past. There is more to life than investing in a friendship that drains one emotionally. Once again, I appreciate you all. NO MORE MR NICE GUY

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 2:21pm On Dec 06, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:

Ghosting her is going to leave emotional scars on you ,not her, generally,women will always find a way to fix themselves, and you're not mentally and psychologically ready to do
that.
No, you don't value your sanity, if you do, you won't be looking for "other steps " ,because "other steps" are going to get you emotionally stuck with her.
Ghosting her don't mean you're enemies,
I don't know why people always have these impression, it simply mean you're setting strong boundaries for situations you're not comfortable with, especially when they emotionally drains you.
It's akin to withdrawing your time, attention and probably resources, in an uncomfortable situation.
You're already emotionally invested in her, forget all that "I don't feel a thing for her" attitude you're trying to project, and with anything, men precisely, walking away even in toxic situations is the hardest thing they would do.
They always try to find "other steps" and ways to work things out,with walking away rarely in the picture .

That is true.
I also find it amusing to see that Women find it very very easy to exit a relationship and move on.
Go to marital courts in ibadan or lagos and 75% of people submitting divorce papers are women. It is very easy for them to close a relationship/marriage chapter like a flip of book and switch to another one.
I think by default, men are at disadvantage in relationship/marriage.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 2:23pm On Dec 06, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

NOW SHE'S PLAYING THE VICTIM CARD. CALLING HIM CHILDISH, INSECURE, JEALOUS, AND ALL THE USUAL ON SOCIAL MEDIA.
HER ONLINE TEAM OF ASSOCIATE CRIMINAL PROSTITUTES ARE ON HER SIDE TOO, CALLING ADEBAYOR NAMES AND SCOLDING HIM FOR "MONITORING" HER MOVEMENTS AND EVEN EXPOSING HER ON THE INTERNET.

WOMEN OPERATE LIKE A HERD OF COWS. THEY MOVE IN ONE DIRECTION AND COLLABORATE TO BEHAVE IN THE SAME DISASTROUS WAYS. THEY'RE DEMONIZING THIS MAN FOR STANDING UP TO COMPLAIN THAT HE'S BEING MANIPULATED AND CHEATED ON. THEY'RE CALLING HIM CONTROLLING FOR FINDING OUT THAT THE LOVE OF HIS LIFE WENT TO THE SOUTH TO PART THIGHS FOR THE OLD MAN SHE ONCE INTRODUCED AS "HER RICH UNCLE" WHEN SHE TOLD HIM SHE WAS GOING TO THE NORTH.

BIG BILLIONAIRE BOYS HAVE HAD THEIR SHARE, INCLUDING: ADEBAYOR OF TOGO AND ARSENAL WHOSE GIRL WENT TO SLEEP WITH OLD MAN; ALEXIS SANCHEZ WHOSE GIRL'S EXCUSE FOR CHEATING WITH POLITICIANS WAS THAT HE HAD A SMALL PENIS; JOSEP ILLICIC OF ATALANTA FC WHO NEARLY COMMITTED SUICIDE AFTER GOING HOME TO FIND HIS WIFE ENJOYING WITH A PLUMBER; CHRISTIANO RONALDO; DUNCAN MIGHTY WHOSE WIFE TRIED TO KILL WITH CHARMS AFTER MAKING HIM RAISE KIDS THAT SHE BORE THROUGH INFIDELITY, AND MANY OTHER BIG ENTERTAINERS AND ATHLETES, DESPITE ALL THEIR FAME AND WEALTH.

IF THESE STARS COULD BE MANIPULATED AND CHEATED ON BY THEIR WOMEN, AND STILL BE BLAMED FOR THE WOMEN'S ACTIONS DESPITE ALL THE LOVE AND MONEY THEY LAVISH ON THEIR WOMEN... YOU THAT IS A YOUNG STRUGGLING MAN, WHAT MAKES YOU BELIEVE YOU CAN "TAKE CARE OF" AND "KEEP" THAT GIRL TO THE POINT SHE DOESN'T FÙCK IT ALL UP FOR YOU?
NO SCHOOL OR CHURCH WILL TEACH YOU THIS REALITY, BUT SINCE TRP LESSONS ARE FREE, YOU HAVE NO EXCUSES IF YOU GO ON AND LET A WOMAN FÙCK THINGS UP FOR YOU. SAVE YOUR MONEY, TIME, ENERGY AND EMOTIONS BECAUSE NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO OR HOW GOOD YOU DO IT, SHE'LL FÙCK YOU UP FOR NOTHING. AND SOCIETY WILL MOCK YOU FOR BEING FOOLISH, AND DEMONIZE YOU FOR SPEAKING OUT.

EXPERIENCE IS THE BEST TEACHER THEY SAY. ON THIS SUBJECT, IT'LL BE BETTER YOU LEARN FROM ALL OF OUR COLLECTIVE EXPERIENCES RATHER THAN BE A FOOLISH SIMP AND PROCEED TO EXPERIENCE YOUR OWN DISASTER. WHO KNOWS? YOUR OWN VERSION OF EXPERIENCE MAY TAKE YOUR HARDWORKS AND BUSINESSES AND PUT IT IN THE DRAIN IF IT DOESN'T TAKE YOUR LIFE.

The list is numerous but I'll add Dejan Lovren of Liverpool FC for emphasis. She cheated on Dejan, with the Gardner in the house he bought for her.

The-make-money-first-and-women-would-be-loyal-to-you, division of Nigerian SIMPs don't know that there is a level of comfortability that you give to a woman that makes them bored, begin to resent the comfort you gave her, and go cheat on you with men much lesser than you in financial worth and social status, while finding a way of placing the blame on you.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 06, 2020
emmaodet:

That is true.
I also find it amusing to see that Women find it very very easy to exit a relationship and move on.
Go to marital courts in ibadan or lagos and 75% of people submitting divorce papers are women. It is very easy for them to close a relationship/marriage chapter like a flip of book and switch to another one.
That’s because in most relationships women invest less.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 2:31pm On Dec 06, 2020
i love when they say "you are too stingy" grin body dey sweet me die.

Ninejaywon:

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 2:36pm On Dec 06, 2020
women invest little to nothing in relationships and there will always be a better guy out there.

emmaodet:

That is true.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 2:38pm On Dec 06, 2020
foreman:
How I wish the child or no-child arguments got close to a conclusion. Children are the only reason I am still in my marriage. I keep wondering whether it's really worth it.

We are in spirit bro.
Virtually everyday, i keep asking myself if staying in marriage really worth it especially the financial aspect, it is really really draining me and i wonder if the coming youths will ever marry in this era because marriage/family is far becoming damn too expensive to sustain especially for an average/good life.
With the way things are going, i believe Marriage will die a Natural death due to high cost of running it.
We are in a capitalist system/world and in capitalism, cutting cost and lowering cost of running business, government, relationship/family will always supersede raising it.
Companies are regularly looking for how to cut down cost, likewise government. So babymamarism, gf/bf cohabitation will be cheaper alternatives to marriage that will sweep along relationship now.
Sometimes, i do feel like taking myself on vacation or treat to Europe or dubai or some african countries but my brother, when i look at the unending bills on ground or the ones unforseen that will fall on you, i quickly fall back in line. That won't have been so if i have a baby mama

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 2:42pm On Dec 06, 2020
if a man works 12-15 hours a day to provide shelter and food for his family,his wife will complain that he's not spending enough time with the family,if he decides to work from home so he can provide and spend time with his family,his wife will still complain that his mates have all gone to work and he's at home pressing laptop.

Skepticus:

The list is numerous but I'll add Dejan Lovren of Liverpool FC for emphasis. She cheated on Dejan, with the Gardner in the house he bought for her.

The-make-money-first-and-women-would-be-loyal-to-you, division of Nigerian SIMPs don't know that there is a level of comfortability that you give to a woman that makes them bored, begin to resent the comfort you gave her, and go cheat on you with men much lesser than you in financial worth and social status, while finding a way of placing the blame on you.

42 Likes 8 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (2209) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chairmanawe(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 162
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.