Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1355) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2759502 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1352) (1353) (1354) (1355) (1356) (1357) (1358) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iamphenomenal(m): 9:36pm On Apr 08, 2022
heartofcity12:

This is more reason I don’t really have women to blame anymore. Most times men are the issue, you could see how simps and white knights behave here as well..
Women are not to blame Bro
Seriously, men are so worst
You see some men behave and you just shake your head
Women are not the problem. Men are. Men made them who they are now
That's why we can't really blame these trolls and feminists roaming around. It's not really their fault

Now look at what this man did with his money..
In fact, you start to wonder how infinite a man's stupidity can be

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 9:36pm On Apr 08, 2022
ubunja:
and since the Covid pandemic with the massive job losses, suicide rates sky rocketed,, and its not rich people killing themselves. It's ordinary people who find themselves without any means of survival.
according to sources, rich people added over 150 billion dollars to their wealth ,from pandemic alone! hedge fund billionaires managers/CEO, politicians, musiciansthey buy house/ penthouse like it's nothing ,most of those people lives are empty, cause the people around them. , even the chicks they marry are all in for the bar, meaning nobody truly loves them, will they trade that life ,with a one filled with love and contentment, absolutely not.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iamphenomenal(m): 9:38pm On Apr 08, 2022
Women would rather share a high value Man than be saddled with a faithful loser

#TheRationalMale

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iamphenomenal(m): 9:39pm On Apr 08, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
They always find God.
...made me a born again virgin..
Lol grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iamphenomenal(m): 9:44pm On Apr 08, 2022
ubunja:
I would rather be a billionaire with problems than broke without problems (if that's even possible)
Be careful what you wish for....
What's the essence of having billions and others (not you) are enjoying it?

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 9:47pm On Apr 08, 2022
Winnerly:

But he pedestalizes sex. It isn’t everything.
at this point you can all go jump off a cliff,, cause you're just confused and you don't know what you want.

Just now, someone was saying "MONEY ISN'T EVERYTHING" and here you go saying "SEX ISN'T EVERYTHING".

now I want to know,, What do people on this thread consider "everything" cause you're just so damn DISMISSIVE OF EVERYTHING!!

A man who's not getting money is likely to say "money isn't everything", to comfort himself..... Which I'm starting to realize is the same reason plenty here are shouting "sex isn't everything".. You're just not getting sex. Smh.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 9:55pm On Apr 08, 2022
iamphenomenal:

Be careful what you wish for....
What's the essence of having billions and others (not you) are enjoying it?
this doesn't make sense? Who are enjoying "it"? "It" what?

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Drenimarcus(m): 10:06pm On Apr 08, 2022
posty56:
according to sources, rich people added over 150 billion dollars to their wealth ,from pandemic alone! hedge fund billionaires managers/CEO, politicians, musiciansthey buy house/ penthouse like it's nothing ,most of those people lives are empty, cause the people around them. , even the chicks they marry are all in for the bar, meaning nobody truly loves them, will they trade that life ,with a one filled with love and contentment, absolutely not.

150 Billion? They made 1.3 trillion and the working class lost 1.4 trillion. I see you know about them hedge funds bastards grin. They have overleveraged the American economy and it is a matter of when the house of cards will come crashing down. I hope you are hedged against the great reset?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 10:17pm On Apr 08, 2022
Drenimarcus:

150 Billion? They made 1.3 trillion and the working class lost 1.4 trillion. I see you know about them hedge funds bastards grin. They have overleveraged the American economy and it is a matter of when the house of cards will come crashing down. I hope you are hedged against the great reset?
OMG! I even misquote figures lol,of course I know hedge funds bastards, especially that idiot Ken Griffin i don't know if you have heard of him,the man that owns the most expensive home in America,he is also in charge of most stock market transaction about 40%, this guy is the reason my two favorite stocks is down (AMC/GME), plus other stocks he's the king of manipulation ,last year my man make $6 billion dollars for his hedge funds ,plus he bankrolls most politicians including SEC! people in charge of protecting stock market, I could go on and on but let's leave that,as for them being over leverage ,very true ,just that the FEDS ,are protecting them by bailing them out when trouble comes , hopefully this time they'll dance to their tune ,as for the great reset ,it is a theory yet to play out

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 10:21pm On Apr 08, 2022
ubunja:
this doesn't make sense? Who are enjoying "it"? "It" what?
grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Drenimarcus(m): 10:22pm On Apr 08, 2022
posty56:
OMG! I even misquote figures lol,of course I know hedge funds bastards, especially that idiot Ken Griffin i don't know if you have heard of him,the man that owns the most expensive home in America,he is also in charge of most stock market transaction about 40%, this guy is the reason my two favorite stocks is down (AMC/GME), plus other stocks he's the king of manipulation ,last year my man make $6 billion dollars for his hedge funds ,plus he bankrolls most politicians including SEC! people in charge of protecting stock market, I could go on and on but let's leave that,as for them being over leverage ,very true ,just that the FEDS ,are protecting them by bailing them out when trouble comes , hopefully this time they'll dance to their tune ,as for the great reset ,it is a theory yet to play out

I know Kenny the financial terrorist! Yass susquehanna, and Steven Cohen with Gabriel Plotkin. All of them are into PFOF! We investors are on SEC neck to cancel it, there is an ongoing petition against it....Don't ever sell GME! Stock split coming soon,voting will start soon.
Ryan Cohen is on their neck! GME is the portal to $$$$$$

The Great Reset is coming, why do you think Blackrock is buying all the real estate here? What happens when the economy crashes soon and people are broke? 2008 will be a child play compared to the crash coming. Lmao, WEF says you will own nothing and you will be happy cheesy. Make we no turn here to conspiracy theories

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 10:31pm On Apr 08, 2022
Drenimarcus:

I know Kenny the financial terrorist! Yass susquehanna, and Steven Cohen with Gabriel Plotkin. All of them are into PFOF! We investors are on SEC neck to cancel it, there is an ongoing petition against it....Don't ever sell GME! Stock split coming soon,voting will start soon.

Ryan Cohen is on their neck! GME is the portal to $$$$$$
OMG! You no wetin they sup ,Ken Griffin na bastard lol God punish that man ,guy you they on track, I no say I go find my fellow Nigeria wey no wetin they sup about this sagas, Especially after they remove buy button, and no i am not selling , hopefully that stock splis expose the synthetic shares, guy I would love to continue but make we no derail this our lovely thread quote me for any dead thread ,that sh*t is deep bro

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:09pm On Apr 08, 2022
iamphenomenal:

Women are not to blame Bro
Seriously, men are so worst
You see some men behave and you just shake your head
Women are not the problem. Men are. Men made them who they are now
That's why we can't really blame these trolls and feminists roaming around. It's not really their fault

Now look at what this man did with his money..
In fact, you start to wonder how infinite a man's stupidity can be

Apt!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 11:11pm On Apr 08, 2022
djon78:

But that's the truth

Money doesn't give happiness
Because humans easily gets bored easily

That's why the rich gets involved in many sh.itty things to know whether they will be happy, but not so.

Billionaires with billions in account have committed suicide, some even blew there brains out.
na him Dy watch man utd match live, back to back ND he's saying what undecided
Just see Elon musk having fun back to back in Twitter without issues, the life 95% wish to have
Billionaires hardly commit suicide but poor people rate of suicide is very mad high

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 11:14pm On Apr 08, 2022
Alexgeneration:
Will Smith has wrecked his career with his SIMPle moves. The Academy has banned the cvnt for 10years.
and I saw a post saying Netflix don cancel some of his upcoming show

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 08, 2022
ubunja:
I would rather be a billionaire with problems than broke without problems (if that's even possible)
when you get sick and your billions couldnt get u any cure, u will know that money is not everything #mtswww

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 12:24am On Apr 09, 2022
Abba114:
when you get sick and your billions couldnt get u any cure, u will know that money is not everything #mtswww
as if being poor means you're immune to disease.

You're being childish....

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 12:51am On Apr 09, 2022
DieRich5:
Just see Elon musk having fun back to back in Twitter without issues, the life 95% wish to have
Billionaires hardly commit suicide but poor people rate of suicide is very mad high
I am not a psychiatrist but I am 100% sure Elon Musk will be a clinically diagnosed narcissist. Imagine somebody that knows we know he’s the richest man in the history of the Earth. He won’t have a chip on his shoulder, he’ll have a goddamn cinder block.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 12:53am On Apr 09, 2022
By the way, female football bloopers is straight unfiltered comedy grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXNghJSedDc

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 12:55am On Apr 09, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
I am not a psychiatrist but I am 100% sure Elon Musk will be a clinically diagnosed narcissist. Imagine somebody that knows we know he’s the richest man in the history of the Earth. He won’t have a chip on his shoulder, he’ll have a goddamn cinder block.
I think so cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 1:07am On Apr 09, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
By the way, female football bloopers is straight unfiltered comedy grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXNghJSedDc
funny shit right dere cheesy
Na only USA women game I like watching, can't wait for female wrld cup

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 2:22am On Apr 09, 2022
Winnerly:
@ ketapu hot field report

Met an average faced lady today but with big ass and we got talking. I asked for number and next thing she did finished me.

She showed me her whatsapp with 600 unreplied messages and said this is where I’d end up so it’s best she doesn’t give it to me. shocked shocked

Now i see why some ladies don’t give out their numbers.

Some dude somewhere is dying from lonliness and is craving female attention but here we are, a female has 600 unreplied messages

Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
600 unreplied messages
Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by LifestyleTonite: 3:37am On Apr 09, 2022
DieRich5:

If you know the problems associated with being a being a billionaire, you won't pray to be one.

Do you think Satan will allow you rest when you become a billionaire? Look at how restless he was concerning Job in the Bible. He knew he couldn't kill Job but had to ruin him to a large extent. Same thing he's doing today. If you don't belong to a satanic cult, you can't become a billionaire today or remain one. Your soul has to be sold to him.

Now, tell me, is it peaceful being a satan follower? If yes, then you might find 'peace' as a billionaire.

Learn to look beyond the yacht, private jets And Rolls Royce. Only a billionaire knows the evil he did to be one and the evil is doing to remain one. Just pray for God's blessings and stop allowing Satan's disciples influence you.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CAPSLOCKED: 4:34am On Apr 09, 2022
Abba114:

BUT RICH PEOPLE HAVE A BETTER LIFE EXPECTANCY, MEANING OVERALL THEY TEND TO LIVE LONGER THAN PEOPLE LIKE YOU.
THIS SHOULDN'T EVEN BE A DEBATE. MONEY IS NOT EVERYTHING BUT THEN WHAT IS EVERYTHING? MONEY IS ESSENTIAL. ENDEAVOR TO GET IT. LOTS OF IT.
wink

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CAPSLOCKED: 4:37am On Apr 09, 2022
LifestyleTonite:

If you know the problems associated with being a being a billionaire, you won't pray to be one.

Do you think Satan will allow you rest when you become a billionaire?

LOOK AT HOW RESTLESS ALL THEM BILL GATES, RHIANNA, RONALDO, AND OBASANJO ARE. RUNNING HELTER SKELTER AND LIVING THE SADDEST LIVES. I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU WITH ZERO PROBLEMS AND ZERO MONEY. cheesy

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 5:33am On Apr 09, 2022
LifestyleTonite:

Do you think Satan will allow you rest when you become a billionaire? Look at how restless he was concerning Job in the Bible. He knew he couldn't kill Job but had to ruin him to a large extent. Same thing he's doing today. If you don't belong to a satanic cult, you can't become a billionaire today or remain one. Your soul has to be sold to him.

Now, tell me, is it peaceful being a satan follower? If yes, then you might find 'peace' as a billionaire.

Learn to look beyond the yacht, private jets And Rolls Royce. Only a billionaire knows the evil he did to be one and the evil is doing to remain one. Just pray for God's blessings and stop allowing Satan's disciples influence you.
But you guys were the ones glorifying being rich and cursing poverty when I posted BROKE GUYS ARE THE BEST FVĆKÉRŠ, ,, now cause we're saying we would "rather be rich than broke" , suddenly its cool again being poor and broke smh,,, You just choose positions when it suits you, SMH.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by LifestyleTonite: 5:39am On Apr 09, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

LOOK AT HOW RESTLESS ALL THEM BILL GATES, RHIANNA, RONALDO, AND OBASANJO ARE. RUNNING HELTER SKELTER AND LIVING THE SADDEST LIVES. I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU WITH ZERO PROBLEMS AND ZERO MONEY. cheesy

All you know about the above names are what the media fed to you e.g their glamorous lifestyle.

What else do you know?

Do you know how disgusted they feel knowing that their souls are eternally doomed and damned for hell fire?

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by LifestyleTonite: 5:40am On Apr 09, 2022
ubunja:

But you guys were the ones glorifying being rich and cursing poverty when I posted BROKE GUYS ARE THE BEST FVĆKÉRŠ, ,, now cause we're saying we would "rather be rich than broke" , suddenly its cool again being poor and broke smh,,, You just choose positions when it suits you, SMH.

You got me mixed with some other person.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 5:44am On Apr 09, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

BUT RICH PEOPLE HAVE A BETTER LIFE EXPECTANCY, MEANING OVERALL THEY TEND TO LIVE LONGER THAN PEOPLE LIKE YOU.
THIS SHOULDN'T EVEN BE A DEBATE. MONEY IS NOT EVERYTHING BUT THEN WHAT IS EVERYTHING? MONEY IS ESSENTIAL. ENDEAVOR TO GET IT. LOTS OF IT.
wink
to be honest I never expected this to be even up for debate,, especially on this thread with the way people have been shouting "GO MAKE MONEY", then suddenly having lots of money is a bad thing? Sometimes you just don't understand what's happening in people's heads...

They like to say "rich people have problems they can't solve" yet they also get angry when Buhari jets off to the UK for medical treatments while they're stuck with the substandard medical facilities of African countries. It's crazy!

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 5:49am On Apr 09, 2022
LifestyleTonite:

You got me mixed with some other person.
you looked very familiar with your arguments...

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CAPSLOCKED: 5:54am On Apr 09, 2022
LifestyleTonite:

All you know about the above names are what the media fed to you e.g their glamorous lifestyle.

What else do you know?

Do you know how disgusted they feel knowing that their souls are eternally doomed and damned for hell fire?

YOU THAT YOUR OWN SOUL IS NOT ETERNALLY DOOMED AND DAMN. PLEASE LET US KNOW HOW YOU'RE A BETTER PERSON THAN THOSE PERSONALITIES I LISTED?
YOU'RE LIKE THOSE RÈTARDED POOR RELIGIOUS PEOPLE THAT BELIEVE EVERYBODY WITH A NET WORTH OF OVER 100,000 NAIRA MUST HAVE EARNED IT FROM NEGOTIATING WITH THE DEVIL. YOU'RE ALL WALKING MISERABLE EXCUSES WALLOWING IN IGNORANCE AND BASKING IN THE COMFORT OF YOUR LAZINESS. NOBODY WILL GIVE YOU 1 NAIRA. YOU'RE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR POVERTY, AND THERE'S NO DEVIL HANDING MONEY TO PEOPLE YOU HAVE TO WORK REALLY HARD TO GET THINGS ACCOMPLISHED IN THIS WORLD, AND NO MILLIONAIRE GOT TO THE TOP BY BEING SILLY SUPERSTITIOUS AND WISHING PROGRESSING PEOPLE DOOM.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 5:56am On Apr 09, 2022
Come on Kings, the more money you make the better... Don't glorify or justify being poor or broke.

"Whoever says money can't buy happiness doesn't know where to shop"

Get rich or die trying Kings.

14 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1352) (1353) (1354) (1355) (1356) (1357) (1358) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: yemz01(m), streetwise2015, ejosh4(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.