Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1356) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2759264 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1353) (1354) (1355) (1356) (1357) (1358) (1359) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 5:58am On Apr 09, 2022
LifestyleTonite:

All you know about the above names are what the media fed to you e.g their glamorous lifestyle.

What else do you know?

Do you know how disgusted they feel knowing that their souls are eternally doomed and damned for hell fire?
and who told you rich people are disgusted about their life? Did they tell you? Did you see it? Did an angel whisper it to you?

Or you read that somewhere on some media platform??

It's when people who can't even shop in the same stores that rich people shop at, start making unsubstantiated claims they can't even prove that you know it's just envy.
Dude go hustle and be rich and stop being a hater. The richest man in the Bible was a Believer, stop equating wealth with evil. Demet.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nat404: 6:51am On Apr 09, 2022
ubunja:
don't make any long term plans with a girl you never fucced. That's why we say "Sex First, all else after".
It's tough man.
Bad boy. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 7:31am On Apr 09, 2022
LifestyleTonite:

If you know the problems associated with being a being a billionaire, you won't pray to be one.

Do you think Satan will allow you rest when you become a billionaire? Look at how restless he was concerning Job in the Bible. He knew he couldn't kill Job but had to ruin him to a large extent. Same thing he's doing today. If you don't belong to a satanic cult, you can't become a billionaire today or remain one. Your soul has to be sold to him.

Now, tell me, is it peaceful being a satan follower? If yes, then you might find 'peace' as a billionaire.

Learn to look beyond the yacht, private jets And Rolls Royce. Only a billionaire knows the evil he did to be one and the evil is doing to remain one. Just pray for God's blessings and stop allowing Satan's disciples influence you.
weti be dis na

So rich pastors money too na from Satan?
Nowadays pastors be buying private jet ND u guys be saying it's a gift from God but if a musician or a business man bought one it's from Satan

Guy rest

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 7:37am On Apr 09, 2022
Tips for Kings

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 09, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

BUT RICH PEOPLE HAVE A BETTER LIFE EXPECTANCY, MEANING OVERALL THEY TEND TO LIVE LONGER THAN PEOPLE LIKE YOU.
THIS SHOULDN'T EVEN BE A DEBATE. MONEY IS NOT EVERYTHING BUT THEN WHAT IS EVERYTHING? MONEY IS ESSENTIAL. ENDEAVOR TO GET IT. LOTS OF IT.
wink
i know they have better life expectancy, but where u mention that THEY TEND TO LIVE LONGER THAN PEOPLE LIKE ME, YOU R WRONG. because im not a poor man my destiny is not yet decided im 28 and the future looks promising for me.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by LordTheus(m): 8:45am On Apr 09, 2022
sajmark:
Simping is indeed easier with money... ₦3million would empower 3-4 of his relatives, village youths or neighbours with keke napep or bikes and those men would never forget him till the end of their days but he chose to be referred to as "SOMEONE"...
Simping is a social disorder

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 8:49am On Apr 09, 2022
The standards set for we Men is something else and most importantly, we are our own worst enemies.

Imagine this person is my fellow male ooo.
Person wey dey live off his father's riches, live rent free and work at his father's company, even most of his personal expenses are offset by his father's company account, and he is telling me that has zero backup nonsense and setting standards for me.

This is how young men are pressured into a lifetime of servitude devoid of zero benefits.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by LifestyleTonite: 8:52am On Apr 09, 2022
DieRich5:
weti be dis na

So rich pastors money too na from Satan?
Nowadays pastors be buying private jet ND u guys be saying it's a gift from God but if a musician or a business man bought one it's from Satan

Guy rest

A pastor who became a multi-millionaire during his ministry is a fraud and was never called by God. All your Megachurch Daddy GOs are satanists and preaching the false gospel that salvation can be lost. They say once Jesus saves you, if you should sin, then he will lose you, meaning you have lost your salvation. This reduces Jesus to a weak saviour who can't forever keep what he saves. That way, people don't trust in Jesus, instead, they try to avoid living a sin life which is IMPOSSIBLE.

The point is this, satan called them to deceive the world with false gospel, and in the process, he gifts them wealth, plus the one they steal from gullible churchgoers. If Pastor can be rich, why do you think Jesus said it will be difficult for a rich man to make heaven? True pastors do well to stay away from riches.

The true gospel is Once Saved Always Saved. Once Jesus saves you, he can never lose you, He's not earthly banks that still lose money saved with them.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by LifestyleTonite: 9:03am On Apr 09, 2022
ubunja:
and who told you rich people are disgusted about their life? Did they tell you? Did you see it? Did an angel whisper it to you?

Or you read that somewhere on some media platform??

It's when people who can't even shop in the same stores that rich people shop at, start making unsubstantiated claims they can't even prove that you know it's just envy.
Dude go hustle and be rich and stop being a hater. The richest man in the Bible was a Believer, stop equating wealth with evil. Demet.

The richest man in the Bible got his wealth from God, he didn't even ask for it when he had the opportunity to.

Kings-1 3:11
And God said unto him, Because thou hast asked this thing, and hast not asked for thyself long life; neither hast asked riches for thyself, nor hast asked the life of thine enemies; but hast asked for thyself understanding to discern judgment;

That is why I prefer to ask for what God sees as sufficient for me, instead of asking for riches which fail.

Proverbs 30:8
Remove far from me vanity and lies: give me neither poverty nor riches; feed me with food convenient for me:

Proverbs 13:7
There is that maketh himself rich, yet [hath] nothing: [there is] that maketh himself poor, yet [hath] great riches.

Proverbs 11:28
He that trusteth in his riches shall fall: but the righteous shall flourish as a branch.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by LifestyleTonite: 9:09am On Apr 09, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

YOU THAT YOUR OWN SOUL IS NOT ETERNALLY DOOMED AND DAMN. PLEASE LET US KNOW HOW YOU'RE A BETTER PERSON THAN THOSE PERSONALITIES I LISTED?
YOU'RE LIKE THOSE RÈTARDED POOR RELIGIOUS PEOPLE THAT BELIEVE EVERYBODY WITH A NET WORTH OF OVER 100,000 NAIRA MUST HAVE EARNED IT FROM NEGOTIATING WITH THE DEVIL. YOU'RE ALL WALKING MISERABLE EXCUSES WALLOWING IN IGNORANCE AND BASKING IN THE COMFORT OF YOUR LAZINESS. NOBODY WILL GIVE YOU 1 NAIRA. YOU'RE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR POVERTY, AND THERE'S NO DEVIL HANDING MONEY TO PEOPLE YOU HAVE TO WORK REALLY HARD TO GET THINGS ACCOMPLISHED IN THIS WORLD, AND NO MILLIONAIRE GOT TO THE TOP BY BEING SILLY SUPERSTITIOUS AND WISHING PROGRESSING PEOPLE DOOM.

My life is better than theirs because I'm saved and made righteous by Jesus, while they are satan's disciples. Sadly, you worship rich people too much for you to be able to see how doomed they are.

Psalms 37:16
A little that a righteous man hath is better than the riches of many wicked.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iamphenomenal(m): 9:09am On Apr 09, 2022
ubunja:
this doesn't make sense? Who are enjoying "it"? "It" what?
Well I just pray you don't have problems. You even pluralized it in your post. Problems. Lol grin you also didn't take into consideration the depth of the problems. God forbid bad thing oo

Being broke is a problem on its own. A very deadly disease. Sometimes when you feel kinda sick and down thinking it's some illness, a credit alert comes in and you feel alright, instantly grin

So what I'm saying is that it's very important to be rich especially in a time like this when you can't even survive without money. What's most important, however, is getting rich with peace of mind, that is, without problems, or just minor ones

Cheers

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 9:10am On Apr 09, 2022
iamphenomenal:

Well I just pray you don't have problems. You even pluralized it in your post. Problems. Lol grin you also didn't take into consideration the depth of the problems. God forbid bad thing oo

Being broke is a problem on its own. A very deadly disease. Sometimes when you feel kinda sick and down thinking it's some illness, a credit alert comes in and you feel alright, instantly grin

So what I'm saying is that it's very important to be rich especially in this times when you can't even survive without money. What's most important, however, is getting rich with peace of mind, that is, without problems, or just minor ones

Cheers
nah,,better cry in a benz than be happy in a mud hut.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Altairx440: 9:16am On Apr 09, 2022
LifestyleTonite:

A pastor who became a multi-millionaire during his ministry is a fraud and was never called by God. All your Megachurch Daddy GOs are satanists and preaching the false gospel that salvation can be lost. They say once Jesus saves you, if you should sin, then he will lose you, meaning you have lost your salvation. This reduces Jesus to a weak saviour who can't forever keep what he saves. That way, people don't trust in Jesus, instead, they try to avoid living a sin life which is IMPOSSIBLE.

The point is this, satan called them to deceive the world with false gospel, and in the process, he gifts them wealth, plus the one they steal from gullible churchgoers. If Pastor can be rich, why do you think Jesus said it will be difficult for a rich man to make heaven? True pastors do well to stay away from riches.

The true gospel is Once Saved Always Saved. Once Jesus saves you, he can never lose you, He's not earthly banks that still lose money saved with them.
So if you're rich you're automatically evil?? So the only way to be truly good is to be poor and suffering? lol you religious people make me laugh, no wonder Nigeria its in the way it is, dude use your brain and think for yourself, you shouldn't even be on this thread if these are the kind of arguments you're pushing.
Why would any sane person wish himself poverty and suffering? sad

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 9:18am On Apr 09, 2022
LifestyleTonite:

The richest man in the Bible got his wealth from God, he didn't even ask for it when he had the opportunity to.

Kings-1 3:11
And God said unto him, Because thou hast asked this thing, and hast not asked for thyself long life; neither hast asked riches for thyself, nor hast asked the life of thine enemies; but hast asked for thyself understanding to discern judgment;

That is why I prefer to ask for what God sees as sufficient for me, instead of asking for riches which fail.

Proverbs 30:8
Remove far from me vanity and lies: give me neither poverty nor riches; feed me with food convenient for me:

Proverbs 13:7
There is that maketh himself rich, yet [hath] nothing: [there is] that maketh himself poor, yet [hath] great riches.

Proverbs 11:28
He that trusteth in his riches shall fall: but the righteous shall flourish as a branch.

no amount of scriptures will change the fact that you're just a jealous hater. if you were Dangote's son you wouldnt be ranting like this. go hustle bro.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iamphenomenal(m): 9:22am On Apr 09, 2022
ubunja:
nah,,better cry in a benz than be happy in a mud hut.
Lol
Bad guy grin grin grin grin grin
Why not go for both the happiness and the Benz? They're better together, sure wink

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Altairx440: 9:22am On Apr 09, 2022
LifestyleTonite:

My life is better than theirs because I'm saved and made righteous by Jesus, while they are satan's disciples. Sadly, you worship rich people too much for you to be able to see how doomed they are.

Psalms 37:16
A little that a righteous man hath is better than the riches of many wicked.
Nigga if you're saved then what do you want from the redpill, why are in this thread?

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 9:23am On Apr 09, 2022
iamphenomenal:

Lol
Bad guy grin grin grin grin grin
Why not go for both the happiness and the Benz? wink
since it was about choosing unhappiness with wealth vs happiness with nothing...

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 9:27am On Apr 09, 2022
ubunja:
to be honest I never expected this to be even up for debate,, especially on this thread with the way people have been shouting "GO MAKE MONEY", then suddenly having lots of money is a bad thing? Sometimes you just don't understand what's happening in people's heads...

They like to say "rich people have problems they can't solve" yet they also get angry when Buhari jets off to the UK for medical treatments while they're stuck with the substandard medical facilities of African countries. It's crazy!
In the word’s of Leonardo di caprio “I have been a rich man, I have been a poor man and I choose rich every fvcking time”

Not taking sides in the argument because I haven’t really thought about it but I just love that quote.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 9:27am On Apr 09, 2022
Martinez39s:
JESHAL, Skepticus, emmaodet, and CaveAdullam, come and see o. shocked shocked

Lies.

Nigeria is a patriarchy as "they" always say.

A lot of men are still basking in the delusion of the present, blinding them from seeing the future happening right before their eyes. A lot that has been predicted by men of knowledge here, some months/years back.

I like the breakfast being served.

LMAO!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 9:30am On Apr 09, 2022
sajmark:
Come on Kings, the more money you make the better... Don't glorify or justify being poor or broke.

"Whoever says money can't buy happiness doesn't know where to shop"

Get rich or die trying Kings.
Nigga beat me to it. lol

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 9:33am On Apr 09, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
In the word’s of Leonardo di caprio “I have been a rich man, I have been a poor man and I choose rich every fvcking time”

Not taking sides in the argument because I haven’t really thought about it but I just love that quote.
having been homeless before i can tell you being broke is overrated. being happy without anything is a setup. dont fall for it. better be sad with everything you want.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hotspotbro(m): 9:35am On Apr 09, 2022
All these woke inter-racial marriages grin

ProphetJeroboam:
I hope they’re happy though.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by LordTheus(m): 9:40am On Apr 09, 2022
IMHO, happiness is always the point. It doesn't matter how rich or broke I am. As long as I'm able to afford what I need. But seriously though, If I can't be content and satisfied in my wealth, then whats the use of being rich?

At the end of the day, everybody's idea of fulfilment and self-actualization is different. Some people find joy in the little things, others find joy in having anything they want at their disposal.

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 9:45am On Apr 09, 2022
LordTheus:
IMHO, happiness is always the point. It doesn't matter how rich or broke I am. As long as I'm able to afford what I need. But seriously though, If I can't be content and satisfied in my wealth, then whats the use of being rich?

At the end of the day, everybody's idea of fulfilment and self-actualization is different. Some people find joy in the little things, others find joy in having anything they want at their disposal.
those who are happy without anything must stop accusing the rich of being hellbound lost souls by default.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 9:49am On Apr 09, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
By the way, female football bloopers is straight unfiltered comedy grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXNghJSedDc

Women are fun.

Looooooool.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Uzomacharles: 9:50am On Apr 09, 2022
Iyaebe:
I like ubunja and CaveAdullam’s argument but Caveadullam chickened out, aside my looking for troubles here I’ve really learnt a lot on how the mindset of men works from this thread, and have been greatly using it to my advantage, another thing is even in your hardness I could intelligently spot your weaknesses, you all have your weaknesses after all.

4ck Off...

Who said this thread is for ladies..
You should be given an award for INTELLIGENTLY SPOTTING WEAKNESS?

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 10:10am On Apr 09, 2022
Hmmm, I don't think this is the right thread for u to stay tho
gospel ND redpill can't relate, too much sinful act going on here for a holy man like u to stay
LifestyleTonite:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 10:15am On Apr 09, 2022
Calibrator:
The standards set for we Men is something else and most importantly, we are our own worst enemies.

Person wey dey live off his father's riches, live rent free and work at his father's company, even most of his personal expenses are offset by his father's company account, and he is telling me that has zero backup nonsense and setting standards for me.

This is how young men are pressured into a lifetime of servitude devoid of zero benefits.
guy rest jor, ur not a man till ur married cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by stanliwise(m): 10:17am On Apr 09, 2022
ubunja:
don't make any long term plans with a girl you never fucced. That's why we say "Sex First, all else after".
It's tough man.
This is nothing but garbage as usual. and for all it takes. sex is cheap.
how can that be part of the criteria for long term plans with anyone?
you no just wise at all
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:17am On Apr 09, 2022
Calibrator:

Any day a friend tells me I’m not a man for whatever stupid reason marks the end of our friendship. He must be insane.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by LordTheus(m): 10:23am On Apr 09, 2022
ubunja:
those who are happy without anything must stop accusing the rich of being hellbound lost souls by default.
Such claims are more typical of overly pious and/or religious zealots. I consider their position more dishonest because it stems from a prejudiced or envious mindset. Nigerians are highly superstitious and there's a tendency for the majority of Nigerians to view immense wealth as dodgy or ill-gotten wealth.

Speaking for myself, I don't see money as being inherently evil. Does it corrupt people? Yes, of course. I used to know many guys who were OGs back in the day when they had nothing, and now they've become insufferable and toxic on account of having made too much money. But that's a topic for another day.

As a species, our constant objective is to survive and we all need money to survive. Happiness is a subjective term and all the money in the world can't necessarily lead to you living a "happy" life. At best it will give you a life filled with choices and opportunities that may lead to momentary happiness. This is evident in the fact that there are still rich men who suffer from depression.

That being said, there's nothing wrong with being filthy rich. As for me and myself, I wouldn't go out of my way to live an overtly expensive lifestyle. So long as I have enough to be able to afford what I need, then I'm fine. I happen to be very comfortable with a more grounded lifestyle

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 10:28am On Apr 09, 2022
LordTheus:

Such claims are more typical of overly pious and/or religious zealots. I consider their position more dishonest because it stems from a prejudiced or envious mindset. Nigerians are highly superstitious and there's a tendency for the majority of Nigerians to view immense wealth as dodgy or ill-gotten wealth.

Speaking for myself, I don't see money as being inherently evil. Does it corrupt people? Yes, of course. I used to know many guys who were OGs back in the day when they had nothing, and now they've become insufferable and toxic on account of having made too much money. But that's a topic for another day.

As a species, our constant objective is to survive and we all need money to survive. Happiness is a subjective term and all the money in the world can't necessarily lead to you living a "happy" life. At best it will give you a life filled with choices and opportunities that may lead to momentary happiness. This is evident in the fact that there are still rich men who suffer from depression.

That being said, there's nothing wrong with being filthy rich. As for me and myself, I wouldn't go out of my way to live an overtly expensive lifestyle. So long as I have enough to be able to afford what I need, then I'm fine. I happen to be very comfortable with a more grounded lifestyle
thank you,,

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1353) (1354) (1355) (1356) (1357) (1358) (1359) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.