Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1404) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2780121 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1401) (1402) (1403) (1404) (1405) (1406) (1407) ... (2220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by NuCypher: 3:29am On May 05, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
Seeing the way the Americans are so invested in the abortion debate is weird and sickening. People are throwing literal tantrums because there’s an abortion rights scrap rumor. They say it’s taking power away from women and taking their rights away? So that means , taking away their power and right to be irresponsible and commit murder? It’s almost like they’re planning to get pregnant on purpose and then kill the foetus. It’s what happens when society has a sense of comfortability, they’ll invent problems.
It's a complicated path going down that road that claims abortion is murder. You simply can't say that for certain. I'll tread carefully.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aidameoryou: 3:57am On May 05, 2022
teebagy:
do u know what redpill is or u think it is just about women . Flower its just a Bleep boy song . Come and go talks about d reality of live . That u must b prepared to lose people one day not death though

No sense

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 9:27am On May 05, 2022
Knowing and Acknowledging your limitations can be mutually exclusive.

Will not explain!

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Picktrust: 9:48am On May 05, 2022
AlphaAlex:
Gentlemen The Best part of a Woman is Not her Vagina When you Realise and Understand this You will know your true power as A Man

Hello, can you teach me crypto coins and how to make money from it, please?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chukshobayo: 10:00am On May 05, 2022
SOZINN:
It's quite unfortunate that I have to use this example to explain why it is important to make a girl reach orgasm when you f7ck her. Anyways here is a perfect example.

I wonder how they achieve orgasm not as if the organ of the dig is big. Now I know why Bros them talk about making your thing an A-game. Big gbola from their mouth is body shaming those with little gbola. Any time I hear have big gbola I will remember how a dog with smaller than average somtin is making these stupid oloshos wet.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Akinbahm(m): 10:49am On May 05, 2022
chukshobayo:

I wonder how they achieve orgasm not as if the organ of the dig is big. Now I know why Bros them talk about making your thing an A-game. Big gbola from their mouth is body shaming those with little gbola. Any time I hear have big gbola I will remember how a dog with smaller than average somtin is making these stupid oloshos wet.

In other words, why does the middle finger does the job diligently, it’s all about how the thrust is being done.

Note: this is not to downgrade the power of big dvck but to give me and my other brothers with small dvck a little hope. cool

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dizzyyish: 11:23am On May 05, 2022
boninho:

Greetings bro....Progress has been slow lately due to some factors but we still pushing. I'm on terraform now....just got started though

How's yours going?
Trust you've been pushing too
Terraform? Bro going hard... I'm on python. I was going through a 12hr python vid on the basics, but I wasn't properly understanding some things, so I decided to start afresh with "automating the boring stuff" book.

But how'd you get to terraform so quickly or you started a long time ago? Also, I feel like I'm learning unnecessary stuff, like maybe I should just learn automating then move on to linux basics?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 12:16pm On May 05, 2022
DAY 125, REDPILL 2022

Observe how she flaunts her body before you; she wants to be cvcked. It's an indirect and intentional move to pass a sexual message.

Authority: Take charge.

41 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by WarAgainstBegga: 12:31pm On May 05, 2022
CaveAdullam:
DAY 125, REDPILL 2022

Observe her she flaunts her body before you; she wants to be cvcked. It's an indirect and intentional move to pass a sexual message.

Authority: Take charge.
Take charge and fûck her?

Nigga, only sex starved pusßy ass nigga do that undecided

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by HARDESTNIGGAINT(m): 12:43pm On May 05, 2022
grin

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 12:46pm On May 05, 2022
Lol

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 12:47pm On May 05, 2022
smiley

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 12:50pm On May 05, 2022

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Leo10000(m): 12:53pm On May 05, 2022
michael1508:
I have always been a crusader of truth and I stand with do anything that rocks your boat as long as it's morally right.

I hardly take online ranting seriously especially from the female gender,but concerning this Yul issue,from my own psychological view,I think most ladies are ranting not because they are faithful themselves,far from that,only few women have the moral standard to be faithful to you if her chips are up, but because it's a taboo for a married woman to cheat with great consequences such as disgrace to family,sent packing from her meal ticket, their inability to be responsible for a man's welfare without beating their chest on that,unlike the other way round (this is rooted from their selfish nature which comes with the only me me me attitude) and most importantly because they know women decline in their beauty with time with child bearing,fat and dropping belle with stretch marks,so they tend not to be attractive for suitors,a woman nature is complex and it's most times to their disadvantage.

A woman will leave and cheat on her struggling, faithful boyfriend whenever there is an opportunity for a better bidder,they are always on the look out for better options while with you in a relationship,they don't give a f.ck about you,they will drop your ass without remorse as soon as a golden boy arrives,not their fault,they lack the moral principle to say no to flashy things,they all grew up with the mindset that women are not meant to suffer.

I am not perfect in this game,but I know about the female psychology to a very good degree,an average woman has this victim inbuilt mentality,they have a motto,which is[b] fight dirty and come out clean[/b], I use this as a weapon against them most time,be a logical man in your dealings,a step ahead of them and they will be confused about your kind of being who is difficult to manipulate.

Like I said,I stand for truth, if ever you meet that rare woman who made lots of selfless sacrifices while being faithful for you to be a made person,I think she deserves your loyalty when you are made too. Until then, a man that was told by the society that he doesn't deserve a woman because he is broke has every right to purchase and own as many women as he desires when he is made,since we are in the woke generation and companionship comes with only when you have money.
This is100 percent spot on

Majority want to LovePeddler around when in their prime and unmarried all in the name of I am too beautiful to be tied down by one man but will cry foul when their flower has dwindled away in their old age when the same man they tossed around wants to have a taste of same thing she did without remorse when the world was at her feet.

I saw a post not too long that questioned Why do many women want to be responsible only when they are married?
The poster further asked, Let's talk about when you are not married?

The truth is we are in the generation of men who are woken to the evil manipulation of the female gender,all thanks to the internet.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 1:02pm On May 05, 2022
True

24 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 1:05pm On May 05, 2022
Approach or wait for green light before you do, It’s up to you..

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 1:09pm On May 05, 2022
Redpill

19 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by virginboy1(m): 1:16pm On May 05, 2022
CaveAdullam:
DAY 122, REDPILL 2022

1. Appreciation indicates that what you give is valuable + you are valuable.

2. When the other end receive with contempt and murmuring, you either withdraw what you've given or stop giving.

3. You don't give above your means. You should give according to your wish.

4. Don't give because you've been gaslighted, if you do so, you'll start giving from stolen pots.

5. When you and what you give is compared to others, neglect such person.

6. Giving can be a form of manipulation depending on which hand you used in giving and the hand that received.

7. By the way, you can open close mouths by tipping, and also form relationships too.

8. Relationship where giving is neither mutual nor reciprocating is a parasitic one. It doesn't necessarily mean to be equal on both sides, but mutual. Both want to be pleased.

9. Those that value you based on what you give are bootlickers, they are friends at sunrise and enemies at midnight. You need allies not unstable bootlickers.

10. Before you give, give yourself first. You can't help the weak if you are not strong enough. And neither can you help the poor if you are not a cent richer.

11. Those that cannot help without you giving even when friendship has been established must not be continued with when you have gained balance.

12. Friendships predicated on material resources rather than loyalty, sincerity and love are fickle, unstable and unnecessary.

13. Do not sow your seeds on hard grounds, if their hearts are not soft like a fertile soil, they will never regard the life you are sowing inside of them.

This musing is getting deeper, let me stop here.

Authority: Guard yourself and resources.

Words of wisdom

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 1:21pm On May 05, 2022
Lol cheesy

18 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 1:24pm On May 05, 2022
Right

22 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 1:27pm On May 05, 2022
So true, preselection. Be involved with girls to attract girls.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Amperes: 1:59pm On May 05, 2022
heartofcity12:
Approach or wait for green light before you do, It’s up to you..

BRO, i sat down one day after being exposed to the red pill and recounted my past experiences with women. It dawned on me that green light is way better than cold approach. This is not to say that cold approach is not a successful strategy, If you put in enough work just like with any other endeavour in life, you are bound to come out relatively successful. The problem with cold approach is that it requires way too much effort and time that can be invested in achieving better things. Time is Money and a redpiller should always guard his M.E.A.T jealously. Another problem with cold approach is that it could easily lead to subconscious simping. During my simping days, i would cold approach a girl and take her out 3 - 4 times, yet no pu**y. i would spent long hours chatting and calling yet my success rate was roughly around 20%. But there was something i noticed then that was quite baffling, there were some girls i would meet and f**K same day. instant chemistry, zero stress. There were some that would even propose to come to my crib without me inviting them. There were even situations where married women were giving me excess greenlight, one whose husband was in South Africa was even bold to spell it out that she wanted to F**K me . i refused though because of my decision never to have anything to do with a married woman. these set of girls never stressed me, infact there were some of them i call whenever i am Hot and they always come. So it began to bother me why it seemed so easy with some and so difficult with others. Not until the redpill opened my eyes. Sexual attraction is not something you negotiate, its just there, open your inner eyes, notice all the little things, dress well, get a good cologne, a good haircut and look good. then strut your stuff and keep your eyes open. Afterall, thats what the females do, ever wondered why they are so successful in the mating game? Approach after the green light. Thats what we do at traffic stops. it helps to reduce accidents and hold-ups. Thank you.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 2:45pm On May 05, 2022
Amperes:

BRO, i sat down one day after being exposed to the red pill and recounted my past experiences with women. It dawned on me that green light is way better than cold approach. This is not to say that cold approach is not a successful strategy, If you put in enough work just like with any other endeavour in life, you are bound to come out relatively successful. The problem with cold approach is that it requires way too much effort and time that can be invested in achieving better things. Time is Money and a redpiller should always guard his M.E.A.T jealously. Another problem with cold approach is that it could easily lead to subconscious simping. During my simping days, i would cold approach a girl and take her out 3 - 4 times, yet no pu**y. i would spent long hours chatting and calling yet my success rate was roughly around 20%. But there was something i noticed then that was quite baffling, there were some girls i would meet and f**K same day. instant chemistry, zero stress. There were some that would even propose to come to my crib without me inviting them. There were even situations where married women were giving me excess greenlight, one whose husband was in South Africa was even bold to spell it out that she wanted to F**K me . i refused though because of my decision never to have anything to do with a married woman. these set of girls never stressed me, infact there were some of them i call whenever i am Hot and they always come. So it began to bother me why it seemed so easy with some and so difficult with others. Not until the redpill opened my eyes. Sexual attraction is not something you negotiate, its just there, open your inner eyes, notice all the little things, dress well, get a good cologne, a good haircut and look good. then strut your stuff and keep your eyes open. Afterall, thats what the females do, ever wondered why they are so successful in the mating game? Approach after the green light. Thats what we do at traffic stops. it helps to reduce accidents and hold-ups. Thank you.

Seconded..
I can relate with everything you said, it’s like a reflection of the experiences I’ve had. Green light before approach is sure better than cold approach, but cold approach (which I rarely do since the redpill) sometimes work too but success rate is low. Well said bro.

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 3:06pm On May 05, 2022
Akinbahm:

In other words, why does the middle finger does the job diligently, it’s all about how the thrust is being done.

Note: this is not to downgrade the power of big dvck but to give me and my other brothers with small dvck a little hope. cool

Crazy guy.. grin
I have used the middle finger to make many women cum. You just need to know where to hit,either with dick or finger. Though, some still want the diick afterwards. I think it's the psychological feeling of having a dick inside them that causes that. As one girl told me. It's the stretching of those vaginal walls and the cosntant friction that drives them mad. A finger or even MouthAction can make them cum, but they still want the real thing.
The only exceptions to my rule is the ones with deep boreholes (boreholes can be shallow). Unless you have something really big, they won't ever enjoy sex. Even though, sex is mostly mental and psychological for most women who desire big diicks, the physical aspect pains most of them often. Only the deep wells really enjoy huge diicks.

May I never encounter them! Amen!!!

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dollywood(m): 4:32pm On May 05, 2022
Calibrator:
She was at work all day.

8pm on the dot, already on a bike to my place.

Arrived 8.38pm, fiancé kept calling and she used traffic as an excuse to come back late, left at 10.06pm to go back to her fiancé (I think they live together, could care less).

And you still think that girl you fancy is busy.
Nobody is ever busy, depends on your ranking on the priority list.

You never stop speaking facts. Damn! I thought of this in the morning, and you just confirmed my intuition.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 5:24pm On May 05, 2022
chukshobayo:

Haha
All that big gbola talk is just body shaming bro. If you care about female orgasm, your hands and your tongue is enough to make them keep coming back for more.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 9:44pm On May 05, 2022
How it started,

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 9:48pm On May 05, 2022
Vs how’s it going. Why do men allow women change them. According to the woman, he is now a man with a family so he doesn’t have time for the gym. Okay, what about his health? He looked healthier before now he’s just living unhealthy because he’s now a family man.

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 9:53pm On May 05, 2022
“Boychild” “Boy to man” , stop letting your women change you guys. They’re women, half of the time they’ll leave you for men who have all the qualities they made you change.

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 9:55pm On May 05, 2022
She is actually quite right, responsibilities that accompany the institution called marriage especially when children are involved will have a man realigning his priorities, it is one of the compromises involved in getting married.

You don't know how luxurious the liberties you enjoy as a bachelor are till you get married. Bros Davido just quit the gym days ago, someone who is self employed and has a good financial portfolio, now imagine a married man working 9-5 with bills to pay and a family to keep happy.... Gym will be the last thing on his mind.
ProphetJeroboam:
Vs how’s it going. Why do men allow women change them. According to the woman, he is now a man with a family so he doesn’t have time for the gym. Okay, what about his health? He looked healthier before now he’s just living unhealthy because he’s now a family man.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:56pm On May 05, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
Let's face the fact, most of us here are guilty of what you just posted and there is no amount of long writ that will take away the lost labored frame.

That's why it's good to keep up building frame before and after you've loot the pvssy but some fellows would disagree, they'd be like what's the point again when you've already pop the cherry. Man, it's a continuous process, a life long affair. That's why I tend to admonish the male species to always pursue their ambition regardless of who they are romantically or sexually involved with. And taking care of your body tops any personal development lists.

Anyway, I be flat chested nigga and the kind hustle wey I dey no go gree me make I get pot belly sha

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chikasnight: 10:04pm On May 05, 2022
After my own little reflections and I noticed green light is best, I subconsciously adapted to only green lights, these days if I like someone and I don’t see any lights or connection the likeness dies immediately...

Amperes:

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1401) (1402) (1403) (1404) (1405) (1406) (1407) ... (2220) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: heartofcity12, Orpazpjr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.