Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,767 members, 7,827,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1405) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2780235 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1402) (1403) (1404) (1405) (1406) (1407) (1408) ... (2220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 10:36pm On May 05, 2022
NamelessOGBENI:

Let's face the fact, most of us here are guilty of what you just posted and there is no amount of long writ that will take away the lost labored frame.
[b]
That's why it's good to keep up building frame before and after you've loot the pvssy but some fellows would disagree, they'd be like what's the point again when you've already pop the cherry. Man, it's a continuous process, a life long affair. That's why I tend to admonish the male species to always pursue their ambition regardless of who they are romantically or sexually involved with. And taking care of your body tops any personal development lists.

Anyway, I be flat chested nigga and the kind hustle wey I dey no go gree me make I get pot belly sha
” That's why I tend to admonish the male species to always pursue their ambition regardless of who they are romantically or sexually involved with. And taking care of your body tops any personal development lists”

I couldn’t agree more.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 10:37pm On May 05, 2022
Applying the redpill in modern marriages is no easy feat . You're treading on unknown territory.
Marriage is like kryptonite to TRP. It weakens it.

If you're up for a lifetime of shit testing, by all means, subscribe to marriage.

To sum it up, you're bound to lose your frame at some point.

Pic 2: as a case study shows how miserable a man becomes in marriage.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 10:46pm On May 05, 2022
Calibrator:
She is actually quite right, responsibilities that accompany the institution called marriage especially when children are involved will have a man realigning his priorities, it is one of the compromises involved in getting married.

You don't know how luxurious the liberties you enjoy as a bachelor are till you get married. Bros Davido just quit the gym days ago, someone who is self employed and has a good financial portfolio, now imagine a married man working 9-5 with bills to pay and a family to keep happy.... Gym will be the last thing on his mind.
You are right but from what I’m seeing, they are not juggling a large family so the burden of raising their family shouldn’t be too much. I’m not a gym freak, I’ve always had a natural slim athletic build and I always try to engage in physical activities so I’m not knowledgeable about gym routines but for the gym freaks here, I’m curious, do you need to maintain the same strenuous gym routine that gave you your ripped physique at same intensity throughout your life to maintain said ripped physique? Surely there must be a healthy looking kind of dad bod. I’m trying to learn guys.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 10:59pm On May 05, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
Vs how’s it going. Why do men allow women change them. According to the woman, he is now a man with a family so he doesn’t have time for the gym. Okay, what about his health? He looked healthier before now he’s just living unhealthy because he’s now a family man.
The guy is slacking. He should get back in top shape.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 11:03pm On May 05, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
You are right but from what I’m seeing, they are not juggling a large family so the burden of raising their family shouldn’t be too much. I’m not a gym freak, I’ve always had a natural slim athletic build and I always try to engage in physical activities so I’m not knowledgeable about gym routines but for the gym freaks here, I’m curious, do you need to maintain the same strenuous gym routine that gave you your ripped physique at same intensity throughout your life to maintain said ripped physique? Surely there must be a healthy looking kind of dad bod. I’m trying to learn guys.

One doesn't need to maintain same said routine but don't abandon it altogether.

There are other aspects one should take into consideration in order to look acceptable without much intensity.

1. Your food intake,of course that covers the classes of food.
Those you need on a regular basis and those you need to avoid in order to maintain an acceptable physique over a long period of time.

2. Light exercises
As simple as going for walks (strolling),jogs and of course doing some light drills every now and then.
All these are just to encourage healthy blood flow and burn excess anomalies (fats)

Well,these are two major healthy aspects a gymite should observe in order to stay fit on the long run without much intensity.

From my understanding bro, I think dad's issues with staying healthy (fit) is more psychological than physical.

There is always a burden, whether it's one child or twelve children.
It has to do with expectations and for some reason, it takes a toll on the dads way more than the moms.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 11:04pm On May 05, 2022
Smartb0y:
Applying the redpill in modern marriages is no easy feat . You're treading on unknown territory.

If you're up for a lifetime of shit testing, by all means, subscribe to marriage.

I see your point. Though it is a topic for another day.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 11:06pm On May 05, 2022
Martinez39s:
The guy is slacking. He should get back in top shape.
She has drained what made him him

He's now gyming on thinking and frustration grin

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 11:09pm On May 05, 2022
Martinez39s:
I see your point. Though it is a topic for another day.
It is indeed, although I think we've touched on the matter sometime ago.
But a discourse is always welcomed to refresh our memories grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by WarAgainstBegga: 11:13pm On May 05, 2022
wink

27 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Akinbahm(m): 11:59pm On May 05, 2022
luminouz:

Crazy guy.. grin
I have used the middle finger to make many women cum. You just need to know where to hit,either with dick or finger. Though, some still want the diick afterwards. I think it's the psychological feeling of having a dick inside them that causes that. As one girl told me. It's the stretching of those vaginal walls and the cosntant friction that drives them mad. A finger or even MouthAction can make them cum, but they still want the real thing.
The only exceptions to my rule is the ones with deep boreholes (boreholes can be shallow). Unless you have something really big, they won't ever enjoy sex. Even though, sex is mostly mental and psychological for most women who desire big diicks, the physical aspect pains most of them often. Only the deep wells really enjoy huge diicks.

May I never encounter them! Amen!!!

Amen!

I don repent for women matter for bosses like you, cheesy some ladies want wild (vigorous thrusting) sex, some want slow motion sex, some want both... its all boils down to the said lady psych in question as you pointed out.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:13am On May 06, 2022
That is one of the "downside" of being a "family man". All my gees are married with big bellies. These are guys who were as ripped as granite before they tied the knot. We used to train together back then. As soon as they got married, they reduced their training and started eating the oily foods and meats their wifes prepared for them and with enough beer. Anytime the man makes attempt to revive his muscles, the wife starts saying shit like "pumping iron is for small boys". As if it was the ripped physique that attracted them to the guy in the first place.

I strongly believe those women do it deliberately to weaken their men's sexual appeal. And they most often times suceed. Nowadays, my training partners are young bloods with burning desire to pack those muscles. This is a lifestyle we have chosen. We gonna die ripped. grin grin

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Winnerly: 12:27am On May 06, 2022
Ninejaywon:
That is one of the "downside" of being a "family man". All my gees are married with big bellies. These are guys who were as ripped as granite before they tied the knot. We used to train together back then. As soon as they got married, they reduced their training and started eating the oily foods and meats their wifes prepared for them and with enough beer. Anytime the man makes attempt to revive his muscles, the wife starts saying shit like "pumping iron is for small boys". As if it was the ripped physique that attracted them to the guy in the first place.

I strongly believe those women do it deliberately to weaken their men's sexual appeal. And they most often times suceed. Nowadays, my training partners are young bloods with burning desire to pack those muscles. This is a lifestyle we have chosen. We gonna die ripped. grin grin

I just signed up at a gym but clueless on what to even do as there are loads of equipments there. I can’t carry weight more than 10kg. Any advice on routine please?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 12:33am On May 06, 2022
Ninejaywon:

You just touched some red pill truth without knowing. grin It is a tale for another day.

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emmynator(m): 1:04am On May 06, 2022
My self development story.
I have had an insane year so far, begginining of the year, I was underemployed, some days I was thinking, I am not just working for drivers? cheesy Seeing that a large chunk of my salary was going into transport, let me not even talk about demanding nature of job.
Fast forward to few months into the year, I saw some exchanges between Ichidodo and some other folk on this thread, and I picked interesting in learning programming. I started learning little by little, but my job was in the way, it took me great resolve to quit the job to focus on learning programming. But I felt so strongly about it.
The difficulties of the path I chose has been more than I envisaged, sometimes I hit a mental wall, and sometimes I'm thinking, I hope I am not making a mistake. Especially as I was robbed a few weeks back. lucky me, my laptop was spared. cheesy
Despite all the challenges, I feel very happy and fulfilled because I know I am developing myself and that comes at a cost, I think I have not gotten far yet, but it's the thought of where I want to be that drives me.
I spend an average of 7 hours daily now, learning to code, and I take a lot of rest in between to keep my brain fresh. And I plan on keeping the routine for as long as it takes.
Thanks to all who helped me on getting started, I am grateful.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 4:10am On May 06, 2022
Rumour has it that Kevin Samuels is dead. I am yet to verify the authenticity of this news, but a lot of people, especially women, are celebrating his death.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by WarAgainstBegga: 6:11am On May 06, 2022
Martinez39s:
Rumour has it that Kevin Samuels is dead. I am yet to verify the authenticity of this news, but a lot of people, especially women, are celebrating his death.
Was he really that bad?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by WarAgainstBegga: 6:15am On May 06, 2022
Damn, he was a king

17 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CAPSLOCKED: 7:25am On May 06, 2022
Calibrator:
She is actually quite right, responsibilities that accompany the institution called marriage especially when children are involved will have a man realigning his priorities, it is one of the compromises involved in getting married.

You don't know how luxurious the liberties you enjoy as a bachelor are till you get married. Bros Davido just quit the gym days ago, someone who is self employed and has a good financial portfolio, now imagine a married man working 9-5 with bills to pay and a family to keep happy.... Gym will be the last thing on his mind.

IDOLO, 30 MINUTES A DAY OR 2 HOURS A WEEK IN THE GYM WILL NOT RESULT TO THE DEATH OF HIS WIFE AND CHILDREN.

PLEASE, Y'ALL DON'T HAVE TO BE LIKE THIS. WE ALL KNOW THE ONE RULE IN THIS GAME AND IT'S TO NEVER LET THEM TAME YOU, BUT THAT ASIDE, YOU HAVE NO EXCUSES TO NOT EXERCISE AND WATCH YOUR DIET UNLESS DUE TO SICKNESS. YOU CAN CHOOSE DAVIDO AS AN EXAMPLE OF SOMEONE WHO STOPPED GYMING TO FOCUS ON FAMILY AND CAREER, BUT THAT'S JUST BECAUSE HE'S LAZY AND UNINTERESTED SINCE DAY ONE. WE HAVE THE LIKES OF COMMANDO, RYAN REYNOLDS, PAUL OKOYE, HAHN, ARSENE WENGER, AND MILLIONS OF OTHER FAMILY MEN WHO'RE SUCCESSFUL BUT STILL ACKNOWLEDGE THE IMPORTANCE OF MAINTAINING ALL KINDS OF FRAME. SO SPARE ME THIS LOVERBOY'S BULLSHĮT. YOUR WIFE WILL STOP YOU FROM GYMING BUT WON'T HESITATE TO FCCK THE GYM INSTRUCTOR. cheesy

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CAPSLOCKED: 7:31am On May 06, 2022
Smartb0y:

50 PUSH UPS A DAY + CRUNCHES AND JUMPING JACKS WILL HELP ANYBODY MAINTAIN BODY STRUCTURE. SQUATS AND MORE PUSH UPS, EVERYTHING 30 MINUTES.

HE'S EXPECTED TO STOP WORKING OUT THEREBY BECOMING SHAPELESS AND UGLY. BUT SHE'S EXPECTED TO BE LEFT TO KEEP MAKING UP AND GLOWING MORE, BECOMING PRETTIER AND ATTRACTING OUTSIDE BIDS. Y'ALL GIVE WOMEN AND MARRIAGES TOO MUCH POWER, AND THIS DISCUSSION IS GIVING ME DEMENTIA.

UNLESS YOU'VE NEVER WORKED OUT IN YOUR LIFE, ANY MAN WHO'S IN LOVE WITH EXERCISING KNOWS HOW EASY AND ENJOYABLE AND IMPORTANT IT IS. WHERE I LIVE THERE ARE MARRIED MEN THAT PLAY FOOTBALL (GYM, HIKE, WRESTLE, BOX) EVERY WEEKEND AND WILL NOT DROP THAT LIFESTYLE FOR ANYTHING. SO WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE EXACTLY?

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 7:40am On May 06, 2022
Bolo, how many people on the average have the luxury of going to the gym in this harsh global economy when bills won't even let them rest for a second?

You are using people whose livelihood depends on their physical appearance to make an example, if that guy is an actor or one of such people you mentioned, I bet you, it will be his wife dragging him to the gym so the jobs and paychecks keep coming in.

CAPSLOCKED:

IDOLO, 30 MINUTES A DAY OR 2 HOURS A WEEK IN THE GYM WILL NOT RESULT TO THE DEATH OF HIS WIFE AND CHILDREN.

PLEASE, Y'ALL DON'T HAVE TO BE LIKE THIS. WE ALL KNOW THE ONE RULE IN THIS GAME AND IT'S TO NEVER LET THEM TAME YOU, BUT THAT ASIDE, YOU HAVE NO EXCUSES TO NOT EXERCISE AND WATCH YOUR DIET UNLESS DUE TO SICKNESS. YOU CAN CHOOSE DAVIDO AS AN EXAMPLE OF SOMEONE WHO STOPPED GYMING TO FOCUS ON FAMILY AND CAREER, BUT THAT'S JUST BECAUSE HE'S LAZY AND UNINTERESTED SINCE DAY ONE. WE HAVE THE LIKES OF COMMANDO, RYAN REYNOLDS, PAUL OKOYE, HAHN, ARSENE WENGER, AND MILLIONS OF OTHER FAMILY MEN WHO'RE SUCCESSFUL BUT STILL ACKNOWLEDGE THE IMPORTANCE OF MAINTAINING ALL KINDS OF FRAME. SO SPARE ME THIS LOVERBOY'S BULLSHĮT. YOUR WIFE WILL STOP YOU FROM GYMING BUT WON'T HESITATE TO FCCK THE GYM INSTRUCTOR. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Cecco90: 7:43am On May 06, 2022
Martinez39s:
You just touched some red pill truth without knowing. grin It is a tale for another day.

Can you throw more light on this, Boss Martinez?. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 8:13am On May 06, 2022
Martinez39s:

It has been confirmed that Kevin Samuels is dead.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 8:15am On May 06, 2022
WarAgainstBegga:

Was he really that bad?
This dude is just capping. Another asslicker bot and simp.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 8:17am On May 06, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
Vs how’s it going. Why do men allow women change them. According to the woman, he is now a man with a family so he doesn’t have time for the gym. Okay, what about his health? He looked healthier before now he’s just living unhealthy because he’s now a family man.
That babe is actually still very proud of her guy from what the pics depict. The guy let himself go. Marriage comes with enough encumbrances that usually predispose to this. I'm with Calibrator on this one. That chick won't object to his former rock hard self. The onus to get back in top shape is still squarely on him.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by temi1290: 8:20am On May 06, 2022
Ninejaywon:

Eating meats is not fattening,meat are pure protein and should be eaten in large quantities. However the type of oil used in the preparation of the meat is the problem.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 8:31am On May 06, 2022
Calibrator:
You don't know how luxurious the liberties you enjoy as a bachelor are till you get married. now imagine a married man working 9-5 with bills to pay and a family to keep happy.... Gym will be the last thing on his mind.
The truth,
The whole truth,
Nothing but the truth.

I enjoy the fact that most of your posts are very much in touch with reality.
It will take far greater strength of resolve to keep in rock hard top shape when married but then impossible is nothing. Let's do it anyway. That's why we're here.

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jeremani: 9:01am On May 06, 2022
If you love gyming there's no excuse that will stop you from hitting the gym,

Marriage shouldn't be among the list sef.

Except you don't love doing it,
I remember when I started gyming 2019, it was as if am wasting my time but as I began to notice changes, I fell in love with it,

I remember when my girlfriend visited me in the gym, through out that day she was frowning somehow.
when I asked her, she said I should stop gyming, that am doing it, so that girls will like me, that I should stop. There's was a time we were talking, she said she hate guyz with big tummy.
Imagine if had quit gyming, she wouldn't waste time to dump my sorry ass.

See this female don't actually know what they want. So you as guy compromising your activities bc of them is wrong.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 9:02am On May 06, 2022
DAY 126, REDPILL 2022

Touch builds trust; response is a feedback mechanism to determine if she's ready.

Authority: Be sharp.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by LifestyleTonite: 9:27am On May 06, 2022
cool

I wonder the reason she gave to her family for calling off the wedding and how they accepted it.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by teebagy: 9:59am On May 06, 2022
Women and weak men are happy bcoz kevin samuels is dead bcoz they hate the truth. Humans hate been told d full truth without sugar coating. Jesus was the most hated man in his time bcoz he spoke d truth. There would b a time when women would creep in to kevin samuels past work to get an answer from their delusion

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PrinxArthur1(m): 10:10am On May 06, 2022
Anybody heard about Kevin Samuels Death..damn what killed him ?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 10:19am On May 06, 2022
Pls.. Who was Kevin Samuel...
I'll like to know.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1402) (1403) (1404) (1405) (1406) (1407) (1408) ... (2220) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: heartofcity12 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.