Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1495) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2779413 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1492) (1493) (1494) (1495) (1496) (1497) (1498) ... (2220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tombrown3(m): 4:48pm On Jun 20, 2022
ubunja:
noted and done.

I sent you an email can you please kindly acknowledge it. I have a proposal I can't just drop here.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ballzproblemm: 5:48pm On Jun 20, 2022
heartofcity12:

This is the bluepill bullshit they taught us.. We now realize the rabbit hole is deep and it doesn’t have to do with any of this. Fall in wetin? grin
exactlycheesy

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 5:55pm On Jun 20, 2022
Tombrown3:

I sent you an email can you please kindly acknowledge it. I have a proposal I can't just drop here.
okay. I'll do so tomorrow Tuesday.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ballzproblemm: 6:00pm On Jun 20, 2022
I have noticed some blue pill shit Hollywood have been pushing lately about rich men , despite his enormous wealth ,their wife will start acting dissatisfied about how the man doesn't care about her passion ,her needs and whatever bullshit she feels she's lacking ,then the so called wife ,will start paying attention to a guy who is not financially stable as the husband but is paying her all the "attention" she needs, now the husband out of distress ,we want to do everything to please the wife.

Now don't get me wrong is not bad to cater for your wife needs,but once she starts acting this way instead of letting you know ,just no she's building a narrative for her to cheat ,so when the time comes , she will manipulate the bluepilled man into thinking it was his fault.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 6:39pm On Jun 20, 2022
Kings please don't be a HOs retirement plan, I beg you.

@ the second screenshot, The same women attempted to retire with the same man but he refused, same way you also should!!!

Look up ubunja's miseducation on women having two hearts, it discusses this at full length.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 7:18pm On Jun 20, 2022
kokaneprodigy:

Exactly
There was a time a babe I was dating was being disturbed by some guy. So I teased her and called him her boyfriend.
Babe was like “even if I want to leave you will it be for this guy?”

Meaning there’s room for her to leave me but on conditions that he’s better or at par.

Absolutely spot on bro.
Women are hypergamy in nature they only date someone better than you

The truth is most of the things we need to k ow about ladies are usually said and displayed by them but some of us just choose to be blind and ignore.

I keep saying Women are redpilled by nature.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 7:28pm On Jun 20, 2022
Calibrator:
Like my two elder sisters always say "calibrator, the woman that will marry will try, you are almost impossible to manipulate"

As an orphan, If the two females who are standing in as my mother can't manipulate me, I will like to see a stranger turn lover try cheesy

There is no any female in my family, i learned how manipulative and cunning females are from brothers,relatives and friends. Also from this Ghanaian footballer that his wife born three bastard sons for i was around 13 or 15 age then.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 7:29pm On Jun 20, 2022
Kingsince95:
I've been a guest here since 2014... I've been watching from the sidelines. So I decide to create an account today.

The lesson have learnt her really sharpened my life From 2014 till today. Shout out to everyone here. I really appreciate your wisdom and inputs.

Love, peace and respect always.

NB: I no be new comer here oo, I know my set LOL

Welcome on board it good to have you around.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:38pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
whoever made this no wise, make I make money without a game, so that I go dey like will Smith

DAY 171, REDPILL 2022

They want you to hustle from 6 am, then when you have made it, they want you to fall in love by 6 pm with a lady that has been enjoying her life since 6 am or even earlier.

Funny thing is that they will compel you to fall in love with a lady that just ended her party by 4 am, the next day. The lady in question and society see it as a great act done for you. After all, you were the one that was hustling and didn't make it early.

Make money. Practice game.

If she didn't start at 6 am, she will have nothing to offer at 6 pm. Mutual value plus congruency is the goal.

Authority: Refuse nonsense.

56 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 7:47pm On Jun 20, 2022
adambeatz:

Classic programming!!

A man would suffer through the hardships of the world and then lay his profits at the feet of a woman, is he mad?.

My achievements/legacy would live long after I’ve departed the realm and I should throw that away just because of a piece of waist.

The problem with men is we fail to see the dynamics of this world has changed, it ain’t what it used to be, since they fail to notice they get fooled into undertaking responsibility they shouldn’t incur.

Why dash a girlfriend a million Naira when I can be chilling on a beach somewhere and watching my investments grow. Why because I want to help a girl settle her debts, my account would now be debited massively, with Buhari as president I’ll not have sense.

The problem once identified no longer falls on the woman but the man who subjects himself under her. A woman would forever be a woman no matter what’s happens but it’s expected from a man to be able to observe and adjust accordingly.
A lady was interview by one of these comedienne so toward the end of the interview the comedienne ask the lady some questions.

How the lady replied.

Interviewer :- do you believe in love and do you want relationship.

Lady :- I don't believe in love and i have my work, i have people working in my two shops.
I don't need any man because i take care of my bills.

Interviewer :- Because you have your work and money, you think you don't need a man.

Lady :- I don't need a man abi what do i need a man for when i can take care of myself and my bill.

I was just laughing and shaking head as the lady saying those words because any guy that wife her such lady marry himself.

As for man the moment you start making money both your mom and female relative will ringing marriage in your ears. One of my brother friends wife still told me to be preparing to get wife. Immediately i gave her words i no get time for woman.

WHEN WOMAN START HAVING MONEY
SOCIETY WILL SAY SHE SHOULD NOT THINK OF HUSBAND AND SHE SHOULD BE FRONTING WHEN GUY APPROACH HER.

WHEN MAN START HAVING MONEY SOCIETY WILL SAY IT TIME FOR HIM TO GET MARRY.

34 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kingsince95(m): 8:02pm On Jun 20, 2022
tosaino95:

Thanks boss... I will be willing to drop some knowledge too. But for now I prefer observing from a distance.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 8:13pm On Jun 20, 2022
Kingsince95:

Thanks boss... I will be willing to drop some knowledge too. But for now I prefer observing from a distance.
As you wish boss, but don't forget to drop it because of newbie although they are still wired by nature of beta/simp trait.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ballzproblemm: 8:54pm On Jun 20, 2022
CaveAdullam:

DAY 171, REDPILL 2022

They want you to hustle from 6 am, then when you have made it, they want you to fall in love by 6 pm with a lady that has been enjoying her life since 6 am or even earlier.

Funny thing is that they will compel you to fall in love with a lady that just ended her party by 4 am, the next day. The lady in question and society see it as a great act done for you. After all, you were the one that was hustling and didn't make it early.

Make money. Practice game.

If she didn't start at 6 am, she will have nothing to offer at 6 pm. Mutual value plus congruency is the goal.

Authority: Refuse nonsense.
Asin eh,after whoring and fuqing every available dick , you want me as a man to now do love no dawg I am increasing the range of bitches, from Morocco,to Malaysia,to Chile ,Brazil and other nationalities I have fantasy for ,in fact na when my brostitution go start well cool

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 20, 2022
LifestyleTonite:

He might actually be a female, but what does that matter?

Guys calling that moniker female are just doing the typical "give a dog a bad name just to hang it."

Isn't it the same thing you guys accused girls of when they ask "who hurt you"?

This thread is filled with sissy men who can't stomach true criticism, bitter advice and can't engage in sensible debate without allowing their emotions to get the better of them. No wonder they are a failure in the dating game.

The best criticism is the one that hits you hard. That's the type that will change you for good, not the sweet and sugar that will lead to pile. It tells you your own fault instead of fooling you into thinking others are the problem. If you can swallow it, you will spend the rest of your life addressing own your problems instead of trying to quench the smoke in the life of girls while your own house is on fire.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by adambeatz(m): 9:16pm On Jun 20, 2022
tosaino95:

WHEN WOMAN START HAVING MONEY
SOCIETY WILL SAY SHE SHOULD NOT THINK OF HUSBAND AND SHE SHOULD BE FRONTING WHEN GUY APPROACH HER.

WHEN MAN START HAVING MONEY SOCIETY WILL SAY IT TIME FOR HIM TO GET MARRY.

Heaven bless me as I’ve made my peace with the fact that I’m neutral on getting married. I don’t hate women, contrary to that I love them cause at the end of the day one would not expect me to chase after my fellow man when women are the most surplus commodity on earth.

Ihave a guy (Terry) who years back was a gee boy before he went legit. He had this girl he dated back then but due to distance they parted ways. Recently they connected and have been dating for some months, 2 weeks back he gave me a call that he was around IKEJA, pwd driving back the police stopped him to check and were harassing him to open his phone which he refused. He asked for assistance as he was with his babe and the police, nearby happens to be the military base for those who know the area. I instructed him to stay put as someone would give him a call on his current location.
After my guy reached Terry’s location, much arguing ensured and my guy asked terry privately if he had anything incriminating on his phone which terry said no, my guy told the police if they went through his phone and didn’t get anything, he would be the one to stress them of which the police agreed. Terry opened his phone and after turning the phone in and out they didn’t find anything, from there my guy took over and was about calling for OPMESA pickup to come to their location. One of the police upon sensing incoming trouble pulled my guy aside for them to relate, it turned out it was Terry’s babe who gave them the info that he was a gee boy(unknown to her he no longer is), she let her WhatsApp location on and that’s how they knew when to stop him. When my guy gave me the info I told him to tell terry asap, terry started narrating all the good he had done for the girl and her family the past few months and even considered settling down with her. Even the police started blaming the girl for giving them false info.

My point is this, he was wise enough not to let her predict his patterns financially and she felt she could score a big hit from him cause she knew him then as a gee boy. What if he had been foolish enough to bare his heart and soul to her, what would have happened?

If a man wants to settle issues and words can’t fix it, the next step is to settle with fists which for me is better than a woman who has issues and sets out to systematically destroy you from within.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by omotoso1989(m): 9:43pm On Jun 20, 2022
tosaino95:
I've been an observer since 2012 sha.my girlfriend told me in 2014 that she was responsible for some sicknesses that fell on me.she said didn't I know dat I'm supposed to marry a doctor.i told her if I should have ordinary headache she's in soup.the headache started the following morning.i still feel the headache till now

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 9:43pm On Jun 20, 2022
@Adambeatz

Terry is a lucky dude.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by azammi(m): 10:10pm On Jun 20, 2022
This story no clear can u explain ?
omotoso1989:
I've been an observer since 2012 sha.my girlfriend told me in 2014 that she was responsible for some sicknesses that fell on me.she said didn't I know dat I'm supposed to marry a doctor.i told her if I should have ordinary headache she's in soup.the headache started the following morning.i still feel the headache till now

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 10:29pm On Jun 20, 2022
"Don't be a retirement plan for used up women," the red pill pleads, and prior to today, it seemed as if no one was paying attention, or so I thought. Today, I encountered something that rekindled my faith in men. I had never heard of a singles mixer where only ladies were present. In what was originally intended to be a matchmaking/dating arrangement, women came, sat down, and liaised with one another. Here's a quick rundown of what a singles mixer is for those who don't know.

It is an event hosted by an organization in which single men and women meet to socialize, dine, and possibly mingle. For those who are unmarried and looking to settle down, a single mixer can be the foundation of something special. However, people are ignoring the reason why black men declined to attend a discreet gathering planned by black women. As a redpiller, I was ecstatic to learn how things panned out. Also, I want to mention a few things to those of you who might choose to participate in similar events in the future. 

First and foremost, I do not believe Nigerian men would have delivered a strong message in the same fashion that black American men did, and I applaud them for it. Owing to the fact that fresh red pill podcasts are released every day to educate men over there on intersexual dynamics, I'd presume a significant amount of them have taken the red pill. Now, who are the kind of women you'd encounter at a singles mixer or other similar gatherings? Women who want to get married, and when do they decide it's time to settle down? You already know.

You can't afford to go to such ridiculous functions as a man who is no longer in the matrix, since you know what kind of women will be there and what they want. Such meetups are pitfalls for men who have created a reputation over time. If you must start a family, go out into the world and find a young woman who meets all of your requirements. Don't be the man who is persuaded by society to do ludicrous things, such as becoming a stepfather.

As is customary, black women have jumped on the bandwagon to try to turn the conversation into a race issue, claiming that black men are no longer interested in marrying women of their own ethnicity. My sole desire is that Nigerian men adopt similar conduct, but I suppose there are still a lot of dimwits and men who believe they will meet saints when their religious institutions organize singles nights or get-togethers. SMH.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iamphenomenal(m): 10:37pm On Jun 20, 2022
HYPERGAMY DOESN'T CARE - 1
Hypergamy doesn’t care how great a Father you are to your kids.

Hypergamy doesn’t care how you rearranged your college majors and career choice in life to better accommodate her.

Hypergamy doesn’t care how inspired or fulfilled you feel as a stay-at-home Dad

#RM

19 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kingsince95(m): 11:32pm On Jun 20, 2022
adambeatz:

Heaven bless me as I’ve made my peace with the fact that I’m neutral on getting married. I don’t hate women, contrary to that I love them cause at the end of the day one would not expect me to chase after my fellow man when women are the most surplus commodity on earth.

Ihave a guy (Terry) who years back was a gee boy before he went legit. He had this girl he dated back then but due to distance they parted ways. Recently they connected and have been dating for some months, 2 weeks back he gave me a call that he was around IKEJA, pwd driving back the police stopped him to check and were harassing him to open his phone which he refused. He asked for assistance as he was with his babe and the police, nearby happens to be the military base for those who know the area. I instructed him to stay put as someone would give him a call on his current location.
After my guy reached Terry’s location, much arguing ensured and my guy asked terry privately if he had anything incriminating on his phone which terry said no, my guy told the police if they went through his phone and didn’t get anything, he would be the one to stress them of which the police agreed. Terry opened his phone and after turning the phone in and out they didn’t find anything, from there my guy took over and was about calling for OPMESA pickup to come to their location. One of the police upon sensing incoming trouble pulled my guy aside for them to relate, it turned out it was Terry’s babe who gave them the info that he was a gee boy(unknown to her he no longer is), she let her WhatsApp location on and that’s how they knew when to stop him. When my guy gave me the info I told him to tell terry asap, terry started narrating all the good he had done for the girl and her family the past few months and even considered settling down with her. Even the police started blaming the girl for giving them false info.

My point is this, he was wise enough not to let her predict his patterns financially and she felt she could score a big hit from him cause she knew him then as a gee boy. What if he had been foolish enough to bare his heart and soul to her, what would have happened?

If a man wants to settle issues and words can’t fix it, the next step is to settle with fists which for me is better than a woman who has issues and sets out to systematically destroy you from within.

Never trust a woman's niceness...

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Someoneschild2: 11:55pm On Jun 20, 2022
Image 1 makes image 2 feel nauseating.

How for the love of humanity can a homo sapiens rationalize the assertion that a virgin and a hoe are the same? That "Everybody is somebody's ex?" Such rubbish!

Image 1 depicts what "somebody's ex" may have gone through. The poster in image 2 acknowledges and encourages other men fools that "it is okay to spread your seeds in an 'over used soil' sucked off its nutrients".. My goodness!

I know whether to continue a discussion with a human being after my first three questions.

He even claimed blessings can come from marrying a hoe....SMH

Image 3 is for our consumption,abeg!

BTW, you can guess how much validation that post got and by whom. Lol

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 1:23am On Jun 21, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ballzproblemm: 2:34am On Jun 21, 2022
read and reread this comment! women love unpredictable men.! sometimes treat her nice sometimes treat her like the slut she is! no matter how mainstream media bastardize the term "alpha male" deep down it what every woman desires,be in charge! be in control! not some silly sissy, read the ending part she wants man that will put her in order anytime she rebels! or her hoe phase is getting out of hand ,not like a little sissy running to nairaland to seek for advice ,be in charge be in control! call their bluff! if she doesn't submit to your authority , change am like wrapper! thank you lol sorry for ranting.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ballzproblemm: 2:45am On Jun 21, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
read and reread this comment! women love unpredictable men.! sometimes treat her nice sometimes treat her like the slut she is! no matter how mainstream media bastardize the term "alpha male" deep down it what every woman desires,be in charge! be in control! not some silly sissy, read the ending part she wants man that will put her in order anytime she rebels! or her hoe phase is getting out of hand ,not like a little sissy running to nairaland to seek for advice ,be in charge be in control! call their bluff! if she doesn't submit to your authority , change am like wrapper! thank you lol sorry for ranting.
the topic was ,why do women keep going after bad boys!, and here are the things learnt, bad boys are:-

a) unpredictable
b) arrogant
c) unapologetic
D) have other women in their lives etc.

some tried to sheepishly say they don't like bad boys, but from the way they were dancing around it I knew deep down they love bad boys ,one even said she loved bad boys in her early twenties then when she reached 30, she finally realized she needed a good man. You hear that?! after whoring in youthful age , giving bad boys all the style ,as leftover she now realized she needs a good man.

GOOD MEN FINISH LAST!

That boy boy will be rude to ya bitch and still fuq her , while you Mr goody goody, pant you no go smell.

why are my ranting like this? you may ask :-

a) women love confident and arrogant men

b) there's a slut beast in every woman

c) be unpredictable , one day treat her like princess the next day call her all sort of sluttish names (if e no work no blame me o cheesy grin)

D)nice=weak in their dictionary.

to clarify that c part , apply it when there's sexual tension between you guys ooo! no just go they call her all sort of names you understand cheesy,like when you are in bed with her or you guys are sex chatting. still on still not a relationship advice cool

ALSO NOTE:-i say be bad not toxic , you know some people usually intertwined their two

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 3:54am On Jun 21, 2022
They are shameless...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 3:59am On Jun 21, 2022
Love is beautiful. Leave the redpill, mgtow, and all that BS to go and find your soul heart guys. You may be lucky like our guy below wink

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 4:02am On Jun 21, 2022
An extract from the Anatomy of female power by Chinweizu. Men should protect their MEAT as much as a virtuous woman would protect her virginity.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 4:06am On Jun 21, 2022
omotoso1989:
That myth bro isn't spiritual headache

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 4:09am On Jun 21, 2022
It's our choice. Better be selfish than simpish.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 4:19am On Jun 21, 2022
adambeatz:

How so very cruel women could be.
like they used to say, ( a thief can never rob you without within informant ).
The guy should be Thankful and Grateful to God for revealing to him that the lady he is planning to marry is his present and future Enemy/Destruction not anything close to girlfriend let alone Wife and you that come for his rescue at the right time.

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Peaceyw(m): 8:36am On Jun 21, 2022
adambeatz:

This your story made me to remember that number 1 that was killed, it was also his girlfriend that gave location and she was at the said location where he was tortured and killed.
It seems we men need to separate our source of finance and power from the women we are with at any point in time. Imagine dating a girl and you get her a job at your place of work then she leaves you for your superior, how will you now go about that type of situation?

19 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1492) (1493) (1494) (1495) (1496) (1497) (1498) ... (2220) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: CuteNbad(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.