Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1497) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2771897 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1494) (1495) (1496) (1497) (1498) (1499) (1500) ... (2216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CAPSLOCKED: 6:30pm On Jun 21, 2022
adambeatz

TERRY REALLY WON.

IT HAPPENED TO SAMSON IN THE BIBLE AND KEEPS HAPPENING TO THIS DAY.

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:33pm On Jun 21, 2022
Yeah. And some are good at both.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:42pm On Jun 21, 2022
Hypergamy don’t care..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:46pm On Jun 21, 2022

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by adambeatz(m): 6:48pm On Jun 21, 2022
Peaceyw:

This your story made me to remember that number 1 that was killed, it was also his girlfriend that gave location and she was at the said location where he was tortured and killed.
It seems we men need to separate our source of finance and power from the women we are with at any point in time. Imagine dating a girl and you get her a job at your place of work then she leaves you for your superior, how will you now go about that type of situation?

Lol, that’s an expensive imagination bro, though I’m not a type that’s against helping a person in need, say I bring a woman into my world happens to be an abomination and even if I happen to do so, it’ll be that I’m ready for her to switch up on me and have my contingency plan down.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by adambeatz(m): 6:50pm On Jun 21, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:
adambeatz

TERRY REALLY WON.

He learnt his lesson, also I gave him a link to this thread, sure his going through

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:51pm On Jun 21, 2022
Yeeah

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:55pm On Jun 21, 2022
Some are even so dumb to brag about being wayward or into hookup lately, funny how such females still want high value men to save them, the delusion is real.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:58pm On Jun 21, 2022
smiley

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:02pm On Jun 21, 2022
#trp

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:08pm On Jun 21, 2022
Hmmn, how ruthless..

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Aaron12(m): 7:09pm On Jun 21, 2022
heartofcity12:
#trp
Heartofcity12 you have said it all, it is nothing but the truth.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:18pm On Jun 21, 2022
Yeah

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:20pm On Jun 21, 2022
smiley

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:24pm On Jun 21, 2022
It is what it is..

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:27pm On Jun 21, 2022
Right

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobleking2000(m): 8:32pm On Jun 21, 2022
ubunja:
yes, men can turn down sex due to self-control and morality issues. That's commendable. The "but" here is that no man must think doing so has a bearing on how women view him. As concerning value and worth.
Because at the end how it plays out is That pucc you're passing on to appear special/different from other men, the lady is just going to take it to another guy! Usually some guy who's always available for quick cheap no-stress sex. Some guys just make it so hard and complicated to give them sex girls simply stop offering.

I'm sure we've all heard of a situation where some morally upright gentleman of a guy had a lady always visiting him acting funny for him but the guy was always "controlling" himself until the lady gave up, stopped visiting and somehow ended up getting pregnant for some clown.
What the gentleman did is really not playing hard to get in the dating sense, he just missed opportunities.

Okay let's switch genders for better clarity.

How does a woman play hard to get?

We go back to the foundation of male/female dynamics: Men love sex, Women love money. Men want sex, Women want money.

A woman then plays hard to get by being stingy with SEX. Cause sex is what men want.
While a man plays hard to get by being stingy with LOVE aka commitment, cause that's what women want.

A man doesn't play hard to get by refusing sex just as a woman doesn't play hard to get by refusing love/commitment/money. A man takes the sex but refuses to give the woman that one thing she wants (love/commitment/money) -that's him playing hard to get. Because until a man is in love or committed the woman hasn't actually got him.

Same way,,, a woman takes the love, commitment and money that's offered to her but denies men that one thing they all want: sex. Cause until a woman has given a man sex, the man hasn't actually got anything worthwhile from the woman. He hasn't yet "got" the woman.
The moment of truth for women is when a man finally commits. And the moment of truth for men is when a woman finally gives sex.

If you're a woman it doesn't matter if Davido or Chris Brown wants to sleep with you. What matters is Do they want to commit?Do they want to marry you? That's the question cause that's what really determines your worth IN THEIR EYES. Being good enough for sex is inferior. Being good enough to committment is superior. Its when a man commits that you have got got him.

That's why when a woman cheats a man's first question is "Did you sleep with him?" Cause for men there's nothing serious until sex happens.
And when a man cheats women's first question is "Do you love her?" Cause women understands that men will fucc anything, its when a man commits that things become serious.

Men and women are looking at sex and love from opposing sides, so what they value, what they see as valuable, is also opposed.

When a girl tells her friends "Moses loves me!" What do the friends ask? They ask, "What has he done for you?!"
Meanwhile, if a guy tells his friends, "Dorothy loves me!" They're going to ask "Did she let you smash?"

Which is to say, A woman can't say "Moses loves me cause he had sex with me". Not really, cause sex is not something men control. Just as a man can't say,"Dorothy loves me cause she bought me this and that". Cause a womans commitment is worthless. As long as he hasn't smashed Dorothy, his friends can't really be convinced Dorothy loves him. Cause the only thing of value Dorothy has is the pucc. Until she puts that on the table, she's holding back.

All this is to illustrate both men and women understand the "moment of Truth" concerning each gender. A woman can't use commitment to show a guy she loves him, just as much as a man can't use sex to show a woman he loves her. Women express love by sex, men express love by commitment. Hence that woman who's hard to fucc is the woman everyone fights for cause she has value.Just like that man who's hard to commit is the man everyone fights for cause he has value.
Which brings us full circle back to the virgin and the Bad boy as the most valuable in the dating field.

Quite explanatory and understanding.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tombrown3(m): 8:54pm On Jun 21, 2022
ubunja:
I cant seem to find your email. Did you use gnuversalsoldier@gmail.com
Nope

Mine is tombrownanuma@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 8:58pm On Jun 21, 2022
Tombrown3:

Nope

Mine is tombrownanuma@gmail.com
I was giving you my email.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tombrown3(m): 9:12pm On Jun 21, 2022
ubunja:
I was giving you my email.

Oooh, OK. I'll send you an email shortly

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Image123(m): 9:15pm On Jun 21, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:
adambeatz

TERRY REALLY WON.

Did it happen or it's fiction? You guys are eternally confused on that.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 21, 2022
From a well known actor
When he was at the peak of his career the woman used and enjoyed him but now treated him like a worthless blood stained sanitary pad, when I always say men don't compromise on your mating strategy, nothing is too extreme, don't let love and women are physically inferior let me pity them you will say JESHAL has come again with his Taliban nonsense, what's wrong with him, this guy was burnt by his so-called NAWALT, now I'm 100% sure he has an anonymous online Reddit account after he was destroyed by his foreign babe, when he was in fame he didn't care he was living his bluepilled dream with his soulmate like will Smith and Robert kiyosaki who both have seen that money can't cure beta and doesn't guarantee immunity from female nature

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ashewoboy(m): 10:33pm On Jun 21, 2022
heartofcity12:
Yeah. And some are good at both.

Na money I wan dey make for real life now..

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ashewoboy(m): 10:35pm On Jun 21, 2022
heartofcity12:
Hypergamy don’t care..

Na why I dey usually feel reluctant to approach all these undergraduate girls. Yahoo boys have spoilt them.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ashewoboy(m): 11:34pm On Jun 21, 2022
ubunja:
yes, men can turn down sex due to self-control and morality issues. That's commendable. The "but" here is that no man must think doing so has a bearing on how women view him. As concerning value and worth.
Because at the end how it plays out is That pucc you're passing on to appear special/different from other men, the lady is just going to take it to another guy! Usually some guy who's always available for quick cheap no-stress sex. Some guys just make it so hard and complicated to give them sex girls simply stop offering.

I'm sure we've all heard of a situation where some morally upright gentleman of a guy had a lady always visiting him acting funny for him but the guy was always "controlling" himself until the lady gave up, stopped visiting and somehow ended up getting pregnant for some clown.
What the gentleman did is really not playing hard to get in the dating sense, he just missed opportunities.

Okay let's switch genders for better clarity.

How does a woman play hard to get?

We go back to the foundation of male/female dynamics: Men love sex, Women love money. Men want sex, Women want money.

A woman then plays hard to get by being stingy with SEX. Cause sex is what men want.
While a man plays hard to get by being stingy with LOVE aka commitment, cause that's what women want.

A man doesn't play hard to get by refusing sex just as a woman doesn't play hard to get by refusing love/commitment/money. A man takes the sex but refuses to give the woman that one thing she wants (love/commitment/money) -that's him playing hard to get. Because until a man is in love or committed the woman hasn't actually got him.

Same way,,, a woman takes the love, commitment and money that's offered to her but denies men that one thing they all want: sex. Cause until a woman has given a man sex, the man hasn't actually got anything worthwhile from the woman. He hasn't yet "got" the woman.
The moment of truth for women is when a man finally commits. And the moment of truth for men is when a woman finally gives sex.

If you're a woman it doesn't matter if Davido or Chris Brown wants to sleep with you. What matters is Do they want to commit?Do they want to marry you? That's the question cause that's what really determines your worth IN THEIR EYES. Being good enough for sex is inferior. Being good enough to committment is superior. Its when a man commits that you have got got him.

That's why when a woman cheats a man's first question is "Did you sleep with him?" Cause for men there's nothing serious until sex happens.
And when a man cheats women's first question is "Do you love her?" Cause women understands that men will fucc anything, its when a man commits that things become serious.

Men and women are looking at sex and love from opposing sides, so what they value, what they see as valuable, is also opposed.

When a girl tells her friends "Moses loves me!" What do the friends ask? They ask, "What has he done for you?!"
Meanwhile, if a guy tells his friends, "Dorothy loves me!" They're going to ask "Did she let you smash?"

Which is to say, A woman can't say "Moses loves me cause he had sex with me". Not really, cause sex is not something men control. Just as a man can't say,"Dorothy loves me cause she bought me this and that". Cause a womans commitment is worthless. As long as he hasn't smashed Dorothy, his friends can't really be convinced Dorothy loves him. Cause the only thing of value Dorothy has is the pucc. Until she puts that on the table, she's holding back.

All this is to illustrate both men and women understand the "moment of Truth" concerning each gender. A woman can't use commitment to show a guy she loves him, just as much as a man can't use sex to show a woman he loves her. Women express love by sex, men express love by commitment. Hence that woman who's hard to fucc is the woman everyone fights for cause she has value.Just like that man who's hard to commit is the man everyone fights for cause he has value.
Which brings us full circle back to the virgin and the Bad boy as the most valuable in the dating field.

Ubunja. Emancipating men from pvssy slavery.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by adambeatz(m): 11:37pm On Jun 21, 2022
Image123:

Did it happen or it's fiction? You guys are eternally confused on that.

I believe the story of Samson is an allegory and not real

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Danycrusoe(m): 1:11am On Jun 22, 2022
I lost track of the thread, I cant even remember which point I stopped, work has been hectic in the first half of the year.

Nevertheless, I know the purpose of the thread and I have more personal experiences to share for others to learn from.

Please, it may not be in tandem with the topic trending here but I'll put it out.

WHATEVER ANY LADY IS DOING FOR YOU OR YOUR SAKE AT ANY POINT IN WHATEVER CAPACITY HAS AN UNDERLINED OR UNDISCLOSED EXPECTED RETURN.

What this means is that women are not capable of helping you for free. Two women, a colleague and my boss' gf acted that out recently.

At work I handle alot of things from production to presentation, due to low remuneration, we had like six exits from April to June. The load was becoming obvious, mine was the heaviest, two night shifts, six news reads from possible 14 in a week, three current affairs presentations and five sports shows among many others.

This colleague does just news reads and current affairs four days in a week with three off days. Her news reads are just four at most and four current affairs shows.

Suddenly she joined my bandwagon complaining to our GM that my workload is too much, I need to be taken off night shifting. Note: this is something I have been personally clamouring for too cuz I have been doing it for more than a year now.

So eventually I was taken off night shifting, she heads our English presentation unit and does the timetable.

Immediately one of our guys made his expected exit, she added his workload to mine which includes all the six news-reads from Friday to Sunday. Meaning no off day for me.

I confronted her and she was like she can't work on weekends, she had an agreement with d management before she was hired and besides "WHY DO I THINK SHE WAS ASKING FOR ME TO BE RELIEFED OF NIGHT DUTIES". "I SHOULD RETURN A GOOD TURN SHE HAD GIVEN".

I know it may be sounding boring by now but this is just a surface to the manipulation she has added. She lied to me and the GM about taking Saturdays since she needs the weekend for her relationship bullshit.

The GM insisted she takes either Saturday or Sunday she stated she will take my Saturday morning, I read Saturdays cause I'll still do a two hour sports show that Saturday morning anyways.

Now , we have a volunteer who reads two news every week. She told me dx volunteer agreed to take Sunday's since I don't want it and that I can use sundae to rest while she takes Saturday morning.

The next time table came out and she put my name on the same Sunday while the volunteer gets to take my Saturday while maintaining her non appearance on weekends.

Now, after thinking it all, she fought for me to make her have her way. Unfortunately for her, I have my ways too, I called in sick, I'm taking off two weeks full. It's just her and the volunteer available for reading. Either she does the weekend for two weeks at least or face queries for several missed broadcast.

So of you are reading this, that lady has a motive behind her smile and niceness better without before u pay for what u didnt other.

The second scenario is coming.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Danycrusoe(m): 1:31am On Jun 22, 2022
My second scenario happened with my boss's gf, they met at our work, she was a Corp member but they didn't hit it off till he resigned and left to another station.

I was on talking terms with d girl as a staff to Corp member n nothing more. So recently I moved closer to work which is also closer to them as they live in together although not married.

At first the lady would call me to come to their place or tell me my boss asked me to show up n I'll go. I never suspected anything, at least he's my boss and we had w good friendly relationship even beyond work.

As weeks passed I realised she was calling more on her own bidding so as to have me keep her company since they live alone in a building, so anytime my boss is away and set to come late she will lie and I'll show.

Now she cooks often and knowing I'm single and a bachelor who eats out often, she tends to offer me. Soon, i became her 911 anytime she has financial emergencies. Tfare to work or back home, freebies, goodies etc. Thankfully as a broke guy with a stringent budget often than not she meets a NO.

There are occasional Soft drinks here, Biscuits there, eat out together as our radio stations are in the same street so we have same spot we eat at.

So subsequently she became angered easily anytime I say no, soon disrespect started coming in, one time she did it in her Man's presence unknowingly and he thoroughly scolded her.

We sorted it, she apologised, because of my boss I let it slide, I showed up but at a limited rate. On his birthday last week She messed up again shouting and confronting me that I ALWAYS LIE TO HER ABOUT BEING BROKE, I CHANGED I DON'T WANT TO GIVE HER MONEY YET I EAT HER FOOD ALL BECAUSE MY BOSS IS HER BF, I INFRINGE ON PRIVACY, SEE FINISH BLA BLA BLA.

Gentlemen, I wasn't moved but I caught one thing, every of his other friends were around so their attention was drawn and she was like "SHE WILL NOT TAKE IT FROM ANY OF HER BF'S FRIENDS AGAIN, SHE CANT BE ENTERTAINING THEM AND NOT GET ANYTHING IN RETURN, NOT EVEN FINANCIAL HELP".

I got her motive and message but this time with clarity, her friendliness was at an unnamed cost which is frequent buy me this give me that or send me money.

For any one who thinks Redpill is just got secular boyfriend and girlfriend relationship, you are wrong, women in all spheres will shut tests nd try to manipulate you at any given chance.

I'm sure these have been at several times been pointed here but in case u didnt understand tjis experience of mine should make u understand.

One is a female colleague at work, the other is a junior colleague on the job who's just opportune to be dating my boss. Oh and she has called several times to apologise and reinvite me but all turned down.

48 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Danycrusoe(m): 1:43am On Jun 22, 2022
Finally, as a man I have seen women from close range (secular relationship, work relationship and friendship).

On all three I have experienced lies, shit test and manipulation on all three fronts but thanks to this place I know whenever any of them are happening to me and what to do.

Like some say here, u don't become red by reading this thread or becoming redpilled instantly. It's a growth, a process, a part of life.

I don't have female friends again, just acquaintances who chop No like korede spaghetti.

My female colleagues at work are still tricky to deal with but for now what works for me is absence, I don't sit loitering and waiting on office premises. It makes me far from gossips and disrespect.

They know me now as a man who enter the studio 2 minutes to his show, I prep from home. I have not had a relationship since last year and even if I go into One, I go in more enlightened on what women can do.

Lastly, redpill is a blessing but u still need discretion in enforcing and applying it. My GM at work is a 70+ man who once headed NBC, and my boss is mid 30 man who has connect across stations in Ogun, Oyo and Osun and parts of Lagos, sometimes I think of what opportunities may come through him and let his babe do as she likes.

What she won't get is my money and also time.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kingsince95(m): 1:57am On Jun 22, 2022
Danycrusoe:
Finally, as a man I have seen women from close range (secular relationship, work relationship and friendship).

On all three I have experienced lies, shit test and manipulation on all three fronts but thanks to this place I know whenever any of them are happening to me and what to do.

Like some say here, u don't become red by reading this thread or becoming redpilled instantly. It's a growth, a process, a part of life.

I don't have female friends again, just acquaintances who chop No like korede spaghetti.

My female colleagues at work are still tricky to deal with but for now what works for me is absence, I don't sit loitering and waiting on office premises. It makes me far from gossips and disrespect.

They know me now as a man who enter the studio 2 minutes to his show, I prep from home. I have not had a relationship since last year and even if I go into One, I go in more enlightened on what women can do.

Lastly, redpill is a blessing but u still need discretion in enforcing and applying it. My GM at work is a 70+ man who once headed NBC, and my boss is mid 30 man who has connect across stations in Ogun, Oyo and Osun and parts of Lagos, sometimes I think of what opportunities may come through him and let his babe do as she likes.

What she won't get is my money and also time.

Women are very smart, one has to be on his 6 always when dealing with them.

Which radio station Sir??
It's okay if you don't tell me, I'll respect your decision.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 2:22am On Jun 22, 2022
Danycrusoe:
My second scenario happened with my boss's gf, they met at our work, she was a Corp member but they didn't hit it off till he resigned and left to another station.

I was on talking terms with d girl as a staff to Corp member n nothing more. So recently I moved closer to work which is also closer to them as they live in together although not married.

At first the lady would call me to come to their place or tell me my boss asked me to show up n I'll go. I never suspected anything, at least he's my boss and we had w good friendly relationship even beyond work.

As weeks passed I realised she was calling more on her own bidding so as to have me keep her company since they live alone in a building, so anytime my boss is away and set to come late she will lie and I'll show.

Now she cooks often and knowing I'm single and a bachelor who eats out often, she tends to offer me. Soon, i became her 911 anytime she has financial emergencies. Tfare to work or back home, freebies, goodies etc. Thankfully as a broke guy with a stringent budget often than not she meets a NO.

There are occasional Soft drinks here, Biscuits there, eat out together as our radio stations are in the same street so we have same spot we eat at.

So subsequently she became angered easily anytime I say no, soon disrespect started coming in, one time she did it in her Man's presence unknowingly and he thoroughly scolded her.

We sorted it, she apologised, because of my boss I let it slide, I showed up but at a limited rate. On his birthday last week She messed up again shouting and confronting me that I ALWAYS LIE TO HER ABOUT BEING BROKE, I CHANGED I DON'T WANT TO GIVE HER MONEY YET I EAT HER FOOD ALL BECAUSE MY BOSS IS HER BF, I INFRINGE ON PRIVACY, SEE FINISH BLA BLA BLA.

Gentlemen, I wasn't moved but I caught one thing, every of his other friends were around so their attention was drawn and she was like "SHE WILL NOT TAKE IT FROM ANY OF HER BF'S FRIENDS AGAIN, SHE CANT BE ENTERTAINING THEM AND NOT GET ANYTHING IN RETURN, NOT EVEN FINANCIAL HELP".

I got her motive and message but this time with clarity, her friendliness was at an unnamed cost which is frequent buy me this give me that or send me money.

For any one who thinks Redpill is just got secular boyfriend and girlfriend relationship, you are wrong, women in all spheres will shit test nd try to manipulate you at any given chance.

I'm sure these have been at several times been pointed here but in case u didnt understand tjis experience of mine should make u understand.

One is a female colleague at work, the other is a junior colleague on the job who's just opportune to be dating my boss. Oh and she has called several times to apologise and reinvite me but all turned down.

You don’t let her entertain you anymore, reject her food, reject everything from her henceforth.

19 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 2:28am On Jun 22, 2022
heartofcity12:
One of the prime reason why we must not chase women, especially when it involves sacrificing your dignity, self-esteem or manhood.

21 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1494) (1495) (1496) (1497) (1498) (1499) (1500) ... (2216) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Pukkalolo, Matrix137(m), Geniemoi01(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.