Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,048 members, 7,810,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1499) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2752209 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1496) (1497) (1498) (1499) (1500) (1501) (1502) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 1:31pm On Jun 22, 2022
Aaron12:
Let me not bobo you, I was this guy that is always known as a humble guy, always willing to help people, always having a soft spot for women despite the fact I'm always manipulated to do their bidding, but ever since I joined this thread, my mentality about women changed, I'm no longer that Mr nice guy again. Even if when I have money I don't give it out to women. To be frank I can't remember the last time I gave a woman my money be it 100 to 1 million.

Humble and willing to help is things every human being need to have but having soft spot for woman is a bad/destruction to man.
Most hero and powerful men were killed through women.
Talking about the humble and willing to help people.
Yesterday one of the guys i used to buy laptop spare parts from called me that when am coming to get thing from his boss shop we should meet somewhere else that he has the thing i want to buy that i should help him because he need money.
And i agree to do it the way he want. If he was a girl i will turn him down because what we did yesterday would turn to problem in the future, because it's how it's.
Hope you gerrit cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dizzyyish: 1:32pm On Jun 22, 2022
heartofcity12:
smiley
Women don't respect men who respect them.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dizzyyish: 1:53pm On Jun 22, 2022
Danycrusoe:
Finally, as a man I have seen women from close range (secular relationship, work relationship and friendship).

On all three I have experienced lies, shit test and manipulation on all three fronts but thanks to this place I know whenever any of them are happening to me and what to do.

Like some say here, u don't become red by reading this thread or becoming redpilled instantly. It's a growth, a process, a part of life.

I don't have female friends again, just acquaintances who chop No like korede spaghetti.

My female colleagues at work are still tricky to deal with but for now what works for me is absence, I don't sit loitering and waiting on office premises. It makes me far from gossips and disrespect.

They know me now as a man who enter the studio 2 minutes to his show, I prep from home. I have not had a relationship since last year and even if I go into One, I go in more enlightened on what women can do.

Lastly, redpill is a blessing but u still need discretion in enforcing and applying it. My GM at work is a 70+ man who once headed NBC, and my boss is mid 30 man who has connect across stations in Ogun, Oyo and Osun and parts of Lagos, sometimes I think of what opportunities may come through him and let his babe do as she likes.

What she won't get is my money and also time.
https://www.nairaland.com/7166252/wahala-chaos-female-nature#113575657

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 1:55pm On Jun 22, 2022
Dizzyyish:
Women don't respect men who respect them.
Not true.
Unless respect now has a different meaning.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 1:58pm On Jun 22, 2022
Tips for kings 1

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 1:58pm On Jun 22, 2022

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 22, 2022
SweetVibe:

Who actually won the game between me and her? Or was it a draw game?
Waiting for your reply
U lost nothing brah cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 3:13pm On Jun 22, 2022
Danycrusoe:
My second scenario happened with my boss's gf, they met at our work, she was a Corp member but they didn't hit it off till he resigned and left to another station.

I was on talking terms with d girl as a staff to Corp member n nothing more. So recently I moved closer to work which is also closer to them as they live in together although not married.

At first the lady would call me to come to their place or tell me my boss asked me to show up n I'll go. I never suspected anything, at least he's my boss and we had w good friendly relationship even beyond work.

As weeks passed I realised she was calling more on her own bidding so as to have me keep her company since they live alone in a building, so anytime my boss is away and set to come late she will lie and I'll show.

Now she cooks often and knowing I'm single and a bachelor who eats out often, she tends to offer me. Soon, i became her 911 anytime she has financial emergencies. Tfare to work or back home, freebies, goodies etc. Thankfully as a broke guy with a stringent budget often than not she meets a NO.

There are occasional Soft drinks here, Biscuits there, eat out together as our radio stations are in the same street so we have same spot we eat at.

So subsequently she became angered easily anytime I say no, soon disrespect started coming in, one time she did it in her Man's presence unknowingly and he thoroughly scolded her.

We sorted it, she apologised, because of my boss I let it slide, I showed up but at a limited rate. On his birthday last week She messed up again shouting and confronting me that I ALWAYS LIE TO HER ABOUT BEING BROKE, I CHANGED I DON'T WANT TO GIVE HER MONEY YET I EAT HER FOOD ALL BECAUSE MY BOSS IS HER BF, I INFRINGE ON PRIVACY, SEE FINISH BLA BLA BLA.

Gentlemen, I wasn't moved but I caught one thing, every of his other friends were around so their attention was drawn and she was like "SHE WILL NOT TAKE IT FROM ANY OF HER BF'S FRIENDS AGAIN, SHE CANT BE ENTERTAINING THEM AND NOT GET ANYTHING IN RETURN, NOT EVEN FINANCIAL HELP".

I got her motive and message but this time with clarity, her friendliness was at an unnamed cost which is frequent buy me this give me that or send me money.

For any one who thinks Redpill is just got secular boyfriend and girlfriend relationship, you are wrong, women in all spheres will shut tests nd try to manipulate you at any given chance.

I'm sure these have been at several times been pointed here but in case u didnt understand tjis experience of mine should make u understand.

One is a female colleague at work, the other is a junior colleague on the job who's just opportune to be dating my boss. Oh and she has called several times to apologise and reinvite me but all turned down.

Gold plated mudafuckin Shiiit!!!

I love it. grin

N.B: funny thing about that corper is the food she gave you ain't from her personal finances, but your boss's. So she is actually trying to ROB you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 3:15pm On Jun 22, 2022
Kipaji:

One of the prime reason why we must not chase women, especially when it involves sacrificing your dignity, self-esteem or manhood.

Gold plated!!!

N.B: Unless she is a virgin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 3:27pm On Jun 22, 2022
luminouz:

Gold plated!!!

N.B: Unless she is a virgin.

Even virgins aren’t exempted. These days some virgins do freaky things like anal, blowj0b and the likes with the guys they choose, they only have the hymen intact... Virgins date and they have exes too.. No woman must be chased or put on a pedestal..

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 3:30pm On Jun 22, 2022
@

20 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 22, 2022
heartofcity12:
Yeah
So true...Shít is very annoying and I waste no time putting them I their place. Get mad and all u want I care less

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 3:36pm On Jun 22, 2022
tosaino95:

Yea His Post Is Truly Valid.
I remember like one or two months ago in the night about two girls and 3 guys including me sit down together just talking randomly out of nowhere one stubborn lagos rat running up and down in our middle, the two girls take their to heel and the other 2 guys almost do the same while me was still sitting down thinking how i can kill the rat with my two legs by stepping on it.
So One woman was looking at us at that time said to me am a confident guy when others were running from something am finding how to kill it.
I was like this is rat na what to fear in it, the woman replied what if it's mice, i told her na kill i go kill it.

Mice? That's nothing na!!

Today makes it two weeks since I visited a girl and we found a snake in their living room. Very nice house in a nice estate but I guess snakes just go where they must. She shouted 'Holy Spirit', ran to the kitchen(which has a backdoor that leads outside the house) and left me to deal with the snake. While she was scabashing upandan and shivering (I actually thought she was gonna faint), I killed that little fuqer and threw it over the fence ,to the road.

I got calls from almost everyone in their family about how I saved their daughter and what a brave nigga I am..bla bla blaaaaa. The girl in question kept saying 'God sent you to me. You are my hero. Now I know you are a man bla bla bla bla.

N.B: But I wasn't fooled. I knew the accolades came because of my usefulness as a snake killer. If I had run off and left her to deal with it, no one would even give a fuq about me. I'm a man, and so I deserve the trickiest, most dangerous tasks as my lot in life and I must not complain or I'm a little biitch. I wonder why women talk of gender equality then.
I didn't run because it was a small snake but that girl had better pray we don't ever meet a lion because I'm gonna run dafuq off and leave her ass to that big cat. I'm a redpiller and so I protect myself first.

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 3:43pm On Jun 22, 2022
heartofcity12:

Even virgins aren’t exempted. These days some virgins do freaky things like anal, blowj0b and the likes with the guys they choose, they only have the hymen intact... Virgins date and they have exes too.. No woman must be chased or put on a pedestal..

I agree....I was talking of real virgins, with none of the baggage you mentioned.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ballzproblemm: 4:09pm On Jun 22, 2022
God bless the priest cheesy ,nigga na real g

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ballzproblemm: 4:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
post nut clarity have you wondering what the girl is still doing in your house cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ballzproblemm: 4:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
no child support money for you , always wear your CD

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ballzproblemm: 4:12pm On Jun 22, 2022
r

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Someoneschild2: 4:18pm On Jun 22, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
God bless the priest cheesy ,nigga na real g

Classic blame shifting.

The priest did not break anything. He only went to confirm that the "good child of God" must have done what was demanded of her only to find the contrary.

Instead of accepting she messed up yet again, she accuses the priest of breaking the law.

Kai! grin grin grin

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 4:41pm On Jun 22, 2022
luminouz:

Today makes it two weeks since I visited a girl and we found a snake in their living room. Very nice house in a nice estate but I guess snakes just go where they must. She shouted 'Holy Spirit', ran to the kitchen(which has a backdoor that leads outside the house) and left me to deal with the snake. While she was scabashing upandan and shivering (I actually thought she was gonna faint), I killed that little fuqer and threw it over the fence ,to the road.

I got calls from almost everyone in their family about how I saved their daughter and what a brave nigga I am..bla bla blaaaaa. The girl in question kept saying 'God sent you to me. You are my hero. Now I know you are a man bla bla bla bla.

N.B: But I wasn't fooled. I knew the accolades came because of my usefulness as a snake killer. If I had run off and left her to deal with it, no one would even give a fuq about me. I'm a man, and so I deserve the trickiest, most dangerous tasks as my lot in life and I must not complain or I'm a little biitch. I wonder why women talk of gender equality then.
I didn't run because it was a small snake but that girl had better pray we don't ever meet a lion because I'm gonna run dafuq off and leave her ass to that big cat. I'm a redpiller and so I protect myself first.
Good post. It is our way to always put ourselves first. Don't confront a snake that is known to be dangerous, or whose specie is unfamiliar to you, because you want to show that you are a man; if you die in the process, life will move on and she will move on to other d!cks and see you as a memory... a simpish one because you risked your life for her.

If you and a girl are walking on the road at night and a tiger or a group of armed men accost you guys from nowhere, leave her and run. Make everyone find their way.

However, don't let cockroaches, grasshoppers and earthworms make you scared and send you running like someone who is being chased by a tiger.

26 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 5:09pm On Jun 22, 2022
luminouz:

Lol grin

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 22, 2022
Martinez39s:
Good post. It is our way to always put ourselves first. Don't confort a snake that is known to be dangerous, or whose specie is unfamiliar to you, because you want to show that you are a man; if you die in the process, life will move on and she will move on to other d!cks and see you as a memory... a simpish one because you risked your life for her.

If you and a girl are walking on the road at night and a tiger or a group of armed men accost you guys from nowhere, leave her and run. Make everyone find their way.

However, don't let cockroaches, grasshoppers and earthworms make you scared and send you running like someone who is being chased by a tiger.

Me I will push her towards the tiger to bid time create a distraction and pick race

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Griezmann007: 5:18pm On Jun 22, 2022
JESHAL:
Me I will push her towards the tiger to bid time create a distraction and pick race.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Griezmann007: 5:19pm On Jun 22, 2022
Martinez39s:
Good post. It is our way to always put ourselves first. Don't confort a snake that is known to be dangerous, or whose specie is unfamiliar to you, because you want to show that you are a man; if you die in the process, life will move on and she will move on to other d!cks and see you as a memory... a simpish one because you risked your life for her.

Nice one.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 5:50pm On Jun 22, 2022
Martinez39s:

Gold plated!!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 6:33pm On Jun 22, 2022
Elon musk is a good father tongue

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iamphenomenal(m): 6:48pm On Jun 22, 2022
HYPERGAMY DOESN'T CARE - 3
Hypergamy doesn’t care about your divine and forgiving nature in excusing her “youthful indiscretions.”

Hypergamy doesn’t care about your magnanimity in assuming responsibility for her student loans, and credit card debt after you’re married.

Hypergamy doesn’t care if “he was your best friend.”

#RM

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Anchor19: 7:18pm On Jun 22, 2022
[quote author=Aaron12 post=114035145][/quote]

Yea bro, redpill is a way of life. A drug that cures blue pill bs that has been instilled in us since childhood by the society.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Anchor19: 7:20pm On Jun 22, 2022
tosaino95:

It Good To Have You Here wink

Thanks bro. It's good to be here.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Vulcanheph(m): 9:23pm On Jun 22, 2022
Does anyone know this guy... His name is Andrew Tate.

This guy has definitely been baptized by the RP... He takes the Redpill to another level.

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PrinxArthur1(m): 9:31pm On Jun 22, 2022
Vulcanheph:
Does anyone know this guy... His name is Andrew Tate.

This guy has definitely been baptized by the RP... He takes the Redpill to another level.
I watch his YouTube short videos, I first saw him on fresh and fit podcast last year, him and his brother explains the tenets of redpill on another level , that guy is a walking red pill encyclopedia

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 10:21pm On Jun 22, 2022
luminouz:

I wish to kill snake one day cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1496) (1497) (1498) (1499) (1500) (1501) (1502) ... (2208) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BantyStoner, paragon10(m), Rukevwe999(m), khreus(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.