Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1528) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2763379 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1525) (1526) (1527) (1528) (1529) (1530) (1531) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 10:43pm On Jul 03, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
have backup cool
Whatever women say, 90% of them would have backups if they were in men's shoes

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tranquility2345: 10:43pm On Jul 03, 2022
teebagy:
social media has made it easy for people to insult a person that u cant disrespect in real life.

If only you knew.. that’s all I will say lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 10:46pm On Jul 03, 2022
ubunja:
good dicc is about the only thing the sexually emancipated modern woman will submit to. Do you know how to lay the pipe or you just know how to have sex!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 10:49pm On Jul 03, 2022
Kipaji:

I sometimes wonder what would happen if women were men and men were women (women's brain/mentality were like men's and vice versa) and I get really scared.
If that was the case, for example, I think marriage would not exist (why would they marry). Men (with women's way of thinking and functioning) would mercilessly pound every girl they can get and only think about commitment in their 50s (and even then, they would only commit to young virgins). Also, 99% of men would be proud polygamists.
And when I think about it, they would be hardcore players.
This reminds me of the miseducation entitled "A Player Is Nothing But A Woman With A Dick" https://www.nairaland.com/5001466/ubunjas-miseducation-player-nothing-woman. When you did down and try to think about what women would do if they were in men's bodies, this miseducation really makes sense.
You are smart. You are spot on. I have thought about this same thing some years back.

If women are given men bodies today and men are given female bodies today, men will see serious red pill, brutal game and selfishness in action. Gynocentrism, romantic love and equal right nonsense will crumble because women know it's all bullcrap even if they champion it. If such exchange can happen, many men will sit up. Good night.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:24pm On Jul 03, 2022
Good clapback

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 11:48pm On Jul 03, 2022
AlphaAlex:
Always Have multiple options when it comes to women Look for a way to make this happen get some game do something to ensure you always have options.

There is a reason you don’t have one pair of shoes or one pair of boxers or any other clothing accessory Heck there’s a reason you don’t have only one pot or piece of cutlery in your House .
We are naturally predisposed as humans to want more than One of whatever we have it’s because it is necessary to always have more than one Even the poorest man on earth would love to have more than one pair of shoes assuming he has only one, So using this logic why should you have only one woman in your life at any point in time ?

If you have only one pair of anything all your life no matter how much you loved it at the beginning you will eventually wear it out and get tired of it and even be disgusted by it at one point so for you to be able to make it last longer for you ,you have to get another.
Just as you have different Shoes for different occasions you should also have different women for different occasions each one playing the role you have given to them as they should, you can have a Favourite (Girlfriend/Wife)Shoe but you cannot use that one shoe for every Task or Journey And rightly so as it is not designed for every task or journey you would decide to embark on as well it may not be available for said Journey. If you can understand this as it applies to both sexes you will live an easier Life

Options Are a Necessity For A man And he Must Exercise them women do this too when they need to but they will never Tell it’s their little secret.

You said that humans are not wired to want only one instance of a thing. Does it mean that a woman should have many options too?

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 11:50pm On Jul 03, 2022
ubunja:
on women's perversions ,, there's a whole industry dedicated to fulfilling them:
check out this party from Instagram. note the key phrases "unleash your inner freak"
"what's your guilty pleasure"
"ladies only event"
"location revealed after ticket purchase"
"no recording allowed"

can you imagine what is going down there.......

The depths of the sexual shadow world.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 12:33am On Jul 04, 2022
Martinez39s:

Glad we could help. However, don't just blindly believe anything we write. Read them thoroughly, put them to test, and see things for yourself .

Sure, I always assess what I learn online against reality. That's one of the reasons why I think most redpill content creators are capping hard.

<=======================>
I want to ask you somes question, and I will like your honest answers. This is besides our discussion. Consider the following females, all nineteen years of age:

— Lady A has had sex twelve times in her life and all have been threesomes with two men in each instance.
— Lady B has had sex twelve times in her life and all have been threesomes with one man and another girl in each instance.
— Lady C has had sex twelve times in her life and all have been only missionary and doggy with one man in each instance.
— Lady D has had sex twelve times in her life and all have been only simple missionary with one man in each instance.

My questions are:
(1) Can you sincerely rank these ladies in ascending order according to who your mind perceives as the greatest hoe (ie. from the "least hoe" to "greatest hoe" ) ?

(2) Can you sincerely rank these ladies in ascending order according to who your mind perceives as being more marriageable (ie. from the "least marriageable" to "most marriageable" ) ?

(3) Can you sincerely rank these ladies in ascending order according to who your mind perceives as being the most damaged and spoil (ie. from the "least damaged/spoilt" to "most damaged/spoilt" ) ?

I just want to know your thoughts. Till tomorrow evening.

(1) All things being equal, here's my sincere ranking

1- C and D (ex aequo, the position doesn't really matter I think)
2- A
3- B

(2) Personally, I would hardly consider marrying any of them. But for the sake of the exercise, here it is:

1- B
2- A
3- C
4- D

(3) Voila:
1- B
2- A
3- C
4- D

What are your rankings?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 1:53am On Jul 04, 2022
Martinez39s:
You are smart. You are spot on. I have thought about this same thing some years back.

If women are given men bodies today and men are given female bodies today, men will see serious red pill, brutal game and selfishness in action. Gynocentrism, romantic love and equal right nonsense will crumble because women know it's all bullcrap even if they champion it. If such exchange can happen, many men will sit up. Good night.

Yep, the game would be brutal, very very brutal. All "women" would know that if they aren't virgins, they shouldn't even think about marriage and focus on building a business or something to sustain themselves and their kids. Marriage with non-virgins would be a rare event. And almost all "men" would talk to many girls at a time without any form of guilt. 99.9% of "men" would not even imagine dealing with a baby mama, expect on a strictly sexual aspect. The expression "real man" would not exist.
Feminism would disappear instantly, without discussion. Any feminist woman would not even be listened too, she would be tacitly shunned.
"Men" would be highly stingy with their resources, time, and attention. No "man" would be on social media entertaining useless "women", especially if they aren't getting intimate on them.
No "man" would take seriously a "woman" who doesn't follow his program. Actually... maybe "men" would not even propose a program at all. It's possible that they would just see "woman" as something to fvcqk, enjoy, play with and that's it. It's possible "men" would not even think of commitment because why would they?
We can also talk about rape, prostitution, moral degeneracy, and so on... but it may get too dark for this forum.
Anyways, sometimes I try to picture this reality in my head and it gets very horrific. It reminds me of something I read a while ago in a comment section: "Women are the gatekeepers of sex. What would happen if women were also the gatekeepers of commitment? The absolute catastrophe is better left unimagined."

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 1:59am On Jul 04, 2022
heartofcity12:
Good clapback
Clapback x2

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 3:15am On Jul 04, 2022
ubunja:
paternity tests will prove the Alpha Fuccs Beta Bucks beyond any shadow of doubt. the Female Imperative will burn the world before allowing DNA tests to be mainstream everywhere.
Alpha fuccs, beta bucks laid the foundation for paternity fraud. I’m just sad and worried for my country, it’s an epidemic in Nigeria and I wonder why men are not taking it seriously. Maybe it’s easier to live long if you don’t find out that you have been raising another man’s seed.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:17am On Jul 04, 2022
Kipaji:

You said that humans are not wired to want only one instance of a thing. Does it mean that a woman should have many options too?
they already have options by virtue of being female and they exercise those options but in secret, on the exterior they make it look like they’re sticking to one mate sexually but in most cases that’s not the case. To cut it short women have many people who want to Fûck them but not a lot of people that will give two shits about them .

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:21am On Jul 04, 2022
ubunja:
good dicc is about the only thing the sexually emancipated modern woman will submit to. Do you know how to lay the pipe or you just know how to have sex!
Knowing how to lay the pipe is key

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 3:22am On Jul 04, 2022
luminouz:
Now, in the spirit of sharing real stuffs...I will share the paternity issue in my own family. Funny thing is, it happened on both sides(my dad and mum) to my grandfather's.

My paternal grandfather already had two sons from his first wife. As usual in those days, he decided to marry another one. This one was beautiful and younger than the first wife but after three years, gave birth to just a daughter, no sons. The fourth year had her carrying a swollen tummy around and everyone was pleasantly surprised when she gave birth to a bouncing baby boy. Have you guys ever seen a child who would totally resemble it's father on the day of its birth, that no matter what you say, everyone already knows who dafuq gave birth to that little mudafucker? That was the case here.

The big shock is the son resembles my grandfather's half brother. How come? In her desperation to have a son, the second wife was seduced by the half brother, got fuqed and knocked up. It was said that my grandfather took one look at the little child, took out his hunting knife( I come from a family of warriors) and went after his half-brother, who fortunately, had been tipped off and who ran away. He would have been killed because to my grandfather, that was the ultimate betrayal. The half-brother stayed away for two years before he dared step foot in our town again. The gist was, they were even an item before my grandfather married her but the first daughter looked like the mum, so no one suspected any shiit.

But what of the whòre-wife you might ask? Elders and chiefs of the land gathered to beg my grandfather, to forgive the wife, as a child is a thing of joy and all that balderdash. He forgave her and gave her more babies as a reward. That bastard son turned out to be a thorn in his flesh though. He would sell off or collect rents from properties without ever remitting them to the old man. Not only did he look like his real father facially, he also inherited that one's greed,avarice and cunning. Always trying to outwit, outsmart and swindle his half-siblings and even his own. It got to a point that my grandfather brought out an idol to curse this dude and his mother had to ferry him away to heavens know what, till the matter died down.

When grandpa died, it was said his body wasn't still cold when this same dude was busy selling off the same house his dead body resided and it took the combined efforts of the whole family to outsmart this dude.
Legend or rumour has it, that from time to time, his real father would still come around and I saw him at a point. The resemblance was uncanny. Like two peas in a pod. He openly started calling my uncle 'his son' after my grandfather died. Now inheritance issues are coming up and the dude has already said no one can contend with whatever portion of inheritance he has claimed. They are still fighting themselves on this same issue

My first story.
When the truth has been unearthed, It takes a strong man to raise another’s man offspring without troubles. There is a reason why lions kill the cubs of their rivals immediately they take over the pride.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Aaron12(m): 5:32am On Jul 04, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
When the truth has been unearthed, It takes a strong man to raise another’s man offspring without troubles. There is a reason why lions kill the cubs of their rivals immediately they take over the pride.
Alaye exactly, no cap. That's the fricking truth.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 5:50am On Jul 04, 2022
Kipaji:

The depths of the sexual shadow world.
yes man.
Judgemental men + Freaky women = sexual shadow world.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Aaron12(m): 6:01am On Jul 04, 2022
Hello Redpillers,
I went through my darkest times alone, so sorry if I act like I don't need anyone.
This should be our mantra.
Be alone to sort out yourselves, don't let societal pressures disrupt your life goals, plans and aspirations.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Aaron12(m): 6:14am On Jul 04, 2022
Hello Redpillers,
Action prove who someone is, Words just prove who they pretend to be.
(This is the perfect definition of what women are, but whiteknights, beta men will tell you otherwise, use your senses, guys).

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Aaron12(m): 6:16am On Jul 04, 2022
ubunja:
yes man.

Alaye, as in ehh, it is hilarious

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CAPSLOCKED: 6:30am On Jul 04, 2022
HOW EMPTY COULD A PERSON'S LIFE BE THAT HE/SHE HAS NOTHING ELSE TO DO BUT QUOTE RANDOM PEOPLE WITH MEANINGLESS THINGS HOPING TO DRAG THEM INTO A DEBATE, ALMOST THE WHOLE DAY?!
A SPECIAL APPLAUSE TO EVERYONE THAT MANAGE TO IGNORE THEM TROLLS. THEY USUALLY DIE OFF AFTER NO ENGAGEMENTS.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tranquility2345: 6:36am On Jul 04, 2022
Aaron12:
Alaye, abeg tell them, yet they keep saying we respillers are broke, frustrated and depressed persons but they don't know some guys here are doing very well in the offline world.

Alaye please keep shut. You are a well known beggar on Nairaland. Na your type full here. Broke and jobless low value men wey dey vex say women no dey look them. I know your type. When small money enter una hand now, 99 per cent of that money na woman go collect am. Continue to dey deceive yourself say you be alpha red piller. Instead make you leave woman matter and go face your studies and hustle.. angry

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Azurevermillion: 6:44am On Jul 04, 2022
Mad men full nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CAPSLOCKED: 7:37am On Jul 04, 2022
Emediong Sunday:
Age 20-25: "Marriage? LMAO, let's party! - where All the single ladies. @- Thank you, next.
Age 26-29: "I might want something more serious. So, where is my CEO!?"
Age 30-32: "Enough playing games. Let me tell you something about commitment!"
Age 33-36: "Where have all the good men gone?"
Age 37-41: "Men just don't understand beauty is on the inside... Because they are p!gs!"
Age 42+: "Unfollows every one on Instagram , and lodge into a hospital due to depression and loneliness.

IT FOLLOWS THIS CYCLE 90% OF THE TIME. AS MEN IT IS YOUR DUTY TO EDUCATE YOUR DAUGHTERS AND SISTERS BETTER. IF YOU LET SOCIETY DO THE JOB YOU SHARE THE BLAME FOR THE OUTCOME.

DON'T BELIEVE WE'RE THE ONLY MEN DECIDING TO SETTLE FOR ONLY YOUNG COMMITTED WOMEN. MORE MEN ARE EMULATING, AND THE YOUNGER GENERATION MAY MOST LIKELY FOLLOW ON THOROUGHLY. TRUST ME, IT WON'T BE NICE IF YOU NEGLECT YOUR DAUGHTERS AND LET THEM FAIL LIKE THESE ABANDONED WOMEN. smiley

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by teebagy: 8:06am On Jul 04, 2022
Tranquility2345:

If only you knew.. that’s all I will say lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
knew what?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by teebagy: 8:08am On Jul 04, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:
Emediong Sunday:
Age 20-25: "Marriage? LMAO, let's party! - where All the single ladies. @- Thank you, next.
Age 37-41: "Men just don't understand beauty is on the inside... Because they are p!gs!"
Age 42+: "Unfollows every one on Instagram , and lodge into a hospital due to depression and loneliness.

IT FOLLOWS THIS CYCLE 90% OF THE TIME. AS MEN IT IS YOUR DUTY TO EDUCATE YOUR DAUGHTERS AND SISTERS BETTER. IF YOU LET SOCIETY DO THE JOB YOU SHARE THE BLAME FOR THE OUTCOME.

DON'T BELIEVE WE'RE THE ONLY MEN DECIDING TO SETTLE FOR ONLY YOUNG COMMITTED WOMEN. MORE MEN ARE EMULATING, AND THE YOUNGER GENERATION MAY MOST LIKELY FOLLOW ON THOROUGHLY. TRUST ME, IT WON'T BE NICE IF YOU NEGLECT YOUR DAUGHTERS AND LET THEM FAIL LIKE THESE ABANDONED WOMEN. smiley
this sound like the lives of genevive nnaji

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 8:41am On Jul 04, 2022
Aaron12:
Alaye, as in ehh, it is hilarious
women will never change their sexual nature to suit the morals of men or to align with men's own sexual nature,,,, what women will do, however, is put a facade of mild sexuality to put men at ease, but then proceed tp unleash their raw untamed lust in the shadows, far from the disapproving eyes of men. Hence it's called the sexual SHADOW world. It's sexual activities women do in deep secrecy that no man must ever witness. Only a few selected thoroughly vetted men who can handle the perversions as well as keep a secret are invited into this world. The sexual shadow world is 100% created and run by women and no amount of money can buy you an invite cause it's about a man's physique and sex skills coupled with discretion.
YouTubers who usually discuss the Sexual shadow world are Rom Wills, Cousin T Taw and C Boogie.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 8:56am On Jul 04, 2022
Kipaji:

Hi Cave.

Thanks for this insightful piece on power.

Now, a few clarifications. I never said they are not attracted to power. They indeed are, and I think it's obvious. My point was that it is not all about the power, that is, power is not the one and only factor that comes to play. If it was the case, then rich men would not be played as they are powerful (at least financially and socially). So, it's not just like "Once one gains the power, he automatically gets the girls to respect him and open their legs."

I'm not talking about one powerful man and one particular woman. The point is women in general are attracted to powerful men. Even if that PARTICULAR WOMAN doesn't respect that PARTICULAR MAN, it doesn't stop him from attracting other women, and nor will it stop her from gravitating toward other powerful men. The behavior of ONE PARTICULAR WOMAN IS AN EXCEPTION THAT PROVES THE FACT OR DOES NOT NEGATE IT.

Kipaji:
I didn't say that "many women don't involve themselves in some weird and wild sexual acts". You may have read me wrong and may want to read again. I said that when one reads our discussions in this thread, he may believe that just about every woman participated in group sex, orgies, etc. And my point was that, though it is highly widespread, it isn't that common.

@bolded, you're making conflicting statements. "... many women...highly widespread...isn't that common".

Let me help you out.

Is Nigeria a black nation?

Does the presence of the fair complexion or albinos make Nigeria a white/fair nation?

See it from a GENERAL AND INDIVIDUAL LEVEL.

Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:41am On Jul 04, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:
Emediong Sunday:

This has always been Kelvin Samuels’s advice but instead they hated on him, some are still hating on him after his demise.. Modern women just need to learn the hard way, some are already learning, some are about to. Time will tell.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CAPSLOCKED: 10:00am On Jul 04, 2022
heartofcity12:

This has always been Kelvin Samuels’s advice but instead they hated on him, some are still hating on him after his demise.. Modern women just need to learn the hard way, some are already learning, some are about to. Time will tell.

HE WAS RECOGNISED BY "BET" LAST WEEK WITH AN AWARD, YEAH? SAFE TO SAY HE'S STILL WINNING EVEN IN DEATH.

IT'S NOT THE WOMEN THAT DISLIKE SUCH MESSAGES THAT GETS ME. IT'S THE MEN. Y'ALL TAKE THE MOST HIT AND HAVE TO CARRY THE CONSEQUENCES OF WOMEN'S MISENDEVORS MOST OF THE TIME AND ALWAYS SUFFER TERRIBLY FOR IT. BUT YET, YOU'RE STILL THEIR BIGGEST CHEERLEADERS??! CAN'T WRAP MY HEAD AROUND IT.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MindfulMan: 10:01am On Jul 04, 2022
ubunja:
yes man.

Ubunja, what do you mean by "laying the pipe"

explain in details

thank you
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Aaron12(m): 12:01pm On Jul 04, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:
HOW EMPTY COULD A PERSON'S LIFE BE THAT HE/SHE HAS NOTHING ELSE TO DO BUT QUOTE RANDOM PEOPLE WITH MEANINGLESS THINGS HOPING TO DRAG THEM INTO A DEBATE, ALMOST THE WHOLE DAY?!
A SPECIAL APPLAUSE TO EVERYONE THAT MANAGE TO IGNORE THEM TROLLS. THEY USUALLY DIE OFF AFTER NO ENGAGEMENTS.
Alaye, my best approach to this trolls is to delete their comments on my posts.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 12:01pm On Jul 04, 2022

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1525) (1526) (1527) (1528) (1529) (1530) (1531) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Anunakeeh and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.