Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,878 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1548) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2763259 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1545) (1546) (1547) (1548) (1549) (1550) (1551) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by odinson1(m): 5:10pm On Jul 12, 2022
Kaycee54321:

grin grin

Una no go kill me for this thread..

So like, he's in a gas chamber...and her fart is the gas??

grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 12, 2022
Loneliness and depression wants to finish this woman, men are just using them over there as pump and dump, the remaining men are feminine and woke as Bleep, she already approaching the wall or even past it, she's a successful career strong and independent woman, now she's looking for a serious traditional man to settle down with after hoeing in her prime years, she's ready to pay premium price for masculinity since men that she wants no longer find her attractive.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Andoskian: 7:01pm On Jul 12, 2022
Emotionss:
Unfortunately, we live in an age and time where FATHERS LOVE AND BLESSINGS have been degraded and disregarded while that of a mother is now elevated even above that of a father...

After the blessings of God, there's nothing as powerful as the blessings of a Father. Don't let anyone Or society tell you otherwise....

If your father is still alive, make out time and visit him. Appreciate him. Thank him for his sacrifices.

Buy a bottle of gin and cola nut, wake your father up in the middle of the night go on your knees and ask him for YOUR SHARE OF THE FATHERLY BLESSINGS.

I promise you, your life will never be the same again.

Unfortunately, I realized this too late.
hmm...
thanks so much for this, know i see how great my father loved me... nothing greater than fatherly love

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 12, 2022
^^^^^^^^^^

Trust our naija guys with yahoo mindset, it's sugarmummy things grin. cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Crysthaniel(m): 7:06pm On Jul 12, 2022
Field report today.. This Girl am trying to get close to. I Jam her today for road.. Seeing me just say "kinni" (what??) honestly I don't know when I said "OK" And left her presence Right Away.. Redpill is working freed my Soul from unproductive Chats and thoughts

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ashewoboy(m): 7:08pm On Jul 12, 2022
Crysthaniel:
Field report today.. This Girl am trying to get close to. I Jam her today for road.. Seeing me just say "kinni" (what??) honestly I don't know when I said "OK" And left her presence Right Away.. Redpill is working freed my Soul from unproductive Chats and thoughts

Crappy.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 7:11pm On Jul 12, 2022
JESHAL:
Loneliness and depression wants to finish this woman, men are just using them over there as pump and dump, the remaining men are feminine and woke as Bleep, she already approaching the wall or even past it, she's a successful career strong and independent woman, now she's looking for a serious traditional man to settle down with after hoeing in her prime years, she's ready to pay premium price for masculinity since men that she wants no longer find her attractive.

This is a lucrative business o, use her to go find greener pastures in the US... A sharp guy will take this offer and hustle the woman. cheesy
You can even start billing her before she works your Visa, I'm sure her DM is already full.

You can even flip the ALPHA FOCks BETA Bucks switch on her... While she's at her office pursuing her career, you can go get some fresh meat before she comes home. Women have been doing it to men, I hope a sharp guy can try equalising for men.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ashewoboy(m): 7:52pm On Jul 12, 2022
sajmark:

This is a lucrative business o, use her to go find greener pastures in the US... A sharp guy will take this offer and hustle the woman. cheesy
You can even start billing her before she works your Visa, I'm sure her DM is already full.

You can even flip the ALPHA FOCks BETA Bucks switch on her... While she's at her office pursuing her career, you can go get some fresh meat before she comes home. Women have been doing it to men, I hope a sharp guy can try equalising for men.

You are learning from ubunjacheesy. Bad guy.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 8:06pm On Jul 12, 2022
sajmark:

If she catches you nkorr..
You go ft withstand the cold weather?

Shaa some men gad game..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 12, 2022
Never forget this
When you start developing the spirit of one-titis
Until she proves herself and earn your commitment before you can love her
Don't fall for beauty or be moved by your sexual urge due to thirstiness
Even if you manage to attain her she sees you as a wallet and will never have geniune desire for you or respect you

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 12, 2022
Genuine desire= love= lust= I want your Gene= I want your baby=alphaness

Women don't have any other primal way of showing affection, if you are not getting this from ladies just be prepared for transactional, negotiated sex/relationship, buy me this,buy me that

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by odinson1(m): 9:27pm On Jul 12, 2022
Awwwwwwwn what a Beautiful marriage cheesy
Martinez39s can't you see that Marriage is Beautiful? cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Osoboshi: 9:33pm On Jul 12, 2022
U guys should check out this guys on YouTube-c boogie podcast and Corry skky there game is elite.For those into game

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:09pm On Jul 12, 2022
Hmmn, so true

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by princekami(m): 10:43pm On Jul 12, 2022
odinson1:
Awwwwwwwn what a Beautiful marriage cheesy
Martinez39s can't you see that Marriage is Beautiful? cheesy

Lol bruv you haven’t seen anything. The west is gone and masculinity is dead over their except for a few.
The first image below is a young man sitting in chastity. Apparently chastity is a new kink. Most of the white men over there want or practice a FLR (female led relationship). The name should give you an insight of how the marriage goes. While the young man you see is in a chastity cage, the keys to his cage will likely be with his wife, girlfriend, mistress or even a man. Any of the above is called a key holder.
You see the chastity cage is designed to keep him from masturbating or ejaculating. All he uses to please the partner is probably his tongue or whenever she decides to unlock him. he serves and worships her like his Goddess because she basically controls his manhood! The man might appear as a man In Public or as the head in public but in the confines of their home he need to submit to his Goddess.
The chastity cage also shrinks your penis over time meaning that image above after a short while he will likely be using a smaller cage until the penis becomes micro.
Another thing those who practice this kind of FLR also practice cuckoldry. Now the man is in cage, the woman is free to have sex with as many bulls or whoever she please infact the husband wants to watch and be present as she gets rummaged by a bull.

The second image is from MEWE you can see the emoji of men both black & white that wants to be pegged.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Cheasystickylov: 10:50pm On Jul 12, 2022
Aaron12:
Alaye ignore that troll
Exactly. I don't reply any of them

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:51pm On Jul 12, 2022
Yet simps and white knights won’t listen.. #trp

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:51pm On Jul 12, 2022

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:15pm On Jul 12, 2022
It’s funny how simps always lead with the wallet, if she says no or cheat after all this, then he starts to cry or get depressed blaming the woman.. He did all this for a woman her multiple exes must have hit for free.. Okies grin

Bené wants men to treat women the traditional ways but do they(modern women) have the virtues of traditional women? cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oshokhai69: 11:21pm On Jul 12, 2022
heartofcity12:
It’s funny how simps always lead with the wallet, if she says no or cheat after all this, then he starts to cry or get depressed blaming the woman.. He did all this for a woman her multiple exes must have hit for free.. Okies grin

Bene wants a traditional man but is she a traditional woman? cheesy

If you no get money, hide your face abeg angry

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:26pm On Jul 12, 2022
Don’t just ignore the troll, report it

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:46pm On Jul 12, 2022
You can’t make this sh*t up

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:55pm On Jul 12, 2022
She said it..

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 12, 2022
JESHAL:

It's really funny how women who have past their prime now use socio-economic advancements as a bait to attract men, in their minds they are compensating for the high body counts they have racked up over the years, they now use "I am an independent woman" as substitute for chastity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by richkal(m): 12:05am On Jul 13, 2022
princekami:

The first image below is a young man sitting in chastity. Apparently chastity is a new kink.
You see the chastity cage is designed to keep him from masturbating or ejaculating. All he uses to please the partner is probably his tongue or whenever she decides to unlock him.

Haaaaa!!!! God forbid. Olohun maje kín ṣe oriburuku. Tufiakwa

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 3:00am On Jul 13, 2022
heartofcity12:
Hmmn, so true

grin grin

Frigging MUMU BOYS

He probably doesn't know that Nigerian men's COMMITMENT TO CAREER W.HORES OF VARYING LEVELS AT THEIR OWN DETRIMENT is at a freakishly-annoying level. A reason they are found very desirable by DAMAGED WOMEN of all sort, for beta-cucking provision among men from developing countries all over the world.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 4:30am On Jul 13, 2022
Skepticus:

grin grin

Frigging MUMU BOYS

He probably doesn't know that Nigerian men's COMMITMENT TO CAREER W.HORES OF VARYING LEVELS AT THEIR OWN DETRIMENT is at a freakishly-annoying level. A reason they are found very desirable by DAMAGED WOMEN of all sort, for beta-cucking provision among men from developing countries all over the world.

Well said Skept. These Nigerian men are always in a rush to wife up these whores like they’re being chased, they’re truly the “ideal lovers”. Some even beg with their commitment, you could see tons of rejections during their proposals on video clips eventho some are staged. grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mrvictornews: 6:46am On Jul 13, 2022

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 13, 2022
Most detractors of the redpill think that it only happens in the western part of the world that it cannot get here. I once tried discussing TRP with a friend of mine, next thing he asked me was "can it make me rich, most men are ignorant of female nature, they are clouded by feelings, they idealize and pedestalize, most think money answerth all things when it comes to women whether it's to win her affection or get sex, religion in Nigeria has enabled women to blend,cloak and feign NAWALT innocent angelic unicorns who are pure and can do no wrong,this also coupled with the fact most guys are mesmerized by beauty and they are excessively sexually thirsty , the reality of this most guys will loose in the sexual market place and will learn bitter lessons.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:53am On Jul 13, 2022
Let no one lie to you about developing attraction,it's primal. Attraction happens within milimeters of seconds and you are either seen as a worthy partner or a betabox provider.If you're not attractive, women will turn you down over and over again or they use you to further their selfish motives.

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 7:26am On Jul 13, 2022
heartofcity12:
You can’t make this sh*t up
Women have reached the highest level of degradation ever recorded, a lot of women will weep for being single and lonely 30 years from now because men have lost interest in marriage.
If women degrade any more than this, they'll be walking stark naked on the streets and for the cost of a peanut, they'll bang you in public.

I read a comment from a guy who had his deek in a woman's mouth while she was talking to her fiance on phone and the fiance asked what she was eating and she said noodles, he then said she is enjoying and should remain for him... the said girl hissed after the call and put her phone on flight mode, she went on to bang the guy for several rounds.

Dear Kings,
This are the kind of women we are dealing with today, focus on yourself, Have fun, don't be in a haste to commit or marry.

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by satandeterrible: 7:35am On Jul 13, 2022
JESHAL:
Let no one lie to you about developing attraction,it's primal. Attraction happens within milimeters of seconds and you are either seen as a worthy partner or a betabox provider.If you're not attractive, women will turn you down over and over again or they use you to further their selfish motives.
True story.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1545) (1546) (1547) (1548) (1549) (1550) (1551) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: lymelyte(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.