Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:10 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1550) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2969184 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1547) (1548) (1549) (1550) (1551) (1552) (1553) ... (2258) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 6:00pm On Jul 13, 2022
All in All, last page was fire cheesy... Let's keep going Kings the battle is far from over grin.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Brokeloser: 6:36pm On Jul 13, 2022
iamphenomenal:
Meanwhile, action movies are busy giving women traditional masculine roles
I've deleted movies halfway because of this woke shiit, I endured young justice bullshit till that episode where that girl said her pronoun should be they/them.Immediately I stopped watching it.No movie or series is safe from hollywood wokeness.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:11pm On Jul 13, 2022
fattprince:

Not fair. You just didn't want to argue further, you know he's wrong. A girl chose me and even till now I still don't know why. She has a suitor that it was the guy's mum who introduced them and the guy disturbing her but still with me. It's only distance that is fucking us up. After not reaching out for like months and I feel it's ended bam she calls and then we talk again till the ghost mode cycle continues. I'm sure she wants to end it due to my indifferent attitude, but she just couldn't. She prefers to hope that one day we will come together. I ain't marrying though

1. To be frank, Sajmark and Reminderz are correct. The former based his claims on what's unseen (I don't want to use the term 'quality '. Let's use the term immaterial). While the latter based his claims on quantity/the material.

2. What is hypergamy? It means that women date men higher than them in whatever shape, style, color, and size. You may call yourself broke because you have $2 in your account. But a woman who has $0 in her account will still be attracted to you because you're richer than her. Are you broke? Yes. But will that stop hypergamy? No. Extrapolate this idea to other areas of life ( see some of these qualities below).

3. Following Sajmark, a woman can choose you based on your personality, intelligence, good physique, innocence, calmness, good looks, sarcastic attitude, discipline, morality, arrogance, dominance, confidence, courage, braveness, cockiness, comic nature, sonorous voice, good dress sense, etc.

4. One or all of these qualities form you and because you express them unconsciously you don't see them as anything...just the way it takes you to breath in and breath out effortlessly.

5. Remember hypergamy right? By nature, women are the weaker sex which makes them get attracted to dominant and confident men. You don't see these qualities as anything because they don't cost you anything, however, it coincides with women's evolutionary need. Here she chooses you based on the immaterial. The material becomes an added advantage. (ALPHA FVCKS BORDERS HERE).

6. Reminderz still focused on the qualities above on one side of his mind but qualifies them with the material - gifts, dates, money, etc.

7. Back to hypergamy. Women don't have that warrior ability to provide for themselves independently from dawn till dusk without a man or men coming to her rescue. They need this provision for themselves and children.

Women will leave you when you no longer provide for them their material needs. Here she chooses you because of the material. (BETA BUCKS BORDERS HERE).

8. Hypergamy is always intact anytime or day. Women's nature is natural - can only be worked with by both men and women but cannot be altered.

9. If you lose your immaterial qualities, her respect for you will plummet. Great alphas have been turned into simps (married men). Ditto if you lose your material qualities (simps and gold diggers).

10. By and large, hypergamy is not blind, it always sees something in you that's higher than hers.

11. It is genuine desire because you were just busy focusing on your business, upgrading and living your life oblivious to her existence and never drag and fought for her attention - but you were UPGRADING YOUR LIFE...and your life was much better than the majority of other men she comes across.

Thanks.

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Reminderz: 7:30pm On Jul 13, 2022
Thanks @Cave. You explained it effortlessly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:44pm On Jul 13, 2022
pillager:
Sad reality
Same resume different genders, issoright

1. Women know that their work can't easily match those of men in terms of competence, and labor intensity. And time difference too.

2. The constant harangue of feminists and the proliferation of feminist and social justice workers posts that need to be politically correct that especially on social media gaslighted women to think that they deserve equal pay as men even though their nature of work is in great disparity.

3. The post below may be either true or false. I'm not confident about many ideas and information shared online these days, many are to chase clouts or pollute one's cognitive process. However, here are few takes:

A. That patriarchy is oppression to women is a big lie.

B. That if patriarchy was oppressive and tyrannical, the poster would have been favored more in his male gender identity.

C. That the patriarchy and society consider women first before men.

D. That as a man, you must prove yourself in this current day and age.

E. That nobody cares about you as a man, you only have yourself to yourself and must work hard to cater for it.

5. Despite our pains and sorrows; challenges and bad lucks; woes and antagonists, rejection and sadness; neglect and reproach; darkness and storm, the MASCULINE keeps pushing and making waves everywhere.

The masculine though deemed grotesque is the perfect beauty everyone looks unto. It is the strength of nations. It is the hope of civilizations. The joy of family. The pillar of the earth. The cool Zephyr that brings comfort. He is what his enemies want to become no matter how envious of him.

How glorious and eminent to be a man. A gender with a penis blessed with testosterone. We may not reach our final destination but we won't relent. We will keep pushing and pushing and pushing. Our footprints must be inscribed on the sands of time and generations upon generations upon generations will never fail to applaud us for the show of strength and our contribution to every revival civilization experience no matter how tiny our contributions.

DAY 194, REDPILL 2022

Authority: Be a man.

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Degrezhaa: 7:49pm On Jul 13, 2022
Emotionss:
Unfortunately, we live in an age and time where FATHERS LOVE AND BLESSINGS have been degraded and disregarded while that of a mother is now elevated even above that of a father...

After the blessings of God, there's nothing as powerful as the blessings of a Father. Don't let anyone Or society tell you otherwise....

If your father is still alive, make out time and visit him. Appreciate him. Thank him for his sacrifices.

Buy a bottle of gin and cola nut, wake your father up in the middle of the night go on your knees and ask him for YOUR SHARE OF THE FATHERLY BLESSINGS.

I promise you, your life will never be the same again.

Unfortunately, I realized this too late.

I can relate to this, but i was lucky, i was able to get close to my Dad before he died 2 weeks ago.
Father's love and wisdom are not to be disregarded.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Brokeloser: 8:00pm On Jul 13, 2022
Do these simps have no self respect at all.What a bloody shame
https://www.nairaland.com/7224092/bride-stops-husband-kissing-wedding#114657650

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 8:03pm On Jul 13, 2022
CaveAdullam:

1. To be frank, Sajmark and Reminderz are correct. The former based his claims on what's unseen (I don't want to use the term 'quality '. Let's use the term immaterial). While the latter based his claims on quantity/the material.

Thanks.
You're 100% right, I think the right word to describe the type of love I was talking about is ANOMALY.
The type that Reminderz was talking about on the other hand is the NORMAL and more common love we see day to day.
Hypergamy is always present in women but while hypergamy plays out faster in the NORMAL love, it plays out very slow in the ANOMALY love... Which you also touched on.

We're all unique, there's only one YOU in this world, So if a woman falls for a chain of YOUR characteristics rather than your affluence or status, hypergamy plays out very slow because it is easy to find a richer guy than you but very difficult to find a guy born with the exact chain of characteristics she fell for, talk more of the guy being better than you in that very chain of characteristics.
Since replacing you is now difficult, she will find herself SIMPin for you... which was what brought us to the matter.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 8:07pm On Jul 13, 2022
Brokeloser:
Do these simps have no self respect at all.What a bloody shame
If she could refuse to kiss him in public, imagine the poor quality and quantity of S3X he will be getting in private... Say No To SIMPin cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pillager: 8:09pm On Jul 13, 2022
CaveAdullam:

1. Women know that their work can't easily
y match those of men in terms of competence, and labor intensity. And time difference too.

2. The constant harangue of feminists and the proliferation of feminist and social justice workers posts that need to be politically correct that especially on social media gaslighted women to think that they deserve equal pay as men even though their nature of work is in great disparity.

3. The post below may be either true or false. I'm not confident about many ideas and information shared online these days, many are to chase clouts or pollute one's cognitive process. However, here are few takes:

A. That patriarchy is oppression to women is a big lie.

B. That if patriarchy was oppressive and tyrannical, the poster would have been favored more in his male gender identity.

C. That the patriarchy and society consider women first before men.

D. That as a man, you must prove yourself in this current day and age.

E. That nobody cares about you as a man, you only have yourself to yourself and must work hard to cater for it.

5. Despite our pains and sorrows; challenges and bad lucks; woes and antagonists, rejection and sadness; neglect and reproach; darkness and storm, the MASCULINE keeps pushing and making waves everywhere.

The masculine though deemed grotesque is the perfect beauty everyone looks unto. It is the strength of nations. It is the hope of civilizations. The joy of family. The pillar of the earth. The cool Zephyr that brings comfort. He is what his enemies want to become no matter how envious of him.

How glorious and eminent to be a man. A gender with a penis blessed with testosterone. We may not reach our final destination but we won't relent. We will keep pushing and pushing and pushing. Our footprints must be inscribed on the sands of time and generations upon generations upon generations will never fail to applaud us for the show of strength and our contribution to every revival civilization experience no matter how tiny our contributions.

DAY 194, REDPILL 2022
Authority: Be a man.
Deep

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 8:12pm On Jul 13, 2022
Degrezhaa:

I can relate to this, but i was lucky, i was able to get close to my Dad before he died 2 weeks ago.
Feathers love and wisdom are not to be disregarded.
2 weeks?
Hope you're good bro?
R.I.P to your Dad.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 8:13pm On Jul 13, 2022
sajmark:

You're 100% right, I think the right word to describe the type of love I was talking about is ANOMALY.
The type that Reminderz was talking about on the other hand is the NORMAL and more common love we see day to day.
Hypergamy is always present in women but while hypergamy plays out faster in the NORMAL love, it plays out very slow in the ANOMALY love... Which you also touched on.

We're all unique, there's only one YOU in this world, So if a woman falls for a chain of YOUR characteristics rather than your affluence or status, hypergamy plays out very slow because it is easy to find a richer guy than you but very difficult to find a guy born with the exact chain of characteristics she fell for, talk more of the guy being better than you in that very chain of characteristics.
Since replacing you is now difficult, she will find herself SIMPin for you... which was what brought us to the matter.

I agree.

And there is more to this. (Can't collate every thoughts at the moment. Will get back later).

Thanks.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 8:15pm On Jul 13, 2022
Degrezhaa:

Accept my condolences man.

We will make dad proud!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 8:20pm On Jul 13, 2022
Degrezhaa:

Accept my condolence man.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Cheasystickylov: 8:25pm On Jul 13, 2022
JESHAL:
Most detractors of the redpill think that it only happens in the western part of the world that it cannot get here. I once tried discussing TRP with a friend of mine, next thing he asked me was "can it make me rich, most men are ignorant of female nature, they are clouded by feelings, they idealize and pedestalize, most think money answerth all things when it comes to women whether it's to win her affection or get sex, religion in Nigeria has enabled women to blend,cloak and feign NAWALT innocent angelic unicorns who are pure and can do no wrong,this also coupled with the fact most guys are mesmerized by beauty and they are excessively sexually thirsty , the reality of this most guys will loose in the sexual market place and will learn bitter lessons.
***the reality of this most guys will loose in the sexual market place and will learn bitter lessons.*** powerful

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Cheasystickylov: 8:31pm On Jul 13, 2022
JESHAL:

I will always say it over and over again, chasing excellence, making money, attaining success, focusing on monk mode in of itself is not a bad thing, by nature men are judged by status whether you are alpha or beta, we work in heirachy based on socio-economic status,you are going to honored based on the works of your hands,your contribution to civilization not the body counts you amass, but evolutionary we are hardwired to pass our genes and give them the resources and leverage to survive, our high sexual libido due to testerones is nature showing us our mating strategy to spread our seed far and wide but in reality most men won't get to the top of the dominance heirachy,most men won't have high body counts, most men will be poor and at best average, most men won't spread their seeds.

Your redpill awareness doesn't guarantee you invincibility and immunity from the wiles of female nature, it exposes the game but it's left to you to play it on your own terms, most bluepilled men want to rush into marriage,give birth early, they see it as intrinsically their masculine responsibility ignorant of the fact that most women don't marry for love but security, if they are aware of the truth they won't pressure themselves to amass resources only to be retirement plans for hoes.

The caliber of woman you decide you commit to and settle down with has a big influence in your future regardless of the efforts you put into the works of your hands, commiting to the wrong woman can tarnish your reputation, damage you emotionally, derail your success path by altering your destiny, that's why redpill is not a joke, we keep on saying select vetted virgins only, some here tag us delusional extremists, look at Caroline Danjuma, Jada pinkett Smith, Kim Kardashian they all destroyed the images of their husbands regardless of the amount of success they attained, people don't remember their works but the bad image their wives portray in public, and the hoes are the mother of their kids, just imagine the training they would be receiving from their moms

Making money doesn't make you sexually arousing,money doesn't guarantee masculine frame,money doesn't mean she won't cheat on you,money doesn't mean she will not shit test you, money can't buy genuine desire, money won't make you find your prudent NAWALT bride that Tradcons espouse all the time, man up, be responsible, attain success only to end up and fulfil a hoes mating strategy of alpha fuccs and beta bucks ( where you are the cuck who bucks).
The caliber of woman you decide you commit to and settle down with has a big influence in your future regardless of the efforts you put into the works of your hands, commiting to the wrong woman can tarnish your reputation, damage you emotionally, derail your success path by altering your destiny... This is so true that I even wonder if you understand the full meaning of what you have written. It is so true bro. I wish all guys could take this serious

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Cheasystickylov: 8:33pm On Jul 13, 2022
Reminderz:

the thing is that, if things are still going well for you, or you haven't gotten burnt yet, you'll reject the redpill unless you were exposed early through upbringing, experience, or your environment.. you'll even defend the simping act with all your power. simping will seem rational to you.

getting unplugged from the matrix takes some special power.
true

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Cheasystickylov: 8:34pm On Jul 13, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
Daamn, many guys out there are not seeing these truths written here..

Getting Unplugged from the matrix(culture of simping and pleasing women) is divine.
is not easy to unplug

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Reminderz: 8:44pm On Jul 13, 2022
JESHAL:

The caliber of woman you decide you commit to and settle down with has a big influence in your future regardless of the efforts you put into the works of your hands, commiting to the wrong woman can tarnish your reputation, damage you emotionally, derail your success path by altering your destiny.

this should be stamped at the deepest part of your heart in order to keep reminding yourself anytime you decide to commit. you're given the luxury of time as a man, rushing to commit might lead to your death.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nwaotu10(m): 8:50pm On Jul 13, 2022
FIRE ON, GUYS. wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 8:52pm On Jul 13, 2022
sajmark:

Women have reached the highest level of degradation ever recorded, a lot of women will weep for being single and lonely 30 years from now because men have lost interest in marriage.
If women degrade any more than this, they'll be walking stark naked on the streets and for the cost of a peanut, they'll bang you in public.

I read a comment from a guy who had his deek in a woman's mouth while she was talking to her fiance on phone the fiance asked what she was eating and she said noodles, he then said she is enjoying it and should remain for him... the said girl hissed after the call and put her phone on flight mode, she went on to bang the guy for several rounds.

Dear Kings,
This is the kind of woman we are dealing with today, focus on yourself, Have fun, and don't be in a haste to commit or marry.

1. To be sincere, vetting a woman, her being a virgin, chaste, feminine blah blah blah though important when it comes to sexual relationships will not suffice in modern-day marriage. The stated qualities are notable prerequisites but the leakage that has been created by social media, hookup culture, hedonism, debauchery, and hyper promiscuity will not allow "our beautiful young virgin damsel" to pay all necessary attention to her husband and children.

2. The only possible solution to make the marriage work is if the government seals it as the contract it ought to be and not just after divorce proceedings. If the government or any other delegated authority doesn't take complete custody of marriage it will continue to dive rocks.

3. If men are not recognized as the head of the home, the one with the rod and staff of power and authority, who must be submitted to and respected as a result of his love and leadership, marriage will not work.

Also, women must be harangued daily about their specific roles in the family. Laying them side by side with their husbands will always breed contempt.

4. Marriage(monogamy/polygamy) will continue to fail and only appeal to gold diggers and sexually thirsty beta men if the government keeps mute but wallow in the dividends of divorce. (But is it not the government/government allies that are working against the nuclear and extended family)?

5. For now, men intending to marry must be ultra cautious. Modern-day women are not like our grandmothers.

Hmmm.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pillager: 9:08pm On Jul 13, 2022
undecided
"Exploitation against prostituted women" she meant to say trafficked women abi?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Cheasystickylov: 9:12pm On Jul 13, 2022
Degrezhaa:

Father's love and wisdom are not to be disregarded.
May his soul rest in prace. One love bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 9:20pm On Jul 13, 2022
Truth or Fiction? Interesting nonetheless...

Timson01:
Dear Nairalanders,
My younger sister is 38 years old. I am 44. We have been praying for her to get married for so long. You can imagine our happiness when she told us she was in a relationship about 4 months ago.My sister as never been so happy and it looks like things are serious with the guy. She sent a picture of the guy on our family group chat and that was when I recognized the guy that she was dating.To cut the long story short,she is dating the guy who dis-virgined me at age 17. He was 15 years. 2 years younger than me but he was my first. We hid the relationship then cos we were in secondary school. I was in SS2 and he was in SS 1.But after secondary school,we dated until my 300 level in school. Still hiding our relationship cos he was not yet in school cos of JAMB. I was a little ashamed to be dating a guy not yet in school.Eventually,I moved on to other people and did not keep in touch with him. However,I met him about 3 years ago. I was already married to someone else but seeing him brought back such strong feelings. And to make matters worse,I was having issues in my marriage at that time.We had an affair for almost 2 months before we broke up again. I have not seen him in 2 years. My sister and him met about 4 months ago and they are dating. I do not know how to tell my sister …so I reached out to him to ask him what he is doing with my sister.He was like,if he cant have me,he wants my sister. That he is in love with her…that she reminds him of me…I feel like telling my sister that he may not really like her as she thinks but he is only trying to get back at me. But he says if I do,he will tell my husband about our affair.Since then,I have kept quiet. But my conscience is bugging me. I pretend to be smiling around him but I hate him so much. This hate actually,if I must confess is a deep urge for him. A deep longing for him.He has promised to keep quiet about us if I also keep quiet. That nobody needs to know. But anytime am around him…or even thinking about him..am messed up. He gives me that knowing look. I cant even let him come near me…I get wet instantly..This guy knows I have a weakness for him and him being around me is totally making me loose my mind. I get all kinds of arousal around him or thinking about him. Sometimes I wish I could marry him.My sister just announced in the group chat that he gave her an engagement ring…I could not sleep. I want my sister to be happy…she deserves it. But what do I do….I have strong feelings for this guy.I do not want to be around him or I do not know what will happen.Please advise me on what to do. Telling my sister is out of the question cos if I do,this guy will ruin my marriage. He has pictures of us during the affair. Should I just keep quiet and stay out of their way?
I am confused…please advice me.
Please your candid advise is needed

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 9:42pm On Jul 13, 2022
Cheasystickylov:
is not easy to unplug

Its not easy for simps to unplug.. We have natural redpillers... They are redpilled by birth

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pillager: 9:43pm On Jul 13, 2022
What was she expecting?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Reminderz: 9:49pm On Jul 13, 2022
ubunja:
Truth or Fiction? Interesting nonetheless...

yeah bro, whether true or not, this is just a further proof of what the redpill has talked about... just typical female nature. pure intersexual dynamics..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Wonderfulman95: 10:16pm On Jul 13, 2022
Pls, Ubunja, Martinez, CaveAdullam, Sajmark & other redpillers in the house, help me iron out this issue.

I'm a student in one of the private universities in Ogun state Nigeria.
I met a young girl & we vibed well initially, me explaining some difficult areas in Maths for her & even gisting with her.
I was still studying the girl cos she seemed to be churchy & decent both in dressing & behaviour.
In the course of my interactions, I made so many friends, both guys & girls.
This girl, Bimpe (not her real name) was forming for me when I invited her to visit my house, so I didn't ask her again.
I was still bidding my time to make sexual moves on her because I was distracted by so many other girls that I was chyking.
Now, among my guys was a young fellow called Akin (not real name).
This is a guy that I rapport very well with & he knew how close I was with Bimpe & he even used to tease me & I also tease him about his girls.
I even used to help him whenever he had academic challenge cos I'm well experienced as a Direct Entry student

Along the way, I started suspecting that he was interacting with Bimpe secretly, but I waved it off as maybe a platonic interaction.The Bimpe self initially was acting as if she doesn't notice the guy, especially whenever I'm around.
I never knew that something sinister was happening behind my back.
Can u guys imagine that Akin manipulated the girl to his house & fuccked her??
At least, even if I'm not dating her, courtesy demands that he should at least confided in me about his interest in her since he knows we're close.
The guy betrayed me & the girl also betrayed me because she fell so cheaply to the guy that she knows is my friend at just one invitation. I also learnt that he bought her snacks.

This is a girl that appears so calm & gentle o.
What also shocked me is that Akin is not a guy that is physically appealing like in the class of Drake,Brad Pitt, Beckham, etc. He is short just like the girl, with no special swag & just little cash to manage life in school. He stays shares a room with another guy as well.

Before I learnt of this, I noticed that Bimpe was kind of giving me some distance & I also ignored her cos I was busy with academic stuff.
I'm a person who has so many girls at my disposal & she has seen me with about 5 different girls at one point or the other.
After it happened, one of my guys that was also close to Akin confided in me that Akin told him he has fuccked Bimpe.
The most painful aspect of this is that I have been meeting with Akin & we gist laugh & tease each other without me ever suspecting his deadly motives because I use to see him with other girls .
I've not confronted any of them so far & I'm still pretending not to have noticed what has happened.
After carefully thinking about what transpired, I feel like dishing out my own payback in a non-violent way.
These are my plans:
1. I plan to make moves on Bimpe's elder cousin sister & fucck her.
2. I will make moves & fucck her closest friend.
3. I will move on to Akin's closest babe & fucck her silly.
In all these, I want to give both of them a far distance & we'll greet normally whenever we meet & I'll pretend not to notice their relationship.

Pls what do u guys think?
This betrayal is painful, this is the first time out of my numerous relationships that such is happening to me.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Reminderz: 10:18pm On Jul 13, 2022
to buttress my point further, I will share the experiences that I've had with women...

illimitable men maxims says

"Women detest criticism and judgement in any form. even when intended constructively, they will misperceive an attack upon their reputation. women can't handle criticism. they ask for the truth out of ego and self-importance, but they cannot handle it. hence why people tend to use baby talk with women and sugar-coat things rather than telling it like it is"

another one says,
"Don't mention the red pill to women, just practice it. they will hate the ideas, but love the effects"

mentioning redpill facts to women, especially the ones you're attracted to will most likely make them avoid you because what they will refer to it is misogyny, hatred against women and all that, and women can't handle the truth, even if you mean well for them. this is why the people who are honest and nice with women don't get laid. women don't care about your honesty. being honest with the truth don't get them wet. by practicing it, you make it more likely for the redpill tactics to be much more effective on them. if you mention it to a woman who's woke, it will make it less effective on her and she will be able to prepare a counter attack. they will hate the ideas if you mention it to them, but will love the effects it is having on them. the moment you mention to them that this is what you're using on them, it won't move them anymore... the charm will spoil and no longer effective.

redpill is like kayamanta, as long as you don't realise that you're affected by kayamanta, it will continue to be effective on you grin

before I started posting redpill truths and tactics on my wall back then, there was this girl I got talking with online and she has fallen head over heels and already been planning to visit me, she even told me she had a boyfriend, me I nor kuku send am, she still says we have to meet. before she got attracted to me, I employed a series of redpill tactics on her which makes it easy for her to fall... lol I know my way around them. it was not long after I started posting redpill tactics for my friends (both men and women) for them to see and learn thinking I was doing something great, or showing my macho self grin, I noticed she started distancing herself from me, not replying very well and all that... as a redpill guy, I nor bother to ask her wetin dey sup, I just leave her in order not to seem desperate.. she commented on some of the posts when I first started but as time goes by she just ignores... I noticed that spoilt that chemistry we had from the begining, although we still talk but I don't think it will be possible anymore.

same thing happened to the women wey we dey vibe together before, the connection somehow reduced because what I was posting was kinda hurting to them... "like avoid damaged woman, don't marry a girl that's this and that, avoid non virgins, avoid hoes blah blah and all others".. it really dealt with the relationships we had together and even with some guys too. they started seeing me differently from that day onwards. and it wasn't like that when I haven't mention what I was using on them to get them attracted to me.

If people dont know that you're wicked, they will continue to associate themselves with you, but the moment they find out, they will avoid you, or use it against you.

in everything you do, always remember law 3 of Robert Greene which says "hide your intentions" and also remember the unwritten law in the laws of power which says "do not talk about the tactics you use".. this one dey very important especially with women. I call it the 49th law. cool

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Reminderz: 10:33pm On Jul 13, 2022
Wonderfulman95:
Pls, Ubunja, Martinez, CaveAdullam, Sajmark & other redpillers in the house, help me iron out this issue.

I'm a student in one of the private universities in Ogun state Nigeria.
I met a young girl & we vibed well initially, me explaining some difficult areas in Maths for her & even gisting with her.
I was still studying the girl cos she seemed to be churchy & decent both in dressing & behaviour.
In the course of my interactions, I made so many friends, both guys & girls.
This girl, Bimpe (not her real name) was forming for me when I invited her to visit my house, so I didn't ask her again.
I was still bidding my time to make sexual moves on her because I was distracted by so many other girls that I was chyking.
Now, among my guys was a young fellow called Akin (not real name).
nawa oo, why do I read insecurities in this your write-up.. you say you have many girl at your disposal yet, you don fall in love with this one.

Bimpe nor like you, but she like your friend, how that one take be problem. what I just saw that your friend did was, he would have told you about it. but saying Bimpe betrayed you is the biggest joke. she nor send you na. and saying you want to revenge and get back on her is screaming insecurities.

you're saying your friend can't even measure to your standard and saying you have even helped him in maths is another joke, what does that have to do with attraction? you saw her as churchy girl, that's why she forms for you. your friend didn't see her as churchy girl that's why she didn't need to form for him which makes it easy for her to get attracted to him. doing tutorials for them doesn't mean they will fall for you, sometimes it happens, and sometimes it doesn't. if you're the one that initiated the tutorial, there is a probability that she will friendzone you or won't find you attractive.

always hit the nail on the head about what you want from a woman you're with.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Cheasystickylov: 10:37pm On Jul 13, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Its not easy for simps to unplug.. We have natural redpillers... They are redpilled by birth
I agree bro. Red pill awakening is mainly for those who have been burnt. It is easy to relate if you have been burnt. But if you have not , the red pill looks all heartless to you. But red pill is life

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Reminderz: 10:38pm On Jul 13, 2022
I think the problem with some men is that, they can't decipher the women looking for relationship from the women just looking to have fun.

If you talk about having a relationship commitment with a girl who just wants to have fun, she will friendzone you or just use you as her MEAT supplier, or backup. some women just wants you to hit, have fun with them for the time being. talking about commitment before she does is an attraction killer.

most modern women these days don't really care about being in a serious relationship until they have almost hit the wall or when they've hit the wall after going riding through a storm of dicks during their most fertile years. these girls nor dey smile again nowadays. open your eyes.

27 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1547) (1548) (1549) (1550) (1551) (1552) (1553) ... (2258) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.