Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1551) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2771387 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1548) (1549) (1550) (1551) (1552) (1553) (1554) ... (2215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 10:46pm On Jul 13, 2022
Cheasystickylov:
I agree bro. Red pill awakening is mainly for those who have been burnt. It is easy to relate if you have been burnt. But if you have not , the red pill looks all heartless to you. But red pill is life

I haven't been burnt b4... But when I came to know bout the redpill and what these females do to men.. I was like,daamn a nigaa without redpill is missing a lot.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Reminderz: 10:46pm On Jul 13, 2022
I use to tell people that seduction is not moral.. it doesn't matter who the girl is or appear to be. seduction is lust. when talking to girls, don't just talk like someone who is like a friend to her will say..

some people will think that because she appears churchy or appear homely, they don't want to look as the bad guy or someone who just wants to have sex... lol wetin you wan con do before? so why not start then? why beating round the bush? you have to be able to speak or act sexual, or romantic to the girl you're trying to be with. it will help in the long run. she might pretend to be angry but that's what will make you seem different from the guys chasing her.. she will always think about how you made her feel or what you said to her. forget all about that "acting hard to get" scam ... na normal shakara thing wey woman go do be that ..

but a lot of men lack game and good communication skills. boldness and confidence is lacking in lot of men today. always remember, gaming women never stops even after you get married to her.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ashewoboy(m): 10:48pm On Jul 13, 2022
JESHAL:
Genuine desire= love= lust= I want your Gene= I want your baby=alphaness

Women don't have any other primal way of showing affection, if you are not getting this from ladies just be prepared for transactional, negotiated sex/relationship, buy me this,buy me that

Baddest.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 10:49pm On Jul 13, 2022
Reminderz:
I use to tell people that seduction is not moral.. it doesn't matter who the girl is or appear to be. seduction is lust. when talking to girls, don't just talk like someone who is a friend to her will say..

some people will think that because she appears churchy or appear homely, they don't want to look as the bad guy or someone who just wants to have sex... lol wetin you wan con do before? so why not start then? why beating round the bush? you have to be able to speak or act sexual, or romantic to the girl you're trying to be with. it will help in the long run.

but a lot of men lack game and good communication skills. boldness and confidence is lacking in lot of men today. always remember, gaming women never stops even after you get married to her.

una dey get strength and time oo..
Al these stress all for pu.c.cy...

The moment you cum, you gonna be like why did I undergo all theses just for this organ

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Reminderz: 10:58pm On Jul 13, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

una dey get strength and time oo..
Al these stress all for pu.c.cy...

The moment you cum, you gonna be like why did I undergo all theses just for this organ
naaah... you don't get the point. sometimes it is not only just about women or pussy. that's just what you see to it... see ehn, if you know your way around women, you'll know your way around so many things in life.

to always win against women, you have to be equipped with almost the same skills that will push you far in life. for example, the skills or knowledge you need to win against women are almost also what you need in life to be outstanding..

/ bold, exciting, confidence, ruthlessness, prudence, learning to dress smartly, self development, communication skills, learning about human psychology and like that...

it's not just about women bro.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iamphenomenal(m): 11:04pm On Jul 13, 2022
Humility is a virtue (up to a point), but it’s simply not a virtue that a woman you’re interested in will ever appreciate in the manner you think they will, and in fact often conveys the opposite intent. Virtuous humility is no substitute for self-confidence.

#RM

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Wonderfulman95: 12:14am On Jul 14, 2022
Reminderz:

nawa oo, why do I read insecurities in this your write-up.. you say you have many girl at your disposal yet, you don fall in love with this one.

Bimpe nor like you, but she like your friend, how that one take be problem. what I just that your friend did was, he would have told you about it. but saying Bimpe betrayed you is the biggest joke. she nor send you na. and saying you want to revenge and get back on her is screaming insecurities.

you're saying your friend can't even measure to your standard and saying you have even helped him in maths is another joke, what does that have to do with attraction? you saw her as churchy girl, that's why she forms for you. your friend didn't see her as churchy girl that's why she didn't need to form for him which makes it easy for her to get attracted to him. doing tutorials for them doesn't mean they will fall for you, sometimes it happens, and sometimes it doesn't. if you're the one that initiated the tutorial, there is a probability that she will friendzone you or won't find you attractive.

always hit the nail on the end about what you want from a woman you're with.
I'm not insecured neither have I said I'm in love with her.
What shocks me is that I have once invited her to my house once so we can chill & catch fun (sexually) & she declined & was forming that she may come the next day.
On the next day, she stylishly left hurriedly with an excuse & that made me feel that she probably doesn't wanna visit me.
I also once teased her that she should come & be staying with me since she is not comfortable squatting with her siblings in one room & I live alone.
Guess her response? She read sexual meaning into my offer & told me that I have evil plans ( sexual ) & she will not stay with me.
Those 2 incidents made me to foolishly conclude that she may be all these self righteous girls with no interest in sexual stuffs..
My only issue is that she was hidding her underground interactions with my snaky guy. At least she should have notified me about her interest in Akin since she knows we are close.
If it were another guy I'm not acquinted with that she fuccked after all these forming for me, it wouldn't have shocked me at all. This doesn't matter whether I'm dating her or not or if we are fuccking or not. I believe that since it is my close guy that she is interested in fuccking, she should have at least done her part by hinting me about her interest not by acting secretly.
Her act of betrayal comes only from the fact that she fuccked a guy that she knows I'm very close with.
I won't feel betrayed if she had fuccked maybe a random guy that I'm not acquinted with. Hope u understand my point.
As for the Akin, my only issue is that he should have reasoned me as a guy man & notify me of his interest in Bimpe, not going behind my back like a green snake.
The guy used to hail me & refer to her as my girl o
Be sincere to urself bro, that is not the sign of a good friend & comrade.
Such a guy can easily kill me & still be smilling as if nothing has happened.
I swear, if he had told me about his interest, I would have given him my full support & leave her for him cos I have other babes too. I'm not the type of guy that will stand in the way of somebody's interest in this kind of scenario.
I have had babes of my cousins & even friends giving me greenlights but I declined out of respect for my guys.
Out of the more than 25 girls I've bleeped so far, none of them happened to be a girlfriend or even an ex of any of my guys.
If I'm interested in any girl that is even just a casual female acquintance of any of my guys, I will seek the guys permission/approval first before making any attempt. If they decline, I abandon the mission & move on to ither babes, not going behind their back.
It doesn't matter if they are dating/fuccking or not. I believe that true comradeship demands that u respect ur guys & never betray them because of a girl & I'm very cautious about that.

If my post portrays me as an insecured fellow, I don't mean it that way.
I'm just trying to paint a true picture of what has happened & to seek opinion from well meaning red pillers.

I come in peace

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 14, 2022
You never still understand, do you? The only person you fit question his behaviour here is Akin. Women are only loyal to their emotions and not to anyone,and wherever their emotions direct them they go and do. Hope you get now?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Wonderfulman95: 12:34am On Jul 14, 2022
LutherSanchez:
You never still understand, do you? The only person you fit question his behaviour here is Akin. Women are only loyal to their emotions and not to anyone,and wherever their emotions direct them they go and do. Hope you get now?
Its alright, lessons learnt

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Reminderz: 12:39am On Jul 14, 2022
Wonderfulman95:

I'm not insecured neither have I said I'm in love with her.
What shocks me is that I have invited her to my house once so we can chill & catch fun (sexually) & she declined & was forming that she may come the next day.
On the next day, she stylishly left hurriedly with an excuse & that made me feel that she probably doesn't wanna visit me.
I also once teased her that she should come & be staying with me since she is not comfortable squatting with her siblings in one room & I live alone.
Guess her response? She read sexual meaning into my offer & told me that I have evil plans ( sexual ) & she will not stay with me.
Those 2 incidents made me to foolishly conclude that she may be all these self righteous girls with no interest in sexual stuffs..
My only issue is that she was hidding her underground interactions with my snaky guy. At least she should have notified me about her interest inAkin since she knows we are close.
me I understand what you're trying to say... normally your friend suppose tell you, but saying the girl betray you is out of it completely.. did your friend Akin betray you, yes, maybe, because of you guys relationship together but you're only more annoyed and exaggerating because you sef like the girl and she nor gree for you, she gree for your friend... that was also the reason why you had to bring the issue of saying I helped him do this, I helped him do that, the guy is low in status, he nor get house and all those stories that touch... see ehn me I go tell you as the thing dey hot..

you are only annoyed because you sef wan chop the girl or maybe you don fall for am sef, you sef just dey form and wetin con dey pain you pass be say she nor gree for you, she con gree for your friend wey nor dey even do anything for am... nor be you go tell Bimpe wetin she go do naa... she doesn't want to tell you about him because she doesn't want to lose the friendship she has with you and the tutorials wey you dey give am... and for your friend, he doesn't want to hurt you that's why I feel he kept quiet about it, but I too feel he suppose tell you as e dey go anyways...

you talk say you get babes plenty... leave the girl matter face your life. girls plenty for this life. your friend should have told you sha, that's for sure... you registering a new account to post this shows how the thing dey hot for your body.. it also reveal what I need to know about how you feel for the matter.

Its not because your friend didn't tell you about their relationship that's really making you angry, and it's not as if you guys are dating or she's your girlfriend, it's the fact that Bimpe chose that guy easily over you despite you trying to win her over. just move on bro. women plenty and dey careful around the people you surround yourself with. trust no one most especially when it involves the opposite sex. don't let a woman be the reason for you guys to stop talking or relating with each other and always be prepared for betrayal from anybody, so that when the thing happen, e nor go too shock you.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Wonderfulman95: 1:04am On Jul 14, 2022
Reminderz:

me I understand what you're trying to say... normally your friend suppose tell you, but saying the girl betray you is out of it completely.. did your friend Akin betray you, yes, maybe, because of you guys relationship together but you're only more annoyed and exaggerating because you sef like the girl and she nor gree for you, she gree for your friend... that was also the reason why you had to bring the issue of saying I helped him do this, I helped him do that, the guy is low in status, he nor get house and all those stories that touch... see ehn me I go tell you as the thing dey hot..

you are only annoyed because you sef wan chop the girl or maybe you don fall for am sef, you sef just dey form and wetin con dey pain you pass be say she nor gree for you, she con gree for your friend wey nor dey even do anything for am... nor be you go tell Bimpe wetin she go do naa... she doesn't want to tell you about him because she doesn't want to lose the friendship she has with you and the tutorials wey you dey give am... and for your friend, he doesn't want to hurt you that's why I feel he kept quiet about it, but I too feel he suppose tell you as e dey go anyways...

you talk say you get babes plenty... leave the girl matter face your life. girls plenty for this life. your friend should have told you sha, that's for sure... you registering a new account to post this shows how the thing dey hot for your body.. it also reveal what I need to know about how you feel for the matter.

Its not because your friend didn't tell you about their relationship that's really making you angry, and it's not as if you guys are dating or she's your girlfriend, it's the fact that Bimpe chose that guy easily over you despite you trying to win her over. just move on bro. women plenty and dey careful around the people you surround yourself with. trust no one most especially when it involves the opposite sex. don't let a woman be the reason for you guys to stop talking or relating with each other and always be prepared for betrayal from anybody, so that when the thing happen, e nor go too shock you.
Thanks, I appreciate bro

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Degrezhaa: 4:28am On Jul 14, 2022
sajmark:

2 weeks?
Hope you're good bro?
R.I.P to your Dad.

Yes i am.
Thank you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Degrezhaa: 4:29am On Jul 14, 2022
Cheasystickylov:
May his soul rest in prace. One love bro
Thank you bro

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Degrezhaa: 4:32am On Jul 14, 2022
CaveAdullam:

Accept my condolences man.

We will make dad proud!
I Appreciate it Cave, your daily dose of the Redpill nuggets have been top notch, and i have been learning a lot.

Thanks.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 5:29am On Jul 14, 2022
heartofcity12:

Lol. Yet they say men hold the gateway to commitment, simps have turned it the other way round by begging women to commit to them instead.. What do they expect huhn? undecided
Yes indeed. But women will almost never give the keys to sex to any man. Especially not that easily. The dating scene is disrupted.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Reminderz: 5:29am On Jul 14, 2022
Degrezhaa:

Yes i am.
Thank you
hey man! I wanted to message you yesterday on this, but was carried away by something else. my deep condolences bro. I'm deeply sorry to hear that and may he rest in perfect peace.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 5:44am On Jul 14, 2022
pillager:
Sad reality
Same resume different genders, issoright
Yup, feminist claims about a gender bias against women in the workplace is pure BS.
In Australia, which is seen by many as the most feminist country of this planet, the government bought feminists' rubbish claims. So, to "prove their point", they decided to establish partially blind recruitments. The recruiters had no idea of the gender of the applicants. Any elements in the CV that would give hints about their true gender was dismissed. You would expect that finally "equality" would occur and more women would be recruited right? Nope! Significantly less women were recruited and men were recruited twice as much! Which shows that women have a significantly higher chance of being recruited just because they answered "F" to "what's your gender"? Talk about equality...

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 5:55am On Jul 14, 2022
sajmark:
All in All, last page was fire cheesy... Let's keep going Kings the battle is far from over grin.
those images made me laugh grin grin!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 6:09am On Jul 14, 2022
Wonderfulman95:
Pls, Ubunja, Martinez, CaveAdullam, Sajmark & other redpillers in the house, help me iron out this issue.

I'm a student in one of the private universities in Ogun state Nigeria.
I met a young girl & we vibed well initially, me explaining some difficult areas in Maths for her & even gisting with her.
I was still studying the girl cos she seemed to be churchy & decent both in dressing & behaviour.
In the course of my interactions, I made so many friends, both guys & girls.
This girl, Bimpe (not her real name) was forming for me when I invited her to visit my house, so I didn't ask her again.
I was still bidding my time to make sexual moves on her because I was distracted by so many other girls that I was chyking.
Now, among my guys was a young fellow called Akin (not real name).
This is a guy that I rapport very well with & he knew how close I was with Bimpe & he even used to tease me & I also tease him about his girls.
I even used to help him whenever he had academic challenge cos I'm well experienced as a Direct Entry student

Along the way, I started suspecting that he was interacting with Bimpe secretly, but I waved it off as maybe a platonic interaction.The Bimpe self initially was acting as if she doesn't notice the guy, especially whenever I'm around.
I never knew that something sinister was happening behind my back.
Can u guys imagine that Akin manipulated the girl to his house & fuccked her??
At least, even if I'm not dating her, courtesy demands that he should at least confided in me about his interest in her since he knows we're close.
The guy betrayed me & the girl also betrayed me because she fell so cheaply to the guy that she knows is my friend at just one invitation. I also learnt that he bought her snacks.

This is a girl that appears so calm & gentle o.
What also shocked me is that Akin is not a guy that is physically appealing like in the class of Drake,Brad Pitt, Beckham, etc. He is short just like the girl, with no special swag & just little cash to manage life in school. He stays shares a room with another guy as well.

Before I learnt of this, I noticed that Bimpe was kind of giving me some distance & I also ignored her cos I was busy with academic stuff.
I'm a person who has so many girls at my disposal & she has seen me with about 5 different girls at one point or the other.
After it happened, one of my guys that was also close to Akin confided in me that Akin told him he has fuccked Bimpe.
The most painful aspect of this is that I have been meeting with Akin & we gist laugh & tease each other without me ever suspecting his deadly motives because I use to see him with other girls .
I've not confronted any of them so far & I'm still pretending not to have noticed what has happened.
After carefully thinking about what transpired, I feel like dishing out my own payback in a non-violent way.
These are my plans:
1. I plan to make moves on Bimpe's elder cousin sister & fucck her.
2. I will make moves & fucck her closest friend.
3. I will move on to Akin's closest babe & fucck her silly.
In all these, I want to give both of them a far distance & we'll greet normally whenever we meet & I'll pretend not to notice their relationship.

Pls what do u guys think?
This betrayal is painful, this is the first time out of my numerous relationships that such is happening to me.
the game is ruthless. I always tell people when it comes to these girls "sex first, any other business after", but people say I'm promoting hedonism. Look now you're salty another guy has gone ahead of you and tasted the cookie while you "bid your time ". And you'll be dumb to think he's the only one. He's just the only one YOU KNOW.
Women have only one thing to offer, and thats puccy, if you act like you're special and you don't want it, guess what? Guys with no shame who know their worth and go after what they want will jump you and hit it and you'll be left behind " still bidding your time". And it's not even about being thirsty but being clear with a girl that with you there's nothing for free. If sex is too immoral for you to get in exchange for favors then she better square you by doing you solid favours that may not include sex, but guess what again? You'll still be salty and angry when you learn other guys are getting that puccy while you get mere favours. So its just best to go for sex straight....but there's an art to this or else you come across as a perv.
No matter how useful a woman is and how much she can bring to your world, begin with sex. Get the sex. But then don't stop there. But get the sex first. At the very least that will remove unnecessary tension between the two of you and make you at ease around her. While attaching her to you. But imagine doing business with a lady and you act like you dont wanna hit it but you're always spying on her cleavage and thighs wondering how she tastes cause you can't bring yourself to go after that puccy cause you've positioned yourself strictly as a platonic business partner! That's rather sad.
Yes we don't mix business with pleasure and we don't bring our girlfriends into our business affairs, but if some girl comes to you with a business proposal she better bring that puccy to the table as well.

53 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Reminderz: 6:24am On Jul 14, 2022
ubunja:
the game is ruthless. I always tell people when it comes to these girls "sex first, any other business after", but people say I'm promoting hedonism. Look now you're salty another guy has gone ahead of you and tasted the cookie while you "bid your time ". And you'll be dumb to think he's the only one. He's just the only one YOU KNOW.
Women have only one thing to offer, and thats puccy, if you act like you're special and you don't want it, guess what? Guys with no shame who know their worth and go after what they want will jump you and hit it and you'll be left behind " still bidding your time". And it's not even about being thirsty but being clear with a girl that with you there's nothing for free. If sex is too immoral for you to get in exchange for favors then she better square you by doing you solid favours that may not include sex, but guess what again? You'll still be salty and angry when you learn other guys are getting that puccy while you get mere favours. So its just best to go for sex straight....but there's an art to this or else you come across as a perv.

nice one ubunja, but one thing men should always note is that, not every girl will fall for you, no matter your game or no matter how good you are. if you dey follow girl talk and she dey do anyhow, just forget about her.. it simply means she doesn't feel you.. no bother stressing yourself further.. real attraction have no stress or much excuses involved. if you know your aim is to get on with her, go with that hands on. if you know your aim is business, go on with that hands on. just go for what you want. and if she ain't giving you what you want, leave her.. shikena.

rejection is part of the game and it doesn't mean you're not doing things right or you're doing it wrong. rejection is part of the game. many men seems to forget that and feel sad when things don't go the way they expected. rejection is part of the game. rejection shouldn't make you feel less.. na lack of abundance mentality, lack of options and low self esteem dey cause that one. too much of expectations too from our end breaks our heart when things don't go the way we expected. shalom.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 7:16am On Jul 14, 2022
Reminderz:

nice one ubunja, but one thing men should always note is that, not every girl will fall for you, no matter your game or no matter how good you are. if you dey follow girl talk and she dey do anyhow, just forget about her.. it simply means she doesn't feel you.. no bother stressing yourself further.. real attraction have no stress or much excuses involved. if you know your aim is to get on with her, go with that hands on. if you know your aim is business, go on with that hands on. just go for what you want. and if she ain't giving you what you want, leave her.. shikena.

rejection is part of the game and it doesn't mean you're not doing things right or you're doing it wrong. rejection is part of the game. many men seems to forget that and feel sad when things don't go the way they expected. rejection is part of the game. rejection shouldn't make you feel less.. na lack of abundance mentality, lack of options and low self esteem dey cause that one. too much of expectations too from our end breaks our heart when things don't go the way we expected. shalom.
and that's true. No guy can be liked by everyone.
My point here is if a girl comes to you for favors learn to ask "And what I do get in return?!". Don't be out here being father Christmas dishing out your time and energy. You don't see women dishing puccy to every guy who wants it. They make sure they get compensation. Always mimick women and return their energy. Or it will be tears for you.

55 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Reminderz: 7:26am On Jul 14, 2022
ubunja:
and that's true. No guy can be liked by everyone.
My point here is if a girl comes to you for favors learn to ask "And what I do get in return?!". Don't be out here being father Christmas dishing out your time and energy. You don't see women dishing puccy to every guy who wants it. They make sure they get compensation. Always mimick women and return their energy. Or it will be tears for you.
yeah bro. Cool. unless I'm not interested in the girl or don't really want anything to do with her.. but if I'm interested it's either she pay back in cash or kind cool.. sometimes you just give out without expecting anything in return. nice one bro.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 14, 2022
FACTS

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by greatdeal1408: 8:00am On Jul 14, 2022
That fine girl; with all the curves and figure you are chasing, embarassed

Wasting your hard earned money, shocked

Your scarce TIME and your emotions,

She's in WhatsApp groups sending her nudes and videos for fun. angry

Learn to delete and block if she won't let you Bleep her.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 8:12am On Jul 14, 2022
Reminderz:

yeah bro. Cool. unless I'm not interested in the girl or don't really want anything to do with her.. but if I'm interested it's either she pay back in cash or kind cool.. sometimes you just give out without expecting anything in return. nice one bro.
if guys are giving without expecting anything back then it shouldn't be a problem when the same women go on to sleep with other men. There should be no hard feelngs and no feelings of betrayal.

28 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 8:14am On Jul 14, 2022
ubunja:
if guys are giving without expecting anything back then it shouldn't be a problem when the same women go on to sleep with other men. There should be no hard feelngs and no feelings of betrayal.
Unfortunately that's next to impossible.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Reminderz: 8:19am On Jul 14, 2022
ubunja:
sure bro. to each his own.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 8:23am On Jul 14, 2022
Tonnyray:
Unfortunately that's next to impossible.
I thought as much because if even myself I was doing something out of the goodness of my heart genuinely expecting nothing back it will sting to learn others are hitting that thing without doing anything.

So what's the way forward here...

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 14, 2022
greatdeal1408:
That fine girl; with all the curves and figure you are chasing, embarassed

Wasting your hard earned money, shocked

Your scarce TIME and your emotions,

She's in WhatsApp groups sending her nudes and videos for fun. angry

Learn to delete and block if she won't let you Bleep her.

FACTS
HIGH INTEREST AND GREENLIGHT'S ONLY
DON'T WASTE YOUR ENERGY ON A GAL THAT DOESN'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOUR EFFORTS TO GAME HER
TUEHHHHHH
THERE ARE MULTITUDES OF WOMEN OUT THERE
THEY ALL HAVE THE SAME PUSSY
NO GAL IS SPECIAL, DON'T BOOST THE EGO OF THIs BIMBOS BECAUSE YOU'RE SEX STARVED OR MESMERIZED BY HER BEAUTY

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 8:26am On Jul 14, 2022
Reminderz:
Truth.
However if 3 out of 5 women you indicate interest in reject you, don't just brush it aside, use it as fuel to better your person. No matter how aloof we want to feel, women are an important part of a normal man's life. Learn to use everything; both successes and rejections to achieve one singular purpose: capacity building that dovetails into wholesome (all round) self betterment .

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Reminderz: 8:35am On Jul 14, 2022
Tonnyray:
Truth.
However if 3 out of 5 women you indicate interest in reject you, don't just brush it aside, use it as fuel to better your person. No matter how aloof we want to feel, women are an important part of a normal man's life. Learn to use everything; both successes and rejections to achieve one singular purpose: capacity building that dovetails into wholesome (all round) self betterment .
yeah bro.. understood.. but I wouldn't stress on bettering myself solely because of women or taking a woman's rejection to heart because I know they aren't stable beings... today they may like you while tomorrow, you may be the one they hate the most. only my grind and hustle is stable... it doesn't matter if you're a better person or not, there will always be someone better and that someone better also has also faced rejection one way or the other.

only strive to improve yourself in all areas of life, most especially your career, not only women... improve your career, improve your lifestyle and smv will rise automatically and women will flow as well

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 8:35am On Jul 14, 2022
ubunja:
I thought as much because if even myself I was doing something out of the goodness of my heart genuinely expecting nothing back it will sting to learn others are hitting that thing without doing anything.
So what's the way forward here...
There's no way forward, it's how we're wired as males. If it was possible a single male would have all the women in the world to himself and himself alone and not share. It's a carry over from the more primitive mammalian existence. At least I can speak for myself. Maybe I'd leave the physically challenged ones for you guys to manage sha. grin

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1548) (1549) (1550) (1551) (1552) (1553) (1554) ... (2215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ColdXAutoLtd and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.