Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1555) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2772367 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1552) (1553) (1554) (1555) (1556) (1557) (1558) ... (2216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ashewoboy(m): 9:55pm On Jul 15, 2022
ubunja:

That's not how the game goes unfortunately,, If this was the case then Broke women will deal with Broke men. But broke women want rich men cause we're all looking for a partner who brings to the table what we don't have.

Women marry up financially. Men marry up morally.

A broke woman and a rich man works (Cinderella)
A morally pure woman and an evil man works (Beauty and the Beast)

Its easy for men to save a woman from her financial defects but next to impossible for men to save a woman from her CHARACTER defects. No amount of love and money can change a hoe into a housewife.
But it's easy for women to change a man's character defects. With enough love and fidelity from a woman,, even the most brutal barbarian can be domesticated. What's very hard for women to do, is save a man from his FINANCIAL defects. Its an uphill battle against a man's own ego and a woman's own utter disinterest in using her own money to uplift a man.

Words on marble.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Battalion1: 10:14pm On Jul 15, 2022
Wonderfulman95:

I'm not insecured neither have I said I'm in love with her.
What shocks me is that I have once invited her to my house once so we can chill & catch fun (sexually) & she declined & was forming that she may come the next day.
On the next day, she stylishly left hurriedly with an excuse & that made me feel that she probably doesn't wanna visit me.
I also once teased her that she should come & be staying with me since she is not comfortable squatting with her siblings in one room & I live alone.
Guess her response? She read sexual meaning into my offer & told me that I have evil plans ( sexual ) & she will not stay with me.
Those 2 incidents made me to foolishly conclude that she may be all these self righteous girls with no interest in sexual stuffs..
My only issue is that she was hidding her underground interactions with my snaky guy. At least she should have notified me about her interest in Akin since she knows we are close.
If it were another guy I'm not acquinted with that she fuccked after all these forming for me, it wouldn't have shocked me at all. This doesn't matter whether I'm dating her or not or if we are fuccking or not. I believe that since it is my close guy that she is interested in fuccking, she should have at least done her part by hinting me about her interest not by acting secretly.
Her act of betrayal comes only from the fact that she fuccked a guy that she knows I'm very close with.
I won't feel betrayed if she had fuccked maybe a random guy that I'm not acquinted with. Hope u understand my point.
As for the Akin, my only issue is that he should have reasoned me as a guy man & notify me of his interest in Bimpe, not going behind my back like a green snake.
The guy used to hail me & refer to her as my girl o
Be sincere to urself bro, that is not the sign of a good friend & comrade.
Such a guy can easily kill me & still be smilling as if nothing has happened.
I swear, if he had told me about his interest, I would have given him my full support & leave her for him cos I have other babes too. I'm not the type of guy that will stand in the way of somebody's interest in this kind of scenario.
I have had babes of my cousins & even friends giving me greenlights but I declined out of respect for my guys.
Out of the more than 25 girls I've bleeped so far, none of them happened to be a girlfriend or even an ex of any of my guys.
If I'm interested in any girl that is even just a casual female acquintance of any of my guys, I will seek the guys permission/approval first before making any attempt. If they decline, I abandon the mission & move on to ither babes, not going behind their back.
It doesn't matter if they are dating/fuccking or not. I believe that true comradeship demands that u respect ur guys & never betray them because of a girl & I'm very cautious about that.

If my post portrays me as an insecured fellow, I don't mean it that way.
I'm just trying to paint a true picture of what has happened & to seek opinion from well meaning red pillers.

I come in peace
instead make you lap akin make e teach you him mode of operation

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Battalion1: 10:35pm On Jul 15, 2022
Adasun:
whatever females sees in the choosing sphere is still a mystery to me hence I rather go with the fact that 'they can be attracted to you for nothing'.

The factory I work here, barely four months and I got my first catch.
I still don't know what she saw in me.

Two of the supervisor in the factory are into her including my manager.i know this because I have access to her phone at will.

Is it my sexiness? I don't think so, because stress from the work had drain all muscles I accumulated from rigorous exercises in school.

She saved my number as 'Desire'.
After the stressful work of the day,this girl had to sleep in the factory just so she would be with me.i live in the factory dometry while she comes from home.

Of course everything happened after some holy holy sh.t test from her which I passed flawlessly.

Am I carried away?no, I gamed more gals the more. I use her beauty as a booster and flirt more.

She told me ysterday that my manager said he would ask me who am I to her.the man self don the cut me from some place I do get small change from self.mtcheeew.

Seriously,from the day ubunja open my eyes to the choosing game,my life became effortless with women.all I do is relax and let her do the work while I display myself to other potential fe-mates.

But to point you to what they sees before they come,I still can't tell bro
abeg bro what are some of her shit tests you passed ,,,tell us

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by teebagy: 10:36pm On Jul 15, 2022
Ketapu:

Stupidity? cheesy Lol.

As I said in one of my previous posts, most of you guys here are not ready for the truth. You only come here to read quotes and posts that will boost your ego and make you shout AWALT.

That was one of the major reasons I paused sharing my field reports here.

I trust ladies. They are ahead of us in this game and they will always teach you guys hard lessons. You will then always run back here to post your lamentations.

I too will be here to read those lamentations. Many times, they are fun to read. grin
broh all d women u slept with minus transactional sex, how many did u directly tell with ur mouth dat u want to dig them and they agreed?

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by teebagy: 10:40pm On Jul 15, 2022
Reminderz:

both parties have point. you don't have to call everything as pure bull shit... we all have different perspective to how we see things... see, there are some truth here though. women wants to be objectified, but with the right person. if a person that they are attracted to objectify them or don't care about his assertions, they don't have problem with it in fact it will make them love him more, unless it's with the opposite. but men don't talk much, they act. you might tell her or be very open about your intentions, but let your actions makes the loudest noise. don't make it seem like bragging, it actually makes it boring..

so less talk, more actions. women think, men act.
d truth has one perspective thats y it is bitter lie has different perspectives thats y it is fun. Eg an ugly girl when been rejected will asume d man his proud he is egoistic or rude rather than accept d fact that she is ugly.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ashewoboy(m): 10:54pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kolena:

Lol, I just noticed that you follow only female monickers. grin grin grin grin

Crap. What is my username?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iamphenomenal(m): 11:01pm On Jul 15, 2022
Most of these women know the truth. They wouldn't wish their brother to be the 'real, romantic, man'

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iamphenomenal(m): 11:03pm On Jul 15, 2022
Don’t buy into the powder-puff idea that if you don’t find your mythological soulmate, or the ONE by the time you’re 30 and ASAP you’ll tempt fate and risk a life of quiet desperation.

#RM

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ketapu: 1:20am On Jul 16, 2022
teebagy:
broh all d women u slept with minus transactional sex, how many did u directly tell with ur mouth dat u want to dig them and they agreed?

All the ladies I've had romance with were all through the Mode One method, which is directly telling them what I want and they agreed.

Does that make you happy now?

And what do you mean by transactional sex? undecided

Let me guess: you mean girls who are into hook up, runs, prostitution, and the like. grin

Which part of my post stated those are the girls I'm referring to?

It's a waste of time trying to help some of you guys to see the truth.

As one person once told me: Don't advice them. Leave them alone. Let them burn.

All the best with your indirect game with ladies.

To the very few guys here who are tired of the manipulative games of ladies and you want the best out of your relationship with ladies, read all of Alan Roger Currie's books.

Also, you can watch his videos on YouTube where he regularly talk about Mode One. Link to his channel below.

https://m.youtube.com/c/AuthorAlanRogerCurrie

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 1:51am On Jul 16, 2022
cheesy how was your experience

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 1:51am On Jul 16, 2022
T

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 1:52am On Jul 16, 2022
wink

20 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Degrezhaa: 6:15am On Jul 16, 2022
ubunja:
sorry man. Be strong and keep your head up.
Thank you ubunja, i really appreciate it.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Reminderz: 6:26am On Jul 16, 2022
Calibrator:
There is a reason why it is said that "no man is an island"

Your reputation matters... Moderation in applying redpill tenets is advised at all times especially in a closely knitted society like ours where everybody's nose is in your business.

Receiving negative vibes means that something is fundamentally wrong with your approach to life..... Redpill ought to make you respected not disdained.

Shalom!
see ehn, these people don't just understand... they think they just have to go showing their "alpha attitude" everywhere they go or showing their "macho macho" side everywhere they go... I go just laugh at them and say that "they don't understand life"

just like the brilliant statement you made, redpill ought to make people respect you not disdained. this is simply what the redpill is about. if everyone likes you, you have a problem. if everyone also hate you, you also have a problem. you don't have to be doing strong head and doing all those things sometimes because you wanna prove you're redpill or you don't care... sometimes you're just hurting yourself more than good, later you'll get to know that being likeable itself is a very good skill... just set boundaries. your ego is the enemy. these people aren't applying moderation to the redpill...

at some point you have to care what people think about you because if you're in a business area, it will affect you in the long run. people won't patronize you. this is why business who makes their customers their priorities and listen to them thrives more better than the ones who don't. you have to get people to like you if the need comes. you don't go around gathering all the hate around, it's actually a bad sign if it's getting in an extreme level. it simply means something is wrong with you. be moderate in everything. be moderate with the redpill especially in this part of the world.

when you have the time, go and read the book "how to win friends and influence people". it will do you alot of good in using people to your advantage and how to make good quality relationships and charming your way through life. anyways, what do I know?

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Reminderz: 6:37am On Jul 16, 2022
My redpill comrades, always remember;

the goal is to save men, not hate women.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ashewoboy(m): 7:02am On Jul 16, 2022
Ketapu:

Stupidity? cheesy Lol.

As I said in one of my previous posts, most of you guys here are not ready for the truth. You only come here to read quotes and posts that will boost your ego and make you shout AWALT.

That was one of the major reasons I paused sharing my field reports here.

I trust ladies. They are ahead of us in this game and they will always teach you guys hard lessons. You will then always run back here to post your lamentations.

I too will be here to read those lamentations. Many times, they are fun to read. grin

Don't stop posting your field report. I think I read two of your field reports and I liked them.

Help me post links to all your field reports, let me be updated.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by teebagy: 9:17am On Jul 16, 2022
Ketapu:

All the ladies I've had romance with were all through the Mode One method, which is directly telling them what I want and they agreed.

Does that make you happy now?

And what do you mean by transactional sex? undecided

Let me guess: you mean girls who are into hook up, runs, prostitution, and the like. grin

Which part of my post stated those are the girls I'm referring to?

It's a waste of time trying to help some of you guys to see the truth.

As one person once told me: Don't advice them. Leave them alone. Let them burn.

All the best with your indirect game with ladies.

To the very few guys here who are tired of the manipulative games of ladies and you want the best out of your relationship with ladies, read all of Alan Roger Currie's books.

Also, you can watch his videos on YouTube where he regularly talk about Mode One. Link to his channel below.

https://m.youtube.com/c/AuthorAlanRogerCurrie
when a woman wants to date a man 4 his money does she use her mouth to say it or her actions?. And secondly it is either u are lying or u have not slept with a lot of girls

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 16, 2022
Why are you bothered about passing a woman's shit test. The very idea of being concerned with knowing how to scale through a woman's shit test is rooted in betahood. You are intrinsically seeking the validation of the woman, whether you like to admit it or not. Can you imagine a masculine king concerned
with knowing how to pass the shit test of his queen?
Battalion1:
abeg bro what are some of her shit tests you passed ,,,tell us

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 16, 2022
When I think about it, the greatest redpillers were the avatars in the holy books - Jesus, buddha, Elijah, zoroaster, Krishna, etc. These guys lived and functioned without women, and were very happy. What I'm trying to say is, when you get to that level of consciousness where you understand that you'd be fine without a woman in your life, all these talks of "how do I behave to attract this girl, how can I pass her shit test, how do i become an alpha so women notice me, how do i respond to her text messages, how do I ignore her so she yearns for me" etc. etc.. become needless to you. Whatever you do, that's you. You not play acting.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 16, 2022
I like to view life from a higher perspective. I like to think that women are very powerful people. The right kind of woman could infuse you with enough divine vitality that could take her man to the greatest of places on earth. I do think if I must be with a woman, then this is the kind of woman I should be with. The book of proverbs talks extensively about this woman. Yea, the bible is the greatest redpill instructional book. The problem of our world is that many men offer themselves to women who they shouldn't be with. They just want to fuucck anything - zero self control. I was guilty of this in the past.

Over all, for spiritual & material benefits, I do think it's beneficial for a man to be with a woman (not women) than to be alone. Even God said this in Genesis.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Carcholce: 10:09am On Jul 16, 2022
Light999333:
When I think about it, the greatest redpillers were the avatars in the holy books - Jesus, buddha, Elijah, zoroaster, Krishna, etc. These guys lived and functioned without women, and were very happy. What I'm trying to say is, when you get to that level of consciousness where you understand that you'd be fine without a woman in your life, all these talk of "how do I behave to attract this girl, how can I pass her shit test, how do i become an alpha so women notice me, how do i respond to her text messages, how do I ignore her so she yearns for me" etc. etc.. become needless to you. Whatever you do, that's you. You not play acting.

You are very correct. It seems you have seen the light. but the sad truth is 99 percent of the guys viewing this thread do not even want to function without women. That’s why they keep getting burnt. Their redpill aim is to achieve pvssy in abundance. I mean how can you even be concerned about women that are showing you green light and you want to be red pill? grin it doesn’t make sense.

Omon everybody should do what works for them. If your red pill aim is to attract more pvssy, please carry on, if not, also carry on. We can only preach sense here, we cannot preach the sense to your dlck.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Reminderz: 10:23am On Jul 16, 2022
Carcholce:

You are very correct. It seems you have seen the light. but the sad truth is 99 percent of the guys viewing this thread do not even want to function without women. That’s why they keep getting burnt. Their redpill aim is to achieve pvssy in abundance. I mean how can you even be concerned about women that are showing you green light and you want to be red pill? grin it doesn’t make sense.

Omon everybody should do what works for them. If your red pill aim is to attract more pvssy, please carry on, if not, also carry on. We can only preach sense here, we cannot preach the sense to your dlck.
lol I believe you guys are just catching cruise right? yes? cuzz...

because if no, I don't know how you guys equate people who wants to associate with women as "can't function without them". we have needs and wants. and you guys are putting this together. we want women doesn't mean we need them. what is there to be confused about?

you guys are just mixing everything up as in... and saying some people were happy to live their lives without having anything to do with a single women till they die is an overstatement. are you living their lives, how do you know? brushing down on some people because they wants to associate with women, know how they are wired, how to avoid being manipulated, and the likes sounds low because people don't accept your own ideology.

if you don't want to associate with women, fine! if you want to live your life like Jesus or Krishna, also fine. but saying people like that are the truest red pill and they are happy while others aren't sound unreasonable. in case you forget, having a strong family household, which of course women is part of, is the pillar of a strong civilization. Destroy the family line, civilisation is also destroyed. That's what happening in the West presently.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Carcholce: 10:34am On Jul 16, 2022
Reminderz:

because if no, I don't know how you guys equate people who wants to associate with women as "can't function without them".we have need and wants . and you guys are putting this together. we want women doesn't mean we need them. what is there to be confused about?

you guys are just mixing everything up as in... and saying some people were happy to live their lives without having anything to do with a single women till they die is an overstatement. are you living their lives, how do you know? brushing down on some people because they wants to associate with women, know how they are wired, how to avoid being manipulated, and the likes sounds low because people don't accept your own ideology.

if you don't want to associate with women, fine! if you want to live your life like Jesus or Krishna, also fine. but saying people like that are the truest red pill and they are happy while others aren't sound unreasonable.

Please read my post again but slowly. I never said you shouldn’t associate with women also you saw the last part where I said everyone should do what works for them. I was telling the person I quoted to do what works for him and leave others to do what works for them. Where is the cruise in that?

At the bold text, how many people here can actually differentiate between “needs and wants”

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Carcholce: 10:39am On Jul 16, 2022
Reminderz:

because if no, I don't know how you guys equate people who wants to associate with women as "can't function without them". we have needs and wants. and you guys are putting this together. we want women doesn't mean we need them. what is there to be confused about?

if you don't want to associate with women, fine! if you want to live your life like Jesus or Krishna, also fine. but saying people like that are the truest red pill and they are happy while others aren't sound unreasonable. in case you forget, having a strong family household, which of course women is part of, is the pillar of a strong civilization. Destroy the family line, civilisation is also destroyed. That's what happening in the West presently.

When I said 99 percent of guys do not want to function without women, do you know if I am among the 99 percent? I wouldn’t be on this thread if I am not learning about game and women. Always read to understand please.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Reminderz: 10:44am On Jul 16, 2022
Carcholce:

When I said 99 percent of guys do not want to function without women, do you know if I am among the 99 percent? I wouldn’t be on this thread if I am not learning about game and women. Always read to understand please.
and where do you get your statistics from? lol function leemao... leemao... it's even the opposite sef... most men can function without the need for women, most women can't.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Carcholce: 10:54am On Jul 16, 2022
Reminderz:

and where do you get your statistics from? lol function leemao... leemao... it's even the opposite sef... most men can function without the need for women, most women can't.

Statistics?

You can start from page 1 and read through. Everyone is talking about women. If we want to function without them we’ll be in religion section instead quoting Bible scriptures.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Reminderz: 10:56am On Jul 16, 2022
Carcholce:

Statistics?

You can start from page 1 and read through. Everyone is talking about women. If we want to function without them we’ll be in religion section instead quoting Bible scriptures.
grin... isn't that what the thread is meant for? grin and which one is everyone? how many people dey Nairaland compared to the population of the world? grin even compared to the population of this state sef?

guy you be joker...

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Carcholce: 11:03am On Jul 16, 2022
Reminderz:

grin... isn't that what the thread is meant for? grin and which one is everyone? how many people dey Nairaland compared to the population of the world? grin even compared to the population of this state sef?

guy you be joker...

It seems you have comprehension problem. Go back to the post you quoted, it says “99 percent viewing this thread”

I see you were so much in a hurry to make your point and didn’t see that.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Reminderz: 11:06am On Jul 16, 2022
Carcholce:

It seems you have comprehension problem. Go back to the post you quoted, it says “99 percent viewing this thread”

I see you were so much in a hurry to make your point and didn’t see that.
grin alaye you get problem. ohyaa point to where it says "99 percent viewing this thread" as you claimed from the post I quoted?

and even if you want to change the narrative; is it not what the thread is built upon? what do you want them to talk about here? football matches? grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Carcholce: 11:12am On Jul 16, 2022
Reminderz:

grin alaye you get problem. ohyaa point to where it says "99 percent viewing this thread" as you claimed from the post I quoted?

and even if you want to change the narrative; is it not what the thread is built upon? what do you want them to talk about here? football matches? grin

Are you happy now?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 11:13am On Jul 16, 2022
Kolena:

I've conditioned my brain to not give a f*ck about what people say or think about me. I receive negative vibes from some ladies and guys on the street leading from my house to my workplace. Their reasons are best known to them. Some humans be hating on you for no reason. While going to work today, a fair lady passed by me and sighed. Why? Cos I didn't look at her. Lol...
is like we are the same grin.
in my street i don't talk to any girl even the one i used to talk to before i don't talk to her again. And the hatred no be here some even say i have pride and i don't care, because i talk to housewives and elder women maybe that make them despise me like i bellitle them and yes i do because am ahead of their game imagine one of these girls telling an elder bro that he should give her money to do hair pesin wey no dey fvck you she no fine sef and we're in the same compound.

Those girls ehn grin if pesin no wise with them
Na grave or sufferness you go wise when dem don milk pésin finish.

Lastly WFT is wrong with street guys why are they that way.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Reminderz: 11:16am On Jul 16, 2022
Carcholce:

Are you happy now?
grin let imagine I go with you ..

so, how do you come up with the conclusion that they can't function without women? is it because that's what they only talk about here so it seems they can't live their life without women? nor be wetin the thread dey for? grin nawa oo
go to the football thread, does talking about football there automatically translates to can't function without football grin leemao

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1552) (1553) (1554) (1555) (1556) (1557) (1558) ... (2216) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.