Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1552) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2751440 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1549) (1550) (1551) (1552) (1553) (1554) (1555) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 8:39am On Jul 14, 2022
Reminderz:
yeah bro.. understood.. but I wouldn't stress on bettering myself solely because of women or taking a woman's rejection to heart because I know they aren't stable beings... today they may like you while tomorrow, you may be the one they hate the most. only my grind and hustle is stable... it doesn't matter if you're a better person or not, there will always be someone better and that someone better also has also faced rejection one way or the other.

only strive to improve yourself in all areas of life, most especially your career, not only women... improve your career, improve your lifestyle and smv will rise automatically and women will flow as well
You ended up repeating exactly what I said in my last sentence.
Learn to use everything; both successes and rejections to achieve one singular purpose: capacity building that dovetails into wholesome (all round) self betterment.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 8:39am On Jul 14, 2022
Tonnyray:
There's no way forward, it's how we're wired as males. If it was possible a single male would have all the women in the world to himself and himself alone and not share. It's a carry over from the more primitive mammalian existence. At least I can speak for myself. Maybe I'd leave the physically challenged ones for you guys to manage sha. grin
Lol you want the best only for yourself

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Reminderz: 8:39am On Jul 14, 2022
ubunja:
I thought as much because if even myself I was doing something out of the goodness of my heart genuinely expecting nothing back it will sting to learn others are hitting that thing without doing anything.

So what's the way forward here...
that means you are doing it because you wanted to hit, so why don't you go straight to the point... you were expecting something in return in this case... if not, you won't be be hurt if someone else is hitting it...

and by the way, must you hit every girl that comes your way? what happens to self-control?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Reminderz: 8:40am On Jul 14, 2022
Tonnyray:
You ended up repeating exactly what I said in my last sentence.
alright... I only just emphasized on never take a woman's rejection to heart because I know how they are wired and what makes them tick.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 8:56am On Jul 14, 2022
Reminderz:

that means you are doing it because you wanted to hit, so why don't you go straight to the point... you were expecting something in return in this case... if not, you won't be be hurt if someone else is hitting it...

and by the way, must you hit every girl that comes your way? what happens to self-control?
you missed my point....

And expecting compensation for services rendered has nothing to do with self-control but about knowing your Worth and valuing your time and abilities. You wouldn't call a plumber and expect him to have "self-control" and not ask for compensation. Why is asking a woman to compensate you wrong when I've abundantly made it clear if you're morallly unable to get sex then get something else?!

Nothing is free in this world. This "give without expecting anything back" thing is really giving "I don't value my worth and I'm to afraid to ask for what I really want" vibes.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Reminderz: 9:05am On Jul 14, 2022
ubunja:
you missed my point....

And expecting compensation for services rendered has nothing to do with self-control but about knowing your Worth and valuing your time and abilities. You wouldn't call a plumber and expect him to have "self-control" and not ask for compensation. Why is asking a woman to compensate you wrong when I've abundantly made it clear if you're morallly unable to get sex then get something else?!

Nothing is free in this world. This "give without expecting anything back" thing is really giving "I don't value my worth and I'm to afraid to ask for what I really want" vibes.
of course I get you bro but lol that is not always the case @emboldened

it depends on your intentions on why you're doing what you're doing. if you're doing it in hope to collect something from them then it is something different. so giving something for free or helping someone is now translated to what you mean? must you always collect something back when you help someone either man or woman? it might mean that to you but not to me.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 9:10am On Jul 14, 2022
Reminderz:

of course I get you bro but lol that is not always the case @emboldened

it depends on your intentions on why you're doing what you're doing. if you're doing it in hope to collect something from them then it is something different. so giving something for free or helping someone is now translated to what you mean? must you always collect something back when you help someone either man or woman? it might mean that to you but not to me.
but you guys never help other guys. For example How many guys give another guy a lift in a car?

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Brokeloser: 9:18am On Jul 14, 2022
sajmark:

If she could refuse to kiss him in public, imagine the poor quality and quantity of S3X he will be getting in private... Say No To SIMPin cheesy
Blessed be the day I found redpill.If only this man knows he's the one at great disadvantage in marriage and he's doing the woman a huge favour.Poor simpson

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Reminderz: 9:21am On Jul 14, 2022
ubunja:
but you guys never help other guys. For example How many guys give another guy a lift in a car?
now we are entering into another zone entirely... but this case happens very well.. guys help guys.. personally for me I find it very easy to helping a man in need than a woman in need. it doesn't change who I am.

most simps are more eager to help women (even when they don't need it) than men because they want to get along with them so they think the right way to go is by doing something for her. the intentions and actions is very different in this case. most men, prolly simps are eager to help women because they believe they can get the cookie or win her over through that way.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 9:36am On Jul 14, 2022
ubunja:

That's my ultimate test to know if a guy helping a girl os genuine. The question is:
"Would he provide the same help with the same energy and eagerness if it was a man instead of a woman?"

If the answer is anything but a clear yes, then the test is failed.

I frequently test myself too. Any time I may want to do something for a girl, I ask myself that question.

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 9:48am On Jul 14, 2022
ubunja:
you missed my point....

Second best test of genuineness.
Would I be TOTALLY fine if this girl I'm helping gets savagely and consistently fuqed in all ways by a guy who hasn't done half of what I did?

Again, if the answer is anything but a clear and prompt "yes", the test is failed.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 9:52am On Jul 14, 2022
If:
1- I would provide the same help WITH THE SAME EAGERNESS to a man
2- I have no issue/feelings if this girl is getting banged on a regular basis by other guys who did nothing for her.

Then, if I'm able, it would be my sincere pleasure to help her.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 9:58am On Jul 14, 2022
Quality20:
Yes that's correct, but remember that there has to be balance. The Playboy for d playgirl, the fornicator for d fornicataress, d indecent man for d indecent woman, the clean man for d clean woman, d Virgin man for d virgin woman
That's not how the game goes unfortunately,, If this was the case then Broke women will deal with Broke men. But broke women want rich men cause we're all looking for a partner who brings to the table what we don't have.

Women marry up financially. Men marry up morally.

A broke woman and a rich man works (Cinderella)
A morally pure woman and an evil man works (Beauty and the Beast)

Its easy for men to save a woman from her financial defects but next to impossible for men to save a woman from her CHARACTER defects. No amount of love and money can change a hoe into a housewife.
But it's easy for women to change a man's character defects. With enough love and fidelity from a woman,, even the most brutal barbarian can be domesticated. What's very hard for women to do, is save a man from his FINANCIAL defects. Its an uphill battle against a man's own ego and a woman's own utter disinterest in using her own money to uplift a man.

72 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PstDapo: 10:13am On Jul 14, 2022
ubunja:

Its easy for men to save a woman from her financial defects but next to impossible for men to save a woman from her CHARACTER defects. No amount of love and money can change a hoe into a housewife.

This should be repeated everyday and every night, it should be in every man's subconscious, sadly most mordern men will compromise and wife up hoes.

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Reminderz: 10:22am On Jul 14, 2022
tbvh, it's been a very good discussion so far on this thread.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Uzomacharles: 10:22am On Jul 14, 2022

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Uzomacharles: 10:23am On Jul 14, 2022
Ho

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Uzomacharles: 10:24am On Jul 14, 2022

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 14, 2022
Keep the women you like for LUST, but the ones who like you, keep them for potential LOVE,but understand when a woman is desperate to settle down and when she has high interest and genuine desire for you especially when you are doing well for yourself, don't ever fall in love with a woman that makes it hard for you to get sex

38 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 10:44am On Jul 14, 2022
PstDapo:

This should be repeated everyday and every night, it should be in every man's subconscious, sadly most mordern men will compromise and wife up hoes.
a woman's character is impossible to cure. What is easy is to ruin it. But to build it back up will take a miracle.

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by satandeterrible: 10:52am On Jul 14, 2022
JESHAL:
Keep the women you like for LUST, but the ones who like you, keep them for potential LOVE,but understand when a woman is desperate to settle down and when she has high interest and genuine desire for you especially when you are doing well for yourself, don't ever fall in love with a woman that makes it hard for you to get sex
True.
Ubunja elucidated this in one of his miseducations.

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 11:33am On Jul 14, 2022
ubunja:

That's not how the game goes unfortunately,, If this was the case then Broke women will deal with Broke men. But broke women want rich men cause we're all looking for a partner who brings to the table what we don't have.

Women marry up financially. Men marry up morally.

A broke woman and a rich man works (Cinderella)
A morally pure woman and an evil man works (Beauty and the Beast)

But it's easy for women to change a man's character defects. With enough love and fidelity from a woman,, even the most brutal barbarian can be domesticated. What's very hard for women to do, is save a man from his FINANCIAL defects. Its an uphill battle against a man's own ego and a woman's own utter disinterest in using her own money to uplift a man.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iamphenomenal(m): 11:41am On Jul 14, 2022
Agreed. Broke men should never taste sex. The problem is when these broke men finally get money and they pump n dump and refuse to commit, these same h*es will be crying "men are scum"

Be mean, guys, for the society is mean

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iamphenomenal(m): 11:47am On Jul 14, 2022
This should be the standard. I always wonder why it's always otherwise. A man in all your money, height, beard will be kneeling down, begging a woman to marry you

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 12:17pm On Jul 14, 2022
iamphenomenal:
This should be the standard. I always wonder why it's always otherwise. A man in all your money, height, beard will be kneeling down, begging a woman to marry you
Agreed, it should be standard.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Adasun(m): 12:20pm On Jul 14, 2022
Reminderz:

she was attracted to you because of something, only if you don't know what that thing is... the suitor disturbing her don't qualify for the kind of man she'd want that's why.. once a better option pops up, she will leave you. simply put, she lacks better options.

you might have imprinted your signature on her through the time you spent together which makes it seems hard for her to leave completely or the man she has been meeting ain't up to her standard she measured through you, so it seems she has nowhere to go, that's why she keeps coming back hoping you'll commit.

women rarely leave a man to stay with seea man lower in standard than the previous man she was with unless she has no other options or has overinvested.
whatever females sees in the choosing sphere is still a mystery to me hence I rather go with the fact that 'they can be attracted to you for nothing'.

The factory I work here, barely four months and I got my first catch.
I still don't know what she saw in me.

Two of the supervisor in the factory are into her including my manager.i know this because I have access to her phone at will.

Is it my sexiness? I don't think so, because stress from the work had drain all muscles I accumulated from rigorous exercises in school.

She saved my number as 'Desire'.
After the stressful work of the day,this girl had to sleep in the factory just so she would be with me.i live in the factory dometry while she comes from home.

Of course everything happened after some holy holy sh.t test from her which I passed flawlessly.

Am I carried away?no, I gamed more gals the more. I use her beauty as a booster and flirt more.

She told me ysterday that my manager said he would ask me who am I to her.the man self don the cut me from some place I do get small change from self.mtcheeew.

Seriously,from the day ubunja open my eyes to the choosing game,my life became effortless with women.all I do is relax and let her do the work while I display myself to other potential fe-mates.

But to point you to what they sees before they come,I still can't tell bro

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Carcholce: 12:50pm On Jul 14, 2022
Adasun:
whatever females sees in the choosing sphere is still a mystery to me hence I rather go with the fact that 'they can be attracted to you for nothing'.

The factory I work here, barely four months and I got my first catch.
I still don't know what she saw in me.

Two of the supervisor in the factory are into her including my manager.i know this because I have access to her phone at will.

Is it my sexiness? I don't think so, because stress from the work had drain all muscles I accumulated from rigorous exercises in school.

She saved my number as 'Desire'.
After the stressful work of the day,this girl had to sleep in the factory just so she would be with me.i live in the factory dometry while she comes from home.

Of course everything happened after some holy holy sh.t test from her which I passed flawlessly.

Am I carried away?no, I gamed more gals the more. I use her beauty as a booster and flirt more.

She told me ysterday that my manager said he would ask me who am I to her.the man self don the cut me from some place I do get small change from self.mtcheeew.

Seriously,from the day ubunja open my eyes to the choosing game,my life became effortless with women.all I do is relax and let her do the work while I display myself to other potential fe-mates.

But to point you to what they sees before they come,I still can't tell bro

A woman can never be attracted to you for nothing.

There’s a feeling you get from someone you like so much. Trying to explain it will make you sound dumb.

You have to understand what attraction is. I can give example as a man. There are some women that when they ask you for favor, you will get really hyped and try to grant that favor. There are some that when they ask for the same favor, the urge to even think about it will not be there. That is attraction, it cannot really be explained by the person feeling it.

For women, that “feel-good” feeling is there when they are with someone they are attracted to, it gives them orgasm. Such woman can be talking to you/with you and wetting her pant. You give her that feeling other guys don’t give her. Just the way a girl you find really attractive can raise your antenna just by telling you she’s coming to visit you, while others you can even tell them you are not at home.

In summary, it is a feeling that is attached to something, and that something attracts you to the person. But what is that something. Only She can explain it.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ThiagoKid(m): 1:09pm On Jul 14, 2022
I have a lots of things to write, here: about being chosen, especially - it is really deeper than you perceive it to be. I'm speaking pragmatically.

I will try as much; to verbalize my experience on how I was chosen by a gal: the games I played, maintaining of frame, how communication and intimacy started; the concept of greenlight, the reward of patience; the roles of the father etc.

Disclaimer: persons who are allergic to long Epistles are advised to stay-off. Believe me, it will bore you.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Adasun(m): 1:19pm On Jul 14, 2022
Carcholce:

A woman can never be attracted to you for nothing.

There’s a feeling you get from someone you like so much. Trying to explain it will make you sound dumb.

You have to understand what attraction is. I can give example as a man. There are some women that when they ask you for favor, you will get really hyped and try to grant that favor. There are some that when they ask for the same favor, the urge to even think about it will not be there. That is attraction, it cannot really be explained by the person feeling it.

For women, that “feel-good” feeling is there when they are with someone they are attracted to, it gives them orgasm. Such woman can be talking to you/with you and wetting her pant. You give her that feeling other guys don’t give her. Just the way a girl you find really attractive can raise your antenna just by telling you she’s coming to visit you, while others you can even tell them you are not at home.

In summary, it is a feeling that is attached to something, and that something attracts you to the person. But what is that something. Only She can explain it.
I don't of you,but I can tell what got me attracted to a girl.it is quite simple for me.

Another thing is,what you think got her attracted to you maybe found in others around her and even more.but still on still,na you she choose.it is that complex.

Is ubunja or someone here once said a girl got attracted to him because of the way he usually said "sex without condom"

Man, the choosing game is complex but I enjoy it to the moon.

I have 3 bannies under my umbrella since I started working in the factory. Apart from the one i told you about up there,Their is this second Igbo girl who was shifted to a hard position meant for men in the factory just because she didn't summit Cookie to our general SP in the factory.she ran from their after working for a while and it was only her female antics that save her from been fired-
Chinese man see tears and told her to go back to her previous place.

This men that want her are the same men ordering me to stop her work and I obeyed because they are higher in hirachy.

Still on still,this the same bae always melt upon my touch on her.the lust is glaring.

The choosing game is complex bro.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 2dice01: 1:21pm On Jul 14, 2022
tosaino95:
Na normal things na you suppose to understand that Gentle and easy going are the one that wife bad girls because those women know how to play them into thinking they are Good women.
It not a matter of Oyinbo it happen everywhere grin
True
I have a Makeup artist friend
she is 25years
Will be getting married this year to a Perfect Gentleman

¹She calls me all sort of pet and love names in the presence of everybody including her fiance

²Same girl that told me even if she is married and she luckily met a particular 9ja celeb(name withheld) she will bàng him

I feel kinda sorry for the niggga tho sad
I know how much he spent to help her getting a standard equipped shop and the money he his still spending and will spend on wedding

One Bad Guy your babe is crushing on will now knack her for free grin

This game is Rigged

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Adasun(m): 1:22pm On Jul 14, 2022
ThiagoKid:
I have a lots of things to write, here: about being chosen, especially - it is really deeper than you perceive it to be. I'm speaking pragmatically.

I will try as much; to verbalize my experience on how I was chosen by a gal: the games I played, maintaining of frame, how communication and intimacy started; the concept of greenlight, the reward of patience; the roles of the father etc.

Disclaimer: persons who are allergic to long Epistles are advised to stay-off. Believe me, it will bore you.

fingers crossed

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Degrezhaa: 1:27pm On Jul 14, 2022
Reminderz:

hey man! I wanted to message you yesterday on this, but was carried away by something else. my deep condolences bro. I'm deeply sorry to hear that and may he rest in perfect peace.
Amen and Thank you for your kind words.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1549) (1550) (1551) (1552) (1553) (1554) (1555) ... (2208) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2special(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.