Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,168 members, 7,821,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1554) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2772058 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1551) (1552) (1553) (1554) (1555) (1556) (1557) ... (2216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 11:49am On Jul 15, 2022
A relationship or relationships without commitment and accountability on her side which lasts for a year.

Now guys imagine this
If a girl decided to sign a new contract relationship at the beginning of each year till she's maybe 28 or 30

One mumu simp will now sign the greatest contract at the cost of even his life by marrying her.

Any coach picking up a retired player to bring out the best is just looking for a reality tv show.

Value gone is value gone except if you never knew the full story.

By the time hollywood is done with women they will understand that the so called wokeness they seek though equality and feminism is actually self destruct codes for the female gender and the entire population.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 12:43pm On Jul 15, 2022
DAY 196, REDPILL 2022

1. "Judge not that you may not be the judge" does not apply to the intersexual dynamics - sexuality is considered here not ethics, values, and morals, howbeit, sacrosanct.

2. You don't pity a woman who has leverage on her sexuality to satisfy her desires and now wants commitment. Repentance and morality at this epiphany phase are a facade and a joke not intending to make anyone humorous: women are serious about it even though it is a joke to the man with an aware mind.

3. Men have the same opportunity to leverage their sexuality to satisfy their desires but almost impossible because if they are broke and poor women will never consider them. And by that, men dive into the abyss to look for every hidden treasure that will make them rich and applauded with praises. Men already know that at the bottom of the hierarchy there's no respect except in rare cases where there is a demonstration of skill, intellect, or popularity.

4. Women are the weaker sex. But women also have the brain to choose and decide the pattern their lives should be and the pathways they can meander. If they have well-functioning brains to fvck and complete a series of planetary revolutions on several d!cks, they should also be able to locate several corners of life where treasures lurk behind.

5. Because to leverage on sexuality is easy and scalable; simps and beta-thirsty men are readily available, women always choose the easy way out neglecting the negative long-term consequences of their actions. Men don't have these options, they must take the hard route which results in long-term positive consequences.

6. Men's commitment is contingent on women's sexuality. Women will be judged by their sexuality. Women can decide to play this card too ( there's no double standard here). But the fact is that men are not necessarily judged by their sexuality, though to be sexually clean(medically), sexually chaste, and have the strength of a horse in the bedroom is paramount. Women judge men based on men's proximity to the top of the hierarchy and how useful they are at the moment to them.

"For whatsoever a man sows that he must reap".

Authority: Save yourself before trying to save others.

32 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Regex: 12:50pm On Jul 15, 2022
ubunja:

That's not how the game goes unfortunately,, If this was the case then Broke women will deal with Broke men. But broke women want rich men cause we're all looking for a partner who brings to the table what we don't have.

Women marry up financially. Men marry up morally.

A broke woman and a rich man works (Cinderella)
A morally pure woman and an evil man works (Beauty and the Beast)

Its easy for men to save a woman from her financial defects but next to impossible for men to save a woman from her CHARACTER defects. No amount of love and money can change a hoe into a housewife.
But it's easy for women to change a man's character defects. With enough love and fidelity from a woman,, even the most brutal barbarian can be domesticated. What's very hard for women to do, is save a man from his FINANCIAL defects. Its an uphill battle against a man's own ego and a woman's own utter disinterest in using her own money to uplift a man.

DROPS MIC....

15 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Regex: 12:52pm On Jul 15, 2022
Uzomacharles:
How do you guys deal with a female boss that's always angry (stammerer)...

Not legally married

Fuck_ her.
Literally or otherwise

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 1:55pm On Jul 15, 2022
Tonnyray:
There's no way forward, it's how we're wired as males. If it was possible a single male would have all the women in the world to himself and himself alone and not share. It's a carry over from the more primitive mammalian existence. At least I can speak for myself. Maybe I'd leave the physically challenged ones for you guys to manage sha. grin

Physically challenged? Na wa for you ooo

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kolena: 2:37pm On Jul 15, 2022
Females just can't handle rejection. They can hate on you for not noticing them; some can go as far as smearing your reputation when you don't even know them. This applies to all women (both young and elderly).

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 2:56pm On Jul 15, 2022
This man na top redpller, the guy just Dy drop am as bomb

A redpiller shouldn't give a woman head ND I love the way he replied her AF

She said the guy is too toxic but he want to see him again undecided

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 3:02pm On Jul 15, 2022
Some girls na just completely fool, I pity her bf tongue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iuhuiygyu: 3:03pm On Jul 15, 2022

JIIK

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by theotheegodd: 3:28pm On Jul 15, 2022
Ketapu:

Sincerely, I first thought I was the one that typed the above because you said my mind.

I'm glad to see that some guys on this thread understand the game and share similar mentality with me.

One thing we guys must understand is this:

Everything about this world is like a game. You either play the game or get played.

For me, I don't waste my time with ladies again. Once I meet you, I tell you within the first conversation, or in the worst case, the second conversation what I want from her, usually romance.

Once she says she's not interested, she's already history.

That is the game

I can boldly say that I have gotten more rejections than most guys on this thread using the above technique. However, I have also gotten more ladies. I wish I can share some of my experiences in the past one year with ladies that said yes to romancing me within minutes of meeting them. However, I won't share them for privacy reasons.

A lady that will like to fucck you already determine from the first conversation you had with her if she wants to fucck you or not. She is only waiting for you to make the initiative. So, you are only setting up yourself to be played if you decide to act stupid friendship with her instead of telling her your mind.

When I was reading Wonderfulman95 lamentation, I was just chuckling because it is clear that he doesn't understand the game at all.

He is completely at fault for what happened to him. I can't blame him much because many of us were once like him.

Before I took the red pill, I had similar experience.

There was this girl at my workplace that I wanted to romance but was too scared to tell her my mind. I resorted to just friendship and we talk for most part of our work days. Everyone at work always call us lovers. There is also a mate of mine at the workplace who doesn't talk much.

One day, I noticed something strange. The girl and that my mate talked strangely as if they have been close before. The lady was also trying to prevent me from hearing them talk. I knew something had happened because outside work, that my guy is a bad guy. He won't give any lady attention like that if he is not fuccking her.

The blue pill me was playing friendship with the lady while my mate was fuccking her without wasting time with her. If I tell you many things I did for the lady with the hope I will later fucck her, you will pity my blue pill days.

Men, I cringe anytime I remember things I did for ladies when I grossly blue pilled. I really thank God for leading me to red pill.

@ wonderfulman95, stop deceiving yourself.

First, admit you were playing blue pill game with that lady while your friend played somewhat red pill game with her. You lost. He won.

Also, you have scarcity mentality. Stop telling yourself you have options for ladies because if you really do, you won't be bothered about what that lady did. By options, I mean ladies you are fuccking and not just those you are merely talking with.
My recommendations are as follow:

1. Next time you meet the lady, LOOK HER STRAIGHT IN THE EYES AND WITHOUT MINCING WORDS, TELL HER I WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU.

She will either accept or reject your interest.

If she accepts it, I wish you all the best with your sex life with her. Just use condom ALWAYS.
If she rejects your interest, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, LEAVE HER ALONE. BLOCK HER ON ALL MEDIUM OF COMMUNICATION. CUT OFF ALL COMMUNICATION WITH HER. REDUCE YOUR OFFLINE INTERACTION WITH HER. IN FACT, IF I WERE YOU, I WON'T EVEN BOTHER TO DO ANYTHING WITH HER AGAIN.

When you cut ties with her, she will try to win you back. When she does, insist on sex with her. If she rejects you a second time, sternly warn her to stay away from you. She will try all sort of manipulation on you like calling you bitter, hurt, and the like. Don't worry. They are normal reactions from ladies when they start noticing they can no longer manipulate you. Just walk away without looking back.

Also, work on yourself and start interacting romantically with other ladies. Always tell them at the early stage of your interaction what you want from them.

No woman can manipulate you if you are always 100% honest about your interest with them.
(Stop the Cap!)
I wish I can expantiate on this but I think I will recommend [b]Alan Roger Currie
books.

Go to www.b-ok.cc and search for "Mode One" by Alan Roger.

Read all his books. I promise you that you will see where you have been making mistakes with ladies.

Most of us have SIMPED before but we thank God for the salvation of red pill.

Go and SIMP no more bro.
Your Recommendations are BS.
Girls wants to be seduced...
It's just like playing cards and revealing all your cards to the girl...She now knows your intent and will never give in since she has the Pussy power and she knows you're willing to do anything to have the pussy... She knows/thinks you like her(Can you sleep with a girl you don't like?)...
You will always get rejected... wink
If anyone manage to allow you hit it's just because she wants to use you to satisfy herself

Blocking her only shows you're Butt hurt and you've given in to her manipulations... Leave her alone and let her come to you.. When she comes, take away all your attention... Be as strict as your school principal and make no jokes.
How many girls have you smashed with this your techniques? Because If i were to be a girl i will never give you sex...
Guys... When you stop contacting her and she comes back... Never invite her over... Just tell her to go straight to the point like " What's your reason for this text?" If she says"Nothing"... Don't reply... If she says she miss you and she wants to see you(At your house only)... Then you set the day to see her... Then disappoint her and set another date...
Warning people only makes you look weak... That's BETA mindset
If she's not cooperating, Don't reply... Or walk away without explanation

This is BS as well...
Talk romantically to only girls that have proven to be interested in you... That visits you constantly and all that... Never do that with a total stranger because it only shows that you lack pussy...

Women only want honesty in some kind of way.
HONESTY SAMPLE ONE(BETA MINDSET): 1)"Honestly" i can't lie to you ... You're so pretty. (Wrong)
2)Girl: Don't you think I'm kinda fat?
Beta: no... Not at all... I think you look perfect... I like obese girls tho...(Hmm)
HONESTY SAMPLE TWO(HVM MINDSET):
1) Girl: I see sleeping as a fun stuff
HVM: No wonder you're fat... You better get in shape or i won't talk to you...(confidence)
GIRLsad Oh... Im sure He's getting some booty... The audacity is so hot!... I'm dripping!)
2)Girl: Oh Gosh! I'm a work of art... Look at that perfect ass.
HVM: (Mtchew) that stupid ass... It's just filled with fats and nothing else.
What else do you want to hear from my mouth?

I believe this writer is a woman claiming to be a man because wtf?
I Ain't taking no advice from this corny ass morfucker!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 3:41pm On Jul 15, 2022
You are right. Fear is one of the major issues with some guys. These ladies don't care how you treat them.

Ketapu:

Lol. That's the blue pill mentality talking there. You really have a lot to learn.

The problem with you is that you are too scared of what those ladies will do. You need to develop some balls and not care what will happen. If you are the fearful type who is always afraid to express yourself in a clear way to ladies, they will play you a lot.

In fact, that is the basis of many of the problems guys face with ladies. She knows you are afraid of her or afraid of losing her. Due to that, she will play you. Remember I said everything is like a game. You either play the game or get played.

Lol. Some of you guys just don't understand the manipulative head games ladies play. She doesn't want you to be direct with her. Being indirect with her means she can manipulate you well until you get to your sense.

When you don't tell a lady you want to romance her, you are doing what Alan Currie called Mode 2 or 3.

That's what most PUA will teach you. Unfortunately, I've seen some guys here too promoting that and I laugh every time I see such posts.

That is called indirect game and manipulative ladies love that. You will be playing directly into their hand.

I have talked to hundreds of ladies using "Mode One" and no lady has ever slapped me. For those that rejected me, their reactions ranges from frowning and saying no to completely ignoring me. Those are all fine reactions because it means I won't waste my time and resources on them.

I have also met ladies who were very surprised with me being honest with them from the get-go. I got their contact and we later connect from there.

You guys place ladies too much on pedestal.

Once you have had a lot of sex, you will realize that there is nothing really special about sex or ladies. We guys are the ones just complicating things for ourselves.

You are not honest with her and then you will later come here to complain about how she is tricking you.

Lol. You have yourself to blame bro.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 4:07pm On Jul 15, 2022
DieRich5:
This man na top redpller, the guy just Dy drop am as bomb

A redpiller shouldn't give a woman head ND I love the way he replied her AF

She said the guy is too toxic but he want to see him again undecided

No, that guy is a clown and I would not advise men to follow guys like him.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by teebagy: 4:18pm On Jul 15, 2022
Ketapu:

Lol. That's the blue pill mentality talking there. You really have a lot to learn.

The problem with you is that you are too scared of what those ladies will do. You need to develop some balls and not care what will happen. If you are the fearful type who is always afraid to express yourself in a clear way to ladies, they will play you a lot.

In fact, that is the basis of many of the problems guys face with ladies. She knows you are afraid of her or afraid of losing her. Due to that, she will play you. Remember I said everything is like a game. You either play the game or get played.

Lol. Some of you guys just don't understand the manipulative head games ladies play. She doesn't want you to be direct with her. Being indirect with her means she can manipulate you well until you get to your sense.

When you don't tell a lady you want to romance her, you are doing what Alan Currie called Mode 2 or 3.

That's what most PUA will teach you. Unfortunately, I've seen some guys here too promoting that and I laugh every time I see such posts.

That is called indirect game and manipulative ladies love that. You will be playing directly into their hand.

I have talked to hundreds of ladies using "Mode One" and no lady has ever slapped me. For those that rejected me, their reactions ranges from frowning and saying no to completely ignoring me. Those are all fine reactions because it means I won't waste my time and resources on them.

I have also met ladies who were very surprised with me being honest with them from the get-go. I got their contact and we later connect from there.

You guys place ladies too much on pedestal.

Once you have had a lot of sex, you will realize that there is nothing really special about sex or ladies. We guys are the ones just complicating things for ourselves.

You are not honest with her and then you will later come here to complain about how she is tricking you.

Lol. You have yourself to blame bro.
broh thats cap. Women who want to have sex with a man will want d man to seduce them not tell them. Women are not logical d moment u tell her she will feel u are seeing her as a slut even if she is. It is only men that woman can say i want to Bleep you and they will agree. Dont mistake stupidity 4 confindence.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 4:18pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kipaji:

Andrew Tate is a clown?

Why don't you expatiate to the house why you won't advice them to follow the guy.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ketapu: 4:42pm On Jul 15, 2022
teebagy:
broh thats cap. Women who want to have sex with a man will want d man to seduce them not tell them. Women are not logical d moment u tell her she will feel u are seeing her as a slut even if she is. It is only men that woman can say i want to Bleep you and they will agree. Dont mistake stupidity 4 confindence.

Stupidity? cheesy Lol.

As I said in one of my previous posts, most of you guys here are not ready for the truth. You only come here to read quotes and posts that will boost your ego and make you shout AWALT.

That was one of the major reasons I paused sharing my field reports here.

I trust ladies. They are ahead of us in this game and they will always teach you guys hard lessons. You will then always run back here to post your lamentations.

I too will be here to read those lamentations. Many times, they are fun to read. grin

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 4:53pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kipaji:

u ain't serious but u heard what the girl is saying nd ur saying he's a clown undecided

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Reminderz: 5:09pm On Jul 15, 2022
teebagy:
both parties have point. you don't have to call everything as pure bull shit... we all have different perspective to how we see things... see, there are some truth here though. women wants to be objectified, but with the right person. if a person that they are attracted to objectify them or don't care about his assertions, they don't have problem with it in fact it will make them love him more, unless it's with the opposite. but men don't talk much, they act. you might tell her or be very open about your intentions, but let your actions makes the loudest noise. don't make it seem like bragging, it actually makes it boring..

so less talk, more actions. women think, men act.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TrollKiller(m): 5:11pm On Jul 15, 2022
I'm an online hustler.. I do free lancing and odd jobs online
ASUU has kept me home, else I for get how to find money for school
I'm dead broke
But lately, I've not been getting any money and I need to be online
Please. Any amount would do
Abeg

09013044141 airtel
Lemme have data to hunt for jobs so that I can have moneyy

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 6:16pm On Jul 15, 2022
Degrezhaa:

I can relate to this, but i was lucky, i was able to get close to my Dad before he died 2 weeks ago.
Father's love and wisdom are not to be disregarded.
sorry man. Be strong and keep your head up.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DontBullshitMe: 7:07pm On Jul 15, 2022
ubunja:

That's not how the game goes unfortunately,, If this was the case then Broke women will deal with Broke men. But broke women want rich men cause we're all looking for a partner who brings to the table what we don't have.

Women marry up financially. Men marry up morally.

A broke woman and a rich man works (Cinderella)
A morally pure woman and an evil man works (Beauty and the Beast)

Its easy for men to save a woman from her financial defects but next to impossible for men to save a woman from her CHARACTER defects. No amount of love and money can change a hoe into a housewife.
But it's easy for women to change a man's character defects. With enough love and fidelity from a woman,, even the most brutal barbarian can be domesticated. What's very hard for women to do, is save a man from his FINANCIAL defects. Its an uphill battle against a man's own ego and a woman's own utter disinterest in using her own money to uplift a man.
You are too knowledgeable.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 8:07pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kolena:
Females just can't handle rejection. They can hate on you for not noticing them; some can go as far as smearing your reputation when you don't even know them. This applies to all women (both young and elderly).
I can relate bro grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Cheasystickylov: 8:07pm On Jul 15, 2022
TrollKiller:
I'm an online hustler.. I do free lancing and odd jobs online
ASUU has kept me home, else I for get how to find money for school
I'm dead broke
But lately, I've not been getting any money and I need to be online
Please. Any amount would do
Abeg

09013044141 airtel
Lemme have data to hunt for jobs so that I can have moneyy
u nor dey whatsapp?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 8:09pm On Jul 15, 2022
DieRich5:
Some girls na just completely fool, I pity her bf tongue
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TrollKiller(m): 8:27pm On Jul 15, 2022
Cheasystickylov:
u nor dey whatsapp?
Please message me.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kolena: 8:48pm On Jul 15, 2022
tosaino95:
I can relate bro grin
I've conditioned my brain to not give a f*ck about what people say or think about me. I receive negative vibes from some ladies and guys on the street leading from my house to my workplace. Their reasons are best known to them. Some humans be hating on you for no reason. While going to work today, a fair lady passed by me and sighed. Why? Cos I didn't look at her. Lol...

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 8:53pm On Jul 15, 2022
There is a reason why it is said that "no man is an island"

Your reputation matters... Moderation in applying redpill tenets is advised at all times especially in a closely knitted society like ours where everybody's nose is in your business.

Receiving negative vibes means that something is fundamentally wrong with your approach to life..... Redpill ought to make you respected not disdained.

Shalom!
Kolena:

I've conditioned my brain to not give a f*ck about what people say or think about me. I receive negative vibes from some ladies and guys on the street leading from my house to my workplace for reasons best known to them. Humans be hating on you for no reason. While going to work today, a fair lady passed by me and sighed. Why? Cos I didn't look at her. Lol...

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Adasun(m): 8:59pm On Jul 15, 2022
ubunja:
yeah it was this other chick I was chatting with on social media some years ago. We were talking about sex and I kept mentioning "sex without condom" only for her, days later, to confess that my constant repetition of that phrase was turning her on immensely. She said it was making her puccy drip.

I told that story in the context that you never know what is attracting a female to you and sometimes its the most ridiculous unexpected random thing. Based on that phrase alone that girl was ready to come to me from another province the only thing stopping her was her mother who was gravely ill, she was the sole care giver.
thank you

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by OfficialDJ: 9:01pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kolena:

I've conditioned my brain to not give a f*ck about what people say or think about me. I receive negative vibes from some ladies and guys on the street leading from my house to my workplace. Their reasons are best known to them. Some humans be hating on you for no reason. While going to work today, a fair lady passed by me and sighed. Why? Cos I didn't look at her. Lol...
you're delusional...

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kolena: 9:31pm On Jul 15, 2022
Calibrator:
There is a reason why it is said that "no man is an island"

Your reputation matters... Moderation in applying redpill tenets is advised at all times especially in a closely knitted society like ours where everybody's nose is in your business.

Receiving negative vibes means that something is fundamentally wrong with your approach to life..... Redpill ought to make you respected not disdained.

Shalom!
Lol, I walk to my workplace everyday whilst minding my business and I'm a very quiet person who hates unnecessary associations and conversations. What's wrong with my approach to life? You need to understand that some humans are very toxic (guys included). Ubunja, CaveAdullam, Martinez39s. Please, I need your input on this.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kolena: 9:33pm On Jul 15, 2022
OfficialDJ:
you're delusional...
Alright

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ashewoboy(m): 9:51pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kipaji:

Second best test of genuineness.
Would I be TOTALLY fine if this girl I'm helping gets savagely and consistently fuqed in all ways by a guy who hasn't done half of what I did?

Again, if the answer is anything but a clear and prompt "yes", the test is failed.

Hmmmm.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kolena: 9:52pm On Jul 15, 2022
ashewoboy:

Ubunja, emancipating men from pvssy slaverycheesy.
Lol, I just noticed that you follow only female monickers. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1551) (1552) (1553) (1554) (1555) (1556) (1557) ... (2216) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.