Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1585) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2770599 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1582) (1583) (1584) (1585) (1586) (1587) (1588) ... (2215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:48pm On Jul 28, 2022
Kipaji:

Lol ... the response of the guy is gold. If men did to women what women did to men in the dating market, female suicide and depression would skyrocket.

Big fact

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 6:49pm On Jul 28, 2022
Kipaji:

Good clapback x2
This woman is a dumbo. Menstruation only exists in the absence of pregnancy so how’s that contributing to life? If her mother saw her period after she got fvcked then she wouldn’t be alive to make this nonsense. She successfully narrowed down the most significant thing in her underachieving life to the fact that she bleeds a few days every month. Lmao

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 6:50pm On Jul 28, 2022
Kipaji:

Good clapback x2
This woman is a dumbo. Menstruation only exists in the absence of pregnancy so how’s that contributing to life? If her mother saw her period after she got fvcked then she wouldn’t be alive to make this nonsense. She successfully narrowed down the most significant thing in her underachieving life to the fact that she bleeds a few days every month. Lmao, cum on the other hand is responsible for her being alive and that’s facts.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 7:01pm On Jul 28, 2022
heartofcity12:

Someone once told me many Alphas and redpillers will not get girls in Nigeria like they ought to due to the simp culture, low standards and hungry nature of these girls, he may be right..
Nigerian girls literally own the phrase “Na six packs we wan chop?” , they’re hungry. You cannot be gaming her when she’s seeing her bestie on her WhatsApp status get an iPhone 13 from her boyfriend. You see our Nigerian brothers in the US and other western countries hitting 8’s and 9’s steady with little game, just look fresh and have a pleasant personality.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:05pm On Jul 28, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
Nigerian girls literally own the phrase “Na six packs we wan chop?” , they’re hungry. You cannot be gaming her when she’s seeing her bestie on her WhatsApp status get an iPhone 13 from her boyfriend. You see our Nigerian brothers in the US and other western countries hitting 8’s and 9’s steady with little game, just look fresh and have a pleasant personality.

So true..
Being chosen(even if it barely happens) is simply the best, being chosen over gaming girls or any of those PUA stuffs any day anytime especially in this part of the world. No time.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 7:06pm On Jul 28, 2022
3Dii:
Damn! 'Finally caught up with y'all. 'Been one hell of a ride since page one. Thank you, brothers!
Well done.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by idalex: 7:28pm On Jul 28, 2022
3Dii:
Damn! 'Finally caught up with y'all. 'Been one hell of a ride since page one. Thank you, brothers!

u don't mean it

respect

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 28, 2022
Savedday:
What simp can't endure in the hands of virginal people doesn't exist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 3Dii: 7:42pm On Jul 28, 2022
idalex:

u don't mean it

respect
Baba, I no whine you o! Started May, thought I could finish it inna month, it proved impossible. So I reduced pace, so as not to miss any nugget. And, here I am, brother.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 7:51pm On Jul 28, 2022
3Dii:
jeez bro shocked shocked how many months or years grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 8:18pm On Jul 28, 2022
3Dii:
AOMINE IN DAA HOUSEE, BRO YOU ARE VERY WELCOME TO THE FAMILY

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 8:20pm On Jul 28, 2022
They will pry the attention by force from you if they have to grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 8:21pm On Jul 28, 2022
I nor mature o tongue

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 8:22pm On Jul 28, 2022
Too much grin grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 8:23pm On Jul 28, 2022
Vawulence grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Someoneschild2: 8:26pm On Jul 28, 2022
Yes! Instinctually, men are in competition against themselves for reproductive chances so it is normal to kill off competition BUT tactically, drying a man's tears makes you more than likely to have a loyal ally when it's time to weather the storm.

Tactics over instincts, comrades. Instincts create simps, tactics make a superior man.

Cheers!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 8:29pm On Jul 28, 2022
True

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 8:32pm On Jul 28, 2022
How broke girls should be treated angry angry sad

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nasri100(m): 8:34pm On Jul 28, 2022
A girl has gone berserk on Twitter.

A supposedly girlfriend of Thomas Partey accusing him of r*pe

Be careful guys.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 8:39pm On Jul 28, 2022
Someoneschild2:
Yes! Instinctually, men are in competition against themselves for reproductive chances so it is normal to kill off competition BUT tactically, drying a man's tears makes you more than likely to have a loyal ally when it's time to weather the storm.

Tactics over instincts, comrades. Instincts create simps, tactics make a superior man.

Cheers!
will they hear sad angry

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 8:42pm On Jul 28, 2022
Mothers have always educated their daughters about men,when they are cooking,when they are washing they always talk about men ,she got her prepared for men ,but our DUMB fathers who didn't even know any better in the first place could not help us and of course our mothers never told us anything about girls,so we were left to figure it out on our own ,not being able to understand how women think

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 3Dii: 8:45pm On Jul 28, 2022
tosaino95:
jeez bro shocked shocked how many months or years grin grin
'Started May, my gee.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 3Dii: 8:48pm On Jul 28, 2022
aomine:
AOMINE IN DAA HOUSEE, BRO YOU ARE VERY WELCOME TO THE FAMILY
Thanks, bro!

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 3Dii: 8:50pm On Jul 28, 2022
aomine:
Too much grin grin
Word my brother, word.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 3Dii: 8:55pm On Jul 28, 2022
Someoneschild2:
Yes! Instinctually, men are in competition against themselves for reproductive chances so it...
Cheers!
'Nuff said. Who get ear naim go hear!

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IGoComotYaTeeth: 8:57pm On Jul 28, 2022
Nasri100:

Be careful guys.
e don cast

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 9:03pm On Jul 28, 2022
aomine:
Mothers have always educated their daughters about men,when they are cooking,when they are washing they always talk about men ,she got her prepared for men ,but our DUMB fathers who didn't even know any better in the first place could not help us and of course our mothers never told us anything about girls,so we were left to figure it out on our own ,not being able to understand how women think

Easy TIGER grin!

I kinda feel your point but I won't blame the fathers too much or think they are so dumb. They simply work too hard and too long and had no time for themselves,not to talk of dishing out some redpills to their kids. My dad is an example. I rarely see him around, so I'm left with mummy dearest to learn whatever. In this harsh economic climate, that trend won't stop so soon.

And I learned, by watching,intuition, instinct and insight. By God I learned. My first doses of redpill were instilled by my mom.

Solution?
For redpill fathers to spend some time with their sons by creating that time. It should be a conscious effort.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 9:06pm On Jul 28, 2022
Did you know: Simps hate the word Simp

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 9:07pm On Jul 28, 2022
Nasri100:

Be careful guys.

so will the old h@gs feminist of twitter come for his head or the gynocnetric government?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dhiqson(m): 9:15pm On Jul 28, 2022
Nasri100:

Be careful guys.

https://twitter.com/deffonotchaur/status/1552734911152508928?t=OE0dDyoxYSQ4Eb_r9pwePg&s=19

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Polynek(m): 9:27pm On Jul 28, 2022
aomine:
Speak for yourself please

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Someoneschild2: 9:37pm On Jul 28, 2022
aomine:
will they hear sad angry

We men are thrown to the harsh realities of life. Nature uses us as her lab rats. Harsh conditions are used to "mutate" the male genes. The ones who make it through,send their genes to the "photocopy machines" aka women to produce more "super soldiers". The ones who do not survive are just another "failed experiment"....kai grin

Man is alone. Nobody takes a chance on him and when someone eventually does, he is so loyal (this is particularly for the man guided by honour anyway grin). The best "investments" are young struggling males who are like diamonds covered in mud and sh!t. Funny thing is, women could take advantage of this but they look out for the man who has cleaned himself of the mud and sh!t and expect his undying loyalty. Who does that? grin grin

This does not mean older males are "bad investments". Chances are he will raise his boys letting them know they owe you their loyalty,protection and provisions should you need these (especially when you're aging yourself).

It's a simple sturvs undecided

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1582) (1583) (1584) (1585) (1586) (1587) (1588) ... (2215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Disembark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.