Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1583) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2762489 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1580) (1581) (1582) (1583) (1584) (1585) (1586) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pillager: 3:56pm On Jul 27, 2022
angry

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 4:37pm On Jul 27, 2022
You can’t make this sh*t up..

21 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 4:49pm On Jul 27, 2022
heartofcity12:
Redpill
The power of silence.

Most will underestimate it. wink

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 5:33pm On Jul 27, 2022
BotafogoJunior:
Death to all simp,as una don dey always talk for here.na una prayer dey answer and I say a big amen to it all the time.
never wish anyone death angry u were once a simp or u have simp one or two ways b4

Redpill is to open men eyes Mostly the simp not wish Dem death

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 5:53pm On Jul 27, 2022
Subtle social conditioning and appraisal of 4th hand goods..

It don't matter how many men she was with before you so long as it's your turn still treat her like a queen even tho her value is significantly lower.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CAPSLOCKED: 6:13pm On Jul 27, 2022

https://www.nairaland.com/7248871/police-arrest-favour-oyhou-auchipoly

OPEN YOUR EYES MY FRIENDS. DON'T LET THE PRETTY FACES, FINE BODIES, OR CROCODILE TEARS FOOL YOU.

YOU SHOULD BE WEARY OF "DANGEROUS" MEN. YOU SHOULD BE 2X MORE WEARY OF "ANY" WOMAN BECAUSE SHE'S CAPABLE OF DOING THE MOST, AS SHE'S UNFAMILIAR WITH THE CONCEPT OF ACTIONS AND CONSEQUENCES. AND GUESS WHAT? SHE HAS A HIGHER CHANCE OF WALKING FREE AFTER COMMITTING MURDER THAN A MAN HAS FOR STEALING BREAD.

IN ONE OF MY MOST RECENT POSTS I DESCRIBED HOW ONE "JEZEBEL" NEARLY SET ME AND MY BUNGALOW ON FIRE, HOLLYWOOD STYLE. AND MANY PEOPLE DOUBTED IT JUST LIKE THEY DOUBT NEARLY EVERY SINGLE CRIME COMMITTED BY WOMEN IN WORLD HISTORY.

THE NUMBER ONE FACT TO GRASP AND DEAL WITH ONCE AND FOR ALL AT THE START OF YOUR REDPILL AWARENESS OR ENLIGHTENMENT JOURNEY, AS USUALLY BUTTRESSED BY MY MATE MARTINEZ39S, IS THAT "WOMEN AREN'T INNOCENT DARLING ANGELS WITH SPOTLESS MINDS", AND THAT BOTH WOMEN AND MEN ARE ALMOST CAPABLE OF BEING BOTH GOOD AND EVIL, VIOLENT AND PEACEFUL, AND KIND AND UNKIND, SIMILARLY. ONCE YOU'RE ABLE TO GET RID OF THE CONDITIONING YOU HAVE THAT MAKES YOU SEE WOMEN DIFFERENTLY, OR LESS CAPABLE OF DOING DAMAGES, A LOT WILL CHANGE IN YOUR LIFE.

YOU DON'T TRUST YOUR BUDDIES WITH YOUR CASH/BUSINESSES BUT YOUR GIRL KNOWS IT ALL? YOU DON'T DRINK CARELESSLY WITH YOUR BEST FRIENDS BUT THE MOST LIKELY TO POISON YOU IS YOUR BEDMATE. WHILE YOU'RE WORRIED ABOUT THE GANGSTERS ON THE STREET, THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE PLOTS TO STAB YOU TO DEATH SO SHE CAN INHERIT YOUR DESIGNER T-SHIRT AND SIDEBAG. IT'S FÚCKED. EVERY WEEK A MAN IS EITHER SET UP TO RIVALS OR KILLED BY THEIR GIRL, FROM NIGERIA TO USA AND TO INDIA. WHEN YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THEY'RE DANGEROUS JUST AS THEY'RE SOFT, THEN YOU MAY NOT END UP BEING ONE OF THEIR UNFORTUNATE VICTIMS.

IT SHOULD BE WAHEEB OR TOBIAS GETTING BEAT UP, RUINED CAREER/BUSINESS-WISE, AND MURDERED BY THESE WOMEN THAT ACTUALLY NEVER CONTRIBUTES TO A MAN'S LIFE AND GROWTH BUT INSTEAD ONLY TAKES, AND NOT YOU OR I.

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:15pm On Jul 27, 2022
DAY 209, REDPILL 2022

CaveAdullam:
1. We say nobody is perfect. But when we do wrong we shy away from punishments or rationalize why we did it. When others do wrong, we call on hades. Humans!

2. Humans comprise a lot of behaviors that are similar to wild animals - anyways, we descended from the same ancestors. However, our higher mental capacity has helped us to act in more civilized and friendly manners.

3. Don't box people. Humans will disappoint you at one particular time or the other. Always expect it and prepare for it. Even you do unexpected things many times that shock your imagination.

4. Device means to do delicate activities yourself. It is not easy, but it is the price you pay for delicacy.

5. Outsource what you can easily recompensate for.

6. Always play a positive sum game: let there be an exchange of value between you and people. Let the outcome be a win-win for both of you. If the person doesn't want to lose he must do a good job.

7. Appeal to people's greed. Tell them what they will gain from every dealings with you.

8. Or, appeal to their fear. If you are their superior, you can threaten them with what they will lose if they fail to comply with you.

9. Become a person of integrity. Be competent and accountable in your dealings. Be smart. Then, the people you'll mostly encounter are people like you. And you will be able to determine the track record of any person you want to make dealings with. You can easily spot the good from the bad.

10. Humans change. Circumstances change. A man of integrity can become a fraudster tomorrow maybe as a result of poverty. While a prostitute as a result of serious illness may forgo prostitution.

When dealing with humans, create room for this change, and you'll be ahead of time and not shocked by any disappointment.

Thanks.

Authority: Trust must constantly be proven.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iTroll: 7:07pm On Jul 27, 2022
pillager:
Someone said "I hope you continue to suffer until you stop simping"
A fellow 4chan enthusiast. I hope you're not a newfag

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by hazard7(m): 7:12pm On Jul 27, 2022
Facts

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pillager: 7:20pm On Jul 27, 2022
iTroll:

A fellow 4chan enthusiast. I hope you're not a newfag
I'm not even on 4chan

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 9:13pm On Jul 27, 2022
Saviolamemphix:
Long time my TRP brothers hope u all good.

Being busy lately so i hardly have time to take d redpill and i paid for it lol grin grin

Had dis girl ah was asking out, she partially agreed but her actions was saying otherwise. What i noticed abt her is she claims to b caring but sometimes she just ghosts me at her own will. I told her abt it, she told me not to think that way lol. Despite all d red flags mumu me still de chook head grin grin

It got to a point she ghosted me for my mind ah just ghost her back. Recently wen she no hear from me again she just message me out of nowhere, i simply read her message and ignored her.

Trp neva lies sometimes even wen d redflag is glaring we just choose to ignore.

I don't even think you need to be redpiller to know redflag from girls.

I was asking a girl out on the second day of this past festival,as i saw is like am forcing her reply me immediately i notice this i told her Goodbye we shouldn't meet again.
That way i have my respect from her and she can't count me among those stupid, she will be saying they are rushing her and she use them cruise because i surprise her.
I have experienced rejection twice from two girls i don't get angry at them and I don't press on. Later on these girls wanted me ask them out again but i keep them on the expection.
I have experienced cold response and those moody attitude from two girls.
I just discard on the spot. One of these two later giving me greenlight.

Maybe right from the early of life i don't fancy girls.
If i ask you out you don't accept i go just lock up.

17 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 9:56pm On Jul 27, 2022
tosaino95:

I don't even think you need to be redpiller to know redflag from girls.

I was asking a girl out on the second day of this past festival,as i saw is like am forcing her reply me immediately i notice this i told her Goodbye we shouldn't meet again.
That way i have my respect from her and she can't count me among those stupid, she will be saying they are rushing her and she use them cruise because i surprise her.
I have experienced rejection twice from two girls i don't get angry at them and I don't press on. Later on these girls wanted me ask them out again but i keep them on the expection.
I have experienced cold response and those moody attitude from two girls.
I just discard on the spot. One of these two later giving me greenlight.

Maybe right from the early of life i don't fancy girls.
If i ask you out you don't accept i go just lock up.

My ego doesn't allow me to ask girls out..

I mean for what sake

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pukkalolo: 10:15pm On Jul 27, 2022
CaveAdullam:
DAY 207, REDPILL 2022

Authority: With women, don't be boring. It may sound stupid, but that's how you enjoy women.

Very true bro. Women don't like boring guys. I knew a girl who told me she broke up with boyfriend because he was just boring. Females by default don't like boredom. Infact, in this social media age, the average woman tolerance for bordom has reduced dramatically.

Young women of now are days are all about instant gratification, fun and catching cruise; they can't even endure little bordom.

This is why men are more successful than women... even Albert Einstein once said, I quote, "The ability to endure boredom is the ability to succeed."

Ok, seriously... Albert Einstein never said that. But let's just pretend he said that, so the quote will look more powerful...Lolz.

Let's continue,

You're fucking right--- with women, don't be boring guys.

But my issue with the advice, "don't be boring" is that-- it can be easily misunderstood.

Here's what I mean:

I once met a sweet lady who I wanted to woo, but then a buddy of mine told me he likes her and that I should give way for him to game her. I gave way for him to try his luck with her.

When they started interacting, they were really flowing and vibing well. I saw that she was kinda liking him..so I forgot about her and moved on.

About 2 weeks later, I noticed that my buddy and the lady were no longer really flowing well again. Although, they were still talking casually, but that initial great vibe wasn't really there anymore. So I ask him, "dude, what's going on?"

He told me couple of things. In a nutshell, he said she was kinda giving him attitude and she was not giving him the response he wants. Then he encouraged me to go for her if I wanted. I was no longer interested in her anymore. But I just wanted to catch some fun, so I decided to woo her.

About three weeks later or so, I and this lady have become "closer" and things are going great between us, I asked her why things didn't work out between her and my buddy.

She put it bluntly, "Your friend is boring."

(Ok, please no disrespect to my buddy)

I was surprised and confused by her statement...

...because first off, this guy is not a boring person, at least as per my experience with him. This guy can be describe as anything but the adjective 'boring' is out of it. Because even as a guy when I'm interacting with him, I'm always laughing.

Secondly, from the begining when she and the guy started interacting, she was always smiling and laughing to almost anything he said. That was why I thought they were really flowing and vibing well initially.

I asked her, why she feels he's boring. She couldn't give any substantial reasons. Then I ask her if she thinks I'm boring. She's said, "oh common, you're not boring at all... You are a very interesting guy."

Ok, now I was confused more because I don't even see myself as a funny guy. As a matter of fact, when I started interacting with her initially, I wasn't even funny with her. She was not laughing much. There was even a little bit of conflict between us initially. Infant, with this girl, I wasn't even trying to be interesting or trying to make her laugh.

But after some thoughts to it, I realized what she really meant.

Here's it:

A woman might like you because you're funny and not boring, but that doesn't necessarily mean she want to fuvk or date you. Women love male attention. But what women love most is, the attention of a male that's funny and not boring.

This is one reason why women love keeping male friends. Women love the company of male friends who are not boring. Infact I've noticed that, most times, a lady's platonic male friends is always more funnier than the alpha bad boy she's fucking behind the scene. But the alpha bad boy is more bold, cocky and confident than her funny platonic male friend.

When I see statement like "women love funny guys," I always get pissed off.
Yes, it's true, women love funny guys. Apart from women, everyone love funny guys. But I've seen many funny guys who are stuck in a girl's friend zone.

Why is it so?

Because being funny makes a girl's brain tingle, but it doesn't really make her pussy tingle. Puzzling as it might sound, if a girl is getting wet, one way to make her dry up is by trying to funny with her. You might doubt it, but trust me, I know what I am talking about.

The term "women love funny guys" isn't correct. It's suppose be "women love unpredictable guys"

Yes, i know there's some elements of "unpredictability" in humor, because for a joke to be funny, you must not be able to predict how the joke will end.

But you can be funny but still be predictable; which makes you boring. That is why that sweet lady felt my buddy was boring despite the fact that he was funny.

Many Funny guys are lonely romantically. The reason is, when you trying to be funny, it actually a turn off to women because you're tryna impress her. That's what simps do: trying to impress her.

This is why -- a ugly famous "arrogant looking" rapper will naturally get more pussy than a handsome famous comedian. Weird, right?

I, for example, I don't really like it when a girl refers to me as funny guy. It's even better a girl refer to me as cocky guy or proud guy or worse, stubborn guy.

When interacting with a lady, I focus on being unpredictable, not funny.

I don't try to make girls laugh, but I always say or do things that make them become curious and intrigued about me. I don't want a girl to say "Mehn, this guy is too funny"..... instead I want her to say "what's even special about this guy. Is there more to him I don't know of?"

A funny guy can be boring as well. But an unpredictable guy is never boring.

Ok, cut the crap, I'll be real here: I actually do make a women laugh from time to time, but to be frank, there's no direct attempt on my part to make women laugh. Infact, when a lady is laughing to what I said, I might sometimes say, "What's funny in what I just said...I don't get why you're laughing."

But I'll always try to be cocky... Yes, maybe they find my cocky and bold behavior funny.

A Quick real life example, the other day I always walking on the road. There was this hot sexy ass lady walking in front of me. She wore a white top, tight blue jean and a high quality Nike sneakers. No lies, I was actually more attracted to her sneakers than her sexy round shaped ass.

I walked faster so I can catch up with her. When I got to her side, I said, "I love your Nike sneakers....you look very hot on it"

She smiled politely, then she said, "really? Thanks"

Then I said. "But I'm hotter than you and you know it."

She laughed and said, "you're not serious"

I said, "mtcheww....I don't like making sexy girls laugh for free, so ama have to charge you money any time you laugh."

She laughed again and hit me playfully....Our conversation continued as we walked down the road together...

Like I said, I don't attempt to make a woman laugh; I always just focus saying or doing things that make her become curious and intrigued about me, but she still find me funny regardless. And also. she doesn't find me boring.

So as CaveAdullam said, "With women, don't be boring..." But don't try to be the funny guy... Instead try to be the bold, confident and cocky guy. No woman will find a bold and confident guy boring.

More importantly, no woman will find a ambitious, productive and a dream chaser boring. So always focus on improving your life and creating the future you want.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:37pm On Jul 27, 2022

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iamphenomenal(m): 12:07am On Jul 28, 2022
Statistically, the girlfriend you expected to build a Disney-story life with will break up with you as her options expand and yours constrict (due to prioritizing her goals above your own)

#RM

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Alexgeneration(m): 2:21am On Jul 28, 2022
Brokeloser:

God bless you.You are one of the most sensible on this thread,no cap.
Just because vagina people constantly accuse someone without evidence then that person must be guilty smh.And these clowns will call themselves redpillers.
Because I queried why only Apostle Suleiman is always on the news for sex scandal means I am a clown?

I never said nor suggested that he indeed slept with the women, I only asked a question like a man who has his shoulders on his neck would.

Learn to think before typing rubbish online, don't insult nor disparage anyone here.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 3:01am On Jul 28, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

I mean for what sake
You're not the only one in this.
My ego too won't let me, which to the extent i was thinking maybe i don't have confidence again to talk to a girl or am afraiding of being rejected.but when i think deep i realise is my ego and i don't fancy girls much.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Mentholated: 6:38am On Jul 28, 2022
Pukkalolo:

Very true bro. Women don't like boring guys. I knew a girl who told me she broke up with boyfriend because he was just boring. Females by default don't like boredom. Infact, in this social media age, the average woman tolerance for bordom has reduced dramatically.

Young women of now are days are all about instant gratification, fun and catching cruise; they can't even endure little bordom.

This is why men are more successful than women... even Albert Einstein once said, I quote, "The ability to endure boredom is the ability to succeed."

Ok, seriously... Albert Einstein never said that. But let's just pretend he said that, so the quote will look more powerful...Lolz.

Let's continue,

You're fucking right--- with women, don't be boring guys.

But my issue with the advice, "don't be boring" is that-- it can be easily misunderstood.

Here's what I mean:

I once met a sweet lady who I wanted to woo, but then a buddy of mine told me he likes her and that I should give way for him to game her. I gave way for him to try his luck with her.

When they started interacting, they were really flowing and vibing well. I saw that she was kinda liking him..so I forgot about her and moved on.

About 2 weeks later, I noticed that my buddy and the lady were no longer really flowing well again. Although, they were still talking casually, but that initial great vibe wasn't really there anymore. So I ask him, "dude, what's going on?"

He told me couple of things. In a nutshell, he said she was kinda giving him attitude and she was not giving him the response he wants. Then he encouraged me to go for her if I wanted. I was no longer interested in her anymore. But I just wanted to catch some fun, so I decided to woo her.

About three weeks later or so, I and this lady have become "closer" and things are going great between us, I asked her why things didn't work out between her and my buddy.

She put it bluntly, "Your friend is boring."

(Ok, please no disrespect to my buddy)

I was surprised and confused by her statement...

...because first off, this guy is not a boring person, at least as per my experience with him. This guy can be describe as anything but the adjective 'boring' is out of it. Because even as a guy when I'm interacting with him, I'm always laughing.

Secondly, from the begining when she and the guy started interacting, she was always smiling and laughing to almost anything he said. That was why I thought they were really flowing and vibing well initially.

I asked her, why she feels he's boring. She couldn't give any substantial reasons. Then I ask her if she thinks I'm boring. She's said, "oh common, you're not boring at all... You are a very interesting guy."

Ok, now I was confused more because I don't even see myself as a funny guy. As a matter of fact, when I started interacting with her initially, I wasn't even funny with her. She was not laughing much. There was even a little bit of conflict between us initially. Infant, with this girl, I wasn't even trying to be interesting or trying to make her laugh.

But after some thoughts to it, I realized what she really meant.

Here's it:

A woman might like you because you're funny and not boring, but that doesn't necessarily mean she want to fuvk or date you. Women love male attention. But what women love most is, the attention of a male that's funny and not boring.

This is one reason why women love keeping male friends. Women love the company of male friends who are not boring. Infact I've noticed that, most times, a lady's platonic male friends is always more funnier than the alpha bad boy she's fucking behind the scene. But the alpha bad boy is more bold, cocky and confident than her funny platonic male friend.

When I see statement like "women love funny guys," I always get pissed off.
Yes, it's true, women love funny guys. Apart from women, everyone love funny guys. But I've seen many funny guys who are stuck in a girl's friend zone.

Why is it so?

Because being funny makes a girl's brain tingle, but it doesn't really make her pussy tingle. Puzzling as it might sound, if a girl is getting wet, one way to make her dry up is by trying to funny with her. You might doubt it, but trust me, I know what I am talking about.

The term "women love funny guys" isn't correct. It's suppose be "women love unpredictable guys"

Yes, i know there's some elements of "unpredictability" in humor, because for a joke to be funny, you must not be able to predict how the joke will end.

But you can be funny but still be predictable; which makes you boring. That is why that sweet lady felt my buddy was boring despite the fact that he was funny.

Many Funny guys are lonely romantically. The reason is, when you trying to be funny, it actually a turn off to women because you're tryna impress her. That's what simps do: trying to impress her.

This is why -- a ugly famous "arrogant looking" rapper will naturally get more pussy than a handsome famous comedian. Weird, right?

I, for example, I don't really like it when a girl refers to me as funny guy. It's even better a girl refer to me as cocky guy or proud guy or worse, stubborn guy.

When interacting with a lady, I focus on being unpredictable, not funny.

I don't try to make girls laugh, but I always say or do things that make them become curious and intrigued about me. I don't want a girl to say "Mehn, this guy is too funny"..... instead I want her to say "what's even special about this guy. Is there more to him I don't know of?"

A funny guy can be boring as well. But an unpredictable guy is never boring.

Ok, cut the crap, I'll be real here: I actually do make a women laugh from time to time, but to be frank, there's no direct attempt on my part to make women laugh. Infact, when a lady is laughing to what I said, I might sometimes say, "What's funny in what I just said...I don't get why you're laughing."

But I'll always try to be cocky... Yes, maybe they find my cocky and bold behavior funny.

A Quick real life example, the other day I always walking on the road. There was this hot sexy ass lady walking in front of me. She wore a white top, tight blue jean and a high quality Nike sneakers. No lies, I was actually more attracted to her sneakers than her sexy round shaped ass.

I walked faster so I can catch up with her. When I got to her side, I said, "I love your Nike sneakers....you look very hot on it"

She smiled politely, then she said, "really? Thanks"

Then I said. "But I'm hotter than you and you know it."

She laughed and said, "you're not serious"

I said, "mtcheww....I don't like making sexy girls laugh for free, so ama have to charge you money any time you laugh."

She laughed again and hit me playfully....Our conversation continued as we walked down the road together...

Like I said, I don't attempt to make a woman laugh; I always just focus saying or doing things that make her become curious and intrigued about me, but she still find me funny regardless. And also. she doesn't find me boring.

So as CaveAdullam said, "With women, don't be boring..." But don't try to be the funny guy... Instead try to be the bold, confident and cocky guy. No woman will find a bold and confident guy boring.

More importantly, no woman will find a ambitious, productive and a dream chaser boring. So always focus on improving your life and creating the future you want.

Always start with sex and make sure your personality, physique and dick game are appealing. She will keep redefining the meaning of exciting to accommodate your behaviour.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tranquility2345: 8:10am On Jul 28, 2022
tosaino95:
My ego too won't let me, which to the extent i was thinking maybe i don't have confidence again to talk to a girl or am afraiding of being rejected.but when i think deep i realise is my ego and i don't fancy girls much.

Guy, stop wasting your time here and try to improve yourself for your own good.

I don dey recommend Brighter Grammar since but you no wan hear word. A word they say is enough for the wise o.

Na the book be this. Go on and grab a copy bro…

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 28, 2022
Tranquility2345:

Guy, stop wasting your time here and try to improve yourself for your own good.

I don dey recommend Brighter Grammar since but you no wan hear word. A word they say is enough for the wise o.

Na the book be this. Go on and grab a copy bro…

Rule 2 broken
Osystein, Mynd44, Tjskii, Olawalebabs, Seun, Obinoscopy, Mukina2, Lawyer, FarmTech, Briareos, Obinnau, Divepen1, RoyalRoy, Pavore9, Prof800, CrazyMan, FOD, Ben13, Dani1luv, Sissie, Uboma, Rocktation, Richiez, Farano, Justwise, OAM4J, Puskin, Lalasticlala, Airmark, Odumchi, Marpol, Semid4lyfe

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 28, 2022
Tranquility2345:

You don’t have a job. No job = no money. No money = no woman. No woman = serious konji. Serious konji = No joy. No joy = depression and low self esteem which leads to artificial inflation of non-existent ego to feel alive. You get me? undecided

Rule 2 broken
Osystein, Mynd44, Tjskii, Olawalebabs, Seun, Obinoscopy, Mukina2, Lawyer, FarmTech, Briareos, Obinnau, Divepen1, RoyalRoy, Pavore9, Prof800, CrazyMan, FOD, Ben13, Dani1luv, Sissie, Uboma, Rocktation, Richiez, Farano, Justwise, OAM4J, Puskin, Lalasticlala, Airmark, Odumchi, Marpol, Semid4lyfe

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Brokeloser: 8:34am On Jul 28, 2022
Alexgeneration:
Because I queried why only Apostle Suleiman is always on the news for sex scandal means I am a clown?

I never said nor suggested that he indeed slept with the women, I only asked a question like a man who has his shoulders on his neck would.

Learn to think before typing rubbish online, don't insult nor disparage anyone here.
If the bolded was true then you would have ignored the "rubbish" I typed.
If it looks,talks or behaves like a clown then it definitely is a clown.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 11:17am On Jul 28, 2022
tosaino95:

when the said girl probably Invest her birth canal,she will ask you out by force...lol

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dhiqson(m): 12:03pm On Jul 28, 2022
Learn to use the report button Gents, it functions. Trust me cool

#tAlIbAnCoMrAde

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 12:34pm On Jul 28, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

I mean for what sake
Same. I feel like asking a girl out is too patronizing and too much of an ego boost for them. Some times I go out of my way to game cos I’m bored and I want to play the game but I’m always gaming to lay the pipe, so I try to win the game and relish the fulfillment but being chosen still tops. It makes things literally easy. She gets upset when you don’t spend time with her, she calls you when she misses you, she tells you she wants to stay over, no mind games, minimal shit tests.

In Nigeria, Pick up is almost nonexistent because girls are hungry, they see what their friends have and they want it because they’re in constant competition with each other. You’d be amazed at how many relationships got destroyed during the bone straight and the iPhone era which is still happening. The rate of simping is not making things easier too, you’re trying to game/ask out but she has guys trying to buy her attention. If you’re trying to game a girl in Nigeria, you have a very tiny window to get her captivated before she loses interests and asks you for a financial favor. You reject the financial favor and you’ve fallen down the list of guys she talk to. The three things the average Nigerian girls are attracted to, Money, good looks and being a social guy/life of the party. This might look like a diss but look around at the girls you know, what do they have in common? They either do nothing or they engage in similar line of work. Make up, hair selling, WhatsApp boutique, eye lash technician, Pr0stituition, online catering, baking etc. These fields are so saturated that you wonder how much they bring in as profits, next to nothing. These girls are not innovative, they know they’re likely not getting anywhere with these jobs so their ultimate dream is to marry a rich man and I will explain why.

Since the arrival of the first humans, women are hard wired to chase that which will ensure their survival and that of their offsprings. In a given society, the state of the society influences this behavior and guides it in accordance to the status quo of that society. This means a society with good social structure will have the women at their reproductive prime mostly going for looks and genetics for procreation purposes, the best genes to ensure the preservation of their society. Look at the western societies, they have excellent social structures, the average western woman at her reproductive prime may prioritize looks and genes when selecting a mate, this is why they’re almost instantly attracted to the tall, chiseled fit male model who they constantly day dream of fvcking, you also see them hunting for sperm donors with admirable physical traits so basically what I’m saying is, in a society that breeds successful women, the women will go for good genes while they’re at their reproductive prime and go for money when they’re past their reproductive prime. Look at the kardashians/Jenners and their love for tall, good looking men , Kanye isn’t so tall but he’s rash, hot headed and willing to do what it takes, all admirable traits for western women now after Kanye, look at Pete Davison, really tall and good looking, best belief Kim is definitely having a baby with Pete.

Now let’s look at today Nigeria, the failed social structure will have the average Nigerian woman at her reproductive prime prioritizing that which will ensure her survival and that is money. In today Nigeria, the guy with the fattest pockets gets the most bitchess, sad but true. They do not go for genes here as it is not essential to their survival except only when extremely successful, look at Linda Ikeji and her anonymous sperm donor saga and probably Toke Makinwa down the line. This is why I mentioned the three things that the average Nigerian girl at her reproductive prime finds attractive is money , good looks probably for aesthetics and looking good together and the social guy/life of the party because this would increase their chances of finding the guys/people with the money.

Basically in the west, good genes take center focus, money becomes focus when they’re past their prime but still need to settle down or they risk ending up as old bitter feminist cat ladies. In Nigeria, money takes center focus, when they lose at settling down with the rich guy, they settle down with whichever due to the lack of choice at this point.

Pick up has a high rate of success in the west because their women are comfortable, at ease, if you can excite them, you can bang them, it doesn’t in Nigeria unless you’re on godly level but even godly level guys has to somewhat look aesthetically pleasing and godly level guys have a small window to achieve success. Being chosen is the best because before you ask a Nigerian girl out, you have to factor in that she has numerous needs that are not being met by her father. You meet some of those needs or you fall down down the list. You groom yourself well, personal hygiene at the highest level, be comfortable in your space and your own skin, be witty and funny, be goals oriented and be focused + extraordinary abundance mentality , you will 100% be chosen, not a lot in Nigeria but go to the western world and you will be chosen A LOT.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 12:43pm On Jul 28, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
Same. I feel like asking a girl out is too patronizing and too much of an ego boost for them. Some times I go out of my way to game cos I’m bored and I want to play the game but I’m always gaming to lay the pipe, so I try to win the game and relish the fulfillment but being chosen still tops. It makes things literally easy. She gets upset when you don’t spend time with her, she calls you when she misses you, she tells you she wants to stay over, no mind games, minimal shit tests.

In Nigeria, Pick up is almost nonexistent because girls are hungry, they see what their friends have and they want it because they’re in constant competition with each other. You’d be amazed at how many relationships got destroyed during the bone straight and the iPhone era which is still happening. The rate of simping is not making things easier too, you’re trying to game/ask out but she has guys trying to buy her attention. If you’re trying to game a girl in Nigeria, you have a very tiny window to get her captivated before she loses interests and asks you for a financial favor. You reject the financial favor and you’ve fallen down the list of guys she talk to. The three things the average Nigerian girls are attracted to, Money, good looks and being a social guy/life of the party. This might look like a diss but look around at the girls you know, what do they have in common? They either do nothing or they engage in similar line of work. Make up, hair selling, WhatsApp boutique, eye lash technician, Pr0stituition, online catering, baking etc. These fields are so saturated that you wonder how much they bring in as profits, next to nothing. These girls are not innovative, they know they’re likely not getting anywhere with these jobs so their ultimate dream is to marry a rich man and I will explain why.

Since the arrival of the first humans, women are hard wired to chase that which will ensure their survival and that of their offsprings. In a given society, the state of the society influences this behavior and guides it in accordance to the status quo of that society. This means a society with good social structure will have the women at their reproductive prime mostly going for looks and genetics for procreation purposes, the best genes to ensure the preservation of their society. Look at the western societies, they have excellent social structures, the average western woman at her reproductive prime may prioritize looks and genes when selecting a mate, this is why they’re almost instantly attracted to the tall, chiseled fit male model who they constantly day dream of fvcking, you also see them hunting for sperm donors with admirable physical traits so basically what I’m saying is, in a society that breeds successful women, the women will go for good genes while they’re at their reproductive prime and go for money when they’re past their reproductive prime. Look at the kardashians/Jenners and their love for tall, good looking men , Kanye isn’t so tall but he’s rash, hot headed and willing to do what it takes, all admirable traits for western women now after Kanye, look at Pete Davison, really tall and good looking, best belief Kim is definitely having a baby with Pete.

Now let’s look at today Nigeria, the failed social structure will have the average Nigerian woman at her reproductive prime prioritizing that which will ensure her survival and that is money. In today Nigeria, the guy with the fattest pockets gets the most bitchess, sad but true. They do not go for genes here as it is not essential to their survival except only when extremely successful, look at Linda Ikeji and her anonymous sperm donor saga and probably Toke Makinwa down the line. This is why I mentioned the three things that the average Nigerian girl at her reproductive prime finds attractive is money , good looks probably for aesthetics and looking good together and the social guy/life of the party because this would increase their chances of finding the guys/people with the money.

Basically in the west, good genes take center focus, money becomes focus when they’re past their prime but still need to settle down or they risk ending up as old bitter feminist cat ladies. In Nigeria, money takes center focus, when they lose at settling down with the rich guy, they settle down with whichever due to the lack of choice at this point.

Pick up has a high rate of success in the west because their women are comfortable, at ease, if you can excite them, you can bang them, it doesn’t in Nigeria unless you’re on godly level but even godly level guys has to somewhat look aesthetically pleasing and godly level guys have a small window to ensure success. Being chosen is the best because before you ask a Nigerian girl out, you have to factor in that she has numerous needs that are not being met by her father. You meet some of those needs or you fall down down the list.
You don go far o

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 1:58pm On Jul 28, 2022
Good clapback.. How does it sound now woman? Delusions of grandeur.. Clown grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 2:23pm On Jul 28, 2022
DieRich5:
never wish anyone death angry u were once a simp or u have simp one or two ways b4

Redpill is to open men eyes Mostly the simp not wish Dem death

Lol, I think it should be “death to simping” instead.. that holds an entire different meaning.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 28, 2022
The cuck stays with the hoe due to scarcity and I'm sure he's a Yahoo boy

It's good to be redpill aware
The hoe has repeatedly cheated and he's happy, very beta and foolish

https://www.nairaland.com/7249856/he-caught-me-cheating-3

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 2:33pm On Jul 28, 2022
JESHAL:
The cuck stays with the hoe due to scarcity and I'm sure he's a Yahoo boy

It's good to be redpill aware
The hoe has repeatedly cheated and he's happy, very beta and foolish

https://www.nairaland.com/7249856/he-caught-me-cheating-3
The woman is even post-wall. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 2:42pm On Jul 28, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
Same. I feel like asking a girl out is too patronizing and too much of an ego boost for them. Some times I go out of my way to game cos I’m bored and I want to play the game but I’m always gaming to lay the pipe, so I try to win the game and relish the fulfillment but being chosen still tops. It makes things literally easy. She gets upset when you don’t spend time with her, she calls you when she misses you, she tells you she wants to stay over, no mind games, minimal shit tests..

You groom yourself well, personal hygiene at the highest level, be comfortable in your space and your own skin, be witty and funny, be goals oriented and be focused + extraordinary abundance mentality , you will 100% be chosen, not a lot in Nigeria but go to the western world and you will be chosen A LOT.

Agreed

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1580) (1581) (1582) (1583) (1584) (1585) (1586) ... (2211) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.