Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1584) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2770446 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1581) (1582) (1583) (1584) (1585) (1586) (1587) ... (2215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by afam4life(m): 3:05pm On Jul 28, 2022
Pls share me the trp telegram group link and also, how can you guys including @martinez39z add me to the srellipder WhatsApp group. I have missed alot due to I was robbed since March 28th

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sweet7oyin(m): 3:13pm On Jul 28, 2022
Pukkalolo:

Very true bro. Women don't like boring guys. I knew a girl who told me she broke up with boyfriend because he was just boring. Females by default don't like boredom. Infact, in this social media age, the average woman tolerance for bordom has reduced dramatically.

Young women of now are days are all about instant gratification, fun and catching cruise; they can't even endure little bordom.

This is why men are more successful than women... even Albert Einstein once said, I quote, "The ability to endure boredom is the ability to succeed."

Ok, seriously... Albert Einstein never said that. But let's just pretend he said that, so the quote will look more powerful...Lolz.

Let's continue,

You're fucking right--- with women, don't be boring guys.

But my issue with the advice, "don't be boring" is that-- it can be easily misunderstood.

Here's what I mean:

I once met a sweet lady who I wanted to woo, but then a buddy of mine told me he likes her and that I should give way for him to game her. I gave way for him to try his luck with her.

When they started interacting, they were really flowing and vibing well. I saw that she was kinda liking him..so I forgot about her and moved on.

About 2 weeks later, I noticed that my buddy and the lady were no longer really flowing well again. Although, they were still talking casually, but that initial great vibe wasn't really there anymore. So I ask him, "dude, what's going on?"

He told me couple of things. In a nutshell, he said she was kinda giving him attitude and she was not giving him the response he wants. Then he encouraged me to go for her if I wanted. I was no longer interested in her anymore. But I just wanted to catch some fun, so I decided to woo her.

About three weeks later or so, I and this lady have become "closer" and things are going great between us, I asked her why things didn't work out between her and my buddy.

She put it bluntly, "Your friend is boring."

(Ok, please no disrespect to my buddy)

I was surprised and confused by her statement...

...because first off, this guy is not a boring person, at least as per my experience with him. This guy can be describe as anything but the adjective 'boring' is out of it. Because even as a guy when I'm interacting with him, I'm always laughing.

Secondly, from the begining when she and the guy started interacting, she was always smiling and laughing to almost anything he said. That was why I thought they were really flowing and vibing well initially.

I asked her, why she feels he's boring. She couldn't give any substantial reasons. Then I ask her if she thinks I'm boring. She's said, "oh common, you're not boring at all... You are a very interesting guy."

Ok, now I was confused more because I don't even see myself as a funny guy. As a matter of fact, when I started interacting with her initially, I wasn't even funny with her. She was not laughing much. There was even a little bit of conflict between us initially. Infant, with this girl, I wasn't even trying to be interesting or trying to make her laugh.

But after some thoughts to it, I realized what she really meant.

Here's it:

A woman might like you because you're funny and not boring, but that doesn't necessarily mean she want to fuvk or date you. Women love male attention. But what women love most is, the attention of a male that's funny and not boring.

This is one reason why women love keeping male friends. Women love the company of male friends who are not boring. Infact I've noticed that, most times, a lady's platonic male friends is always more funnier than the alpha bad boy she's fucking behind the scene. But the alpha bad boy is more bold, cocky and confident than her funny platonic male friend.

When I see statement like "women love funny guys," I always get pissed off.
Yes, it's true, women love funny guys. Apart from women, everyone love funny guys. But I've seen many funny guys who are stuck in a girl's friend zone.

Why is it so?

Because being funny makes a girl's brain tingle, but it doesn't really make her pussy tingle. Puzzling as it might sound, if a girl is getting wet, one way to make her dry up is by trying to funny with her. You might doubt it, but trust me, I know what I am talking about.

The term "women love funny guys" isn't correct. It's suppose be "women love unpredictable guys"

Yes, i know there's some elements of "unpredictability" in humor, because for a joke to be funny, you must not be able to predict how the joke will end.

But you can be funny but still be predictable; which makes you boring. That is why that sweet lady felt my buddy was boring despite the fact that he was funny.

Many Funny guys are lonely romantically. The reason is, when you trying to be funny, it actually a turn off to women because you're tryna impress her. That's what simps do: trying to impress her.

This is why -- a ugly famous "arrogant looking" rapper will naturally get more pussy than a handsome famous comedian. Weird, right?

I, for example, I don't really like it when a girl refers to me as funny guy. It's even better a girl refer to me as cocky guy or proud guy or worse, stubborn guy.

When interacting with a lady, I focus on being unpredictable, not funny.

I don't try to make girls laugh, but I always say or do things that make them become curious and intrigued about me. I don't want a girl to say "Mehn, this guy is too funny"..... instead I want her to say "what's even special about this guy. Is there more to him I don't know of?"

A funny guy can be boring as well. But an unpredictable guy is never boring.

Ok, cut the crap, I'll be real here: I actually do make a women laugh from time to time, but to be frank, there's no direct attempt on my part to make women laugh. Infact, when a lady is laughing to what I said, I might sometimes say, "What's funny in what I just said...I don't get why you're laughing."

But I'll always try to be cocky... Yes, maybe they find my cocky and bold behavior funny.

A Quick real life example, the other day I always walking on the road. There was this hot sexy ass lady walking in front of me. She wore a white top, tight blue jean and a high quality Nike sneakers. No lies, I was actually more attracted to her sneakers than her sexy round shaped ass.

I walked faster so I can catch up with her. When I got to her side, I said, "I love your Nike sneakers....you look very hot on it"

She smiled politely, then she said, "really? Thanks"

Then I said. "But I'm hotter than you and you know it."

She laughed and said, "you're not serious"

I said, "mtcheww....I don't like making sexy girls laugh for free, so ama have to charge you money any time you laugh."

She laughed again and hit me playfully....Our conversation continued as we walked down the road together...

Like I said, I don't attempt to make a woman laugh; I always just focus saying or doing things that make her become curious and intrigued about me, but she still find me funny regardless. And also. she doesn't find me boring.

So as CaveAdullam said, "With women, don't be boring..." But don't try to be the funny guy... Instead try to be the bold, confident and cocky guy. No woman will find a bold and confident guy boring.

More importantly, no woman will find a ambitious, productive and a dream chaser boring. So always focus on improving your life and creating the future you want.
There is a difference between being funny and being fun.
You have to be funny to be around but don't become a clown

About your guy: she did not just like him, she was probably trying to friendzone him.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by teebagy: 3:31pm On Jul 28, 2022
JESHAL:
The cuck stays with the hoe due to scarcity and I'm sure he's a Yahoo boy

It's good to be redpill aware
The hoe has repeatedly cheated and he's happy, very beta and foolish

https://www.nairaland.com/7249856/he-caught-me-cheating-3
y insult a person that is a simp. Something that u were b4. To me thats foolish

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 3:40pm On Jul 28, 2022
Ment cheesy

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 3:42pm On Jul 28, 2022

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 3:55pm On Jul 28, 2022
heartofcity12:
Good clapback.. How does it sound now woman? Delusions of grandeur.. Clown grin
Good clapback x2

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 3:58pm On Jul 28, 2022

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 3:59pm On Jul 28, 2022
Kipaji:

Good clapback x2

Nice one comrade smiley

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 4:03pm On Jul 28, 2022
Most women can't answer this question. But instead of admitting that, they'll cry "oppression", "misogyny" and resort to shaming tactics.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 4:05pm On Jul 28, 2022
grin grin grin

21 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 4:42pm On Jul 28, 2022
True talk

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by crystalmoon(m): 4:46pm On Jul 28, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
Same. I feel like asking a girl out is too patronizing and too much of an ego boost for them. Some times I go out of my way to game cos I’m bored and I want to play the game but I’m always gaming to lay the pipe, so I try to win the game and relish the fulfillment but being chosen still tops. It makes things literally easy. She gets upset when you don’t spend time with her, she calls you when she misses you, she tells you she wants to stay over, no mind games, minimal shit tests.

In Nigeria, Pick up is almost nonexistent because girls are hungry, they see what their friends have and they want it because they’re in constant competition with each other. You’d be amazed at how many relationships got destroyed during the bone straight and the iPhone era which is still happening. The rate of simping is not making things easier too, you’re trying to game/ask out but she has guys trying to buy her attention. If you’re trying to game a girl in Nigeria, you have a very tiny window to get her captivated before she loses interests and asks you for a financial favor. You reject the financial favor and you’ve fallen down the list of guys she talk to. The three things the average Nigerian girls are attracted to, Money, good looks and being a social guy/life of the party. This might look like a diss but look around at the girls you know, what do they have in common? They either do nothing or they engage in similar line of work. Make up, hair selling, WhatsApp boutique, eye lash technician, Pr0stituition, online catering, baking etc. These fields are so saturated that you wonder how much they bring in as profits, next to nothing. These girls are not innovative, they know they’re likely not getting anywhere with these jobs so their ultimate dream is to marry a rich man and I will explain why.

Since the arrival of the first humans, women are hard wired to chase that which will ensure their survival and that of their offsprings. In a given society, the state of the society influences this behavior and guides it in accordance to the status quo of that society. This means a society with good social structure will have the women at their reproductive prime mostly going for looks and genetics for procreation purposes, the best genes to ensure the preservation of their society. Look at the western societies, they have excellent social structures, the average western woman at her reproductive prime may prioritize looks and genes when selecting a mate, this is why they’re almost instantly attracted to the tall, chiseled fit male model who they constantly day dream of fvcking, you also see them hunting for sperm donors with admirable physical traits so basically what I’m saying is, in a society that breeds successful women, the women will go for good genes while they’re at their reproductive prime and go for money when they’re past their reproductive prime. Look at the kardashians/Jenners and their love for tall, good looking men , Kanye isn’t so tall but he’s rash, hot headed and willing to do what it takes, all admirable traits for western women now after Kanye, look at Pete Davison, really tall and good looking, best belief Kim is definitely having a baby with Pete.

Now let’s look at today Nigeria, the failed social structure will have the average Nigerian woman at her reproductive prime prioritizing that which will ensure her survival and that is money. In today Nigeria, the guy with the fattest pockets gets the most bitchess, sad but true. They do not go for genes here as it is not essential to their survival except only when extremely successful, look at Linda Ikeji and her anonymous sperm donor saga and probably Toke Makinwa down the line. This is why I mentioned the three things that the average Nigerian girl at her reproductive prime finds attractive is money , good looks probably for aesthetics and looking good together and the social guy/life of the party because this would increase their chances of finding the guys/people with the money.

Basically in the west, good genes take center focus, money becomes focus when they’re past their prime but still need to settle down or they risk ending up as old bitter feminist cat ladies. In Nigeria, money takes center focus, when they lose at settling down with the rich guy, they settle down with whichever due to the lack of choice at this point.

Pick up has a high rate of success in the west because their women are comfortable, at ease, if you can excite them, you can bang them, it doesn’t in Nigeria unless you’re on godly level but even godly level guys has to somewhat look aesthetically pleasing and godly level guys have a small window to achieve success. Being chosen is the best because before you ask a Nigerian girl out, you have to factor in that she has numerous needs that are not being met by her father. You meet some of those needs or you fall down down the list. You groom yourself well, personal hygiene at the highest level, be comfortable in your space and your own skin, be witty and funny, be goals oriented and be focused + extraordinary abundance mentality , you will 100% be chosen, not a lot in Nigeria but go to the western world and you will be chosen A LOT.
You said it all what an average redpiller see in Nigeria

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 4:49pm On Jul 28, 2022
Lol, Sheggz I think.. grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 4:52pm On Jul 28, 2022
crystalmoon:
You said it all what an average redpiller see in Nigeria

Someone once told me many Alphas and redpillers will not get girls in Nigeria like they ought to due to the simp culture, low standards and hungry nature of these girls, he may be right..

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 28, 2022
Una still dey cry on top woman matter since 2020, una no dey tire? The consistency is so mind boggling it's funny cheesy

FUN FACT
Do you know that the creator of the term "redpill" were transwomen? Pls research and be informed, so if you notice that you are slowly deviating from hating women, to loving and getting sexually attracted to only men, know that one of the pills you've been taking daily has TRANS and HOMO tendencies
kiss

Ire o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 4:59pm On Jul 28, 2022
It is what it is.. #trp

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 5:00pm On Jul 28, 2022
F monikers just dey view this thread ehh..

Abi una wan comot another tactics

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 5:01pm On Jul 28, 2022
#trp

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by XshegzzyeeiX: 5:02pm On Jul 28, 2022
wink

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 5:06pm On Jul 28, 2022
TRP

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 5:11pm On Jul 28, 2022
Redpill

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 5:17pm On Jul 28, 2022
The joke is on the clown chasing you for 6 months

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 5:30pm On Jul 28, 2022
No be only moving mountains, how about moving earth.. undecided

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 5:37pm On Jul 28, 2022

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 5:45pm On Jul 28, 2022
smiley

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Adasun(m): 5:46pm On Jul 28, 2022
heartofcity12:

Someone once told me many Alphas and redpillers will not get girls in Nigeria like they ought to due to the simp culture, low standards and hungry nature of these girls, he may be right..
big fat lie,have the bangy body and flaunt it.
You will see miracles.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 5:51pm On Jul 28, 2022
#trp

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Uzomacharles: 5:53pm On Jul 28, 2022
Realbuzzing:
Who can give me those PDFs on Red pill like "The manipulated Man"

visit pdfdrive . com and search then download any PDF you ever want and see other related to it

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 5:54pm On Jul 28, 2022
Yep

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 5:56pm On Jul 28, 2022
smiley

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 3Dii: 6:24pm On Jul 28, 2022
Damn! 'Finally caught up with y'all. 'Been one hell of a ride since page one. Thank you, brothers!

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 6:30pm On Jul 28, 2022
heartofcity12:
Lol ... the response of the guy is gold. If men did to women what women did to men in the dating market, female suicide and depression would skyrocket.

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1581) (1582) (1583) (1584) (1585) (1586) (1587) ... (2215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: OgunjimiFengxi(m), nkeona(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.