Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1593) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2768526 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1590) (1591) (1592) (1593) (1594) (1595) (1596) ... (2215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Seandisputed(m): 2:44pm On Aug 01, 2022
AyoII:
I love this....
You can't negotiate genuine desire .....
He even had the time to reply her.
He's a good man, he'll make heaven.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 2:44pm On Aug 01, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
I told my mum that I'd only go for a virgin if I wanna marry...

She said are you also a virgin.. She said only a virgin man can marry a virgin girl... I told her only rich girls should marry rich men, broke girls should marry broke men... She couldn't say anything...

Women always support women!
Lol. Sisterhood tinz. Agenda must agend.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Fatalveli(m): 2:49pm On Aug 01, 2022
@ oyolohi where have you been.

embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 5:51pm On Aug 01, 2022
Facts.. #trp

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 5:51pm On Aug 01, 2022

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 5:57pm On Aug 01, 2022
Yeah, those types are to be pumped and dumped or completely avoided.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:00pm On Aug 01, 2022
#trp

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:03pm On Aug 01, 2022
Right

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:09pm On Aug 01, 2022
You can’t make this sh*t up..
For the highest bidder, trying to monkey branch.. She’s about to play herself..

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 6:25pm On Aug 01, 2022
Cheasystickylov:
in a house where the woman calls the shot, children are attracted to their father. Children are attracted to the simp in the home, because the simp in the home is the one that tolerate their bullshit All of you look back and see who you were more comfortable with as a child. This will tell you who was really running your family. If you were cool with your dad, then just know your dad was the simp and your mum was in charge.

LMAO! grin grin

The bolded cracked me up. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Cheasystickylov: 6:26pm On Aug 01, 2022
Karlifate:

LMAO! grin grin

The bolded cracked me up. cheesy
It may have cracked you up, but it is the truth

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:33pm On Aug 01, 2022
TRP

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pukkalolo: 6:34pm On Aug 01, 2022
Light999333:
Some of us actually discovered the redpill because we never wanted to experience again the pain we did experience. And I'm talking about that pain that comes with being betrayed, used, and abandoned by a female. This was my reality at some stage in life, and in my bid to understand why I was cheated on, used, psychologically abused and abandoned by some female who swore never live life without me, I got to know about the redpill.

what did I understand about why I was abandoned and abused?

When choosing a woman, you want to pay attention to 2 things:
1.The financial/material condition of her family from her childhood till adulthood.
2. Her religious conditioning

1:
When choosing a girl, you really want to avoid women with a developed "survival instinct". From my observation, women who grew up in poor families, who saw and know the face of struggle and poverty, whose father/parents could not provide the basics of life they needed usually have a developed "survival instinct". I do think this is so because the conditioning of these women has taught them to optimize hypergamy, so they don't experience again the sufferings they did experience. These women can't love altruistically, they are mostly ruthless. For them, it's their interest first. If such a woman has an opportunity to leave her current man for a man that provides her the opportunity to optimize her hypergamy, she would dump her man and rationalize her reasons for doing so.

The kind of woman to choose
As a man you want to choose a girl whose "survival instinct" is mostly not developed. In my opinion, you get to find these kind of women in rich or middle class homes. I'm not saying this type of a girl would not leave you for a better man, ofcourse, there are no absolutes in life. But in our world we deal with potentialities, and the potential of this type of girl ruthlessly dumping you for a wealthy man, is not as high as that of a lady from the trenches.

2:
In my opinion, a man should go with a woman that has been conditioned with religion. The best woman for a healthy relationship is one that grew up being fed with religious massages from childhood till adulthood. The type and intensity of the messages a lady was fed as a child determines in a major way the outcome of her life as an adult. A woman who understands that there are divine consequences for disrespecting her man, or adultery, is better for you as a man than a female atheist, female agnostic, female freethinker who doesn't believe in the concept of divine consequences.

Before committing to a woman, understand her background - how religous was her childhood, how religous are her family, did she see her mum respecting her dad as a kid. These are important things many men overlook or don't even know about. Ofcourse, there are no guarantees that the girl with a good religious background wouldn't be promiscuous. But in opinion, I do think a lady who understands the concept of divine consequences would be hesitant about adultery compared to one who doesn't give a fucck about a God domiciled in heaven.

If our generation get these 2 correctly, the divorce rate would be reduced.

Very realistic and on point. I love this

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:38pm On Aug 01, 2022
DAY 213, REDPILL 2022

How To Gain Respect.

1. Know that humans are guilty of the halo effect: the tendency to judge people by their looks or physical appearance. That humans judge books by their covers.

2. Appeal to the halo effect. How?

3. People respect other people that have higher status than them. Boost your status.

But I don't have designers and luxuries.

Fine. The locals you have, neatly prepare and use them. You will regularly come across those at the middle or bottom of the hierarchy daily. Once you heighten your status you become equal to or higher than them.

What if I don't have any?

Madmen have recognition. Build recognition with what you have.

4. By all means reciprocate values even though it is small from your end. Givers will see you as a partner rather than as a beggar. By all means, don't beg. Rather, offer value regardless of the little size.

Endeavor to eat bread you work for with your hands.

5. Appreciate people for the help they render. Even though it is removing a speck of dust from your collar, thank them "loudly". It shows that you value them. In return, they will value and respect you and will help you in difficult moments.

To be continued.

Authority: Become a man of respect.

45 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:40pm On Aug 01, 2022
Yeah

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 6:42pm On Aug 01, 2022
Cheasystickylov:
It may have cracked you up, but it is the truth

IKR

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:43pm On Aug 01, 2022
Yea. #trp

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:44pm On Aug 01, 2022
Yeah, don’t date slay queens. #trp

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:49pm On Aug 01, 2022
I concur

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Intelligentguy5: 6:52pm On Aug 01, 2022
Hey guys. I have an idea. I was thinking it maybe abit burdensome to expect Caveadullam to continue to drope daily doses. What if we rotate it amongst each other? Eg week 1 could be Ubunja, then week 2 Jeshal etc unless of course cave who has done a fantastic job so far does not mind continuing while others chip in as is the current practice

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:01pm On Aug 01, 2022
No be lie.. #trp

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:12pm On Aug 01, 2022
Avoid these types.
If she cares so much about public attention, she’ll never care about your private attention.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:21pm On Aug 01, 2022
There is nothing like “hard to get”.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:22pm On Aug 01, 2022
Some will never listen..

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:25pm On Aug 01, 2022
Guaranteed #trp

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:28pm On Aug 01, 2022
Redpill

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 8:08pm On Aug 01, 2022
Light999333:
Some of us actually discovered the redpill because we never wanted to experience again the pain we did experience. And I'm talking about that pain that comes with being betrayed, used, and abandoned by a female. This was my reality at some stage in life, and in my bid to understand why I was cheated on, used, psychologically abused and abandoned by some female who swore never live life without me, I got to know about the redpill.

what did I understand about why I was abandoned and abused?

When choosing a woman, you want to pay attention to 2 things:
1.The financial/material condition of her family from her childhood till adulthood.
2. Her religious conditioning

1:
When choosing a girl, you really want to avoid women with a developed "survival instinct". From my observation, women who grew up in poor families, who saw and know the face of struggle and poverty, whose father/parents could not provide the basics of life they needed usually have a developed "survival instinct". I do think this is so because the conditioning of these women has taught them to optimize hypergamy, so they don't experience again the sufferings they did experience. These women can't love altruistically, they are mostly ruthless. For them, it's their interest first. If such a woman has an opportunity to leave her current man for a man that provides her the opportunity to optimize her hypergamy, she would dump her man and rationalize her reasons for doing so.

The kind of woman to choose
As a man you want to choose a girl whose "survival instinct" is mostly not developed. In my opinion, you get to find these kind of women in rich or middle class homes. I'm not saying this type of a girl would not leave you for a better man, ofcourse, there are no absolutes in life. But in our world we deal with potentialities, and the potential of this type of girl ruthlessly dumping you for a wealthy man, is not as high as that of a lady from the trenches.

2:
In my opinion, a man should go with a woman that has been conditioned with religion. The best woman for a healthy relationship is one that grew up being fed with religious massages from childhood till adulthood. The type and intensity of the messages a lady was fed as a child determines in a major way the outcome of her life as an adult. A woman who understands that there are divine consequences for disrespecting her man, or adultery, is better for you as a man than a female atheist, female agnostic, female freethinker who doesn't believe in the concept of divine consequences.

Before committing to a woman, understand her background - how religous was her childhood, how religous are her family, did she see her mum respecting her dad as a kid. These are important things many men overlook or don't even know about. Ofcourse, there are no guarantees that the girl with a good religious background wouldn't be promiscuous. But in opinion, I do think a lady who understands the concept of divine consequences would be hesitant about adultery compared to one who doesn't give a fucck about a God domiciled in heaven.

If our generation get these 2 correctly, the divorce rate would be reduced.

You have made salient points here man. Kudos.

To chip in 1 or 2:

1. Men should never take their minds off social media. Whatever style, color, and font women are displaying today is a result of the effect of social media. On one hand, it has exposed women's innate characteristics. But on the other hand, as a result of social media women are experiencing tobogganing in feminity, accountability, respect, and value of relationships.

2. Hypergamy is not parallel. Yes, women date higher. No debate about that. But remember that before a woman marries middle-class uncle Tobi, she saw many upper-class Uncle Yusufs. She didn't marry them because she was unable to lock them, albeit, she may have frolicked with them in the past. Notwithstanding, uncle Tobi still satisfies hypergamy even though his wife Mrs. Tobi accepts grudgingly.

Mrs. Tobi still sees many upper-class uncle Yusufs every day, she may still frolick with them. But that doesn't mean that once she sees a man better than her husband any day or time, she jumps ship. Our grandmothers and mothers are here. Even though our grandfathers and fathers are/were poor they still cling to them. What are the reasons?

a. Low/no access to social media.
b. Respect/fear of culture and tradition.
c. Genuine desire.
d. Shares the same ambition as their husbands.
e. Religion.
f. Shame.
g. Ostracization.

But the divorce rate is high. Women initiate more than 70% of divorces.

True. Remember divorce isn't SOLELY BECAUSE SHE WANTS TO GET MARRIED TO A RICHER MAN. Many women don't get married again after a divorce. Many even date men lower than their husbands. Divorce happens when there is a mixture of at least two or all of the following:

a. The woman was gaslighted by the government.
b. The woman was gaslighted by her friends.
c. The woman was gaslighted by social media.
d. Her husband lose the frame.
e. She was gaslighted by a richer man.
f. Irreconcilable difference.
g. Her husband became poor.
h. Her husband became incapacitated.
I. Long distance relationship.
J. Infidelity.

If hypergamy is a straight jacket, women would ONLY be interested in men at the upper echelon of society. Even the upper echelon is still divided into classes. The highest of the highest class is what ALL WOMEN WOULD HAVE GONE FOR if hypergamy was a straight jacket. However, women still frolick with all men from top to bottom provided they can satisfy her hypergamy one way or the other.

E.g. Women will either fvck an international wrestler or a local wrestler because they satisfy her alpha fvcks side of hypergamy - dominance, strength, quality genes. They will also fvck the richest man or a local artisan because both satisfy her beta side of hypergamy - commitment, money, time.

3. It is your circle that determines the kind of women you will meet and commit to. If you always mingle with the rich, there's a higher possibility you'll get married to a rich woman or a woman from a rich home. You can't marry a Dutch woman when you are based in Niger Republic except by social media or dating apps.

Do a case study of most marriages that takes place daily, weekly or monthly. Couples are roughly the same class. Hypergamy is still sensitive though.

Yes, men date lower and women higher. But if you check microscopically, it is within the differences in their classes. E.g there is a higher probability that a boy from a rich home will get married to a girl from a lower-class family if both attend the same school or work in the same office.

It is your place in the hierarchy that will truly determine the class of women you want to commit to. There are consequences too:

a. Same class.
I. Upside: Understand each other. Can help each other in running the family affairs.
II. Downside: Respect wavers.

b. Lower class.
I. Upside: Respect is strong.
II. Downside: Only you bear the burden of the relationship.

c. Upper class.
I. Upside: Both understand each other. Running the family affairs is steady.
II. Downside: Respect seriously wavers. Possibilities of toxic feminity like arrogance, and entitlement mentality.

NB: For a woman who has trained herself, regardless of the class she falls into, she will make a good partner. For most women, the opposite is the case - hypergamy always rises her ugly head.

4. God and religion will only be made jest of if you want only women to comply. For it to make sense, both men and women must fall under the authority of God and religion.

Religion helps but once it is again demystified under the liberal culture, it will lose its efficacy, just the way it is now. Only those that cling to a belief in God despite the flaws of religion will make religious wives - not the pretentious wolves in religious sheep clothing though.

5. What will work with a higher probability?

The law. Relationships should be reevaluated, and every corner likened to manipulated or exploited for selfish gains must be criminalized. Contract kind of marriage comes to mind.

The family is all that the individual and society have, once it is broken, nothing stands.

There is still much to say. But I will pause here.

Thanks.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dliquidmetal(m): 9:05pm On Aug 01, 2022
The fvck?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 01, 2022
heartofcity12:
Facts.. #trp
Facts Woman wey dey feel You no go want stress you.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ashewoboy(m): 9:11pm On Aug 01, 2022
heartofcity12:
Facts.. #trp

Same applies to women saying they did not know he was a violent mancheesy. The signs were there.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Edipet(m): 9:51pm On Aug 01, 2022
heartofcity12:
Avoid these types.
If she cares so much about public attention, she’ll never care about your private attention.
one girl on my facebook ones captions her pictures with this ' all power belongs to my bumbum' she likes public attention too much. I had to unfriend her. I pitty her boyfriend

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by victorphelpz: 11:53pm On Aug 01, 2022
As a former receptionist In one of the hotel in my area, my perception about these girls has changed totally, especially the college girls. it's safe to say most of these girls are literally whóress. there's nothing like sex and morality in their dictionary. these girls literally give zero fvcks. I know of some group of students(about 4 of them)from another state. the oldest among them can't be more than 24. they do come lodge in the hotel whenever they are on holiday. averagely each of them slept with 10 men daily, they normally spend like 1 - 2 weeks and go back to their uni. honestly if you wanna settle down as a man later, u have to vet thoroughly...so many nymph without morals bro!!!!

43 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1590) (1591) (1592) (1593) (1594) (1595) (1596) ... (2215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Bwilliam(m), LawyerLomo(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.