Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1596) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2750473 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1593) (1594) (1595) (1596) (1597) (1598) (1599) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by blinking001(m): 8:14am On Aug 03, 2022
Burchester:

Does age matters, isn’t about lack of confidence?
Exactly my point, age brings with it confidence.
When you allow the harsh lessons of life to pass through you and you learn from them, approaching women becomes the least of your worries. don't you think so too?

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pillager: 8:14am On Aug 03, 2022
princekami:
Redpill gives you the ability to detect bullshit from a mile away. So guy analyze this image with your redpill lens and tell us your truth.
Wait a minute, that baby is black

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 8:27am On Aug 03, 2022
she don mould the guy in her image grin and the bitch na paternity fraudster.

princekami:
Redpill gives you the ability to detect bullshit from a mile away. So guy analyze this image with your redpill lens and tell us your truth.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Moneyboyz: 8:29am On Aug 03, 2022
princekami:

Hehe, the guy was a badass when he met the girl but she said he has to change, nigga changed and she looked happy only to bear him a bastard son.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Moneyboyz: 8:49am On Aug 03, 2022
YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy:
Can someone please send me small change
Even if na 1k, na GOD name I take beg you.
Make I use am buy something put for my kitchen chop abeg

Abegggg

Pele did you later get help?

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Burchester: 9:37am On Aug 03, 2022
blinking001:

Exactly my point, age brings with it confidence.
When you allow the harsh lessons of life to pass through you and you learn from them, approaching women becomes the least of your worries. don't you think so too?

Fully agreed with you. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mosdii(m): 10:03am On Aug 03, 2022
Be ruthlessly ruthless too because pity is not in the dictionary of women.

Don't pity or else you will be pitied.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SweetBuns(f): 10:33am On Aug 03, 2022
The repill and "manosphere" communities are simply conglomerations of heartbroken boys, emotionally scarred men, man babies and broke men useless to society.

Disgusting

Grow up and stop blame women for all your life problems.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by monerozi5590: 10:38am On Aug 03, 2022
Hahaha. The truth hurt. I pray the said guy sees this thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by bootyeater: 10:43am On Aug 03, 2022
SweetBuns:
The repill and "manosphere" communities are simply conglomerations of heartbroken boys, emotionally scarred men, man babies and broke men useless to society.

Disgusting

Shut up
Nobody brought you here

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Brokeloser: 10:56am On Aug 03, 2022
Who are these 'meh' bringing shame to us.These are the people that will probably die first in a disaster due to stupidity and lack of impulse control.Simple rule,dont quote females or trans trolls is impossible for them to follow.

20 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by XshegzzyeeiX: 10:57am On Aug 03, 2022
Another troll with a b00tyeater at it.
This too shall pass.

The RP gospel will keep waxing stronger.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by S1MP: 11:01am On Aug 03, 2022
SweetBuns:

Disgusting

Honestly dear, I Am tired of it
They are all extremists that refuse to take responsibility for their failures in life

If they lose a business deal, they will find a way to make claims that it was all because of that girl they talked to the previous week!

Weak men... All of them. Thinking they're smarter than everyone else

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by S1MP: 11:03am On Aug 03, 2022
In every redpiller lies a simp in disguise.

- S1MP 2021 undecided

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SweetBuns(f): 11:10am On Aug 03, 2022
S1MP:

Honestly dear, I Am tired of it
They are all extremists that refuse to take responsibility for their failures in life

If they lose a business deal, they will find a way to make claims that it was all because of that girl they talked to the previous week!

Weak men... All of them. Thinking they're smarter than everyone else

Exactlyyyyy
And any dissenters that tries to find out the rationale behind this cult (I can't find a more suitable word for this folly), will be labeled as a troll and ostracized all because they asked the right questions
If this thread and the group behind it isn't the literal embodiment of quasi-fascism and an accurate model of an echo chamber, then I don't know what is.
1500+ whole pages of e-space, wasted by people repeating the same thing over and over again!
Calling it repulsive is an understatement

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy: 11:16am On Aug 03, 2022
Moneyboyz:

Pele did you later get help?
No boss
I got called names and scammer so I just had to keep mute
I broke die

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by bootyeater: 11:22am On Aug 03, 2022
SweetBuns:

Exactlyyyyy
And any dissenters that tries to find out the rationale behind this cult (I can't find a more suitable word for this folly), will be labeled as a troll and ostracized all because they asked the right questions
If this thread and the group behind it isn't the literal embodiment of quasi-fascism and an accurate model of an echo chamber, then I don't know what is.
1500+ whole pages of e-space, wasted by people repeating the same thing over and over again!
Calling it repulsive is an understatement
It seems there is a rule of never engaging useless people like you so lemme just end it here and now
you have a history of hating on redpillers.
your profile tells me all I need to know
you're not looking for reason or order. you just want chaos
leave this thread alone or else....

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SweetBuns(f): 11:28am On Aug 03, 2022
bootyeater:

It seems there is a rule of never engaging useless people like you so lemme just end it here and now
you have a history of hating on redpillers.
your profile tells me all I need to know
you're not looking for reason or order. you just want chaos
leave this thread alone or else....
This is the face of the person you idolize so dearly ... the great ubunja.
He was exposed some years back so much so that he went into hiding for a while and today I was surprised to see him back here again doing what he does best... Deceiving and tricking his fellow men.
quote me again and you will see the other side of me. Efulefu

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by WinningEleven(m): 11:37am On Aug 03, 2022
Lurker here...

This female moniker ranting here is among the notorious feminist moniker back in the day. She is up there with pocohaantas, saff, katiee and all of her mates back then.
Na so she day always cause wahala, please pay her no heed

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by bootyeater: 11:50am On Aug 03, 2022
SweetBuns:

This is the face of the person you idolize so dearly ... the great ubunja.
He was exposed some years back so much so that he went into hiding for a while and today I was surprised to see him back here again doing what he does best... Deceiving and tricking his fellow men.
quote me again and you will see the other side of me. Efulefu
I have nothing to say about a cheap hoe like you
Go back to your offline life and useless yourself like the bitch you are

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 12:15pm On Aug 03, 2022
Give no shi shi

Hit like if you support the cause!

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iamphenomenal(m): 12:23pm On Aug 03, 2022
What women and feminine-conditioned men find offensive about the Red Pill is that it challenges the conditioned ego-investments they depend upon to operate in a feminine primary social order.

#RM

25 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iamphenomenal(m): 12:24pm On Aug 03, 2022
Weakness, vulnerability, is sold as strength. Submissiveness and compromise to the feminine is sold as “support” and deserving of praise and a reciprocal appreciation (which never manifests in women). Beta is Alpha and Alpha is insecurity, bluster and compensation

#RM

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iamphenomenal(m): 12:25pm On Aug 03, 2022
In feminine-primary society men are constantly and publicly demonized as the ‘manipulator’ sex.

#RM

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CAPSLOCKED: 12:35pm On Aug 03, 2022
"FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS" "FWB"

I HAVE AN UNPOPULAR OPINION AND I'M WILLING TO LEARN FROM YOU IF THINK YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN MY NAIVETY.

SO, I'VE BEEN THINKING ABOUT THIS SINCE THE FIRST TIME IT POPPED UP ON THE INTERNET. I MAY NEED SOMEONE TO EDUCATE ME ON THE SUBJECT. WHY'S IT CALLED THIS EXACTLY, AS IF THERE'S SOME MUTUAL "BENEFIT" BETWEEN THE MAN AND WOMAN?

I LOOK AT IT LIKE A 99:1 THING IN MOST CASES, BASED ON MY ASSESSMENT OF ALL FWB SITUATIONS I'VE MANAGED TO OBSERVE. IF IT WERE ONLY WOMEN TALKING ABOUT HAVING AN FWB I WOULDN'T MIND, BUT I SEE THESE GUYS TALK ABOUT BEING ON AN FWB LEVEL AND ARE PROUD OF IT. LIKE BROS, WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS FOR YOU? YOU THROW IN 99% INVESTMENT IN IT AND GET OUT WITH THE 1% SHE PUTS IN, BUT YOU DON'T CALL IT "PATRONISING SEX PEDLLERS" BECAUSE YOU WANT TO FEEL MORE COMFORTABLE THAN THE NEXT MAN?

SHE MAINLY JUST MEETS YOU AT A VENUE WHERE YOU SPEND MONEY TO EJÀCULATE. YOU RENT A ROOM IF YOU DON'T HAVE A HOUSE, ENTERTAIN HER NORMALLY, PROVIDE FOOD/DRINKS/SMOKE, ADD PAY TRANSPORTATION. IN SOME CASES YOU EVEN SEND MAINTENANCE MONEY OR URGENT 2K EVERY NOW AND THEN. WHILE AT IT, YOU MUST ALSO SATISFY HER SEXUAL NEEDS AND DEAL WITH ANY EMOTIONAL BAGGAGE SHE COMES AROUND WITH. THIS GOES ON LIKE THIS FOR DAYS AND TO YEARS. YOU MAY EVEN BE AWARE OF HER NUMEROUS BOYFRIENDS. BUT YOU'RE HAPPY THAT YOU'RE NOT DATING SINCE YOU'VE PLACED HER (AND MAYBE A NUMBER OF OTHERS) ON AN FWB LEVEL. PLEASE, WHAT EXACTLY ARE THESE BENEFITS FOR YOU?

WOMEN WILL SAY THEY HAVE 10 FWB'S (TO MAKE THEMSELVES FEEL BETTER ABOUT THEIR PROSTITUTION BIZ OR HOOKUPS). YOU'LL FIND THEM ONLINE POSTING ADVERTISEMENTS IN SEARCH OF FWB'S. I'VE BEEN APPROACHED IN PERSON COUNTLESSLY AND WHEN I ASKED WHAT THE BENEFITS WERE FOR ME ASIDES MUTUAL SEX, THEY HAD NOTHING TO SAY. I MEAN, IT'S NORMAL FOR THEM TO SEEK THESE KINDS OF OPPORTUNITIES. BUT FOR YOU PATRONISING PROSTITUTES AND BEING PROUD OF HAVING "FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS" IS NOTHING SHORT OF TASTELESS. TRY TO FIGURE OUT WHAT "FRIENDS" AND "BENEFITS" MEAN AND TELL ME IF THERE ARE ANY BENEFITS OF ACCRUING LOSSES.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 12:39pm On Aug 03, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

I HAVE AN UNPOPULAR OPINION AND I'M WILLING TO LEARN FROM YOU IF THINK YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN MY NAIVETY.

SO, I'VE BEEN THINKING ABOUT THIS SINCE THE FIRST TIME IT POPPED UP ON THE INTERNET. I MAY NEED SOMEONE TO EDUCATE ME ON THE SUBJECT. WHY'S IT CALLED THIS EXACTLY, AS IF THERE'S SOME MUTUAL "BENEFIT" BETWEEN THE MAN AND WOMAN?

I LOOK AT IT LIKE A 99:1 THING IN MOST CASES, BASED ON MY ASSESSMENT OF ALL FWB SITUATIONS I'VE MANAGED TO OBSERVE. IF IT WERE ONLY WOMEN TALKING ABOUT HAVING AN FWB I WOULDN'T MIND, BUT I SEE THESE GUYS TALK ABOUT BEING ON AN FWB LEVEL AND ARE PROUD OF IT. LIKE BROS, WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS FOR YOU? YOU THROW IN 99% INVESTMENT IN IT AND GET OUT WITH THE 1% SHE PUTS IN, BUT YOU DON'T CALL IT "PATRONISING SEX PEDLLERS" BECAUSE YOU WANT TO FEEL MORE COMFORTABLE THAN THE NEXT MAN?

SHE MAINLY JUST MEETS YOU AT A VENUE WHERE YOU SPEND MONEY TO EJÀCULATE. YOU RENT A ROOM IF YOU DON'T HAVE A HOUSE, ENTERTAIN HER NORMALLY, PROVIDE FOOD/DRINKS/SMOKE, ADD PAY TRANSPORTATION. IN SOME CASES YOU EVEN SEND MAINTENANCE MONEY OR URGENT 2K EVERY NOW AND THEN. WHILE AT IT, YOU MUST ALSO SATISFY HER SEXUAL NEEDS AND DEAL WITH ANY EMOTIONAL BAGGAGE SHE COMES AROUND WITH. THIS GOES ON LIKE THIS FOR DAYS AND TO YEARS. YOU MAY EVEN BE AWARE OF HER NUMEROUS BOYFRIENDS. BUT YOU'RE HAPPY THAT YOU'RE NOT DATING SINCE YOU'VE PLACED HER (AND MAYBE A NUMBER OF OTHERS) ON AN FWB LEVEL. PLEASE, WHAT EXACTLY ARE THESE BENEFITS FOR YOU?

WOMEN WILL SAY THEY HAVE 10 FWB'S (TO MAKE THEMSELVES FEEL BETTER ABOUT THEIR PROSTITUTION BIZ OR HOOKUPS). YOU'LL FIND THEM ONLINE POSTING ADVERTISEMENTS IN SEARCH OF FWB'S. I'VE BEEN APPROACHED IN PERSON COUNTLESSLY AND WHEN I ASKED WHAT THE BENEFITS WERE FOR ME ASIDES MUTUAL SEX, THEY HAD NOTHING TO SAY. I MEAN, IT'S NORMAL FOR THEM TO SEEK THESE KINDS OF OPPORTUNITIES. BUT FOR YOU PATRONISING PROSTITUTES AND BEING PROUD OF HAVING "FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS" IS NOTHING SHORT OF TASTELESS. TRY TO FIGURE OUT WHAT "FRIENDS" AND "BENEFITS" MEAN AND TELL ME IF THERE ARE ANY BENEFITS OF ACCRUING LOSSES.

Real men like suffering naa..

They will waste their money, energy, attention all for cooch!e...
Nothing in return for them...

Tuehh, na who do men this kind thing?

18 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 2:02pm On Aug 03, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

a friend with benefits is exactly that, friends who also have sex. its actually more preferable for men than platonic friendships. you have a female friend you're cool with, whom you also bang. it can't get any better.

the losing party here is the woman cause she's dishing sex without the security of a relationship. a lot of female dating coaches discourage women from these situationships.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 2:21pm On Aug 03, 2022
grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 3:04pm On Aug 03, 2022
DAY 215, REDPILL 2022

Men want glory and they go for war.

But women want to retain beauty, hence, retract from war.

This is how leaders are made, and others have no say but to follow.

Once a man becomes engulfed with a woman's beauty he loses his glory to the dust. Women can't handle his glory, they will only make a caricature of it.

The woman that truly retains her beauty even in the dark is the one who helps a man shines in his glory.

Men don't even want their women to go to war because it corrupts their beauty. Where war makes men stronger, it makes women weaker both in strength and character; it makes her as masculine as a man. Men don't want relationships with masculine women, all they want is a smart, feminine, and sweet woman.

Authority: Positive masculinity cum positive feminity.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CAPSLOCKED: 3:50pm On Aug 03, 2022
ubunja:
a friend with benefits is exactly that, friends who also have sex. its actually more preferable for men than platonic friendships. you have a female friend you're cool with, whom you also bang. it can't get any better.

the losing party here is the woman cause she's dishing sex without the security of a relationship. a lot of female dating coaches discourage women from these situationships.

MY POSITION IS A DIFFERENT CONTEXT FROM YOURS. IF WHAT YOU'VE SAID IS WHAT FWB'S REALLY MEAN, WHAT THEN IS THE NONSENSE MAJORITY OF BOYS IN "MY COUNTRY" ARE DOING? MY BOYS OVER HERE REALLY DO EVERYTHING WAY DIFFERENTLY FROM PEOPLE IN THE SOUTH, OFTEN TO ALWAYS LOSE AND GRANT WOMEN WINS.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kingsince95(m): 4:06pm On Aug 03, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

MY POSITION IS A DIFFERENT CONTEXT FROM YOURS. IF WHAT YOU'VE SAID IS WHAT FWB'S REALLY MEAN, WHAT THEN IS THE NONSENSE MAJORITY OF BOYS IN "MY COUNTRY" ARE DOING? MY BOYS OVER HERE REALLY DO EVERYTHING WAY DIFFERENTLY FROM PEOPLE IN THE SOUTH, OFTEN TO ALWAYS LOSE AND GRANT WOMEN WINS.

Most guys in Nigeria here are fooling themselves, just disguising as FWB. Many of them even invest financially and emotionally than the girl's boyfriend.

I've had series of FWB relationship... I stopped such friendship with a girl, we've been fucking since 2020. She started trying to bill me, mehn I had to jakpa... Because she don start dey feel say she's doing me favour because of the sex.

The first time we had sex, she paid for the hotel bills. I just took care of the drinks and food...

Once you're investing more in a FWB relationship, you're only fooling yourself as a guy. Because , these days sex is even cheaper outside. Lol

31 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chenny360(m): 4:32pm On Aug 03, 2022
Two Simp... one above my tweet and one below and one other whores supporting them.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1593) (1594) (1595) (1596) (1597) (1598) (1599) ... (2208) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: bayfed, pillager, 2dice01, WaltherPPK and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.