Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,562 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1597) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2757906 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1594) (1595) (1596) (1597) (1598) (1599) (1600) ... (2210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Mentholated: 6:45pm On Aug 03, 2022

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:45pm On Aug 03, 2022
SOZINN, smarb0y, Zabiboy, Nerostealth01, Lordcassy, Ichidodo, Emotionss, Tonnyray, hope you guys are fine.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 7:05pm On Aug 03, 2022
chenny360:
Two Simp... one above my tweet and one below and one other whores supporting them.

na who dey raise dis simps be ma concerned....

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Cheasystickylov: 7:10pm On Aug 03, 2022
bootyeater:

Shut up
Nobody brought you here
The rule is not to reply them troll

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 7:20pm On Aug 03, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

MY POSITION IS A DIFFERENT CONTEXT FROM YOURS. IF WHAT YOU'VE SAID IS WHAT FWB'S REALLY MEAN, WHAT THEN IS THE NONSENSE MAJORITY OF BOYS IN "MY COUNTRY" ARE DOING? MY BOYS OVER HERE REALLY DO EVERYTHING WAY DIFFERENTLY FROM PEOPLE IN THE SOUTH, OFTEN TO ALWAYS LOSE AND GRANT WOMEN WINS.
how are they doing it?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dhiqson(m): 7:30pm On Aug 03, 2022
Mentholated:
https://www.nairaland.com/7261802/born-again-lady-shares-miraculous-transformation#115340558

You just have to love the response on this thread grin
Clearly people are getting our message..
I love the fact one clearly said "hypergamy is prevalent on born again girls"
That right there is the absolute truth

#cuMraDeTaLiBan

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by VenumX: 8:30pm On Aug 03, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

na who dey raise dis simps be ma concerned....
Learn to spell right, Nyash cobar.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 8:36pm On Aug 03, 2022
AOMINE IN DAAAA HOUSE, WHATS HAPPENING IN DAAA HOUSE,by the way i saw this on one girls status ,thanks to simps

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Havertz29s: 9:19pm On Aug 03, 2022
aomine:
AOMINE IN DAAAA HOUSE, WHATS HAPPENING IN DAAA HOUSE,by the way i saw this on one girls status ,thanks to simps
Ain't this the tweaking whöre

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dbliz(m): 9:40pm On Aug 03, 2022
princekami:

You can start with
* The high value man principles of positive masculinity by Min Liu
* The manipulated man by Esther Villa
* The ways of men by Jack Donovan
* the rational male players handbook etc

One book that I recommended that every young guy here should read is “what the rich teach their kids that the poor and middle class do not” by Robert Kiyosaki.
Guys please read this book infact read this one first. I know most of us don’t like reading but even if na 3 pages you fit read in a day with your busy schedules abeg make una try.
Just determine to finish the book and you won’t regret starting it.
Good day bro. Please forward the ones you can afford to share with me. divinediamond9107@gmail.com. Thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 9:48pm On Aug 03, 2022
Havertz29s:
Ain't this the tweaking whöre
yep, but the goodnews is you dont have to do anything for them if you dont want to

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ObinnaValentine: 10:37pm On Aug 03, 2022
aomine:

The goat of a husband go dey smile o say him wife Don post better o

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Pukkalolo: 10:50pm On Aug 03, 2022
Burchester:
What’s is the way out here?

There is this girl my friend knows well. I saw her and I became interested. My friend help me
Collected her number, and we started talking on the phone. And I told my friend he should help me more in persuading her, and she said she don’t mind me. The next thing after I gain confidence I started to show feeling for her, the next thing, she started to ignore my calls, won’t call back or reply my chats as well, after i showed her I falling for her. ?

I don't think there is any way out here because you acted like a big bag of pussy from the very beginning.

Telling someone else to persuade a lady for you makes you come across as needy and weakling in the lady's eyes. How can she ever respect a guy who doesn't have the confidence to come and woo her by himself.

You lack the confidence to ask for her number by yourself. You also lack the confidence to woo her by yourself. She has already lost respect for you. She view you as a fearful boy who can't stand for himself like a MAN.

You need to understand that having "fearless confidence" is the #1 behavioral quality you need to get girls...Fearless confidence is what get a lady wet... NOT being nice or telling her funny jokes.

In my opinion, there's difference between "attracting a girl" and "getting a girl".

There are qualities about you that attract girls to you, but more importantly there are also qualities that actually get you girls.

For example,

Having a handsome face will attract girls to you, but that alone doesn't necessarily help you get girls.

Being well dressed and smelling nice will attract girls to you, but that doesn't necessarily help you get girls.

Being educated and having a good job will attract girls to you, but that doesn't necessarily help you get girls.

A Fearless sense of confidence is the only thing that ALWAYS matters, in terms of getting girls...

If you lack "fearless confidence, it's almost certain that you'll be alone and lonely - even if every girl is flashing you green light steadily.

I know a guy who is extremely handsome... He gets lot of attention from girls. Most of the ladies who hangout with me always tell me, "your friend is cute"...but despite that, this dude is still kind of single and lonely. The only (unattractive)girls he get is the ones that basically ask him out first and throw herself at him. The problem with him is, when he sees a girl he's attracted too, he always try to act too cool and aloof so he won't screw up because he doesn't want to spoil his "handsome guy rep", as a result he often lose out on being with the girl. I often tell him that if he can develop a fearless sense of confidence, he'll be tagging lots of high quality and attractive ladies.

When you lack fearless confidence, you tend to tolerate bullshit and nonsense from women all the time. You'll allow women treat you poorly.

My high fearless sense of confidence would never allow me accept bullshit from women. Numbers of time, I've look beautiful and sexy ladies dead in the eyes, and tell her, "Fuvk you, dismiss yourself."

I've got high self-respect.

I won't lie, the number #1 factor that get me girls is my Raw fearless sense of confidence. Any other factor is just bonus.

Many times, you'll lose out on interested girls who are secretly dying to be with you because of you lack the confidence to escalate and move things forward in a detached manner... and you act like simp

Sometimes, even when a girl reject you, she'll try to reconnect with you after she flash back to her last interactions with you and she thinks of you as a masculine and dominant guy who has high self-respect. Times without number, ladies have given me NO response initially but later reconnect with me and gave me YES response because they were intrigued and attracted to my No-tolerance-for-bullshit and fearless confidence behavior.

Take it from me, no girl will be inspired to reconnect with you, if you interact with her with a needy, weakling and simping vibe.... unless she wants to exploit you.

Sometimes having a simple believe about women can improve your confidence. For example, If you actually believe that girls get Hot and wet and they also love to Bleep as much as men does, that alone can even improve your fearless sense of confidence.

No simping... You've got to interact with a ladies with the confident attitude of, "I know you love sex and I know you love good dick."

More importantly, having sound understanding of redpill wisdom can really help in improve your fearless confidence...

There are actually lots of helpful redpill advice on this thread, so I'll advise you to smartfully read this thread from page one and try to implement what you're reading.

Stay blessed.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iamphenomenal(m): 11:47pm On Aug 03, 2022
Notice how they avoid using the word "rape" all because she's a woman. They avoided terms like rape, molestation, harassment, and used "had sex"

They also lessened the punishment

Don't even imagine the situation if the genders were reversed

Femcentric society
War against men

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iamphenomenal(m): 11:52pm On Aug 03, 2022
Meanwhile, this is what all of them end up as, only for one innocent church brother to spend his life savings on a wedding to save a hoe

When the party years are over, these hoes always know where to run to in order to find love, commitment, and beta bucks

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 6:12am On Aug 04, 2022
tosaino95:

How men of these days behave guy is so annoying and disgusting.
You will see a girl dying for one guy attention and you will be paying money and mumuing to get her attention WTF is that.
Is like what God said about our first forefather Adam men are misinterpreting it.
Because everyday am seeing men how they are doing nonsense thinking they are doing things sensible.
While going out to workplace, this man in fine car driving, drive pass a lady with yansh you will not believe this man was driving and still looking back at lady yansh guy i was like what kind of name can i give this stupid man.
Driving on public road not street road and looking at yansh.

LMAO! grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 6:17am On Aug 04, 2022
emmaodet:

grin grin

I don’t know how we men are wired and women are really taking advantage of that.
I also have one Oga that had slept with many ladies when I was in school yet one day when he saw another average looking lady with a big ass while driving, he didn’t concentrate on the road anymore and started turning his neck to follow the ass until his car climbed the road covet and nearly tumbled.
I was like, what is the problem with this man again? He has banged many ladies in the school and shouldn’t be moved with pussy again but No, he will follow it to the grave.

LMAO! grin grin grin

Laugh will not kill me o grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by XshegzzyeeiX: 6:20am On Aug 04, 2022
Not all green light is genuine. Female folks are very manipulative and dangerous to be trusted, thus below are some reasons that lady is giving you greenlight.
XshegzzyeeiX:

1. To obtain financial favour.

2. Intentionally give you STDs.

3. To blackmail you in the future.

4. For pleasure.

5. Revenge on a cheating boyfriend or husband.

6. To procreate

7. For validation.

8. For employment opportunity.

9. To assassinate.

10. To cure boredom.

11. Addiction

12. As means of payment for services.

13. To wreck your marriage.

14. To satisfy her curiosity.

15. Heartbreak.

16. Due to depression.

17. To win a wager.

18. She pitied you.

19. To pass a course.

20. For ritual purposes.

21. To secure a man's commitment or marriage.

Pay special attention to number 2, 3, 9, 13, 20 and 21.
So guys , may we never be a victim of sex with a woman who will bring disaster into our lives.
So go back memory lane, can you remember why some girls slept with you and realised the greenlight was not genuine?
Any regrettable experience?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 6:23am On Aug 04, 2022
she will tell him that "old things have passed away" grin

iamphenomenal:
Meanwhile, this is what all of them end up as, only for one innocent church brother to spend his life savings on a wedding to save a hoe

When the party years are over, these hoes always know where to run to in order to find love, commitment, and beta bucks

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Vulcanheph(m): 8:06am On Aug 04, 2022
I want to talk about CHILD SUPPORT PAYMENT.
I would have created an entire new thread about it on this forum but I think only members of this thread (redpillers) would truly understand what I wanna say.
Has anyone realized how the society (especially the west) has made men too suffer especially when it comes financial child support.
A man can be be punished, jailed etc for failing to pay child support irrespective of his financial status.... I'm not saying that it's a bad thing for a men to financially cater for their kids either in or out of wedlock but the problem here is that women in these countries (especially America) have taking too much advantage of it.
Here are a list of cases I came across that made me feel this way...

1. A woman gave birth to a child in a hospital and without even being sure of who the father of her child is decided to put one of her ex boyfriend's name as the father on the birth certificate... The man refused to pay a child support and stood a chance of being jailed for it despite the fact that the DNA test showed that he wasn't the father of the child.

2. A man sued a woman to court for having made him spend 5 years of his life in jail for failing to pay child support when it turned out that he wasn't the father of her child... What made matters worse was the fact that the woman knew that the man wasn't the father of her child and apparently knew who the real father was.(something she later confessed to in court).

3. A maid working in a hotel saw the discarded condoms of a particular guest she knew was quite successful and rich and decided to insemine her self with the semen in the condoms so she could get pregnant and have child support money from him , something she succeeded in doing because the child she gave birth to was basically the guys child. ( You can imagine)

4. I don't even need to tell you about the "Drake and hot sauce incident) .... It's already online and kudos to Drake for being proactive.

My point is Men really go through a lot and nothing is done about it.

Tell me what you guys think.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 11:11am On Aug 04, 2022
Vulcanheph:
I want to talk about CHILD SUPPORT PAYMENT.
I would have created an entire new thread about it on this forum but I think only members of this thread (redpillers) would truly understand what I wanna say.
Has anyone realized how the society (especially the west) has made men too suffer especially when it comes financial child support.
A man can be be punished, jailed etc for failing to pay child support irrespective of his financial status.... I'm not saying that it's a bad thing for a men to financially cater for their kids either in or out of wedlock but the problem here is that women in these countries (especially America) have taking too much advantage of it.
Here are a list of cases I came across that made me feel this way...

1. A woman gave birth to a child in a hospital and without even being sure of who the father of her child is decided to put one of her ex boyfriend's name as the father on the birth certificate... The man refused to pay a child support and stood a chance of being jailed for it despite the fact that the DNA test showed that he wasn't the father of the child.

2. A man sued a woman to court for having made him spend 5 years of his life in jail for failing to pay child support when it turned out that he wasn't the father of her child... What made matters worse was the fact that the woman knew that the man wasn't the father of her child and apparently knew who the real father was.(something she later confessed to in court).

3. A maid working in a hotel saw the discarded condoms of a particular guest she knew was quite successful and rich and decided to insemine her self with the semen in the condoms so she could get pregnant and have child support money from him , something she succeeded in doing because the child she gave birth to was basically the guys child. ( You can imagine)

4. I don't even need to tell you about the "Drake and hot sauce incident) .... It's already online and kudos to Drake for being proactive.

My point is Men really go through a lot and nothing is done about it.

Tell me what you guys think.

I see why population is decreasing over there..

The SiMPs in power made these laws..

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Vulcanheph(m): 1:52pm On Aug 04, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

I see why population is decreasing over there..

The SiMPs in power made these laws..
It is so annoying... Most women over there use their wombs as investment opportunities.

Most of their women (especially the African American women) Don't like to work or make a living but would rather have baby daddy(ies) whose child support money they'll be surviving on.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 4:49pm On Aug 04, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
CaveAdullam:
SOZINN, smarb0y, Zabiboy, Nerostealth01, Lordcassy, Ichidodo, Emotionss, Tonnyray, hope you guys are fine.

Am good bro. Busy with some projects but silently following and observing.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 5:44pm On Aug 04, 2022
[/color]
CAPSLOCKED:

[color=#990000]MY POSITION IS A DIFFERENT CONTEXT FROM YOURS. IF WHAT YOU'VE SAID IS WHAT FWB'S REALLY MEAN, WHAT THEN IS THE NONSENSE MAJORITY OF BOYS IN "MY COUNTRY" ARE DOING? MY BOYS OVER HERE REALLY DO EVERYTHING WAY DIFFERENTLY FROM PEOPLE IN THE SOUTH, OFTEN TO ALWAYS LOSE AND GRANT WOMEN WINS.

I don't know about others but from my personal experience, FWB is the ultimate Game for me.

All my FWB encounters are 99.9% for my satisfaction.

I get to tell her what I want and how I want it and she must abide my it....

I can experiment with them as much as I want without the restrictions of sentiment and morality.

No emotional attachment. The moment you start catching feelings, you're out.

My satisfaction comes first and at zero expense on my side....

I choose when, where and how the sex must be...

If I am not satisfied with her performance, she's out. No long story.

No bailing or financial investment nonsense.

All my FWB are all working, below 30 and beautifully fit and tantalizing.. I don't do anyhow girls.

Honestly speaking Na men wey no know them worth and power the do commitment relationship Or any relationship that the woman have more sexual power than the guy.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 6:07pm On Aug 04, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
Kingsince95:

Most guys in Nigeria here are fooling themselves, just disguising as FWB. Many of them even invest financially and emotionally than the girl's boyfriend.

I've had series of FWB relationship... I stopped such friendship with a girl, we've been fucking since 2020. She started trying to bill me, mehn I had to jakpa... Because she don start dey feel say she's doing me favour because of the sex.

The first time we had sex, she paid for the hotel bills. I just took care of the drinks and food...

Once you're investing more in a FWB relationship, you're only fooling yourself as a guy. Because , these days sex is even cheaper outside. Lol

Most men fail in this FWB entanglement of a thing because along the line, they start developing feelings towards the woman. Some even as far as becoming a protector and a provider in the process thereby defeating the purpose of engaging in FWB in the first place...

To successfully engage in FWB, you must learn to be stingy.

Stingy with your emotions
Stingy with your resources
Stingy with your time
Stingy with your complements and attention.
And most importantly, stingy with your body. Make them beg for it. Even with their begging be available ONLY when you are in the mood for them in particular. Never compromise.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:50pm On Aug 04, 2022
DAY 216, REDPILL 2022

The glory of a man is his strength. And that glory illuminates the feminine beauty of his woman. And that feminine beauty increases her man's strength.

Authority: Postive masculinity cum positive feminity.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 11:07pm On Aug 04, 2022
CaveAdullam: hope you guys are fine.
I am doing great my brother. I hope things are going smoothly at your end.

Thanks for checking up on me.

May God grant you the stamina for the dedication you continuously put in on this thread.

Have a splendid night my man. cool

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SF123(m): 11:30pm On Aug 04, 2022
[quote author=Pukkalolo post=115361308]

I don't think there is any way out here because you acted like a big bag of pussy from the very beginning.

Telling someone else to persuade a lady for you makes you come across as needy and weakling in the lady's eyes. How can she ever respect a guy who doesn't have the confidence to come and woo her by himself.

You lack the confidence to ask for her number by yourself. You also lack the confidence to woo her by yourself. She has already lost respect for you. She view you as a fearful boy who can't stand for himself like a MAN.

You need to understand that having "fearless confidence" is the #1 behavioral quality you need to get girls...Fearless confidence is what get a lady wet... NOT being nice or telling her funny jokes.

In my opinion, there's difference between "attracting a girl" and "getting a girl".

There are qualities about you that attract girls to you, but more i
How will i know that a girl is flashing green light to me?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SF123(m): 11:37pm On Aug 04, 2022
How to know if a girl is beeping green light to me ?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:52am On Aug 05, 2022
Call me toxic, but you see that girl who at the beginning of the relationship loved you like her life depended on you, who would cry when you were about leaving whenever you visited her, that same girl who would give up everything just to have you around, yup yup.....She's same girl who goes on to cheat on you months or years into your relationship with her, she's same girl who goes on to suck some other guys dick, she's same girl who goes on to squirt on some guy while in a relationship with you, she's same girl who goes on to finger her clitoris while some other guy's dick is on the verge of bringing her to orgasm, she's same girl who goes on to be the bitch of multiple guys.
All these things happen while she's in a relationship with you.

I ask what is love? Maybe love is an anomaly that guarantees pain on the long run. I've seen many good guys whose only crime was the fact that they chose to be a good partner to their women get destroyed emotionally by these same women. Good men get destroyed. That's a sad irony of life.

These days I put on my redpill lenses and watch with a discerning eyes how affectionate some 2 lovebirds act in public, I smile cos most times, I know how the story ends.

This lady says I don't compromise for love, if only she knows I understand deeply how ruthless a woman can act. Women put themselves first, even at the expense of your life as a man.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:23am On Aug 05, 2022
This piece gave me flashbacks. Thank God for growth. Whenever I'm in the mood I will talk about mistakes I innocently made in my past relationship(s) cos I thought they were the right things to do for the one you love, that were inimical to female attraction. But the long and short of the story was that i saw her as someone that should be cared for. I should have done the exact opposite. That would mean I innately understood that I'm the prize. As the prize, that would mean i owed no one any responsibility. Being responsible for a woman is the number one killer of attraction. Desist from being responsible for her. If she's suffering, do not go out of your way to save her. The emphasis here is that "you must not go out of your way to save her". Society taught us that we must make sacrifices for women. Actually, women actually desire the top men they have to make sacrifices for. Women desire men they have to do the unthinkable for, not men who would do the unthinkable for them. Women enjoy the best sex, share the best experiences with men that aren't responsible for them and owe them no allegiances. There are many dynamics to keeping a lady attracted to you, and it's something I'd write about later.
Light999333:
Call me toxic, but you see that girl who at the beginning of the relationship loved you like her life depended on you, who would cry when you were about leaving whenever you visited her, that same girl who would give up everything just to have you around, yup yup.....She's same girl who goes on to cheat on you months or years into your relationship with her, she's same girl who goes on to suck some other guys dick, she's same girl who goes on to squirt on some guy while in a relationship with you, she's same girl who goes on to finger her clitoris while some other guy's dick is on the verge of bringing her to orgasm, she's same girl who goes on to be the bitch of multiple guys.
All these things happen while she's in a relationship with you.

I ask what is love? Maybe love is an anomaly that guarantees pain on the long run. I've seen many good guys whose only crime was the fact that they chose to be a good partner to their women get destroyed emotionally by these same women. Good men get destroyed. That's a sad irony of life.

These days I put on my redpill lenses and watch with a discerning eyes how affectionate some 2 lovebirds act in public, I smile cos most times, I know how the story ends.

This lady says I don't compromise for love, if only she knows I understand deeply how ruthless a woman can act. Women put themselves first, even at the expense of your life as a man.

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 7:53am On Aug 05, 2022
Light999333:
This piece gave me flashbacks. Thank God for growth. Whenever I'm in the mood I will talk about mistakes I innocently made in my past relationship(s) cos I thought they were the right things to do for the one you love, that were inimical to female attraction. But the long and short of the story was that i saw her as someone that should be cared for. I should have done the exact opposite. That would mean I innately understood that I'm the prize. As the prize, that would mean i owed no one any responsibility. Being responsible for a woman is the number one killer of attraction. Desist from being responsible for her. If she's suffering, do not go out of your way to save her. The emphasis here is that "you must not go out of your way to save her". Society taught us that we must make sacrifices for women. Actually, women actually desire the top men they have to make sacrifices for. Women desire men they have to do the unthinkable for, not men who would do the unthinkable for them. Women enjoy the best sex, share the best experiences with men that aren't responsible for them and owe them no allegiances. There are many dynamics to keeping a lady attracted to you, and it's something I'd write about later.

This one here many guys cant stick to it.....

Getting cold is the best thing that can happen to a man...

Invest emotions, time and attention...These will get you burnt at a time.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1594) (1595) (1596) (1597) (1598) (1599) (1600) ... (2210) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: EaglesEyes1(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.