Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1598) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2761119 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1595) (1596) (1597) (1598) (1599) (1600) (1601) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 05, 2022
[b][/b]A Priest Again

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SF123(m): 9:03am On Aug 05, 2022
Fellow redpillers, you guys are doing extremely wonderful. I really commend the administration for creating this terrific thread!

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Osas187: 9:43am On Aug 05, 2022
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Most men fail in this FWB entanglement of a thing because along the line, they start developing feelings towards the woman. Some even as far as becoming a protector and a provider in the process thereby defeating the purpose of engaging in FWB in the first place...

To successfully engage in FWB, you must learn to be stingy.

Stingy with your emotions
Stingy with your resources
Stingy with your time
Stingy with your complements and attention.
And most importantly, stingy with your body. Make them beg for it. Even with their begging be available ONLY when you are in the mood for them in particular. Never compromise.
you are right boss I’m really stingy with my time and attention

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hassanmaye(m): 1:07pm On Aug 05, 2022
Kennyking1234:
@ page 160/399. I must finish this thread before I become active. Have some ideas too...
Have you finished?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hassanmaye(m): 3:58pm On Aug 05, 2022
SOZINN:
So Bill Gates gave her more than a billion dollars on that fateful day and she still filed for divorce.

The same way Kris Jenner confessed that she never paid any bills when she was with Rob Kardashian. Yet she cheated on him.

Gentle men what did you learn
You can never satisfy that hole

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 4:26pm On Aug 05, 2022
Aaron12:
Alaye that switch at birth is an old trick women use to guilt trip Guys to soften a little and accept the bastard child she gave him to raise.

It's quite a very foolish logic.

Why does the switched baby share similar DNA with the switched mother

It seems these people don't think before spewing nonsense cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Agbeni33: 4:45pm On Aug 05, 2022
https://fb.watch/eIZ1LFkM2C/

Guys what is your opinion on this?
Please watch the video.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 4:53pm On Aug 05, 2022
Karlifate:

It's quite a very foolish logic.

Why does the switched baby share similar DNA with the switched mother

It seems these people don't think before spewing nonsense cheesy
grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iamphenomenal(m): 5:42pm On Aug 05, 2022
You may not be able to control the actions of others, you may not be able to account for women’s Hypergamy, but you can be prepared for them, you can protect yourself from the consequences of them and you can be ready to make educated decisions of your own based upon that knowledge.

#RM

17 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SweetBuns(f): 5:59pm On Aug 05, 2022
bootyeater:

I have nothing to say about a cheap hoe like you
Go back to your offline life and useless yourself like the bitch you are
It is your female family members at home that are hoes and bitches.
Mmkpi.
Very uncouth and uncivilized set of nobodies

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:01pm On Aug 05, 2022
DAY 217, REDPILL 2022

Women's manipulation starts with little suggestions.

Authority: Be vigilant.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 6:03pm On Aug 05, 2022
In this times most men are thinking love exist...
I look at them, thinking they evolved from Mars..

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hassanmaye(m): 7:49pm On Aug 05, 2022
emmaodet:
@Martinez39s

The 21st century is quite different -
it encourages individualism and competition. If you don't earn it, you don't worth it.
People will only listen and respect you when the believe you have succeeded in life (any ara of life)
A failure becomes automatically invincible. It is a winner takes it all system.
It is a earn as you work system.
If you are not doing fine, the system to protect you against women to respect you is no more there, they will insult, drag you and dump your ass or make it miserable.
One of the major turning point between the traditional setting and civilized setting is EDUCATION.
The moment women were allowed to go to school and work, the game became staked against men.
The more women gets empowered with jobs, working and earning for themselves, it becomes very hard for men to control these women simply because they can feed themselves, cloth, rent an apartment etc virtually everything they want from a man.
If we can stop women going to school - they won't have a choice than to stay at home and help in home chores with mama, thereby become homely, feminine, reserved, family-oriented and the family will want to rush them to marry at a very early age since there is no point staying longer at home AND there you have it guys, you homely, feminine, traditional woman we all crave for BUT will the world allow this archaic, backward lifestyle? Of course not.
Going to school - a woman becomes infected with the western culture, becomes loose, stays away from family/home that are to monitor, guide and caution her, free to do whatever she wants to do, clubbing, banging etc when working - office romance etc
a

Absolutely

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hassanmaye(m): 7:55pm On Aug 05, 2022
DEMZEE:
Smiles

I don't understand how a sensible Nigerian in his or her analysis of Nigeria being gynocentric won't even factor tradition,religion and culture and wil b blabbing about Nigerian being fully gynocentric SMH!!

Indeed modem men nowadays are weaklings, low valued beta male simps. They will rather watch gynocentrism happen than look for ways to prevent it from happening.

No wonder western men in western societies are second class citizens. They will rather be online warriors than stand for patriarchy and masculinity. I love the way western women divorce rapes them and they will b screaming MGTOW lolzzzzzzzzz such baffons and weaklings.

Some western idiotic men still believe in feminism and gynocentrism low key but they will be claiming MGTOW or redpiller SMH!

Anyways I will only accept gynocentrism if Islam allows it, till then lemme have fun and watch how western women oppress western men and watch how the great western civilization collapses. Even china is taking necessary steps to ensure their society isn't gynocentric or femcentric.

Western men and their stupidity never ceases to amaze me lolzzzzzzzzz.

Wats paining me is some so-called Nigerian redpillers all because they are useless in the society and don't have ambition and drive are even buying into this Nigeria is fully gynocentric all because of their lazy attitude to life. These men are meant to be castrated and fed to the dogs.

WAT NANSENSE!!!!
Including your dad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hassanmaye(m): 8:03pm On Aug 05, 2022
What do you and your cohorts think sef? that I want to sleep with you?common that is cheap(men are very cheap),im not that weird and I have reasons why I want to be friends with you off here which I hardly do because I hate Nairaland guys,their attitude and criminal tendencies suck.Immediately I deactivated my old Monika for personal reasons the stupid ones took advantage and did so many unthinkable things but INA RUWA NA(not bothered).See I have your number already or is it not your number that ends with 097.I had earlier wanted to call you but your inyanga too much.Have a nice century small boy.mtchewwwwww
Hegiya

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hassanmaye(m): 8:05pm On Aug 05, 2022
RavagedHeart:

Sadly. It's usually at that age that most men get aware of the red pill, which I think it's disastrously late. angry angry
Men use their early years to hustle and develop one cruel being they call girlfriend. The only time we realize our mistakes and how low we have allowed ourselves to sink is after we have so much sacrificed ourselves and the girl leaves at the end. cry cry Looking for an escape from the life-devastating experience, we then stumble on the red pill. shocked shocked

I think the red pill awareness should start from 7yrs for every boy child. So he would be saved from the horrible experience that plague most men of this generation.

A lot of men have wasted their youthful years, dreams, and life goals. Simply because they get aware of the red pill too late. sad sad
True

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dizzyyish: 8:16pm On Aug 05, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 9:48pm On Aug 05, 2022
They is this girl that usually comes to charge phone in my friends shop, every time she comes she greet my friend and do like other people including me are not there, several times..... just few days back we both walked passed each other no greetings from her... neither me...I don't fuse.

I'm the kind of guy, you don't talk to me...I don't talk to you...

so today evening, I was With my friend, sat on my own jejely... she came in as usual.. greeted my friend... plugged her phone... then went out...me and my friend were discussing about crystal palace and arsenal match...all of a sudden I saw someone walked into my front... putting her hands out... showing me number of drugs she bought... according to her words.

"HOPE THIS NOR BE OVERDOSE"

I looked at the medications in her hands they were indeed many....but no my brain rebooted.... because I don get this girl for my mind tey tey.....I immediately told her to wait first.... since you dey enter this store you dey greet me...why you not go show my friend when you dey greet.... you dey do like you nor sabi person...then all of a sudden you dey talk to the person.. you not supposed to talk to me....... besides I nor be doctor...

she was shocked man!.... shamed.. and embarrassed at the same time.

but you know this bîtches...she walked back...took her phone and started saying some awful words.... lieing...say...she dey greet me I nor de answer which was a lie...

then she told me to "GET OUT" which I still dey vex about... if na before this bîtch not fit come my front come stand... but I don calm.

she went outside started judging for one married aproko woman lol.

who came to ask me...
that woman get me for mind too..... because I don't greet her...(I've never talked to her once).... they started talking all sorts of words outside the shop...of how prideful I am..bla..bla..bla...
laughing in jest and shitx.... but mahn dont care..

the married woman came to ask me though, which I said same thing.... but I know she go don judge me too tire.

dear brothers, was I wrong to take the matter too far....or right?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:00pm On Aug 05, 2022
They keep doing this to men all day, I once shared a similar experience here..
Be equally ruthless as a man. Hold them to similar standards..

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:01pm On Aug 05, 2022
Hmmn..

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 10:37pm On Aug 05, 2022
KiNg0G:
They is this girl that usually comes to charge phone in my friends shop, every time she comes she greet my friend and do like other people including me are not there, several times..... just few days back we both walked passed each other no greetings from her... neither me...I don't fuse.

so today evening, I was With my friend, sat on my own jejely... she came in as usual.. greeted my friend... plugged her phone... then went out...me and my friend were discussing about crystal palace and arsenal match...all of a sudden I saw someone walked into my front... putting her hands out... showing me number of drugs she bought... according to her words.

I looked at the medications in her hands they were indeed many....but no my brain rebooted.... because I don get this girl for my mind tey tey.....I immediately told her to wait first.... since you dey enter this store you dey greet me...why you not go show my friend when you dey greet.... you dey do like you nor sabi person...then all of a sudden you dey talk to the person.. you not supposed to talk to me....... besides I nor be doctor...

but you know this bîtches...she walked back...took her phone and started saying some awful words.... lieing...say...she dey greet me I nor de answer which was a lie...

then she told me to "GET OUT" which I still dey vex about... if na before this bîtch not fit come my front come stand... but I don calm.

who came to ask me...
that woman get me for mind too..... because I don't greet her...(I've never talked to her once).... they started talking all sorts of words outside the shop...of how prideful I am..bla..bla..bla...

the married woman came to ask me though, which I said same thing.... but I know she go don judge me too tire.

after you been sow discord last year for redpill thread ,all of sudden you come back act like say everything is normal, you think say I go forget cheesy, you D troll , anyways I hope you find what you are looking for.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 11:53pm On Aug 05, 2022
Someoneschild2:
Therefore my good comrades, seek out only ugly faces for they are guarantee for good character. As it is, the correlation between ugliness and excellent character is positive.

I do enjoin us all to forgo the thought that we can have a beautiful face with sexy curves along with good character.

Just the same way we have to look for non-virgins because virginity does not guarantee good character is the same way we should seek ugly faces.

Which should it be comrades, a fine blend of ugliness with a sprinkle of a loose v@gina or a loose vagina with a sprinkle of ugliness?

It's hard to make a choice here sad

Fluent sarcasm, indeed & in deed. grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 06, 2022
KiNg0G:

who came to ask me...

I don't understand the ish with Nigerians and greeting.
Is it good or money angry
Me personally I won't care if someone greets me or not

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 12:31am On Aug 06, 2022
Think4Myself:

I don't understand the ish with Nigerians and greeting.
Is it good or money angry
Me personally I won't care if someone greets me or not
that's some bullshiit mahn, you mean to tell me that a particular girl normally greets your junior bro in your presence...and walk pass you all the time... then one day all of a sudden...she comes in and ask for your help for something important, mind you that's the first word she's ever said to you... and you telling me you won't care..

be real bro..... your in a redpill thread

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 5:52am On Aug 06, 2022
DAY 218, REDPILL 2022

The agenda of the femcentric order is to persuade men to become comfortable in women's roles. And once men begin to comply, they lose their authority.

Authority: Maintain frame.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 5:55am On Aug 06, 2022
Calibrator, Jessepaid, Junnior, Sajmark, Reminderz, Hedgefunds, TRP1, hope you guys are fine.

Uncle skepticus, you have been hovering above us. When will you land? Lol.

Stay well.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tranquility2345: 6:38am On Aug 06, 2022
bootyeater:

I have nothing to say about a cheap hoe like you
Go back to your offline life and useless yourself like the bitch you are

angry

Cc Seun, Mynd44, Lalasticlala, Dominique

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tranquility2345: 6:42am On Aug 06, 2022
KiNg0G:

who came to ask me...

Which kind double standard be this? Person wey no dey greet others expected to be greeted. Because you are who na?

I enter shop and I see jobless lazy friends of the sales boy gisting endlessly about football and none sense. Why I go greet those lazy youths wey suppose dey street to dey hustle like their mates? I go just hiss shake head and waka. None sense angry

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Datedoboy: 6:43am On Aug 06, 2022
djon78:

You better run before they give you someone else seed

What men see these days is very heart breaking
Lol. You're right

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tranquility2345: 6:53am On Aug 06, 2022
RavagedHeart:

Sadly. It's usually at that age that most men get aware of the red pill, which I think it's disastrously late. angry angry
Men use their early years to hustle and develop one cruel being they call girlfriend. The only time we realize our mistakes and how low we have allowed ourselves to sink is after we have so much sacrificed ourselves and the girl leaves at the end. cry cry Looking for an escape from the life-devastating experience, we then stumble on the red pill. shocked shocked

I think the red pill awareness should start from 7yrs for every boy child. So he would be saved from the horrible experience that plague most men of this generation.

A lot of men have wasted their youthful years, dreams, and life goals. Simply because they get aware of the red pill too late. sad sad

This is not about age. It’s about common sense. How can a man work for his money and spend it on a woman in the sense of developing her? Buying her wigs, cream, paying her school fees, buying her clothes and underwear, buying her foodstuff and even giving her pocket money? Are you her father? What nonesense. I figured the senselessness in this since I was in primary school!

As a gentleman, maybe pay for dates and that’s for man wey get money. If you no get money, you have no business chasing women. Na so many young fools dey ruin their lives.

And for the umpteenth time, stay the fk away from broke girls. You fools will not hear. If you like continue to dey toast woman wey her papa na gateman..Anything wey you see for road, take am like that. Na you sabi angry

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hedgefunds: 6:57am On Aug 06, 2022
CaveAdullam:
Calibrator, Jessepaid, Junnior, Sajmark, Reminderz, Hedgefunds, TRP1, hope you guys are fine.

Uncle skepticus, you have been hovering above us. When will you land? Lol.

Stay well.

Thanks boss. always following your wise post.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tranquility2345: 6:59am On Aug 06, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

In this times most men are thinking love exist...

I look at them, thinking they evolved from Mars..

Guy how far with your job search and JAMB? You don pass ya WAEC? Ol boy I go advise you for the umpteenth time. Leave this redpill and woman matter and go focus on your WAEC and JAMB. A word is enough for the wise angry

Ps: If you need job for Uyo to raise money to collect form, dm me…

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1595) (1596) (1597) (1598) (1599) (1600) (1601) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: iichidodo, Mentholated and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.