Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,344 members, 7,811,993 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2754655 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (2210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Daewhome(m): 2:00am On Dec 25, 2020
Zabiboy:

I dey tell you guy grin
While married and single colleagues with Gf's are seeking for increase in salary to fend for these vagina citizens, Young nigga is doubling up savings ..
Wahala for who never take some pills cool
Compliments of the season too bro

double wahala for who no take the pill oh,
i'm in a relationship currently,
will be 3 years in january,
on a general,she is good ...except for the occasional women wahala and the infidelity she once did and will stil do...
but i can say ever since i've been following this thread,
i've never been more happier in a relationship...i dnt see why any sane man will ignore this eye opener and decided he want to be a simp/mumu forever...anyway,na their wahala #DeathToSimps

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by hontimmy(m): 3:06am On Dec 25, 2020
[quote author=TheUndercover post=97344647]
The PDF is ready for you to read and enjoy! It comprises of MAIN Red Pill quotes from different people in this thread and other Red Pill threads.

Modified: Send me a PM from 23-12-2020 till 01-01-2021

NB: Don't drop your e-mail address on this thread.
[
@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ArticleBeast: 3:17am On Dec 25, 2020
hontimmy:

oyewoletimmy@gmail.com
Learn to read and understand

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ShugaFly(m): 4:17am On Dec 25, 2020
cry
Daewhome:

double wahala for who no take the pill oh,
i'm in a relationship currently,
will be 3 years in january,
on a general,she is good ...except for the occasional women wahala and the infidelity she once did and will stil do...
but i can say ever since i've been following this thread,
i've never been more happier in a relationship...i dnt see why any sane man will ignore this eye opener and decided he want to be a simp/mumu forever...anyway,na their wahala #DeathToSimps

I Quote “ And she will still do “
I like your mindset
Trust No h grin grin grin

25 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheUndercover: 6:16am On Dec 25, 2020
TheUndercover:

The PDF is ready for you to read and enjoy! It comprises of MAIN Red Pill quotes from different people in this thread and other Red Pill threads.
Modified: Send me a PM from 23-12-2020 till 01-01-2021
NB: Don't drop your e-mail address on this thread.
I've mentioned it several times to people not to post their e-mail addresses on this thread but send a PM instead, still yet they persist! *Sighs

I don't know what else to say. Those that already sent a PM have received the file. When the deadline has been reached, I won't resend. Please adhere to the rules. Thank you. Merry Christmas Everyone! #OneLove

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by orchin(m): 6:39am On Dec 25, 2020
TheUndercover:

I've mentioned it several times to people not to post their e-mail addresses on this thread but send a PM instead, still yet they persist! *Sighs

I don't know what else to say. Those that already sent a PM have received the file. When the deadline has been reached, I won't resend. Please adhere to the rules. Thank you. Merry Christmas Everyone! #OneLove

Hi, I just sign up. Can't find where to PM you on your profile. How do I PM on nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheUndercover: 6:44am On Dec 25, 2020
orchin:

Hi, I just sign up. Can't find where to PM you on your profile. How do I PM on nairaland?
I received your PM and the file has been sent to you. Merry Christmas!
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ObinnaValentine: 6:46am On Dec 25, 2020
TheUndercover:

guy check ur mail..
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheUndercover: 6:48am On Dec 25, 2020
ObinnaValentine:
guy check ur mail..
Sent.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:22am On Dec 25, 2020
Isolation strategy: the moment you set yourself aloof from her as a result of her subtle or overly display of belligerence, complacency, bad manners, poor attitude etc. The essence: to tell her covertly that you've other options---even if you don't---in order to determine if she can restructure herself for the better.

However, depending on your level of patience or the obviousness of her misdemeanors, you can move straight to quarantining her forever.

Authority: quality leaders don't tolerate nonsense.

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by babatunx(m): 7:28am On Dec 25, 2020
Smiles...

Shutout to Gurus on here, doing justice to the different conversations. You know most of all these issues resonate with us all. But my question is this, i s it possible to naturally have RedPill mindset from childhood without reading any book or lecture? Because when I look back to my worldview from childhood until now, it's somehow in sync with all these.

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:36am On Dec 25, 2020
I don't know why nairalanders have a penchant for derailing threads with their comments that has no meaningful contribution to a particular thread. You guys will argue, and seek for a supremacy of your ideas and at the end it has no bearing to what's is been analysed.

From page 154-160 is something else; vitiated with posts that will make anyone lose quality information. The longer the thread the more it becomes muddy for others to read or lose control, and this is not the aim of the OP.

Please, if your comment lacks verisimilitudes to the thread title, shut up! I don't see its relevancy if it is so. The faster many are able to grasp the information, the better their deliverance.

This is the only encouragement we need.

No more shalaye
We move.

Thanks and merry Christmas and a prosperous new year.

26 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Daewhome(m): 7:55am On Dec 25, 2020
ShugaFly:
cry

I Quote “ And she will still do “
I like your mindset
Trust No h grin grin grin
to avoid stories that touch,u have to prepare ur mind in any kind of relationship with women...this thread taught me that

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by COOL10(m): 7:56am On Dec 25, 2020
To those thinking of breaking their backs for their girlfriends/fiances because of Christmas... pls take it easy. Don't let any parasite make you feel responsible for their happiness despite their numerous options. That money you want to waste,give it to your male friends instead, appreciate them for the first time ,even if it's 1k or 2k. You won't regret it. Guys need to start supporting themselves more because this world is more gynocentric than ever before. The man-hate out there is unbelievable. Only us can save us. Never forget this.

Merry Christmas smiley

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheVictim01(m): 8:48am On Dec 25, 2020
TheUndercover:

Sent.
Just sent you a pm, I need this sir. Merry Christmas to all our Christian brothers!

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Beirut01: 8:53am On Dec 25, 2020
CaveAdullam:
Isolation strategy: the moment you set yourself aloof from her as a result of her subtle or overly display of belligerence, complacency, bad manners, poor attitude etc. The essence: to tell her covertly that you've other options---even if you don't---in order to determine if she can restructure herself for the better.

However, depending on your level of patience or the obviousness of her misdemeanors, you can move straight to quarantining her forever.

Authority: quality leaders don't tolerate nonsense.

Thanks Cave. Just letting you know you've got a fans here.

Me and best pal here digesting your stuffs while sipping our wine on some coded levels

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pansophist(m): 9:43am On Dec 25, 2020
Respectedguy:
To be honest, ive been a bit sad that we have to deal with the female gender.

our testosterone levels as men naturally puts us at a disadvantage.

I wonder why God made it so that men have high testosterone and women so little. It creates an uneven playing ground from the get go and makes one gender restless for sex almost always.

These days the moment I talk to a lady, I can immediately see her putting her game face on

I would be mgtow if I can but my testosterone lets me down.

You reasoned the vices of uncontrolled "tetesterone", now I'll list the positives to it. Tetesterone it is the reason why human have gotten this far, and a bio-fuel that propel men to do what he sets his mind into. The glory of civilisations is nothing but a design of male's creativity, which every sentient being including human females have to live and integrate into. Tetesterone is a blessing, and a curse. The average cultist, agberos and criminals would have probably be great at boxing like Anthony Joshua, or a wealthy entrepreneur if they channeled the work of their hand in something meaningful, and make the world a little bit brighter, not darker with their devilish work, all fuelled by Tetesterone.

Tetesteone is only regrettable when it is channelled for evil, its like fire, it is useful, and destructive, all dependent on how you utilise it. You can't fault a fire because some idiot used it to burn your house, but the fault rest solely on the stupidity of the burner. Same fire is used to warm houses in cold climates, cook your food and blow human into space. Tetesterone is merely a vehicle for the execution of good and evil.

The woman is putting her game on because she probably didn't choose you. Which speaks to the probability of you not growing your smv, with the help of your bio fuel. So she knows that she can do better in attracting other men. (doesn't matter if you're high value, a woman's formula in determining high quality man is bleeped up.). Also, do not take female's rejection serious, you can't expect proper judgment about your value from an emotional being. It is an antithesis. Dangote may even dress on sport wear and approach a random women who know Dangote only by name, and she would reject the richest man on the continent with her myopic judgment. Na their way.

There is no alpha man without a healthy those of massive tetesterone, infact, a simple Google search of tetesterone pills will reveal that people are buying and consuming it in high numbers, and when you voluntarily submit yourself to a transformative suffering (such as powerlifting and marathon), your tetesterone level skyrocket to a higher level, as its nearly impossible to achieve such feat without it. Tetesterone is the single reason why a woman will never compete and beat you in anything you set your mind to do.

Pick the best of marathoners, investors, scientist, entrepreneurs, politicians, philosophers, just anything, and the best man in that game is better by a far mile than the best woman in that game either. Infact if a woman call the police because a dangerous criminal is lurking around, or a fire fighter because her house is about to get burnt, deep in her heart, she wants a man to show up, not a woman. So even women through their actions (not words) recognise the superiority of male tetesterone, what more a man? Appreciate what you have man.

Youre not thriving in your frame, hence you're asking a girl out. Girls bombard celebrities dm with message, simple because these men are not wasting time asking girl out. They build their life good, and the girls will beg to live in it. That is the formula. My present woman I met on Instagram, she was one of my followers that I've been stalking her lifestyle for months, and could see that she was decent enough to make me settle with her after meet up and thorough investigation of her lifestyle.

Before ever asking a woman out, you must do it from the height of your glory. She shouldn't just know you as "just another man", but "the guy that is so so and so". And if you know the advantages you have as a man that women don't have, you will appreciate every component that makes you a man. If you do not utlize your glory when it comes to attracting females, women will benefit from your ignorance, making you feel like you're defective. Peace.

84 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Vecto(m): 9:46am On Dec 25, 2020
TheUndercover:
I received your PM and the file has been sent to you. Merry Christmas!
Just sent you a mail bro.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CAPSLOCKED: 10:15am On Dec 25, 2020
IMAGINE HAVING OVER 3 MILLION NAIRA IN YOUR ACCOUNT BUT YOU HAVE TO LET YOUR ONLY CHILD DIE INSTEAD OF JUST PAY 25,000 NAIRA TO SAVE HER LIFE.

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karleb(m): 10:19am On Dec 25, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
IMAGINE HAVING OVER 3 MILLION NAIRA IN YOUR ACCOUNT BUT YOU HAVE TO LET YOUR ONLY CHILD DIE INSTEAD OF JUST PAY 25,000 NAIRA TO SAVE HER LIFE.

The man is someone like myself.

I don't have strength to beat anybody or pack another man daughter properties out of the house.

I'd just pack my valuables and go.

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 10:23am On Dec 25, 2020
Karleb:

The man is someone like myself.

I don't have strength to beat anybody or pack another man daughter properties out of the house.

I'd just pack my valuables and go.
Even from the house you built yourself? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 10:24am On Dec 25, 2020
Xmas Pills on Point. grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karleb(m): 10:34am On Dec 25, 2020
luminouz:
Even from the house you built yourself? undecided

Yes sir!

My sanity is the most important.

I'd go with my house documents then come back when I'm sane to finalize the divorce, in this case.

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheUndercover: 10:37am On Dec 25, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
Women are very stingy with money. To a Woman especially in marriage, her money is hers alone, but yours is for everyone. Only few of them are exempted from such act

17 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 10:37am On Dec 25, 2020
As you travel the narrow road of the red pill, don't forget to build your body like the a REAL RED PILLER. Cos you will need that body to be very healthy all the way.

Merry Christmas.

37 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 25, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
Surely this is not real shocked
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 11:17am On Dec 25, 2020
Karleb:

Yes sir!

My sanity is the most important.

I'd go with my house documents then come back when I'm sane to finalize the divorce, in this case.
Ok.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 11:35am On Dec 25, 2020
women will never accept responsibility, just look at how she's shifting the blame grin

CAPSLOCKED:

17 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 25, 2020
When men expose women, she feels threatened & she'll respond with indignation.

When she can no longer manipulate you, she labels you the enemy, the hater, the misogynist, patriarchal, toxic & all other shaming names.

Be proud if a woman calls you any of that, it means you ALPHA

#copied#

43 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 25, 2020
pansophist:

You reasoned the vices of uncontrolled "tetesterone", now I'll list the positives to it. Tetesterone it is the reason why human have gotten this far, and a bio-fuel that propel men to do what he sets his mind into. The glory of civilisations is nothing but a design of male's creativity, which every sentient being including human females have to live and integrate into. Tetesterone is a blessing, and a curse. The average cultist, agberos and criminals would have probably be great at boxing like Anthony Joshua, or a wealthy entrepreneur if they channeled the work of their hand in something meaningful, and make the world a little bit brighter, not darker with their devilish work, all fuelled by Tetesterone.

Tetesteone is only regrettable when it is channelled for evil, its like fire, it is useful, and destructive, all dependent on how you utilise it. You can't fault a fire because some idiot used it to burn your house, but the fault rest solely on the stupidity of the burner. Same fire is used to warm houses in cold climates, cook your food and blow human into space. Tetesterone is merely a vehicle for the execution of good and evil.

The woman is putting her game on because she probably didn't choose you. Which speaks to the probability of you not growing your smv, with the help of your bio fuel. So she knows that she can do better in attracting other men. (doesn't matter if you're high value, a woman's formula in determining high quality man is bleeped up.). A[b]lso, do not take female's rejection serious, you can't expect proper judgment about your value from an emotional being. It is an antithesis. Dangote may even dress on sport wear and approach a random women who know Dangote only by name, and she would reject the richest man on the continent with her myopic judgment. Na their way. [/b]

There is no alpha man without a healthy those of massive tetesterone, infact, a simple Google search of tetesterone pills will reveal that people are buying and consuming it in high numbers, and w[b]hen you voluntarily submit yourself to a transformative suffering (such as powerlifting and marathon), your tetesterone level skyrocket to a higher level, as its nearly impossible to achieve such feat without it. Tetesterone is the single reason why a woman will never compete and beat you in anything you set your mind to do. [/b]

Pick the best of marathoners, investors, scientist, entrepreneurs, politicians, philosophers, just anything, and the best man in that game is better by a far mile than the best woman in that game either. I[b]nfact if a woman call the police because a dangerous criminal is lurking around, or a fire fighter because her house is about to get burnt, deep in her heart, she wants a man to show up, not a woman[/b]. So even women through their actions (not words) recognise the superiority of male tetesterone, what more a man? Appreciate what you have man.

[b]Youre not thriving in your frame, hence you're asking a girl out. Girls bombard celebrities dm with message, simple because these men are not wasting time asking girl out.[/b] They build their life good, and the girls will beg to live in it. That is the formula. My present woman I met on Instagram, she was one of my followers that I've been stalking her lifestyle for months, and could see that she was decent enough to make me settle with her after meet up and thorough investigation of her lifestyle.

[b]Before ever asking a woman out, you must do it from the height of your glory. She shouldn't just know you as "just another man", but "the guy that is so so and so". And if you know the advantages you have as a man that women don't have, you will appreciate every component that makes you a man. If you do not utlize your glory when it comes to attracting females, women will benefit from your ignorance, making you feel like you're defective. Peace.[/b]

I'd say this. The prompting you had to respond to me was instigated by the forces of the universe. Whenever you feel that prompting to do anything, do it.

I said that because you've provided more clarity around concepts i had made up my mind to go in search of books to gain more understanding. You answered things which i said and did not say but had in contemplation.

In closing, id say this - Whenever I am at my horniest, my creativity, intelligence, focus, dominance and a host of other attributes also peaks. When i withhold my semen for a while and allow myself suffer from being hornny, I notice the following:

1. People i have long lost contact with all find a way to establish communication with me (especially women)
2. I remember all of my dreams and ambitions
3. I see vision of things before they happen. Its like i fall into trances often
4. People are eager to do me favours
5. Women cannot withstand my masculinity when I speak. I have noticed this severally with my manager and other female superiors
6. I need little sleep and i wake up energised. I usually wake between 3am to 4am

The list is not exhaustive. As you rightly said, testosterone is the super power of a man.

When you ignore the feelings of horniness it brings and you conserve your semen, you are rewarded with many other gifts.

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 2:01pm On Dec 25, 2020
pansophist:

The woman is putting her game on because she probably didn't choose you. Which speaks to the probability of you not growing your smv, with the help of your bio fuel. So she knows that she can do better in attracting other men. (doesn't matter if you're high value, a woman's formula in determining high quality man is bleeped up.). Also, do not take female's rejection serious, you can't expect proper judgment about your value from an emotional being. It is an antithesis. Dangote may even dress on sport wear and approach a random women who know Dangote only by name, and she would reject the richest man on the continent with her myopic judgment. Na their way.

There is no alpha man without a healthy those of massive tetesterone, infact, a simple Google search of tetesterone pills will reveal that people are buying and consuming it in high numbers, and when you voluntarily submit yourself to a transformative suffering (such as powerlifting and marathon), your tetesterone level skyrocket to a higher level, as its nearly impossible to achieve such feat without it. Tetesterone is the single reason why a woman will never compete and beat you in anything you set your mind to do.

Pick the best of marathoners, investors, scientist, entrepreneurs, politicians, philosophers, just anything, and the best man in that game is better by a far mile than the best woman in that game either. Infact if a woman call the police because a dangerous criminal is lurking around, or a fire fighter because her house is about to get burnt, deep in her heart, she wants a man to show up, not a woman. So even women through their actions (not words) recognise the superiority of male tetesterone, what more a man? Appreciate what you have man.

Youre not thriving in your frame, hence you're asking a girl out. Girls bombard celebrities dm with message, simple because these men are not wasting time asking girl out. They build their life good, and the girls will beg to live in it. That is the formula. My present woman I met on Instagram, she was one of my followers that I've been stalking her lifestyle for months, and could see that she was decent enough to make me settle with her after meet up and thorough investigation of her lifestyle.

Before ever asking a woman out, you must do it from the height of your glory. She shouldn't just know you as "just another man", but "the guy that is so so and so". And if you know the advantages you have as a man that women don't have, you will appreciate every component that makes you a man. If you do not utlize your glory when it comes to attracting females, women will benefit from your ignorance, making you feel like you're defective. Peace.
An overdose of wisdom from proper research and observation. Chai!

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 21cents: 4:06pm On Dec 25, 2020
I'm also done compiling.

So for those wanting to bypass the stress of having to PM emails before receiving, i uploaded it to a cloud storage.

Just copy/Paste the link below in your browser and just hit on download when the page loads. i suggest chrome browser for phones. Those with PC shouldnt have any problem.

https://mega.nz/file/AapQjSjb#ROFwE6l1CgyslvBVuuuUOt1zjzQB_5FJFRoAjlxfHEY

Enjoy and stay Redpilled.

42 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (2210) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Smartb0y and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.