Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,034 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1608) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2760324 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1605) (1606) (1607) (1608) (1609) (1610) (1611) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:25pm On Aug 10, 2022
grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:34pm On Aug 10, 2022
JESHAL:
As women age the less picky they get, age is the redpill dose for women, it slaps them back to reality

The wall remains undefeated

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 11, 2022
There is something fundamentally wrong with women who grew up in the gutters. I dare say that the ladies from poor/broke homes are the most ruthless women in existence.

I tell you, if you can get married to a lady from a wealthy home or a middle class home, please by all means do. Using myself as a case study, my experiences with ladies from poor homes have taught me that they are to be avoided for a relationship.
Light999333:

When choosing a girl, you really want to avoid women with a developed "survival instinct". From my observation, women who grew up in poor families, who saw and know the face of struggle and poverty, whose father/parents could not provide the basics of life they needed usually have a developed "survival instinct".

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:26am On Aug 11, 2022
I know God asked us not to hate, but really, I do not want to have anything with a lady from a poor home. Like how can you love a woman to the extent of providing for her, maybe because her parents can't give her the basics, or maybe she's an orphan, and she goes on to view you as some human that must be exploited and left for dead when the relationship sinks. Typing this gives me PTSD. In fact, I try to avoid this thread and other red pill threads cos threads like this resurrects the hate I have for a particular human. I think that's PTSD. But then, God says we must not hate.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Femzaremz(m): 12:30am On Aug 11, 2022
THE THREAD IS TWO YEARS TODAY! I'm sure even GLYCOLYSISS could not have envisaged how mighty this thread would be! SPECIAL THANKS to every single brother,who has in one way or the other contributed to move the ministry forward! THE WORK IS FAR FROM BEING COMPLETED! Long live TRP!

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 11, 2022
These days, I do not care if a lady is an orphan or from the gutters and suffering, I just don't feel sorry for her whatever the pain she experiences. I just tell myself, it's her karma. In the past, I was that guy who felt pity for young girls who were really suffering. I saw their struggles as my struggles. But you see life showed me how ruthless these girls can become when they realize you ain't needed anymore.
One philosophy I subscribe to is, do nothing to improve the status of a woman. If you met her a illiterate, it is not your cup of tea to make her a literate. If you met her a millionaire, it is not your business to make her a billionaire.
Light999333:
I know God asked us not to hate, but really, I do not want to have anything with a lady from a poor home. Like how can you love a woman to the extent of providing for her, maybe because her parents can't give her the basics, or maybe she's an orphan, and she goes on to view you as some human that must be exploited and left for dead when the relationship sinks. Typing this gives me PTSD. In fact, I try to avoid this thread and other red pill threads cos threads like this resurrects the hate I have for a particular human. I think that's PTSD. But then, God says we must not hate.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 12:50am On Aug 11, 2022
Happy bufday to this thread!!!

And to every Redpill King in the house!!!! grin

We still here... And we ain't going anywhere. wink

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:51am On Aug 11, 2022
I kid you not, at some point I was going through some challenges, a spiritualist said a mark of disappointment has been placed on me. Guess how this mark came about - weakening of my spiritual life by sex. I've been abstaining and I tell you things are improving. Many won't reach great heights cos of pussy, big boobs and big ass. Toto na destiny destroyer, for real.
Zabiboy:

shocked grin
But bro, you really fvck everything on skirt that crosses your path?

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:55am On Aug 11, 2022
These days I see women with big boobs, and I just remind myself how the devil played with my life cos of the urge to fuuuck busty bitches, and I immediately comport and respect myself. If it was before, I'd have approached and within days, weeks, I'd get into her panty - digging her pussy.
Light999333:
I kid you not, at some point I was going through some challenges, a spiritualist said a mark of disappointment has been placed on me. Guess how this mark came about - weakening of my spiritual life by sex. I've been abstaining and I tell you things are improving. Many won't reach great heights cos of pussy, big boobs and big ass. Toto na destiny destroyer, for real.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 1:17am On Aug 11, 2022
ashewoboy:

It's "baba rest" for mecheesy. Who is teaching you? You are gradually becoming a nigeriancheesy.
Lol I've been in this space for more than 5 years. Your lingo is rubbing off on me.

Hope you good boss man.

23 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by hazard7(m): 2:49am On Aug 11, 2022
Facts

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:21am On Aug 11, 2022
Women don't need to do much to appeal to men; basic self-care does the trick. But for a man to appeal to women? It calls for status, stature, looks, power, etc. Once you realise this, you also realise how preposterous the ideal of equality is.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Bekermann(m): 6:15am On Aug 11, 2022
JESHAL:
Hmmmmmm

This got me. I'll share something in due time.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 7:32am On Aug 11, 2022
CaveAdullam:
DAY 222, REDPILL 2022

Once you hear "marry a man that understands you and take you for who you are" know that she is for the street.

Authority: Be vigilant.
Lol they want their cake and to eat it. luckily men are waking up to the fvckery....

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Grammywinner: 8:27am On Aug 11, 2022
Light999333:

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Teeroyzimma: 9:08am On Aug 11, 2022
All of una are part of the problem of this country, nothing productive is in your skulls, na only sex and relationship matter full your heads, make una wake up, terrorists are taking over this country and you're here shouting redpill and simp.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 9:44am On Aug 11, 2022
Femzaremz:
THE THREAD IS TWO YEARS TODAY! I'm sure even GLYCOLYSISS could not have envisaged how mighty this thread would be! SPECIAL THANKS to every single brother,who has in one way or the other contributed to move the ministry forward! THE WORK IS FAR FROM BEING COMPLETED! Long live TRP!
time does fly,,, it's almost feels like yesterday...

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 10:46am On Aug 11, 2022
I sabi this thing die,one minute I fit dey follow babe talk/laugh but once e reach money matter,I no shine teeth again.
You go hear things like "you are not romantic" grin, romance kill you there.

heartofcity12:

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by HARDESTNIGGAINT(m): 11:07am On Aug 11, 2022
THEY DONT GIVE A FUXXK

JUST MAKE MONEY THAT'S ALL THEY CARE FOR

VERY USELESS BAGGAGES OF BITCHES

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by HARDESTNIGGAINT(m): 11:09am On Aug 11, 2022
GASLIGHTINGS AT IT PEAK

JUST TO MAKE SOME MEN EMOTIONALLY FINESSED

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonytonex(m): 12:30pm On Aug 11, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

I'VE MADE IT CLEAR OVER A MILLION TIMES. AND I'LL SAY IT AGAIN.

ASK ANY WOMAN YOU MEET WHAT MAKES A MAN A "REAL MAN" AND WHAT SHE EXPECTS FROM HIM. PATIENTLY LISTEN TO THE NONSENSE SHE'S GOING TO SAY, AND THEN JUST GO DO THE OPPOSITE.

A REAL MAN IS A LOSER 10X ANYDAY, AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE THAT PERSON. JUST BE A "MAN" IN ALL HIS GLORY. AN INTELLIGENT AND RATIONAL MAN ON A COURSE TO ESTABLISH HIMSELF AND PRIORITISE HIS FAMILY AND GOALS. THESE WOMEN ON THE INTERNET AND ON YOUR STREETS WILL ONLY MILK YOU AND ELOPE UNLESS YOUR FOUNDATION AND FRAME IS SOLID. LISTEN TO AND CHERISH THEM AT THE DETRIMENT OF YOUR SOUL.
but, where and how do you get all these sense from?

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kenogidi: 1:12pm On Aug 11, 2022
Dear brothers of the pill, the golden test of female sexual attraction/genuine desire can be summed up in one demand on your part: ''COME TO MY HOUSE''. If she doesn't give in to this demand of yours (or any other similar demand that will isolate her with you and leave room for physical escalation and seduction), she isn't interested in you sexually. MOVE ON!! Remember SEX FIRST all other things ( like dates, relationships, outings, commitment, attachment etc) should NOT MUST come later.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 1:22pm On Aug 11, 2022
MJBOLT:
I sabi this thing die,one minute I fit dey follow babe talk/laugh but once e reach money matter,I no shine teeth again.
You go hear things like "you are not romantic" grin, romance kill you there.

Same here. It has happened to me on several occasions. First it was a girl I met in a restaurant, we exchanged numbers and when it was time to pay, I paid for my food alone and I went to eat my food, I could tell in her eyes that she was really pained, so it was understandable when I called her and she didn’t pick phone, I deleted her instantly and that was all.

The second girl was at the mall, after meeting we exchanged numbers and this one expected me to pay for her, I didn’t pay and she didn’t pick call too after that.

The third were two girls I also met at the mall, after exchanging numbers, one of them even had the audacity to open her mouth to ask me if I’m willing to pay for what they bought and I said ‘NO’. I didn’t even bother calling, I deleted the number instantly, majority of these naija girls are just very entitled like that.

Where are the guys that used to pay for them? They’ve been exploited and forgotten.. they feel they’re smart. Thieves! grin

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 1:31pm On Aug 11, 2022
What do you expect from a ho anyway.. It’s the guys taking this types serious I blame, a finished bf..

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 1:39pm On Aug 11, 2022
Another finished man, mental illness.
More reason women treat men like sh*t today, when tons of perverts like this are in their comments and DMs.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 2:02pm On Aug 11, 2022

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 2:02pm On Aug 11, 2022

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 2:08pm On Aug 11, 2022
Energy cool

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 2:11pm On Aug 11, 2022

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by machote: 2:34pm On Aug 11, 2022
This reminds me of that section "Chasing Validation" in ubunja miseducation called "The Female Source Code"

Female nature is truly universal
The video is in the link below:

https://www.correctng.com/youre-mad-tems-fires-at-fan-who-said-her-voice-isnt-sweet-video/

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Vulcanheph(m): 3:42pm On Aug 11, 2022
heartofcity12:

The wall remains undefeated
Yeah, I've also noticed that the amount of Wildeness and promiscuity during her prime often determines how hard the wall will hit her.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Bekermann(m): 3:58pm On Aug 11, 2022
cheesy cheesy
Vulcanheph:

Yeah, I've also noticed that the amount of Wildeness and promiscuity during her prime often determines how hard the wall will hit her.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1605) (1606) (1607) (1608) (1609) (1610) (1611) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: muizbabatunde(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.