Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1611) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2764495 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1608) (1609) (1610) (1611) (1612) (1613) (1614) ... (2212) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 8:51am On Aug 12, 2022
I wonder

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 8:54am On Aug 12, 2022
Even if that’s the case, she should use her money to transport to you, don’t send t-fare to any girl even if she sends you nudes or show you all the green light and choosing signals in the world..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 8:57am On Aug 12, 2022
Have self worth.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 8:58am On Aug 12, 2022
Seconded. Keep your head up.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:00am On Aug 12, 2022
True

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:01am On Aug 12, 2022
Hmmn, it is well..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:03am On Aug 12, 2022
Ungrateful lots. I blame the simps sending them funds anyway..

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:06am On Aug 12, 2022
Louder

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:08am On Aug 12, 2022
Lol

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:12am On Aug 12, 2022
Redpill

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 9:40am On Aug 12, 2022
heartofcity12:
Spot on

Even with the last paragraph, she will still cheat n the masculine man on the long run if he can't meet-up in other areas.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 9:49am On Aug 12, 2022
heartofcity12:
This is why it is better to be chosen in the first place but it’s understandable that we can’t all play the same.. smiley

Bro, even being chosen won't save a man, it will only make the relationship easy for him.
Let's take a moment and roll back......We men have always being the one choosing our women. They dress up and walk in the street, we see a lady we like out of many and approach her which means a pre-selection has been done by us.
Does it make the lady immune to our approaching another woman? No
We go to the mall, see another lady that falls within our range and approach again. School, church, events just name it.
A lady may like you and give you greenlight today and next week meets Jide who just came back from abroad...handsome, good looking etc and next month meets James at an event who falls within her pre-selection too.
To me, a woman giving you greenlight or selecting you is just for the moment, it may change next week or next month or next year
Just enjoy relationship and don't take it too serious is my own motto

49 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 9:50am On Aug 12, 2022
heartofcity12:
Y’all know what comes next after that.. billing. Beware cheesy

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 9:52am On Aug 12, 2022
heartofcity12:
You have the answer to the question.. The ball is in your court.

Hmmmmm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:57am On Aug 12, 2022
emmaodet:

Bro, even being chosen won't save a man, it will only make the relationship easy for him.
Let's take a moment and roll back......We men have always being the one choosing our women. They dress up and walk in the street, we see a lady we like out of many and approach her which means a pre-selection has been done by us.
We go to the mall, see another lady that falls within our range and approach again. School, church, events just name it.
A lady may like you and give you greenlight today and next week meets Jide who just came back from abroad...handsome, good looking etc and next month meets James at an event who falls within her pre-selection too.
To me, a woman giving you greenlight or selecting you is just for the moment, it may change next week or next month or next year
Just enjoy relationship and don't take it too serious is my own motto

True that bro, that’s another angle to look at it from. However being chosen still remains the best, if same chick that chose you decide to flake on you, you drop her immediately..

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 10:53am On Aug 12, 2022
ubunja:
don't be fooled prophet,, women are masters at adapting. They're just being anti feminist out of necessity. As a survival tactic. The women who are still benefiting from feminism are still singing it's praises. Those women who are no longer benefiting are raining curses on it. Both groups can just go to hell !
I thought as much. It’s why I refused to buy into their new “feminism harms women” stance because feminism in itself is bullshit and devoid of any logical sense. Men built the world and I say this in all its entirety, MEN built the world and they protect the world they have built. Look at everything around you, all built by men who will also lay down their life to defend it when it is threatened. Feminist women are simply greedy, disgruntled or heart broken women who are trying to reap in fields they have not sown.

Ukraine was built by men who have stayed to die and defend it while their women go to Western countries to exercise their hypergamous options.

I saw this tweet on twitter that says that there is no single man on Forbes rich list who got in there from divorce proceeds but you can’t say the same for women.

Watch this video in your spare time, I didn’t buy into it simply because I think the lady in the video simply saw the benefits of being a feminine woman and wants to abandon her feminist stance to enjoy these benefits. Women are self serving in nature by default so no surprises here.

https://twitter.com/mightylonewolf/status/1557751117366312965?s=21&t=f95SRWv69Gj8dA79EQEc2Q

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 10:55am On Aug 12, 2022
On today’s episode of a “real” man!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Someoneschild2: 12:01pm On Aug 12, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
Been observing more and more women speak out against feminism. Are women actually becoming wiser or are they simply trying to subtly flip the table when it suits them because they have realized they can’t cope with equality. We’ll see how it all unfolds. Could this be a case of women trying to eat their cake and have it as usual.

It is as i expected. Don't fall for it.

Pay attention to the actions, the subtextual communication. You will see the true colours grin grin. I don't believe any woman in this era is "anti-feminism" until i see how she acts. If it is a mask, it can't stay on for long.

Virtue signaling is one crazy trick to the unsuspecting cheesy

The game interests me so much cheesy

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Someoneschild2: 12:37pm On Aug 12, 2022
".....leave am na woman"

"....and you claim to be a man"

That is why "equality" is sh!t.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 12:58pm On Aug 12, 2022
emmaodet:

A lady may like you and give you greenlight today and next week meets Jide who just came back from abroad...handsome, good looking, etc and next month meets James at an event who falls within her pre-selection too.
To me, a woman giving you greenlight or selecting you is just for the moment, it may change next week or next month, or next year
Just enjoy a relationship and don't take it too seriously is my motto

1. This is where y'all always get it wrong: you think hypergamy is a straight jacket and women jumping from one man to another every second, minute, hour, and day. If that's the case no woman would have settled for a short-term relationship not to even talk for a desire to get married and raise a family. Because there are men everywhere.

2. Relationship for women is two ways: she wants it because it fulfills her feminine imperative: to raise a family and have a man that will provide and protect her and her children. And, women can stay long without a relationship because they are not as sexual as men - testosterone hormone is lower than in men.

3. Women are not on a fvcking spree or 'hooking up in different culture' because they are sexually starved, they do it because of the money. Prostitutes don't get sexually satisfied after sex, they are satisfied when you pay them their money. It is men that are satisfied.

4. Genuine desire is when a woman chooses you. She keeps coming to you despite any limitations between both of you. Which man is the center of her life/relationship? That man at the center is who she has a genuine desire for.

5. Is it possible to cheat on that man and disobey him sometimes? Yes. But does the man has the key to heart? Yes. Who will she put first? It is that man she has a genuine desire for, the man who didn't persuade her to love him or cajoled her with wads of cash.

6. Genuine desire is hormone based: women secret more oxytocin bonding hormone during sex, making them more emotional after sex and cling to their partner. She becomes invested in the relationship. If she can no longer bond, it is an indication that she has been with several men. However, among these men, there is still one she will choose any day or time even though now unreachable. This reason is why women still affix themselves to their toxic boyfriends.

7. Not all greenlights are greenlights. Women are manipulative, they can chameleon themselves to get whatever they want, hence, you must vet any woman beyond the greenlight zone. Greenlight is her telling you: "hey man, I'm interested in you". Vetting is you telling her: " hey woman, I want to know you".

8. If she has a genuine desire for you, she will pass your vetting process. Vetting doesn't mean that she is void of her nature, you must maintain frame, be on guard and be watchful.

9. Genuine desire correlates with her (emotional) investments in the relationship and the probability that she will trade it for nothing or other men will fall low.

10. Women that find it difficult to leave any relationship are women that have invested much in their relationship. If she swings to and fro, she never had a genuine desire for you and has not invested in that relationship.

11. What keeps a man glued to a relationship is not sex but his commitment. If a man should follow the dictates of his libido distributing his resources alongside, no matter her wealthy he is, within a small time, he will be relegated to penury.
In the same way, a woman will be relegated to disgust by men when she has uncountable notch counts. Where men value their resources but want to fvck freely, women value their pússy but want commitment from different men.

12. Any woman that doesn't bring herself to your knee, to know how true a leader you will be to her and her children, to know the place you are leading them to, your hopes, passions, and ambitions do not have a genuine desire for you.

Greenlight can be the first step to genuine desire and as well a bait. Man must learn to differentiate one from the other.

DAY 224, REDPILL 2022

Authority: Be smart and vigilant.

40 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 1:08pm On Aug 12, 2022
Someoneschild2:

It is as i expected. Don't fall for it.

Pay attention to the actions, the subtextual communication. You will see the true colours grin grin. I don't believe any woman in this era is "anti-feminism" until i see how she acts. If it is a mask, it can't stay on for long.

Virtue signaling is one crazy trick to the unsuspecting cheesy

The game interests me so much cheesy
This is why I wrote up there that the modern woman is a feminist at heart but the vast majority of them mask up so that they can enjoy the best of both worlds. The ones with the pink hair, black lipstick, social/ gender studies art school graduate are the foot soldiers, these ones are outspoken and have nothing to lose. When these foot soldiers speak out, they get usually unspoken unanimous support from modern women because it speaks their deepest thoughts. Modern day feminism is blatant jealousy, greed and penis envy, if you conjure up someone to blame, then it takes off pressure from you to self improve because you will convince yourself that you are continuously oppressed and not allowed to succeed.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 12, 2022
But, who dates an only fans bitch

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 2:18pm On Aug 12, 2022
Eaziimoney:
But, who dates an only fans bitch

You nah. Nah you deh date them bitches.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 2:33pm On Aug 12, 2022
The joke is on them, let them keep raising their unrealistic standards, a lot of men wouldn’t be needing to commit to them anyway..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 2:37pm On Aug 12, 2022
Redpilled:

Ubunja
You opened my eyes finish. Thanks for your work. There’s a girl in my compound I’ve been ignoring for several months and she’s been greeting me regularly. The problem is am confused. I approached her twice and she was forming hard to get. Should I keep ignoring her? Or what should I do?
bring another girl over. Show you have options.

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tewhybiz: 2:38pm On Aug 12, 2022
What happened in her "past" shouldn't be hard to assume.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DonEvarest(m): 2:39pm On Aug 12, 2022
CaveAdullam:
DAY 222, REDPILL 2022

Once you hear "marry a man that understands you and take you for who you are" know that she is for the street.

Authority: Be vigilant.
very true. Just saw a facebook post in a group which enjoined the members who are single and searching to post their pictures with their names, country, and age attached for probable finding of a partner. Omo, wetin burst my bubbles is that majority of those that posted their pictures seeking for "a real man who'd take" them for who they are and love them and their kids are ladies above 26 years, divorced with kids, single mums and the likes. Funny enough their standards never go below loving, caring, fat account for their sought out partners. The Redpill never lie about female nature indeed. They'd always seek provisioning from Kings (men) and some folks would rather make you believe that men ain't the price. Haha

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DonEvarest(m): 2:52pm On Aug 12, 2022
Rayban25:

If you're so successful and flourishing in your life will you be here saying rubbish everyday of your miserable life?...ekpa
i tire o. The troll is obviously jobless. He probably does this hoping to secure interest from the ladies secretly following the thread. What simp does would baffle even imbeciles grin

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 2:55pm On Aug 12, 2022
Danycrusoe:

She said everything unprovoked. We were talking about some individuals at work and she mentioned that 'una like sweet things for ur workplace', I said something dat sounded stupid like "u wey never have sex, how u take know say e sweet" her reply was "I have had sex before now, infact the things I have done, I'm ashamed"

That was it.

She's a corp member and she visited me uninvited, unannounced and unprecedented or should I say followed me home.
i actually like this. Seems like you put her in that rare space where she felt comfortable enough to open up. And she seems smitten enough with you. Hope you didn't act shocked when she told you all this cause that would prevent her from doing it again. Women abhorr being judged because the most important thing they have is their reputation. And so they tremendously value men who are open minded and can tolerate their nature without getting disguisted. Every time a girl says she has done terrible things she's ashamed of always tell her you're in the same boat. Even if its a lie. Women are always looking for a partner-in-crime , someone they can walk the dark side with. And that someone must be you. If you can't realistically present yourself as a freak , at the very least, present yourself as someone who's never been out and about but is willing to learn and experiment and have been looking for that chance since forever.

Nice one bros.

34 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DonEvarest(m): 3:13pm On Aug 12, 2022
On point. According to Ubunja, a subtle way that women gold-dig you is via your ego. The feeling of provisioning for "your woman" clouds your sense of unraveling the leeching tendencies that those you upgrade with your resources posses.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 3:18pm On Aug 12, 2022
Kingsince95:

For me; if I want a female to open up her deepest secrets to me even if we just started talking for not up to a week... What I do is trying to cover up and act as if I'm not being judgemental. When dealing with ladies, I always use words like "I don't judge people for their past" , "We are all humans" , "I like people that are open minded" etc...

Using these words when interacting with females will make them feel Emotionally connected with you... They'll open up to you their dirtiest secrets and sexual fantasies.
It always works...
Women Don't want to be judged. They hate the truth.

One of drake's lyrics : "You shouldn't have a real talk with a girl who isn't"

#Peace&positivity
yes man, its about creating that safe space. And it works best especially if you've that gentleman demeanor, that decent good guy thing,, but then flash to her a darker freakier dirtier side that she doesn't suspect you have. This has kind of been my trademark...

Back in my 2go days I'd directly ask a girl "what's your darkest deepest secret or fantasy that even your best friend doesn't know?"

You're on an interesting path man,,
I'd add, Remember that time we talked about how immoral women are? Here's the thing, while money is the shortest shortcut to sex and being good looking with good genes will get you chosen easiest,,, being a freak without limits willing and ready to indulge women's fantasies and perversions without a drop of judgement will get you plenty of play.

32 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1608) (1609) (1610) (1611) (1612) (1613) (1614) ... (2212) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.